Klaus & Caroline ♥Klaroline family chat♥

sahour95 posted on Feb 09, 2012 at 12:58PM
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us about your problems, yourself, rant on, it doesn't matter! WE ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU! All you have to do is say the magical word.. I love Klaroline♥ Just remember we LOVE hugs ;D

Close family members:
(To be added to this list all you have to do is come constantly here)
louvreangel- Basak: The mommy AKA mommy Bassie
Joy3570- Ivelina: Oldest kid
sahour95- Sahar: Naughty kid
IvanaDyP- Ivana: Crying Kid
Ritaprodz- Rita: Iv's Twin sister
MusicOfTheNigt- Eleni: Quiet kid

Big Family members:
(We welcome all new members, and consider them a part of our family :D all have to do is come and chat with us! Please tell me your name when you first visit :D)
Kackahaluzova- Katie
klarolinelove- Nicole
delenafrenchfan- Emeline
buffyl0v3r44- JoHannah
lillyqueen94- Libby
modernfan- Sara
foxxx666- Irina
Talice- Tatjana
burbuli8ra9- Angela
tonyziva1234- Dannii
Tigerlily888 - Lilly
Delena4eva -Tanith
MissPopuri- Kristina
TiBiscuit- Imane
QueridaPantufa- Soraya
NasriN91- Nasrin
fa567- Amy

Quotes Section!
(I haunt them or they are sent to me :P)
Basak:"we're a huge family here and I luv it sooo much! Klaroline-family forever! <3"
Ivana "We do everything together, every fandom can envy us! We rock girls! <33"
Sahar "The only reason Klaroline obsession is fun, is because of you girls <3"
Ivana(said on YouTube) "You're gonna meet so many amazing KC fans and you're gonna enjoy talking to them. I spend half of my day on that spot, chatting with Klaroline girls."
Basak Girls, luv ya all so much. I just... this club would be sooo fucking empty without you girls :)) <3"
Sahar "My Klaroline family get me more than my own sister!"
Eleni "They should very well be jealous, us Klaroline fans have an unbreakable bond <3"
Ivana "We're together, always&forever"
Basak "Gosh, we know each other so well we can even put names for each other, I think I am gonna cry now :')"
Basak "You can always come to me to talk, from here, from the forum, from private messages and everything, I'll always be there for you. For all of you guys"
Sahar " I LOVE sharing my daily life with you♥ you are all amazing listeners!"
Ivana " It a true honor and pleasure to be here and know you. I keep telling my friends about you.. You are all magical. Love this family."
Eleni "this club is the first one where I feel involved and like people actually do care and I love how quickly we all accepted each other. <3 words can't even describe how much I love you all and this club <333"
Ivana " Aww, I just love you guys, and everything that we have I want to share with the rest of the world. We're one of the best fandoms, truly!"
Basak "I luv my Klaroline family so much that nobody can break this bond between us <3"
Sahar "Ok so I realized my life would TOTALLY suck without you girls♥"
Basak "You became my everything in such a short time that I still cannot believe it <3 :')"
Sahar "it is hard to come across a friend who's worthy of trust like you my lovely family! We are sisters!"
Bassie "Nothing can get between us babe, we are family! Not even fights can seperate us, we have this unbreakable bond"
Sahar "I can offially say that I consider this place my second home, the comforting one that I run away to whenever I need comfort, and never fail to get it"
Ivana"LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCH! TO THE MOON AND BACK! NO! MOREEEE! It's so warm here, like a true home"
Basak "We may seem like we are just internet friends to most people but we are not. I really feel like you are my true friends right beside me"
Soraya "I just wanted to say that I love how supportive you all are towards each other! I wish there were more positive people like that"

Check out our nicknames for each other in link
So Basak's cafe link is now opened! She serves the best hot coke, tea and Velvet red cupcakes that she takes right from Eleni's kitchen!
Check out link
our link dates! Add your birthday date so we can wish you a great day :D

Things we dedicated for each other:
Basak's fanfiction: link, link, link
Sahar's Klaroline link

The beautiful image below is made by our awesome Mommy Bassie! She made it using our most remarkable quotes :D
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us ab
last edited on Jul 26, 2012 at 10:28PM

Klaus & Caroline 1661 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 1661

over a year ago louvreangel said…
I don't think she will be able to kill him yet. I've watched the new promo and I have a huge feeling that she won't succeed. Plus, it's too early for him to die according to the books, so we can relax :D
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago sahour95 said…
heart
Haha Emeline, I'll help you! LOL! And Basak I really hope you're right, I don't know how would I ever watch TVD without Klaus, he's so close to Stefan right now as my fav. character in TVD, specially after 3X14!
over a year ago delenafrenchfan said…
I really hope so Basak :(
Haha thanks Sahar :p

I think about something : Klaus said to Caroline that he knows she was be Miss Mystic Fall..... So he was here!!? I hope there will be a flashback or he will tell her I want to know ^^ and also IF he knows Caroline in season 1 (and maybe liked her a very little, This mean that he has paid attention to her at least) Why he took Caroline as a sacrifice ??! I don't understand :s
over a year ago MusicOfTheNigt said…
heart
I loved last night's episode <3 I hope Esther doesn't kill Klaus or the other originals, I will be broken :'(

I loved how he gave her that drawing, it was so pretty and very sweet of him. I also love how he wrote "Thank you for being honest" like he knew where she was coming from and understood it.

Emeline, I don't know if he was there at that time. he could have very easily done up some digging on Caroline after 3x11 and learned that she was Miss Mystic Falls. So he could've found that out recently
haa maybe !! maybe maybe :D
over a year ago IvanaDyP said…
kiss
I'm behind with this chat! :D Missed you girls! :)

So, first of all, one HUGE thank youuu Sahar & Emeline. <3 I'm glad you liked my video. & Sahar, please post your vid here too, so we could see it, oki doki dear? :*

About Esther killing Klaus. Well I think that the 5 originals are very smart, so they will figure out what's happening, even in the next episode, and then they'll try to stop it. Now they are really united. Even if it means they are untied just on ''killing mom'' mission. :D Anyways, no one wants Klaus dead. If we did, we wouldn't be here, right? And this whole Klaroline story, it's not for nothing. There's a whole story to come up, and he needs to be alive so it could happen. So, don't be too worried my girls. :)

Emeline, I agree with Emeli about Klaus doing the research about Caroline. It's not hard to know who's miss Mystic Falls. But I admire your story! ^^ And the fact that he said it so proudly: ''I know''! <3 Awww.
big smile
Ivana : that's my hobby: making up stories completely crazy and worthless ;p loool

Elijah has doubts YESS^^ I hope he will realize it :s But the problem is Finn !! He want to die apparently xDD(if this is just that we will kill him ourself and END OF STORY x) ^^ )
heart
Aww Ivana I will post it as soon as possible. And yes, from what I see in the trailer of next episode it probably won' happen *YAYA! HAPPY DANCE* and I really hope we get Klaroline the next episode and not just leave us waiting tow more, I'LL FREAKIN KILL MYSELF!
And Emeline don't worry hun :D We all like to make up stories, in fact I wanna grow up to be a writer! And I think Elijah will be the one who finds out :D
I'm not along ? x) cool ^^

I'm starting to get fed up I watch the same scene about 100 times in 1 hour ^ ^(I'll take you where ever you want Rome? Paris? Tokyo<3 the way he said that I can't resist *__* How Caroline has could??!! this is my scene :P
Ahahaha, I'm happy to have writers here! Sahar&Emeline. <3

Yes, I hope they'll find out very soon. I didn't see very much of Klaus in the trailer. maybe he's sating fake goodbye to Caroline? :D lol

Tell me about that Emeline! :P I watched the whole episode 5 times today. Not some scenes, the whole freakin episode. And it feels like it's the first time.
That scene was my fav! <3
big smile
Emeline, I agree! I mean this scene was even more beautiful than their dance, don't get me wrong I loved it, but that was just *sighs* and really I'm making a video and I'm totally using it as my excuse to re-watch the scenes for the 100th time!
heart
haha Ivana! I'll make sure to write some KC fanfic so my writing would actually be something you can read :P
and imagine how romantic that would be :D *fangirl squeal*
Ivana you're worse than me :p
I can not watch this episode again because of Damon: (what elena told him, I was almost crying (yes I know very sensitive ^ ^)

Sahar haha good excuse ;p
big smile
Haha! Totally get where you're coming from Emeline, i mean i am a huge SE fan but what Elena said to Damon was a bit insensetive, i kinda felt sorry for him.. A bit, but i am sure as hell will live ;P
zzz
My poor little Damon :( I don't know why but my two favorite vampires have suffered xDD

A BIT? a lot yes ^^ anyway ^^

I just thought of something .... Do you think Klaus has any premeditated? he has obliged Tyler to bite Caroline ... There are two solutions for me the first: This is he wants Caroline (but why? They have almost never seen before , he could have anyone and especially a more powerful vampire! Why her?) If the solutions is this one, Klaus has maybe hypnotized Tyler(or not xDD) for that he leaves town?!
The second is that he wants something of Caroline but what? mystery: s

I'm done ;P
heart
Girls you should watch this video it's soo BEAUTIFUL♥ Not mine, but I almost cried watching it and I thought I'd share with my fav. fans on Fanpop :D
big smile
Oh Emeline I really hope that he's not after something. I mean hidden agendas are getting overrated in this town, but I don't know is that possible? I mean the scene where he rescues her seems a bit out of the blue, but I kinda got over the fact, and don't really care as long as he's not using Caroline.
Although maybe he saved her and was so gentle about it because he was a bit emotional already, I mean Stefan was about to throw Elena off a bridge and maybe, just maybe, he realized how much damage he's caused.. Again, MAYBE!
heart
wonderfull <3
I don't think so .... I think he knew what he was doing...I mean he's smart he knows that if he saves Caroline life's she will be grateful and with luck Tyler will leave the town after what he did to Caroline (Don't you see this face when Caroline said to kLaus that Tyler and her don't break up? He looks surprise and annoyed) ....But the thing that I really don't get IF HE plays with her why Caroline?
I hope too that is not used her :s But I don't think in 3x14 he was so honest sweet and pure I don't know This is really hard to understand completely Klaus ..
I don't really think he is after something. From interviews which I have seen with Joseph Morgan Klaus's intentions seem pure. Klaus has just been alone for too long and wants someone and caroline catches his eyes. he is a very confusing character and completely unexpected as well. According to his interview Klaus is really going to fall for Caroline and try to woo her.

Oh and that is a beautiful video you found Sahar :) <3
heart
Wow, I just went to sleep and when I wake up, this chat forum is already filled with people talking! Amazing :)

Well, Emiline, I agree you about Klaus saying "Tokyo" with a perfect charm, yet Caroline was able to resist it somehow! Even I was like "Please take me there!" :D And, I don't think (at least this time) he's not after something. He doesn't look like it. For the first time I think like this but, he's making his human side obvious for this one certain girl, our Vampire Barbie! :))

And the video you found Sahar, it is pure amazing! <3 Luv it <3
over a year ago foxxx666 said…
laugh
Hi guys :]My name is Irina and I'm from Bulgaria (that's Nina Dobrev home country).Sorry for my bad english :D. Oh, I almost fotgot to tell U that I absolutely love Caroline :P
smile
Hey Irina! :))
heart
Emeline I don't really know I'm just guessing and it's kind of a nice idea to think that Klaus feels remorse! But again it's jsut a theory. And I think he's honest this time, it doesn't have to be explained because once you like someone you just do, no explanation for it so.. :D And yes Eleni Joseph seemed not to question Klaus's intentions in his interviews and that is what make me believe even more that he's honest, hehehe I'm still emotional today, sleeping alot didn't help!

Hi Irina glad you're joining us!
And girls I'm glad you agree with me about the video :D
Welcome Irina. :)

Outstanding video, Sahar. :) Really touching. Thanks for sharing it. <3

I think Klaus is not playing any game with Caroline. Yes, it seems weird that after only one scene he's really into her, but I guess the lonliness does that to a man. And I agree about Joseph's interviews.

JP said this: Sometime this spring, Tyler will return, and he’ll definitely notice the sparks between Caroline (Candice Accola) and Klaus (Joseph Morgan). “There's nothing worse than going away, putting yourself through endless and eternal agony to break a bond to some guy when you come back to town you realize he's been putting the moves on your girl,”

So that means: more Klaorline until Tyler returns. :D
Hello Irina :)

Yay! Ivana that just made my day. I can't wait to get more Klaroline scenes and hopefully when she says "he'll definately notice sparks between Caroline and Klaus" she means that Caroline will start to fall for him as well.
over a year ago Talice said…
Hello girls :)
My name is Tatjana and I'm from Bosnia, small country next to Serbia.
<3
Oh Eleni I hope that too. :) I think she will, because she's descovering a whole new side of him. There's gotta be something that they can love.

Aw, Tatjana you're from Bosnia. I shall say: Zdravo draga, dobrodosla. :) But we'll keep talking english so others girls can understand us as well :*
kiss
OMG1 I CANT BELIEVE Julie said that! SO HAPPY! boasted my romance mood! LOL! thanx for the wonderful news Ivana I really love you now!!

And oh yeah Eleni she'll totally start falling for him! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE KLAROLINE :D

Hey Tatjana glad you're joining us :D
Oh, Sahar. <3 I'm glad I made you happy! Well, us! :D Cause I'm jumping all over the room now.
Look at what I found:
''In Pride and Prejudice, there was this part written: "I never saw a more promising inclination; he was growing quite inattentive to other people, and wholly engrossed by her. [...] Is not general incivility the very essence of love?" and ever since 3x14 that's all rings in my ears! Evidently, as avid supporters of this phenomenal couple I found it only fitting to share with you! It's remarkable the parallels Klaus and Caroline have to the iconic Darcy and Elizabeth!''

Interesting! ^^
heart
OMG! I've read Pride and Prejudice before, but I don't remember this part♥ It's so beautiful, and I do believe they have some similarities, looking at it right now♥ my heart is so warm, I don't know what's wrong with me, I'm in such a romantic mood, and I'm definitely considering re-reading P&P! LOL ;P

You guys are you afraid that Tyler's comeback would ruin everything and Caroline will just ignore Klaus?
heart
Julie, I luv you!!!! :D:D That means more Klaroline until Tyler comes back. Maybe, even when he comes back, Klaroline will go on <3 Oh god, this news made my whole day! <3
Hahaha Sahar, you are going crazy dear. :D And look who's telling you! :P <3
Well, I hope that Klaroline will build enough until Tyler comes back, so when he does, she will feel insecure about her feelings towards both of them. Ofc she loves Tyler, but I don't know what will they(producers) do with him, because he won't stay in the show just to be Caroline's love interest. He was a werewolf, a hybrid. Now, he's nobody, so maybe even if he comes back, he won't stay too long, if you know what I mean. :D
heart
Loool Ivana, that ship sailed!! Ofc I'm going crazy and you are going with me!!!!!
And yes i hope that even when Tyler does comeback she will still get going with Klaus, most likely because Klaus will probably continue to try to win her over, and I do think that Tyler's character is a bit, or a lot useless, so I kinda hope that he doesn't survive through the season. And yes you are guessing right i hate his guts!! Ever since the begining, b4 shipping klaroline, let alone after
heart
Well, I hope that Klaroline will build enough until Tyler comes back, so when he does, she will feel insecure about her feelings towards both of them. Ivana, dear, you wrote the sentences that were going around in my head! <3 I hope that too! And Sahar, as Ivana said you're going crazy but, we all are!!! I keep watching their scenes, I even memorized their lines... wow! I used to like Forwood so much before but this season they really lost their chemistry and in just one single scene, Klaroline stole my heart <3
Oh and Sahar, let's not go so harsh on Tyler. He should survive, obviously. But he should find another girl :D
Hi Tatjana

Klaroline better build enough and caroline better fall for Klaus before Tyler gets back or else I will be heart broken </3

I hated Tyler season 1, in season 2 I only grew to like him because Caroline made him more tolerable but I don't like him as a hybrid either. They said a main character may die this season and since Bill Forbes isn't really a main character someone may still die. I would probably choose Tyler if it has to be anyone. No offense to anyone who likes him
Eleni I will be heart broken too, we all will be heart broken if nothing happens between these two! </3

Well, I hated Tyler in season 1 too and the only reason I started liking him was his sweet behaviour towards Caroline. He really cares about her, and he tries to break his sire bond for Klaus. That's a big thing. I don't actually want him to die, that would be a harsh decision about him but I don't really want any more Forwood. :\
sick
Looool i sm memorizing their scenes and qoutes, too!! They keep rnging in my ear. I was reading a novel a while ago and my mind wandered away and i started "there's a whole world waiting for you..." my brother turned to me and his face was totally WTF? He actually reached and pretended to take my tempreture "yep she has a fever, hallucinating" he said and it was then that i snapped back. I don't know if i will concentrate in class tomorrow!!
And Eleni agree with you about Tyler! Totally!! Sorry Basak but i really don't like him!!!
Sahar, wow dear, you're in the same condition with me! I keep thinking about them, their talks go around in my head, they echo! Gosh. This is not going to be good for our exam marks! :D:D
Oh I know, on Thursday during school I kept thinking about 3x14 all day and I was dying from anxiety and had such a hard time paying attention in class

The next day my friend and I were talking, she was like to me "I miss Matt and Caroline but I hate to say that Klaus and Caroline are really intrigueing and I am very much falling for them." it made my day because she is such a loyal Matt/Caroline shipper it shocked me
I'm glad you agree with me. :)

Eleni, producers said that a male, not main character will die at the end of season 3. It will be someone we know well, but not extremly well. So Bill is dead, as you said, Damon, Stefan, Klaus and other originals are safe when it comes to this too, so that leaves us with Tyler or Matt. I'm guessing it's Tyler, because JP said so many times that they are planning to keep Matt as long as it is possible, because he's the only normal person in this show. & Klaroline is not happening for nothing. They are creating a new Caroline ship for us, so many forwood could become klaroline. It won't be so bad to kill Tyler off then, right? Just my theory. :)

Klaroline is in every single mind of ours! :D
Eleni, I know that feeling! A friend of mine, who is a big Forwood fan told me that she is in luv with Klaroline right now! She said that she doesn't give a damn about Forwood anymore :D Klaroline intrigues everyone <3
Ivana, wow, did Julie really say that? OMG! But I still don't think they will kill Tyler yet. I mean, he is a main character too. He is the first hybrid and he still has a lot to do with Klaus... I dunno. :\
Basak I had the same expirience with my friend too. She was very forwood, and know all she's talking about it Klaus's Tokyo! :D

Yes, she said it. No, he's not main, he's regular. That's a bit different. The only main are Elena, Damon, Stefan and in this season Klaus. But yes, who knows what will happen? :D
Oh, haha sorry misunderstood, I didn't see the interview I just heard from people and they told me main so i guess it was one of those telephone deals where the message gets messed up while being passed on. But that is excellent reasoning Ivana :)
Thank you dear! :*
Oh, that's happening to me a lot. Getting the wrong info. :D
We can never know what will happen in the future episodes so... it's all up to TVD scenerio writers! :D
We can tweet! :D That helps a lot, because they are actually listening to their fans. :)
Hello Irina :D

I hope girls :( ^^
That would be like Tyler&Caroline at beginning when Caroline was with Matt. But klaroline is so much better ;P
Ivana, then lets tweet-rain them if u know what I mean :D:D (even though I dont have twitter, I can do it from my sister's account! i am not a fan of twitter so i dont have an account for myself)