We All Role Play The Heir of Iron and Blood

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Jan 20, 2015 at 01:17PM
Inspired by a Song of Ice and Fire and Game of Thrones

Note: This role play may contain mature content that is not suitable for the young of mind

It was 219 AC, during the Great Spring Sickness when a greater tragedy struck the Seven Kingdoms, the murder of King Aerys I Targaryen, his family and most of his court. The next heir is but a child. This time of turmoil and sickness brings chaos to the land, even more with the threat from the rising from East…

With the king day, ambitions rise. Play the Game of Thrones, work your way, rule the kingdom or serve the babe. Remember In the Game of Thrones, there is no middle ground, you win or you die.

~~~

This Role Play will be set in King's Landing, the capital of Westeros. You may play your part no matter the size or nobility, as it is a time of chaos.

~~~
Some Background Information

The Spring Sickness is an unknown sickness that affects most of Westeros. A man may wake up healthy and die by the evening. There is no cure for this so far

When the Throne room was shut and the blood bath began, the dragons seem to have sensed it. King's Aerys dragon Vermithor burst out of the Dragon pit and flew straight into the throne room breaking past the door. It is said that the Dragon was mad seeing the dead body of its master, it burned the everybody till all that was left was just smoke as ashes.

link

Currency

Copper Coins~
Penny and Halfpenny.
Half Groat, 2 pennies.
Groat, 4 pennies.
Star, 8 pennies.

Silver Coins~
Stag, 7 stars or 56 pennies
Moon, 49 stars or 392 pennies

Gold Coins~
Dragons, 30 Moons, 210 Stags or 11,760 pennies.

The coins most commonly encountered are: Half-Pennies, Pennies, Stars, Stags and Dragons; rarely does anyone have the change on levels between.

~~~~
Characters

The King's Court

Lord Regent and Hand of the King - link

Lord Commander of the Kingsguard - link

Master of coin -

Master of laws -

Master of whisperers - link

Master of ships -

Grand Maester -

Kingsguard

link

Others

link

link

link

link

link

link
[i]Inspired by a Song of Ice and Fire and Game of Thrones[/i]

[b]Note: This role play may contain
last edited on Jun 09, 2015 at 03:21PM

We All Role Play 2882 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 2882

over a year ago PungoBliss said…
Lan sidestepped the strike from the Kingsguard, lance delivering another jab to the giant as the youngster stepped lightly away, towards Ser Aeden, actually
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Ser Aeden

This time, the Knight went for Clegane, but was stopped in mid slash, by the deflecting blade of a Knight from House GreyJoy.
LAN stepped in quickly, and the young knight's knees buckled under the force of a crushing blow from the giant, a swing intended for the Kingsguard's head. Lan's armor, and the shoulder beneath crushed by the Clegane, the youngster was forced to drop the lance as knees hit the ground.
Ser Aeden

The Knight glanced back just in time to watch the Martell fall, and in one moment of pure faith, he turned and faced the Giant, blocking a slash towards Lan. "Stay back!" He called, before parrying a blow from the ever aggressive Grejoy Knight.
Lan staggered upright once again, lance in right hand now, the left hanging uselessly as the youngster attacked the giant, angry at this point, the lance delivering several painful blows about his arms and head.
Ser Aeden

Th Knight finished off the Greyjoy with a quick sweep of his sword, knocking the Ironborn to the ground. Aeden then turned and raced towards the Celgane, slamming into the man with all his might. In a moment, both men were on the ground, but mere seconds later the giant was towering above the Reyne. "Bet you weren't expecting that, little Knight?!" Barnor called out, before pelting the man's helmet with his fist.
last edited over a year ago
Lan snarled softly in anger, and dropping the lance, kicked the giant in the side of the head, having to jump a bit into the air to accomplish the blow.
Ser Aeden

The Kingsguard threw his dented helmet to the sand and grabbed the Greyjoy sword and stood over the massive Knight. He then crouched and slammed the hilt against the man's massive helmet.
Lan stepped away, staggering slightly from the pain of the new wound. The youngster stooped, picking up the lance from where it had been dropped, turning to face Ser Aeden, knowing that he was the last to face in this challenge.
Ser Aeden

The Reyne sighed and looked to the Viper, then nodded out of honor. He then raised his sword and stepped before the Martell.
Lan held the lance loosely in the right hand, watching the Reyne silently, waiting for his first move.
Ser Aeden

The man then lowered himself slowly, as if a Lion ready to pounce on his prey. A mere moment later, he lunged with his sword, swinging it in a wide spin.
The Martell stepped aside, swinging low for his legs, lance moving in a wide arc.
Ser Aeden

The collision nearly threw the Knight off balance, only when he dropped, the Lion rolled with it and stood once more with his blade at the ready. For only a moment, a grin was shown on his face, not for his own skill, but for the challenge of the Martell.
The Martell attacked this time, lance jabbing for his shoulder.
Ser Aeden

The man lowered himsef in that instant and grabbed hold of the lance shaft, knocking it away with his sword hand.
Lan let the lance be knocked away, quickly drawing the blade that waited at the knight's hip.
Ser Aeden

The Knight then stepped forward, his blade touching the end of Lan's
Lan eyes him for a half second, then lunged forward, blade jabbing for his chest plate, keeping to close to block.
Ser Aeden

In that moment, Aeden backed away, using the hilt of his sword to guide the opponent's strike from his chest. The blade scrapped along the side of his armor, just before Aeden slammed his gauntlet-ed hand into the Martell's face, knocking the smaller Knight to the ground.
The Martell's head hit the dirt pretty hard, causing the already loose helm to come off, leaving her blinking past the bright lights that swam before her eyes for a moment before the girl stood again, thick hair falling from its tight knot on the top of her head.
Ser Aeden

He stepped forward to strike once more, but fell short the moment he saw who the Martell truly was. All fell silent in that moment, not even the sound of the Laughing Baratheons could be heard. Aeden then dropped his sword and glanced towards the crowd, before offering his hand to assist the lady to her feet.
She stood without his help, though slightly unsteady once she was on her feet, head held high, expression cold and void of emotion.
Ser Aeden

He glanced towards the crowd once more, then spirited her off the field with haste. The crowd instantly stirred in a sudden uproar of frantic whispers.
She didn't resist much as she was lead away. The Martell was hardly on her feet anymore as the adrenaline from the fight was wearing off, and didn't have much energy to argue.
Ser Aeden

The moment the two knights were off the field, Aeden took the woman into one of the unoccupied Martell tents. "... I don't think anyone followed us." He murmured, watching out the flap of the tent.
"Why does it matter?" She asked. Lan's voice was rough, raspy from its long time of disuse.
Ser Aeden

The Knight turned and stepped over to her before kneeling in front of the Martell. "Because half the country now knows who you are... And I intend on being the first to understand." He spoke as he began to tend to the woman's injury.
"What do you want to know?" She asked, tone growing more steady as she became accustomed to using her voice again.
Ser Aeden

"Are you a Martell, first of all...?" He asked, glancing up at her for only an instant.
"Yes. I fight under my brother's name. He was killed during a hunt before he was able to finish his training."
Ser Aeden

He nodded slowly, listening every step of the way. Aeden then removed the damaged pauldron, lightly touching where the dent had impacted her shoulder.
Lan grimaced slightly, her shoulder was a purple, swollen, bloodied mess. "And to think, that was nearly your head." She said softly, voice still completely emotionless."My family thinks that it was I who parishes in the hunt. We thought it would be best for them to think that their prized fighter lived on to bring honor to the family."
Ser Aeden

"... It's smart, considering..." He murmured, before getting up to find something to dress the wound. "... What is your name, Ser?"
"Kailan." She said simply, turning her head just slightly to watch him. "I suppose this means I will return home to return to my duties as a proper lady." A touch of scorn crept into her voice, the slight emotion making her sound angry.
Ser Aeden

"... Or." He grinned as he took a handkerchief and doused it in wine, before turning to Kailan. "I could speak with the council, have you remain until the tournament is concluded?" Aeden offered, just as he stepped over to her and began touching the wound with the damp cloth.
She hissed softly at the sting, a sharp breath."what is the point? I lost."
Ser Aeden

"You didn't lose, Kailan, you did not submit, nor were you knocked unconscious." Aeden spoke quietly, before finishing his mending of her injury. "You are an uncommon warrior in times like these. Someone with real potential, even for a woman."
Kailan's lip twitched, almost a smile. "Thank you."
Ser Aeden

He closed his eyes and nodded without making a sound, then stood. "... I'll hold them off, give you a chance to collect yourself." Aeden said, then walked for the flap of the tent.
"I am fine." She said, standing to follow him out.
Ser Aeden

He glanced back at her, a hint of a small grin appearing upon his face. "... You are a tough one." Aeden said as he started back towards the Prince.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Lord Jacaerys

Jacaerys watched the melee with interest, until of course "Ser" Lan's helmet came off and he saw the truth. Jacaerys glance towards the Martells who was shocked. The Griffin let out a snort "The Martells will always surprise you my Prince"

(The two of us won't be able to post for another five hours I'm afraid. School kinda puts a bind on Rping :-/ )
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(I know how you feel bro, but luckily for me, Most of the schoolwork are easy...for now)
She followed him silentlly, head high, completely ignoring the looks coming from just about everyone.
Ser Aeden

"...Are you sure you're ready to speak with the council?" He asked, glancing back at her as they walked into the arena area. Another melee had already begun by the time the two had returned, the clashing of steel held in the background.
Lan just nodded, eyes fixed on young Morgan where he sat.
Ser Aeden

The Knight looked back to the Prince when she did not reply. He couldn't explain it, but that young warrior had proved herself most worthy of Kingsguard in his eyes.
Lan looked away as they neared the prince as his guard, eyes on the ground.