We All Role Play The Heir of Iron and Blood

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Jan 20, 2015 at 01:17PM
Inspired by a Song of Ice and Fire and Game of Thrones

Note: This role play may contain mature content that is not suitable for the young of mind

It was 219 AC, during the Great Spring Sickness when a greater tragedy struck the Seven Kingdoms, the murder of King Aerys I Targaryen, his family and most of his court. The next heir is but a child. This time of turmoil and sickness brings chaos to the land, even more with the threat from the rising from East…

With the king day, ambitions rise. Play the Game of Thrones, work your way, rule the kingdom or serve the babe. Remember In the Game of Thrones, there is no middle ground, you win or you die.

~~~

This Role Play will be set in King's Landing, the capital of Westeros. You may play your part no matter the size or nobility, as it is a time of chaos.

~~~
Some Background Information

The Spring Sickness is an unknown sickness that affects most of Westeros. A man may wake up healthy and die by the evening. There is no cure for this so far

When the Throne room was shut and the blood bath began, the dragons seem to have sensed it. King's Aerys dragon Vermithor burst out of the Dragon pit and flew straight into the throne room breaking past the door. It is said that the Dragon was mad seeing the dead body of its master, it burned the everybody till all that was left was just smoke as ashes.

link

Currency

Copper Coins~
Penny and Halfpenny.
Half Groat, 2 pennies.
Groat, 4 pennies.
Star, 8 pennies.

Silver Coins~
Stag, 7 stars or 56 pennies
Moon, 49 stars or 392 pennies

Gold Coins~
Dragons, 30 Moons, 210 Stags or 11,760 pennies.

The coins most commonly encountered are: Half-Pennies, Pennies, Stars, Stags and Dragons; rarely does anyone have the change on levels between.

~~~~
Characters

The King's Court

Lord Regent and Hand of the King - link

Lord Commander of the Kingsguard - link

Master of coin -

Master of laws -

Master of whisperers - link

Master of ships -

Grand Maester -

Kingsguard

link

Others

link

link

link

link

link

link
[i]Inspired by a Song of Ice and Fire and Game of Thrones[/i]

[b]Note: This role play may contain
last edited on Jun 09, 2015 at 03:21PM

We All Role Play 2882 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 2882

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Ser Aeden

His horse veered as it came to a halt. "Easy..." He whispered, before turning his gaze to the mass of people, his people... "Lord Edmyn Tully has agreed to shelter you, so long as you assist in whatever they need. I leave Lance Sentinel Gregor in charge while I'm away, he is to represent you, alongside my mother who will speak for me on matters of the court." Aeden told the crowd, feeling uneasy towards the notion of leaving his people. "Remember, we are a noble house yet, we will be strong, for it is a Lion's heart we hold." He concluded, allowing his people a chance to take in the news.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Rakhelis

He stayed by Aeden's side as the knight addressed the people. At least now they'll be in safe hands.
over a year ago PungoBliss said…
Connor doesn't trust anyone well enough. He just wants Lan away from everything, thinks she needs rest more than being prodded by an old man. Or four. Lol.)
Ser Aeden

The Reyne stood there amidst the crowd, quietly scanning the faces for his comrade. "Did you see Kailan?" He asked Rakhelis, before pausing for a moment. Aeden then dismounted his horse, walking towards the mounted knights. After a few more minutes, the Knight began to worry. "Has anyone seen her...?" He had asked at least four different times. "How could she just disappear!?" He shouted to the Knight nearest to where she rode.
"The foreigner riding with her took her with him, Ser." One of the older knights spoke up,tone betraying his automatic dislike of the large man who just showed up after all the fighting.
Ser Aeden

"Where... Which direction?" The Knight turned, his voice showing a hint of anxiety. "Show me."
The old knight just pointed, west.
Ser Aeden

The Knight sighed, then nodded solemnly to the older Knight. "Fine, Harr, with me!" He insisted, starting west after the Dornish warriors.

Sentinel Harr

"What?" The Sentinel uttered, glancing to Aeden the moment his name was called. "... Duty calls." Harr murmured with a small smile.

Juno nodded, "Go, help Aeden. He needs a hand." She chuckled lightly, watching her favorite warrior chase after her brother.
The old knight turned back to his companions, muttering darkly about foreigners and Martells.
Ser Aeden

"Slow down!" Harr insisted, following the wounded knight as fast as he could. "What the hell is your problem!?" He exclaimed, stopping in front of the Kingsguard's path.

"She faught to defend our people when those monsters broke through, she nearly died doing so, and now she's nowhere to be found. Step aside." Aeden growled, pushing his way past the sentinel.

"She's a Martell..." Harr added quietly, only to find himself face to face with the Kingsguard.

"And what the hells of it?" Aeden asked, his glare set upon the Sentinel. When the young man didn't respond, the Knight turned and continued on his way in search of Kailan.

A Few Minutes Later

The Knight came upon a small grove, two figures sat there alone beside a horse. "Connor..."
Connor was standing, leaning against one of the trees that lent shelter. He had laid Kailan down gently, her head resting on the small pack he'd carried with him. Connor straightened at the sound of his name, fingers brushing the hilt of his heavy sword.
Ser Aeden

"Connor, she needs help..." The Knight stated, slowly inching closer to Kailan to check on her condition. Harr in turn stepped closer to Connor, the Sentinel's hand hovering casually near his own blade.
Connor moved between the kingsguard and the girl, stance aggressive. "She is fine. She needs to be away from all of the people. To rest."
Ser Aeden

"Okay... Okay, let's talk then Connor." He nodded, stepping away from the Dornishman. "You know, I can have one of the maesters come out here and tend to her." Aeden offered, glancing once towards Harr, before setting his gaze towards Connor and his wounded comrade.
"No. She hates Maesters. She'll kill me if I let one near her." The big man shook his head, glancing between the other two.
Ser Aeden

"I understand that Connor, I do, never much trusted them myself... But she won't heal on her own, not without help." Aeden spoke calmly, as Harr moved to the Kingsguard's side.
Connor's upper lip curled in a snarl. "I won't let anyone touch her, kingsguard."
Ser Aeden

"And I won't allow you to kill her..." He uttered, his hand slowly drawing his hatchet. Aeden rolled his eyes, not wanting a fight, especially with the man Kailan cared for. As Aeden did this, Harr also drew his blade, stepping in between the two warriors.
Connor was quick to free his own blade from its leather prison, grip firm on the hilt, eyes blazing with anger. And joy, at the same time. Joy in the fact that he was readied to use his blade.
Ser Aeden

The Kingsguard stood there, not moving an inche as he watched the Dornishman. He knew any attempt to strike would result in his death, but he could not allow Kailan to stay like this any longer. "Don't do this Connor, all I want to do is help her."
"You and every other person that's always let her go and do this to herself in the first place." Connor snapped, tone rising. The sound of his voice, the angry tone, made the horse standing nearby lay his ears back. Kailan's stallion, protective of his mistress. The beast turned, and laid out the big man with a swift kick from a hind leg.
Ser Aeden

The Reyne let out a massive sigh of relief and ran to Kailan's side, just as Harr seized the moment to retrieve Connor's weapons. "The horse, ease the horse." Aeden insisted, checking to see if Kailan was still breathing.
Kailan's breathing was weak, soft jagged gasps the most she could manage. Her tanned skin had paled to a ghostly shade, cool to the touch.
Ser Aeden

"Easy boy, easy..." Harr spoke softly to the majestic stead, glancing a few times towards the fallen Dornish Knight.

"Alright..." Aeden uttered, thankful she was still alive, even if in the state she was. "We need to get her to Riverrun immediately." He nodded, almost to himself. The Kingsguard then painfully began to lift the Martell, his wounded arm flaring as he it took the weight. "Harr!" He managed, fighting off the rush as he slowly rose. Instantly the Sentinel was there to assist, taking the woman from his arms.
last edited over a year ago
Connor groaned as he regained consciousness, his head spinning from where he'd hit it on the ground.
(Right, one sec)

Ser Aeden

Soon Kailan was once again atop her mount, with Harr slowly guiding the horse towards Riverrun. All while Aeden knelt in front of the Dornishman, his hand gripping his hatchet calmly. "You're not gonna move from that spot..." The Knight uttered, his right arm still burning in pain.
Connor squinted at him dumbly for a moment, and then staggered upright. "Make me, one arm."
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(Rocky Balboa)
Ser Aeden

"If I made you, Kailan wouldn't marry you, she'd never get the chance... I gave you a chance before, and I'm giving you one now, stay and you live, go and at the very least you will die." The Kingsguard spoke his tone even and un-nerved, at least aside from the pain he was masking.
Connor snarled softly, and sat down, leaning back against a tree. "If she dies, I will kill you."
Ser Aeden

"She won't..." He nodded. "I'm asking you to trust me on this, Connor."
"Why do you care? Kailan isn't your house. She abandoned her house, and would kill you if she thought it necessary. So why do you care?"
Ser Aeden

The Knight, for once, didn't follow up with a remark. Instead he found himself at a loss of words. "... She... She has a courage that many do not possess, it'd be a shame for a such a warrior to be lost..." Aeden concluded, albeit uneasily.
"What some mistake for courage is a heartless desire to become stronger than everyone around her." Connor snorted.
Ser Aeden

"I care not why she fights, I care who she fights for." The Reyne snapped, his pain for once showing through.
"No one. She fights for the enjoyment of it. She kills without mercy, because she enjoys it."
Ser Aeden

"I'll let her speak for herself on the matter..." Aeden concluded, standing up slowly. "You're welcome to stay in Riverrun while Kailan recovers, but I'll let her decide what happens after, not you."
Connor grunted, going quiet, eyes on the ground. "Dont let anyone near that horse, kingsguard. He is a w
Wild beast when his mistress isn't near."
Ser Aeden

"I understand, the horse will be fed, nothing more." The Kingsguard then went after Harr, intending to do any of the talking that needed to be done to ensure Kailan's treatment.
Connor watched him go, eyes bright with anger, feeling as though he'd betrayed Kailan by letting them take her away. But she did need help, he realised, expression clouding with worry.
Ser Aeden

It wasn't long before the Martell was within the walls of Riverrun, carefully set down against a spare cot in the keep. "Yes yes, I will see what I can do." The young Maester nodded to the insistent Kingsguard, just then entering the room Harr and Kailan occupied.

"Aeden, will you still leave for Kingslanding?" The Sentinel asked the Reyne while the Maester went to tend to Kailan properly. The Reyne, in turn, said nothing as he watched the Maester work. "Aeden?" Harr repeated.

"Huh? Oh... I... I guess I should go..." The Knight uttered quietly to himself, as if unfocused and confused.
Kailan, after just a few moments, stirred slightly, fingers flexing where her hand rested at her side. She was beginning to wake up, and to realise her own pain.
Ser Aeden

The Kingsguard went to the other side of the cot, kneeling down beside the Martell. "Anything you need." Aeden said to the Maester who solemnly nodded in response.

"Fetch her some water." The Maester uttered, just before the Knight stood to do as he was instructed. "Not you, your guard. If she wakes, it'd be best for her to see a familiar face." Harr, without another word, went for the water well just outside in the courtyard, all this while the Kingsguard knelt there motionless.
Kailan took another long minute to fully wake, squinting at the ceiling as her head pounded where it had struck the wall. Though her breathing was slightly stronger, it was still weak, labored. Her eyes where unfocused, staring blankly as she tried to think, figure out what had happened, where she was.
Ser Aeden

"... Kailan? Can you hear me? It's Aeden." The man asked quietly, not even realizing his arm wound had opened up once more.

"Ser, your bleeding." Harr mentioned as he handed the Kingsguard a small flask of water. Aeden said nothing to the Sentinel, just took the flask and offered it to the Martell.
Kailan turned her head away, squinting slightly at the Kingsguard. "Aeden." She murdered, like she didn't know his name.
Ser Aeden

The Knight simply nodded as he offered her the water once more. "C'mon, you've been out for days. Drink."
"Where am I?" She asked, once again refusing the water. Kailan could hardly think, and she had no recollection of anything that had happened.
Ser Aeden

"The Trident... Riverrun. We fled as soon as Castamere was lost." The Reyne muttered, setting the flask beside him against the floor. "What's the last thing you remember?"
Kailan mouthed the word Castamere, frowning slightly. "I remember now. We made it in time to move everyone."