Klaus & Caroline ♥Klaroline family chat♥

sahour95 posted on Feb 09, 2012 at 12:58PM
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us about your problems, yourself, rant on, it doesn't matter! WE ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU! All you have to do is say the magical word.. I love Klaroline♥ Just remember we LOVE hugs ;D

Close family members:
(To be added to this list all you have to do is come constantly here)
louvreangel- Basak: The mommy AKA mommy Bassie
Joy3570- Ivelina: Oldest kid
sahour95- Sahar: Naughty kid
IvanaDyP- Ivana: Crying Kid
Ritaprodz- Rita: Iv's Twin sister
MusicOfTheNigt- Eleni: Quiet kid

Big Family members:
(We welcome all new members, and consider them a part of our family :D all have to do is come and chat with us! Please tell me your name when you first visit :D)
Kackahaluzova- Katie
klarolinelove- Nicole
delenafrenchfan- Emeline
buffyl0v3r44- JoHannah
lillyqueen94- Libby
modernfan- Sara
foxxx666- Irina
Talice- Tatjana
burbuli8ra9- Angela
tonyziva1234- Dannii
Tigerlily888 - Lilly
Delena4eva -Tanith
MissPopuri- Kristina
TiBiscuit- Imane
QueridaPantufa- Soraya
NasriN91- Nasrin
fa567- Amy

Quotes Section!
(I haunt them or they are sent to me :P)
Basak:"we're a huge family here and I luv it sooo much! Klaroline-family forever! <3"
Ivana "We do everything together, every fandom can envy us! We rock girls! <33"
Sahar "The only reason Klaroline obsession is fun, is because of you girls <3"
Ivana(said on YouTube) "You're gonna meet so many amazing KC fans and you're gonna enjoy talking to them. I spend half of my day on that spot, chatting with Klaroline girls."
Basak Girls, luv ya all so much. I just... this club would be sooo fucking empty without you girls :)) <3"
Sahar "My Klaroline family get me more than my own sister!"
Eleni "They should very well be jealous, us Klaroline fans have an unbreakable bond <3"
Ivana "We're together, always&forever"
Basak "Gosh, we know each other so well we can even put names for each other, I think I am gonna cry now :')"
Basak "You can always come to me to talk, from here, from the forum, from private messages and everything, I'll always be there for you. For all of you guys"
Sahar " I LOVE sharing my daily life with you♥ you are all amazing listeners!"
Ivana " It a true honor and pleasure to be here and know you. I keep telling my friends about you.. You are all magical. Love this family."
Eleni "this club is the first one where I feel involved and like people actually do care and I love how quickly we all accepted each other. <3 words can't even describe how much I love you all and this club <333"
Ivana " Aww, I just love you guys, and everything that we have I want to share with the rest of the world. We're one of the best fandoms, truly!"
Basak "I luv my Klaroline family so much that nobody can break this bond between us <3"
Sahar "Ok so I realized my life would TOTALLY suck without you girls♥"
Basak "You became my everything in such a short time that I still cannot believe it <3 :')"
Sahar "it is hard to come across a friend who's worthy of trust like you my lovely family! We are sisters!"
Bassie "Nothing can get between us babe, we are family! Not even fights can seperate us, we have this unbreakable bond"
Sahar "I can offially say that I consider this place my second home, the comforting one that I run away to whenever I need comfort, and never fail to get it"
Ivana"LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCH! TO THE MOON AND BACK! NO! MOREEEE! It's so warm here, like a true home"
Basak "We may seem like we are just internet friends to most people but we are not. I really feel like you are my true friends right beside me"
Soraya "I just wanted to say that I love how supportive you all are towards each other! I wish there were more positive people like that"

Check out our nicknames for each other in link
So Basak's cafe link is now opened! She serves the best hot coke, tea and Velvet red cupcakes that she takes right from Eleni's kitchen!
Check out link
our link dates! Add your birthday date so we can wish you a great day :D

Things we dedicated for each other:
Basak's fanfiction: link, link, link
Sahar's Klaroline link

The beautiful image below is made by our awesome Mommy Bassie! She made it using our most remarkable quotes :D
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us ab
last edited on Jul 26, 2012 at 10:28PM

Klaus & Caroline 1661 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 1661

over a year ago IvanaDyP said…
Hahahahahahahahaha, Sahar, loved the pic! Yes, that happened to all of us, I think.
Basak, you should earn some money on this! :D
And yes, we're fat! :/ But who careees? As long as we have Klaroline, nothing hurts. :)

I saw nicknames, and ahahahahaha, I'm still laughing so hard. :D

Sahar, I agree so much about forced sitations. It's very unpredictable. <33
over a year ago sahour95 said…
heart
hahaha it doesn't just happen when I'm watching TVD, dad always give me that "WTF" look!
Yes we should advertise her cafe "Pessimistic fanfictioner's cafe" LOL! no one would go!

I know I almost fell off my chair when I read mine! and sis was like what hell are you laughing at?!!

Forced situations♥ always lead to something good!
Hahaha, your whole familly is having that *WTF* look? :D You need to calm down, because they're gonna track us down for making you go all nuts. :P

LOOL! Yeah, my PC is in the living room and it doesn't matter how much I object it'll never move, obviously! So they're watching a soccer game and I'm laughing or (crying because you told me too) my ass off! And they just stare. Mom is objecting. You talk to your online buddies more than you talk to me, she says. She's jealous! LOL!
over a year ago louvreangel said…
heart
A café? Well that makes sense! Okay girls, in a few days I will open my offical café here and I won't take money from family members! <3 :D You girls are lucky ;) :D

And what would it be like if I called Ivana "Cry-baby" in the forum? hahahaha :D Hey, Cry-baby, wassup? :D:D:D:D
Sahar,your mom's jealous? Haha, but she is right! We spend more time here than we spend with our family :D
heart
I swear Sahar, my mom tells me the same thing! :D How crazy is that? I have laptop so I'm always running away from everybody to come here and talk to all of youu! <3

Basak, YOU RE SO SWEET! <3 Thank you, because If I paid for every cake I ate here, God knows, there would be no money. :D

Are you joking? :D You're gonna call me cry-baby all the timee? :D Nouu. :D Hahahaha, okey than, pessimistic fanfictioner. Jesus, your's long. :P
YAY! Now I can save for a new lap top! Hate my century old PC!
LOL! I think visitors would go WTF?! I would like to called Quote Stalker though!

HEHE don't worry about her she'll get over it! And I'm here all the time for obvious reasons!
over a year ago modernfan said…
Basak, what will be the name of your cafe? :)

I agree with you, we're growing fast! That makes me so happy and proud! Is that weird? lol
Not weird Sara. :D Not at all. :)

Ivana dear, you're welcome I obviously wont take money from people I luv, I'm not a slut am I :D:D (excuse me for my swearing :D i mostly do that...)

And Sara, I got no idea about my café's name. Got any ideas better than "Pessimistic Fanfictioner's Café" :D:D:D
laugh
Haha Sara :D don't worry hun! It's not weird at all!
kiss
haha never mind swearing! I do it alot too!

Ivana just saw the comment about your mom, you're so lucky you can run away! CAN'T WAIT TILL IA M ABLE TO RUN AWAY!
Hahaha, I wish you look Sahar. :) Just save some money and you'll buy it. Like I will, because I need a new one. :D
Easier said than done! I can't stop buying cakes and books, yep you might not guess but I'm a bookworm! LOL! good luck for you hun :*

Girls need your opinions about something this is my story that won the school's contest and took me to regional link tell me what you think lovelies♥
last edited over a year ago
Sahar LOVED IT! <3 My true comment is in there. <333
heart
I saw it♥ Thank yooouuuuuuuu♥ And to answer your question I was inspired by how the world is disgusting! LOL! Seriously, with all the killing that's happening around us (Middle east is in a real crisis) I just felt so mad at everything, and well, I got that idea
Thank you again, LOVE YOU♥
Oh, I see. And unfortunately I agree. :/ The world is a messed up place sometimes. But I believe we should all live for those day when it isn't. :)
Loved it truly! <3
Love you too! ^^ Very much. :*
over a year ago MusicOfTheNigt said…
laugh
Sahar that was an amazing piece of writing, congrats on that, you deserve to go to regionals <3
Lmao my klaroline nickname xD
over a year ago modernfan said…
Sahar, I think "Pessimistic Fanfictioner's Café" is perfect! That way people might stay away and we can have a place for fangirling. :D
haha look at Sara stealing my term ;)
lol "pessimistic fanfictioner's cafe" I love it!
How is she gonna earn money then? :D If people stay away. :D
But I do like the idea of having place for fangirling. :D
Sahar, great writing dear! I am so proud of you and I can see why you are chosen to go to regionals! :) <3

And, hey! My café will not be named with that girls, I want customers dude! I do not want people to stay the hell away from me :D
mischievous
AWWW thanks so much Eleni and Basak♥ Your comments made my day :D And I agree Ivana I try to live my life to the fullest but I can't help but having a frenzy of depression every now and then, besides I'm a sucker for sad stories! I only get inspired when I write about those :P

Heheh Basak we obviously want you to go utterly broke! Girls lets choose a real name for Basak here!We'll have another place for fangirling D *Trying to think of something*
big smile
And YAY finally living up to my nickname! Stalked a couple of quotes!
Hahaha, I can see that Sahar (new quotes). :D Stalker! <3

I have no ideaaa. It's better that Basak choose the name of her cafe. :)
mischievous
Haha just love being called that!!

And you're right she should choose the name! Because otherwise if the cafe totally breaks down she'll blame it on our name instead of the fact that she serves hot coke!!!
heart
Sahar, because I serve hot coke? Well shame on you! When did you ever see me doing my work badly?! But I think I'll forgive you this time because you put one of my quotes here, you stalker. :D

And girls I need help for the name of my cafe. I want it to be something we all found :) Oh, by the way, doesn't matter where we do our fangirling, we can do it on my cafe too, no worries ;) :D <3
HA! I got it! ''Mystic world'' or ''Mystic beauty''.. :D
surprise
hahaha Basak I'm just teasing :P you know much I love your cafe already!

I agree with Ivana, Mystic Beauty is nice :D

So I just found out that I'm becoming an increasingly uninteresting person! I spend 50% percent of my time thinking about Klaroline (Which song would suit them, what's gonna happy next, what will I write in my fanfiction...) 25% talking about them and the other 25% trying to change the subject to TVD so I can talk about them even more!!!! This is getting really CREEPY!
surprise
Omg Sahar I'm a total TVD addict for so long. I can't even listen long talks about anything else that's not TVD. Its reaaally creepy, you r right. Even now, I am studying chemestry and look , I took my phone so I could check if there was any klaroline news. Lol. We r insanee. :o oh and I just saw I wrote chemestry and I am already thinking of JoMo interview when he talked about Candice. God, help me. :P
heart
Ivana dear, good idea to be honest! But how about this: "Mysterious Elegance" ? This name just popped up in my mind. Sounds nice, doesn't it? :))

And Sahar, babe, we are all the same! Gosh, I keep talking and thinking about them and I keep writing "Klaroline" on my notebooks like a 5-year-old girl :D Gosh. Girls, we should go see a doctor right away. :D
surprise
hahahahaha! My friends say I'm totally getting out of control! They want to get me in a rehab institution so I would be TVD&Klaroline free once again, I'd rather DIE! And I know how it feels everything anyone say would just flash me right back to Klaroline or something we talked about here. We were studying French the other day and talking about Paris and without even noticing I snapped out of attention and traveled back to the scene, I chuckled to myeself and the teacher had to snap her fingers at me so I would get back to reality (such buzz killer!) And suddenly all my textbooks have KC letters, Klaroline, and songs that remind me of them written in them!!
heart
Oh Basak looooovee the name! My 200 years old pc finally decided it needed a new mouse. So i am unable to do a thing until dad decides to get me anew one, and now i am on my ipad, hate having to fanpop through it the app is bad and uncomfortable but i might get used to it cause dad never gets me what I want right away!! Lol!!
laugh
That is beautiful name Basak.
<33

Hahahaha Sahar, I am dying of laugh over heree. Hahahaha, and you just remineded me of my best friend, Kristina. We were on the english class and we were repeting some words out loud. It was somtg like "tough, rough, thought, fought..etc" and Kristina suddenly said "niklaus" really loud and with that British accent. Everybody were looking at her strangly and quietly. I started laughing like a maniac, because she was blushing so much, and those words just came out.:P. So yeah, we r all ready to take some therapy Basak. :P
I am fanpoping via my phone too right now Sahar. I agree its terrible, but its better than not fanpoping at all. I can use my laptop tho, but not now, because my parents think that I am studying. Good girl! :D I guess noot. Lmao.
laugh
Hahaha that happened once one of my friends was about to cry and was really down and i was like "there's a whole world waiting for you, freat cities and art and music..l.l" and she was like wtf are you talking about?? She doesn't watch tvd so.. LOL then she said that no one should seek comfort from me ever again!! And i was kinda hurt, for Klaus mostly because that sentence should help anyone who's sucidel!!!!! And it is embarassing that everyone is suddenly aware of the fact that you are so obsessed that you don't make up your own sentences anymore!!!! I think we should go to rehab this is dangerouse and soon it might be too late!!!! Basak when will your cafe open?? I wanna order some hot coke ;P
mischievous
Oh I agree fanpopping via phone is better than nothi. And we all use the "i am studying" trick while you are doing everything but that!!!
heart
*EVERYBODY, ATTENTION! MY CAFE IS OPENED. YOU ALL ARE WAITED THERE!*

Oh and, Sahar dear you are pretty naughty aren't you? Go study dude! :D Klaroline is bad for our lessons too. Gosh. I happened to have the same scenerio too girls! My bestfriend is also a TVD fan (thank god) but when she saw me writing Klaroline all over my notebook she was like "wtf are u doing" :D and whenever there's something about countries I automatically start saying "I'll take you, whereever you want. Rome, Paris... Tokyo?" She looks at me like I'm crazy but then she starts laughing and saying the same line :D
FINALLY BASAK! :D <333
So, I want tea! :)

Ahahaha, I guess we truly are living in our little, magical Klaroline world. There's nothing better than that. <3
heart
Ivana dear, your tea will be served in the cafe, wait for me there! ;) <3
I'm going right away love! <33
over a year ago delenafrenchfan said…
heart
OMG READ THIS GIRLS :D "Klaus is goof for Caroline:
*She needed Matt when she was an insecure human.
*She needed Tyler when they were both adjusting to their transitions.
*And now she needed Klaus to show her how wonderful eternity can be" ♥
Emelineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm gonna kill youu! You know why, because everyone's calling me cry baby, and guess what you just made me cry again. Carp! This is beautiful. God, I can't stop. Oh God, this is... awww. <33
laugh
LOOOL HAHA Ivana sorry ;P *Don't kill me pleassse^^* I found this on a twitter, it's impressive as Klaroline inspires so many people <3
heart
Emelinee!!! That is amazing <3 pure amazing indeed! <3 i luv it soooo much!!! <3 i think i am a crybaby too right now :D ivana, you have someone just like you here :D
kiss
I know pretty amazing Basak :) you see you're not alone Ivana ;P
heart
Ahaha, thank you Basak for your support. I'm more than happy for not being alone Emeline. :) and you r right, klaroline inspires so many ppl in so many ways. <33
Ahhh I missed so much I don't know what to respond to!

Chemistry is confusing enough for me anyways, I can't imagine trying to study it while focusing on Klaroline, I wouldn't get much studying done, that's for sure.

OMG Emeline, I love you for finding that <3

Basak dearie, may I serve my red velvet cupcakes at your cafe? :)
kiss
Omg!! Just got back from that ceremony/party thingy the school was throwing and i had a blast!! I have never seen mom cry as much as she did when i went on stage to get the prize. From our principle!!!
Omg Emeline looooooovee what you fiund i am crying too! I'm wayyyyy too emtional today. And Basak you know you loveme for being nayghty/annoying :P
Anyhow, i am sooo tired so i'm gonna crash i will get back in like five or four hours. Loooooveee you girls