We All Role Play The Heir of Iron and Blood

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Jan 20, 2015 at 01:17PM
Inspired by a Song of Ice and Fire and Game of Thrones

Note: This role play may contain mature content that is not suitable for the young of mind

It was 219 AC, during the Great Spring Sickness when a greater tragedy struck the Seven Kingdoms, the murder of King Aerys I Targaryen, his family and most of his court. The next heir is but a child. This time of turmoil and sickness brings chaos to the land, even more with the threat from the rising from East…

With the king day, ambitions rise. Play the Game of Thrones, work your way, rule the kingdom or serve the babe. Remember In the Game of Thrones, there is no middle ground, you win or you die.

~~~

This Role Play will be set in King's Landing, the capital of Westeros. You may play your part no matter the size or nobility, as it is a time of chaos.

~~~
Some Background Information

The Spring Sickness is an unknown sickness that affects most of Westeros. A man may wake up healthy and die by the evening. There is no cure for this so far

When the Throne room was shut and the blood bath began, the dragons seem to have sensed it. King's Aerys dragon Vermithor burst out of the Dragon pit and flew straight into the throne room breaking past the door. It is said that the Dragon was mad seeing the dead body of its master, it burned the everybody till all that was left was just smoke as ashes.

link

Currency

Copper Coins~
Penny and Halfpenny.
Half Groat, 2 pennies.
Groat, 4 pennies.
Star, 8 pennies.

Silver Coins~
Stag, 7 stars or 56 pennies
Moon, 49 stars or 392 pennies

Gold Coins~
Dragons, 30 Moons, 210 Stags or 11,760 pennies.

The coins most commonly encountered are: Half-Pennies, Pennies, Stars, Stags and Dragons; rarely does anyone have the change on levels between.

~~~~
Characters

The King's Court

Lord Regent and Hand of the King - link

Lord Commander of the Kingsguard - link

Master of coin -

Master of laws -

Master of whisperers - link

Master of ships -

Grand Maester -

Kingsguard

link

Others

link

link

link

link

link

link
[i]Inspired by a Song of Ice and Fire and Game of Thrones[/i]

[b]Note: This role play may contain
last edited on Jun 09, 2015 at 03:21PM

We All Role Play 2882 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 2882

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Lord Aeden

The Reyne began to lower himself against her perfect body, kissing down into her neck and shoulder.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago PungoBliss said…
Kailan sighed softly,relaxed, eyes closed, enjoying the new touch.
Lord Aeden

The Lion finally stopped kissing the woman, feeling Kailan deserved her time to be the dominant. With that he let out a sigh, allowing himself to fall against his back. Aeden then eased himself up to the head of the mattress. "Your turn..." The Lion uttered in between breaths, starring up at the ceiling as if to smile at the seven holy ones he was betraying.
Kailan just stared at him, blinking slightly, completely lost at what she was supposed to do, and a bit agitated that he had stopped kissing her.
Lord Aeden

The Reyne paused as he just then realized she had likely not done such a thing as this before. Aeden then pulled her down against him, not even giving her a chance to think as he began to kiss her once more.
She kissed him back eagerly, relaxed against him. This was entirely new to Kailan, the level of vulnerability and emotion she was experiencing. But she enjoyed it.
Lord Aeden

As they kissed, the Lion's hands came up along her waist, following her body up underneath her shirt. The Reyne's arms wrapped around her as his heart raced in a violent frenzy.
Kailan shivered slightly, reaching up to undo the buttons of her shirt. She felt like electricity was coursing through her, making her skin tingle at his every touch.
Lord Aeden

The Knight felt his eyes close as he began to see with his sense of touch. The armies could come and burn the city, for all Aeden cared. All he wanted was her love, even if it meant he would dishonor himself.
Kailan was quick to be rid of the shirt, leaning down to kiss him again.
Lord Aeden

The man shivered the instant her body fell to his. Aeden felt he wanted to say something clever, only found no words that could ever amount to what he felt with her. All the Lion could do was go farther and farther, caring not of anything else in the world. His hands began to caress her back slowly, feeling her wounds from battles before.
Kailan shuddered slightly, kissing him softly. She was at loss for words, remembering each fight that had left a scar as his fingers explored her back.
Lord Aeden

"This one?" Aeden managed, his fingers finding what felt like an arrow piercing. He smiled up at her, realizing Kailan had fought just as many battles as he.
"Jolan and I snuck into another keep's stable and let all of their horses go. I got shot while we where getting back out." She murmured, smiling softly.
Lord Aeden

The Reyne grinned up at Kailan, as he rested his hands against the nape of her back. "It's pretty deep, must've stung like hell getting it out..." The Kingsguard spoke, remembering the first time an arrow had pierced his plated armor.
"Jolan got me drunk first. Didn't feel it at all." She smirked a. Bit.
Lord Aeden

The Knight chuckled for a moment, then kissed her once as he turned her over onto her back. "... I think I would've liked your brother." He spoke, smiling down at the Viper.
"He was arrogant and cruel." She snorted softly, fingers running up the length of his upper arm, feeling the muscles.
Lord Aeden

"Oh?" He raised an eyebrow, warmed by her touch. "You're stronger for it though." Aeden inquired as he sat, his legs resting on both sides of her body. He then leaned over to kiss her neck, trying to keep his heart from settling.
Kailan smiled a bit, tilting her head to the side, running her fingers down his sides lightly. "I have learned that it it good to be cruel and heartless in battle, but that someone's you just have to let your guard down."
Lord Aeden

"Tell me Kailan..." Aeden said as he kissed firmly against her shoulder. "... Have you let your guard down?" He smiled as he continued to kiss farther and farther down her skin.
Kailan sighed softly, eyes closed. "Only once."
Lord Aeden

"Oh, when..." Aeden spoke, his voice muffled by her soft skin. "Was that..." He uttered, coming up on her leggings as he re-adjusted himself. "Once?" The Lion asked as he slowly began to undo the belt around her waist.
"Do you really have to ask that?" She murmured, watching him work on the belt, eyes half closed.
Lord Aeden

"No, suppose not." He chuckled as the belt came undone. The Kingsguard closed his eyes lightly as he softly pulled the leggings from her, hoping she would want the same.
Kailan arched her back slightly, making it easier for him for remove the worn clothing. She smiled a bit sat him, a little uneasy. Kailan knew she was scarred and battle worn, she considered herself rather unattractive really.
Lord Aeden

The Knight spoke no longer as he slowly lowered himself against her. Aeden gasped ever so slightly as he did, opening his eyes to her familiar face. A smile tugged at his lips as he gazed at her for only a moment, before lowering his head into her shoulder.
Kailan's eyes closed, and she sighed shaking at the new sensations she was feeling, fingers fining his shoulders as she remained relaxed, holding him close.
Lord Aeden

He began to shake in her embrace, the pace growing faster and faster. Aeden felt himself apart of her, as if one. He knew in that moment there was nothing anyone could do to keep him from the Viper. If he had to, Aeden thought to himself, he would slay every Lannister and Blackfyre alike until there were none to stop him from being with the woman he loved.
Kailan's grip on him tightened, nails biting into his shoulder, his back as she desired to be as close to him as possible. The woman felt as though she'd finally found her place, and it was with him. Wherever he was at, wherever he went. She would feel broken without him.
Lord Aeden

He felt her nails against his skin, feeling only slight pain as he made love to her. He cared not, it was all lost to the sensation of being against her, loving her in such a way. Aeden soon found himself panting, unable to stop as he moved at such a heightened state.
Kailan clung to him, her own breathing coming in soft pants, eyes closed as she moved with him, feeling pleasure she'd never known before.
Lord Aeden

The Lion shuddered as he began to climax, his head digging into the pillow beside Kailan's. Aeden felt such pleasure, such vast happiness that he himself never could with anyone or anything. Before he knew it, the Reyne was finished before he could even think to pull away. His pace began to cease as he simply laid against her, unmoving and at ease.
Kailan turned her head against his shoulder, eyes closed, sighing softly. She was content to lay with him that way all night, fingers brushing through the hair at his nape.
Lord Aeden

The Knight slowly wrapped his sword arm beneath her as he held her close. "I didn't hurt you... Did I?" The Reyne asked, his voice once again muffled.
"Not at all." She murmured, cuddling close against him, eyes closed, relaxing.
Lord Aeden

He smiled as she lent herself against him. "I don't want this to end..." The Kingsguard uttered, rolling himself onto his back so he could see her.
"Then don't leave." She mumbled, laying against his chest, arms resting on either side of him, chin on his chest as she looked up at him.
Lord Aeden

"If anyone finds out... That I stayed with you..." He spoke in a soft tone, uncontrollably smiling as he watched her.
"I'll kill them." She murmured, smiling back at him. "Before they share the secret."
Lord Aeden

He let out a short sigh as he turned his gaze towards the ceiling, lending his head to the pillow beneath him. "When you put it that way." Aeden laughed quietly, not daring to move an inch away from the Viper. "I suppose I could, just this once..."
She grinned a bit, laying quietly against him, eyes closed, content.
Lord Aeden

The Reyne turned his head towards the window, gazing out to the abyss. Within moments his eyes closed, happy that he might spend his final night with his Viper.
Kailan took a while to fall asleep, watching the world outside her window, listening to him breathing, but eventually she did too fall into a content slumber.
The Morning Of The Fall...

Ser Lucius

"Where in the Seven Hells is he?!" The Kingsguard shouted to Rakhelis as he looked about the Lord Commander's chambers.

Lord Aeden

The Lion awoke to the sound of war drums beating in the distant. Instantly he went to rise, realizing Kailan was still atop of him. Aeden quietly slid out from beneath her, setting her down against the bed before pulling on his trousers and shirt, intending to dress for war.
Kailan stirred, and was quick to get up when he moved away, hearing the drums. She started to dress, thinking of nothing but the coming fighting, her sore.muscles and aching leg slowing the young woman down as she prepared beside the Lion.
Lord Aeden

The Knight then threw on his Trenchcoat, tying it before helping Kailan with her Breastplate. "I will find you once it's over." He said, holding the metal playing over her head.
She nodded shortly, buckling it quickly into place. "I need to find Connor. We where assigned to guarding the prince."
Lord Aeden

The Knight blinked, remembering what he had told Connor at Riverrun. "... Ser Lucius and Ser Duncan will be your Commanders, you should report to them once you're ready." He spoke, before going to put his own armor on.
Kailan nodded, helping him with the difficult to reach things before grabbing her sword and knife from the table, tucking the knife into her boot.