We All Role Play The Heir of Iron and Blood

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Jan 20, 2015 at 01:17PM
Inspired by a Song of Ice and Fire and Game of Thrones

Note: This role play may contain mature content that is not suitable for the young of mind

It was 219 AC, during the Great Spring Sickness when a greater tragedy struck the Seven Kingdoms, the murder of King Aerys I Targaryen, his family and most of his court. The next heir is but a child. This time of turmoil and sickness brings chaos to the land, even more with the threat from the rising from East…

With the king day, ambitions rise. Play the Game of Thrones, work your way, rule the kingdom or serve the babe. Remember In the Game of Thrones, there is no middle ground, you win or you die.

~~~

This Role Play will be set in King's Landing, the capital of Westeros. You may play your part no matter the size or nobility, as it is a time of chaos.

~~~
Some Background Information

The Spring Sickness is an unknown sickness that affects most of Westeros. A man may wake up healthy and die by the evening. There is no cure for this so far

When the Throne room was shut and the blood bath began, the dragons seem to have sensed it. King's Aerys dragon Vermithor burst out of the Dragon pit and flew straight into the throne room breaking past the door. It is said that the Dragon was mad seeing the dead body of its master, it burned the everybody till all that was left was just smoke as ashes.

link

Currency

Copper Coins~
Penny and Halfpenny.
Half Groat, 2 pennies.
Groat, 4 pennies.
Star, 8 pennies.

Silver Coins~
Stag, 7 stars or 56 pennies
Moon, 49 stars or 392 pennies

Gold Coins~
Dragons, 30 Moons, 210 Stags or 11,760 pennies.

The coins most commonly encountered are: Half-Pennies, Pennies, Stars, Stags and Dragons; rarely does anyone have the change on levels between.

~~~~
Characters

The King's Court

Lord Regent and Hand of the King - link

Lord Commander of the Kingsguard - link

Master of coin -

Master of laws -

Master of whisperers - link

Master of ships -

Grand Maester -

Kingsguard

link

Others

link

link

link

link

link

link
[i]Inspired by a Song of Ice and Fire and Game of Thrones[/i]

[b]Note: This role play may contain
last edited on Jun 09, 2015 at 03:21PM

We All Role Play 2882 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 2882

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Ser Aeden

A hint of a smile shown across the Kingsguard's rugged face. "Sure gave those Lannisters hell."
over a year ago PungoBliss said…
She smiled slightly in response. "Your arm, Aeden. It's my fault, for not.killing the giant quickly, isn't it?" Lan sounded troubles, almost sad.
Ser Aeden

"I count myself lucky, at least I've still got an arm." The Knight spoke just then realizing his entire arm was covered in blood.

"Here." The Maester uttered, handing the Kingsguard a rag to dress the wound. After doing so the Knight once again turned his gaze towards Kailan.

"You've got a certain... Prickly Martell here waiting for you at the gates. Connor was his name, an interesting fellow at that." Aeden chuckled as Harr punched the Kingsguard's uninjured shoulder.

"Yeah you warn me next time you go fighting dornishmen, if not for that Stallion, we'd likely be in the dirt."
Kailan frowned in confusion, and then hastily tried to sit up, and failing to accomplish that simple task. She made a soft sound of pain, pressing her arm tight to her side, where her tunic was stained red from the arrow head in it. "That stupid man."
Ser Aeden

"He uh, seemed rather keen on having you for himself, rather than allowing this fine gentlemen to tend to you." As Aeden stated this, the Maester slowly poured alcohol against the arrow wound.

"Don't strain yourself." The Maester mumbled glancing at Kailan for only a moment.
Kailan muttered a foul word, wincing at the sting. "Daemon should have kicked him harder.,"
Ser Aeden

"Not too fond of your Knight in Shining armor?" Aeden asked, easing himself against the wall as he sat. Harr was beside him, only standing at the ready.
"I am far too fond of him." She muttered, resting back against the cot. "I wish someone had let the damn giant kill me."
Ser Aeden

"By that someone, you mean me?" He sighed, taking a small swig of water from the flask. Aeden then motioned the flask towards Kailan, offering her one more chance at it.
last edited over a year ago
"If your the reasoning behind it, then aye." She shook her head at the offering of water, closing his eyes a moment. "I can't feel my legs."
Ser Aeden

"It'll heal, but the wound is infected." The Maester spoke softly to the Martell. "We should cut them off..."

"No, that you won't." Aeden insisted, glaring towards the young man of the Citidel.
"You're joking?" Lan's eyes flashed open again, wide.
Ser Aeden

"Oh he is." The Knight nodded as the Maester opened his mouth to speak, yet not a sound came out. "Don't worry, you'll be walking in no time."
"Liar." She muttered. Her back, her side, her arms, her head. Everything hurt. Except her legs, and she remembered hitting the wall with her lower back before anything.
Ser Aeden

The Maester finally sighed. "Lass, the only way for your leg to heal is if I move the bone... It'll hurt, more than likely any pain you've ever felt before."
"Do it." She said, tone even.
Ser Aeden

The Maester soon returned with a candle and knife, along with that he had a satchel which no doubt were the rest of his supplies. "Both of you, leave us." The man insisted. In turn, Aeden shook his head, not intending to leave his comrade. "I don't want any distractions..."
Kailan glanced between the two, eyes cold. "He won't distract you."
Ser Aeden

After a short sigh the Maester finally nodded once to the Martell, before pulling a stool up beside the lady. "If you stay then you're helping." The man concluded, handing Aeden a small dose of milk of the poppy.

"When will she need this?" The Knight asked inspecting the small vial.

"When I say so, you'll give her only two sips at a time." The maester instructed as he started to hold his small knife over the flame.
"I don't need it." She said, tone dry.
Ser Aeden

"Kailan, normally I'd say the same... But you have lost a lot of blood over these long days, you may not survive it without." Aeden said quietly, not wanting to see his comrade in any more pain than what was needed.
She just looked away, jaw set, watching the Maester.
Ser Aeden

The Maester then looked to the Martell, smiling lightly. "Lean back dear, it'll be over soon." He then nodded to Aeden. In turn, the Kingsguard slowly went to give Kailan the numbing medicine.
Kailan set her jaw, going silent, refusing it as she laid back obediently.
Ser Aeden

"Just don't die..." Aeden finally concluded setting the vial aside as he shook his head subtly. With that, the Maester slowly drew the glowing blade away from the flame and closer to her broken and bloodied leg. After a quiet sigh the Maester quickly pressed the hot blade into her skin to cut away the rotting flesh.
Kailan didn't even wince, eyes blank on the ceiling.
(Can she not feel it?)
Ser Aeden

The Maester made short work of the blackened flesh, before setting the blade aside. "Brace her." The man ordered calmly, his hands hovering over the wound.

"Harr, get in here." Aeden spoke, his left hand holding Kailan's. Not a moment later, Harr was on the other side doing the same. With one final glance the Maester began pushing the bone back inside, blood beginning to seep out around the hard mass.
Nope.)
Kailan sighed softly, more from irritation at the touch on her hands than the pain of her leg. Kailan truly could not feel the limb.
(Hmmm, Okie)
Ser Aeden

Soon the bone was placed where it once resided and bandaged by the young Maester. "You're lucky, many of the nerves were severed, but you should be all recovered in a months time." The man nodded finally, before leaving the room. All who remained were the warriors who faught off the Lannisters.

"Ser, if I may, I've duties to attend to." The Sentinel mentioned, standing just shy of the door.

Aeden simply nodded and stood. "I'll check in on you before I leave..." The Kingsguard uttered quietly as he went to take his leave.
"You're leaving?"
Ser Aeden

The Knight slowly turned, his gaze set upon the stone floor. "Yes, I am still a Kingsguard... Whether I like it or not. My place is by the Dragon's side." He concluded, turning back towards the Martell warrior. "There is a war coming Kailan..."
"Then you need a Martell at your side, kingsguard." She said, tone dry. "I am going with you. I didn't come this far to be left among a bunch of strangers."
Ser Aeden

"You need to rest, besides what of Connor?" The man asked, smiling lightly towards his comrade.
"He'll follow me like a dog. And besides, he's a handy oaf." Kailan smiled slightly,touching her side again, frowning softly.
Ser Aeden

He nodded slightly, agreeing with the remark. "Alright, we'll stay the night and set out just before dawn." The Kingsguard concluded after a moment of thought. "... Good night, Lan."
"Goodnight, Aeden." She said softly, resting back on the cot. "He doesn't know me, and yet he trusts me completely? I could be a murderer." She chuckled softly to herself.
Ser Aeden

The Knight left the Castle's keep to help his people settle into the outlying village. They were all tired, battered, and worn. The Reynes of Castamere lost their home, their spirits shattered as their flags burned.

Once the sun had set and most had settled in, the Reyne Lion walked the grounds one final time before he would retire. "Rakhelis, see to that wound of yours." The Kingsguard nodded, patting the warrior's shoulder as he passed. Tully war tents were in place for the Reyne family and the rest of the warriors who guarded Castamere during the defense. Aeden made his way over to the largest of the two dozen or so war tents. The Knight came to a stop just outside, hearing the sounds of moaning coming from within.

"Harr..." Juno murmured as her eyes lit upon the sight of her brother. "Harr..." She uttered once more as the man on top of her continued.

"Sentinel Harr Clovell." The Reyne lion growled, his hand gripping the shaft of his axe. Aeden felt anger come over him at the sight of his beloved sister in the arms of one of his guards.
Connor was wandering through the camp, glancing around. He'd been away from people for long enough that he desired the company of others, even if they looked at him without trust.
Ser Aeden

The half-naked guard fell to the floor, quickly shuffling to his feet. "Ahh... Ser... Um, I can explain!" The Young Sentinel pleaded as he threw he began buckling his belt.

"Shut up and get out!" The Kingsguard roared, throwing the Sentinel's sheathed sword to his feet.

Mere moments passed as the young Guard raced from the tent, hoping none would see him in such a state. "Aeden! I love him!" Juno exclaimed as she threw a robe around herself. Aeden, still averting his gaze from the woman, turned away from her.

"You... You can't do this. I won't allow our name to be any more tarnished." The Kingsguard spoke as he left the tent, his mind still spinning in anger.
Connor chuckled when a sentinel ran past, half dressed and obviously panicked. He continued to walk quietly, seeing the kingsguard ahead. "Oy, kingsguard!"
Ser Aeden

"... Ah, I see the boy gave you back your blades." The Knight said, still in the process of easing his rage. "Walk with me, will ya?" Aeden said as he paced his way past the Dornishman. "... The Maester tended to Kailan, she's tired, but very much alive."
"Good." He grunted, following the older man. "I apologize for my behavior, it is hard going from mourning the death of your betrothed to watching her fight for life."
Ser Aeden

The Knight watched the Sentinel running in the distance, the Lion's glare held. "... I'm just glad no one was killed." Aeden uttered, obviously distraught over his sisters infatuation with such a soldier.
"How old is she, your sister?" Connor asked, glancing down at him. "Jolan was caught with a girl once, from a small village. I had to sit on Kai to keep her from beating him."
Ser Aeden

"Two years old than me." Aeden uttered. "Her husband died seven years ago from the sickness... She's lived in Castamere ever since." The Knight glanced towards Connor, trying to keep his mind from what he'd seen. "What about you and Kailan? When were you two supposed to marry?"
"When she was eighteen. eight years ago." He said quietly, glancing down at his hand where it gripped Kailan's sword firmly.
Ser Aeden

"Hmm... You proposed I take it?" The Reyne asked quietly without any hint of emotion, walking through the muddy grass.
"Twelve times." He chuckled a bit. "Her parents arranged it, actually. They thought I would be able to control her better than they could."
Ser Aeden

He chuckled lightly with the Knight, passing one of the torch pyres that lit the field. "That's sounds like her." Aeden uttered as he walked beside the Dornish Warrior. "... Can I ask you something?"
"Please do." He nodded, glancing once again at the other man.