Klaus & Caroline ♥Klaroline family chat♥

sahour95 posted on Feb 09, 2012 at 12:58PM
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us about your problems, yourself, rant on, it doesn't matter! WE ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU! All you have to do is say the magical word.. I love Klaroline♥ Just remember we LOVE hugs ;D

Close family members:
(To be added to this list all you have to do is come constantly here)
louvreangel- Basak: The mommy AKA mommy Bassie
Joy3570- Ivelina: Oldest kid
sahour95- Sahar: Naughty kid
IvanaDyP- Ivana: Crying Kid
Ritaprodz- Rita: Iv's Twin sister
MusicOfTheNigt- Eleni: Quiet kid

Big Family members:
(We welcome all new members, and consider them a part of our family :D all have to do is come and chat with us! Please tell me your name when you first visit :D)
Kackahaluzova- Katie
klarolinelove- Nicole
delenafrenchfan- Emeline
buffyl0v3r44- JoHannah
lillyqueen94- Libby
modernfan- Sara
foxxx666- Irina
Talice- Tatjana
burbuli8ra9- Angela
tonyziva1234- Dannii
Tigerlily888 - Lilly
Delena4eva -Tanith
MissPopuri- Kristina
TiBiscuit- Imane
QueridaPantufa- Soraya
NasriN91- Nasrin
fa567- Amy

Quotes Section!
(I haunt them or they are sent to me :P)
Basak:"we're a huge family here and I luv it sooo much! Klaroline-family forever! <3"
Ivana "We do everything together, every fandom can envy us! We rock girls! <33"
Sahar "The only reason Klaroline obsession is fun, is because of you girls <3"
Ivana(said on YouTube) "You're gonna meet so many amazing KC fans and you're gonna enjoy talking to them. I spend half of my day on that spot, chatting with Klaroline girls."
Basak Girls, luv ya all so much. I just... this club would be sooo fucking empty without you girls :)) <3"
Sahar "My Klaroline family get me more than my own sister!"
Eleni "They should very well be jealous, us Klaroline fans have an unbreakable bond <3"
Ivana "We're together, always&forever"
Basak "Gosh, we know each other so well we can even put names for each other, I think I am gonna cry now :')"
Basak "You can always come to me to talk, from here, from the forum, from private messages and everything, I'll always be there for you. For all of you guys"
Sahar " I LOVE sharing my daily life with you♥ you are all amazing listeners!"
Ivana " It a true honor and pleasure to be here and know you. I keep telling my friends about you.. You are all magical. Love this family."
Eleni "this club is the first one where I feel involved and like people actually do care and I love how quickly we all accepted each other. <3 words can't even describe how much I love you all and this club <333"
Ivana " Aww, I just love you guys, and everything that we have I want to share with the rest of the world. We're one of the best fandoms, truly!"
Basak "I luv my Klaroline family so much that nobody can break this bond between us <3"
Sahar "Ok so I realized my life would TOTALLY suck without you girls♥"
Basak "You became my everything in such a short time that I still cannot believe it <3 :')"
Sahar "it is hard to come across a friend who's worthy of trust like you my lovely family! We are sisters!"
Bassie "Nothing can get between us babe, we are family! Not even fights can seperate us, we have this unbreakable bond"
Sahar "I can offially say that I consider this place my second home, the comforting one that I run away to whenever I need comfort, and never fail to get it"
Ivana"LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCH! TO THE MOON AND BACK! NO! MOREEEE! It's so warm here, like a true home"
Basak "We may seem like we are just internet friends to most people but we are not. I really feel like you are my true friends right beside me"
Soraya "I just wanted to say that I love how supportive you all are towards each other! I wish there were more positive people like that"

Check out our nicknames for each other in link
So Basak's cafe link is now opened! She serves the best hot coke, tea and Velvet red cupcakes that she takes right from Eleni's kitchen!
Check out link
our link dates! Add your birthday date so we can wish you a great day :D

Things we dedicated for each other:
Basak's fanfiction: link, link, link
Sahar's Klaroline link

The beautiful image below is made by our awesome Mommy Bassie! She made it using our most remarkable quotes :D
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us ab
last edited on Jul 26, 2012 at 10:28PM

Klaus & Caroline 1661 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 1661

over a year ago sahour95 said…
HAHAHA I KNOW BASSIE! My mom can be so frgging cool! And well what can I say, the it tasted out of the world for sure!! LOL!

OMGOSH ELLE! Such an amazing video! Gave me teary eyes, and I am sure that if it was longer I would have started crying! MAN! I gotta get a hold on my feelings! They are just too much the past couple of days!
over a year ago IvanaDyP said…
I hope that too Sara, more than anything. To see Klaus back. <3
Hahahaha, and Sara, I know exactly how our swearing sounds. :D Worst than it is in any lenguage in the world. :D

Girls, thank you all for wishing me to study well. I did. :*

HAHAHAHA! Inna, I loveeed the fight scene between Klaus and Damon! Hahahahaha. ''Missed me''.. ''Missed me again.'' LAUGHED SO HARD!

Sahour, I must agree with your friend. That last Klaroline scene seemed like the true beginning of Klaroline. :)
I'm so happy that you had such a good time. :* OMG JoMo cake, I want someee. Hug your mom for me, will you? :) Just remembered I met her, on facebook. WoW, small world. :*

Elle, that video is truly beautiful. I just think that Rihanna's speech is overused. There're too many videos with it. But I still love this one. <33

So, I can her that we're all feeling better today, righ? Very glad to know that. Our hope and positive thoughts are back. <33
over a year ago louvreangel said…
YAY! I am sooo happy to see you girls all shiny again <3 And Iv yeah, that fight scene was awesome! Me and my friend watched it over and over again, it made us laugh a lot :D

And I think you girls deserved this pretty much:

YAY! I am sooo happy to see you girls all shiny again <3 And Iv yeah, that fight scene was awesome! M
over a year ago QueridaPantufa said…
smile
Hi, my name is Soraya. I don't know if I can join this chat? But it seems like fun and you all seem so nice :)
over a year ago MusicOfTheNigt said…
awww I almost made you cry Sahar? I hope it wasn't in a bad way because if so then I would feel wicked bad <3

I was showing my friend who doesn't even watch the show Klaroline scenes and she was like "Oh my god, I love their eye contact. They would be so sweet together"

yup we are all sunshine and rainbows again.

Bassie you are so sweet <3 and I love how you signed using the nickname we gave you. I love how you wrote it as well, the "Klaroline" print looks lovely.

And hi Soraya, of course you can join, it is completely open to everyone, we love having people in our family :) First part of submission is the nickame so I shall call you Sora if that is alright with you :) so tell us a bit about yourself if you please :)
Well first of all, i'm pretty much obsessed with movies and tv-shows :D (At the moment mostly The Vampire Dairies, Game of Thrones and Once Upon A Time.)
I turned 17 about a week ago and I live in The Netherlands. If there's anything else you want to know, just ask ;-)
OMG! Bassie. LOVE YOU SO MUVH! TOO MUCH! You write like a little child, aww, I ADORE IT! Made my day love. :*

Soraya, welcome dear. Ofc you can join, we love being a BIG family.
<3
Tell me more about you fav shows and couples/character. I love talking about that. :) My name is Ivana, I'm also 17 and I'm a total TVD freak, as everyone here. I'm shipping more couples than people I know. :D It's a long list!
What did you think about 3x21? Speak up girl. We love sharing and talking. :)
heart
Oh don't you talk about swearing girls.. It's the WORST in ARABIC! Once you get your mind set to curse...well, lets just say it is not a good thing!

I loved about the fight scene the most was how Klaus could get a soccer ball to break a frigging door! :O!

HEHEHE I wish I could give you a piece but all I can give you is a picture... and that won't happen till tomorrow :S Sorry :P

Annnnnd I love the fact that we are back to optimism again. Even sis was like, sis I know it's hard and everything, but knock it off, he will be back. And she thinks he might be back by the end of the finale!

OMGOSH BASSIE! THAT IS SOOOO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET OF YOU<3 LOVE YOU SOO MUCH BABE :*

And don't worry Elle, in a not-so-good-way but I as I said I have too much emotions for now!

I KNOW! Their eye-contact! TO DIE FOR!

WHY HELLO Soraya! SO glad you decided to join us! Tell us about yourself a bit :))
I am Sahar, I turned 17 today and I am a total KC obsessed, obviously. I am from Iraq and I live in Kuwait.. what else?? Yup of course I wanna marry JoMo!
Don't be shy to tell us ANYTHING. We are all very much ourselves here and we love new members! so speak up!

girls! did you see that interview??? And Iv, get your ass to the club look change forum RIGHT NOW!
Nice to meet you all :) & Happy birthday Sahar!
Does anyone here watch Game of Thrones as well? Otherwise I won't bore you with characters you don't even know. And as for TVD, I love pretty much everyone on the show! My absolute favorites are Damon, Klaus and Elena. (Though I REALLY love Caroline and Elijah as well. And Katherine. Jenna and Jeremy. Alaric. Well you understand what i'm saying lol)
My favorite couples are Damon&Elena and of course, Klaus&Caroline :)
I loved 3x21, though I hated that they 'sort of' killed Klaus. It was a great twist though, I'm sure no one saw that coming. I just hope he'll be back soon (let's say like in 3x22) I don't even know how many times i've already watched that little Klaroline scene. I can't believe that after next week, we'll have to wait so long for season 4!
last edited over a year ago
heart
A pleasure to meet you babe :)) And thank you veeerrrrryyy MUCH :*

I don't actually, but Iv, our crying kid, does. I am pretty sure she'd love a fellow obsessor :P *Yes Iv, I gave myself a greenlight to talk about you :D*
As for me, I love Klaus, Stefan, Caroline, Elena, Damon the most (in that order as well, I might add) and I love the rest, too, exception for Tyler there, but not as much as those five :))
I ship Stelena other than Klaroline. But that was never an issue with us.. :D
AND I don't know what I will do when the season is over! I DON'T WANT TO WAIT 5 MONTHS TILL I WATCH TVD AGAIN!
I'm definitely going to watch every season again in the meantime
Yes I saw that interview Sahour, IT's AMAZING. JoMo is officialy the Klaroline King. *cheers* <333
Btw, I loveee when you talk about mee. :) Hehehe, you know me so well.
OMG, a look change? I'll check that out. :)

Soraya, alredy liking you a lot! :)
YES, I watch Game of Thrones. Tell meeee, tell meee! :)
Ok, fav characters: Damon, Klaus, Caroline. (those are the top 3, there are more, but not that FAV).
Couples: Damon/Elena, OFC Klaus/Caroline, Stefan/Caroline. :)
So we're pretty much alike. <3

So, Soraya do you have any nickname, or shall we give it to you? We like nicknames, it makes us feel closer. :)

Who are your favorites on GOT? Mine are Daenerys/Eddard/Tyrion (Though just like TVD, I love a LOT of characters) Oh and of course I absolutely, 100000% HATE Joffrey.
I really like Stefan/Caroline's friendship, it's a shame they don't have more scenes together.
and you can give me a nickname if you like ;-)
For me Jon, Daenerys and Tyrion. :) OFC I hate Joffrey. And I'm a crazy Dany/Jon shipper. I know they haven't met yet, not in the books either, but they have some crazy parallels. :)

Yes, Caroline was the only true friend to Stefan, after Lexi, and writers just forgat about it. :/
Sora (my new nickname for you), i love Once Upon a Time as well, new episode tommorrow night, so excited :D

Lol Sahar, on tumblr someone posted something like "How does the Gilbert's neighbors not notice anything weird going on" things like "why did that man get decapitated on the porch""since when did Elena get a twin" and "Isn't this a dangerous game of dodgeball" xD
And thank you so much for posting the interview <3

I know the feeling Soraya, I have watched that little scene like over 10 times in one day <3

Wow Iv we have the same top 3 character: Klaus, Caroline, and Damon :D
I also ship Damon/Elena and I really liked Stefan/Katherine and of course Klaroline <3

I know, I miss the Stefan/Caroline friendship, there was a huge gap between season 2 and the ending of season 3. It is sad
heart
I am back! :)

Awww thanks girls for liking my writing :D Iv's comment made me laugh "you write like a little child" LMAO :D I am glad you girls liked it <3

And hello Soraya! Welcome to the family dear <3 I am from Turkey, 17 years old, obsessed with Klaroline&Bamon :D Glad to meet you girl :) And, I don't feel like calling you "Sora" because it will probably be confused with modernfan's name "Sara" so, I got no idea about what I shall call you :D

OMG an interview? Gonna watch it right away! <3
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Elle, I KNOW that tumblr post. I laghed so hard! HAHAHAAH! I mean, seriosly? Like ''Where the hell is my fence?''
Awww, Elle, I knew that one! We're samee, that's CUTE! :**

About Soraya's nicknames: Aya? Arya? Sor?
Hahaha, I don't know. It's a hard one. :D

I also like the idea of Jon/Dany, they just seem right for each other. I haven't read the books yet, but i'm certainly going to!

I'm very excited for the new Once Upon a Time episode as well, though I don't want the season to end yet! I hope Emma will start believing soon. :)

and as for my nickname, i'm sure you'll be able to think of something haha xD
Oh, YES they are. <33 I like the theory of him being THE ICE and her being THE FIRE. ''A Song of Ice and Fire'' :)
I usually love misterious couples. :)

YAY JoMo is totally our king! Gosh I love him more each and everyday :))
HAHAHA I know, I know you so well, just like you know me so well :D And have you been sleeping Iv? We;ve been tlking about changing the club look for three days now :O No offense babe, just kidding!

AWWW Sorya! We are so glad to have you as a new family member, too! I don't know about the nickname. I kinda like Arya and Aya, although the latter sounds EXACTLY like an Arabic name, so I would prefer otherwise :) Brain storming is totally sucking for the past couple of days, LOL!

Seriously I gotta watch not GOT and Once Upon a Time! Iv did you hear about the GA season 8 finale?? It's been announced that a fans' favourite will die! SHIT! WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH THEM AND KILLING OFF PEOPLE???!

LOL about the Gilbert's nieghbours! They MUST be deaf or retarded not to notice all the fuss and creeoiness and violence!

So Sorya, what are your hobbies? (Until you approve of a nickname I'm calling you by your full name. Because I don't wanna call you with something you don't like)
Hahaha, I guess I was sleeping, but I don't remember you talking about it heree. :D Did you? :)

Yes, Sahour, I think Derek will die, because the actor who plays him, already said that the 8th season of GA is the last one for him. He doesn't want to play there anymore. He wants to concentrate on the movies. Also, the actress who plays Meredith is thinking about leaving the show too. So it may be her too. :/

No we didn't talk about it here, but it was all over the club, love!

I know! That's what I'm thinking! Now imagine GA without McDreamy or Meredith. How is that possible??!!
I like the name Arya :D because you are right, Sora and Sara are very similar.

I am so excited also! Is tonight the season finale or is it next week? And Sahar you should totally watch it, it is great <3

Sahar and Iv, when someone does die don't spoil it on here or at least give me a warning because I am still catching up on Greys Anatomy and am only on season 2 lol I am so slow
OH DAMN! Sorry Elle! Forgot that you are catching up. Well, nobody died , yet. And we will make sure to take this conversation elsewhere or at least warn you. Sorry babe :*
I like the name Aya for her so i am going to use it from now on, good job Iv! :)
Well my hobbies change all the time. But I guess I've always loved reading and watching movies/shows. I also love painting and being outside (if you can count being outside as a hobbie haha)
What about all of you? What do you like to do? :)

OUAT still has 2 episodes left and then season 1 is over. (with, I'm sure, a huge cliffhanger.)

LOL Arya does remind me of a certain Arya Stark of Winterfell haha
oh, and my full name is Soraya, not Sorya ;-)
Oh I LOVE reading, too! I'm a nerd in that way! What are ur fav books??? For me I love editing and writing as well, and hate shopping so much! LOL! I know weird .. a girl who hate shopping!

Oh darn it! Sorry typing error! But I'd love to call you Arya or Aya :D Beside girls we gotta position her as a kid in the family! What do you say mommy Bassie??

AND I promised you girls I would share a picture of my b.day cake since I can't share a piece of it soooo.. here it is :D
Oh I LOVE reading, too! I'm a nerd in that way! What are ur fav books??? For me I love editing and wr
I think that her sister, Lexi will become the main Grey on the show. Which means that Lexi and Mark will be the main couple. I won't mind that. :) I loveee them.
Oki doki Elle, but no one died, yet. :) We're just talking about what could happen. :)

I like Arya the most. :) But Aya is nice too. Well, we should ask Soraya, which one she likes the most? And yes, that's why I gave you Arya. :D Hehehe. <3
Thanks Bassie. :*

OMG! THE CAKE! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! OH MY GOD! LOOK AT HIM! <33333
SO BEAUTIFUL HUNNY! SO, SO, SO BEAUTIFUL! :* LOVE IT! WANT IT! :D

WOW!! I absolutely LOVEEE your cake!! It's wonderful! I wish my cake had looked like that lol It's AMAZINGLY BRILLIANT :D

And you're not weird, I don't like shopping either. I get annoyed if I have to try everything on. I do like shopping for books/dvd's or stuff like that.
At the moment my favorite books are The Hunger Games trilogy. and I really like fantasy books. I'm thinking of reading Lord of The Rings in my summer holiday. Right now I'm reading a biography of James Dean and what a great actor that was. He died way too soon :(

And you can call me Arya if you want, Aya is fine as well, but Arya Stark IS one of my favorites in GOT :D
over a year ago Joy3570 said…
big smile
Soraya, welcome to the family! Hope you'll become a regular here but I'm going to keep silence about that since I'm not so responsible about that lol

Sahar, THAT CAKE! I'm so jealous :D :D Mine had a picture of me and my friends but I didn't take a picture, we were to busy eating each others' faces lol I'm happy to see the optimism is up again!
Btw, today I so link on tumblr and it cracked me up lol Thought I should share it :D
Iv, Arya, and Ina, you are very much welcomed to come and help me eat Joseph's face.. too bad you can't *smirks* yes I am rubbing it in your faces *mwahahahahahahaahaa*

Iv, that's a very reasonable GA theory, and I like it too :D

OH Arya! You are my shopping-hating twin!! I hate to have to try on stuff in a box-sized room, and then having to try other sizes when one doesn't work out and blah blah blah! OMGOSH! I loooooveee The Hunger Games! it is brilliant, I've read it about two months ago and I had a frenzy I couldn't stop reading or talking about it! AND I have recently bought TLOTR and I am planning on reading it once I get a bit of time :D And James Dean? He's the one who died at the age of 27 right? the really handsome actor??

LMAO Ina! that made me really laugh!!!
lol it is alright Sahar <3 and you can talk about it here when it airs, just put something like
"ELLE DON'T LOOK! MAJOR GREYS ANATOMY SPOILER" or something wicked intense like that ;)

I like to read, write, play some tennis, watching movies/tv shows, singing only in the shower (my singing makes people go deaf). and i can't think of anything else.

Oh my god!!!! Sahar that cake made me almost cry of happiness, You are so lucky dear <3 Thank you so much for sharing, it is lovely. *fangirling over the cake*

Arya and Sahar, you don't like shopping either, thought I was one of the only ones.

lol Ina I love that and I saw it also on tumblr <3 do you have a tumblr? If any of you girls do let me know and I will follow you.

Did anyone else read online about who is going to be casted as Finnick in Catching Fire. I found on Tumblr that someone post something from twitter of Josh Hutcherson congratulating Rob Pattinson on making it as Finnick. No offense if anyone is a Rob fan but I am praying it is not true, Finnick was one of my favorites and I have a bad feeling about Rob playing him.
Hehehe as if that would stop you from reading! At least it wouldn't stop me :P
BTW I just noticed that you say "wicked" alot :O

LOOOL!FAGIRLING OVER A CAKE? How adorable are you Elle. I just love you! Welcome to the dark side of shopping-haters, love :*

WAIT WHAT? Rob as Finnick?? NO WAY! I mean Rob is cool and everything but SO NOT Finnick! I LOOOVE Finnick, and I don't want himm to be R.Pattinson! PLEASE NO!
I HOPE those rumors aren't true, that Rob has been cast as Finnick. Finnick is one of the best characters in the books and i'm sorry, but Rob can definitely NOT play him. (In my opinion at least.)

I've been wanting to read LOTR for a long time already. I've seen the movies years ago and I barely remember them. So my plan is to read & watch all of them before The Hobbit comes in the cinema :D

James Dean died when he was 24 :(
I HOPE those rumors aren't true, that Rob has been cast as Finnick. Finnick is one of the best charac
I hope they aren't true, either. I don't think that Rob, can pull off Finnick.

And I really love TLOTR movies, they are amazing, but I heard the books are way better, and I am getting down to reading them as soon as possible.

How sad. I think he played quite a few good roles. How did he die?
big smile
I do have a tumblr, the link is on my page here [I don't want to spam with links in the forum :D ]

I haven't read anything about casting Rob... can't confirm anything, Elle! But I read on a lot of places some spoilers for the TVD finale that Klaus and Caroline are going to have a scene together o.O And my fangirl mind is twisting story lines so that Caroline will be saving Klaus LOL I'm still looking for the source so don't freak out a lot! :D
i do! I think it is a Massachusetts thing. Here we say Wicked a ton. haha I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out.

Lol it isn't just ANY cake. He is on it which makes it fangirl-worthy. and thanks, I do quite enjoy the darkside.

I agree, I am hoping it was a rumor also. I don't think he can pull off Finnick either.

I still haven't seen any of the Lord of The Rings Movies yet. Which is sad because people always tell me I would love them. I need to just sit down one day and watch them all.

And Ina, I am so excited (even if it may be a rumor) I am praying she does save Klaus or something like that! And I shall find you and follow you :)
surprise
HEHE, I noticed it recently. fangirling and wicked are your words now :P

Yeah well I can't argue with that, Elle ;)

And yes you would love them!

Ina, Ina you wanna give me a heartattack that's for sure! You heard that??! OMG! *OK calm down Sahar it's just a rumor* OMFG I CAN'T CALM DOWN! Tell us if you ever fins a confirmation or not
big smile
I thought it's just a rumour but too many people on tumblr are posting this lol And I've been searching for the freaking source for now 40 minutes
OH GOSH! If it's real I'll dieeee! Because it means not only Klaus is back but he will be with Caroline in the same room! SHEESH!
sooo I've found that link is the source for now :D It's still unconfirmed..
He only was the main character in 3 movies and he died in a car crash :(

and OMG! What an amazing final it would be if Klaus was back thanks to Caroline!! In the promo Rebekah is standing on the bridge, so maybe she'll find Klaus and she and Caroline will awake him :D
Can you just imagine Klaus's face if he wakes up and sees that Caroline has saved him :D I hope this will happen, but it's probably too good to be true, at least for now
big smile
Yay now I own 2 words in the dictionary!I shall make it my life goal to overuse at least 20 words. :D

Ina, I have seen it all over tumblr also now that I go on! I am praying that it is true, I know I shouldn't get my hopes up but I really can't help it! And imagining Klaus's face like Arya said, My heart is melting <3
OMG OMG Sahour babe, that cake is awesome! Your mom knew your taste pretty well ;) so did you eat his eyes, lips? :D

And Caroline saving Klaus? I cannot even imagine that, that kind of a thing wouldn't happen, not even in hell. :\

heart
Have you all seen this Klaus video? It's great, I love it :

link
mischievous
I really hope it could happen! Maybe not Caroline saves him, but be in the same room with him and sharing a scene would be interesting :D Oh and pessemistic Bassie is back! LOL!

LOL Elle, everytime I see fangirling or wicked I remember you!!

Hehe Bassie would you like some? I gotta tell you though his lips are gone ;P
heart
Yeah I'm back being pessimistic, again :D

And OMG would I like some? OF COURSE! But you know I don't like his lips that much, so I'd prefer his eyes <3
over a year ago modernfan said…
Sahar, happy birthday! That cake looks delicious. ;)

Ivana, I just saw the banners you made. They are beautiful! I swear, I'll never be able to choose.

I got my die-hard medal today. I couldn't be any happier! :D

Ivelina, that photo cracked me up too. :D
since pessimistic Bassie is back then the world is back on its axis :)

lol if only that cake had audio sound so you could hear it talk... wait no that would be a bit creepy xD

Awwww congrats Sara <3 you deserved it girl

Arya, thanks for sharing that video with us, I love it also <3
OMGOSH Arya! This video made me cry, so fregging perfect :'(

LOL Bassie you can take his eyes :D And Sara, CONGRAAAAAAAAAAATS <3

hehe Elle, IKR? It's like everything is back to normal in here :P No offense Bassie :P Imagine if the cake talked and then I'd east it? WAY too creepy!