We All Role Play The Heir of Iron and Blood

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Jan 20, 2015 at 01:17PM
Inspired by a Song of Ice and Fire and Game of Thrones

Note: This role play may contain mature content that is not suitable for the young of mind

It was 219 AC, during the Great Spring Sickness when a greater tragedy struck the Seven Kingdoms, the murder of King Aerys I Targaryen, his family and most of his court. The next heir is but a child. This time of turmoil and sickness brings chaos to the land, even more with the threat from the rising from East…

With the king day, ambitions rise. Play the Game of Thrones, work your way, rule the kingdom or serve the babe. Remember In the Game of Thrones, there is no middle ground, you win or you die.

~~~

This Role Play will be set in King's Landing, the capital of Westeros. You may play your part no matter the size or nobility, as it is a time of chaos.

~~~
Some Background Information

The Spring Sickness is an unknown sickness that affects most of Westeros. A man may wake up healthy and die by the evening. There is no cure for this so far

When the Throne room was shut and the blood bath began, the dragons seem to have sensed it. King's Aerys dragon Vermithor burst out of the Dragon pit and flew straight into the throne room breaking past the door. It is said that the Dragon was mad seeing the dead body of its master, it burned the everybody till all that was left was just smoke as ashes.

link

Currency

Copper Coins~
Penny and Halfpenny.
Half Groat, 2 pennies.
Groat, 4 pennies.
Star, 8 pennies.

Silver Coins~
Stag, 7 stars or 56 pennies
Moon, 49 stars or 392 pennies

Gold Coins~
Dragons, 30 Moons, 210 Stags or 11,760 pennies.

The coins most commonly encountered are: Half-Pennies, Pennies, Stars, Stags and Dragons; rarely does anyone have the change on levels between.

~~~~
Characters

The King's Court

Lord Regent and Hand of the King - link

Lord Commander of the Kingsguard - link

Master of coin -

Master of laws -

Master of whisperers - link

Master of ships -

Grand Maester -

Kingsguard

link

Others

link

link

link

link

link

link
[i]Inspired by a Song of Ice and Fire and Game of Thrones[/i]

[b]Note: This role play may contain
last edited on Jun 09, 2015 at 03:21PM

We All Role Play 2882 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 2882

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
(What do you mean by that?)

Ser Aeden

"Yeah, that'll do it, just be careful..." He nodded, coming up on Kailan's group. "Mi'Lady." Aeden spoke quietly as he knelt beside the woman. "We've got Lannisters over there, not sure how many, but there's at least one Sentry."
over a year ago PungoBliss said…
"I know. I was just going to go see just how many. But we can handle a couple Lannisters, can't we?"
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(Armoured guy, dropped him, stood next to him, talked about how he raped and killer his sister and her children. Ring a bell?)
(Lol that didn't happen though, Oberyn is like what ten in this?)

Ser Aeden

"I reckon so, go on, we'll await your word." The Knight said as he turned to the Sentinels and to Rakhelis.
(I don't think Oberyn is even born in this era haha)

Rakhelis

"I'm ready, just tell me what to do" he assured them.
"No, Ser. You're back, you lead." She shook her head, stepping back slightly.
Ser Aeden

He looked towards Kailan, then nodded solemnly, fine we'll both go." He nodded, keeping low as he started down towards the court room.

"How much do you think this chair is worth? Fifty Dragons?" One asked, before shuffling closer to the two. "And this decor, boy these people are too rich for their own good..."

"Oh seven hells, why don't you just shut the fuck up already!" The now visible sentry called out, drawing his blade towards the other Lannister Soldier.

"Fine-fine... Sorry boss..."
Kailan rolled her eyes, thinking "amateurs" to herself as she followed the Kingsguard.
Ser Aeden

The two slowly made there way over to one of the large pillars supporting the large room. The only light to be seen shown through the highest most point where the Lion of Castamere was portrayed with glass in a decorative manner. While the two seasoned warriors crept with the cover of darkness, the Lannisters had spead out, completely unaware of any watchers in the shadows. "I count six... Make that seven, plus the Heavy guy." Aeden whispered, glancing back towards their own group. "We've more than enough men to take em." He nodded, as if in conclusion.
last edited over a year ago
Ser Aeden

The two slowly made there way over to one of the large pillars supporting the large room
Meanwhile in the East...

Black Dragon

"How many men will we have for the assault on dragonstone?" The Silver-haired Dragon asked his general, Bittersteel. "Will we have the element of surprise?"
Bittersteel

"The Windblown and the Second Sons will attack Dragonstone. They might think that the companies just want some gold. We'll attack in the dead of night. Kjih Yuwrek plans to kill everyone in the castle while they sleep. We shall see if his plan works"
Black Dragon

"Hmm... I should be there... What kind of King sends assassins to take what he wants?" The Blackfyre uttered, walking to the bow of the ship, watching as rain battered Dragonstone in the distance. The fleet was some thirty miles away, but the thunder over the island castle shown what was to be his by morning. "Those Lannister's better keep their end of the bargain." He whispered to himself, then turned to his friend.
Bittersteel

Aegor thought for a moment "If anyone should see your silver hair our surprise attack on King's Landing might not work"
Black Dragon

"Argor, my friend, there is no need to worry." The Blackfyre said as he once again flipped his cloak over his head. "Soon... Soon we will be the ones those fools turn to... We will be the ones running Westeros."
Bittersteel

"As you wish your grace. But might I suggest that you dye your hair?"
Black Dragon

"I might just do that..." He grumbled, looking down at his Valyrian Blade. "I wish I was there, fighting..." The Blackfyre said as he set his palm against the wet railing that run the length of the ship.
Bittersteel

"You will be fighting soon enough, leading these men into battle" Aegor told his king gesturing to the boats that conquered the Narrow Sea, boats of all his men.
Black Dragon

"And you by my side, my friend." The young dragon nodded solemnly. "Tell me... What made you sign on with my father's crusade?"
Bittersteel

"He is the truest king they could have been and you will be too."
Black Dragon

"Hmm." He smiled lightly, remembering the times his father would train he and his brothers in the art of the blade, to which the duty then passed down to Bittersteel. "Were you there?... When the tyrants slaughtered him like an animal?"
And once again I get left in the dust. Wth is goin on guys?)
(Blaze and I are on a tangent with the Enemy perspective, I posted above as Aeden)
(stuff)
Bittersteel

Aegor's expression turned bitter "It was too late when I got there, Bloodraven had shot him down.."
Black Dragon

"I won't go out like that..." He scoffed, watching as the sailors prepped the sails for the journey to Dragonstone. "I will finish what my father started and reclaim the throne that is rightfully mine."
You two seem pretty happy going off on your tangent. I'm crabby. Try not leave me too far behind.)
(We're just going through the Blackfyre storyline, nothing has changed)

Bittersteel

"I see to it that you do, your grace" Aegor told his king
Black Dragon

"I know you will, this was our destiny... Blood and fire..." He uttered, gazing towards the vast fleet before him...

(We haven't left you, we are simply waiting for you to post to continue with the main plotline. Besides I'd say this tangent has just concluded)
Kay. I just didn't wanna interrupt anything.)
Kailan nodded slightly. "Easy enough, I get the big guy." She murmured, turning to go silently back to the group.
Ser Aeden

"Right, just don't strain yourself, if you feel you need any help you need only say the word." The Kingsguard whispered as the two made their way back to the others. "Alright, we've got at least eight Lannister's up there, maybe more. Let's get these bastards."

(Pungo It is preferred you interrupt, we really should stick to the main story as much as we can. If there is ever a side Tangent, just know it is only for added lore, the main story is always more of a priority)
Kailan held her small blade firmly, waiting for him to lead, bouncing lightly on her toes, ready to go.
Rakhelis

The dothraki waited for the signal of attack
Ser Aeden

The knight stood, his sword held firmly in both hands as he began to advance, his armor shifting with every movement. "Sentinels, spread out and pick em off." The Reyne said, loud enough for the enemy to hear, but at this point, Aeden cared little if they knew they were coming. For no amount of preparing would save them from the execution to follow.
Rakhelis

The dothraki took a deep breath and advance. Upon seeing the first enemy he shot him down with his arrow. It took another arrow to put him down for good
Kailan moved as silent as ever, intending to slip by unnoticed and jump the giant from behind, where she was least likely to be crushed by the man three times her size.
Ser Aeden

The Sentinels moved as a combined force, all pushing forward with no room for the remaining seven hostiles to move. Aeden kept himself beside Rakhelis, making sure none got within range to attack the warrior.

"Oy, lads, form up, on me!" The giant called out, obviously the head warrior to their little party of Lions. "Keep together, they're just trying to scare ya!"
Rakhelis

He shot at the giant but his arrow was blocked by his shield, much to his dismay.
Kailan stood for just a second, eyes scanning the giant's armor for a weak spot, and as she found it, she moved, knife slashing the back of the giant's leg, crippling him as she moved away again, stepping delicately into the shadows.
Ser Aeden

The Kingsguard smiled under his helm, impressed by the Martell's cunning in the heat of battle. The moment of joy was squandered as if by chance, when a whole new company of Golden's soldiers made their way into the hall, each of them holding a smug grin upon their faces. "Fuck'en Lannisters..." Aeden muttered as he signaled for his sentinels to close into a smaller formation.
Kailan remained silent, perfectly hidden as she watched the newcomers, waiting for an opportunity.
Rakhelis

Rapidly he began to shoot at the oncoming enemies "Ser Aeden, what do we do now?"
Ser Aeden

"Hold..." The Knight spoke In an impatient tone, all as the new group of Lannisters advanced on the smaller pack of Reynes.

"Ser... Fuck!" A sentinel grimaced as an arrow shot straight through his sword arm. "Archers!" He cried, falling to a knee.
Rakhelis

Rakh went down covering himself from the rain of arrows, but he quickly got up and fired some arrows back
Kailan turned in her hiding spot, eyes searching for, and finding the archers within a moment. There where only two of them, but they where in a place that Rakhelis couldn't find with his bow from his position. She turned again, stepping from the shadows to go quickly to where she could best reach them.
Ser Aeden

Whilst his comrades dealt with the Archers, there was still a good number of foot soldiers advancing. One swordsman stepped forward and slashed at Aeden, the soldier's sword bearing downward on the Kingsguard. The Knight, turned just in time, catching the blade with his own sword's crossguard. Aeden smiled lightly, then grabbed hold of the soldier's sword arm, jerking him closer. Whilst he did this, Aeden spun his sword upward, kneeling into it as the soldier impaired himself on the Crimson longsword. "Jace, fall back and get us some more men!" Aeden said to the wounded Sentinel, pushing the carcass off his sword.
It didn't take long for Kailan to dispatch one of the archers, and throw the other over the edge of his perch, right into a small mass of his own companions. She glanced down, noticing a slight stinging sensation in her side. Adrenaline had prevented the girl from noticing that once she'd been noticed, one of the bowwmen had lashed out, burying an arrow between her ribs. Kailan hissed softly, picking up the discarded bow and arrows, firing at the Lannisters below, each shot hitting its mark.
Ser Aeden

Before he knew it, the Lannister's had Rakhelis and he surrounded, while his Sentinels were off dealing with the Giant and any stragglers trying to stop them. "Take this." Aeden said to the Dothraki, handing him the dagger he kept at his side.
Rakhelis

He took the dagger, now already out of arrows. He dropped the bow and held the dagger in front of his face.
Kailan was quick to rejoin her companions when they became surrounded, her knife doing lethal damage as she went, straight for the giant. To finish what she had started.
Rakhelis

The dothraki slashed at his enemy. He struck fast and struck hard. Some of his hits though were blocked by their shields or metal plates.
Ser Aeden

Three more Lions came up on the trio, all armed with swords. Aeden quickly deflected a strike and sent one tumbling towards Rakhelis to finish off. "Same time now, c'mon." One said, just before both stuck at the Kingsguard. Aeden dodged the first, only to have the second stab at his shoulder, cutting lightly into the dense armor. The Knight quickly used the pommel of his sword to bash the helm in on the closest, just before countering the next strike with a spinning parry.