Klaus & Caroline ♥Klaroline family chat♥

sahour95 posted on Feb 09, 2012 at 12:58PM
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us about your problems, yourself, rant on, it doesn't matter! WE ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU! All you have to do is say the magical word.. I love Klaroline♥ Just remember we LOVE hugs ;D

Close family members:
(To be added to this list all you have to do is come constantly here)
louvreangel- Basak: The mommy AKA mommy Bassie
Joy3570- Ivelina: Oldest kid
sahour95- Sahar: Naughty kid
IvanaDyP- Ivana: Crying Kid
Ritaprodz- Rita: Iv's Twin sister
MusicOfTheNigt- Eleni: Quiet kid

Big Family members:
(We welcome all new members, and consider them a part of our family :D all have to do is come and chat with us! Please tell me your name when you first visit :D)
Kackahaluzova- Katie
klarolinelove- Nicole
delenafrenchfan- Emeline
buffyl0v3r44- JoHannah
lillyqueen94- Libby
modernfan- Sara
foxxx666- Irina
Talice- Tatjana
burbuli8ra9- Angela
tonyziva1234- Dannii
Tigerlily888 - Lilly
Delena4eva -Tanith
MissPopuri- Kristina
TiBiscuit- Imane
QueridaPantufa- Soraya
NasriN91- Nasrin
fa567- Amy

Quotes Section!
(I haunt them or they are sent to me :P)
Basak:"we're a huge family here and I luv it sooo much! Klaroline-family forever! <3"
Ivana "We do everything together, every fandom can envy us! We rock girls! <33"
Sahar "The only reason Klaroline obsession is fun, is because of you girls <3"
Ivana(said on YouTube) "You're gonna meet so many amazing KC fans and you're gonna enjoy talking to them. I spend half of my day on that spot, chatting with Klaroline girls."
Basak Girls, luv ya all so much. I just... this club would be sooo fucking empty without you girls :)) <3"
Sahar "My Klaroline family get me more than my own sister!"
Eleni "They should very well be jealous, us Klaroline fans have an unbreakable bond <3"
Ivana "We're together, always&forever"
Basak "Gosh, we know each other so well we can even put names for each other, I think I am gonna cry now :')"
Basak "You can always come to me to talk, from here, from the forum, from private messages and everything, I'll always be there for you. For all of you guys"
Sahar " I LOVE sharing my daily life with you♥ you are all amazing listeners!"
Ivana " It a true honor and pleasure to be here and know you. I keep telling my friends about you.. You are all magical. Love this family."
Eleni "this club is the first one where I feel involved and like people actually do care and I love how quickly we all accepted each other. <3 words can't even describe how much I love you all and this club <333"
Ivana " Aww, I just love you guys, and everything that we have I want to share with the rest of the world. We're one of the best fandoms, truly!"
Basak "I luv my Klaroline family so much that nobody can break this bond between us <3"
Sahar "Ok so I realized my life would TOTALLY suck without you girls♥"
Basak "You became my everything in such a short time that I still cannot believe it <3 :')"
Sahar "it is hard to come across a friend who's worthy of trust like you my lovely family! We are sisters!"
Bassie "Nothing can get between us babe, we are family! Not even fights can seperate us, we have this unbreakable bond"
Sahar "I can offially say that I consider this place my second home, the comforting one that I run away to whenever I need comfort, and never fail to get it"
Ivana"LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCH! TO THE MOON AND BACK! NO! MOREEEE! It's so warm here, like a true home"
Basak "We may seem like we are just internet friends to most people but we are not. I really feel like you are my true friends right beside me"
Soraya "I just wanted to say that I love how supportive you all are towards each other! I wish there were more positive people like that"

Check out our nicknames for each other in link
So Basak's cafe link is now opened! She serves the best hot coke, tea and Velvet red cupcakes that she takes right from Eleni's kitchen!
Check out link
our link dates! Add your birthday date so we can wish you a great day :D

Things we dedicated for each other:
Basak's fanfiction: link, link, link
Sahar's Klaroline link

The beautiful image below is made by our awesome Mommy Bassie! She made it using our most remarkable quotes :D
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us ab
last edited on Jul 26, 2012 at 10:28PM

Klaus & Caroline 1661 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 1661

over a year ago IvanaDyP said…
Waiting for Bassie's video too. :)

OMG! kfjzsjai THAT PHOTOOO! They are SO CLOSE! I will die, no matter what she says, because she will say something to push him away.
But there're something between them, and she feels it, but she will deny it, as always. He's a bad boy, how can anyone love a bad boy? She doesn't understand that yet, but I hope in future she will. :)
over a year ago sahour95 said…
FIrst, I got my tests results today! My total is 95.8% WOW! I'm a freaking nerd!

Second, I'M DYING TO WATCH THIS DANCE! And Bassie, Klaus doesn't look angry to me. Iv I agree I think she'll say something to ruin the moment, but not before they have an actual one, you know like the one in episode 14 when he was showing her his paintings.
over a year ago louvreangel said…
heart
I'll send you girls the video from PM btw, I don't actually wanna put it here, so... :)

OMG CONGRATZ SAHOUR! I knew you could do it <3 My hard-working naughty girl <3 Sooo happy for you!!! <3

And I dunno why but he seems angry to me, maybe because she betrayed him the last time and he burnt the drawings... well when he thought that she actually gave him a chance he found out that it was part of a plan of Salvatores. And I agree Iv, she'll probably say something that will ruin the moment :\
kiss
Yes yes please send it by PM :D

Thank you so much Bassie :D I am so happy because I thought I didn't do that good with my tests because of you-know-what, but I'm so glad that it turned out good nonetheless :D

Well, I'm pretty sure there will be word spatting during the dance, or before or after, but at this particular moment he doesn't seem angry to me. Anyways, we'll find out soon enough.

BTW, did u find out what the prize is?
heart
OMG GIRLS!!! *Spoiler alert*

3X20 WAS AMAZING! The whole episode made me cry in every second, especially when Alaric died :( but Bonnie is on the dark side now? Gosh, that was seriously unexpected. And... KLAROLINE! THE DANCE, THE LOOKS AND EVERYTHING WAS MAGNIFICENT! They were totally amazing!

Even though I was not really satisfied of the dance this time because it was pretty short, I still saw the big chemistry they had there <3 I mean I've been waiting for this episode for a looong time like we all have been and this was just not enough. So, now Klaus left the town? No Klaroline anymore? I'm gonna cry, really! I just want her to realize that he was right about the luxurious life he told her and I want her to go with him! More Klaroline please <3

I seriously luved the episode, I can assure that! WOW!! <3 I am freaking fangirling now *-*
OK MAJOR SPOILERS!

I LOVED the episode so freaking damn much! It was absolutely amazing. Made me cry like hell. I mean that scene with Rick dying, how more heartbreaking could it be. the emotions were way too overwhelming, I felt like someone dear to me was about to die, and I felt their pain.. too much. Now I don't what is going to happen with this whole evil Rick situation, and from what I see in promos the next two episodes will be absolute hearrtattack-causers!!
Now to Klaroline. I was disappointed that the scene was too short after we waited for it for so long, but it was absolutely PERFECT. I fell in love with it, it was just perfect. the look on Caroline's face when he told her he was leaving, the look on his face when he said mark my words..." it was just great. And is showed that he was willing to wait for her and that alone was too much for my Klaroline heart!!

On a side note, I fianlly bought a laptop! YAY!
over a year ago MusicOfTheNigt said…
SPOILER ALERTS!!!!!!

I loved the episode but it also made me sad. By the end of it I had so many emotions that I couldn't even categorize them. But let's start from the begginning.

I loved control-freak Caroline in the beggining when she was bossing everyone around and the Jeremy & Matt bromance, loved that as well. And then Caroline was telling Elena to ask Stefan because he deserves his chance like on "The Bachelor"... Well Caroline if you want to play it that way I do believe it is Klaus's turn and that he deserves his chance as well ;)

I didn't like how they didn't have any build-up for Bonnie and Jamie, it was very random in my opinion and I might've liked them better if they actually had build up.

Now that Klaroline scene, even though it was short after waiting so long like Sahar said it was perfect. The amazing eye contact they had in parts of it and the look on Caroline's face when he walked away, you could tell she was totally thinking about what he just said. My Klaroline heart was dying <3
But I am disappointed and annoyed at the person who put out the spoiler about Klaus giving Caroline the 70s dance she wanted! That didn't happen and it was a HUGE let down, but i can't complain because at least we got some Klaroline

But Alaric, I was an emotional-wreck about him. I was crying when I found out he was going to die, my heart was breaking. But then when he got Bonnie's blood I was like "Noo Ric!" because even though I love Ric I would rather him be dead than some evil vampire-killing/hating hunter.

Oh and about Esther, SHE NEEDS TO DIE AND STAY DEAD! Like God, she is ruining everything! Trying to kill my baby originals and screwing up Alaric. Hate her so much!
heart
hahaha the episode had so much emotions to the point that I stopped caring about anything "Stefan's style :P"

I loved Caroline when she stood up for Stefan, I was totally fangirling about the SE scenes it was just too cute, it gave me hope, made me happy, and made me fall in love with Stefan even more "as if that is possible" And Elle, I swear that was my exact same thought! You should give Klaus a chance too!

Bonnie and Jamie? Too sudden, I agree, but lets face it the episodes have been going crazy with all the action there is barely time for romance. Thus the short dancing scene. I felt like the episode barely had the time for everything to happen, I'm not complaining, though.
To behonest I totally forgot about the 70s theory I was way too busy crying to notice! LOL! And I really would have preferred Rick to die and to me he is as good as dead, and I am kinda greiving over him to the point that dad found it important to give me a hug of comfort!

Esther is a bith! And I loved how Elena finally spoke what has been going through. You can't just kill anentire species, with the good and bad!

OK, my brother has a theory from hell, and it is scaring me so much because it kinda makes sense. As we know the finale has lots of deaths, almost death and people on the brink of dying. So my brrother said wahat if all originals die in the last epi with that unnerving white oak stake, The Salvatores, Caroline, and Tyler have an hour before they die too, remember Sage? What if they are the ones in grave danger and almost die, so Bonnie does that spell "in the description of the finale, it says that Bonnie will do a spell that will lead to heartbreaking consequences" and well they pull it off, BUT Bonnie dies in the process. Now wait I gotta go rip my brother's head off. THANK GOD HE IS NOT ONE OF THE WRITERS! But it awfully makes sense. THOUGHTS??

OK I gotta go study or I'll totally fail Geaography. Talk to you later
LOVE YOU :*
over a year ago Joy3570 said…
Girls, I'm heree! That ep totally over-whelmed me...
First of all, the dance scene was amazing although that quote about the alpha-male was really stupid for me , Klaus is too smart to say something like this. I didnt like the writing but Candice and Joseph were amazing, that eye thing was so passionate and I have to agree with Klaus - the small town life wont be enough for Caroline. Another thing, Caroline was acting like she's annoyed during the dance but that face when Klaus left was saying completely the opposite lol
Alaric broke my heart, especially the scene with everybody crying and the one with him and Damon. And honestly , Elena pissed me with the whole "I'm all alone" thing because Bonnie is all alone, no one seems to be caring about her mother story and now she'll be struggling again with Esther, Damon lost the only real friend he had, but when the whole show has turned into a "save Elena" mission it's ridiculous Elena to say that she's alone.
Sahar, it makes sense for sure but I dont think they'll kill all of the originals. I think they'll keep somehow Klaus because he's the different one and they'll find some way and he has potential story lines more than any other original.

I'm sorry I havent been here for awhile but it's crazy around me. In two weeks I'm finishing school that a week after that I have two big final exams that are necessary for all seniors and the seniors' prom is a day after my second exam and it's crazy...

Sahar, congrats on your exam and the laptop! Bassie, congrats on you, too! Tell us when you know what the prize is !
last edited over a year ago
heart
Sahour congratz on your laptop babe and sorry but SHUT UP! You became more and more pessimist like me! Darlin, Klaus will not die this season, none of them will because it is not like that in the books. If Klaus and everybody dies, who the hell is going to run the show? No no no, there're lots of things that should happen waayy before something happens to Klaus, okay? Calm yourself. He is not gonna die this season or the other season and we will absolutely see Klaroline no matter what!

And people are talking about Bamie like it was something good but is anybody aware of the fact that they are sister&brothers? It feel sooo like incest. And Bonnie doesn't even know him that much, but she makes out with him immediately? Seriously? What has Bonnie become, really? I am not talking becaue of Bamon, I saw their scenes and it was enough but seriously dude Bamie is family, they are not supposed have a freaking relationship. Eww.

And Esther is a complete bitch and if I had a chance to kill her I wouldn't hesisate a second. But at least now we have another enemy and that will bring the originals and the Salvatores together, right? ;)

I really cried too, especially because of Ric. I was like, no this cannot happen please somebody do something! Gosh... Our beloved Ric is gone and the evil one has come, I am sooo sad about it :(
You're my favorite nerd Sahour. CONGRATZ on your test. TRULY! <33
LAPTOP? YEEEEEEEEEEESS! I know you must be happy. I AM! :D
Bassie, pleaseeee PM that video to me oki? :)

3x20 was very emotional. Alaric was all over the episode, and bringing me to tears all the time. He left his family, Elena and Jeremy. They cried, I cried. He left his best friend, his brother, Damon, they cried, I cried. I MEAN, com'on! Too heartbreaking.

KLAROLINE! WHAAAT WAS THAT? :D LOVED IT! Ok, so he's leaving, and she has that face ''Don't..'' OMG! WHAAAT? DYING! :D
But the best part was when he said to her that in one year, or in century she will come to him, wanting to see the world, because small-town, small-boy. OMG! LOVED THAT! <333
Rebecca, for me, did a horrible job being Esther. I mean Clarie Hot, not Rebecca, LOL. :D Anyways, Esther is totally boring. Just GO AWAY.
Oh, yeah. Alaric is the badass now. I must say, I like it in one way, because it will make Klaus looks a bit better, and he will team-up with Salvatore brothers, so, hmmm, LIKE and LIKE.

About your brother's theory Sahor. Did you kicked his ass? :D It's too much. They can't die. Not all of them. :D NO, NO, NO! My originals will stay alive. Especially Klaus! :)
I also must add, that, when SE were dancing, I thought of you Sahour dear. I said ''She's so happy now'', and I smiled. You smileee, I smileee. <333

Love ya'all very much. Sorry for not being here, but the school problems are back. History is waiting for me. Muack. :**

Bassie being optimistic? Hulalala. :D
Hahaha, I KNOW! I thought like: ''Aren't they like brother and sister?'' Then I remembered, they aren't, so I was ok with them. But I don't care about them. They happened too fast. Out of freakin nowhere. :D

OK! Now I'm gone. Like, really. :D
heart
Yeah it came out of nowhere, seriously Iv! And good luck with the history lesson babe <3

And girls I'll let you know about the present when I find it out too so no worries :)) <3
Bassie that is also another reason why I didn't like Bonnie/Jamie much either. Even though they technically aren't related it still felt kind of wrong in my mind. I would have liked it if they had a brother-sisterly relationship.

Sahar, i refuse to believe your brother's theory, that would honesty be way too much for my heart to take. I would be in tears for months!

Bassie being optimistic! The apocalypse is coming! xD let's hope your optimism doesnt jinx us.
and also PM me that video as well please <3
mischievous
ahahahahahaa GOSH! If Bassie is saying I'm getting pessimistic that means I am really really bad. But it is wearing off, I just had too many eomtions after the episode it was too much to take in! And even though they are not exactly going according to the books I am choosing to trust your and Iv's guts. My heart melts at the thought of Klaroline happening. I am REALLY hoping that he is the one who saves her next episode, it would be too darn much for my KC heart!

About Bamie they are not related so that is not why I am not encouraged by their romance, they just happened too fast. I mean the dancing and talking was enough, why the make out? It was even too hot for a first kiss. Even DE's first kiss after lots and lots of build-up was not so passionate. But whatever, I don;t care about them. I do blame the writers that they are ruining Bonnie's character, though.
Esther dies= me happy! I don't think any of us would disagree about that. Even Originals hating fans want her dead because she wants to kill the whole cast *seeing as most of them are vamps*

AWWW Iv, you just gave me the hugest(is that even a word?) smile!! I am thrilled about my new laptop, thank you very much girls :D and aww Iv you were happy for me? How much more awesome can you get??!!

I swear I cried at Dalaric's two scenes more than any other. They havethis amazing friendshipa and Damon losing his best friend, his only friend just broke my heart. Talking about it gives me teary eyes :(
Klaroline is always so perfect even with the smallest scene ever. Could they have anymore chemistry? But my fav part of the dance ever was the intense looks they exchanged, specially HIS look. It's the first time we have seen him like that. And did you notice that as soon as she let out a sarcastic chuckle he moved away, he opened up for a split of a second, then there was like this huge wall building up around him. I think Forwood will have lots of upcoming troubles because Caroline is already pondering Klaus's words *you go Klaus!*
Clair Holt as Esther MEH! Agree IV! But I don't care just die and stay dead Esther!
And yes Iv babe, he got a very good ass-kicking after smugly saying his "brilliant" theory. He says we are too emptiomal and don't think Klaus will live we just hope that he does. WHATEVER!

Iv good luck with history! I was going to study history but then I remembered Rick and decided it can wait a couple of days till I go through the five stages of grief.

LOL Elle! That was exactly my thought! How come Bassie and I exchanged roles so quickly!
heart
I am being optimistic, the apocopalypse is seriously coming :D

And Sahour, how could we really exchange roles??! You were supposed to be all shining, strolling around saying "Hallelujah!" and stuff like that and now you say you believe in your brother's thoughts? Get back to yourself please!! Being pessimistic doesn't suit you :D

And yes, Esther should stay dead. I hate that bitch and I hate that she created that freaking weapon which cannot be destroyed. Fuck her, seriously. I mean, she was right to want revenge from Klaus at the first place of course but wanting to kill her whole family... if you were gonna regret the creation you made then you shouldn't have done it in the first place dumbass! Ugh, and I hate her being a really powerful witch. Bonnie has got a lot to of way to become a really powerful witch.

And Bamie has seriously happened too fast and that annoyed me. When Damon interrupted them I was like "YES! Go Damon, save her!" :D Jamie is annoying himself anyway. I agree Sahour, Delena has been building up since the first season and even though I didn't like it I expected their kiss, everybody expected it. But Bamie came out of nowhere, suddenly making out... Is she that desperate? Julie should build a stronger character for Bonnie, seriously.

And the way Klaus looked at Caroline... that was marvelous! I luv it sooo much <3 But Caroline was seriously upset when he told her he was moving out of town! The look on her face... I captured that scene and I keep looking at that photo! Caroline will soon admit the fact that she's drown to Klaus. Even after a century he'll be waiting for her and that's the best thing about him, he really luv her <3 Gosh... I am fangirling sooo badly :D

hahaha OK I will get back to being all shiny and bubbly and walking on rainbows, soon :P No really, I'm beng optimistic and thinking that Klaus will save Caroline next episode, or at least try to. I just have the feeling that he will :D

I don't know about Bonnie resisting Esther it is NOWHERENEAR easy and Esther has the spirits on her side, not very helpful. We'll see what happens. But I am glad that now Klaus and the Salvatores are forced to word together!

I thought Bonnie was best in season one, then he character became a plot device, used only for magic spells. And don't u just hate that everything has a spell to fix it??!

Sister was saying that Caroline seemed unmoved by Klaus's leave and I was like come see this picture Bassie posted. And she was like I totally take that back! LOL! Caroline will come around!

Ofc I was happy for you my Sahour. I remembered how happy you were for me, and that made me smile even more.
You're so right about Klaroline. & I SAW that too. When he backed up after she chuckled. He hates getting hurt. But then again, he's there being ready to be hurt, as long as it means he will get some love. He came to that dance because of Caroline. He got all ready and beautiful, for her. He even learned some good-lines to make her wonder, what if.. Aww, i love our baby Klaus. <33

Thank you Sahour for wishing me luck, but, haahha, I couldn't study. :D I just couldn't. I will tomorrow. :)

I also agree about Bonnie being used for the plot, lately. Everyone have noticed it. Maybe that's why writers decided to give her some romance time, but they did it in a wrong way.

AND YES! What a hell with those spells? I mean they're fighting Klaus 2 seasons, and now, out of NOWHERE they have a spell, easy like that, to make a greater villan, who will destory Klaus? I mean, screw that. It's stupid. Why didn't they do it before, huh? Everything is so simple, without any explenation. Horrible. :/
How about to do something, without a spell? Like, finally kill someone, hurt someone with simple stake, or better yet, get some powers. Mmmm, I like that!
Ok, remember when Damon had the ability to be a crow, and make fog? Well, we all know the crow died, but where's the fog thing? That's his power. And why doesn't Stefan have any?
And Klaus can transfer to other bodies, right? Elijah said ''that's his favorite trick.'' So what if vampires can actually have some powers?
Also, Katherine was a doppelganger, before she became a vampire. That means, she was already a supernatural creature, and she turned into a greater level of supernatural. That should make some difference between her and other ex-human-vampires, right?
There's so much they can tell, without only using witches all the time.
WOW Iv, you pointed out really good stuff! I mean, nobody kills nobody in these days in VD and they all use magic all the time. I mean, I luv magic but it gets boring after sometime. And as you said, it seems like most of the powerful vampires have abilities so why don't we see any of them? That'd be awesome! Oh and I think Stefan doesn't have any because he had his "no-human-blood" diet for a long time and it weakened him. About Katherine, you are right darlin, I think she was supposed to be waaay stronger than this but she spent all of her time tricking the Salvatore brothers so she never discovered her true powers maybe. :D
I'm glad you like my thoughts Bassie dear. It's just the truth. There's so much they can do, and make it look, other than fun, NEW.
You're may be right about Stefan. And LOL about Kat. :D
I'm not fan of twilight, but we all know that Bella has some greater powers as vampire, than anyone else, and I think Elena could have them too. She's just too special, to become oridanry if she turns into a vampire.
Btw, when do you think she will turn? Do you think it's selfish from her not to, considering that people keep dying, trying to save her, and keep her human? Or do you think she should stay human?
Oh, and in book 5, I think, Damon is human for a while. He smelled some flower, with a spell on it, that can make a vampire, human again. So do you think that could happen? To see some of them become humans again?
Haha, I have lots of ideas, I need to share them.
Iv, I really love you so much right now :* I mean how awesome are we being happy for each other even when it hurts our ships??

And Klaus has been getting hurt for a 1000 years, and I think this issue with his trust issues are bigger than the whole Tyler thing. You see the problem is that Klaus shuts down completely as soon as he senses that he might get hurt. And anything simple could destroy his fragile trust thoroughly. So if by any chance we do get Klaroline as a couple they will have to work on that.

About the big villain thingy, well that spell was too powerful for them to know, so that I shall overlook, that they didn't know about it, but why have it in the first place? I mean are the writers too lazy to think of anuthing useful? it's like they go into the room planning on what will happen in the next few episodes, and whenever they want something that leads to the plot, they are like "yeah that is simple just put it as a spell!!" MEH!And like Bassie said you pointed out great stuff. I think they are just ignoring all the greatness they could get from those things. Something intriguing, new and creative. Specially with the Katherine thing. How come she is just a normal vampire although she was a supernatural already?? And why are there dopplegangers anyway?? is that another spell or something?? :P
I don't know if I want Elena to turn. I don't see her as a vampire, at least not yet. And we all know that as long as Klaus lives she cannot turn because Klasu willl get back at her by killing all those she loves. Even if Klaus lets her go, I don't really want her to be a vampire just yet. I kinda want her to live and die as human, even if it meant not ending up with Stefan or Damon. It seems epic to me that she is the one who brings back their humanity and peace and stays the light for all of them till the day she dies.
I don't know about the human thingy. I kinda think it is cool, but I find it quite convincing that Klaus might turn to human. Eversince you pointed it out, not only did I like it but I find it kinda convincing and very interesting. If not the process of turning back to human, the being human again would be.

My turn to ask, do you think Klaus will save Caroline next episode??? I'm really hoping he would!
I know Sahour! I guess friendship is so much important! <33
I agree about Klaroline *having to work on being couple*. But I don't see them actually holding hands, ever. It's because of Klaus, you know? He's just so dark, even if there's good inside him, I can't imagine him, being...Matt. Regular small-town boy.

Good thoughts Sahour. Why are there dopplegangers anyway? Tatia was just a girl they drinked blood from, to turn. How come that she became so much more than a used-human? How come that every single Petrova falls in love with more than one guy? Are they cursed to be torn between the love of two men? Are they cursed to love two men? It is NOT a coincidence to know that Tatia, Katherine and Elena were in love with two brothers. It can't be.
I think that seeing Elena as a vampire would be interesting. It would be new, fresh start. Everything would change, you know? Especially if she had some powers, as I mentioned before.
I like the idea of a vampire becoming human again. No matter who it is, I like it. Because it gives chance to that person to make up for all mistakes, and have a clean start. Have a chance to love and create family. To care. Everyone deserves that in this show. Klaus is the worst one, some people say. Well, I say, that he deserves it too. That chance of being mortal again. Normal. The question is, would he like it? Klaus likes power, he liked being un-touchable. The great one. I'm not shure he would like being simple.
To be honest, I would say the same thing for Damon, 2 seasons back, but after he said ''I miss it(being human), I miss it more than anything in the world''- we realized he wants it as much as Stefan does.

Why do I think Elena will become a vampire at the end of season 3? Julie said that by the end of this season, something will happen to 2 main characters and they'll come back in a different way. That SCREAMS- vampiree! So, Alaric did turn. We have one main character left. If my counting is right, Elena is the only human, main character left. I don't count Matt in the main ones, lol. And Bonnie is a witch, so I don't think they would even try to take that from her. If you do count Matt, then let me tell you that JP wants Matt to stay normal, because they need to have that one, normal person in Mystic Falls, who can help their friends, in a human way. So, he-being a vampire? naah.

YES. I think Klaus will save Caroline. He teems up with Damon and Stefan, and then, after Caroline is taken by Alaric, and Elena is also tortured by him, brothers and the ex-main-villan will team up to save their girls. As we all know, Klaus is there for Caroline, and for himself. Also, we all saw that promo where Alaric is stabbing someone, and I'm pretty shure it's Klaus. It's in the school where Car is. So what is he doing there, if not helping her? Or better yet, what if Klaus came to save her, but then Alaric came after him. Meanwhile Elena released Caroline, and then Caroline saves Klaus from Alaric? HA! YES! That's the thing. She will save him. The spoiler, remember? Caroline will save Klaus.
FANGIRLING! <3
Crap, I'm writing a lot today. :D
heart
If Klaroline happens, nothing about it will be normal, specially since we know that there is no way in hell they are making Klaus good, so their relationship would be quite unique... Or at least I hope. I even want it to be a very slow burn. To have this build-up that makes you wanna rip your head off when they happen.

The question has been nagging on my head since forever. Like you said Tatia was just a girl, why the hell did doppelgangers start. And about the falling in love with two brothers thing, what if it IS a curse? Since Tatia was torn between Klaus and Elijah, and that is why Esther used her, to stop the rivalry between the brothers, and that is when they were ensured to have a crisis of heart always and forever?? It never occured to me, but now that you mentioned it.. Gosh they need to focus more on the dopleganger thing.

You see Iv, I don't want the end to be the obviouse that is why I don't want Elena to become a vampire, becase that is what everyone thinks. But it would be interesting seeing her, I just don't want to..YET. I might change my mind!

Well, that is why it would be interesting to see Klaus as human, because I do't think that he can be totally OK with the idea. Being human is like having to reshape his whole life, get used to being vulrnable, get used to not having people sired to him, and having to actually build relationships based on understanding, and compassion and respect, not fear. So Klaus as human? VERY interesting.
OMG Iv! I like your version of the story better! TOTALLY FANGIRLING TOO :D I'm just preying that it is true!
Girls I agree you totally! Doppelgangers are unnecessary in my opinion too. I mean, every Petrova girl like Iv said falls in luv with two guys at the same time, why do they all have to be some kind of a bitch? Don't get it wrong girls, its just loving and making out with two guys at the same time is seriously bitchy. :D

And I think Elena will become a vampire at the end of the fourth season. I mean, there's still a lot to happen and she still is not ready to become a vampire, so...

Oh and yes Damon becomes human for some time and it happens when he protects Bonnie. Seeing some vampires being human again will really be interesting! And I do not remember it girls but why does Damon not have his crow anymore? :\

Well Iv you got pretty good ideas there!! I am fangirling here too :D:D Klaus will certainly save his girl and he will team up with the Salvatores, it's obvious. And write as much as you like dear, we'll always read it to the end <3

Oh and Matt being a vampire? OH NO! I mean, everybody has become a freaking vampire in town! The only normal character left is Matt. Well he used to see ghosts but that was for some time and now it's gone so he's back to normal. Wow... what a freaking strange town we have here :D

Well, Bassie the doppelgangers thing is not unnecessary it is what started the show from the first place. I mean if not there will be no Stefan coming to Mystic Falls and no original hybrid who needs Elena's blood and stuff. I just think that they should focus on that more and answer some ignored questions. And well, I can't say that I consider Elena as a bitch. She's confused and I understand that.

I don't remember the crow thingy either. What happened to it??
Ahhh next episode seems so distant! I just wanna watch!

IKR? How come everyone in MF is so much unaware of the craziness of the town??!!!
heart
Well you're right about the doppelganger, never thought about it that way. And when I say bitch I never meant to offend anyone, but if you luv two people at the same time at least don't make it between brothers. But yes she is pretty confused about her feelings right now. She both luvs Stefan and Damon and she's having a huge dilemma about it.

Yes, just let 3x21 come already!! I wanna watch it sooo badly! <3

MF is totally a weirdo :D
Well, I know what you mean. When it's two brothers it is even worst than best friends. But, OK, I didn't wanna say anyhting before so I would not bother anyone but I just gotta get it out of my system, but I blame Damon so much more than Elena, and to me what he did was lower than what Elena. Making a move on your borther's girl? so much for brotherhood. I am not sure if anyone understands how big this word is.

I'd be out of MF if I so much as suspected supernaturak existance!
Well to be honest, I blame both of them. They are equally guilty in this. Well, is there anybody who is innocent in this tv show anyway? :D I mean... Tyler even slept with Matt's mom (gross). Caroline likes someone like that, seriously...

I wouldn't leave Mystic Falls no matter what, to be honest. Supernatural existance is interesting (of course when it comes to the ones like in the tv shows) :D
I don't think that Elena is as guilty. I mean, she is not with Stefan so it isn't cheating, and she is not the one who is related to him by the strongest bond ever, and she feels guilty. Damon on the other hand, is his brother and from the very start he was trying to lure Elena over, and it never stopped him that she was
(is) his brother's true love. SO I don't know to me Damon is as guilty as he could get.
Yes, Sahour yes! Slow-build up. Sorry for mentioning, but that's what I adore about delena the most, and that's what I want for Klaroline. TO FREAKIN DIE, but really die, when they happen. But the road they're taking now is not very slow, if you ask me. Even their very first scene got us all shipping them like hell. :D

Of course the need to focus more on the dopleganger thing. You're right about that too. It's so interesting. Something we can adore, without involving someone's death. :D
I understand Sahour, about not wanting Elena to be a vampire. But I think that will eventually happen.
High five, for Klaus being human! <33
Hahaha, I'm glad you like it girls, I hope it will happen too. :)
And thank Bassie for encouraging me to write. <333

The crow died Bassie. I don't remember in which episode, but it is dead. For good. It was an animal, and he used it, but it was not a product of his powers, it was a real animal. Dead now. :/
Hahaha, yes, a VERY strange town is Mystic Falls. :D

Girls, you know what I just remembered?
I remembered the first time I decided to make a Klaroline video. It was 3 months before they even had one scene, and I was like ''God, they would be amazing together, I must show the world what I think.'' Then, 3 months after, there was 3x11, and I DIED. Then I MET YOU! My most favorite girls in the entire Earth. I don't know who to thank for this. JP, or myself, for loving them before they came here. :D
End of my memory. <3

Now let's think. Klaus said that Caroline will, eventually, come to him. One day she will. Let's think about it. That sentece wrote a TVD writer. Why? My answer is, because she will do it, and we will see it. I'm shure we'll have them in season 4. :D
Ok, I know this might be stupid, but after I saw what Bassie wrote on the wall, I cried so hard. I wanted to do something to show you how much I love you too, and this is what came to me. Written by me, to you. Simple words, my love, but telling the truth. Oh, and yes, that's Caroline and Klaus on the right side. My tumblr page. :D
It feels more intimate to show it this way, than just type it here. <3
Horrible camera. :/ Sorry for that. My other phone was not close. :P
Ok, I know this might be stupid, but after I saw what Bassie wrote on the wall, I cried so hard. I wa
heart
OMG IV! I was having a real bad day and seeing this... IV I REALLY AM CRYING RIGHT NOW! COULD YOU BE ANY MORE AMAZING? WOW! I am crying and I am sooo happy at the same time <3 Thanks for this luv, thanks for being such an amazing friend and thanks for being a part of this family <3 You have such sweet writing and that photo of Klaroline... This means A LOT! I am going to save this to my computer and never delete it! You and you girls mean a lot and Iv, this is soooooo important for me <3 Thanks a lot, you are pure amazing <3

And thanks for informing me about the crow, I didn't remember about it at all :\

Gosh... I almost forgot every other conversation because of that picture!! <3 IVANA, I L-O-V-E Y-O-U !!! <3
AAAWWW, You're so welcome. I shall thank YOU for being so amazing! Actually this was one big THANK YOU! <33 You're very special, and so kind, and you're my rock girl, and I do love you.
My writing is horrible. :D Hahaha, but I did it with love. :D
I feel so great today because of this message of yours! :* Love you so much my sweetheart.
All of you. LOVE YOU! :*

But tell Bassie, why was your day bad? :/ Something happened?
Missed a lot, anyways.
Ivana I am fangirling over that theory! At first I thought it would just be Klaus saving Caroline but then her saving him also, it is even better <3 so excited, only 4 days till the episode!

I agree with Bassie, Matt can't become a vampire, we don't need anymore vampires on the show, we need more humans!

Am I the only one who found it funny how in the last episode no human found it weird how there was salt surronding the school xD and how many dances that school can afford is very unrealistic, because honestly Public Schools can't afford those grand dances with all those decorations, well mine never could at least xD

I totally forgot about Tyler and Matt's Mom, that really was disgusting in my opinion.

Awww Iv that is so sweet. you really do have nice handwriting, I would write one for all of you but my writing sucks and would look terrible.

and why was your day bad dear? <3
Well I don't wanna bother you so much with my problems dears, I mean we are talking about Klaroline and its fine with me, I've been complaining so much lately :\

And Elle, I always think about the same thing! Mystic Falls reminds me of carnivals, really! So many dances and parties... everyday there is something fun to be done! What a rich place that is o.O

And I will write something like that too but girls, I bet on it, my writing is the worst of all :D
heart
OMGOSH! Iv how sweet was that of you?? Really love you all so much! I would do something like that but I my handwritting couldn't get any worst! HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!
AWW Iv I will forever be grateful for Klaroline for bringing me to meet my girls. Really I can''t imagine my life without you girls anymore!
Do you really think that this will happen to Klaroline is season 4? I kinda hope it happens in five! LOL! I am hopeful that Klaus will make it till then.

Matt can't become a vampire! Like Elle said I think we need more normal humans too. We need someone who doesn't have a magice ring or a witch or was raised by one. LOL! And I noticed the same thing! How come no one noticed the salt! And a party every couple pf weeks? I'd like to live in Mystic Falls! But like Julie says they need the parties to bring all the characters together, so I'll look over this. Besides we really enjoy watching them all dressed up and looking beautiful!
Yees, Elle, only 4 days more. :)
Hahahaha, yes, salt was just there, and everyone was ok with it? Alsoo, any human could move it a little bit, and then all vampires could've gone out. Not even Matt, or Elena, or Jeremy remembered it? :D

Oh, stop it! I bet you all have a beautiful handwriting, you're just making mine look great, and I don't have it. :D
Thank youuuu girls, for the lovley words. :*

Yeap, Mystic Falls, the rich town. :P

Oh, Sahour I hope Klaus will live till the end of the show, but if he doesn't, then I just want him to be loved. As soon as he does, better. :)
Yes, we do enjoy watching them looking beautiful. <33
AND watching our Klaroline dances. :*
Bassie, what happened? Something about us, or something about your real life? Got me worried. :/
heart
The salt thing was really silly, I agree you girls on that :D Someone could have removed it and that salt thing was supposed to be for ghosts, wasn't it? Why there's no salt in the cave that they are hiding the coffins? It got me confused too. And Julie is right, to bring everyone together they need parties :\

And Sahour, I cannot imagine my life without you girls anymore either! You became a big big part of it in such a short time that it feels reeeeeally special <3

Oh girls, well... There was this guy, a friend of my friend... I met him at my friend's bday party and then we actually liked each other and he was going to take me outside afterwards, we were supposed meet up this week and we were talking about what we were going to do and he suddenly said "I think this is not going to work, let's just cancel the plan" and I was like "Oki" i tried to seem cool but it really hurt me and I feel like cursing him sooooo bad!! That's what happened... Me and my friends are really annoyed because of this situation thats why I made a fake relationship status on Facebook, to make him see it. There are actually 3 people who should see it. But then I saw your great writing for me Iv and that made my day <3
surprise
Hehehe EXACTLY! How we would see them dancing without all those parties?? And trust me Iv I am being honest my handwritting is catastrophic I feel sorry for whoever has to see it! LOL!

And I was thinking why is it that they need salt NOW??! Wasn't it like an ordinary spell? They didn't have salt in the tomb when they locked up Katherine, and there was no salt in the tomb when Damon and Stefan went in season one to get Katherine back, so why is it necessary right now?

IKR, Bassie? I can;t believe it's been only three months since I met you girls! It feels like we have known each other for a billion years, and you have no idea how grateful I am to have you in my life. You've been there for me when I needed you and gave me the true sense of friendship. You are simply amazing girls :*

WHAT THE FUCK , Bassie??!! You have the worst luck when it comes to guys!! Why did he do that?! Did you say or do something that might have annoyed or upset him? Or is he simply an asswhole who thinks it is ok to toy with people's feelings??! I'm betting on the second. Screw him, he and all those other guys who think they are so cool can go to hell, and never go back! I'm really getting fed up of how many jerks have bothered you I am considering hoping on a plane and smash a tray on his face. Feeling violent today.. Not my best day either! LOL! Nothing biggy though, just a really bad mood, so I would love to take out my anger on that jerk!
Sahour, I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH! Thanks for being there for me babe <3 I dunno if all these being "unlucky with guys" thing comes to me because I am a feminist but ... they just annoy me. And I of course didn't do anything. We were gonna hang out on this Sunday but I had an exam in the course I am going so I told him we should meet after the exam or before it. And he insisted on meeting before the exam but the time he said he was coming was late and that'd make me go late to the exam. So I told him why don't we do something after it and he replied as: "I think we should just cancel it, there doesn't seem to be a way to figure this out." and I said "Okay then." .. Sorry for the long writing! And sorry for bothering you girls really :\
I love how we all think our handwriting sucks.

I was thinking that also! Like why go through all the trouble of finding Esther and trying to stop her when a human could've easily moved the salt and screwed up the circle?

If Klaus dies I will probably be in depression mode, but luckily we have each other to look to for comfort. My sister would be celebrating if he died, I would be heartbroken.

I love you girls so much, I wish that you all were here with me at went to my school because that would make my life perfect <3

First of all, Bassie don't apologize, it isn't a bother. We are here for you and want to be here for you. And secondly the situation is really pissing me off as well. He sounds like such a jerk. Honestly I think I might join Sahar on that plane and smashing his face idea. You deserve a lot better sweetheart <3
heart
Oh shut up Bassie! You keep apologizing for telling us about your problems but you should apologize about apologizing! Because like Elle said, we are here for you and we want to always be there for you love! So stop the apology thing! And I am sure that a guy who is worthy of you will show up someday. I believe in all that soulmate crap, LOL! I know cheesy but I can't help it!

Hehehee Elle, IKR? It makes no sense at all that they didn't just remove the salt! And if Klaus dies, I will lock myself up in my room and cry till my eyes run out of tears and go through the five stages of grief. I might get carried away and start a funeral! LOL! And mu sin=blings will be celebrating, too! Although my sister doesn't admit it, but she is not keen on the idea of Joseph leaving the show, she thinks he's a too good addition to it to just leave. But still claims she hates Klaus. My brother, however, wants him dead just to annoy me to no end! :O

I am imagining all of us going to the same school and sitting in the same class *sighs* too good to be true! Right now I LOVE you girls more than I love most of my friends! We just get along so much better. And I can offially say that I consider this place my second home, the comforting one that I run away to whenever I need comfort, and never fail to get it :*
heart
Bassie, I must agree with Sahour, what a bad luck with guys you have. I'm so sorry to hear this. It's just wrong from his side. He's being a dick, as many TVD men would say. And you, young lady, have some evil in youu. :D Joking. <3 I'm so glad I cheered you up. What can I do, to cheer you up again? <33 Oh, I'll just join these to crazy birds, on that plane. :D
Some ass kicking girls? HELL YEAH!
AND DO NOT APOLOGIZE. Ever. Never. :P It's hilarious when you do that. makes no sense. We have this chat so we could be friends, sisters, for anything that comes. :)

SAHOUR I'm quote stalking YOU! I mean, look at than last sentence you wrote for us!!!! EYES FULL OF TEARS! <3333
LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCH! TO THE MOON AND BACK! NO! MOREEEE! It's so warm here, like a true home. :*

And about Klaus dying. NO! Just NO! He won't die this season, I KNOW IT! Can we bet on it? :D You're being unshure, and I'm being so SHURE. I just...feel it. In my bones, in my guts, that he's surviving.
But, if and when it comes to that day, that we need to say goodbye to him, I.... I think I would be furious. I think I would make a living hell to JP on twitter, and to every writer of TVD. I would probably start some protest with, as many fans I can find, to show them and the world that Klaus is loved, no matter what.
After that, I would cry. I don't think I can get over the fact that one of my EVER favorite characters is dead.
I would have my friends cry with me. I got them all to love Klaus and be Klaroline. :P I really did. They were like ''He's mean''. And I'm like: ''He's hurt. Imagine if no one loved you for 1000 years, and all you wanted is love. Imagine if you had power to by respect. Would you?'' BURN! I got them all. :D And to get them love Klaroline was easier ''She's his human side, that side you want to see.'' Got them there too. Also, the fact that JoMo is the only TVD actor who retweeted a video of mine, helped a lot. <33

heart
LOL! Aren't we viollent! We all want to kick ass AND we are ready to pay a plane ticket for it! Welll, it is not for the ass kisking it is for Bassie, but oh well :P

AWW Babe, I will add the one you liked and I will add yours too *crying*

OK, Iv if you are so sure about his survival we willl bet. We will bet on something like if he dies you make us a video of him and of he survives I make a video for you of him! What do you say?? :P I'm really in cheery mood and feeling the love in here so much :*
And we will figure out a way to get over his death of he dies.. when he dies..
I got all my friends to like him too! I swear I told them almost exactly what you told your friends. Like "Imagine your father not loving you, your mother turned her back on you. You lived a lie and discovered after so many years that you were a fatherless child. And everyone hated you, for a 1000 years you found no love, no one held you no one was there for you. Would you be any different? Would you be able to give what you don't have?" And one of my friends was like "Wow, I never saw it this way!" and I was like "Look beyoned your nose you fool!" LOL. Long boring, random, uninteresting story!

So I have been reading Klaroline fanfics for a while *Speaking of which, have you given up on yours Bassie? You know I'm still waiting!* And I stumbled on quite good ones, none of them are finished yet, so I just created an account and added them to alerts, and I am wnjoying each one of them so much.
I really like the build-up of their relationship in this one, it is nice and real and everything: link
This one in M rated but really wonderful, the build-up is not as good as the one before, but the climax of the events is incredible, feels like reading a freaking novel: link
I have been reading this one for a couple of days, havn't caught up yet, but I am really liking it. Very amusing link
Just wanted to share, in case you are interested girls.
Hahahahaha, I LOVE BETS! I bet all the time about TVD. :) And especially if the *prize* is making/getting video.
So, if he dies, THIS SEASON, I'm making a video? Cool! If he doesn't, don't forget young lady, it's on youu! <33
HAHAHAHAH! I love you for saying that to your friends. Some people really need to open their eyes! :)

I adore reading fanfics. :) Thank you for sharing Sahour. I'll....OMG,
just saw. They're loooooong! :D But I will start reading at least one.
I don't know the name of one I've read long time ago, it was amazing. Klaus hold Caroline hostage, and in that time he fell in love with her, and when he finally decided to let her go, she didn't want to. <33
I think I'll start with the first one, because I love when they have a build-up.
Thank you SO MUCH for sharing, love. :*

Girls, any of you read the books/ watch the show- Game of Thrones? :)
mischievous
HAHAHAHA OK, so it's a deal *Prays that you win!!*

And well, I hate it when people look only at the obviouse!

OK so I would recommend the first one, too! And I know they are long. Well the last one is kind of like the one you are talking about, Klaus holds Caroline a hostage so he can get his coffins back and she is starting to fall for him now, but it isn't finished yet, so I don't know if it is the same one :P

I havn't actually, I have been meaning to watch the show but sis said that it is graphic, is that so??

BTW trying to pick a picture for my b.day cake and totally failing! Suggestions? I want TVD-related, or JoMo :P
I pray to win too, for 2 reasons: First- Klaus lives. Second- you work. :D

Really? So maybe that's the one I'm talking about. :P Is there Stefan? There was Stefan in mine, and he was kind of in love with Caroline, but only Klaus knew that.

Ok, deja-vu! :D Did we talked about Game of thrones here? Because I remember you told me once that something is graphic and I asked you what does that mean, and now, I'm asking you again, cause I bloody forgat. :D
Anyways, It's a very good show. Adult show, I MUST ADD! :D There're a lot of nudity scenes, but that's not the point at all. it's the story. That story is not easy to come across.
''In the game of thrones, you win or you die.'' I mean: AMAZING! <3

When is you bday Sahour? <33
If TVD, maybe some where there're all of them. And if JoMo, then, hmmm, I don't know! He's pretty evrywhere. Maybe the one where he wears the red mask on his eyes, you know? It's HOT!
heart
Hehehe it's the same one, because Klaus is totally like he loves you and she wouldn't believe it. They have drunk sex the first time.

Yep, we did and by graphic I meant lots of nudity and violence, from your statement I get that it is true, but I thinkI will watch it anyway, LOL, just need time.

It's on Saturday, and you know cake and stuff. I think I am going JoMo lets just see which picture would look better. This is harder than I thought it would be! LOL!
over a year ago Ritaprodz said…
Hi there! :D Sorry for interrupting ^.^'
I have a question for you girls. Is something going to happen to Caroline and will Klaus save her? Cause I just saw a pick here in the spot where it was asked if we'd like Klaus to save Caroline and carry her out of the school..?! x) Will she really be in danger or is it just something we'd like to see?! :)