Klaus & Caroline ♥Klaroline family chat♥

sahour95 posted on Feb 09, 2012 at 12:58PM
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us about your problems, yourself, rant on, it doesn't matter! WE ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU! All you have to do is say the magical word.. I love Klaroline♥ Just remember we LOVE hugs ;D

Close family members:
(To be added to this list all you have to do is come constantly here)
louvreangel- Basak: The mommy AKA mommy Bassie
Joy3570- Ivelina: Oldest kid
sahour95- Sahar: Naughty kid
IvanaDyP- Ivana: Crying Kid
Ritaprodz- Rita: Iv's Twin sister
MusicOfTheNigt- Eleni: Quiet kid

Big Family members:
(We welcome all new members, and consider them a part of our family :D all have to do is come and chat with us! Please tell me your name when you first visit :D)
Kackahaluzova- Katie
klarolinelove- Nicole
delenafrenchfan- Emeline
buffyl0v3r44- JoHannah
lillyqueen94- Libby
modernfan- Sara
foxxx666- Irina
Talice- Tatjana
burbuli8ra9- Angela
tonyziva1234- Dannii
Tigerlily888 - Lilly
Delena4eva -Tanith
MissPopuri- Kristina
TiBiscuit- Imane
QueridaPantufa- Soraya
NasriN91- Nasrin
fa567- Amy

Quotes Section!
(I haunt them or they are sent to me :P)
Basak:"we're a huge family here and I luv it sooo much! Klaroline-family forever! <3"
Ivana "We do everything together, every fandom can envy us! We rock girls! <33"
Sahar "The only reason Klaroline obsession is fun, is because of you girls <3"
Ivana(said on YouTube) "You're gonna meet so many amazing KC fans and you're gonna enjoy talking to them. I spend half of my day on that spot, chatting with Klaroline girls."
Basak Girls, luv ya all so much. I just... this club would be sooo fucking empty without you girls :)) <3"
Sahar "My Klaroline family get me more than my own sister!"
Eleni "They should very well be jealous, us Klaroline fans have an unbreakable bond <3"
Ivana "We're together, always&forever"
Basak "Gosh, we know each other so well we can even put names for each other, I think I am gonna cry now :')"
Basak "You can always come to me to talk, from here, from the forum, from private messages and everything, I'll always be there for you. For all of you guys"
Sahar " I LOVE sharing my daily life with you♥ you are all amazing listeners!"
Ivana " It a true honor and pleasure to be here and know you. I keep telling my friends about you.. You are all magical. Love this family."
Eleni "this club is the first one where I feel involved and like people actually do care and I love how quickly we all accepted each other. <3 words can't even describe how much I love you all and this club <333"
Ivana " Aww, I just love you guys, and everything that we have I want to share with the rest of the world. We're one of the best fandoms, truly!"
Basak "I luv my Klaroline family so much that nobody can break this bond between us <3"
Sahar "Ok so I realized my life would TOTALLY suck without you girls♥"
Basak "You became my everything in such a short time that I still cannot believe it <3 :')"
Sahar "it is hard to come across a friend who's worthy of trust like you my lovely family! We are sisters!"
Bassie "Nothing can get between us babe, we are family! Not even fights can seperate us, we have this unbreakable bond"
Sahar "I can offially say that I consider this place my second home, the comforting one that I run away to whenever I need comfort, and never fail to get it"
Ivana"LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCH! TO THE MOON AND BACK! NO! MOREEEE! It's so warm here, like a true home"
Basak "We may seem like we are just internet friends to most people but we are not. I really feel like you are my true friends right beside me"
Soraya "I just wanted to say that I love how supportive you all are towards each other! I wish there were more positive people like that"

Check out our nicknames for each other in link
So Basak's cafe link is now opened! She serves the best hot coke, tea and Velvet red cupcakes that she takes right from Eleni's kitchen!
Check out link
our link dates! Add your birthday date so we can wish you a great day :D

Things we dedicated for each other:
Basak's fanfiction: link, link, link
Sahar's Klaroline link

The beautiful image below is made by our awesome Mommy Bassie! She made it using our most remarkable quotes :D
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us ab
last edited on Jul 26, 2012 at 10:28PM

Klaus & Caroline 1661 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 1661

over a year ago sahour95 said…
Ohh Elle! What will you be doing? I have a teaching job in summer. I'm kinda excited for it, even though it's just volunteer work!
over a year ago MusicOfTheNigt said…
That sounds fun, who are you teaching and what are you teaching?

Well I haven't sent in the applications yet but I applied for a book shop (which isn't very likely for me to get in) and I have two grocery stores as back up plans. I only have 2 years left of high school so i thought it was time to start saving up some money :)
I'm teaching at a summer club for kids. I am also helping run the place, so I think it'll be cool. I am not sure which subject I'll be teaching but I'll either teach Computer or English so we'll see how it goes. The kids are between the age of 5 and 7.

You know I always wanted to work at a book shop, I really hope you could get that Elle, Best of luck :D
over a year ago Ritaprodz said…
helloo girls! omg, i always end up taking so long to answer and completely lose sense of the whole conversation x)

i had 3 tests these days, one after the other, everyday since Monday, so i had to study a lot and only now found some spare time to answer you :/ ooh, and tomorrow i'm taking out 2 teeth! ;s scaryy.. has any of you girls ever taken a tooth out? a lot of people say it hurts a lot but others say it's fine, so idk.. but i'm so scared! :x
over a year ago IvanaDyP said…
Sahour you're gonna have fun at that job! I love kids. (usually) :D

You never took your teath out Rita? Never? Hahaha, ok I'll stop. HUNNY, it doesn't hurt. It's just a second. Trust me, I hateeeeeeeeee dentists, they are my worst nightmare, and when I tell you it doesn't hurt a lot, then it doesn't. :)

Thank you girls for your lovley wishes. <333 If you could just come and travel to Austria together. :* I love you all very much! I think this is the first time I won't be her for this long. It's not that loong, but it's first long, you know? I'm gonna miss you! You're my treausers. :**
Talk to you back in 8 days. (unless I do find some net connection, and come here to say hello) <33
crying
Oh Rita! Don't worry! Like Iv said it only takes a second. And dentists.. don't even get me started!!

And yes Iv, it'll probabl be fun :D I like kids, too, and I click with them immediately. You know when I was young and all of our cousins gather I used to play like I'm their mom not just because I was the oldest but well, that's how they saw me LOL! so yeah I'm good with kids :D

Iv *starts sobbiing* I'm gonna miss you so much <3 it already feels cold. How am I gonna survive 8 days without you :'(( but when you come back you're gonna be here and tell us alllll about the trip :D And you're gonna have tons of fun like we agreed :***
LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUUUU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH <3
over a year ago louvreangel said…
Girls, I saw something which surprised me as hell. A pretty good copy of our family chat. I mean can you believe that? Then I wrote what I thought about what she did to her profile wall. Please you write something too because this is something pretty ugly.

Girls, I saw something which surprised me as hell. A pretty good copy of our family chat. I mean can
heart
Iv, I am envious babe! So you're gonna travel? WOW. I hope you'll have LOTS of fun my dear, you totally should send us your photos from there <3 Oh and now that I mentioned it, we've never seen you, have we? :\

Elle, are you going to teach kids? What are you going to teach my dear? :)

Rita, believe me, I hate dentists too that's why I am not gonna comment about it at all. I am afraid of dentists too and if I were you, I'd be scared to have my teeth taken out as hell :\

Sahour! What job do you have babe? Tell me more about it! :)) <3
heart
Oh my! People like our idea that much that they stole it! Well, I asked her to credit Bassie, so it''s all cool.. I hope :D

And actually Bassie, I'm the one teaching kids, and I'll either teach computer or English, we'll see about that :D And Elle is either working in book shop or in a grocery store :D
heart
Yeah people must have loved your idea dear <3

Oh and sorry I must have read the comments wrong. So Sahour what will you be teaching? :D And Elle, if I were you I'd pick bookshop babe :D
over a year ago modernfan said…
smile
Serbian weddings are quite unusual. I had fun. Well there is usually a band that plays live music almost all night.First, people come to groom's house and after a while everybody goes to pick the bride up. If you don't know the groom, you go straight to the bride's house and wait.Then, there is wedding at church. After the ceremony, bride throws a bouquet and whoever catches it, is believed to get married next. Guys never try to catch it, of course. ;) Then, we go to the restaurant where meals are served (there is always plenty of meat). Usually Gypsies come and play their trumpets. Guests spend plenty of money on music. Everybody dances they asses off and bride's and groom's parents have a little speech. After that, party all night. :D Did I forget anything, Ivana? :)

Sahour and Elle, I'm really considering getting a summer job and something like that. Do you have any recommendations?

Rita,taking your tooth out doesn't hurt at all. You'll be fine, don't worry. :)

Iv, we expect you to keep us updated about your travels. :)
Haha Bassie, OUR idea! I mean if it wasn;t dor your awesomeness I would not have thought of it :D

Oh Sara!That's pretty awesome, and it's kinda a mix between American weddings and Arabic weddings in that way :D

Well, I don't know, it depends on what's availible. Usually supermarkets and grocery or bookshops are the most to hire students in summer for jobs, but that's here I don't know about what's availible there.

Now Bassie, any news about Whatshisname? (Yes I'm calling him that till you tell us what's his name :P, and no I do not mean to be disrespectfu)
Awww Sahar, you are teaching kids, that is so cute <3 I also love those subjects. I full-heartedly approve of it. Good luck.

And thanks. I really want the bookstore but they don't hire many people my age. It is available for hire but you usually don't see teenagers working there. But I have my fingers crossed.

Don't worry about your teeth Rita, I had to get 4 taken out once to put on braces or something. I am not sure if they always do this but they numbed my mouth so nothing hurt. It just felt like pressure was being applied.

*snuggles Iv* I will miss you love, hope you have a fun time and I will see you when you get back. Enjoy yourself and be safe <3

Wow, people are using our idea! This is awesome, we started a new fanpop sensation. Look at us being trendsetters ;D <3

Sara, those weddings sound like a ton of fun :D Like Sahar said it is kind of a mix (although I know nothing about Arabic weddings)

Like Sahar said, those are common ones. There may also be some clothing stores that are hiring, or ice cream shops as well.
over a year ago NasriN91 said…
big smile
oh Sahar teaching kids is adorable.bucz that shows you have a kind heart which we know already.i was once chosen to teach english for kids also,but i didn't accept it bcuz i really can't get along with them!
heart
helloo girls :)

well, it was kind of like Eleni said! they also numbed my mouth which caused me a bit of a headache and then i also only felt pressure as the teeth came out. but the problem is the afterwards. today it hurts so much, now that the effect of the anesthesia has faded, gosh my face is all swollen and i feel blood inside my mouth and now with the medication i'm feeling better but it still kinda hurts. i couldn't sleep all night. :(

i actually kinda like dentists because all the ones i've been too were suuper nice, careful and kind, but idk how it didn't hurt you girls, because well, it's still a surgery! grr, at least i'm surviving on ice cream now x)' the problem is that now idk if i'll have the courage to take out the other two :s (because the ones i'm taking out are the wisdom teeth, those that are born between the age of 12-25 and that only some people have. well, mines were born crooked and infected so i have to take them all out :'()

Well Iv, i hope you have an excellent trip bb! <3
over a year ago Joy3570 said…
Girls, I'm here! Everthing's finished, exams, proms, I can be free for real lol
You won't believe how many things went wrong and what I had to deal with to prepare for the prom... including a curling iron blowing with my hair in!
It was a good night.. I suppose, in Bulgaria there are some really strange traditions for seniors' proms and I don't really like them but I had to go with the rules but I don't know, it's just too much pressure and it is too nerve-wracking for just one night.

Anyways, I promised pictures,I don't really like them although many people told me I'm beautiful, I don't really feel comfy in dresses and stuff.

I'm starting reading because I've missed a lot lol
Girls, I'm here!  Everthing's finished, exams, proms, I can be free for real lol
You won't believe h
heart
Awww Rita my babe <3 Hope you'll be okay babe, I am really worried about you. I hate surgeries. But, I'll be praying for you my dear and I hope everything will go good :)) <3

Elle, babe we haven't talked for a long time, I dunno why :\ But, I miss you A LOT! How are you dear, how's everything going on? Luvya :*

Ina, OMG you look awesome in that dress and your hair, make-up, everything looks great! I am jealous :D We will have our prom at 25th June so I still didn't go shopping but I really have to because I cannot choose quite easily when it comes to important stuff :D I hope I'll buy something pretty like yours too dear :))

Oh and my dear Sahour, his name is Ercan. :) Actually, everything's going good but because of something, we do not talk much right now but he'll come talking to me eventually :D So, I think everything's good babe :) <3
Awww I am sorry Rita. I totally forgot about the after soreness and such D: But things will get better in like 3 days I think. Something like that. When I got home from getting a tooth pulled my mouth was still a bit numb and I tried to eat pudding but I couldn't even feel the spoon and it felt so weird. I got pudding on my lips xD

Ina, you look so beautiful. I love the dress, the necklace, and your hair looks so pretty as well. I am very jealous of your hair. You look stunning sweetheart <3

I know right! I missed you Bassie <3. I only have 2-3 weeks left of school and I am getting pretty stressed with finals and things like that. But then it is the end of the year and there is so much excitement about summer. Very confusing. I love you too <3
I have 2 weeks till my school closes too Elle. But I have this second exam as I told you before, you know, the last exam for me to go to university. I've been studying to it and I am pretty stressed too. I gotta get a good mark from this one too; otherwise, I may not be able to go to a good university, or the one I want to go. I am babbling again :D Yeah, so much excitement about summer, really!! But I've been missing TVD sooo much :(
Bassie, I have this entrance exam to university , too. Mine is in July though.I've basically graduated from high school, they are going to give us the diplomas at the end of June but this exam to university is the most important thing I have because like you it depends where I'll study by the grade I'll got from it.
girls i know you're all worried and stressed out about the final exams and going to a good university.but I tell you sth,bcuz i've been in your situation once and now i'm going to university for two years and all I think about all the time is that I had pushed my self too much bcuz I got to go to a university that i liked as i wanted.keep the presure away and just think about the field that you want to chose,not a good university.LOVE YOU girls,hope you understand what i mean!

Ina darlin, it's the first time we talk to eachother here, i just wanted to tell you that you look fabulous in that dress and I love the color as well!

RIta darlin,hope you feel better soon,bcuz we all know how much that hurts!
Good luck with your exam Bassie <3 You too Ina <3. I am sure you both will do perfectly fine and make it into your dream universities :)

I know, I miss it also. All my shows have had their season finales so I have nothing to watch this summer. I guess that just gives me more time to catch up online with other shows and such. I miss my Klaroline a lot <3
Ina, you look gorgeous! Love your hair!

Sahar, I wish I could find a job like that. Thing is, we don't have very many opportunities for teenagers here. We barely have any opportunities.

Eleni, I know the feeling. I've seen OUAT finale, TVD finale, TSC and some others. Luckily, Teen Wolf in coming in 7 days. :D
Good luck Bassie!
heart
thank you all so much girls, thank god i'm feeling better now! even though it still hurts a bit, my face is returning to it's usual form! x)

and Bassie bb, i hope you do great in your exams! <3

and yes girls, i also can't wait for TVD and for our klaroline! :'$
gosh, the only thing i ask for, is that they kiss before the 21st December, 'cause it may or may not be the end of the world, and i just can't die without seeing them happening! x) JUST A KISS PLEASE!
girs have you noticed that the motto feature is back? plz add the motto!
Ina, we have the same system of education I think :) Good luck to you my dear <3

Girls thanks for your support, I hope I will do well in the exam I really hope so :))

By the way on 31st May I will sing at the school again! They are going to gimme my prize that I won in the contest a month ago so I am pretty excited! This time I am going to sing Rolling in the Deep and Papi :))

Nesi, OMG that feature is back?! OMG I want our beautiful motto <3
kiss
Hi girls!I know it's been forever since I came here.. or more feels like it. SO i have like zero time so I can't talk about everything, just really wanna tell Ina that you looked STUNNING IN THAT DRESS BABE! I really like that color on you :D
And Bassie! That's great news I am soooo happy for you :D Don't forget to tell us what you get as soon as you get it!
Now I gotta run. My exams are approaching and I am so freeaking stressed out. It's just that every single mark that I get or don't get can affect the my college acceptance next year, and I am kinda freaking out and studying 24/7. So I won't be coming here for so much, ezpecially between 6th and 19th of June when my finals start.But I'll do my best to drop by and say hi every once in awhile :D
LOOOOVEEEE Youuuuuuu all <3
Miss you soooooooooooooo much already <3<3<3
heart
hi Sahar! honey i missed you too.don't get hard on your self.i'm sure you'll get through that pretty good!

Bassie! that's great news.I'm looking forward to hearing more about it! good luck girl !
Girls, good morning! I'm in a good mood which is kind of rare these days so I'm enjoying this little moment of happiness :D today my friends are coming back , all of them had to travel to different places but in some hours they all will be back :)

Thank you all for the beautiful comments, I still can't get used to seeing myself in a dress but so many people told me I was beautiful that I kind of started liking it lol

Bassie, singing again? And Adele's Rolling In The Deep?! I'm a huge fan :D for real! :D And I want a video! And girl good luck, I know you're excited , I can't imagine what it is, I've never sung in front of audience because I'm seriously a terrible singer but I wish you all the luck and enjoy your moment because these little moments are priceless!

Sahar, don't freak out too much! I usually freak out a lot when I'm so stressed lol I'm totally finger-crossed that everything will be ok and I'm sure you'll do great!

And btw, I took care of the motto so it's back, you can enjoy it! :)
over a year ago QueridaPantufa said…
big smile
Oh I'm so happy to say that today I had my two last exams!! FINALLY :D (though in a few weeks I'll have the chance to re-do 1 exam, but officially I'm done!) I have a pretty good feeling about most of them, especially English went AMAZING ;-)

Okay and now I'm going to read everything that I missed here lol
heart
Oh gosh Ina, I’m so happy everyone is okay. I can’t even imagine going through an earthquake. Sorry for the late response, but I am really glad you’re fine!

Ivana, you’ll probably only read this when you’re back from your trip, but have fun!! It sounds like a great trip and I look forward to hearing how it went :D

Bassie, I’m happy for you that you have a nice guy that’s interested in you :)

Ina! You look great in your promdress! I really love the necklace and your curly hair!
My prom is this Thursday and I’m REALLY looking forward to it! I’ve got a blue dress as well, though it’s kind of a dark blue.
If you’d all like, maybe I’ll post a picture afterwards as well ;)

I’m glad to see that our beautiful motto is back!
Bassie, I hope you’ll post that video of you singing. I LOVE Rolling In The Deep, I’m sure you can pull it off with your wonderful voice ;)

Sahar, I know it’s very very hard, but try to relax a bit in between studying, it really helps. I hope everything is going well and that you’ll do great on your exams.
last edited over a year ago
Rita, I was watching tv and it had a commercial for the news at 11 PM and it said something about how 2012 may not be the end of the world and there might've been a misreading or something. I didn't see the story so I am not sure about the details and such. But I think they mentioned another year like 2015 or something. so do any of your girls believe the 2012 end of the world thing?

Yay Bassie, I love those songs <3 I bet you will be amazing as usual.

Arya, that is great :) I am glad you did well on your exams :D
Hey girls, I dropped by to tell you the news.

So, it has ended with that guy I told you girls about. It didn't even start anyway... Well he said that he wanted a relationship but he was scared of it because he never had someone he loved before. So basically, he didn't want a longterm relationship and he knew that I wasn't "those" kinda girls so we ended things. The end.

Another unhappy ending of a "lovestory" from me girls :) So I guess I'll be singing Rolling In The Deep with feeling it very much :)

And thanks for your support girls, I hope I'll be successful tomorrow :)) <3
heart
Thank you so much for wishing me luck girls. Because of too much studying I have a freaking Migrain today.. MEH! HATE THAT!

Oh dear! I am so sorry Bassie. He's a chicken! LOL! GOSH! I AM SOOO SURE that there's someone for you! But maybe you're just too young for that love yet, Bassie, maybe it's too early to begin with. So take a deep breath you're not even eighteen, yet :D And sweetie, you HAVE to give us a video of you singing Rolling in the Deep. It's gonna sound even more wonderful now (as if that's possible)
Oh, Bassie, I'm soo sorry girl! Guys are jerks,that's all I'm saying this whole week...
I still don't get what his problem is, when you're not used to having a relationship, you just give it a shot and see how it goes , you don't just give up.... Don't worry, he just wasn't worth your attention since he gives up so easily! And I'm still praying for a video of you singing Rolling In The Deep! :P

I'm studying again so I don't have anything interesting to share lol Actually I have plenty of boys drama too but it's not worth talking about it so hope you have an amazing days girls!
heart
IKR Ina? Guys are sooo jerks! Most of them at least. And then comes te perfect guy and sweeps you off your feet.. Yeah I'mromantic like that :P So he's not the guy for you Bassie :))

What's up with boys and you Ina? Oh I love drama when I am not involved that is! LOL! Good luck with your studying babe :*
Gotta go.. Maths is waiting for me :S
GIRLS, I'M FREAKING OUT!!!!
Nina is in Sofia, Sofia as in Bulgaria and I'm like 100 km away and OMG I'll go there no matter what.... I don't even know where she is staying or anything.God!
heart
Girls thanks for your support, he really is a jackass. How can you say that "you do not want a relationship" after acting like you wanted something?! I am sooo pissed at him. He couldn't even look at me in the school today, that bastard. Whatever. I sang at school today and I still do not have the videos, my friends have them that's why you girls will have to wait a little longer :)

Oh and, for my stupid luck, I forgot the lyrics of Rolling in the deep! When I came to the second part of the song, my mind blew away because of my freaking excitement and I couldn't sing! That was horrible. But then people applauded sooo much and they tried to encourage me, that's why I sang another song which so many people wanted; Lady Marmalade. Again. :D

And... Ina, what's going on? Who is Nina?? :S
Bassie, I'm sure you were great no matter what you sang! And that guy is an idiot! I strongly recommend you to end every kind of things with him. you deserve someone who actually gives a shit!
How longer? I can't wait to hear you!
It's Nina Dobrev, silly.

Ina, go there, who knows when she will come back again! Don't miss a chance!

I have absolutely nothing interesting to share. Only thing happening is that I was sick for days and now I still have that nasty cough.
Sara thanks darlin, I know I deserve way better than him :)
And omg Ina, you were talking about Nina Dobrev? LMAO, when you said it like that I thought it was a friend of yours or something. :D
heart
OMG INA! You have to go see her! And tell her that we love her soo sooo much and that she's amazing <3 I wouldn't miss it!!

I guess, Bassie, some people just like to manipulate others' feelings.. Gross! Annnnnd I am sure you did amazing now matter what babe <3

Sara, babe, I hope you're better now, take care of yourself, OK babe??

GIRLS! I just watched Snow White and the Huntsman! I LOVED IT SOO SO MUCH<3
heart
helloo girls! omg, i have sooo many news! x)

but first let me just tell you Bassie that he's the one that loses, and that i really really hope you'll do well and have a blast at singing at your school! i can't wait to know how it went <3 and sahour, i hope your tests have been going well, i haven't been here either because of them, but this is the last week of school for me, so it's almost the end. well, then i'm going to have my finals at the end of the month, but at least i'm already at home and have time to rest ;b

well, but girls, you have no idea what happened! x) well, probably most of you don't like twilight, or at least don't like it that much anymore (which is my case, i mean, i only liked the first movie and then started losing interest in the others because they just didn't have the same "thing" for me), but in anyway, this week Robert Pattinson was HERE in PORTUGAL, in my country. and even though i don't have that same feeling that i would have had if he had come here like 3 years ago, i was still very excited because nothing ever happens here, in terms of premiere and film festivals, but this time they came here to promote "cosmopolis" because the movie's producer is portuguese. well, and i was going to go but since i live in the north of the country and had a test on the next day, i couldn't come, but a friend of mine did and took so many pictures and an autograph of him, and i saw all the videos i could and just.. aah, he was so nice, always smilling, and there were so many people there, i was pretty overwhelmed ;b

and yes Sahour, i watch SWATH yesterday and it was AMAZING! EPIC! i'm so happy that the "couple" i liked was the one that actually had a romantic connection! 'cause i thought she would wake up by being kissed by the other guy, and then *_* i was so happy! i'm not saying the names not to spoiler anyone who hasn't seen it yet. but yeah, it was great <3

oh, and Bassie, i don't know if you like football, but Portugal is playing with Turkey today! can't wait to watch it <3
big smile
OMG Rita!! I love Twilight so much. The books sooooooooooo MUCH, the movies not THAT much but you know one of my fav books being portraid has to be special. And if you had said that it was YOU who saw R.Pattz and took his autograph I probably would have never talked to you again :P LOL! Just kidding.. maybe :D And I do get the impression that he's so sweet and nice, everyone says he is <3 But NO ONE EVER COMES HERE! Who am I kidding? Who would come to the middle east *cry*

And SWATH, what can I say! I fell in love with it so much. SRSLY it's amaaaaaazing. And IKR? The couple I wanted had that connection, and I was fangirling *how are you Elle? MISS YOU!* So hard when I saw THE scene! I had a blast with sister and brother. It had it all suspense, action, emotions, romance.

I love football! Can't wait for the Europa league! Totally rooting for Spain, Germany and Portugal, in that order :D
heart
Rita thanks babe, I know the one who loses is him. That bastard. And I do not like football at all and I had no idea our team was going to have a match with yours. WOW. I will check out for scores :D

And I do not like Robert Pattinson at all so I cannot say anything about it but I wish you had gone there too because you seem to like him pretty much darlin!! <3

Sahour thanks babe, I think I didn't do a good job with the singing this time but... you'll decide that of course! I will take the videos from my friend today or tomorrow and then upload it to mediafire and send it to you girls :)) <3
over a year ago IvanaDyP said…
I'm back girls! MISSED YOU SO MUCH! Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! :*
I think this is the first time I won't read everything I missed, because there's soo much!
How are you? Any news?
Can you fill me in? :)

Ina, I did saw your prom picture. Beautifuuuuuuuuuuul! Truly! :*

My trip was AMAZING! I can say that Prague is REALLY one of the most beautiful cities on the world. It's old more than 13 centuries and your heart stops girls when you are standing in front of something so old and beautiful. <333
Vienna and Budampest are also beautiful, but as my parents said: ''You talk about Prague most of the time'' :D I will tell you more later. Now, your turn. Newsss! <33
Ivvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv MISSED YOU SOOO MUCH! I was just counting today for how long you've been gone and I was like we should hear from her today or tomorrow!!! I said that out loud and sis was like Shar babe, you don't even truly see her, you know that right? Wat difference does it make, and I was like, Mais, sweetie, shut up you don't get it!!

Moving on from ramblings, I'll try to sum up what happened and talk on behalf of all girls!! First, Ina's prom was just OK, because so many things went wrong and she felt weird in a dress (WHAT THE HELL GIRL??). Second, Arya finished her exams! WHOOO! Elle hasn't been here in a while and I'm getting worried. I have a migrain, but that's like now so no big news. But I am starting my exams on Wendsday and I'm pretty screwed with tension! Rita has some time off before starting her exam at the end of the month and missed the chance to see Robert Pattinson! Both me and Rita watched Snow White and the Huntsman and LOVED it so you should watch it. Nesi hasn't been here in a while which is also getting to me. But the most heartbreaking news that I am very sorry to deliver is that.. Bassi and Whatshisname didn't start anything and he didn't want anything seriouse. So it was over before it started. I really really REALLY wanna kick his ass for leading Bassie on then he just said he did not want any relationship??? WTF?? That JACKASS!
What else?? umm that's about it, if I missed something help me out girls :D

Now, tell us more about what you did!! So tell us more about Prague and Vienna, if possible pictures?? If you can't I understand. I want a FULL ACOUNT of it :D
heart
Sahour, don't worry, ahah, someday you'll probably get the same chance since he travells pretty much all over the world x), you can never know for sure. for me it was even worse because i had the opportunity to see him live, and i let it slept through my fingers -.-' but in anyway.. it was more for the curiosity of seeing such and iconing actor in the flesh than anything, because he's not like one of my favourite actors, so .) it was just interesting to see him here ;)

and Bassie, i also want to watch those videos bb, i'm sure you did great, don't say that! <3

and grr, i HATE GERMANY x) it's like, i don't have anything against them, but they are always the ones who we lose with so i don't like them :b i hope they don't win this Euro! and Spain is ok, i mean, they are our neighbours and a lot of our players play in spanish teams so i also like them, but they've already won the last Euro and World Cup so.. i don't care, i just want my team to get better. i really get invested in football x) i don't like playing it because i'm not very good at sports in which you have to run, but i LOVE to watch it <3 specially these big competitions because it gets everyone together, united and hopeful, i just love the spirit <3

and the game is airing now! gosh Bassie, you guys have a good goalkeeper! it's irritating me! we keep attacking and the ball doesn't pass through your goal ^.^'

AND IV, I'M SO HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU! yeah, tell us all about your trip! <3
big smile
I know what you mean Rita. I would be so much more thrilled to see Kristen for example and I love many more than him but you know, he's a celebrity!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! I love Germany! I think they are good! But I can't possibly sk you to rooot for any other team than your own I totally get it, but since Iraq isn't in Europe *No kidding Sahar!!* and doesn't make it to anything big, I root for Spain, because I love Real Madrid and most of the Spanish players are amazing. I really like their style, too.

Hahaha tell us how the game ends babe :D
heart
IV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IVANA OMGosh girl I missed you soooo much! I was just thinking today "Where's this girl" and then I remembered about your trip. It was really bad not to see you around :( Luvya darlin! So nowww, let us know about your trip babe! If available, I want pictures too!! :)) <3

News? Well Sahour seems to have given all of them, I do not recall anything else. Do you, girls?

Rita, did it air? Oh. Let me know about it darlin :D I really have no interest about it, so... :D
Hi everyone :D

Iv, I want to know more about your trip! It sounds like so much fun.

Rita, here (netherlands) everyone is going crazy about football as well, there are orange flags everywhere! I don't really care much about football, but I do like the European and World Cup.
My friends call me a traitor because I always want Portugal to win over The Netherlands lol (I guess it's in my blood haha) I remember one time we were watching a portugal-netherlands football game in school (few years back I think) everyone was wearing something of the Netherlands and I had a Portugal shirt, which brought luck because they won :D

Oh and I had my prom a few days ago, it was so much fun. I didn't go with a date or anything, me and my friends just went together in a group and we had a great time!
A limousine took us from school to the place where we had prom, but we had to wait pretty long in the cold (without a jacket) but for the rest it was awesome ;)