Klaus & Caroline ♥Klaroline family chat♥

sahour95 posted on Feb 09, 2012 at 12:58PM
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us about your problems, yourself, rant on, it doesn't matter! WE ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU! All you have to do is say the magical word.. I love Klaroline♥ Just remember we LOVE hugs ;D

Close family members:
(To be added to this list all you have to do is come constantly here)
louvreangel- Basak: The mommy AKA mommy Bassie
Joy3570- Ivelina: Oldest kid
sahour95- Sahar: Naughty kid
IvanaDyP- Ivana: Crying Kid
Ritaprodz- Rita: Iv's Twin sister
MusicOfTheNigt- Eleni: Quiet kid

Big Family members:
(We welcome all new members, and consider them a part of our family :D all have to do is come and chat with us! Please tell me your name when you first visit :D)
Kackahaluzova- Katie
klarolinelove- Nicole
delenafrenchfan- Emeline
buffyl0v3r44- JoHannah
lillyqueen94- Libby
modernfan- Sara
foxxx666- Irina
Talice- Tatjana
burbuli8ra9- Angela
tonyziva1234- Dannii
Tigerlily888 - Lilly
Delena4eva -Tanith
MissPopuri- Kristina
TiBiscuit- Imane
QueridaPantufa- Soraya
NasriN91- Nasrin
fa567- Amy

Quotes Section!
(I haunt them or they are sent to me :P)
Basak:"we're a huge family here and I luv it sooo much! Klaroline-family forever! <3"
Ivana "We do everything together, every fandom can envy us! We rock girls! <33"
Sahar "The only reason Klaroline obsession is fun, is because of you girls <3"
Ivana(said on YouTube) "You're gonna meet so many amazing KC fans and you're gonna enjoy talking to them. I spend half of my day on that spot, chatting with Klaroline girls."
Basak Girls, luv ya all so much. I just... this club would be sooo fucking empty without you girls :)) <3"
Sahar "My Klaroline family get me more than my own sister!"
Eleni "They should very well be jealous, us Klaroline fans have an unbreakable bond <3"
Ivana "We're together, always&forever"
Basak "Gosh, we know each other so well we can even put names for each other, I think I am gonna cry now :')"
Basak "You can always come to me to talk, from here, from the forum, from private messages and everything, I'll always be there for you. For all of you guys"
Sahar " I LOVE sharing my daily life with you♥ you are all amazing listeners!"
Ivana " It a true honor and pleasure to be here and know you. I keep telling my friends about you.. You are all magical. Love this family."
Eleni "this club is the first one where I feel involved and like people actually do care and I love how quickly we all accepted each other. <3 words can't even describe how much I love you all and this club <333"
Ivana " Aww, I just love you guys, and everything that we have I want to share with the rest of the world. We're one of the best fandoms, truly!"
Basak "I luv my Klaroline family so much that nobody can break this bond between us <3"
Sahar "Ok so I realized my life would TOTALLY suck without you girls♥"
Basak "You became my everything in such a short time that I still cannot believe it <3 :')"
Sahar "it is hard to come across a friend who's worthy of trust like you my lovely family! We are sisters!"
Bassie "Nothing can get between us babe, we are family! Not even fights can seperate us, we have this unbreakable bond"
Sahar "I can offially say that I consider this place my second home, the comforting one that I run away to whenever I need comfort, and never fail to get it"
Ivana"LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCH! TO THE MOON AND BACK! NO! MOREEEE! It's so warm here, like a true home"
Basak "We may seem like we are just internet friends to most people but we are not. I really feel like you are my true friends right beside me"
Soraya "I just wanted to say that I love how supportive you all are towards each other! I wish there were more positive people like that"

Check out our nicknames for each other in link
So Basak's cafe link is now opened! She serves the best hot coke, tea and Velvet red cupcakes that she takes right from Eleni's kitchen!
Check out link
our link dates! Add your birthday date so we can wish you a great day :D

Things we dedicated for each other:
Basak's fanfiction: link, link, link
Sahar's Klaroline link

The beautiful image below is made by our awesome Mommy Bassie! She made it using our most remarkable quotes :D
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us ab
last edited on Jul 26, 2012 at 10:28PM

Klaus & Caroline 1661 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 1661

over a year ago sahour95 said…
OK, first, I am not going to reply to everyone because I am like drowning in Geagraphy right now to the point if you ask me where the bathroom is I'll say it's located in the north-west of the living room!

About that girl who did that chat I'll write to her once I actually have time to waste over people who don't deserve it for now I'm just ginna study and talk to my fav ppl in the world!!

Nesi, babe, I am so glad that you feel like that *gives a huge hug* Love you sweets <3

I am glad you did good with your exam Elle! wish you luck with the next :*. Rita I agree with Iv, you have to read to understand the problems. It's better. And we are doing our best to help. Well I'm totally failing but eveyine else is doing great actually.

SPOILERS FOR SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN
hahhahahahaha Iv! I knew it! I knew you'd love it! Actually I ship them soooo HARD, too! they are just soooo amazing together! And about that kiss, Iwas watching it with sis and when the prince's kiss didn't wake her up sis was like what's that and I was like "You idiot! A true love kiss will bring her back and that is the huntsman, yeah babe!" LOL! You cried?? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL1 Iv I loved the movie and got touched and teary eyed in several scenes but I didn't cry! But hey I'm not the cry baby here :P And about the end I agree, we needed another scene where there's a better kiss. BUT there has been talking that if the responses to this movie are good there mught be another part. Now we would like that, wouldn't we?? And LOL about Kristen! Watch it girl you're getting on my bad side :P And Chris.. Don't even get me started, or it won't end I promise!
END OF SPOILERS

Now I gotta go back to memorizing where the rains fall more heavily, in north America or south America. Oh just kill me with a gun isn't it easier than making me go through all that crap! I mean that's obviously the point!!
over a year ago IvanaDyP said…
SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN SPOILERS:

Hahaha, and I knew you would laugh at me. Well, yeah I cryed. A LOT. It was so funny. I was like drowning in tears and saying: ''They're just so beautiful, so, so beautiful.'' Hahaha, I'm a lost cause. :D
WHAAT? 2nd part? I WANT THAT! I NEED THAT! OMG! OMG! FANGIRLING! CRYING A BIT!!! WHERE? I mean, where should I post my comments about how AMAZING it was? I'm gonna do it. Now!!! Ok, tumblr, twitter, facebook. ON IT!
Still, there's one BUT. But, the queen is dead. How are they gonna make 2nd part, when there's no villan? And Snow White is the Queen now. That's where the legend ends.
Ok, ignore mee! I DO WANT 2nd PART. <33
LOOOL about you talking of Chirs. Or not talking. :D
What do you think of William? He's cute and all, and good, but I just couldn't ship them. How could I? The look at Huntsman face, when she was dead, and William was holding&kissing her: NOOOO! *tears again* This is not normal. Loving someone so much, in such a short time. Oh, what am I talking about? I loved Delena and Klaroline before they met! :D
The queen. God, that woman is beautiful. Even old, she's beautiful. That's not normal either. :D

END OF SPOILERS.

I can't imagine how boring is it for you to study that Sahour. THANK GOD, this year geography was no longer subject for me. :)

Btw, can anyone tell me how do you do hard letters (i don't know how to say it) like you just did Sahour, with ''END OF SPOILERS''? :)
YES! YES! YEEEEEEEEEEES!
IT IS CONFIRMED! Snow White and the Huntsman gets a second movieeeeeeeeee!
Forgive me, am I fangirling too much?
OH GIRLS, deal with me, I beg you. :D I AM SO HAPPY! <3
Here's the link if you want to make shure:

link
over a year ago Ritaprodz said…
OMG IV, OF COURSE I'VE WATCHED IT ALREADY!

I had already fangirled about it with Sahour, but i think it was in that week when you were on vacation ;D
omg it was soooo good! i ship snow white&huntsman sooooo hard as well! *_* and i completely agree with everything you girls said, i couldn't agree more! <3

but OMG I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WOULD ACTUALLY BE A 2ND MOVIE! YEEEEEEEEI :'D

omg, that's great because i also thought that the ending between those 2 was a bit... it just wasn't an ending, so it had to be continued, and now it will! <'3 and technically we don't even know if he knows that she woke up because of his kiss, and we don't know either if she knows that she woke up because of his kiss. sooo... ;b i can't wait! they have great chemistry, and Chris Hemsworth, in this role... o.o

to all the girls having exams now, good luck! i totally get it :'s
and i haven't had time to read everybody's comments above yet, but whatever's going on with you girls, i hope it'll be fine soon :'$ i'll answer to you later <3 stay strong.
last edited over a year ago
Snow White and The Huntman spoilers
LOL Iv, I apreaciate your tears because you dont just cry of sadness you cry of beauty <3 Awww it's heartwarming, really <3
Well I don't know about the queen but like your link said there will have tobe another villain! And I'm sure they will try to involve the mirror in the whole thing a bit so it would still be Snow White, you know?? But OMG OMG OMG OMG the sequel is confirmed I am litrally jumping up and down of happiness! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! SO GODDAMN HAPPY! Like Chris and Kristen said the end of the first part was opened to interpretations so there was always a possibility for a second one :D OH GOSH I am so happy that half of Geagraphy is fading away :P
William was OK-ish, he has really cute dimples but so whatever!! LOL! I mean I couldn't possibly sjip them even if I wanted to. Because I was basically shipping her with the Huntsman before I even bought the tickets to see the movie :P
And are you kidding me? Charlize is sooo BEAUTIFUL that is hurts!! LOL! it's sooo NOT normal!
And Oh Chris. I just had to say soomething about him :P
END OF SPOILERS

Oh Iv you can make the letters bold like that by adding: [ b ] the text here like "end of spoilers" [ / b ] but without the spaces. and when you click post it just happens :)) same goes to italic and underlined but with :i" and "u" instead. Makes sense??

Off to finish Geagraphy or slit my wrist. Two ways with the same results! I am so happy you girls don't have to go through that agony! LOVE YOU<3 Probbly won't be here till tomorrow :*
over a year ago louvreangel said…
Girls you keep talking about the movie Snow White and I cannot read any of those! :D I still didn't watch the movie so I feel like a stranger here :(( :D

And Sahour I think she should've given you your credit already. She talked to us as a friend and told us she would credit and she didn't. This is something pretty rude. But I will not text her again because the first time I did it, she was pretty offended and she picked a fight. I think you should write to her or I may lose my temper.
Just trying

still trying

also trying

IT WORKED! :D Thank youu my Sahour. :*
Bassie, I'm very sorry, but I think I just can't stop talking about it. Please, watch as soon as you can, and join us babe. <33

SWATH spoilers
Rita, I'm shure you and Sahour fangirled already, but hell, we're gonna do it all over again. :D
YES. It just wasn't the right ending. And what's up with the Dark Forest? They can use that. Dark Forest in not the Queen's work, it's dark by itself. Sahour is also right: Mirror can also be used. Snow White looked at that mirror strangley, so I think the mirror must be destroyed.
Hahaha, I'm so glad I made you happy with the news of second movie. :)
I need to download this movie in HD, and make some videos. :D But there's no HD, not yet. :/
You know what I also liked? The beginning. It was so well done. They didn't rush the story at all! They showed as her birth, the death of her mother, the war of her father, the wedding, the death of her father, and only then the dark kingdom. They did an amazing job.
Someone on youtube said that the movie was great, but the story was quite concentrated on explaining the evil queen's character, so they left out the development of Snow White's character and other characters's development too. Do you agree? I must be honest, I do agree a little bit. We saw the adventures of Snow White, but not really her emotional part of character. Ofc, the problem is in the writing, not acting, don't get me wrong. On the other side, like I said before, we do understand the evil Queen. So, that is quite and answer to the question, i think.
What do you think will happen with Snow White and Huntsman, in second movie? At the beginning? Are they friends? They can't be a couple, it's not right to date in that time, well that fairytale time. I also don't think they will be married at the beginning.
AND YES RITA! Huntsman doesn't know that his kiss brought her back to life. Tho, I'm pretty shure she does know. The look at her face when she saw him at the battlefield was saying that she knows that a kiss of a true love can bring a queen back to life. And then at the coronation, she wasn't happy enough until she saw his face. OMG! They are so in love. The problem is: He doesn't know that she loves him too. Did I say problem? Screw me! It's not a problem, since they will solve that in next movie. :D
Oh, just found out. The name of the huntsman is ERIC. Huh. They never mentioned his name in the movie, but I guess people know that his name is Eric from the legend. :)
END OF SPOILERS
over a year ago MusicOfTheNigt said…
big smile
I am avoiding these spoilers with all my might. For once in my life I am not reading spoilers, be proud xD. I want to see it so bad but I have no idea when I am seeing it. Hopefully I don't procrastinate it. Last time I wanted to see a movie I didn't see it until it got out on dvd.

Haha Sahar, I wish I could help but I honestly have no idea. I feel as if it might be South America because of the rainforests and such but I am not sure.

Thanks Rita <3
Bassie, it is okay, we can be strangers for this topic together <3

Yay time to study Health and Spanish. Then Tuesday is Math and then I am done with this year! yay *throws confetti*
OMG! Finally someone who didn't watch the movie so ignores all the spoilers! Come here Elle for a big hug <3 *hugs her tightly* LOL But seriously all these spoilers, I am ignoring them as much as I can. :D

Hey, Elle! Then why don't we talk about something they do not know and give spoilers? mwhahaha :D
SWATH spoilers

IV! i know, but at the same time i have my doubts because first, snow white first kissed the queen thinking she was william, so that might mean that she also has feelings for him. and the huntsman left the room right after kissing her, so when she woke up she didn't see him. i mean, of course she's in love with him and he's for her, otherwise she wouldn't have woken up, but then there's also his dead wife and other stuff that separate them, and well, i'm very pessimistic, but who knows, maybe he'll even die at the end of the next movie.. :s because this version of snow white is a lot darker and different, and maybe he'll die to save her or something like that.. i don't see them making a movie ending perfectly well.. but that's just my opinion.
and yes, i also thought that they should have explored her feelings a little bit more, but i'm sure they'll do it in the next movie :D
and your suggestions are pretty good girls, the mirror and the dark forest ones, are brilliant really <3

End of spoilers

OH, AND BTW! (speaking of Eric :b) does anyone over here watch True Blood?! The season 5 premiere is TOMORROW! OMG, I CAN'T WAIT <3 even though i've already heard a lot of bad things that didn't make me happy at all, i'm still hopeful that there will at least be some emotional sooric scenes. there has to be <'3

oooh, and (i know this doesn't matter at all but..) portugal is playing within 30 minutes with Germany. gosh, i hate germany. i'm sure we'll lose -.-' but i'm still excited! ;b
Elle, good luck with your studing love. Awww, spanish. <333
And Bassie, MEAN! :D But I love you even when you're mean! :P Com'on girls, watch the movie already and join us. :)

SWATH
RITA, NO! You're my twin sister, and we're so much alike, pleaseeee, don't be pessimistic. Please, DO NOT SAY THAT MY HUNTSMAN will die. NO, NO,NO. Did I mention no? *Yep, quoting my love again*
This is a farytale, after all. & it must have a happy ending. MUST.
One thing is true: His death wife. I mean, I am the only one that wasn't feeling so great while he was talking about his wife when Snow White was dead. I mean, I know he compared the situation, but I felt like Snow White could never outlive her. & that part felt a little bit wrong. Ofc, until the moment he kissed her. GOD! Everything was gone then. :D
& William. Well, I think she does love him. She loved him since they were children. But I see them as...as Matt and Elena. Yes, it's a good one. He's that kind of a friend that you're always one step from becoming something more, so they gave it a shot. Well, at least she though she did, and he certanly did, while she was dead. For him that was it, the right choice, but for her, not. She found another man, and that kicked out any chance of William being her first choice. But I think that second movie won't be all happy around Erow(Snow&Huntsman). I think William will be back in her life, and maybe try to win her over once more. I hope that Huntsman will finally let go the memory of his wife, and fight for her. He's a fighter, we know that, but is he a fighter when it comes to love? It just scares me. :/
But I still hope. We deserve to see more Erow love. This movie was mostly about war. Survival. The next one could really be more about love. Not completly, ofc, but more.
END OF SWATH

Rita, I used to watch True Blood. I was on season 4 when I stopped. I adore Eric, and I ship Eric and Sookie, and sometimes I like to check out their new scenes on youtube, but I can't watch the show anymore. It's completly lost. For me, ofc. There's too much supernatural stuff, and I have no problem with that, the problem is they don't know how to make the story look good anymore. And Sookie is all lost between them. So, nope, not anymore. But, I'm happy for youu! :*
Hahaha, fingers-crossed for Portugal dear. :)

*snuggles Bassie* Haha I know right. I don't really know anything that they don't know either xD
hmmmmm let's see... well I do have a prediction/hope for Klaus/Caroline next season and I want to share it with you girls.
So Tyler/Klaus is in town and sees Caroline. He makes up some excuse for how he is still alive and Caroline thinks it is Tyler. So they continue dating but whenever Caroline wants to have sex (since Tyler/Caroline seem to do that a lot) Klaus/Tyler says no because he doesn't want to take advantage of her. He treats her like a Queen and she does notice a change in "Tyler" and likes it. Then Klaus gets out of Tyler's body and Caroline finds out. At first she is wicked pissed but then she realizes that he didn't take advantage of her. She feels grateful about that and then she kind of realizes that she really did like how Klaus treated her and has feelings for him also <3
over a year ago NasriN91 said…
heart
i'm also avoiding spoilers so bassie and Elle i'm with you girls.

Rita babe i'm sorry for portugal.they deserved to win.

OMG Elle your fanfiction is wonderful.LOVE that.i hope it really happens because it is awesome.
WOW! Elle, love that prediction girl. I hope that happens. You know what? It may! I really think it may happen. <3
They said that there're will be some Klaroline time, while Klaus is in Tyler's body, so I do hope he won't take advantage of her, and she will kind of fall for that ''new'' Tyler, so when he's back in his body, she will like him. A bit! :D
heart
first of all, thank you so much Nasrin <3 and this time, it's just like you said. we played just as well as Germany throughout the game, and after they scored we played even better. either of the teams could have won, and they were lucky. but we played soo well, and i feel really proud of Portugal so i'm not mad or anything. i keep hoping for the best! we still have a shot :) but thanks, i'm glad you think so <3
spain is playing now against Italy. we'll see how that one goes :)

Swath Spoilers
ok Iv, i'll try not to be pessimistic bb :b, but what you said about the Huntsman's wife is exactly what i felt as well. he seemed to still love her a lot, and even though he was starting to love Snow White, idk if that love will be enough.. i hope it will, but that's because of it that i think he might die.. it would make sense. but perhaps it's just like you said, the movie might be focused on the love triangle, and by seeing William fighting for her, Eric might realise he truly loves her and that she's his second shot at love, and if he does so, then he might fight back as well and end up with her :) let's hope! ;D
End of Spoilers

and i completely understand why you stopped watching the show hunnie. 80% of the true blood fans have not been happy with the show either, exactly because Bill&Sookie's relationship is still a big part of the show, and they keep inventing stuff to bring them closer and to make Bill "shine", and everybody is freaking sick of him and his bullshit and we can't understand how can't the writers see that we just want ERIC&SOOKIE, just like in the books. is that so difficult yo do? follow the original storyline? gosh. but, Allan Ball, the ultimate Bill&Sookie fan, is not the head producer of the show anymore, which gives us hope. and even though we already know that this season Eric will be pissed for having opened up to Sookie and then being rejected, so we'll probably not have any cool scenes between them, they are still my num.1 OTP, along with klaroline, and i heard that his relationship with Pam will be a big thing in the show this year which is great because i love them too, and then i can only hope for at least some small emotional scenes between sooric. oh, and Jessica, i love her as well, and Russel will be back. i'll keep watching because i just can't "ignore it" you know? but i understand you because i feel a bit sick and bored already, as well.

Oh, and Eleni, you may not believe it, but i had thought of this already! it's exactly what i think and hope that will happen between them. after all, Klaus is a gentleman and as JoMo once said at an interview, he just wants to make her like him for himself and not through manipulation or compulsion. and pretending to be Tyler would be manipulation. so i don't think he will. however, he's kind of psycopathic so you can never really know. he might take advantage of it, but yeah, i like to think he won't. and Julie said that he'll only be inside of Tyler's body for a few episodes, like 2 or 3, and Joseph will start shooting the show already this month, just like the other actors, so this situation will surely not last long. i'm so excited <3
OMG Elle your predictions are AWESOME! I reaaalllly hope they happen! But Klaus is that kind of a person so it is possible. He'd never take advantage of her. Caroline will be fucking pissed when she finds out that it wasn't Tyler though, yet I think she will be grateful too as you said my dear Elle. Wow! I am already thinking of a fanfiction for it <3 Oh girls, I still do not have inspiration to write the other chapter. I need something that will inspire me :\

And Iv, so you like me more when I'm mean? That sounds like a fantasy :D:D LOL

Nesi, come here girl, you, me and Elle will be a team against Sahour, Iv and Rita! :D:D
OMG did you really Rita! That is awesome, great minds think alike hun ;D I am really hoping something along those lines happen. I fear that if they don't I will probably be very disappointed because that idea is basically drilled into my mind at the moment. And Bassie, that would be an amazing fanfic idea <3 and it is okay, muse is a tricky thing to come by. I usually need to rewatch scenes, listen to music, look at art, etc.

Oh yeah, join the resistance! ;D
heart
Oh great. I'm off for two days and you girls are teaming up against each other! Unbelievable! We are going to turn into a very dysfunctional family like that. I mean I know we love the Originals but their family isn't exactly a role model! That's it I'm outta here !!!

But not before I say a few things :P haha, OK first MISSS YOU SOOO MUCH GIRLS <3 Why is not coming here for only two days feels like two weeks!! It's so weird .

SWATH Spoilers again :P
Iv, I do understand what you mean about the queen's character and the rest's . But think of it this way, they did NOT have the time to become individuals or think of their personalities or changing they were running to survive and you know what happens to a person when their survival is in jeopardy? One would stop at nothing, think of nothing except survival. They all had to work as a team to live and that's why it was so unfocused on the rest of the character's, the queen, however was more settled and showing that part of her was absolutely perfect, so... :D And I think that this is what they will deal with in the sequel. Like Kristen said in one of her interviews, Snow WHite was a prisoner for ten years and now all of a sudden she's a queen. what if she is not the person to lead them, just because she had saved them that does not mean she could handle what comes with the duty of ruling a country. And I think that this is something they should defenitly tap into. '
About Eric or the Huntsman or Chris or whatever dying, be sure Rita that if it happens I am hunting YOU down! Don't say that?? That's just mean and simply thinking about it makes me wanna cry!! NEVER EVER SAY THAT AGAIN! And I am more concerned about the fact that she is a queen and he is kinda nobody more than I am about his wife, people move on. And I think William is kind of expecting her that she would just feel the same way about he feels about her. I just had a thought.. What if in the next movie, Snow White is arranged to marry William and in that process she realizes that she loves Eric and Eric realizes he has to fight for her, and then the wedding is cancelled in the last minute because William does not want someone who never belonged to him and then she goes to Eric and they kiss and it's all fireworks and rainbows and whatever is happy!! :P OK I got carried away :D
END OF SPOILERS

I don't watch True Blood.. Not my thing.
Elle I do like your idea, BUT I would very much rather that Klaus would stay in Tyler's body the least possible episodes because I do NOT want to waste Klaroline goodness in Tyler's body. So if it was up to me I would say, just bring Joseph and give us real Klaroline :D But that's a good fanfiction. Someone write it? I actually found one similar to what you are saying Elle, it was good at first but then got boring so...
Speaking of fanfictions, I have an idea for a really dark Klaroline fanfiction, what do you think girls?? Should I go ahead and start it or not? I mean is there a rule that fanfictions should not be dark?? Because it would totally break it!!

OK now I'm out of this dysfunctional family... Not really I 'm just going to sleep because if I don't I'll just pass out!
LOVE YOUU <3
You are right Elle, inspiration comes when it wants to. It's troublesome though. But I will watch the scenes more to get inspired these days because I really should write the other chapter soon.

Sahour, how dare you say you're outta here?! WE MISS YOU TOO BABE! <3 But you girls talking all about Swath and SnowWhite is actually annoying after some time. Dude, you keep giving spoilers all the time and we cannot read them so we teamed up as " The-ones-who-got-no-idea-of-what-they-are-­tal­kin­g-a­bou­t " :D
HAHAHAHA Bassie! You know I can't get away, babe <3 But you know that we can't hold our excitement and there's no place we love to talk to anyone about these things more than here. Sorry girls, but really it's just to goddamn hard! And you should watch it to join our team MWAHAHAHAHAH :P

I am sure inspiration will hit eventually, specially when least expected <3
I finally watched Captain America, damn he was attractive <3 I love that movie. Now I just need to go to the theaters to see the Avengers!
And my last final is tommorrow, Math.... ewww D:
Then next week I have driving school.

Yes, and when it does hit it will be like BAM - AMAZINGLY EPIC IDEA SHARED WITH THE WORLD...
sorry random energy blast right there. I am kind of sleep deprived. so I should get on to sleeping. Night girls. <3
Sahour, you of course cannot get away babe! <3 Yet... so now you girls have a team of "spoilers" ? Is that it? You naughty girls! Okay then we are splitting up! Elle, Nesi, come by my side babes! :D:D

And inspiration is a bitch. Seriously. When I need it the most, it never shows up. Damn.
over a year ago NasriN91 said…
i'm right here Bassie, with you till the end.

oh Elle i'm not with you on that one.captain america.uh uh...don't like it.but it doesn't mean i don't like chris evans! he's a hottie!

Sahar, a dark fanfiction huh? i think that could be a new and unique one.i like that!
over a year ago QueridaPantufa said…
heart
Hi everyone :)
I feel like I haven't been here in a while. I mean, I've been on fanpop but I just didn't really feel like talking.

It is really, REALLY hard to not read your SWATH spoilers, I can't believe that I STILL haven't seen it. I'm so exited for it, most of all because Charlize Theron is brilliant and Chris Hemsworth is not so bad himself ;)
One of my distractions is painting, even though I have the terrible habbit of not finishing a painting or finishing it way too quickly, so that it ends up looking horrible. This painting is based on the Evil Queen of SWATH (even though it doesn't look like her at all) I'm actually not very happy with it, because I got annoyed and finished it very quickly and the colors also look strange in this photo, but I still wanted to show you girls since you all love this movie so much. I already love it and I haven't even seen it yet lol
So I dedicate this painting to all of you amazing and supporting girls! :) I hope you like it
Hi everyone :)
I feel like I haven't been here in a while. I mean, I've been on fanpop but I just di
heart
[b] SWATH [b/]
Rita, I like the second part: Where Eric realizes he love her, and fights for her. :D
Yes Sahour, I hope we see more character development in the sequel. Oh, yeah! The big question: Will she know how to be a queen? Like you said (& Kristen): She was a prisoner for ten years. No education, now experience, just a wild heart in young body. Will it be enough?
& YES, once more Sahour. She is a queen, and he's no one. Can they get married? I think there will always be that one creepy counselor that will tell her ''That's not a right thing.''
Hahahaha! I love you little story tho! The last minute: HAPPY ENDING!
I'm so into this movie, it's insane. I keep watching trailers and videos about it. I think I know too many things about it. Like I do with TVD. OMG! This is becoming my new TVD. Ofc It will NEVER be the same, but while TVD is on break, I need something like this. It's my food. My air. OK! I'm totally insane. Forgive me!
[b] END OF SWATH [b/]

Oh Rita, I'm not even talking about Bill. Yeah, they keep pushing him, but the problem is all those witchy things. GUH! Horrible. Such a bad job with it. I liked Jessica and Jason. They got together, right? :)
I just decided to give up, you know? Like: I'm waisting my time here. I'm gonna watch some good stuff.
Right now, I'm SO INTO How I met your mother! <333 LOVE THEM!

Bassie, I said I love you EVEN when you're mean, not MORE when you're mean. That would be creepy. :D But don't get ahead of yourself. What's about teaming up girls, huh? Hate seeing that, because where're just being nice (for putting BIG ''spoiler'' sign) and happy about good movie, so how about you stop wasting time, and go watch the movie, so we could share it with youuu! <33

I have a question. When? When are you all going to watch SAWTH? Goood, I'm like a little kid. I want the chocolateeeee! *chocolate- watch SWATH* :'(

AAWW ARIA! That's our Evil Queen! Girl, I love youuu for doing this. It's so amazing. You're amazing. I love your choice of character. :D She's such a badass!
heart
Iv, I understand hunnie, but this season there are no more witches, they were killed in the last one. But i have to say i didn't really like the premiere. now it's all about Eric and his vampire sister snogging each other, and like 24 hours before he was declaring his love for Sookie, and i can't understand how people are so excited and into these two. it just doesn't make sense. ooooh, but jessica&jason omg *_* they are not together because she's like in that phase of her life in which she just wants to be a teen, throw parties, have friends and be free. but he's like, really falling for her, and he's older, he's a cop, and it's fun to see it. he's like pretending that he also wants that space but he doesn't it's all just to make her happy <'3 and in the premiere he appeared at one of her parties and they were playing guitar hero together and singing "cherry bomb" and, aww so cute <3

About Swath, i don't really have anything more to say, so i'll step out of the conversation. Bassie, bb do not get mad! i understand it's not very pleasant x)'

OH, and i see we really have a lot in common Soraya! i paint too! i looove painting! <3 unfortunantly i haven't had time to paint recently, because of school, but i've been painting since i was a little girl! ;b i'll take a pic at one of my paintings later and then i'll post here for you girls to see ;D

and girls did you see the JoMo pics at the Monte Carlo Festival this week already? OMG *_* i missed our bb's face <'3
Yeah, I saw them singing on youtube! Damn cute!!! <3

I SAW JOMO! Beautifuuul! <3 MY PERFECT MAN! :*

Going on a beach with my friends now, so I won't be here till the sun goes down. :D Love you all! & Rita, I hope no one is angry about SWATH, because if you are, that would be just stupid. :/
Bassie, let's not call it "splitting up" let's call it something more sugarcoated like "momentary seperate teams but still together" although that one is really long and obnoxious. oooo it could be called "the Know-Nothings" because I was looking through my history notes a few days ago and that name kind of stuck with me. I forget if they were a group or a political party or something... that just shows how good I am at retaining knowledge.

omg I am sorry Sahar, I didn't see the dark fanfiction question. You should definately write it, I would read it <3 it sounds very interesting, go for it hun.

hi Arya, I missed you <3 and that is a lovely painting, I think it is beautiful. Way better than anything I could've done. Rita you love to paint also? You should definately post a picture, I would love to see it <3

I did see those pics <3 he is perfect, I love him so much.
Thank god for youtube, it is helping with my Klaroline withdrawal. I need season 4 <333 I need Klaroline with Klaus in JoMo's body.
heart
What? NOO! I'm not angry! x) you misunderstood me Iv, i was just saying that i didn't have anything more to say about it, you pretty much said it all already, now we'll have to wait for more spoilers of the next movie, but i still love it, and i'm still excited for it :) and than i was saying that i understand that Bassie might be feeling a bit upset about us talking about the movie while they still "can't" :)

i should have written the sentence in another way, never mind me, sometimes i want to say something and end up saying something else completely different ^.^'

oh, and btw (since Elle spoke of it), Sahar you HAVE TO FREAKING WRITE THAT FANFIC. i'm a fanficaholic ;b and and dark fic seems appealing.. ;b

and wait just a sec, i'll take the picture of the painting i have in the living room right now ;)
blush
ok, it's really blurry and i was at a long distance from that wall so even with the zoom in at maximum idk if you can see it very well, but.. well, here it is x)

ok, it's really blurry and i was at a long distance from that wall so even with the zoom in at maximu
Aww thanks girls, I’m always insecure about my paintings/drawings/stories or whatever. So it always feels good to receive compliments :D
But oh my, RITA! You are much better than me, I really love that painting, it’s amazing! I love how you used the colors and such :)

Ivana, I love HIMYM as well, I’ve been watching it for like 3 years now and I’ve seen every single episode. Barney is definitely the best. He’s legen, wait for it… dary!
Oh and I’ve started reading Game of Thrones, it’s absolutely amazing, now I’m sure I’ll read all the books before season 3 starts.

& Joseph Morgan always looks amazing ;)
PISSED OFF TODAY BEYOND BELIEF! So I can't talk, I can't breath I can't get my mind around anything, just wanted to say hi and I'll read and reply soon.
LOVE YOU <3
P.S: I'll explain later
I will first start with Aya's painting... you did a well job there my dear!! :)) You shouldn't feel insecure about your paintings at all. Trust yourself babe ;)

And Elle, you are right. I mean we are not totally splitting up anyway! It'd be seperating the whole family and that'd be horrible!! So, yes we can be called "the Know-nothing" LOL :D

Well Rita, I've never known you were drawing too! And that painting is totally awesome! It has a weird combination of colours and those ghost-like people. I got no idea what the meaning of the painting is though, but I think you did a comlicated but a reaaallly good job there darlin' :))

And Sahour, SPILL OUT RIGHT NOW! Come back here and tell us everything, don't get us worried! Who pissed you that much, huh? Want me to punch, kick or get the life out of that person? Because you want me to I will dear :) Oh and it's a little late for me to say this but YES WRITE THAT DARK FANFIC! I will totally read it babe <3 :))

And I've watched HIMYM too but it didn't really get my interest so I stopped watching it :\
Thanks Bassie :)

Sahar, what's going on?! I'm worried :o

aaannddd... RITA! We won! Portugal won!! YEEEEEEEEYYYY. Okay, so I usually don't care about football at all, but I do like the European and the World Cup. I'd rather be in Portugal right now with all the happy people and not with these grumpy Netherlanders who lost against Germany lol
I can't wait to see Portugal kick Netherland's ass again this weekend :D
OMG SORAYA I KNOW! FINALLY! x)
Oh my god, in the afternoon i went to watch the game with my friends in those big screens in the street, you know? it was so much fun, and i guess it gave us some luck, i'm sooo happy! :D we just proved we're better than people thought we were! :D i love the Euro and World Cup as well, the rest doesn't interest me so much, but these national teams tournments.. :b Oh, and i have to admit i'm kind of sorry for the Netherlands because they haven't won any game yet.. but whatever, we DO HAVE TO KICK THEIR ASS ON SUNDAY! AND THEN WE'RE IN, WOOHOO! you have no idea of the atmosphere here in the evening, everybody was partying and honking their cars.. x) thank god we won, it was about time :D
i feel so proud <'3 Pepe was the best! :'D i can't stop watching the players' interviews, that last goal was kind of like a miracle x)
are your friends very upset with you this time? ahah ;D

and girls, thank you so much :) i always kind of paint abstract things or something that i have seen before and i try to recall it. i have paitings all over the house, very different from one another, but somehow this one is probably my favourite.. or one of them x)'

and Sahar, TELL US! :O
Wow Rita, that painting is beautiful. You have talent hun, it is absolutely amazing. When you paint some more be sure to post them because I would love to see some more of your creations :)

Mwahaha Bassie, the "Know-Nothings" it is xD i feel so cool with my geeky historical references :D

I watch HIMYM once in a while when it is on but I don't follow it. I should catch up because it is quite an amusing show and I enjoy watching it.

what happened Sahar????
I'm so nervous!! later on today school will call me to tell me if I passed my exams or not. I can't even imagine not passing, I really don't want to do this year over -.-

lol Rita, I still haven't spoken to them, I'll see them later today in school and I'm sure they don't like Portugal winning. They always say that the Netherlands are better, well scores prove otherwise :D I'm sure we'll win this sunday!!
We put up a Portugal banner in the window upstairs. (that's my mom lol) It's in a place where everyone can see it, I'm sure some football fanatics wont like the sight of it haha XD
I'm so nervous!! later on today school will call me to tell me if I passed my exams or not. I can't e
Beautiful painting Rita. Really!! Like Bassie, I don't understand the picture quite well, but that's the art, I guess. Not always clear, but still beautiful. <3

Sahour, waiting for that fanfic, my dear! <33

Oh, Arya! YES! Barnye is the best! Hahahaha. I'm awesomee! :D Love it. GOT books? Oh, I want to read them so bad. I will one day. :D

Oh, girls. <33 I'm so happy for your country, portugal. Hahaha, you're so passionate about it, and I'm SO GLAD! :**
And Arya, LOL for that Portugal banner. Hahaha! Your mom is awesome. :P

Now Sahour! I hope you'll be here soon! Like: now!! & tell us what happened. I love you girl. :**
I PASSED MY EXAMS! WOOHOOOO! :D All my grades are very good and I'm so happy :D
I already thought that I would pass, but it's amazing to know it for sure.
I'm sorry to burden you with all these photos, but I'm just so excited haha
I'm curious, do your countries also have some tradition for when you graduate? As you can see, in the netherlands we put our schoolbag on a flag to show everyone that we passed :D
So if you walk past my house now, you'll see both a flag of the Netherlands and that Portugal banner LOL
I PASSED MY EXAMS! WOOHOOOO! :D All my grades are very good and I'm so happy :D
I already thought th
Oh, WOW! Arya, I'm so glad my dear. So glad for you! Hahaha, your house is full of something new to see now, right? :D
That's a nice tradition. In my country there's no such a thing, when we graduate. Just a family celebration. :)
OK,so finally I have the time to talk to my girls without being so pissed off. About that day I had this huge fight with my friend and then hell broke loose in the house over something that I really don't understand yet. But I know that my sister was fighting with me over basically nothing and everything was just so messed up and I was just so upset so sorry if I made you worried girls, but it's all fine :D Except for my friend who is still not talking to me. Well, I don't know what to freaking do!!! We were arguing about something pointless really and then she started with the I don't listen to people and insist on my opinions and stuff and that I was being such a careless friend about our friendship and I have been told that sentence twice in the past two months I'm starting to believe it. But what they are not getting is that I am SO not myself just yet. I still have nightmares and I still get almost panic attacks sometimes over what happened to my friend every time something related to her and what happened is mentioned. But I think that's more my fault because I am not opening up to anyone. In fact I'm not quiet sure if I will keep the last part written here and I just can't seem o really pull myself together. I might need help. I don't know I don't know.. I'm simply not myself.

Moving on..I have nothing more to say about SWATH either! I mean, it's totally an obsession and I am soooo eager to see what they'd do but I think we covered it all.
And please The Know-Nothings, go watch the movie and KNOW something :P
Arya I looooooooooooooooooooveee your painting of the evil queen, you are so talented, babe<3 and Rita.. OMG! Love that painting! I am trying to get my mind wrapped around its meaning but I am so not sure! But to me it fels like someone is being haunted by the ghosts of his past.. or just ghosts that won't leave him alone. Please always share your painting with us girls!!!
Annnn I am so glad you are into the idea of a dark fanfiction. I'll go for it even if you girls would be my only readers! I'd be honored, but you might have to wait until i finish my endless finals on 19th, but you might get a sneak peak before :D
CONGRAAAAAAAAAATS on your finals Arya and on Portugal winning! Haha you girls seem so happy.. I'm so glad :D
And we don't have a certain tradition for graduation, like Iv, only family celebrations and parties, but I do like that tradition babe :D

Gosh I missed you so much! Love youuu <3
Hey girls. I am not going to be able to be here for a few days because tomorrow I am going to have the last exam! You know, I told you girls about the university exam that I have the pass? You know I passed the first one with not a really good point so I hope in this second--and the last--exam I will do better. I am excited but hopeful at the same time :))

Just dropped by to let you girls know. I luvya all soooo much! Wish me luck <3
Congrats Arya <3 I am so glad you passed your exams. <3
That is such a cool tradition. Here we have no traditions at all. We are so boring and uncultural. We basically have parties and that is about it.

Awwww Sahar, I am so sorry about that <3 Are you and your sister better now? About your friend, does she know about what happened and why you aren't the same as you used to be? After what happened that is fine Sahar, You have been through a lot and anyone would be like that if that happened to them as well. I am horrible at giving advice but here is what I think. Have you tried to talk to someone about this? Like a parent or an adult because maybe they could help you. It wouldn't hurt or anything. It can only help, right?

Good luck Bassie, I love you <3
hi girls! ok, so first off, thank you sooo much for everybody's compliments on my painting! it's funny that you couldn't understand what it was because it seems quite literal to me x) butwell, that's probably because i was the one who painted it.. x) it's actually an abstract-like music band.. (?!), a kind of mixed disfunctional one, since the front man is playing a cello and the one behind is paying a violin, and then another man is playing a saxophone and the one left, is playing the drums. and then there are the people dancing on the left side :b i used to play the violin when i was younger and attended a music academy/conservatory, so music was a big deal for me. that's why back then i painted this. and i love painting people in this ghost kind of way, and mix and gradient the colours, create shadows.. but in anyway, end of explanation! x)

and well, here in Portugal, when the students are graduating there's usually a ceremony in which they all recive a diplom and sometimes a gift like a medal, or a book, or monetary prize, from their head teacher, and they all wear black cloaks, top hats and canes. but i guess not every school does that, only the ones whose students are really commited to it because it needs great organisation and preparation and the school needs founds. but i guess this is the normal thing, i think this also happens in the States for what i see in movies.. :) but Soraya, your tradition is pretty interesting i had never heard of it :) and your mum ROCKS! ;b i can't wait or Sunday, i need to watch that game! ;D

oh, and Bassie good luck bb! <3 my first final exam is on tuesday :x i'm so nervous! :s

and Sahar, i'm not sure i'm aware of the whole story because i didn't quite understand the situation you were talking about, but out of what i understood, i agree with Elle.. you can always count on us to let it all out, make us your therapists! but bb, if you think it's not helping, you should really tell it to somebody that you can personally contact with. to your friend for example, or to your sister. or maybe you just need to let you energy out. break something. i'm telling you, it helps. or use what you're feeling to write the dark fanfic! or take a walk on your own, breathe the air and clear your mind.. i don't really know, i guess it depends on the people and the place you live in, but these are the things i usually do. an aunt of mine died at the beggining of this year, and i had a hard time going through it, as Bassie knows. but being alone at home and crying a lot helped. as well as taking long walks by myself listening to music and thinking of the good moments we shared together. in time it got better. i don't feel so sad anymore, and i got used to living with this feeling of missing her. it's hard and takes some time, but it's easier than i thought it would be, after some time of suffering. it gets better, really.
Oh, Sahour my dear. I think they need to understand you, to support you, to search for the help with you, not push you away, because you're not yourself. That's wrong. Not friendly at all. So, even if you feel like a mess, or you are a mess, there's a huge reason for it, so they should be real friends and help you out, not leave you just like that. So, here the problem is your friend.
I'm glad you and your sister are better now. And about THE help. What do you have on mind? Like Elle said, I think you should talk to your parents first. Tell them: 'I'm not ok, I'm different ever since that happend, what do I do?'' Or something like that. They will help you, or find someone who can.
Also, that wasn't long ago, so the pain is still fresh. It needs time to grow old. Remember? Time heals.
I love youuu so much, and I'm sorry you're going trough so many things in your age. I wish I was there o hug you at least. Well, here's a hugeeee online HUG. :*

Bassie, good luck sweetie! <33

Haha, Rita, I'm sorry, but like I said, and other girls too: We ain't painters. We don't see the art, unless it's clear. To be honest I saw a clown there. Yeah, not clown Ivanaa!!! :D
You used to play the violin? Oh, hunny! That's amazing.
& good luck with your exam too. <3
Yeah, we also receive some kind of a prize from the director of the school when we graduate. :)
I'm sorry for your lost Rita. & Sahour, you should take long walks, breath air. Good one Rita! :)

Love you girls. :* Off to beach.
Girls, where the hell are you? Explain youself please. :D

I posted my first SWATH video, so the girls who DID watch the movie, can watch the video, if they like to. :)

Now that you point it out I can actually see it. Sorry I didn't notice before, I am not a very artistic person. Best I can do are stick figures, but they are pretty awesome stick figures xD. And viewing art, again, I am horrible at such thing because I am not an artist or a very visual person. Also why I am horrible at geometry. But still it is absolutely amazing, you got talent Rita <3

Here's a huge hug also Sahar *big hug*

Sorry Iv, I was busy yesturday. I had a friend over for a disney movie marathon :D anyways, how was the beach?
Which movies did you watch Elle? :)
It was good, as usual. I'm already bored with going on a beach every day, and I have 3 more months to do so. Yeah, I sound ungrateful, but when you live 5 minutes from the beach, all you want is some freakin snow. :D
heart
Girls, i really don't have time to answer in the next few days because my exam is on tuesday and i really have to study, but just a note to Soraya in case she passes by.. WE WON BABEE! PORTUGAL WON! QUARTERFINALS, HERE WE GOOOOO <'3