Klaus & Caroline ♥Klaroline family chat♥

sahour95 posted on Feb 09, 2012 at 12:58PM
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us about your problems, yourself, rant on, it doesn't matter! WE ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU! All you have to do is say the magical word.. I love Klaroline♥ Just remember we LOVE hugs ;D

Close family members:
(To be added to this list all you have to do is come constantly here)
louvreangel- Basak: The mommy AKA mommy Bassie
Joy3570- Ivelina: Oldest kid
sahour95- Sahar: Naughty kid
IvanaDyP- Ivana: Crying Kid
Ritaprodz- Rita: Iv's Twin sister
MusicOfTheNigt- Eleni: Quiet kid

Big Family members:
(We welcome all new members, and consider them a part of our family :D all have to do is come and chat with us! Please tell me your name when you first visit :D)
Kackahaluzova- Katie
klarolinelove- Nicole
delenafrenchfan- Emeline
buffyl0v3r44- JoHannah
lillyqueen94- Libby
modernfan- Sara
foxxx666- Irina
Talice- Tatjana
burbuli8ra9- Angela
tonyziva1234- Dannii
Tigerlily888 - Lilly
Delena4eva -Tanith
MissPopuri- Kristina
TiBiscuit- Imane
QueridaPantufa- Soraya
NasriN91- Nasrin
fa567- Amy

Quotes Section!
(I haunt them or they are sent to me :P)
Basak:"we're a huge family here and I luv it sooo much! Klaroline-family forever! <3"
Ivana "We do everything together, every fandom can envy us! We rock girls! <33"
Sahar "The only reason Klaroline obsession is fun, is because of you girls <3"
Ivana(said on YouTube) "You're gonna meet so many amazing KC fans and you're gonna enjoy talking to them. I spend half of my day on that spot, chatting with Klaroline girls."
Basak Girls, luv ya all so much. I just... this club would be sooo fucking empty without you girls :)) <3"
Sahar "My Klaroline family get me more than my own sister!"
Eleni "They should very well be jealous, us Klaroline fans have an unbreakable bond <3"
Ivana "We're together, always&forever"
Basak "Gosh, we know each other so well we can even put names for each other, I think I am gonna cry now :')"
Basak "You can always come to me to talk, from here, from the forum, from private messages and everything, I'll always be there for you. For all of you guys"
Sahar " I LOVE sharing my daily life with you♥ you are all amazing listeners!"
Ivana " It a true honor and pleasure to be here and know you. I keep telling my friends about you.. You are all magical. Love this family."
Eleni "this club is the first one where I feel involved and like people actually do care and I love how quickly we all accepted each other. <3 words can't even describe how much I love you all and this club <333"
Ivana " Aww, I just love you guys, and everything that we have I want to share with the rest of the world. We're one of the best fandoms, truly!"
Basak "I luv my Klaroline family so much that nobody can break this bond between us <3"
Sahar "Ok so I realized my life would TOTALLY suck without you girls♥"
Basak "You became my everything in such a short time that I still cannot believe it <3 :')"
Sahar "it is hard to come across a friend who's worthy of trust like you my lovely family! We are sisters!"
Bassie "Nothing can get between us babe, we are family! Not even fights can seperate us, we have this unbreakable bond"
Sahar "I can offially say that I consider this place my second home, the comforting one that I run away to whenever I need comfort, and never fail to get it"
Ivana"LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCH! TO THE MOON AND BACK! NO! MOREEEE! It's so warm here, like a true home"
Basak "We may seem like we are just internet friends to most people but we are not. I really feel like you are my true friends right beside me"
Soraya "I just wanted to say that I love how supportive you all are towards each other! I wish there were more positive people like that"

Check out our nicknames for each other in link
So Basak's cafe link is now opened! She serves the best hot coke, tea and Velvet red cupcakes that she takes right from Eleni's kitchen!
Check out link
our link dates! Add your birthday date so we can wish you a great day :D

Things we dedicated for each other:
Basak's fanfiction: link, link, link
Sahar's Klaroline link

The beautiful image below is made by our awesome Mommy Bassie! She made it using our most remarkable quotes :D
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us ab
last edited on Jul 26, 2012 at 10:28PM

Klaus & Caroline 1661 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 1661

over a year ago louvreangel said…
heart
Ivana, you of course are not alone dear! Forgot the law already? "We do everything together" :)

Eleni, you of course can serve it there dear? How about you become a waitress and help me there? That'd be awesome! :))

And Sahar, yeah I luv you like this babe ;) :D
over a year ago MusicOfTheNigt said…
Glad you had fun Sahar :) <3

Yay a waitress lets hope I dont get fired in my first week ;)
over a year ago IvanaDyP said…
Sahar, CONGRATZ on your prize! <3 Ofc, your mom is proud! <3
I'm very glad you had so much fun, love. :*
heart
Welcome my first employee! :D <3
heart
Oh and Sahar, congratz dear on your prize!! <3
over a year ago sahour95 said…
kiss
Thank you soo much girls for your sweet words. I was just wondering, now we pratically talk in three places in here, could we get anymore obsessed!!!
heart
Sahar, you are totally right! We talk in three places, at the same times, about different topics!!! Gosh, aren't we so freaking smart? :D
kiss
HAHA! YEAH! SO it would feel like we are together the whole time! I LOVE sharing my daily life with you♥ you are all amazing listeners! You pretend to like it when I ramble on about stupid thing :*
heart
I luv sharing my daily life with you guys too! <3
And, Sahar, don't be stupid. We never pretend anything. Don't ever think that way.
heart
I second that Basak. You don't ramble on about stupid things and we actually like it. <3

But I do love how many places we have to just talk about random stuff now, it's great <3
kiss
What you can't blame me for that! I ramble the whole time! And no one seems to enjoy it other than you guys♥ So I can't help but think that!
Ok now a question that should've been asked 10000000000 years ago! What do you guys do when you are not studying and not here? What kind of hobbies do you have??
Great question Sahar.

I enjoy to read, play tennis, I sing in the shower :D, I also like to listen to music, but sadly I haven't been able to read much because I made the mistake of taking AP US history as a class and it gives way too much work, I am surprised I am even passing, it is quite difficult
Oh, you're right, we should've asked that one. :D
Well, I like spending time with my friends, but that's reagular, I guess, so I adore making videos. It's my true passion, and it makes me forget about everything else and just enjoy doing that. It's a very rare, beautiful feeling, and I guess we all have it sometimes, for different reasons ofc. :)

What about youu? :)
Oh reading and playing tennis?! Fancy! I like :P And I think we all sing in the shower!

Ivana I totally get what you mean! Editing is a passion of mine, too! I forget about everything else when I edit, but I don't love it as much as writing, when I write the whole world stops, and it's just my soul and the en that exist. I forget everything, I lose myself in a time and place that do not exist, and no one can reach. and when inspiration hits, it's like a moment of clarity that would never be repeated.
I love reading, too, of course. And I love hanging out with my friends of course but less than all else, I don't really have much close friends due to the fact that I've been moving around my whole life!
well I am not really good at Tennis but I enjoy practicing and such. haha yeah, it only sounds good in the shower, otherwise people go deaf in my house and their ears bleed at my singing. :D

if it isn't too much of a personal question why have you been moving around your whole life?
hahaha I know what you mean! I swear mom and dad will kick me out of the house if ever I sing in front of them :P

And no hun it isn't! But I am a bit shcked I haven't shared the drama of my life with you, yet!
Well, as you know, I am from Iraq. I was born there and stayed there till 2004, after a tragic accident that happened to us during the war (No that we didn't have more than enough reasons to get the hell outta there, but that was when mom said that's it!) Well, after that we went to Syria, wasn't an easy time at time at first because students stared at me and whispered "the one who's been through war" stuff about me, as though that makes me an alien or something! babbling again sorry! Anyways it got better after that, and I really loved staying in Syria but dad was still working in Iraq, till 2008 when he got a job offer here (Kuwait) and finally we got reunited as a family! And thankfully I'm still in Kuwait, but I don't know how long that might last! LOL! Nothing seems permanent in my life, you know? That's why I'm so close to my family, because they're the only permanent thing in my life
mischievous
And BTW, the quotes are on fire today!
Well, I like reading (a lot), listening to music, singing, writing and making photoshop. You know, you guys talk about editing and how it makes you feel comfortable, it's the same with me. Whenever I photoshop something, when I create something new and beautiful it makes me forget about almost everything for some time. And, playing tennis? Wow. My sister plays tennis too, but the thing is, I hate tennis :D I'm a certified swimmer, so simply I luv swimming :D I luv PC games too! Gosh... I think I have so much hobbies! But... I have so much phobias too! Seriously, what are your phobias girls? :D

My phobias are Nyctophobia (fear of darkness), Trypanophobia (fear of hypodermic needles), Apiphobia (fear of bees).
And Sahar, I'm sorry for you dear, about you moving all the time and the war that happened there... they probably exhausted you a lot babe. But as I see, you're happier now, which is great! :)) And hell yeah, the quotes are seriously on fire today! :D
yeah, my sister looks like she wants to slap me when i sing, or buy earplugs, which of course makes me sing louder >:)

I am sorry about how you move all the time dear, but it is nice how close you are to your family :)

ooo really? I adore tennis, I am not very coordinated so it is the only sport I can actually manage to play and I am sort of decent at.

I don't know the name for my fears but I have a lot.
darkness, spiders, snakes, needles, bees, hospitals, death, falling (not heights but falling off heights), and so many more as well, I am such a paranoid person it is horrible and embarassing.
kiss
Aww I'm glad we all have something we feel really comfortable doing.
I love swimming! Oh and I love soccer, too! Don't really play but I watch the whole time, not so girly I know :P I love ipad games! HAHA! Smae thing I guess :P I love watching tennis btw but I don't know how to swing a racket!

I have fear of heights, and I had fear of loud noised and darkness after you-know-what but that wore off with time. I still feel afraid of hieghts, though

And hun, it's ok! I'm doing great and bad stuff happens all the time. Thank you anyway hun :*
darn it gotta run I've a few things to do will be back in 30 mins :*
heart
So, ELeni, just like Sahar said: faaancy! :D Hahaha, I have a lot of fears too. Almost every you said, and I will add one more, which will sound strange for many of you: I have fear of dogs, because I was attacked when I was a little girl.

Basak, com'on! :D There's just soo many of them, and I adoreee swimming too. :) How could I forget that?! And I guess writing and listening to the music are also one of those I forgat. :D

Now, Sahar. :) It's bad to move so much, but as you know, you're at better place now, right? I mean Kuwait is very beautiful :) And you and your family are all together. After all, family remains. Friends? Some of them, yes, but not a lot of them I guess. Blood is not water. :)
And I'm very glad too see how passionate you and Eleni are abo
ut editing too. :) It's good to find an understanding. <3
kiss
hehe Too any hobbies! But I guess the ones you love the most are those that pop to your mind first. And I have a far of cats! For no reason at all I just do! LOL!
I love music! What kind and what band\artists do you girls listen to the most?
Thank you Ivana hun :) yes I am in a better place, but I've said goodbye to too many people, but I got over it and lived. And really at least we are together now and to tell you the truth I do not regret any of what I've been through good or bad it helped a lot in shaping my personality and lets just say helped have a new perspective. And I've long since decided to always hang on to the good effect of bad experiences not the bad effect of those.
And as long as I'm with my family (I have two now) I'll be great :*

I know! Editing is so amazing♥
You said it perfectly! <3 I'm just staring at your words and i'm like ''OMG that't stunning''. You are stunning! :*
Aww, yes we all have two families now! ^^

I love pop music, mostly. My favorite bands are The Fray, The Afters, The Switchfoot, Coldplay, BoyceAvenue, Maroon5 Snow Patrol..and Mexican music group RBD(but they are not together anymore :/)
And other solo artist: Adelen, Beyonce, Cheryl Cole, Christina Perri, James Blunt..etc, I can't remember all of them now. :D

You? :*
kiss
Aww hun♥ YOU'RE STUNNING♥

I love pop the most, too! I really love The Fray, Backstreet Boys (I know ancient but first love never dies!). Coldplay, Hurts, Trading Yesterday, Snow Patrol, and I think that's about it!
I love Adele, Christina Perri, too! And I love Taylor Swift (Even if some of her songs really get on my nerves!) Josh Groban (The dude is classy) and sometimes I just listen to random songs without caring about the artist! And I have arabic faves, don't wanna bother you with that though :P
Sahar you stalked my wicked cheesy quote <3 :D

now unto music. I love so many genres. My ipod goes from country, to rock, to pop, and then to musicals. It has so much variety. I LOVE Adele, Journey, Christina Perri, Paramore, The Fray, Linkin Park, MCR, Green Day, Switchfoot, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Skillet, I have such an obssesion with the Beatles as well <3
Then I have songs from musicals like Wicked, RENT, and Phantom of the Opera.

I am also guilty of loving songs from disney movies like Aladdin and Beauty&The beast
last edited over a year ago
You see? Ofc I forgat some of my favs, like Taylor Swift & Hurts.
You don't bother me at all. <3 Love getting to know you better. :)

Now, I'm gonna sleep. Tomorrow at 7a.m. I need to wake up. :/ God, hate school for that. So, goodnight my lovlies! :*
heart
Finally up! My eyes are puffed from crying last night! I stayed up till 4 am reading a novel by Cecelia Ahren called *Where Rainbows end* and I spent the last 100 pages crying!!! IT WAS SOO BEAUTIFUL AND HEARTBREAKING! If you love romance you must read. It talks about soul mates finding their way back to each other no matter what happens and no matter how many years comes between them. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING♥
WoW! It really sounds great Sahar. Can you imagine how much would I cry? :D Hahahahaha.
I'll have that book on my mind, because I can't read it now; too much school exams. :/

So girls, tell me, what is the first (physical) thing you see on a boy? I really want to know that, because I'm a bit strange when it comes to that. Guess what's the first thing I see?
Nose. Hahaha, yeah, nose.
Awwwww Sahar <3 *hugs* I will definately check out that book and everyone else should also. We could all cry together <3

First physical thing would probably be the eyes <3 I just love eyes, especially green and blue eyes (maybe because I have brown eyes so they don't allure me as much)
okay what kind of nose does he have to have Ivana?
Oh, that's sweet and not strange like mine. :D
I don't know, but I can show you! So for ex I love Jeremy's nose. But I don't like Tyler's and Stefan's(it's to sharp at the end, you know?). :D
mischievous
Hahah Ivana you will not stop crying for three day probably! LOL!
I really wish you read it girls I think you'd like it :D

Lets see the first thing I see in a guy is *don't think wrong of me now* his lips! example LOVE Joseph's lips! then the eyes like you Eleni I love blue and green eyes :D
And Ivana it's not weird or anything... I guess :P
And I'M NOT A HUGE FAN OF Stefan's nose, but I got used to it! LOL! Can't imagine Paul without it :P
wink
lol Ivana i just googled their noses and Jeremy does have a cute nose. And yeah Stefan's is kind of sharp as well.

well you do have to have a nose no matter how pointy it is or else you will end up looking like Voldemort. Even though my sister was talking about how she wished everyone had noses like voldemort but she never really explained her reasoning.

I agree with you about Joseph's lips, love them as well.
heart
Singers? Okay... so I luv Britney Spears, t.A.T.u. (they are my everything I can say <3), Christina Aguilera, Linkin Park, Evanescence, Imogen Heap, Bjork, Royksopp, Paul Oakenfold (he makes great techno/trance music!) and etc. I have lots!! <3

Sahar, you cried to a book? Oh no. Ivana, don't read that book!! :D What was the book about Sahar? :)

And... what I look first on a boy? Uhmm... I suppose hair and eyes. Green eyes <3 And I luv thin lips so Joseph's lips doesn't attract me at all :D

And as I understand, almost all of you have the fear of height. Wow. I think I'm the only one who doesn't have it. But, it's great to see people having phobias too! Sometimes I thought I was the only one having phobias :D:D
Ahahaha, LMAO Eleni. :D I know everyone has to have a nose. I just like to see a nice one, and not the ugly one. That's all. :D But I also adore beautiful black or grey(that's between blue&green actually) eyes! And lips! I AGREE girls, Joseph has beautiful lips. I guess only Candice will know how beautiful they are. ;D Hope so!

Hahaha, Basak! Don't be mean, I'll read that book one day, when I find some time. :) OMG! You don't like Joseph's lips? What's there not to likeee girl! :P

I see that we have very simillar taste in music. How cool is that? :P

Girls, please check out our Twitter accounts:
link
kiss
hahah Basak take it easy on Ivana! She can read the book if she wants! And crying is healthy! Helps you take out all the feelings :P And as I said the book is a romantic love story about soul mates finding their way back to each other no matter what. and if I say anything more it would totally ruin it! Speaking of what are your fav, books\authors girls?

I love a guy's hair, do you girls like bold guys??
BASAK! YOU DON'T LIKE JOSEPH'S LIPS! I love them that sometimes I get distracted when he talks!! I love Damon's and Stefan's, too! No wonder I have to watch every scene twice to get what they are saying!!
I Love our taste in music :P
heart
Mmmm green eyes <3 oh and Candice better find out soon how beautiful they are while filming sometime in the future ;)

If crying is healthy then Ivana must be the healhthiest of them all <3

Hmmm favorite books... The Other Boleyn Girl was pretty good, dragged on at some parts but I enjoyed it. I love the Harry Potter series (I have read that 2 time xD), The Hunger Games was also really good and I still need to finish that series. Perks of Being a Wallflower, Little Bee, and The Darkest Powers series were also great. I am going to start a Stephen King book soon but I have a feeling I will enjoy that as well. (if anyone has read his books can you suggest the one I should read first?) how about you?

Joseph's lips dont distract me as much as the accent, love the accent <3
Ahahaha, yes Eleni then I'm the healthiest person in the world. Jelous much? :D Then cry! :D

Good question Sahar. I'm a hugeeee fan of Harry Potter books, I read them 3 times Eleni. :) They are the best part of my childhood. <3
Other books I love: Anna Karenina, The Trial, The Lord of the Rings books..etc.. Oh Eleni I watched a movie of They Other Boylen Girl, it's amaazing! ^^
You? :)

OKEY! So we can say that EVERYTHING about Joseph is distracting us. :D

Bold guys Sahar? Noo! :D But I guess there are few of them with nice bold head. :P
haha i shall spend all day watching movies that make me cry. (The Notebook, A Walk to Remember, Pay it Forward, Titanic) Which leads me to the next question, what movies had made you girls cry?

Haha oh wow Ivana trying to beat me, I think I shall read them another 2 times to make it 4 :P
Oh yeah, the movie is amazing, Natalie Portman is such a great actress, they chose her perfectly for Anne.

yep, pretty much, if they ever kill him off the show i am going to be pissed.

I can't think of any bald guys that are attractive, so if you can think of any please let me know.
That's where I'm tough. :D Movies, I don't cry too much. I cryed on Titanic, and I will cry every single time I watch it. I cryed on Armagedonn, on the August Rush, and I can't remember anymore. :/

Hahaha, what can I say Eleni? :D I'm goona read them 3 times more then. :D Jokiing! :) Or not! :D
YES she did! Loved them both (Nataile&Scarlet).

Mmm, Justin Timberlake,David Beckham? They both had a *bald* period. :D And they were cuteee! :)
Oh, the topic changed and became movies :D you girls are fast dude :D

Well, I like action-adventure movies mostly but I've been watching so much horror movies these days. Does anybody like Resident Evil here?
Oh and, I am a big fan of Harry Potter too. I read the books too and I dunno, movies were never enough to express the books to be honest :\
Nope Basak, I never saw that movie. :)
I'm not big fan of horror movies. I was but then they all became same to be honest, so it's not fun to watch anymore. :/
Aw, I love books more too, but movies are amazing too! <3
I shall put that movie on my netflix list Basak :)
Have any of you seen Forrest Gump or The Breakfast Club? (those 2 are probably my favorite movies)
Well the books are always better than the movies. Even though the movies aren't as good as the books I think they harry potter movies are probably the closest to the book from the movies based off books I have seen.
wink
Wohoo i missed alot, I was at my friend's twentieth birthday party and i had a blast!! Danced till I dropprd and stuff. Lets see books i love Twilight not the movies though they hardly do any justice to the books, i love th Host, too, i guess so many ppl didn't read it because Stephanie wrote it and theyhate Twilight, but i like it sooo much better and this is coming from a Twi-hard. I love Davinci Code, Angels and Demons, Wuthering Hights (cried so much reading that one, Crime and Punishment, The Zahir ( I love Paulo Coelo) and I am so much into philosophy. Btw the list goes on but these are the ones i love the most, I want to read The Lord of The Rings but never got around to it. Eleni i have read the cell by stephen king and that ipwas it for me, it is a good thriller but his books are just not for me. I have never read HP though, brother keeps telling me i should read it but i dont know i watchedthe movies and they were enough for me. I love romantics too, but they never make it to the top list!!

Movies? Well i love Titanic and The lord of the rings ( the last movie always makes me cry!! Rivers) i love romantic comdies too made of honor and life as we know it are my fav. I love Mamma Mia, amaazing movie, love the King's speech, too and The Desendants, i really want it to win this year, or maybe the Help, it was really good too.
And btw hot bold guys are so rare, but i would say Jackson Avery aka Jesse Williams GA is kinda hot and he is bold
Oh i love the blind side too and i agree the books are always better than the movies
I'm very glad you had fun Sahar. :) I agree about Twilight. You must reed HP! :D And I love Paulo Coelo too! <3
I need to watch King's Speech, because I heard so many great things about it. :)

OH YES! Avery is cutee! SO damn cute! You're right! <3
kiss
Thankies hun! It has been crazy week!! It is either so boring i wanna tear my hair or it so loud and full of action.
The king's speech isreally good you mus watch.
And i can get lost in Avery's green eyes!! Lol .
Ok going to crash now, good night ladies!! Love you too much for my own good ;) talk to you tomorrow.
Oh the Davinci Code was really good, I read that last year for an outside reading book. I have yet to read Angels and Demons yet.

I still have to watch the Lord of the Rings movies and I really want to read the books. You should read it Sahar (but this is coming from a Harry Potter fanatic so it is a bit biased)

I saw the King's Speech it was really good.
Night Sahar <3
heart
hey girls! WAKE UP! A brand new day! How was your night without TVD?