We All Role Play The Heir of Iron and Blood

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Jan 20, 2015 at 01:17PM
Inspired by a Song of Ice and Fire and Game of Thrones

Note: This role play may contain mature content that is not suitable for the young of mind

It was 219 AC, during the Great Spring Sickness when a greater tragedy struck the Seven Kingdoms, the murder of King Aerys I Targaryen, his family and most of his court. The next heir is but a child. This time of turmoil and sickness brings chaos to the land, even more with the threat from the rising from East…

With the king day, ambitions rise. Play the Game of Thrones, work your way, rule the kingdom or serve the babe. Remember In the Game of Thrones, there is no middle ground, you win or you die.

~~~

This Role Play will be set in King's Landing, the capital of Westeros. You may play your part no matter the size or nobility, as it is a time of chaos.

~~~
Some Background Information

The Spring Sickness is an unknown sickness that affects most of Westeros. A man may wake up healthy and die by the evening. There is no cure for this so far

When the Throne room was shut and the blood bath began, the dragons seem to have sensed it. King's Aerys dragon Vermithor burst out of the Dragon pit and flew straight into the throne room breaking past the door. It is said that the Dragon was mad seeing the dead body of its master, it burned the everybody till all that was left was just smoke as ashes.

link

Currency

Copper Coins~
Penny and Halfpenny.
Half Groat, 2 pennies.
Groat, 4 pennies.
Star, 8 pennies.

Silver Coins~
Stag, 7 stars or 56 pennies
Moon, 49 stars or 392 pennies

Gold Coins~
Dragons, 30 Moons, 210 Stags or 11,760 pennies.

The coins most commonly encountered are: Half-Pennies, Pennies, Stars, Stags and Dragons; rarely does anyone have the change on levels between.

~~~~
Characters

The King's Court

Lord Regent and Hand of the King - link

Lord Commander of the Kingsguard - link

Master of coin -

Master of laws -

Master of whisperers - link

Master of ships -

Grand Maester -

Kingsguard

link

Others

link

link

link

link

link

link
[i]Inspired by a Song of Ice and Fire and Game of Thrones[/i]

[b]Note: This role play may contain
last edited on Jun 09, 2015 at 03:21PM

We All Role Play 2882 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 2882

over a year ago PungoBliss said…
"I dont think anyone else could keep up." She said, eyes flashing with amusement, pushing aside the thoughts of how wrong it was, to be flirting with the kingsguard.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Lord Aeden

There was a short sigh, followed by a single step forward. "Funny, I didn't see anyone to best. Oh wait, there was a rather large fellow." Aeden teased, his face just inches away from hers. All the Knight could do in that moment was pray, that there was not a soul to watch but the seven holies in their hell to condemn the Lion as he advanced upon the Viper.
"Give him a sword. It'll distract him." She said softly, the words a sigh as she neither backed away, nor moved towards his advance. Kailan's expression had softened, dark eyes following his as he moved. Kailan, for the first time in years, had let her guard down.
Lord Aeden

The Reyne Lion could take no more as the words escaped him, "I'll make it quick, painless even." He uttered, closing his eyes as he went for the lips.
Kailan seemed to melt at the touch, entire body relaxing, fingers against his neck. She knew it was wrong, that she couldn't possibly fall for him, and she didn't care, everyone going blank for a moment, all of her worries and pains. Gone at the touch of his lips.
Lord Aeden

In that moment, the man was no longer a Kingsguard, just a boy who needed just as any other. A part of Aeden knew what he was doing could never go un-punished. But for the Lion, he knew he had chosen love over duty. Aeden felt his heart begin to race as he began kiss her with such vigor, such weighted passion.
Kailan's fingers tangled in the hair at the nape of his neck, kissing him with a passion that matched his. Anything she had ever felt for anyone else, for Connor, was gone. Replaced by the desire, the need to be loved by the man who would break an oath for her.
Lord Aeden

The man found himself lowering his head, touching his forehead to hers as he ghasped quietly to himself. Aeden began to smile uncontrollably as his arms wrapped around the Viper's waist.
Kailan looked up into his eyes, her arms loose around his neck as she relaxed against him. "It seems that you've caught a snake, lion."
Lord Aeden

"... Aye." He breathed, smiling down at her in a deep longing. "It seems that way." Aeden nodded slowly, taking in his newfound world for what it was. The Lion felt himself uncaged for the first time since he was knighted... Since he was born into the proper world of Lords and Ladies. No, the Knight felt, it was more than his time to do something rash.
Kailan remained relaxed against him, for once her mind didn't wander, she didn't wonder what ifs, or why. She was content in his arms, though she knew they couldn't remain there forever.
Lord Aeden

The Knight finally looked towards the Red Keep in the far distance, a short winded sigh escaping his lips. "You know what... I'd wager we could come up with some story on how we were riding and found ourselves pitted against say... Twenty Lannisters?" Aeden grinned, his gaze turning to his Viper.
"Mmh?" She looked up at him, mildly confused, but not really caring if she understood or not. "You mean the amount of time we've been gone? Daemon is known for his ability to run off when I turn my back. We had to catch him."
Lord Aeden

"The amount of time we will be gone." Aeden spoke, knowing not what in the seven he was doing. "I'm not due for guarding Aelor for another four hours..." He uttered, finding himself slowly inching back to shore.
Kailan giggled softly, an unusual and completely new sound coming from her. "Oh. Well. Lannisters it is then."
Lord Aeden

The Kingsguard started quietly for shore, smiling at how happy Kailan seemed. It felt worthwhile to know the man could do something right, aside from slaying foes of the crown and his family. "... Listen this is your choice, I will go no further unless, it is what you want..." The Lion stopped, turning to the Viper, retaining some shred of honor.
Kailan just smiled a bit, lacing her fingers through his as she went quietly with him, hoping her silence was answer enough, because she had no words to describe what was going through her mind.
Lord Aeden

The two warriors soon found themselves back on the beach, still holding each other yet. Even if it was merely hands as of then. Aeden took the Viper to the shipwreck he had been in only moments earlier. A fitting place, free from any prying eyes... "Who are you, the proud lord said...? That I must bow so low?" He chimed the song quietly. The very same tune that had originated from the Reyne warriors who faught off the rivaling lions of gold.
Kailan glanced at him, smiling a bit. "You act like a bird. Trying to sing a pretty song to attract the one standing beside you."
Lord Aeden

The Reyne laughed, pausing in mid song. "Come now, it isn't that bad... Only a cat, of a different- wait... Is it that bad?" He grinned as he knelt down in the shade of the massive vessel.
Kailan only laughed, rolling her eyes slightly in amusement. "No, it isn't." She assured him, looking up at the wreckage of the ship, sitting down carefully beside him.
Lord Aeden

The Knight sat there, perfectly still as he gazed upon his Viper. He found himself at a loss of anything to say, not even some short witty remark to set a tone. It was odd, fascinating to Aeden that he could be in such a state. "... Glad to hear it." The Kingsguard finally concluded under his breath as he began to desire Kailan's embrace.
Kailan smiled a bit again, wringing out her soaked hair, still looking around, trying not to focus solely on him, unaware of how her soaked clothing clung to her body, or of his stare.
Lord Aeden

"I'll be just a moment." The Reyne piped up, realizing his equipment wasn't close by. "Can't be too careful with looters around." Aeden said as he quickly stood to retreive both his and Kailan's gear.

After a short delay, the Kingsguard returned with his coat, both Kailan's and his own blade was wrapped tightly by the clothing. "There." He murmured as he set the gear beside her, kneeling as he dove in for a sudden kiss.
Kailan grinned slightly, kissing him back softly. "I forgot about our things."
Lord Aeden

"Kailan, forgetting her blade? My, what have I done?" The Lion teased, laying himself down before her. "only a cat, of a different coat. That's all the truth I know." He sang to her quietly, playfully continuing the story of the Reynes and the Lannisters. "In a coat of Gold, or a coat of Red, a Lion still has claws..."
"Succesfully distracted me." She smiled, looking down at him where he lay, testing her weight on arm arm, her legs tucked neatly together. "Are you enjoying yourself, Aeden?"
Lord Aeden

"Define, enjoy" He teased, ceasing the song as he turned onto his back. Aeden stared up at the ceiling, beginning to doubt what it was he was doing. "... Should we... Not?"
Kailan tilted her head slightly, not comprehending his words. "What do you mean?" She asked, leaning over him so she could see his eyes.
Lord Aeden

"You know... If we... I'd be breaking my vows." Aeden uttered, his gaze faltering as his mind began to race with convictions on duty and of love. He could not look her in the eyes, ashamed that he could never be able to marry, have a family, build a life outside of the world he had been cast into.
"I won't ask you to break vows, Aeden." She said softly, leaning back upright, looking away from him.
Lord Aeden

The Reyne wanted to curse out to the world, scream at all the seven holies for forcing him into the position that he was. "Lord Commander of the Kingsguard... No one even asked me if that was what I wanted... It just seems... That I am." Aeden spoke quietly, sitting up as well. "I wish... I wish I could love you... I wish I wouldn't have to hide, Kailan."
"Our world is an unfair place, forcing people like is to do things we don't know we want to do." She sighed softly, looking out at the beach. "Should I go, Aeden? Make this easier for you?"
Lord Aeden

"No!" He spoke quickly, before falling silent. "I mean, please... Don't go." Aeden found himself shaking with anger. "Damn them... Damn the vows. I am a knight, and so are you. Our place is beside one another..."
Kailan watched him silently ,expression going mostly blank once again, waiting for him to decide. She knew how she felt, and nothing would change that. A title was only that, a few words, they mattered little to her. What Kailan judged a person by was skill and cunning, among other thing. Kailan didnt care that he was a kingsguard, only that he was so distraught over the matter.
Lord Aeden

"Kailan Martell, if you would be mine, then I shalt be yours... To that I will hold." The Reyne spoke the words, the same phrase used time and time again in the Reyne House. Aeden touched her cheek lightly, before swearing to break all vows in that moment with one kiss that would decide the future of the Viper and her Lion.
Kailan smiled softly, once again, pleased with his words and his decision.
Lord Aeden

The Lion sat there for a few moments, trying to formulate some sort of battle plan. "We should head back soon..." Aeden thought out loud, watching as the timber above them creaked and moaned. "There will be another time." He assured her as he rose, taking his coat in hand.
Ser Lucius

The Kingsguard walked quietly along the battlement, overlooking the city beyond. He quietly thought of every possible way to breach the castle, and what he would do if he was outside the gates. There was no doubt about it, two armies would likely wipe out the city from existance. With only one banner at the ready thus far, Lucius knew House Tully alone could not stop such an assault. "We need more men..." He uttered to himself calmly and void of emotion.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Rakhelis

The Dothraki walked next to Ser Lucius, checking the defenses with him. "We should make traps beyond our walls" he pointed out
Ser Lucius

"Aeden ordered our stocks of pitch spread out at each gate. All it takes is one arrow and fifty men would burn alive at the spot." He said, as if agreeing with the tactic.
Rakhelis

"Have we done anything with our Wildfire stock?" he asked. Wildfire is dangerous but it can be used to eliminate the enemy, however a mistake can cost our own lives..
Ser Lucius

"... No, and rightfully so... Those flames are volatile, uncontrollable... We could set fire to the whole forest, or our home." The Kingsguard replied, hunching over against the wall.
Rakhelis

"And their ships" he said. That way the fire would be far enough from the city and yet destroy the enemy.
Ser Lucius

"The Blackfyre navy would be decimated... How would we reach them, the barrels weigh nearly as much as a horse when full?"
Rakhelis

"Hmm...if only a brave soul were too sacrifice his life and place one on their ships.." Rakhelis muttered "I haven't the slightest idea Ser"
Ser Lucius

"A trap... We place them in the sea surrounding Kingslanding, once the ships are within a cluster of em, an arrow could do it." The Knight realized, turning to the Dothraki with a grin. "We'd burn those bastards to nothing."
Rakhelis

"That's fantastic" he returned with a smile then turn to face land "But we'd still have to fight off the main army"
Ser Lucius

"House Tully's forces arrived this morning, accompanied by the remaining Lions from Castamere." He paused, adding the companies together. "That puts us at six thousand strong... Enough to take on the first wave."
Rakhelis

"Our enemies will not fight like us Ser Lucius. I've seen them in battle .The Golden Company is not an army, its one mind with thousands of bodies." He said, recalling his travels in Essos. "The Second Sons, while not as disciplined are much more deadly. Moreover, some of your exiled Lords and Knights are probably leading some of these companies and they have vengeance to fuel them."