Klaus & Caroline ♥Klaroline family chat♥

sahour95 posted on Feb 09, 2012 at 12:58PM
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us about your problems, yourself, rant on, it doesn't matter! WE ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU! All you have to do is say the magical word.. I love Klaroline♥ Just remember we LOVE hugs ;D

Close family members:
(To be added to this list all you have to do is come constantly here)
louvreangel- Basak: The mommy AKA mommy Bassie
Joy3570- Ivelina: Oldest kid
sahour95- Sahar: Naughty kid
IvanaDyP- Ivana: Crying Kid
Ritaprodz- Rita: Iv's Twin sister
MusicOfTheNigt- Eleni: Quiet kid

Big Family members:
(We welcome all new members, and consider them a part of our family :D all have to do is come and chat with us! Please tell me your name when you first visit :D)
Kackahaluzova- Katie
klarolinelove- Nicole
delenafrenchfan- Emeline
buffyl0v3r44- JoHannah
lillyqueen94- Libby
modernfan- Sara
foxxx666- Irina
Talice- Tatjana
burbuli8ra9- Angela
tonyziva1234- Dannii
Tigerlily888 - Lilly
Delena4eva -Tanith
MissPopuri- Kristina
TiBiscuit- Imane
QueridaPantufa- Soraya
NasriN91- Nasrin
fa567- Amy

Quotes Section!
(I haunt them or they are sent to me :P)
Basak:"we're a huge family here and I luv it sooo much! Klaroline-family forever! <3"
Ivana "We do everything together, every fandom can envy us! We rock girls! <33"
Sahar "The only reason Klaroline obsession is fun, is because of you girls <3"
Ivana(said on YouTube) "You're gonna meet so many amazing KC fans and you're gonna enjoy talking to them. I spend half of my day on that spot, chatting with Klaroline girls."
Basak Girls, luv ya all so much. I just... this club would be sooo fucking empty without you girls :)) <3"
Sahar "My Klaroline family get me more than my own sister!"
Eleni "They should very well be jealous, us Klaroline fans have an unbreakable bond <3"
Ivana "We're together, always&forever"
Basak "Gosh, we know each other so well we can even put names for each other, I think I am gonna cry now :')"
Basak "You can always come to me to talk, from here, from the forum, from private messages and everything, I'll always be there for you. For all of you guys"
Sahar " I LOVE sharing my daily life with you♥ you are all amazing listeners!"
Ivana " It a true honor and pleasure to be here and know you. I keep telling my friends about you.. You are all magical. Love this family."
Eleni "this club is the first one where I feel involved and like people actually do care and I love how quickly we all accepted each other. <3 words can't even describe how much I love you all and this club <333"
Ivana " Aww, I just love you guys, and everything that we have I want to share with the rest of the world. We're one of the best fandoms, truly!"
Basak "I luv my Klaroline family so much that nobody can break this bond between us <3"
Sahar "Ok so I realized my life would TOTALLY suck without you girls♥"
Basak "You became my everything in such a short time that I still cannot believe it <3 :')"
Sahar "it is hard to come across a friend who's worthy of trust like you my lovely family! We are sisters!"
Bassie "Nothing can get between us babe, we are family! Not even fights can seperate us, we have this unbreakable bond"
Sahar "I can offially say that I consider this place my second home, the comforting one that I run away to whenever I need comfort, and never fail to get it"
Ivana"LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCH! TO THE MOON AND BACK! NO! MOREEEE! It's so warm here, like a true home"
Basak "We may seem like we are just internet friends to most people but we are not. I really feel like you are my true friends right beside me"
Soraya "I just wanted to say that I love how supportive you all are towards each other! I wish there were more positive people like that"

Check out our nicknames for each other in link
So Basak's cafe link is now opened! She serves the best hot coke, tea and Velvet red cupcakes that she takes right from Eleni's kitchen!
Check out link
our link dates! Add your birthday date so we can wish you a great day :D

Things we dedicated for each other:
Basak's fanfiction: link, link, link
Sahar's Klaroline link

The beautiful image below is made by our awesome Mommy Bassie! She made it using our most remarkable quotes :D
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us ab
last edited on Jul 26, 2012 at 10:28PM

Klaus & Caroline 1661 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 1661

over a year ago Ritaprodz said…
OMG CAN I JUST SAY THAT I JUST READ BASAK'S KLAROLINE FANFIC AND THAT I AM IN LOOOVE WITH IT AND THAT I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER LIKE, NOOOOWWWW! <3

BB! PUT YOURSELF TO WORK! I NEEEED IT! :'D

and i completely agree with you girls about Ouat. i've heard that the second season will focus in the parental relatioship between Emma and Snow, Emma will get a new romance, the queen's mother will be back, and of course, with magic in the world, a lot of things we're not expecting, will happen. i hope Jamie comes back again (*_*) and August, and Jefferson as well!

oh, and TVD this year will only be back in OCTOBER GIRLS! how will we survive so long without klaroline? :s

and that show looks amaaazing! i'll definitely watch the pilot! :D

and Sahour, who wouldn't? she's sooo lucky, seriously *_*
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago MusicOfTheNigt said…
I have no idea where Baelfire may be. I think that was why Rumplestilskin brought back the magic, to find his son (and maybe because he is also slightly power-crazy). Henry's father is an interesting thought but it is also very much of a coincidence.
Rita, I would love to see the parental relationship develop between Emma and Snow (kind of hoping for some Emma and Charming as well). I hope all 3 of them come back <3

Yes Bassie, I would love a video also <3

Love the new spot look <3

I agree with Rita, I love your Klaroline fanfic and I need a new chapter also <3
How we will survive, I am reading fanfics, watching videos, rewatching scenes, and spending my time on this club. Probably think of crazy theories of what can happen also xD
over a year ago louvreangel said…
heart
Girls I will send you the song I sang today later, because I haven't uploaded on my laptop yet. Sorry for making you wait :\

And okay, I am sending an old video of me singing to whoever wants :))

Rita, babe!! THANKS A LOT! I am sooooo freaking glad that you luv it <3 I haven't had many comments for it on fanfiction.net so as I said here before, I've been going on to write this fanfiction all for you girls :)) And I will keep writing too <3 :))

And seriously, how are we gonna survive this whole summer without TVD? Klaroline? (for me) Bamon? Gosh... Videos, fanfictions, watching the scenes over and over again... yes, that's how I am gonna spend my whole summer :D

Btw, totally LUV the new spot look! <3
surprise
wow, sorry girls i'll just answer you in a minute but, the whole structure of the website was changed? what's going on? i do not like it! :s
heart
ok, so now i'll answer :)

Bassie, I'm completely in love with it! I wanna know what Caroline will tell Klaus once she gets inside again and his reaction to her going after Tyler, and i want more dialogues between them and see how they'll explore the city (if they still do, maybe they're going back to Mystic Falls, idk) and omg, i'm so curious, pleeeease right FAST BB <33

and yeah, i'm totally addicted to them and those are the things i've been doing and will keep doing as well x) but it will still be difficult to stand :x
does anyone else around here write klaroline fanfics? because i'm addicted, i need more! i've read like 3 but it's difficult to select which one to read :b
I do not like it either! It sucks. And it ruined everything! I clicked on another club and there this was, in front of me! I was shocked as hell :S
heart
Rita baby, I will of course keep writing babe! I am soooo inspired by your words right now, thanks a lot dearest <3 :)) If you got any ideas please lemme know by the way ;) <3

And Sahour wrote a fanfic too dear :) you can read hers, totally awesome :)) <3
over a year ago QueridaPantufa said…
OMG! BASSIE! Your voice is AMAZING! I figured you could sing well because of the reactions here, but I'm still amazed. I sure wish I could sing like that, whenever I try to sing the glass almost breaks lol XD
I would LOVE it if you had more videos to share :D
I haven't read your Klaroline fanfiction, but I'm definitely still going to ;)

And I was shocked as well, fanpop suddenly looks so different. I prefer the old look.
By the way, have you also noticed that all the spot banners have the name of the spot on it in huge letters?
big smile
yeah, it doesn't look good :s

and Bassie, i'm really glad i did! i hope you have more ideas to write now by feeling that people want to read it! :D <3 i'm not very creative in that area, that's why i've never written a fanfic, so i prefer to be surprised by your ideas, i'm loving them so far! :D but if i remember something i'll tell you ;D
over a year ago IvanaDyP said…
Bassie, you sang in front of the whole school? Oh, my babe! <3 My talanted sweetheart. Congratz love. <33
I'm sooo glad you had such a fun, in school and on the concert. :)

Arya, I'm very happy to know that your studing is going well.
Revoultion seems interesting! The directors of Lost and Supernatural? WOW! <33 Trailer is amaaazing. God I loveee watching shows. I'll watch every one of them. Hahaha, joking. But I'll watch them if they are as interesting as they sound.

Love the spot look! VERY much. But still not fan of the new fanpop. :D

I saw all new Candice's interviews. Much better talk about Klaroline, than before, and I'm so glad about that. ALSO, did you know that Jensen Ackles (Supernatural) just confiremed that he IS dating Candice Accola? OMG! DEAD! I like them very much! <33

TVD in october. Yes, it sucks, but I hope for a christmas episode. It would be fun to watch. :)

Well, I hope I replayed to everyone, if I didn't I'm sorry. I'm soo tired, I was shopping whole day, so not in the mood at all, but I needed some clothes. :D I'm gonna say goodnight to my girls. :** Love you!

Ivana that's not true! x) That was a manip done on tumblr, they picked the clips from Jensen's interview about Supernatural on the CW upfronts and wrote that on them, but that's not true! and they did the same with candice's interview, with the one where she talked about Klaus, so that's just a product of fan's imagination! x)

Plus, Jensen is married! :)
heart
Iv, thanks babe <3 Thank you sooo much, luvya a lot and you know that! You girls will be the first to see how I sang in front of the whole school by the way! I will send you girls the video firstly :))

Revolution seems interesting really. The directors are amazing people anyway. I think this show will be pretty good. I am totally gonna watch it :))

And Iv, babe, Jensen is married so it is not possible that they are dating. Sorry :D

Rita babe, thanks a lot :)) But really, if you have any idea of what can happen afterwards, let me know. I get help from people, like, that scene in the plane was Sahour, Elle and Iv's idea <3 :)) And when I used it, it happened to be something awesome! :))
heart
yeah! omg, i loooved the plane scene! ;b ok, i'll let you know, if i remember something! :D
over a year ago sahour95 said…
OH DEAR! I missed alot!

So I am really not in the mood to talk much. I gotta say that I hate the new fanpop look and it's totally ruining the banner. However, I'm a wreck after watching GA's finale (Iv have you watched it yet?) so I'll just go crawl in a corner and cry!

Love you girls <3 talk to you later :*
over a year ago NasriN91 said…
but i gotta admit that i kinda like the new fanpop look :D

wow bassie.just watched your video.girl, you definitely can sing, your voice is just amazing! and i bet you could win any singing contest if you enter one!

oh ivana! jensen is married to a beautiful woman and he loves her so much!
Hahahahaha, well smart me! I knew he was married, and when I saw that, I was like: ''Maybe, just maybe, he got divorced, and I didn't know.'' But that was odd, because I KNOW things like that. But they made some great manip there, the interview was very believable! Also, she was in SPN long time ago, and it wasn't hard to believe that they knew each other. But, it's nothing. :D I ship Jodice more. <3 (JoMo and Candice)

Can't wait for that video Bassie. <3

What's wrong my Sahour? It's because of GA's finale? I did watch it. Well, I won't spoil anything here, but after all, we both know what happened. What are they going to with him now? They are meant to be! What now? I can't believe it! I'm sad, but not that sad, since I'm not a HUGE HUGE fan of the show, I just like it.

Love you too Sahour. :* And other girls, too. <33
Today for me is a day full of math. :/
I don't like the new website structure either D: it is really irritating and just doesn't look right (maybe because I was so used to the old site look but I liked it better) But I guess this one is kind of bearable. Probably will get used to it in time.

I agree with Aya, I love your videos (I basically stalk/creep on them on youtube <3)
And I also noticed that, it ruined our beautiful banner D: and there is no motto (on any spot!)

i am so bad at writing fanfics but if anyone has a drabble request then I can try writing them and posting them on Fanpop :D (even if my drabbles usually end up longer than 1000 words xD)

Sahour, my friend who got me into Grey's Anatomy was a wreck in school from that episode, she was so sad but she wouldn't tell me why/who died.
over a year ago Joy3570 said…
Girls, I'm just passing by because I promised you photos, next week I'll have some from the prom and now I have from the last day of school. I'm the girl in a white dress on the front row next to the redhead :D

PS : Bassie,I'm sooo happy for you * giant hug*
Girls, I'm just passing by because I promised  you photos, next week I'll have some from the prom and
I agree, we will get used to this new fanpop, very soon. But still, those huge letters over the banner are horrible. :D

OMG! Inaaa, this is the first time I see you. WOW! You're very cute girl, love that dress, especially those heels! <33 Weird thing: girls are all beautiful and dressed up, and boys not so much. :P
Hey girls missed you all! OK First of all Bassie if you have a video of you singing in that ceremony don't you dare not to share with us!

Second of all, Yes Iv it was because of GA, I am not such a huge fan either, but you-know-who was my favourite character and the couple was my fav on GA and now it's gone *feels thesobbing coming back! DEAR GOD MAKE IT STOP!*

And most importantl OMFG Ina you are so beautiful! I agree with Iv LOVE the dress and what's up withthe boys? LOL! Looks like they threw on their backs whatever they found first in their closet !!!!

Oh dear I missed you all so much! How's everyone's studying going on?
I KNOW, Sahour. :'( I loved the most too. What a sad and painful end. Now I wish the other Grey was, you-know-what, sicne this one was my fav. :/

My studing..Hmm. Not so good! :D I'm here, so not good at all. :P

I'm so addicted to this song at the moment, I might as well make a video. :)
*just sharing*
heart
Nesi, Iv, Sahour, Ina thank you soooo much for being by my side about this singing stuff! Of course I will send you my video. I will upload it to my computer as soon as possible, when I have free time.

Iv, I luv that Song! Hey There Delilah is a really sweet song and a video with it would be awesome :)) Totally go for it babe <3

And... OMG Ivelina!! That dress you chose is a pretty good choice babe and it looks great on you! It is really good to have seen you really dear :) You are beautiful babe, seriously! :)) <3 And I agree with Sahour about the boys. They look like they have wore the first thing that they saw in the freaking closet LOL :D

And a *biiigg hug* for my darlin Klaroline family <3 Luvya all <3
Aww, glad you like it Bassie dear. <33
WE LOVE YOU AND HUG YOU BACK! :**

So, any plans for today loves? :)
I need to study math *again*, but after that I'll have a barbecue with my friends. yummmy! :)
OMG! Such a beatifully sweet song <3 LOVE it Iv! But we are music soul mates that is hardly a sursprise!! LOL :p

Can't wait till you share your video Bassie :D
I LOVE YOU TOO *one big tight hug*

So no, no plans today I gotta study Geagraphy *gag* and then I'll kill the rest of the night trying to gt the video done.. whoch is like so not happening! I see that studying is killing everyone since the chat is quiet! gah I just want summer to come already!!!

Off I go, see you later ladies <3
big smile
Girls, I'm back! I had the first of the two exams I told you about today and I'm exhausted, it was really hard, the time was really short and I didn't liked it :D It was an exam on Bulgarian literature and it consisted of a test and an essay and the title for the essay was really crappy and I didn't like the novel it was on but I wrote..what can I do.. I think I may have an A but I'm not sure... it's ridiculous because I don't even need this exam , it doesn't matter if I have an A or a D as long as I don't fail..
Anyways, one more coming on Wednesday and it's my English exam but I don't feel scared at all :D

Girls, thank you, I'm glad you liked my dress and for the boys, what can I say, it's usual, girls always try to look nice more than boys :D
heart
I have no plans for today actually. When I came home I was exhausted so I slept and I just woke up so I am pretty dizzy :D I still couldn't wake up entirely :D

Ina, omg darlin that's pretty bad! Ughh those exams... I hate exams. So does everybody :D I hope you did pretty well on it though, dear :)) And you are right, girls are always better looking than boys. :D
Ina, you look so beautiful, I love the dress and everything <3 Just like the others said it is kind of funny how the boys are all casual and the girls look stunning. But like you said, girls usually try to dress up and look nice more than guys do.

Iv, I love the song, it is ALWAYS stuck in my head. I have loved the song for so long and it is so sweet <3

*Huge hug back to Bassie and the rest of my Klaroline family*

I only have like 3 weeks left of school, I am slacking now xD too close to summer to really put a lot of effort in.
over a year ago modernfan said…
Eleni, I agree with everything you said!
What do you think of this new look? We need our motto back!

Sahar, love your icon, bb!
heart
Ina, you look so great! I love the dress :D

Today I had 2 more exams and I'm happy to say that I think they went pretty well. I hope all of your exams and stuff are going good as well ;)
Girls, I'm really scared, you won't believe what happened here.
At 3 am there was a really strong earthquake and I'm still shocked. There aren't many damages on the buildings but still it was scaring. I don't even know what to say right now
OMGOSH Ina are you alright?? Did anybody get hurt? I hope not! I have never experienced an earthquake and it's not one of my dreams to experience one, but I imagine it to be scary. I hope you are alright babe :* *Hugs tightly*

Arya babe, I am so glad your exams are going well! I still have about 14 days before mine start and the pressure is building up .. SO not cool.

Sara! Missed you girl! Where have you been???
Everyone's ok, nobody's hurt and it's a miracle because there were several weaker earthquakes this week in Italy and there are so many ruins and people hurt and here it was 5.8 on the Richter scale which is a lot.It was the first one I've experience and it was scary...
heart
Wait, Ina are you okay?! IS everyone okay there? Gosh, I know how it feels like, it seriously sucks. Hope you'll be fine babe <3 :)

Aya, I am soo happy for you babe! I am glad your exams went pretty well! :))

Sara welcome back darlin, where have you been?

Girls... Where is Iv? IV COME BACK, missing you! <3 :))

Oh and Sahour, luv your icon babe!! <3
Oh Ina babe, I'm so glad you're OK. This is truly dreadful!

Bassie, thanx babe <3 And about Iv she was here yesterday, I'm wondering how was your barbecue party Iv! I miss you too! <3
over a year ago modernfan said…
OMG, Ina, is everyone ok?It can't be that bad since you still have Internet connection. Love your dress but those shoes...they're so perfect!

Thanks girls! I haven't been anywhere, well except for the wedding on Saturday, it's just last few weeks of school are so annoying! We have tests and the other thing we do for marks which I'm damn sure yo don't have.

Aya, congrats sweetheart! I'm sure those 2 exams will be well done too.
I never have experienced an earthquake but I am so glad you are okay and nobody got hurt <3 How are the buildings and such? Any major problems from the earthquake?

Aww Sara, how was the wedding? Whose wedding was it?
Girls, I'm ok keep clam! There are damages on the buildings but not on the one I live in. It was really strong , that's why I said it's a miracle that there aren't any people hurt and more damages.This was the strongest earthquake in my country for the past century. Actually I don't have Internet like the regular connection , I'm using my phone because everything's pretty messed up. And tomorrow I have this huge English exam and the day after that is my prom.... I don't have any words, I'll need some finger-crossing, girls!
heart
Thak God everyone's fine Inna! One minute you talk about exams, and next.. Uh! Thank God! Happy to know you're ok. Good luck with the exams dear, and esepcially with the prom. Have a beautiful night love. *finger-crossed* :**

I MISSED MY GIRLS! <3 Bassie, Sahour!:**
My barbecue party was great. So fun, and I ate a LOT! Upsss. Shame on me. :D
Anyways, I have two more days to finish exams *yes boring exam talk again*, so I'm studing a lot. Also, I need to prepare myself for my trip. It's in two days, and I have to buy some more stuff. :)

Glad you all liked the song! Hehe, I love it, as I said. :)*

Sara, how was the wedding love? Serbian weddings are always fun! Danced a lot?:)

How is everyone else? Anything fun to share? :)
Love you all. <3
heart
Ina *fingers crossed* good luck with the exams and the prom! :))

OMG Iv, you had a barbeque party? You...! How could you?! Without US?! :(( But I am glad you ate a lot and had so much fun babe! <3

Sara, you have been to a wedding? How was it dear? :))

Well girls this time I got something big to share! You know when I sang at the school, at the ceremony, this guy had seen me and texted my bestfriend (she is his friend too). He asked her who I was and wanted to meet me. Then he added me on facebook and wrote to me, he said that I dazzled him with my voice and outlook! We started talking and he said he wanted to have a relationship with me. I was sooo shocked! We do not have something offical going on for now but it is going so good which surprised me as hell! My unluckiness must have gone about boys LOL :D
Hahaha, Bassie, I'll make another one, and I invite all of youu! <33

OMG! Am I blind, or crazy, or Bassie, you have A NICE guy beside you? Finally girl! SO HAPPY! God help me, but I'm fangirling. OKEY! Overreacting, but SO DAMN HAPPY! :D WOHOOO! <333
heart
Oh Ina dear, best of luck with your exam and have tons of fun in prom. Tell us all about it girl :DDD

Iv, babe! I'm sooo glad you had fun and most imprtantly ate alot! Which reminds me I'm hungry and feeling like pasta ... Sorry I flipped out! LOL! Anyways, babe, like Bassie said if you have another barbecue party without us I will kill you and everyone you've ever met.. Well not I won't but.. :P

Sara tell us about the wedding pleeeeeeasseeee! How is the serbian wedding btw, anything like American wddings? which reminds me how much I miss Elle!

BASSSIE! *hugs you tightly and starts fangirling* I am sooooooooo happy for you! FINALLY A NICE GUY FOR YOU! I really really hope it turns out good! Gosh I am so excited for you! What's is name what does he look like?? I'd love to hear more about him :DD
Let me finish you death treath Sahour: ''Well, no I won't but..I like quoting our Klaus.'' Hahaha. <333

Serbian weddings: oh, fuuun! Well, not like Amarican. Simillar, but I must say: We dance a lot moreeee! Haha. Well, this question was for Sara, but I popped in. :P

I got an A from history girls. I did math very well, and italian horrible. :D I don't care about italian lenguage. I'll make up for it. History and math are what is important, and I'm happy.
Today: just enjoying myself. Actually no! I must go shopping. Again. Puff. I'm so tired of it! But I need to get some things before I flew out of country. :)
HAHAHA Iv, you're right!!! That is exactly what I was thinking!

Ohhh dancing fun! Or some people think that! I just find it another wa for me to embaress myself! LOL :P

CONGRAAAAAAAAAAAATS on your A babe! And Italian? Who speaks it other than Italians :P Not so important!
Shopping.. YAK, I feel for you! HAHA! Yeah I hate shopping gets on my nerves, but once summer starts I gotta get down to business and shop :\ Where will you be going Iv???
heart
Iv, you are of course going to make another party and invite us!! :D

And, YES GIRLS! Even I am soooo shocked about it! I mean, he likes me sooo obviously and we met today and it was AWESOME! <3 I mean, it felt so good! Okay so he is blonde, has blue eyes, he is way taller than me LOL :D He is kind, protective, lovely, talkative, funny... HE IS AWESOME! Well, he is VERY jealous but... that's not a bad thing actually, is it? :D He is one year older than me and... I don't know what else to say :) Everything's going perfect now that even I, myself, cannot believe it! <3 Thanks girls for your beautiful words and support <3 Thanks for being happy for me :') luvya all <3 :*
And Iv, congratz on your A !!! I am sooo happy for you <3 You should go shopping and celebrate it! :D
heart
Awww Bassie! He sounds AMAZING! Give my best to him. :P You have no idea how happy for you I am, I mean he's everything a girl wants and who else other than you deserves such an amazing guy! And no I don't think jealousy is a big deal, it's actually cute :P Hehe well I really hope this thing goes from great to greater, love, you deserve the best <3
Hahaha, I know you hate shopping Sahour! :D I don't hate it. Well not always! :P

THANK YOU girls! <3 Only true friends likes you can be happy as you are for mee! :*

Bassie, he really, really does sound AWESOME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! SO HAPPY! <3333
Have best time with him, and i hope it lasts, and he stays awesome for a loooong time! <33

Well Sahour, in two days I'm gone. First I'll go to Austria, in Vienna, then to Chez Republic, in Prague, and then to Hungary, to Budapest. I'm soooooo excited! Especially about Vienna and Prague. Beautiful cities! :) I'll be there 8 days, so girls, I don't think I'll enter here at all. I mean, no net connection, and I hope I'm gonna have the best time with my most amazing friends. AH! <33 I can die now of happiness. My trip, Bassie's boy, Sahour anything to sharee? :D
I hope you have an amazing Prom Ina and good luck with your Exams *fingers crossed* let us know how it goes and I hope you have fun at Prom <3

Awwww Bassie, that is so sweet <3. I am so happy for you dear. Oooo Blonde hair and blue eyes (I love blue eyes, huge soft spot for them) He sounds like an amazing guy, I am so happy for you two. I hope things work out, your luck with guys is definately looking up hun <3

Awwww Sahar, I missed you also, I missed all of you girls, I feel like I haven't been on in forever (even though the last time I posted here was yesturday but still!)

Iv, doing bad in Italian isn't really a big deal unless you want to be a translator or something in your future ;)
Wow, that sounds amazing, I hope you have a ton of fun! Everything seems to be looking up for everyone!

I am working on applications for a part time job. Not as exciting as you girls or as happy but I am pretty excited to finally get my first job :D
surprise
Oh Iv, I totally envy you! LOL! No really but your trip sounds amazing and I'm very much stuck in Kuwait for now :(((((( Buuuuuut you're gonna have TONS AND TONS of fun on behlf of both of us, that's an order!
And yes I do have something to share.. There's a terrible sandstorm in here!!! Totally screwing up the net connection!