We All Role Play The Heir of Iron and Blood

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Jan 20, 2015 at 01:17PM
Inspired by a Song of Ice and Fire and Game of Thrones

Note: This role play may contain mature content that is not suitable for the young of mind

It was 219 AC, during the Great Spring Sickness when a greater tragedy struck the Seven Kingdoms, the murder of King Aerys I Targaryen, his family and most of his court. The next heir is but a child. This time of turmoil and sickness brings chaos to the land, even more with the threat from the rising from East…

With the king day, ambitions rise. Play the Game of Thrones, work your way, rule the kingdom or serve the babe. Remember In the Game of Thrones, there is no middle ground, you win or you die.

~~~

This Role Play will be set in King's Landing, the capital of Westeros. You may play your part no matter the size or nobility, as it is a time of chaos.

~~~
Some Background Information

The Spring Sickness is an unknown sickness that affects most of Westeros. A man may wake up healthy and die by the evening. There is no cure for this so far

When the Throne room was shut and the blood bath began, the dragons seem to have sensed it. King's Aerys dragon Vermithor burst out of the Dragon pit and flew straight into the throne room breaking past the door. It is said that the Dragon was mad seeing the dead body of its master, it burned the everybody till all that was left was just smoke as ashes.

link

Currency

Copper Coins~
Penny and Halfpenny.
Half Groat, 2 pennies.
Groat, 4 pennies.
Star, 8 pennies.

Silver Coins~
Stag, 7 stars or 56 pennies
Moon, 49 stars or 392 pennies

Gold Coins~
Dragons, 30 Moons, 210 Stags or 11,760 pennies.

The coins most commonly encountered are: Half-Pennies, Pennies, Stars, Stags and Dragons; rarely does anyone have the change on levels between.

~~~~
Characters

The King's Court

Lord Regent and Hand of the King - link

Lord Commander of the Kingsguard - link

Master of coin -

Master of laws -

Master of whisperers - link

Master of ships -

Grand Maester -

Kingsguard

link

Others

link

link

link

link

link

link
[i]Inspired by a Song of Ice and Fire and Game of Thrones[/i]

[b]Note: This role play may contain
last edited on Jun 09, 2015 at 03:21PM

We All Role Play 2882 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 2882

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Sentinel Harr

"A city watch officer was supposed... The traitors... The Bolton, that fucking traitor..." He uttered, spotting the bow and arrow station that had been set by Lucius. "How good a shot are you?"
over a year ago PungoBliss said…
"Excellent." She said, and she wasn't bragging. "Tell me what to do."
Sentinel Harr

"Take the bow and lit the arrows, you'll need to hit the barrels where the ships are close to... But you'll need to be quick, archers will notice you."
Kailan nodded, going to the arrows and picking up the bow, glancing around for a torch to light the arrow with.
Sentinel Harr

With that, the Reyne ran to the cave entrance, grabbing a torch as he went back to Analia. "Burn them to hell." He nodded, lowering the flame to her.
last edited over a year ago
KAILAN nodded, lighting the arrow head and firing with nearly perfect accuracy, hitting the closest set of barrels to the ship.
Sentinel Harr

Within seconds the barrel set a blaze, before exploding. One by one, sails burned as the fire spread across the fleet, burning everything down to the sea bed. After a short while the smoke billowed so high the sun began to blacken, casting the city of King's Landing into darkness.
Sentinel Harr

Within seconds the barrel set a blaze, before exploding. One by one, sails burned as
Kailan's. Lip curled into a smile as she set the bow aside. "It would appear we are ready to leave this dampened place."
Sentinel Harr

"Aye, that just about does it." The Reyne grins, his nose still bloodied by her strike.

Lord Aeden

"Everyone inside the gate!" Aeden called out to the Dornishmen and Reynes alike. Blackfyre riders had appeared from the forest, bringing hell upon any infantry caught in their path.
Sentinel Harr

"Aye, that just about does it." The Reyne grins, his nose still bloodied by her stri
A Dornish swordsman who had been fighting beside Aeden looked on at the horsemen, expression grim. "Ours will outrun them, but just barely."
"You go and get the others. I'll stand guard here." She said, voice more quiet again.
Lord Aeden

The Knight nodded to the Swordsman running to Lance Sentinel Gregor. "Gregor! Have the men fall back, we can't take them." The Reyne ordered, just before watching the first wave of horsemen tear apart his lines. "Fuck!" He cursed, before racing back to the rear guard before the gate. "Everyone, inside now! You, with me!" Aeden told the Dornish Commander, pointing towards the walls that were being scaled.
The man nodded, following the kingsguard quickly. "What I would give for a Martell right now." He grumbles, knowing the outcome was grim.
Lord Aeden

The Knight held his Viper's blade in hand as he raced up the stairs to the top level of the wall. "Yeah, Martells are pretty damn good at everything." Aeden said as he led the Dornish warrior along the wall. Fire rose at the gate behind them, a good sign since all their forces were now inside.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Lord Regent

Jacaerys made sure that the Prince and the Dornish Prince was safe onboard. "Sentinel Harr!" he called out "Keep the boys safe, and take those damn sails down. We're trying to escape not show a parade" he ordered gesturing to the Targaryen flag and sail. He took out his blade and march out to the city with his household guards behind him.

Rakhelis

THe Dothraki ran across the wall, shooting arrows when he could and dodging them. He reached his comrade, Ser Aeden. "Ser! The Old gate is destroyed, they can't get in that way" he explained quickly "But the soldiers there are marching here to support their troops"
Lord Aeden

"Damnit!" The Lord Commander cursed as he kicked a ladder full of Lannister down to their deaths. "We have to pull all of our forces inside the gates and set them ablaze!" He nodded, go tell the Northern gate commanders then meet me back at the red keep, it'll be our last defense." The Lion shouted, before nodding to the Dornishmen. "C'mon, we've got the south."
Kailan ached to follow the Lord, but stayed quietly with the boys. Now she had her brother to look after as well, and she would protect him with the last breath in her body.
The dornish commander kept pace with the kingsguard, seeing the blade he held. "You carry Kailan's blade."
Lord Aeden

The Knight turned to the Dornishman, a small smile showing at the mention of her name. "You know her?" He asked, before parrying a strike from another climbing party.
"I trained her and her brother." He grunted, using his boot as often as his blade to knock climber off the wall.
Rakhelis

He nodded to the command immediately racing to the Gate commanders barking the orders as quickly as he could. He readied an arrow to shoot the invaders. The size of their army was vast. Hundreds of banners of all shapes and sizes. At the front of each battle line, he recognize the golden banner of the Golden Company.

"All the commanders and retreating. What next mi'lord?" he asked Aeden
Lord Aeden

"Ahh, Jolan... Good warriors those Martells." Aeden smiled as he though of his Viper, the thought of her warming his blood.
He nodded, continuing to fight alongside the Lion.
Lord Aeden

The Knight turned to the Dothraki, before hear an ear deafening roar sound. Aeden almost fell to the ground as he heard the familiar call of Vermithor, the King's Dragon. "We need to find shelter, now!" The Lion called, beginning to run for the stairwell.
The wildfire ravaged the Blackfyre ships, burning them before letting them drown. But the fire turned from green to red and the screams of men turned into a roar. A roar that caught every man's look.

Rakhelis

"Dragon!" Rakhelis exclaimed, spotting the scaly white beast flying over the navy. "He's heading this way.."
The Dornish knight was quick to follow. He had never seen a dragon, and preferred not to.
Lord Aeden

Fear set in as the Kingsguard heard the roar once more. As Rakhelis was fast behind the Knight, Aeden raced through the city, constantly looking up at the sky for fire.

As if by some stroke of a holy divine, the dragon's flame began to decimate the Blackfyre force, before setting ablaze to the Lannisters that had broken through the city. It circled around, raining terror with it's crimson flames.
Lord Aeden

Fear set in as the Kingsguard heard the roar once more. As Rakhelis was fast behind the
"At least the thing is on our side." The dornish commander grunted, glancing up as well, face pale in his awe of the beast.
Rakhelis

The Dothraki ran quickly, as fast as he could as far away from Dragon breath.
"Open the gate!" he shouted to the Red Keep guards "Quick!"
Lord Aeden

The Lord Commander stood as Reyne guards began to flood in around them. "The Dragon my Lord, he's burning the city!" One shouted as the others began to chime in.

"Open the damn gate!" The Commander shouted, standing before the rest. After a short moment, the gate began to roll up. "Everyone inside the Throne Room!"
Rakhelis

Inside the Throne room, Rakhelis went to his lord "Lord Regent, the white dragon is here. He is burning the city and the enemy"

The Regent

"Lord Aeden, is there no way out?"
Lord Aeden

The Knight ordered his men to bar the gates, before he turned to his Lord. "... This is it, We'll hold them off here... Make our stand. Go, take our Prince far from here, and promise me that he will return."
The Dornish commander stood near the three. "You have the best warriors in Drone, my Lord. Use them."
Lord Regent

Jacaerys was going to refuse and stay, but he realized without him Aelor had no one to help him reclaim the Throne. "I promise, Aelor Targaryen will be the King of Westeros. Lord Aeden, may the Gods give you their blessings and judge you justly" he said returning to the ships.

Rakhelis

"What now, Lord Aeden?" he asked.
Lord Aeden

"That I intend to..." Aeden nodded to the Dornishman, before turning back to his Regent. "See to it that he returns..." The Lord Commander said to Lord Connington before walking towards the throne. "I want Reyne Sentries at the Vanguard, Dorne Swordsman behind them, and all other warriors behind them... Let's make sure we buy our Prince his freedom!" The Lord called out as he drew his sword, sitting down at the throne.
Lord Aeden

"That I intend to..." Aeden nodded to the Dornishman, before turning back to his Regent
Rakhelis

The Dothraki nodded at his commander. He stood below the throne, an arrow notched in. He will kill the first that open the gates. The handful of archers left did the same. At least we'll die fighting
The commander turned, quickly calling his own men to their places before taking up his own, right in the middle of them. If his warriors fought and died, he would as well.
And So The Brave Souls Stood, Mounting Their Final Defense Against The Armies Of Black And Gold...

The doors began to shake as the sounds of warriors bellowed from behind the door. "Reynes... It is a Lion's Heart we Hold!"

A sudden loud crash could be heard as the door began to rumble furiously. "Dornish... We stand for the Spear that guards the realm."

Suddenly the doors flew open as plated warriors clad in black armor stormed the throne room.
The dornish commander called to his men in encouragement, and they all faught like six of any other, just as Lan had told Aeden the night before. But they where horribly outnumbered, and things really went to he'll when the commander himself was cut down.
Rakhelis

The archers fire a burst of arrows towards the enemy, staggering them and killing some. Quickly they reloaded and fired again. But soon more marched in and arrows couldn't stop them. Rakhelis unsheathe his sword, Griffin's Roar, given to him by the Regent, to protect the throne. He felt the power of Old Valyria in the sword and he stood, against the enemy
Lord Aeden

The Reyne watched as the defenders were slaughtered, quietly sitting until they would come for him. As much as he wanted to stand and fight for he and his lover's people, the Knight knew what he must do. His final job as Lord of the Kingsguard was to buy the Prince as much time as he could... And for that, he intended to challenge the leader of the Blackfyres in single combat, knowing he was likely to lose either way...
Rakhelis

The Dothraki stood behind the line of defenders, killing any who passed through the defenders. He make quick work of each one, with his new blade.
Kailan stood silently, watching as the city burned, only guessing at what she couldn't see. Her hand went automatically to her sword belt, then remembered that the blade was gone. "I hope that Viper's Strike serves you well, Aeden." she murmered, just to herself.
Sentinel Harr

"If anyone could survive that, Aeden could..." The Sentinel spoke quietly to the Martell, watching the city as the King's ship sailed through the wreckage of the Blackfyre Fleet.
"I know." She said, making the effort to turn away, as if indifferent. Instead she looked out in the direction they where traveling.
Sentinel Harr

The Guard stood beside her, keeping her company as she parted with her Lion.

Lord Aeden

The Lion of Castamere stood from the throne as his force thinned even further. "Rakhelis, get back here!" He ordered, not wishing to see the young fighter slain.
Morgan Martell

"Aelor don't" he shouted, trying to stop his friend from going to the upper deck. He wanted to spare him from seeing the war, but alas, he couldn't. The Dragon Prince said nothing as he solemnly stared at the fire that engulf the ships and the city. Morgan stood beside him not muttering a word.
Rakhelis

The Dothraki heeded his commander and retreated back. Soon men clad in golden armour burst into the room, getting into formation when they do. "The Golden Company" he told his comrades. Then he came, Rakhelis saw him before and knew who he was. His shield was painted with a Red horse with black wings, Blackfyre wings. "Bittersteel"
Lord Aeden

"Reynes, Donishmen, sheathe your swords, your fight is done..." The Lord sighed as he stepped from the throne, walking past his few remaining warriors, coming face to face with the Golden Company Commander himself. "Welcome to the Red Keep."
Bittersteel

"I've been here before, boy. Get out and the King may spare your lives." He said, pointing his blades to the pathetic defense of King's Landing.
Lord Aeden

"I'm afraid I can't do that..." He uttered quietly, before motioning to the remaining forces behind him. "Thank you for serving the rightful King, you are hearby dismissed from your duty, Aelor thanks you..." The Lion addressed his warriors, before turning to the Golden Warrior. "Bittersteel... I, Lord Commander Aeden of House Reyne, hereby challenge you." Aeden spoke, unnerved as he raised his Viper's blade before his face.
Bittersteel

"Hmph" Aegor smirked, he unsheathe his blade alongside his shield. He walked through his men to face the little knight. "As you wish boy"

Rakhelis

"Lord Aeden, you shouldn't..." he said, almost as a whisper