We All Role Play The Heir of Iron and Blood

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Jan 20, 2015 at 01:17PM
Inspired by a Song of Ice and Fire and Game of Thrones

Note: This role play may contain mature content that is not suitable for the young of mind

It was 219 AC, during the Great Spring Sickness when a greater tragedy struck the Seven Kingdoms, the murder of King Aerys I Targaryen, his family and most of his court. The next heir is but a child. This time of turmoil and sickness brings chaos to the land, even more with the threat from the rising from East…

With the king day, ambitions rise. Play the Game of Thrones, work your way, rule the kingdom or serve the babe. Remember In the Game of Thrones, there is no middle ground, you win or you die.

~~~

This Role Play will be set in King's Landing, the capital of Westeros. You may play your part no matter the size or nobility, as it is a time of chaos.

~~~
Some Background Information

The Spring Sickness is an unknown sickness that affects most of Westeros. A man may wake up healthy and die by the evening. There is no cure for this so far

When the Throne room was shut and the blood bath began, the dragons seem to have sensed it. King's Aerys dragon Vermithor burst out of the Dragon pit and flew straight into the throne room breaking past the door. It is said that the Dragon was mad seeing the dead body of its master, it burned the everybody till all that was left was just smoke as ashes.

link

Currency

Copper Coins~
Penny and Halfpenny.
Half Groat, 2 pennies.
Groat, 4 pennies.
Star, 8 pennies.

Silver Coins~
Stag, 7 stars or 56 pennies
Moon, 49 stars or 392 pennies

Gold Coins~
Dragons, 30 Moons, 210 Stags or 11,760 pennies.

The coins most commonly encountered are: Half-Pennies, Pennies, Stars, Stags and Dragons; rarely does anyone have the change on levels between.

~~~~
Characters

The King's Court

Lord Regent and Hand of the King - link

Lord Commander of the Kingsguard - link

Master of coin -

Master of laws -

Master of whisperers - link

Master of ships -

Grand Maester -

Kingsguard

link

Others

link

link

link

link

link

link
[i]Inspired by a Song of Ice and Fire and Game of Thrones[/i]

[b]Note: This role play may contain
last edited on Jun 09, 2015 at 03:21PM

We All Role Play 2882 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 2882

over a year ago PungoBliss said…
"Of course not, Aeden. I'm sorry." She said, sighing softly as she looked at the ground in front of her. She felt bad for snapping at him.
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Lord Aeden

The Knight turned towards Connor, quietly passing the Knight. "You talk to her..." He uttered to the Dornishman, just before finding a place at the wall to gaze out at the sea beyond.
Connor sighed, turning to the girl, talking quietly with her for several minutes. The talk ended with him sighing in frustration, stomping off, leaving Lan to stand with her shoulders dropped, looking on the verge of tears, certainly miserable.
Lord Aeden

The was a slight breeze that day, just enough to cool from the beating sun. Aeden found himself calmed by the waves crashing below. He finally sighed, turning to see Kailan alone at the center of the training grounds. The Knight slowly made his way over to the woman, not saying a word. he took his blade and set the end at the ground as he stood there, allowing the Martell to speak if it was her wish.
"Do you understand what it means to spend your whole life in the shadow of a twin? Constantly listening to everyone speaking of how great he is."
Lord Aeden

He shook his head, honestly. "No, I'm sorry Kailan I don't..." Aeden concluded, saying nothing more as he listened to the Martell.
"It's hard. Working to be someone that people notice, important. And then going and ending up barely able to function at all."
Lord Aeden

"... I do know what it's like to fight to amount to something." He uttered, not wanting to go into any real detail of his childhood.
"Then perhaps you understand why I am so angry in my behavior."
Lord Aeden

"I suppose I do, but then I could say the same for myself as well." Aeden acknowledged, raising his wounded arm.
She just nodded slightly, looking down again. "We where going swimming?"
Lord Aeden

"Only if you wanted to." He nodded, a small smile tugging at his lips. Aeden then glanced out to the sea beyond. "What of Connor?"
"He can't swim." She said, snorting softly. "Someeone would end up having to save him."
Lord Aeden

"Hmm, well no reason why we can't go." Aeden grumbled, sweating beneath his trenchcoat. He then went to the weapon rack and retrieved his one-handed Bastard sword he had been using since he couldn't yet carry his Longsword. "I know a fine spot, if you're feeling adventurous."
"Certainly." She nodded, reaching up to adjust her hair in its tie. The sun was making her uncomfortable, she was getting warm in her lightweight tunic and worn leggings.
Lord Aeden

"Fantastic, we'll need to ride to it, but it's not too far." He said, starting down towards the stables at the very end of the first level courtyard.
She nodded, following him silently, one hand resting on the hilt of her blade where it rested at her side.
Lord Aeden

Soon the two warriors had set out on horseback, heading south for shipwreck beach. "Now I will warn you, looters have been known to search the area for hidden treasures." Aeden said as they came up on the wide-bodied beech littered by various ships from schooners to war vessels.
Kailan looked around, smiling a bit. "I doubt they'll bother us too badly."
Lord Aeden

The Knight slowed his horse to a stop. He the dismounted as he gaze a particularly large ship, for the most part intact. "Right, I'll just go make sure there's no-one around." he uttered, starting off on his own.
last edited over a year ago
Lord Aeden

The Knight slowed his horse to a stop. He the dismounted as he gaze a particularly larg
Lan sighed softly, remaining on her horse, the massive beast shifting a bit restlessly.
Lord Aeden

A moment later the sound of crashing erupted from the direction of where the Kingsguard had ventured. It was a loud ruckus as dust was kicked up into the air.
Kailan sighed, going quickly towards where the noise had come from, hand on her blade. "Aeden?"
Lord Aeden

Before Kailan was a ship that had just moments ago collapsed on top of itself. "I'm alright." He coughed stepping out from under the wreckage. "It's all clear." Aeden chuckled as he waved the dust away from his face.
"You're nuts." She smiled a bit, almost laughing.
Lord Aeden

"The thought had crossed my mind." He nodded as he passed her, shacking his head to expel the sand, before patting his clothes down.
Kailan grinned, following him. "I'm surprised you haven't had a heat stroke." She commented.
Lord Aeden

"Heh, We're southerners." Aeden smiled, turning to her. "But you're right, leather isn't exactly the best in this heat." He concluded, then went to for the beach only a few yards away.
Kailan followed, smiling as she looked out at the water. "It is an interesting place here."
Lord Aeden

The Reyne merely nodded, before unclipping his coat. "This was the sight of a naval battle between the Targaryen invaders and the Andals." He muttered, nodding towards a ship which had scorch burns all along the deck. "Dragons made short work of em." Aeden grinned, just before removing the thick layer. beneath, Aeden wore a simple cotton shirt and trousers.
Kailan glanced at him. "I'm sort of glad the dragon left, to be honest. To think of what that woman could do if she gained the mind of one of those beasts." She said, trying not to stare too long as she unclipped her swordbelt, laying it down carefully.
Lord Aeden

"Who, Analia?" He uttered as he set both his blade and coat down on the sandy beach. "She seems alright to me." Aeden murmured as he removed the sweat drenched shirt, letting it fall onto the rest of his equipment. The Knight dared not look at his comrade, instead choosing to start for the water.
Kailan sat down to peel off her boots, snorting softly. "She looks at you like a prize she'll win eventually. A toy to be played with."
Lord Aeden

The Reyne stood there at the waters edge, "I'm a Kingsgaurd, bound by my vows to never marry..." He grumbled as he kicked off his boots. "But she is pretty." Aeden grinned, still gazing out towards the calm sea ahead.
Kailan felt her heart in her throat. "If you say so." She muttered after a moment, following him to the waters edge, now barefoot and a half inch shorter than before, making her look almost childish.
Lord Aeden

"Heard there were sharks..." He murmured, glancing towards her for only a moment. Aeden then shrugged and started into the water, sighing to himself as it deepened. All his worries eased away as he felt his being slowly submerge into the depth of the brilliant sea.
"I hope one eats you." She replied, moving slowly into the water, testing the strength of her leg in the soft silt of the bottom.
Lord Aeden

"They'd write songs about it... The Shark who felled the Lion." He smiled as he turned to Kailan, his grin instantly dissipating as he gazed upon her. After a short moment the Knight shook his head and waded over to her. "How is it?" Aeden asked, nodding towards Kailan's leg.
"Unsteady." She said, frowning a bit in concentration. "I'm afraid that if I set it down wrong it'll twist and I'll break it again."
Lord Aeden

"Then perhaps it's best we hold out on a swim?" Aeden offered, at that point only at waist deep.
"I'll be fine when I get out to where I can't touch the bottom." She said, stubbornly continuing to wade out, slowly and carefully.
Lord Aeden

The Kingsguard stayed diligently at her side, keeping his arms at the ready should the Martell fell. "Anything like Dorne?" He asked quietly, referring to the pristine waters that rose ever so slowly.
"It reminds me very much of home, actually." She nodded, pausing to look out at the ocean. "We had found a quiet spot that we frequented when we where children. It was wonderful." Kailan smiled slightly, and lost her footing, splashing down into the chest deep water.
Lord Aeden

The Knight nodded as she spoke, just then realizing she was going under. Without a second thought Aeden knelt, grabbing hold of the Martell as both rose from the warm depth. In doing so, the Reyne had completely submerged himself with his soaked hair hanging over his eyes. "... You good?"
She nodded, holding onto his shoulder with one hand. "Slipped a bit, is all." She said softly, and laughed a bit, brushing back her own soaked hair from her face. "You need your hair cut, kingsguard."
Lord Aeden

"Lions dare not cut their mane." He smiled lightly, easing the Martell back to her feet. With one swipe the Reyne had his bangs back over, albeit darkened by being drenched. "And what of the Viper? What does she need?"
"A new limb, and someone to work with me, instead of following me around like a dog and then trying to control my life."
Lord Aeden

"Aye, think I might help with the latter." Aeden spoke, beginning to stare. It'd been so long since he had ever even glanced at a woman. The Kingsguard's soul felt as if it was being torn in two between duty and love.
Kailan flushed slightly, seeing his eyes in a glance. "Oh, can you?"
Lord Aeden

"Unless of course, you had someone else in mind." He uttered, grinning ever so slightly. Aeden kept glancing at her lips and eyes, each time feeling guilty of dishonor.