Klaus & Caroline ♥Klaroline family chat♥

sahour95 posted on Feb 09, 2012 at 12:58PM
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us about your problems, yourself, rant on, it doesn't matter! WE ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU! All you have to do is say the magical word.. I love Klaroline♥ Just remember we LOVE hugs ;D

Close family members:
(To be added to this list all you have to do is come constantly here)
louvreangel- Basak: The mommy AKA mommy Bassie
Joy3570- Ivelina: Oldest kid
sahour95- Sahar: Naughty kid
IvanaDyP- Ivana: Crying Kid
Ritaprodz- Rita: Iv's Twin sister
MusicOfTheNigt- Eleni: Quiet kid

Big Family members:
(We welcome all new members, and consider them a part of our family :D all have to do is come and chat with us! Please tell me your name when you first visit :D)
Kackahaluzova- Katie
klarolinelove- Nicole
delenafrenchfan- Emeline
buffyl0v3r44- JoHannah
lillyqueen94- Libby
modernfan- Sara
foxxx666- Irina
Talice- Tatjana
burbuli8ra9- Angela
tonyziva1234- Dannii
Tigerlily888 - Lilly
Delena4eva -Tanith
MissPopuri- Kristina
TiBiscuit- Imane
QueridaPantufa- Soraya
NasriN91- Nasrin
fa567- Amy

Quotes Section!
(I haunt them or they are sent to me :P)
Basak:"we're a huge family here and I luv it sooo much! Klaroline-family forever! <3"
Ivana "We do everything together, every fandom can envy us! We rock girls! <33"
Sahar "The only reason Klaroline obsession is fun, is because of you girls <3"
Ivana(said on YouTube) "You're gonna meet so many amazing KC fans and you're gonna enjoy talking to them. I spend half of my day on that spot, chatting with Klaroline girls."
Basak Girls, luv ya all so much. I just... this club would be sooo fucking empty without you girls :)) <3"
Sahar "My Klaroline family get me more than my own sister!"
Eleni "They should very well be jealous, us Klaroline fans have an unbreakable bond <3"
Ivana "We're together, always&forever"
Basak "Gosh, we know each other so well we can even put names for each other, I think I am gonna cry now :')"
Basak "You can always come to me to talk, from here, from the forum, from private messages and everything, I'll always be there for you. For all of you guys"
Sahar " I LOVE sharing my daily life with you♥ you are all amazing listeners!"
Ivana " It a true honor and pleasure to be here and know you. I keep telling my friends about you.. You are all magical. Love this family."
Eleni "this club is the first one where I feel involved and like people actually do care and I love how quickly we all accepted each other. <3 words can't even describe how much I love you all and this club <333"
Ivana " Aww, I just love you guys, and everything that we have I want to share with the rest of the world. We're one of the best fandoms, truly!"
Basak "I luv my Klaroline family so much that nobody can break this bond between us <3"
Sahar "Ok so I realized my life would TOTALLY suck without you girls♥"
Basak "You became my everything in such a short time that I still cannot believe it <3 :')"
Sahar "it is hard to come across a friend who's worthy of trust like you my lovely family! We are sisters!"
Bassie "Nothing can get between us babe, we are family! Not even fights can seperate us, we have this unbreakable bond"
Sahar "I can offially say that I consider this place my second home, the comforting one that I run away to whenever I need comfort, and never fail to get it"
Ivana"LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCH! TO THE MOON AND BACK! NO! MOREEEE! It's so warm here, like a true home"
Basak "We may seem like we are just internet friends to most people but we are not. I really feel like you are my true friends right beside me"
Soraya "I just wanted to say that I love how supportive you all are towards each other! I wish there were more positive people like that"

Check out our nicknames for each other in link
So Basak's cafe link is now opened! She serves the best hot coke, tea and Velvet red cupcakes that she takes right from Eleni's kitchen!
Check out link
our link dates! Add your birthday date so we can wish you a great day :D

Things we dedicated for each other:
Basak's fanfiction: link, link, link
Sahar's Klaroline link

The beautiful image below is made by our awesome Mommy Bassie! She made it using our most remarkable quotes :D
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us ab
last edited on Jul 26, 2012 at 10:28PM

Klaus & Caroline 1661 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 1661

over a year ago IvanaDyP said…
Okeeey, so The King Speech is deff on my list. I watched Davinci Code too. :) Very good, but I heard books are waay better. Like always. :D

Heey Sahar. :) How shall I do that?
Oh, i know. You saw pictures of 3x16, right? So we know that Stefan, Rebecca and Damon are sharing their past *Damon's*, and there will be more flashback scenes with Damon and Sage. We also know that Bonnie is dealing with her mom. Elena and Matt are trying to find out more about Meredith. So there's no mention of Klaus or Caroline anywhere. So that means:
1) they're not in the episode, which is unlikely because Klaus needs to find out many things about that oak tree
2)or we could actually have some klaroline scenes guys! <3 How about that? I mean they can have some scenes together or not have them at all, because they have no one else to share scene with in the next epi, but with each other :D

I'm pissed about not watching TVD. Can you imagine how pissed am I gonna be after 2, 3 weeks? :/ I can't! I miss them so much. All I want is to go to school every day, and than live, laugh and cry at the same time for one hour every week. <3 And I don't have that now. :(
over a year ago MusicOfTheNigt said…
Technically Sahar darling, I was watching the 3x11 rerun with that amazing Klaroline scene so I was all set ;)

and it is true, the book was better, but since when isn't the book better than the movie? We should take a few minutes to ponder this.

Ivana I love how you sent Joseph Morgan and Candice Accola the link to the fan club, hopefully they don't witness my "Fangirling" and get scared off xD
over a year ago sahour95 said…
Yep Ivana you should watch the king's speech, and when only watching Davinci Code you're missing out a lot, in fact the movie was one of the worst movies I've ever watched because it took away a lot from the book

yes I saw the pictures and like you said, Klaus must be in the episode to find out about the White Oak Tree, Caroline will probably be with Bonnie because her mother is in transition so, I am not holding my breath. Because even Klaus can work alone on that, and he definitely WILL NOT tell Caroline about the tree so... and they might delay that storyline to another episode altogether. I'm guessing we get a very quick encounter best case scenario (Taking Basak's role in crushing spirits :P)

I am so impatient too! My week is so dull and waking up at Friday without starting my day with TVD download set me in a bad mood throughout the whole morning :( But I'm better now, trying to find distraction in GA

And I'll prbably be re-watching the whole season 3 by the time it gets back from the "short" break

movies are never better than the books, except for Gone With The Wind, because the book was toooooo LONG for me and the movie was about 4 hours so it covered everything in the book

OMGSOH! IVANA! You tweeted the fan club??!!! I wonder what they would say if they see our obsessive comments and Eleni's fangirling!!!
over a year ago modernfan said…
So do you guys think they'll have scenes together in 3x16? Episode seems to be about Damon. Don't get me wrong, I love Damon and it was about time to learn more about his past. I"m just hoping for at least one Klaroline scene.
smile
Oh Eleni dear I loved your fangirling love. :) Im not shure if they will see it, but I will tweet again! Haha.

Sahar, I think that Basak is more than enough for the pessimistic club. :P. Don't ruin my hopeeeees. :'( but Ofc he won't tell her about oak tree, but they could have a tiny, little scenee. ;)
Oh I already re-watched TVD s3 3times.1st time by myself, 2nd with my sister Jovana and 3d time with my friend Sanja. So I guess that's enough for now. But while I make videos I am also, sort of, rewatching. :)
last edited over a year ago
Sara I agree. ^^ it really is time to find out how Damon from 1864 became Damon in the pilot. My favorite is the present one. Funny, sexy but not too evil. <:3
I haven't read or seen "Gone with the Wind". would you suggest me seeing it Sahar?

oh Ivana, it is like you are trying to scare the off, since I am quite terrifying ;P

I think during this break I will force my best friend to come over and watch everything starting from season 1 (not all in one day of course)

oh and I forgot to tell you girls, my mom's cousin is getting married so I won't be here Saturday and I am returning Sunday night. I will miss you all <3
over a year ago louvreangel said…
heart
Ivana, you tweeted our club? OMG! People will think we are crazy... damn it girl! :D
And yeah, I am pessimistic enough so no need to take my role Sahar, I am always here whenever you guys need to hear something bad! :D:D

Oh and, I watched King's speech too but I didn't like it so much actually. It was good, but could have been better in my opinion. And Lord of the Rings is awesome too, luv it! <3

Sara, we luv it when you go fangirling dear, so don't worry :D And my day without TVD was seriously empty. I hate it when they make us wait for such long periods. I keep watching Klaroline scenes all the time anyway but I need new scenes to be honest. And the new episode probably will not have any Klaroline scenes (pessimistic again, i know, but I watched the promo, so ... :/). Having no Klaroline scene sucks! :(
wink
Why will people think we're crazy if I tweet our club? :D I want them to join us, many of them! :)

Sara, we'll miss you too! And when you come back I wanna see a full report of how was your weekend. <3
Just saw: Tyler is back at 3x19. Orignals(at least Finn) is back at 3x18. Caroline and Joseph both will be at 3x18. So let's face it: We will have Klaroline in 3x17 and 3x18 I'm 70% shure, because they need to have a *thing* before Tyler comes back.
Is that a YEY? Or crap? :D You tell me.
Ivana babe... thats a freaking YAY!!! :D We will have Klaroline scenes, even if they fight, that's enough for us, isn't it? <3
big smile
Oh and Ivana, I share your feelings babe, I want other people to join our club too yeah but... we are a little bit of obsessed you know... and... okay, here's the thing, we are fucking crazy about klaroline and this is so not healthy, we need group therapy :D:D
It's alright Basak, crazy isn't necessarily a bad thing. And I will keep that in mind so if I ever feel like being depressed you are the one I shall turn to Basak ;)

lol I love how everyone is calling me Sara and not Eleni ;) but thanks, I am glad you all enjoy my fangirling ways. And i will give you a full report on the wedding :)

OMG OMG YES!!!!! They have to have more scenes before Tyler comes back, they have to! I will legit be heartbroken if they don't and Tyler ends up with caroline. I was watching season 2 a few days ago and now seeing Forwood scenes they have such a lack of chemistry compared to Klaus/Caroline

Group therapy together lovies <3
Hahaha, well the world is a crazy place. I guess we're the leadres, who cares? :D I love us! :P I'm shure everyone else will too.

Yes, I think it a YAY too, but then again, I was hoping that Tyler won't be back before 3x21. :D First of all, 2 episodes is not enough for Klaroline to get a *spark* and I don't want them to push it, you know? I want Klaorline to grow, slow. Maybe even not kiss until season 4. And I'm worried how Caroline will behave with Klaus when Tyler gets back. Will she return to Tyler? Did Tyler brake the sire bond? ugh, so many q's! :D
kiss
Ok missed alot again. First I promise not to take Basak's place again. I guess being realistic doesn't really suit me!!!
Eleni dear, Gone with the wind is very good would not read the book but i would watch the movie because it is a classic and you must know something about it. And you must have fun at the wedding then give us the details! And I saw that everyone was calling u Sarathere and i thought i had the wrong name for a sec so girls remember it is ELENI!!!
As for the tweeting i loved the idea!! Although i caneasily imagine Joseph totally WTFing when he opens the page and if he reads our commnets!! But i think it might actually make them laugh!! And i would love for mpre fans to join us! Would be so fuuuuunnn.
As for Klaroline i am still not so sure about them having a scene in 3X16 but i will try to keep my hope until three more weeks. I think we will get a lot of them in 17 and 18 because we need some spark to build up before Tyker comes back. Even though i am not seeing that Tyler's comeback would stop Klaus, honestly, and maybe Caroline would be softening by the tme Tyler comes back, and i am increasing,y hoping fr a forced situation,specially if after Tyler comes back. And Klaus is all like "what do you like about him anyway??" and I agreeafter Klaroline watching Forwood puts me straight to bed!
BTW I won't be here tomorrow either. Going to my dad's cousin's farm and supposedly it is fun,but trust me it is not. I will try to come but i am no so sure. Love girlies
kiss
Haha it's fine, it happens. ;)
Yes it would be a mix between WTF and laughing. Yes, we always love more fans, we need to increase our Klaroline family <3

Well try to have fun at the farm Sahar.
and I got to go soon as well, night lovies, see/talk to you on Sunday (perhaps Saturday if I manage to sneak on but it is unlikely)
heart
Uh I'm going to the farm right now, how depressing! I'll miss you girls♥ talk to you later :*
heart
People call you Sara? Okay everybody, attention *MusicOfTheNigt: ELENI!* :))

And, try to have fun at the farm Sahar dear :) don't feel depressed or anything :* we will miss you too <3
Have fun girls both of youu! :) Find some fun Sahar. :P

So, who's left to talk to me, huh? :D
Let's play a little game. Use one word, only one to describe Klaus and Caroline.
I'm gonna start: extraordinary.
sick
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I'M BACK! Well, yesterday wasn't so bad but I'm totally paying for it today. It was a really rainy weather yesterday, and we were bored because we got stuck inside, then it came pouring so hard and sis, bro, me and our cousins decided to do something fun and running i the pouring rain seemed like a good idea. Well, it was fun but once we got inside we realized how cold we were and that we were soaking wet! Anyhow, expectantly I am coming down with a cold, and it is that time of the month so very single bone of my body hurts.
Eleni how was the wedding? Ivana, Basak, what did you do without us??!
over a year ago Joy3570 said…
big smile
It's ridiculous but I didn't even know there was a chat here! :D
Hi everyone! I'm Ivelina, 18, Bulgaria and obviously I'm another Klaroline shipper :)
kiss
Omgosh Ivelina!! You did not know that we chat here!! We talk to each other more than we talk to our own families!!! Welcome to the family hun :D
big smile
^^thanks! I know, it is absurd since I spent here so much time that I didn't know :D But I promise I'll be a regular here!
heart
Ivelina welcome dear! :))

Sahar, we didn't do anything without you guys babe, don't worry!

Ivana, I'm joining your game babe ;) My word for Klaroline: magnificent
Ivelina welcome dear. <3
Hahaha, Sahar, sorry but it's totally on you. :D You have cold because you decided to have a cute, but dangerous fun. :D
We didn't do anything, because well, I was the only one here. :D

Oh, Basak, thank you for joining me. :)
kiss
Haha you are right it is on me totally paying for it now. And of course my parents are doing a great job at scolding me. Srsly u get no sympathy in this house!! Ivelina i really hope u become a regular here we have so much fun together.
Just noticed your game Ivana, I would go with: unexpected
heart
Oh Sahar by the way, get well soon babe and don't run under the rain again!

And I continue to game with: surprising
I am back dearies <3
The wedding was beautiful right on the ocean and the bride was absolutely stunning, it was so sweet and the after party was tons of fun :)
Welcome Ivelina :)
I guess I shall continue the game: OTP ;) <3
heart
Eleni, I'm sooo glad you had fun darlin' :)) And the wedding sounds awesome, wow... right on the ocean... and I can imagine how stunning the bride was :)) <3

I continue the game: LOVE <3
heart
Thank you Basak,i will keep sipping soup and taking antibiotics to get rid of the awful cough! But i will survive!
Eleniiii we missed you hun :D I am so glad you had fun! Wow,on the ocean, how romantic!
Do you girls ever wonder how Klaus and Caroline's would be likr if it happens??

The game: Chemistry
big smile
The wedding sounds amazing and the ocean...gosh, I can totally imagine it now :D Here there is so much snow that I miss the how idea of the summer sun and the ocean...
The game : Flawless
Thanks, I missed you girls also <3
Hmm I would imagine that their wedding would probably be somewhere in Europe where Caroline has never been, a very small wedding with only close family and friends (maybe even a secret one just between them)
The Game: Perfection
over a year ago modernfan said…
smile
Wow I bet wedding was beautiful. Is there any chance we see a photo? :)
I agree with you, If they ever have a wedding it will probably be small. But knowing Caroline it could be a huge, very expensive wedding. But small weddings are more romantic.
The game: amazing
heart
Hmm I would like that wedding Eleni , I think it would be very beautiful♥
But my version would be something like, on a hill, also very small, but very beautiful and romantic where Caroline wears a simple dress and the bracelet Klaus gave her... *sigh* so not happening :(
BTW Ivelina I'd kill for snow in here! I live in the dessert (Kuwait) so all we have is scorch sand, even when it's cold the best we get is a pouring rain, which never really happens

The game: Breathtaking
heart
We missed you Eleni. <3 To be honest, I missed all of you. :)
I'm so glad you had fun Eleni, and you're also healthy, hear that Sahar? :D
WOW! Klaroline wedding? GOD! Let me think. I imagine a huge wedding actually, because that's Caroline's and Klau's style. Did you noticed that they both love throwing parties? Big ones!
But I'm not shure if anyone, but Klaus's hybrids, would come. I can't see Elena ever forgiving Caroline for being with him. He did kill Jenna. Damn it! :/

Now, I'm more than happy that you did this little game of mine, and you'll find out why right away. I need you to read descripton of my new Klaroline video. ^^

mischievous
We might have a big wedding as well

The game: Ivana forget it! NOT GONNA COME UP WITH SOMETHING UNTIL I AM WRITING A DECENT REPLY!
hmmm Ivana, what does that mean? I get scolding from my parents AND you! Don't you feel I'm having a freakin cold! Depressed enough already becuse of PMS *yeah i cried hysterically for half an hour* and you going on and on about me making a mistake of having fun! *CRIES*

And I doubt anyone would go to the wedding,too.

Now I'll write something: Enchanting!
Now Give me a minute to read the d.box and watch the video!
I would love to show you girls a photo, unfortunately I didn't have a camera so I need to wait for someone to upload them and email them to me.

I would kill for snow also! Usually we have intense winters but this was the least snowiest winters we have ever had, only 7 inches this year when it is usually on average like 29-ish

haha good point about the big wedding xD and as I said before love the video Ivana

The Game: life-changing (hope that counts)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! But Sahar, hey girl, you know I'm joking, right? That's who I am, sometimes I push it too hard.:D And you also know that I completly adore you, right? <3 Get better, and I'm not gonna joke anymore. :P

Okey, the game can move on, but I can't add anymore on desc. :D

WOW! I loveee snow! <3 There's no any in my town. :/

Thanks Eleni. :*
kiss
OK, So I watched the video and I have tears running down mt face. I've been crying all day and I hardly need anything to add to my list of crying over! anyhow, my comment is there check it out :*
Love you and the vid so much :*

The game: Enchanting
And how sweet of you you put our words as the description of Klaroline♥ Loving you even more right now girl, even though you made me cry twice today!
And hun! I am well aware that you were joking! I know you adore me! our adoring to each other is mutual! I just felt like teasing you back :P
last edited over a year ago
Ahaha, who's my cry baby sister today, huh? ♥♥♥♥
I replayed you on youtube dear, but I need to say one more time: Thank you SO much, that comment just broke me! ^^
Aww, I just love you guys, and everything that we have I want to share with the rest of the world. We're one of the best fandoms, truly!
okeey, ahahahaha, good to know that you were joking too! <3 You're right, let's enjoy that. :*
kiss
hahaha! Now don't be fooled I cry wayyyy more than people think I do! SRSLY! I'm delicate! LOL! Even when I joke around about it but it's is true :P So you're not alone in that area!
and I believe I should say thank you for the amazing vid that i've watched 5 times already! I raped my reply button! And I saw your reply on YT :*
And people have no idea what they are missing in here! We are so amazing! BTW, quote stalking is on!

LOL! I'd never get mad at you cry baby! I love you too much for that!

I like the game but kinda running out of inspiration!! Well figure something out next time I hope!
big smile
Hey girls! The video is amazing, I watched it so many times that I forgot the number LOL did you see Candice's tweet? I'm freaking excited over here :D anyways, hope you have a great day! I have so much to study that I dont know if I'm gonna survive till tomorrow...
OMGOSh! You mean the one she hinted that Caroline will save Klaus? If so yeeeeeeeeeeeees i am so freaking excited!!! Can not wait to see that scene!! Good luck with studying. Hopefully somone will come or i will die of excitment here alone!!
heart
OH GOSH. I missed a lot again! Ivana dear, I really like the video, good job!! <3

Ivelina, I saw the tweet and I was like, OMG WTF! I hope it is true because I'm dying from excitement here!! <3 And I see people crying here, wow. I should cry too then! *starts crying* (I'm following the rules babes ;))

Oh and the game: Marvelous <3
I saw you stalked my quote Sahar. <3 And right now I'm taking a picture of what you said to me:
'' I'd never get mad at you cry baby! I love you too much for that!''
WOW! <3333 million hearts for you! :*

Thank you so much my lovely girls. Sahar, once more:thank youu love!
Ivelina: thank you soo much dear. Basak: my team mate, thanks a lot! :* I'm glad you liked it.

Okey. WAIT! I saw some kind of tweet. BUT I wasn't shure if she tweeted it. Did you guys saw a picture of tweet, or an actual tweet? Why the hell am I keep talking? I'm gonna go and look myself. :P
Oh God, hate bringing bad news, but you can see it for yourself. Nothing about that on her twitter page ppl. :/
Damn it!
heart
Aww that is such a shame because I was really looking forward for such a scene coming up soon. Just the thought of Caroline saving Klaus's life makes me smile.
Awwwww Ivana♥ Stop showering me with thanks and love! My poor heart can't take it!

Well I'm not sure it was a tweet I saw the picture of it in here and I think it's from Facebook But I am not so sure about it either, Although I would LOVE to see such a scene, obviously. Ivana are you sure she doesn't have a Faceboook? And I think whoever is running her page wouldn't just come up with something totally out of place. MAYBE a word got out about that, MAYBE