We All Role Play The Heir of Iron and Blood

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Jan 20, 2015 at 01:17PM
Inspired by a Song of Ice and Fire and Game of Thrones

Note: This role play may contain mature content that is not suitable for the young of mind

It was 219 AC, during the Great Spring Sickness when a greater tragedy struck the Seven Kingdoms, the murder of King Aerys I Targaryen, his family and most of his court. The next heir is but a child. This time of turmoil and sickness brings chaos to the land, even more with the threat from the rising from East…

With the king day, ambitions rise. Play the Game of Thrones, work your way, rule the kingdom or serve the babe. Remember In the Game of Thrones, there is no middle ground, you win or you die.

~~~

This Role Play will be set in King's Landing, the capital of Westeros. You may play your part no matter the size or nobility, as it is a time of chaos.

~~~
Some Background Information

The Spring Sickness is an unknown sickness that affects most of Westeros. A man may wake up healthy and die by the evening. There is no cure for this so far

When the Throne room was shut and the blood bath began, the dragons seem to have sensed it. King's Aerys dragon Vermithor burst out of the Dragon pit and flew straight into the throne room breaking past the door. It is said that the Dragon was mad seeing the dead body of its master, it burned the everybody till all that was left was just smoke as ashes.

link

Currency

Copper Coins~
Penny and Halfpenny.
Half Groat, 2 pennies.
Groat, 4 pennies.
Star, 8 pennies.

Silver Coins~
Stag, 7 stars or 56 pennies
Moon, 49 stars or 392 pennies

Gold Coins~
Dragons, 30 Moons, 210 Stags or 11,760 pennies.

The coins most commonly encountered are: Half-Pennies, Pennies, Stars, Stags and Dragons; rarely does anyone have the change on levels between.

~~~~
Characters

The King's Court

Lord Regent and Hand of the King - link

Lord Commander of the Kingsguard - link

Master of coin -

Master of laws -

Master of whisperers - link

Master of ships -

Grand Maester -

Kingsguard

link

Others

link

link

link

link

link

link
[i]Inspired by a Song of Ice and Fire and Game of Thrones[/i]

[b]Note: This role play may contain
last edited on Jun 09, 2015 at 03:21PM

We All Role Play 2882 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 2882

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Ser Aeden

"Gods..." Aeden uttered, feeling a sigh of relief come over him. "Alright, let's get these people to Riverrun. Ser Lucius is from there, they may be able to help us."
over a year ago PungoBliss said…
Connor shifted his grip on his tiny burden, Kailan hadn't stirred. The big man looked around, frowning slightly. "That isn't like him, where is that damned beast?" He spoke to himself, as though he where speaking to someone else.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Ser Duncan the Tall

When he saw his comrade, Dunk's eyes lit up. He quickly jumped off his horse "Rakhelis, it is good to see you are safe, and that you are alive Lord Aeden"

"We must be headed to Riverrun" Rakhelis put out

"Yes, we don't know if we can trust the rest of the Westernmen. We arrived with Ser Jack of House Piper. He would be leaving continue to help us to his liege Lord" Dunk took a sight of the people when he spotted Connor holding the young lady in his arms "I pray to the Gods that she lives..."
Ser Aeden

"We've no time to loose, can you spare any horses for the wounded?" The Knight asked, advancing upon the company of Warriors.
Ser Duncan the Tall

"House Piper gave us a lot. I will get the carriages for the wounded" Dunk said, quickly heading to help the Reynes.
Ser Aeden

The Reyne then turned to his home, a Castle lost to the only House ever to demand fealty. "We must set out, right away." He spoke solemnly, his hatchet shaking in his hand.
Rakhelis

"I will relay the message to the Sentinels, you should rest Ser Aeden and let the Maestar look at your arm better" he said to his friend, although his hand isn't in such good condition. The adrenaline of battle had faded the pain for a moment but now its returning with vengeance, but the sooner they leave the better. He ran to the sentinels

~Time Skip~

Rakhelis rode atop his mount, lazily hanging his head. The healers had done their job with his fingers, but they hurt and they itch. He fought the urge..The River healers continued working on the wounded, some riding up and down the line of people. Golden did not pursue them when they left, probably lost too many men already. Rakhelis knew, this is just the beginning of something worst to come.
Ser Aeden

The Kingsguard continued to walk beside his comrade, the wounded Martell. She was atop her own stead, yet very much unconscious still. The Reyne then turned his gaze over the hill to the east, spotting a tower in the distance. "Riverrun..." He uttered, a flood of memories returning from his childhood. "I trust you'll keep an eye on her." Aeden said to Connor, before nodding and heading off towards the front of the convoy. "Ser Duncan, we need a couple of your men to report to Riverrun, let them know of our situation."
last edited over a year ago
Ser Duncan

"Yes" Dunk replied, gesturing two men to follow him and trotting ahead of the column of people.
Connor sighed softly, moving silently with Lan, watching everything around them
Ser Aeden

The Reyne walked alongside Rakhelis, watching the young warrior for a moment before patting the boy's leg. "Don't you be nodding off now, we need you alert." The Lion insisted, his tone even, showing neither happiness, nor the sorrow he once had.
Rakhelis

"Yes Ser" he replied looking up "That is Riverrun yes?"
Ser Aeden

"It is indeed..." He uttered, staring up at the castle. "Mind yourself here, these people don't take kindly to foreigners."
Rakhelis

"Ser Aeden, will you return to King's Landing?"
Ser Aeden

The Knight turned his gaze to his wound. "And do what? I can't even wield a sword?"
Rakhelis

"You are still Lord Commander, and the Prince, he needs you" Rakhelis replied looking at the knight.
Ser Aeden

"I... I will do my duty, we will return to Kingslanding once my people are safe... Not before." He nodded, as if to conclude the matter. "What will you do, Rakhelis?"
Rakhelis

"I am the squire of the Lord Regent" he said "My place is by his side"
Ser Aeden

The Knight shrugged, keeping pace with the warrior's steed. "Yes, of course..."
Connor moved ahead to the Arden's side. "I won't be welcome there, Ser. Might there be a place I could meet you when you move on?"
Ser Aeden

He turned to the Knight, then nodded subtly. "It's about Kailan isn't it?" Aeden asked quietly, allowing the Knight some space from the others.
"She needs rest. Not to be riding. But I am not welcome many places, as a foreign knight."
(He's talking about Riverrun. Not kings landing)
Rogue475 commented…
Ahh, lemme repost over a year ago
Ser Aeden
"House Tully is known for being respectable folk, but what's important is that Kailan is treated for her wounds..." The Reyne said, glancing back towards Kailan, before turning once more to the Dornishman. "There is a small village north of here, I can meet you there if you so wish?"
"We Will be camped near there." He nodded slightly, untrustting of strangers. Connor bowed slightly to the kingsguard as he turned away, going back to the girl and horses he'd been walking with.
Ser Aeden

The Reyne bowed as well, watching the Dornish Knight return to his beloved. "Good man, that one..." Aeden uttered as he turned his gaze to Riverrun, the castle's walls just then coming into view. He then started at a hastened pace, intending to address the Lord of House Tully, before the mass of refugees.
Rakhelis

"At Riverrun, we must send a message to the Regent immediately, if it is true that war on Westeros will come." he said to the older knight.
Ser Aeden

"Oh no doubt." The Reyne nodded, just as Riverrun's gate came into sight, accompanied by a patrol of riders.

"Who's in charge?!" The Tully Commander called out as soon as the party reached the Reynes.

"... I suppose that'd be me, Aeden Reyne of Castamere." The Kingsguard spoke calmly as the nervous horses seemed to spook. The Knight held onto his rein tightly, insisting his horse ease off.

"You will come with us, now." The Tully ordered, his hand holding his sheathed blade...
Connor mounted his horse, turning away from the mass of people, leading Kailan's patient mount towards what he had glimpsed as a good spot to camp and rest, away from people.
Rakhelis

The Dothraki followed his friend on the Tully's order. "What do you know of Riverrun Ser Aeden?"
Ser Aeden

"It's a respectable House, at least under their current leadership... I used to come to the Trident for tourneys held under the banners of the Riverrun." Aeden sighed. "I lost a joust to Golden there..." He uttered, gazing up at the castle coming closer and closer into view.

(Pungo Isn't Kailan gonna need medical assistance? I was under the notion Connor alone was going. Unless I am mistaken)
Rakhelis

"So you know them, and they know you. Then this should go fine, am I right?" he asked before looking at the grand castle. These Westerosi do know how to build a fine fort.
Ser Aeden

"By mutual Acquaintance, my father used to be good friends with the Lord, before the last rebellion... He's a good man, he'll help us." Aeden concluded uneasily as the gate opened for the Knights. They rode inside slowly, eyes turning to the two battered warriors. "

Papa, who's that?" A boy asked, pointing to the Dothraki.

"Go inside Mickael. Help your mum." The father uttered standing before the small crowd within Riverrun.
Rakhelis

The Dothraki steadied his horse, stopping it before the crowd. He looked around and see a group of knights carrying the sigil of House Tully on his shield and their breast. The knights parted the crowd to meet us halfway.
Ser Aeden

The Kingsuard dismounted his horse, nodding towards Rakhelis to do the same. As soon as he turned, Aeden met eyes with Ser Deredin the Castellan of Riverrun and an old friend to Aeden's father. "Ser." The Knight spoke in a calm tone as he stood before the Captain of the Guard.
Rakhelis

He slid off his horse and stood next to Ser Aeden. The people in the courtyard were staring at them. Perhaps they hadn't seen a Dothraki before...
Ser Aeden

The Castellan said nothing, holding a scowl as he advanced on Aeden. "How dare you show your face here!" He shouted as he just then stopped not a foot away from the Kingsguard. "What have you to say for yourself!?" The Captain roared, watching the Knight in anger.

"Uh... Ser, I know not what I've done to wrong you or your house." Aeden's tone was set to the defensive.

The Captain scoffed, gripping his sword as he dangerously eyes Ser Aeden. "Of course you'd say such a thing..." The man growled, stepping closer to the Knight, his blade gripped tightly.

Aeden glanced towards Rahkelis as he stepped back, placing his hand on the hatchet to his side.

A moment passed as the stare down came to a conclusion. Just then the Captain roared in laughter, easing up that instant. Aeden knew not what to do as he uneasily glanced to Rakhelis and the Captain. "Aw, come err my boy." The man smiled, drawing Aeden into a manly hug.
Rakhelis

At first he was worried, but his concern turned into confusion when the Captain embraced Ser Aeden. He looked at Ser Aeden, clueless.
Ser Aeden

The Knight turned his gaze to Rakhelis as clueless as the ever. Aeden then patted the man's shoulder lightly. "Ser Deredin, forgive my intrusion." The Kingsguard stated as the Captain let go of him.

"Not a worry." He laughed, some of his men did as well. "Come now, the Lord would see you now." Ser Deredin insisted, motioning to both Aeden and Rakhelis.

Aeden turned to Rakhelis and shrugged. "This way..." He uttered, following the Castellan.
Rakhelis

He walk along side his comrade. Rakhelis stayed silent as ever, merely following orders. The Captain of the Guard brought the two men into the Castle's main hall. A boy dressed in mail stood there looking over a map. His auburn hair shone from the light of the torches. Next to him an elderly man stood, wearing the maester's chain around his neck, signifying his skills.

"My Lord" the Captain announce "Ser Aeden Reyne"
Ser Aeden

The Knight stood before the great hall. "My Lord?" He uttered quietly, as if confused. He then stepped forth, his hand set atop the head of his axe. "Edmyn?" Aeden spoke as he came upon the map table.
Rakhelis

He'd thought the Lord of Riverrun was a man, something must have happened.

"It is Lord Edmyn now, Ser Aeden" the boy replied. "Unfortunately, my father had fallen to the Sickness." The Lord said, a slight sadness in his eyes, but he shook it off looking to the older knight "Tell me what has happened"
Ser Aeden

The Reyne remembered the boy from his youth. Aeden used to play with Edmyn when he came to Riverrun with his father. "... The Lannisters, they took Castamere... The Lord was killed by the traitor, Gerold." The Kingsguard stated, glancing towards Deredin. "The man intends to take the crown, all who don't join him are branded enemies to him... Riverrun is next."
The young Lord look toward his advisors
"We should send men to the Pink Maiden, to aid them when the Lannisters come. Maester, send a message to the Lord Regent about this. Ser Deredin, send your best men to Pink Maiden"

Rakhelis

"Mi'lord" he spoke up "There is also the matter of the people"

"What people?" Lord Edmyn asked.
Ser Aeden

"My people." Aeden spoke, his pride clearly wounded by the turn of events that led him to House Tully. "They need shelter, food... They can work, bolster your defense against the Lannister armies."
"Of course" Edmyn said "We can help them"

"Those who are willing will be trained" The Maester spoke "The others would be set out for farming. Should they wish too, they may leave"

Rakhelis

He looked at Ser Aeden, hoping his friend would be relieved.
Ser Aeden

The Reyne let out a short sigh of relief at the news. "This debt will not go unpaid, you my word." Aeden spoke to the young Lord, before glancing towards Rakhlis. "We won't be able to stay, Rakhelis and I will ride for the capital ad soon as we are able." The Kingsguard then turned once more to Edmyn.
Rakhelis

"Thank you my lord" Rakhelis said bowing to Edmyn. Ser Deredin and the Maester left to fulfill their task. "Ser Aeden, must you speak with your people?"
Ser Aeden

"Of course." He nodded, then bowed as well to the Lord and his council. "Lord Edmyn." Aeden then followed his comrade to the gates. They rode back to the company of Reynes.
Rakhelis

Rakh rode alongside his friend to meet the refugees of Castamere. The people gathered around their Lord's son, the leaders waiting for the news.