Klaus & Caroline ♥Klaroline family chat♥

sahour95 posted on Feb 09, 2012 at 12:58PM
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us about your problems, yourself, rant on, it doesn't matter! WE ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU! All you have to do is say the magical word.. I love Klaroline♥ Just remember we LOVE hugs ;D

Close family members:
(To be added to this list all you have to do is come constantly here)
louvreangel- Basak: The mommy AKA mommy Bassie
Joy3570- Ivelina: Oldest kid
sahour95- Sahar: Naughty kid
IvanaDyP- Ivana: Crying Kid
Ritaprodz- Rita: Iv's Twin sister
MusicOfTheNigt- Eleni: Quiet kid

Big Family members:
(We welcome all new members, and consider them a part of our family :D all have to do is come and chat with us! Please tell me your name when you first visit :D)
Kackahaluzova- Katie
klarolinelove- Nicole
delenafrenchfan- Emeline
buffyl0v3r44- JoHannah
lillyqueen94- Libby
modernfan- Sara
foxxx666- Irina
Talice- Tatjana
burbuli8ra9- Angela
tonyziva1234- Dannii
Tigerlily888 - Lilly
Delena4eva -Tanith
MissPopuri- Kristina
TiBiscuit- Imane
QueridaPantufa- Soraya
NasriN91- Nasrin
fa567- Amy

Quotes Section!
(I haunt them or they are sent to me :P)
Basak:"we're a huge family here and I luv it sooo much! Klaroline-family forever! <3"
Ivana "We do everything together, every fandom can envy us! We rock girls! <33"
Sahar "The only reason Klaroline obsession is fun, is because of you girls <3"
Ivana(said on YouTube) "You're gonna meet so many amazing KC fans and you're gonna enjoy talking to them. I spend half of my day on that spot, chatting with Klaroline girls."
Basak Girls, luv ya all so much. I just... this club would be sooo fucking empty without you girls :)) <3"
Sahar "My Klaroline family get me more than my own sister!"
Eleni "They should very well be jealous, us Klaroline fans have an unbreakable bond <3"
Ivana "We're together, always&forever"
Basak "Gosh, we know each other so well we can even put names for each other, I think I am gonna cry now :')"
Basak "You can always come to me to talk, from here, from the forum, from private messages and everything, I'll always be there for you. For all of you guys"
Sahar " I LOVE sharing my daily life with you♥ you are all amazing listeners!"
Ivana " It a true honor and pleasure to be here and know you. I keep telling my friends about you.. You are all magical. Love this family."
Eleni "this club is the first one where I feel involved and like people actually do care and I love how quickly we all accepted each other. <3 words can't even describe how much I love you all and this club <333"
Ivana " Aww, I just love you guys, and everything that we have I want to share with the rest of the world. We're one of the best fandoms, truly!"
Basak "I luv my Klaroline family so much that nobody can break this bond between us <3"
Sahar "Ok so I realized my life would TOTALLY suck without you girls♥"
Basak "You became my everything in such a short time that I still cannot believe it <3 :')"
Sahar "it is hard to come across a friend who's worthy of trust like you my lovely family! We are sisters!"
Bassie "Nothing can get between us babe, we are family! Not even fights can seperate us, we have this unbreakable bond"
Sahar "I can offially say that I consider this place my second home, the comforting one that I run away to whenever I need comfort, and never fail to get it"
Ivana"LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCH! TO THE MOON AND BACK! NO! MOREEEE! It's so warm here, like a true home"
Basak "We may seem like we are just internet friends to most people but we are not. I really feel like you are my true friends right beside me"
Soraya "I just wanted to say that I love how supportive you all are towards each other! I wish there were more positive people like that"

Check out our nicknames for each other in link
So Basak's cafe link is now opened! She serves the best hot coke, tea and Velvet red cupcakes that she takes right from Eleni's kitchen!
Check out link
our link dates! Add your birthday date so we can wish you a great day :D

Things we dedicated for each other:
Basak's fanfiction: link, link, link
Sahar's Klaroline link

The beautiful image below is made by our awesome Mommy Bassie! She made it using our most remarkable quotes :D
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us ab
last edited on Jul 26, 2012 at 10:28PM

Klaus & Caroline 1661 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 1661

over a year ago IvanaDyP said…
Are you joking? REALLY? WOW! This world is a tiny placeeee. Like really small. What are the chances that you did all of those things, and then we come here and meet each other and become such a good friends? I can NOT believe this. wow! It'just made my day! <3

We saw you stalking yourself.. :P

Yeess, that's a nice idea dear. :)
over a year ago MusicOfTheNigt said…
well haven't you heard that being a stalker is the new "in"

How will any of us survive this break? (answer is simple: this fanpage is how we will survive)

Of course! That is even more fitting since we are very much like a family <3
over a year ago louvreangel said…
I missed a big group hug? NO! :( *foreveralone*

OMG, Ivana he retwitted your video? That's awesome! Gosh. He seriously is an amazing person thats for sure <3 :)

And Sahar, you are a serious stalker about this quotes but I LUV it dear! I luv to see our precious, sweet quotes <3
over a year ago sahour95 said…
kiss
:D HEHE CHANGED THE TITLE! How jealous other fandoms are :P

And Ivana I know! This is really crazy! Such an incredibly small world! How great is the internet! Made my night, too :P
Agree with Eleni, it's my only way other than shooting myself!!
HAHAHA I'll make sure to stalk even more then!! This is sooo much fun :D and it's becoming a real addiction to come here, not just because of Klaroline now :D

Ok so I'm being scolded by mom, it's 12 am and I have to wake up at 6 for school *boring*, gotta crash. Good night lovelies, LOVE YOU ALL! Don't you dare have fun without me :P
*gives Basak a hug* Don't you ever say you're alone♥
They should very well be jealous, us Klaroline fans have an unbreakable bond <3

Night Sahar <3 sweet dreams and have a nice day tommorrow. Love you <3

*hugs Basak* it is more like "never alone" <3
over a year ago Delena4eva said…
kiss
Just popping in quickly to say 'Hi' LOL... My name is Tanith, I'm from South Africa & I'm a new Klaroline shipper :-D

I just adored the Klaroline action in 03x14!!! Freaking AWESOME! I said to my friends (2) who watch (I have to download the episode for them to watch as our country is only on 03x02)to tell me what they thought of Klaus & Caroline when they watch the episode (I had already watched)- I got the weird look... I'm happy to report my one friend melted when she saw the picture that Klaus drew for Caroline - now seems to be a Klaroline shipper. My other friend still has to watch.

I was never really into Forwood or Catt I just thought there was something missing there but with Klaroline there is something that the others lacked (the same 'something' which draws me to Delena)

Hope to post more later but it's REALLY late her & I have work in the morning :-(
Hai Tanith, welcome to our family.

I know, that was such an amazing episode and their scenes lived up to expectations <3 I know how that feels, I constantly get weird looks for my love for them from my very few friends who watch it. (my goal is to get them all to start watching it but they don't have time... it is such a shame)

I did like both but it was never as intense as these two. They are great for each other. (I also agree, it is the same for me)

alright, hope to talk to you more later.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago tonyziva1234 said…
Hey guys, sorry I haven't popped in today, been a bit busy.

How was everyone's Valentine's Day? :)
Welcome Tanith. I agree so much about the being perfect in 3x14. :)
It's amazing to have klaroline friend by your side.

Danni it was same as any other day for me. :D Wbu? :)

Aaand Good morning girls! Wake up already and come here to chat. It's a new day! :*
over a year ago Kackahaluzova said…
Well nothing special, just a normal day for me but for a first time I got a present from a guy ;D
over a year ago MissPopuri said…
Hey, I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Kristina.

Reading through the last 10 or so pages of comments in this thread, I feel a little silly being one of the older girls in this thread. Well, I'm in my middle 20s, but whatever.

Maybe it's just that I'm older that I feel like Klaus & Caroline have more to build on and grow with each other than any other Caroline ship. Rewatching the last few episodes of S2, I'm convinced now that Forwood only really works as friends (I was on the fence about them) because he left once before without saying good bye and no real intention of saying anything until she cornered him at the hospital visiting his mother.

This may also be just a thought I had, but do you think Klaus' humanity was cursed with his werewolf side? Being able to change into wolf form at will unlocking his human emotions, his mother stealing his humanity and gaining it back only to trust her after what she has done and what she plans to do.

Also, a video to share (not mine btw) I still have to work on finding the right clips.
Aww Katie, what did he get you?

Hi Kristina, don't worry hun, age is just a number ;)

Wow that is actually a very interesting and thought-out idea. That could definately be something but I also feel as if Klaus has sort of always had his humanity but kept it hidden only showing traces of it throughout the series (example that scene he was crying and his father was taunting him)

Wow, did you make that video? It is absolutely lovely/beautiful <3
heart
Hey everybody! Girls, thanks for the hug *-* Luvya all <3 (Ivana, you didnt hug me. Im not gonna talk to you :P)

Hello Tanith! Welcome to our huge family :)))

And Katie, wow, what present did you take dear and from whom? ;)
wink
Whaaat? I didn't hug you Basak? OMG, maybe I didn't read your *hugging message*. Lol. But hey, how could I not hug the best team-mate on the world? <3 *BIG HUG*

Katieee! Girl, come here and tell us about that present. :)

Kristina, welcome dear! I can't believe that you read all 10 pages. :D You're so amazing for doing that. Don't worry about age, I guess loving Klus&Caroline makes us all extremly young. :P
Loved the video btw, thanks for sharing. & I also loved that theory of yours. It's quite interesting. :)
Where are you from? :)

over a year ago delenafrenchfan said…
angelic
A big welcome Kristina :D <3
over a year ago Delena4eva said…
big smile
@MusicOfTheNigt @IvanaDyP @louvreangel Thanks for the welcome!
@Kristina I'm 27 so I'm also one of the older Klaroline fans here but age doesn't matter here nor does it matter on Fanpop :-D
I want to make a Klaroline video but just can't decide on a song *sigh* :-(
Tanith, there are so many beautiful Klaroline songs. I'm shure you'll find the perfect one very soon. ;)
crying
Hiiiii girls! Sorry I haven't been on chat all day, missed you so much, but I was having the worst day! I've had this huge argument with my best friend, or should I say with my no longer best friend! Doesn't stabbing gin the f*cking back is the no.1 cause of losing friends? TOTALLY HATING MY LIFE RIGHT NOW! I need some really awesome-funny Klaroline family chat, come over here girls! Or I think I'm too hurt to survive :(

Ok now that it's out of my system I can proudly say that this didn't keep me from stalking quotes! This time it's yours Eleni :P

Katie COME OVER HERE AND GIVE US DETAILS! You seem to be the only one who had an actual Valentine!

And yay! New family member :D Hey Tanith! Hi Kristina! Oh I love that name BTW :D how are you girls, welcome to the awesomest family you'll ever find :D

Amazing video! LOVED it! :D And Kristina sometimes 70 years old are younger than 16 years old! Age is just a number :D And OMG you read the whole ten pages with our babble? That already makes you pretty awesome :D

And Basak today I need a hug!
I know my thoughts are pretty mashed up but I'm not exactly calm
big smile
Ok totally loving the expansion of our family :D
Awwww Sahar <3 *hugs* if you want to talk about it we are here to listen. Feelt free to rant if you want to. Or we could provide a distraction, whatever you prefer.

It is weirdly a special feeling when something you say (well more like typed) gets picked. LOL I like the "(I haunt them or they are sent to me)"

Tanith when you do make the video you should post it here, we would all probably love to see it <3
kiss
aww thank you hun<3 I love hugs, specially from you girls :*

Well, I don't think I'm ready to talk about it yet, I need time, thank you so much hun for your offer anyways :*

And LOOOOOL I just love when you love getting picked ;D hahaha you can send it to me btw ;)
And yes Tanith you MUST MUST MUST share here! It's a ritual to share our Klaroline arts here :D
It's alright hun, only when you are ready. And it's no problem, we are here for you and got your back

Haha thanks, and no, sending it doesn't give you the same feeling of accomplishment (Plus I usually don't write much "quote-worthy")
kiss
I know you've got my back and I love you for that :*

hehe yeah and it doesn't really give me the fun of stalking, either :P
How is your day hun?
Love you two hun <3

stalking is a pretty fun hobby :D when I go to the beach my sister and I sometimes go people watching, it is weirdly/creepily fun xD

It was pretty good, only 2 more days of school until vacation, thank god, school has been way too exhausting, i feel so worn out I need this break. and you?
over a year ago modernfan said…
Eleni, I agree, stalking is fun! :D Even though it's creepy.
Ivana, do you have YT account?
Sahar, you lovely girl. Pleasee, don't be sad. :) You have us, all of us. There are things you need to talk about? Tell us everything. We're really here. For each one of us. I'm so sorry you had that fight with your friend, I hope some things can still be fixed. We lovee youu! <3 *sending you the biggest hug ever*. :**

Sara, yes I have, and I'm there a lot! :D Love youtube people. :) Why do you ask? ^^
Because I think I subscribed you. It's cvijetaracic.
Aww you did? Well thank you so much! <3
Sara, where did you say you're from? :) Because you are Sara, and not Sharah, and you have in your nickname ''cvijet..'' which means flower on my native (serbian) lenguage. :)
crying
awww Ivana thank you so much hun♥ I'm sooo glad I have you :* Well it's really a huge deal, (Long story short)she just stole my story and entered the school's contest with it in her name and even worst is that I waited a while to make it better so she submitted before and it looked like I was the thief and got called to the principle's office and I was there and she was crying pretending to be hurt! Fortunately my English teacher had a copy of my story that I sent to her and knows very well, that I've written it because I'n her "best student" so well it was registered in my name. I won the contest but I really don't feel happy about it even though this means I'm going to the regional contest :(
THANK YOU FOR THE HUG AND SORRY FOR WHINING :* LOOOOOOVEEEEE YOU♥
over a year ago tonyziva1234 said…
That's so horrible Sahar, karma will get her back! *hugs*
Awww, sweetheart you're welcome. God, that was bitchy. :D How can she do that to a friend? At the end, I'm so glad you won! Because you went trough hell to get it. Sometimes, we just don't know people, and we think we do. :/ That's horrible. So, brighter subjects, you're going to regionals? We have a smart girl hereee! <3 So proud of you! <3
Don't apologize for anything, like I said we're here! :)
I luuuuv ya dear! :*
& smileeee! <3
heart
Sahar omg that girl is a total bitch! I cant believe it! How could she do that to you?? But, you won and now she is the one to be blamed which is awesome! She is the guilty one and I hope this will spread to the whole school!! Come here girl, you seriously need a big hug from a family member :) *hugs tightly* And Im sooo proud of you that you won, we're always here for you by the way <3
Oh and Ivana, thanks for the hug babe :*
kiss
AWWWW thank you a lot girls♥ I looooveee you so much! The hugs have been of great help :* And yes Ivana I am going wohoooooo! Something that you may not guess but I'm kind of a geek! LOL! And well, I wanna be a writer so I wanna win this so bad :D

And trust me you made me smile! And I promise you I will never talk to her ever again! LOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEE YOU♥ BESTEST FAMILY :*
over a year ago Kackahaluzova said…
@MusicOfTheNigt: I got beautiful braceless (not the one that Klaus gave to Caroline) :)
Katie, you got a bracelet? Wow. From your boyfriend? ;)
You're welcome Basak. :)

Hahaha, I love your spirit Sahar, that's for shure. :P

A bracelet Katie? Oh, that has a special meaning for us, klaroline fans. I bet it's beautiful. :)
heart
Awww Ivana and I love you for loving it :*

OMG! Katie you got a bracelet! YOU GO GIRL!
over a year ago Tigerlily888 said…
crying
All this talk of bracelets is making me cry (joke!) it's just mine snapped yesterday! :((
heart
OMG! GIRLS YOU MUST WATCH THIS AMAZING VIDEO♥
Ahhh I miss so much while at school!

And Sahar that is horrible! Thank god you didn't get in trouble. As Dannii said, karma will definately get back at her, and if not we will ;D

And congrats on Regionals hun, I wish you luck, you will do amazing love <3

Awww a bracelet? That is so sweet <3

Beautiful video, I love it.

AND OMG VAMPIRE DIARIES TONIGHT!!!! I pray for a Klaroline scene or else I won't be able to survive the hiatus.
over a year ago delenafrenchfan said…
angelic
You're so lucky Katie :)

Beautiful video <3
kiss
Girls missed you♥ Have you seen the new promotional photos of 3X15?? Such a tease!

And Eleni thank you so much hun :* You girls are the BEST♥
Girls missed you♥ Have you seen the new promotional photos of 3X15?? Such a tease! 

And Eleni than
I am so excited, Klaroline interaction with Kol to be there to witness it as well (I have no idea why the fact that Kol is witnessing their interaction excites me as well. Perhaps because they were basically ignored by everyone last episode)

no prob hun <3
kiss
LOL! I know! that excited me, too! Probably because they have been ignored :D HAPPY! CAN HARDLY WAIT TO WATCH THIS EPISODE
big smile
Ivana, it's Cvijeta, my grandma's name and Serbian is my native language.
Sahar, I've just read what that bitch did to you. Omg, she's so mean! I hope someone does something nasty to her. -.-
heart
awwww hun, Sara :* I love your support♥ you're amazing :*
Sahar, I'm just glad you think I'm psycho lol
heart
Okay just watched the episode
WARNING SPOILERS:
first i think I will talk about Klaroline scenes.
I love how annoyed Klaus got with Kol as he commented about Caroline. Threatening to pull out his brother's liver, good times xD
I was a bit upset that caroline was part of a plot to distract Klaus and I was hoping she would feel a bit guilty but I guess we can't have everything.
It was really cute when he offers to talk to her about things and sits down right away very eager and says he wants to talk about her <3 I was fangirling during the whole scene.
Was I the only one who saw that look of regret after she was talking about how she did nothing and he was angry at her momentarily?
But when he was burning her pictures I felt like I was about to cry :'(

now I should go to bed, just had to breifly put down my thoughts