We All Role Play The Heir of Iron and Blood

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Jan 20, 2015 at 01:17PM
Inspired by a Song of Ice and Fire and Game of Thrones

Note: This role play may contain mature content that is not suitable for the young of mind

It was 219 AC, during the Great Spring Sickness when a greater tragedy struck the Seven Kingdoms, the murder of King Aerys I Targaryen, his family and most of his court. The next heir is but a child. This time of turmoil and sickness brings chaos to the land, even more with the threat from the rising from East…

With the king day, ambitions rise. Play the Game of Thrones, work your way, rule the kingdom or serve the babe. Remember In the Game of Thrones, there is no middle ground, you win or you die.

~~~

This Role Play will be set in King's Landing, the capital of Westeros. You may play your part no matter the size or nobility, as it is a time of chaos.

~~~
Some Background Information

The Spring Sickness is an unknown sickness that affects most of Westeros. A man may wake up healthy and die by the evening. There is no cure for this so far

When the Throne room was shut and the blood bath began, the dragons seem to have sensed it. King's Aerys dragon Vermithor burst out of the Dragon pit and flew straight into the throne room breaking past the door. It is said that the Dragon was mad seeing the dead body of its master, it burned the everybody till all that was left was just smoke as ashes.

link

Currency

Copper Coins~
Penny and Halfpenny.
Half Groat, 2 pennies.
Groat, 4 pennies.
Star, 8 pennies.

Silver Coins~
Stag, 7 stars or 56 pennies
Moon, 49 stars or 392 pennies

Gold Coins~
Dragons, 30 Moons, 210 Stags or 11,760 pennies.

The coins most commonly encountered are: Half-Pennies, Pennies, Stars, Stags and Dragons; rarely does anyone have the change on levels between.

~~~~
Characters

The King's Court

Lord Regent and Hand of the King - link

Lord Commander of the Kingsguard - link

Master of coin -

Master of laws -

Master of whisperers - link

Master of ships -

Grand Maester -

Kingsguard

link

Others

link

link

link

link

link

link
[i]Inspired by a Song of Ice and Fire and Game of Thrones[/i]

[b]Note: This role play may contain
last edited on Jun 09, 2015 at 03:21PM

We All Role Play 2882 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 2882

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Lord Aeden

After strapping his Longsword to his side, Aeden turned to Kailan. With one final smile, his hands grasped her shoulders as he drew her in for one final meaningful kiss. And so he did, he kissed her as if it was his last moments in the world.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago PungoBliss said…
Kailan kissed him deeply, with passion, and then turned away. "I will see you soon, Aeden."
Lord Aeden

He waited a moment after she left, standing there with fear in his eyes as he tightened the straps on his sword arm gauntlet. "I love you..." He whispered as the door closed behind her.
Kailan went quickly to find Connor, the night before erased from her mind, She was completely focused on the task at hand.
Lord Aeden

The Knight, however, could not stop thinking as he thought of the night he and Kailan spent together... After a short sigh, the Kingsguard left the Viper's room, heading straight for the Dragon Gate...

Ser Lucius

"Kailan... Kailan, have you seen Aeden, he was supposed to report to the gate this morning." The knight asked, spotting the Martell halfway down the hall.
"I passed him on my way. That is where he's going."
Ser Lucius

"Alright, this way..." The Kingsguard sighed, guiding the two back to the Throne Room where Aelor sat calmly. Connor was there, accompanied by Harr and seven other Reyne guards.
Kailan went quietly to Connor, touching her friend's arm. "Are we just going to sit here and wait?" She asked, tone dry.
Ser Lucius

"That is what guards do. Aeden, assigned both of you to this postion for a reason, now get in line... They are coming..." The Kingsguard nodded to the warriors before all standing between the Prince and his enemies.
Kailan scowled, glancing to her right. Connor. She gave him several more feet of space, sword held ready in her left hand.
After What Felt Like An Eternity, War Gongs Rung Out In The West...

Lord Aeden

Suddenly as if by some miracle, Aeden pushed open the doors to the Red Keep. Behind him were eight City Watchmen and one odd man out. He wore a golden vest lined in red silk. "My Prince, the Lannisters send an Envoy to discuss terms of your surrender..." The Lord Commander spoke, eyeing the Golden haired lannister as the envoy strode to where Lucius stood.

"You are well, I trust...?" The envoy spoke, his tone sounding of a hint of mockery.
Kailan stood stiffly, bright eyes watching the man from under Fallen whisps of hair.
Ser Lucius

"Do not patronize him!" Ser Lucius roared, shoving the Lannister to the ground. "You will address him as your highness."

With that the golden haired fool stood and bowed courteously. "Your Highness, there is nowhere to run to, your friends have abandoned you, and your forces are terribly outnumbered... Please, submit to my Lord and he promises to allow you safe access from King's Landing. No one will be harmed, and needless bloodshed will be avoided..."
Connor's hand on her shoulder steadied Lan as her fingers went for her blade. She didn't trust the Lancaster, not one bit. And would have much preferred to see him with her knife in his chest.
Lord Aeden

"I thank your Lord for the offer, but there wil be no surrender..." Aelor spoke in confidence as he sat beside the Regent and Rakhelis.

"I'm sorry it had to come to this... Killing children isn't something I much like to do..." The Lannister uttered, before sticking Lucius in the side with a shiny dagger.

"Protect the-!"Aeden started, only to be cut off as City watchmen took his sword to Aeden's throat, dragging it as the blade cut at his leather. Instantly the Knight grabbed hold of the blade, turning with it as the edge stuck inside of the traitor.
Kailan's knife was in the throat of Lucius' attacker before anyone else could react, going quickly to the boy,'aside, her sword in hand
Lord Aeden

Within moments all seven City Watchmen were advancing on Aeden. With two swords in hand the Lion stood his ground allowing none to pass without being struck down. "Protect the King!" He called out, angrily attacking the traitors.
Connor, with something near a roar, moved to the Kingsguards side, his massive blade cutting through the for with incredible ease, Kailan standing firmly in guard of the young ruler.
Lord Aeden

It took mere minutes for the two Knights to dispatch the remaining traitors. Aeden's hair hung over his eyes as he let his new blade fall with the last guard. He turned, spotting Lucius on the floor bleeding out and his Viper standing at the guard of the Prince.
Connor sheathed his blade, going to Lucius' aide. He glanced at Kailan where she stood steadily, eyes scarring the others in the room, not about to step down from her position
Lord Aeden

"... I take it that is our answer?" The Lord Commander asked his Prince, standing tall amidst the corpses. His entire figure seemed to represent more than merely just a Knight. Aeden turned in that moment, wiping the blood off his Crimson Longsword as he started angrily for the door. "To war..." He spoke loud enough for everyone to hear, just as he disappeared from view.
Connor scowled slightly, watching as Kailan's expression changed. Fear. But not for herself. "Lucius, can you hear me?" Connor asked, attention turning to the fallen man.
Ser Lucius

"Aye, you're standing on my leg." The Kingsguard grumbled as he held onto his bloodied side. "That was fine work." He nodded to Kailan, before attempting to stand. "We better prepare the ship in case our lines are breeched."
"Kailan!" Connor snapped as the girl suddenly turned , following Aeden out the door.
Lord Aeden

The Knight turned as he lowered his hand from his neck, blood dripping where he had held it. "No, Kailan, get back inside!" He shouted, insisting on keeping his Viper from harm. Behind the man was the capital city surrounded on all sides by Blackfyre and Lannister forces. Two of the seven gates were already ablaze as the Kingdoms forces desperately tried to defend their Dragon.
Kailan stopped in front of him, tears in her eyes. "Why can't I fight beside you, Aeden? Why must I stay with them?"
Lord Aeden

The Commander stood there, his eyes red, his neck bleeding from the cut. "... Because I don't want you to be down there." He uttered, pointing down at the gates under siege.
"But if I'm not beside you, I can't protect you." She whispered, shoulders dropping. "How do I know of you're okay?"
Lord Aeden

The Lion shook his head, trying to be strong for the woman he loved. "... You have to trust me." Aeden whispered under his breath.
Kailan stared at him for a moment, then suddenly held out her sword, the hilt towards him. "If I can't protect you, at least take this. It's lighter and sharper than that thing you wield.",
Lord Aeden

He said nothing more as he took the blade, handing her his Crimson Longsword. "Don't forget, I will see you again..." Aeden nodded with a small smile, a single tear escaping his eyes.
She clenched her jaw, turning away, going silently back to the other guards and Connor.
Lord Aeden

The Reyne looked away, glancing at the thin sword, his gaze turning back to the city. He then sheathed his Viper's blade, before setting off down the steps.
Kailan went back to Connor, handing him the longsword in exchange for the dagger at his side, retrieving her own knife from the neck of the Envoy. "What are orders, Lucius?" The young knight asked, tone empty of emotion.
Ser Lucius

The Knight coughed as the Grand Maester wrapped cloth around his wound. "We need the King's ship prepared to set sail in case the enemy breaks our defense. Hopefully our archers took care of the Blackfyre fleet with the wild fire we prepared." Lucius said as he motioned for Harr and Kailan to tend to the vessel while he, Connor, and the rest of the guards defend the Prince.
Kailan nodded, bowing slightly to the young king. "Stay close to Connor, young master. He is as fine a warrior as any. Lead the way, Harr."
Sentinel Harr

"That was Aeden's sword?" The Sentinel inquired as they raced down the tunnels of the Keep.
"Aye. It is too heavy for him to wield for as long as he will."
Sentinel Harr

"His arm isn't what it was, he likely won't ever be as good as he was..." The guard muttered as they continued into the dungeon portion of the Red Keep, nearing the sea access point. "Ha, I used to train beside him back before he was a knight... Bastard always beat me."
"His abilities still far exceed yours, and I suggest you hold your tongue!" Kailan spat, venom in her tone.
Sentinel Harr

The man blinked as he stopped, watching her with curiosity. "That was him... Not Connor." He uttered to himself, remembering seeing a knight when he went to Juno's room only the night before.
Kailan's lip curled, anger seething in her eyes. "He is an excellent.swordsman, Sentinel. I.suggest you remember that."
Sentinel Harr

"I never said he wasn't... Kailan, are you in love with Aeden?" The Reyne asked, obviously not taking the hint to cease the conversation.
Kailan punched him. In the face. And then turned to continue on, stomping a bit.
Sentinel Harr

The guard fell over, not realizing what had happened at first. "... Women." He uttered, holding his bloodied nose as he raced after her.
Kailan continued to stride along, anger seething as she ground her teeth slightly, working to calm down again.
Sentinel Harr

After that little incident, the Sentinel kept his mouth shut the whole way down to the sea opening, a mid-sized barg tied off. It had Royal sails and was lined with metal platting against its hull. "This is the Dragon's ship... C'mon, we better get these sails opened."
Kailan nodded, setting silently to work helping him ready the ship.
Sentinel Harr

As the two worked tirelessly, a massive fleet slowly crept into the bay. The Blackfyre's used the massive ground assualt as a distraction to sail their fleet in and storm the Blackwater gate. "Oh, shit!" Harr yelped at the sight of a massive broadship, sailing by calmly.
"What about the wildfire, Harr?" She hissed, ducking slightly as the ship passed them.