We All Role Play The Heir of Iron and Blood

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Jan 20, 2015 at 01:17PM
Inspired by a Song of Ice and Fire and Game of Thrones

Note: This role play may contain mature content that is not suitable for the young of mind

It was 219 AC, during the Great Spring Sickness when a greater tragedy struck the Seven Kingdoms, the murder of King Aerys I Targaryen, his family and most of his court. The next heir is but a child. This time of turmoil and sickness brings chaos to the land, even more with the threat from the rising from East…

With the king day, ambitions rise. Play the Game of Thrones, work your way, rule the kingdom or serve the babe. Remember In the Game of Thrones, there is no middle ground, you win or you die.

~~~

This Role Play will be set in King's Landing, the capital of Westeros. You may play your part no matter the size or nobility, as it is a time of chaos.

~~~
Some Background Information

The Spring Sickness is an unknown sickness that affects most of Westeros. A man may wake up healthy and die by the evening. There is no cure for this so far

When the Throne room was shut and the blood bath began, the dragons seem to have sensed it. King's Aerys dragon Vermithor burst out of the Dragon pit and flew straight into the throne room breaking past the door. It is said that the Dragon was mad seeing the dead body of its master, it burned the everybody till all that was left was just smoke as ashes.

link

Currency

Copper Coins~
Penny and Halfpenny.
Half Groat, 2 pennies.
Groat, 4 pennies.
Star, 8 pennies.

Silver Coins~
Stag, 7 stars or 56 pennies
Moon, 49 stars or 392 pennies

Gold Coins~
Dragons, 30 Moons, 210 Stags or 11,760 pennies.

The coins most commonly encountered are: Half-Pennies, Pennies, Stars, Stags and Dragons; rarely does anyone have the change on levels between.

~~~~
Characters

The King's Court

Lord Regent and Hand of the King - link

Lord Commander of the Kingsguard - link

Master of coin -

Master of laws -

Master of whisperers - link

Master of ships -

Grand Maester -

Kingsguard

link

Others

link

link

link

link

link

link
[i]Inspired by a Song of Ice and Fire and Game of Thrones[/i]

[b]Note: This role play may contain
last edited on Jun 09, 2015 at 03:21PM

We All Role Play 2882 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 2882

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
A single Knight clad in silver armor stood right in the middle of the arena, armed with Blade and Shield. "The Challenger, Ser Gregory from House Arryn!" The spokesman shouted, before the Silver Knight readied his blade against the foe. "Come at me..."
last edited over a year ago
A single Knight clad in silver armor stood right in the middle of the arena, armed with Blade and Shi
over a year ago PungoBliss said…
The young knight snorted softly, blade raising briefly in one hand, a sort of salute, before falling back to the side, an open stance, ready and watchful of the foe.
Gregory stepped forward, using his shield as his vanguard, with his blade angled just over it, ready to strike at the head. The man was at least a foot taller than the smaller knight. "This'll be easy, huh?!" He shouted to his audience, before they all roared with excitement.
The knight stepped in with the speed of a deer, swinging low for the man's legs.
The Silver Knight lowered his shield and thrusted his blade for the Martell Warrior. "Ha!" He laughed as the opponent's blade ricocheted off the shield with a clang.
The Silver Knight lowered his shield and thrusted his blade for the Martell Warrior. "Ha!" He laughed
The knight stepped back as the blade bounced away, head tilting slightly, thinking, analyzing. Lan stepped lightly around the larger man, circling, sword once again held ready, poised to strike.
The man grunted, and began to charge with his shield, not allowing his rival any room to breathe. "Come on, fight me!" He screamed, as he clambered after the smaller figure, moving quickly to evade.
Lan stepped lightly aside, and the sword's pummel was brought down with force between the brute's shoulderblades.
"Argh, you little..." The brute grunted, turning with a wide swoop of his shield. The metal plate clashing against the Martell Knight's legs, sending the light soldier falling to the ground.
The knight's leg swung out, connecting with the Bruce's kneecap, as the sword came up again, this time to his face.
The steel hit the helmet with so much force, the Arryn Knight lost his balance and fell to the ground as well, pinning the smaller soldier's legs under his heavy armor.
Lan grunted softly, kicking free. The knight stood over the big man, sword tip pressed lightly to a think in the man's armor, at his throat, and the young warrior looked towards the end of the arena, where Lan's mentor stood watching, a judge to the fight.
With his defeat imminent, the Knight did the last thing he could possibly do. In a quick motion, the man braced his legs and kicked the smaller knight with all the force he could muster, sending the smaller lad flying across the arena. "I ain't done yet, little one.": The man grunted, retrieving his sword off the floor.
Lan stood again with effort, hand going to side, feeling the deep pain of damaged ribs as the young knight stooped down, picking up the blade again and once more standing ready and silent.
Ser Gregory took a defensive stance, beginning to learn from his previous mistakes. "You fight well, I'll give you that." He said, removing his helmet to the dismay of the audience. Many gasped, for it was gambling with one's life to remove such a vital piece of equipment.
Lan snorted softly, taking a few slow steps towards the man, holding the blade at an angle to the ground, halfway between defensive and that of an attack.
"Why don't you speak!?" The crowd-pleaser asked, raising his free hand. "The People want to know who stands against the Falcon!" He laughed, his short curly hair dangling over his face.
Lan darted in as he raised his hand, first connecting with the man's exposed nose.
The man threw himself back, grasping his face. "Oh! You have no Honor!" He shouted, and wiped the blood across his chestplate and struck his blade against his opponent's, before grasping hold of the hilt and smashed it against the Martell's helmet, causing a large dent. He then dropped watched as his opponent fell backward, releasing the sword as the lad fell.
Lan lay dazed for a moment, and then the knight stood once again, lunging again with great speed, this time with a dagger in hand, smashing the hilt into the big man's chest plate, leaving a sizeable dent for a small attacker.
Gregory staggered, before regaining his stance. He took a moment to catch his breath, the strike causing a small moment of fatigue. "... Kill em!" The crowd shouted for the Martell, before the man looked towards his foe. "This is not a game of death!" The mentor shouted, causing the audience to go silent. "Young Viper, you may proceed..."
Lan stayed close to the large man, the blade slashing dangerously close to his face.
The Silver Knight then used his protected forearm to deflect the blade, before striking a glancing blow to the shoulder of the Martell Warrior.
Lan stepped away, lessening the blow, and then lunged once again, this time to kick the man's legs out from beneath him.
The brute rolled with his fall, using his sword to deflect the Knight's thrust. Then stood once more and began to get up close and personal, blocking each attempt to throw him off his game.
Lan didn't attempt to move away, worrying the large man with many quick blows about it his chest and arms, not phased when thrusts or swings where blocked.
Finally the man roared and slammed the pommel of his sword down against the small Knight's shoulder. Repeating it again and again until the Martell Knight was on the ground once more. He then raised his arms high in the air and roared his victory cry, but little did he know, it was the Falcon's last glimpse of victory.
Lan lunged upwards with all the rest of the young knight's strength, the pommel of the dagger slamming up into the big man's jaw, throwing him over backwards.
With that, the Knight wailed and held his mouth, blood flowing from it. "You... You broke my..." He groaned, crawling to his feet. It was obvious the Knight was finished, and could no longer continue. With that the Martell Knight won the grand tournament of the land.
Lan snorted softly at the man's whining, and turning, the knight picked up the sword from the Sandy ground, bowing low to the knights who had judged, respectful, though the youngster only wanted to go and remove the dented armor that only added to the deep set pain in shoulder and ribs.
"The Victor, House Martell!" The head judge shouted, before the audience cheered. Moments later the mentor walked out onto the arena grounds and presented the Knight with a sealed envelope bearing the seal of the King. "Your prize Ser Knight." He spoke, before handing it to the lad. "You earned it." The man whispered, then turned, raising the hand of the Knight high into the air.
Lan was silent, completely without emotion, even under the helm. The young knight glanced down at the envelope, wondering what it said.
"This is a royal invitation to the Tourney at Kingslanding, a trail that will boast three champions, champions who will have the great honor of becoming Knight;s of the Kingsguard, the finest warriors in all the realm!" The head Judge called out to the Knight and audience alike.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(Lan Nymeros Martell? and is everyone at the meeting?)
Rogue475 commented…
it's just a guise over a year ago
(You aren't gonna read back are you, or else you wouldn't be asking... Let's just say Analia is on her way.)
(Well I did, i just wanted to confirm)
(Pungo and I just wanted some action so we turned away from Analia for a bit)
(Alright)
(Aeden repoted, and I only have like thirty mins before I gotta get to class)
(I thought that was Clarke, my bad)

Lord Jacaerys

"Hmm, we can't let them enter..we don't know how this sickness affects....we can't abandon them" Jacaerys thought for a bit "Move them to the Mud Gate, set up camps for them outside the city, I'll send for High Tower for Maesters to help with this...sickness"
Ser Aeden

"I will make the arrangments, but my lord, this sickness has already claimed the lives of hundreds in the west. Those measters need to work on a cure before the realm bleeds to death."
Lord Jacaerys

Jacaerys grimaced "We can only hope they can find a cure and help the dying"
Ser Aeden

The Knight nodded in agreeance. "On another note, there is a trial sceduled for today, condemning the lives of six watch members who were supposed to be on duty when the king was murdered."
Lord Jacaerys

"Are they traitors?"
Ser Aeden

"That is for you to decide... My Lord, the trial is set in two hours, you will be read their plea and the evidence will be presented."
Lord Jacaerys

Jacaerys nodded, he had sentenced men to death before but this...should be easier. "What do you think Ser Aeden?"
Ser Aeden

"... They failed their King, and now he is gone. I say give them a trial, and make sure they are punished. Our duty is paramount to all other concerns."
Lord Jacaerys

"I plan to do just that Ser Aeden. Any other news?"
Ser Aeden

"Nothing else, my Lord, but i'll be sure to inform you of any information I glean while attending to the sick problem."
Lord Jacaerys

"Thank you Ser. Do you have any plans with the Prince today?"