Klaus & Caroline ♥Klaroline family chat♥

sahour95 posted on Feb 09, 2012 at 12:58PM
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us about your problems, yourself, rant on, it doesn't matter! WE ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU! All you have to do is say the magical word.. I love Klaroline♥ Just remember we LOVE hugs ;D

Close family members:
(To be added to this list all you have to do is come constantly here)
louvreangel- Basak: The mommy AKA mommy Bassie
Joy3570- Ivelina: Oldest kid
sahour95- Sahar: Naughty kid
IvanaDyP- Ivana: Crying Kid
Ritaprodz- Rita: Iv's Twin sister
MusicOfTheNigt- Eleni: Quiet kid

Big Family members:
(We welcome all new members, and consider them a part of our family :D all have to do is come and chat with us! Please tell me your name when you first visit :D)
Kackahaluzova- Katie
klarolinelove- Nicole
delenafrenchfan- Emeline
buffyl0v3r44- JoHannah
lillyqueen94- Libby
modernfan- Sara
foxxx666- Irina
Talice- Tatjana
burbuli8ra9- Angela
tonyziva1234- Dannii
Tigerlily888 - Lilly
Delena4eva -Tanith
MissPopuri- Kristina
TiBiscuit- Imane
QueridaPantufa- Soraya
NasriN91- Nasrin
fa567- Amy

Quotes Section!
(I haunt them or they are sent to me :P)
Basak:"we're a huge family here and I luv it sooo much! Klaroline-family forever! <3"
Ivana "We do everything together, every fandom can envy us! We rock girls! <33"
Sahar "The only reason Klaroline obsession is fun, is because of you girls <3"
Ivana(said on YouTube) "You're gonna meet so many amazing KC fans and you're gonna enjoy talking to them. I spend half of my day on that spot, chatting with Klaroline girls."
Basak Girls, luv ya all so much. I just... this club would be sooo fucking empty without you girls :)) <3"
Sahar "My Klaroline family get me more than my own sister!"
Eleni "They should very well be jealous, us Klaroline fans have an unbreakable bond <3"
Ivana "We're together, always&forever"
Basak "Gosh, we know each other so well we can even put names for each other, I think I am gonna cry now :')"
Basak "You can always come to me to talk, from here, from the forum, from private messages and everything, I'll always be there for you. For all of you guys"
Sahar " I LOVE sharing my daily life with you♥ you are all amazing listeners!"
Ivana " It a true honor and pleasure to be here and know you. I keep telling my friends about you.. You are all magical. Love this family."
Eleni "this club is the first one where I feel involved and like people actually do care and I love how quickly we all accepted each other. <3 words can't even describe how much I love you all and this club <333"
Ivana " Aww, I just love you guys, and everything that we have I want to share with the rest of the world. We're one of the best fandoms, truly!"
Basak "I luv my Klaroline family so much that nobody can break this bond between us <3"
Sahar "Ok so I realized my life would TOTALLY suck without you girls♥"
Basak "You became my everything in such a short time that I still cannot believe it <3 :')"
Sahar "it is hard to come across a friend who's worthy of trust like you my lovely family! We are sisters!"
Bassie "Nothing can get between us babe, we are family! Not even fights can seperate us, we have this unbreakable bond"
Sahar "I can offially say that I consider this place my second home, the comforting one that I run away to whenever I need comfort, and never fail to get it"
Ivana"LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCH! TO THE MOON AND BACK! NO! MOREEEE! It's so warm here, like a true home"
Basak "We may seem like we are just internet friends to most people but we are not. I really feel like you are my true friends right beside me"
Soraya "I just wanted to say that I love how supportive you all are towards each other! I wish there were more positive people like that"

Check out our nicknames for each other in link
So Basak's cafe link is now opened! She serves the best hot coke, tea and Velvet red cupcakes that she takes right from Eleni's kitchen!
Check out link
our link dates! Add your birthday date so we can wish you a great day :D

Things we dedicated for each other:
Basak's fanfiction: link, link, link
Sahar's Klaroline link

The beautiful image below is made by our awesome Mommy Bassie! She made it using our most remarkable quotes :D
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us ab
last edited on Jul 26, 2012 at 10:28PM

Klaus & Caroline 1661 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 1661

over a year ago louvreangel said…
Congratz Sara! :))

And yeah, finally everything turned back to normal! I mean it was starting to get a little creepy you know, me being so optimist and happy all the time... :D
over a year ago QueridaPantufa said…
smile
Congrats with your Die-hard medal!
over a year ago IvanaDyP said…
Hahahaha, Inna that tumblr link! Hahahaha!

Sahour, just die. :D Why so mean? I want a peace of cake. I WANT LIPS! :/

My tumblr: link

LOTR ARE MY CHILDHOOD! <333 And you can't watch it one day, trust me! One movie is lasting more than 3 hours. :O
Rob as Finnick? Just no! :D

BREATH PAUSE! K/C SCENE? It may be a rumor. BUT MAYBE NOT! <33
OK, Bassie, I see you're back. Being negative and all. All's good here, girls. We're good! :)

Aww, thank you so much Sara! :* Well, I just made one, and the seong one is by Bassie and me. <3
BUT YOU GIRL! CONGRATZ MY LOVE! :**

Arya, that's was a great Klaus video. Perfect song choice. Thanks for sharing. :)
over a year ago sahour95 said…
heart
hhhhh Iv you can't have the lips, I already had them :P

IKR? I feel like a stone after watching LOTR! LOL! Feels like I was sitting there forever!

OK girls, my batteries are off for today. NEED SLEEP! Off to bed :* LOVE YOUUU <3
wink
^ Goodnight, sweet dreams (about Klaus lol)
Hahahaha, YES Sahour! It feels like forever. But still, it's an epic movie. Movies, actually. :*

I will join you Sahour! I need to get some sleep too. Goodnight my Klaroline Family! <3
over a year ago MusicOfTheNigt said…
I just followed you Iv <3

Haha oh wow, then I guess I will do it in at least a week :D as a celebration after I finish my AP exam (which is on Friday) I am very scared.

Night Sahar and Iv love you <3
over a year ago modernfan said…
Lol Bassie that really would be creepy. But it would be kinda cool though.

Soraya, I've seen that video, it's great!

I was thinking about making Tumblr but I know almost nothing about it. Can someone give me a hand? :)

Thanks girls! I was really happy when I saw that I have yellow medal now. :)
Hello my girls! How are you today, ladies? I had a terribly boring day at school, minus the presentation I gave about The Hunger Games. Other than that .. MEH!

I don't have Tumbler, so I can't be helpful on that area Sara.

Elle, hun, I really hope you do great on your exam. To me it is weird when you say I have an exam on Friday, cause we don't have school on Friday. Our week starts on Sunday. and ends on Thursday.

So I was re-watching the scene of Klaus's "death" I still cringe whenever I see it, but I needed to concentrate on something.. Stefan's look. It just feels weird seeing him almost.. sympathatic? what was that? It is too confusing. Why would he feel sorry for Klaus?? Thoughts??
over a year ago Joy3570 said…
big smile
Sara, I'm a total freak about tumblr so I guess I can help but I don't know, I feel strange to popularize a site here on fanpop lol but still:

Tumblr lets you effortlessly share anything. Post text, photos, quotes, links, music, and videos, from your browser, phone, desktop, email, or wherever you happen to be. You can customize everything, from colors, to your theme's HTML.

*Hundreds of gorgeous themes to choose from.
*You can create original themes.Make something truly original with full markup and design control.
*The most sophisticated email publishing in the world. Email your posts directly to your blog. Whether it's a thought, photo, song, quote, video, or overheard conversation, Tumblr senses what you're sharing and presents it beautifully.
*Post anything. Tumblr makes it effortless to share anything you find or create. Post text, photos, quotes, links, dialogues, audio, video, slideshows, and more.
*Custom domains. Use your own domain name. Turn david.tumblr.com into www.davidslog.com
*Post full photosets in a layout you choose.
*Keep things to yourself.Create private posts or entire private blogs. Invite friends, family, or co-workers to view or contribute.
*The Bookmarklet.The Tumblr Bookmarklet makes it insanely easy to share anything you're looking at on the web.
*Third Party Apps.Use dozens of apps built on the Tumblr API.
*High-res photos
*Nothing you don't want.Tumblr doesn't force any ads, banners, or logos into your theme.
*Automatically tweet. Use Twitter? Keep your followers up to date by automatically (or selectively) updating Twitter whenever you post.
*Publish to Facebook.Keep your friends
up to date with seamless News Feed syndication.
*Super-configurable pages. Create an “About” page, or anything else.
*It's free! Don't pay for storage. Don't pay for bandwidth. Don't even pay for advanced features like full theme source code control, custom domain hosting, and group blogs.
*Perfect for groups. Invite an unlimited number of people to contribute to one blog. Even allow your audience to submit posts for your approval!
*Own your work. Tumblr's creator-friendly Terms of Service means you keep your copyright. Dozens of Tumblr blogs have even received book deals!
*Queue your posts. Tumblr's configurable post queue can automatically publish your posts on a designated interval.
*Get Asked, and Answer. Open up your blog for Q&A.

Tumblr hopes to do for the tumblelog what services like LiveJournal and Blogger did for the blog. The difference is that its extreme simplicity will make luring users a far easier task than acquiring users for traditional weblogging. Anytime a user sees something interesting online, they can click a quick "Share on Tumblr" bookmarklet that then tumbles the snippet directly. The result is varied string of media ranging links and text to pictures and videos that takes very little time and effort to maintain.

So, basically, that's tumblr :D If you still have no idea what I'm talking about see the video below. Hope I helped, Sara!
big smile
Ok, aside from my unhealthy addiction that the previous post represents :D I had a nice day , too. It's really hot here and it's making me lazy but I have to study...

Sahar, I saw that face! I think that they're all gonna miss Klaus even if they won't admit it especially Caroline after she gets through the denial phase.. and that party still bothers me, it was really hypocrite of her, he saved her and the ironic is that I think that Elena despite being his main victim was the one that sense it's hypocrite to party.
anyways, hope you're having a great day! gotta study now :)
Elle, good luck with your AP exams, dear. :*

Sara, you already got ALL the help that you needed. :) Amazing work Inna! <3 Tumblr is great. All info in first hand.

New day! Hello girls, whazaap? :) I had school this morning. I had presentation from biology, and I got an A. Yeey, for that, but everything else was boring. Also, my arms are in pain. I have no idea why! :/ I couldn't sleep last night at all.
That was my monday so far.

Sahour, yes Stefan had THE look. Stefan is good at hiding his feelings. For ex, I think Stfean still believes he never loved Katherine, but he did, and he never realized that. Same thing with Klaus. They were friends, truly, not only killing-people-friends, and I think they loved each other as brothers. But Stefan only realized that Klaus IS something to him (more than an enemy) when he killed him. So that's sad. He notes things when it's too late. :/
Ok, as for Caroline's ''victory party'', I need to say couple of things. I said them on my new Klaroline video, description, so I'll copy that and add few more things. :)
You're all furious at Caroline, I imagine. Put yourselves in her shoes. She has a boyfriend, who DID break every bone in his body for her. She has friends, who sufferd too much because of the same man who fancies her. That man, she finds intriguing, is the man who stole the happy life from Mystic Falls. His death, is the celebration. I know, this hurts us, Klaus fans. But if you want to be realistic, and not limited by unfair opinion, than this is how you must see things. One day, maybe in a year, or even in a century, Caroline will fall for Klaus, and if she celebrates his death again, while she is in love with him, than we can be pissed as much as we want.
Let's hope that day of his actual death never comes. Moreover, let's hope that the day of her being in love with him comes as soon as it can. :)
I know I had a different opinion after the episode. But, you must understand me, everything was so fresh then, and I was moved by Klaus's ''death''. Now, I thought about it once or twice, and I know that what Caroline did was wrong from Klarline's point of view, but not wrong from the REAL view. :)
I also understand that not many people see things this way, but I hope they will, soon. Because being part of Klaroline is loving Klaus AND Caroline. <3
last edited over a year ago
WOW Ina! I read half way through this then got bored :P SORRY!
CONGRAAAAAAATS on the A, Iv, babe!! Arms hurt? No sleep? what's wrong, babe? Are the two things connected??

I don't know about the party Ina. I mean like Iv said after I got over the pain and crying and cursing and tossing thigs I understood Caroline. I could hardly expect her to act otherwise. Maybe she felt a tiny bit sorry for his death, but that was not enough to saden her so..
About Stefan, first I was like relief? then a huge NO was shouting at me in the face, then I was like disbelief, then again that NO screamed at me. So I came to this conclusioon. To Stefan dismay, a sense of sadness was stirred inside him while killing Klaus. I guess it was mainly triggered by the terribly hurt look Klaus shot him at his "last moments". He looked hurt that it was Stefan who completed the process.. genuinly hurt. And then Stefan was confused as to what he felt and because he thought "OK, so maybe he has something good keft in him. something human." so that's my theory. Paul was just amazing.
heart
Hello everyone, I have pretty bad news. I am ill. I am having a serious angina right now and my voice sucks and I was supposed to start my rehersals with the band I work with tomorrow. I am going to sing at 19 May in at school and we were starting the rehersals tomorrow but now with this voice, it is impossible. I am sooo tired all the time, couldn't go to school, I keep taking medicines... Gosh I dunno what to do. So, just dropped by to say that I won't be here for a few days girls, please pray for me :'( Luvya all <3 xoxo Bassie
Bassie, I'm so sorry , girl! Hope you'll get better soon!

Girls, have you seen this??
Bassie, I'm so sorry , girl! Hope you'll get better soon!

Girls, have you seen this??
Thank youu Sahour! :) Yes, my arms were hurting me all night, I couldn't sleep because of it. I need some bed time, but I can't do that, because I have so much to study. :/

Both, JoMo and Paul did a great job there. I like your theory, I mean, it's true, but I would also add that Stefan, in that moment, remembered the brotherhood they shared. :)

OMG! Bassie, that sounds terrible. I'm sos sorry babe. I hope you'll get better soon. VERY SOON, so you could do that on may 19th. :) I love you, please don't be nervous about it, because it won't go away if you are. Stay strong, and we LOVE YOU! :**
Ofc, we're praying for you. <3

Ina, I saw what Nancy said. :) Well, honeslty for now, Klaus will be happy to be back on his feet, by the end of this season, so we can't expect too much. :)
Bassie, i hope you'll get better as soon as possible and Ivana, I hope that you'll be able to sleep better tonight :)

I wonder what Nancy meant? Will Klaus just be found by Rebekah or waken up? Maybe we'll even see him in action or have a scene with Caroline :D (Hopefully!)

I've been studying a lot as well, my exams start next week. On the first day, I'll have 2 exams that are both 3 hours long -.-

Since we all live in such different places, I was curious about what the time difference is between us. How late is it where you all are? Right now it's about 7 o'clock in the evening here.
OMG Bassie! I am so sorry. Don't worry love we are praying for you <3 and like Iv said don't get nervouse there's still quite sometime till the 19th so you have time to relax and get better. Take care of yourself babe :*

Iv, sweetie. I really hope you are fine. If you are tired, screw studying and get some sleep girl!

And yes, he remembred their brotherhood, too. And really, JoMo always does such an incredible job, I hardly feel like I should point it out because his acting is just perfect!

AAAAAAANNNNND the picture is updated! take a look at link
I am sooo happy :D

Oh dear Arya I really wish you good luck. What are the subjects?

Right here it's 8:43, which means it was around 8 when it was at 7 in Netherlands :D
I hope she means that Klaus is in it ALIVE and not that we only see him laying somewhere dead lol

Historical Art/media & Biology. The day after that I'll have a Dutch exam and then thankfully, I have the rest of the week off to study for the next ones.
hahaha I know what you mean Arya! Thinking it over I was like waht if she means we'll see his dead body? But then again she said we will be happy about it so... I am hopeful.

Oh quite the messed up schdual :S Sorry about that babe. I wish you the best of luck :* I hate finals, ours don't start 'tll 6th of June, so I'm pretty relaxed now.. until I am not :P
Well maybe we'll be happy because he'll look more handsome than ever as a dead body xD Just kidding of course, let's stay positive and hope that we'll hear that lovely accent of him before the season ends :)

The only good thing about my exams being so early, is that I'll have a much longer summer holiday than the non-exam classes. Though it is pretty stressful to have 3 exams so close together
Wow Ivelina, you tried really hard. Thanks a lot! :*
I think I'll make Tumblr quite soon.

So finals have started, huh? It's not better here, they keep giving us tests and all kinds of dump essays.

Girl's I'm sure we'll see more than his dead body lol

Oh, and, you have to see this.
That is really interesting Sahar, My school week starts Monday and ends Friday.
I rewatched the death scene also and I noticed Stefan's look as well. I think it is because he feels guilty for some reason.

Ivana I read that on your video description (lovely video by the way :*) and I agree with it, you have a good point.

Awww Bassie <3 you are in my prayers sweetheart, I hope you recover nicely and quickly <3

Ina I saw that and I am eternally fangirling <3 and Sahar your add on has gotten me dead from happiness.

lmao Sara I love that video <3 that was pretty funny.

since the time difference question was an hour ago it was 2 PM here when it was asked.
Arya, now it's 23:30 here, but when you asked the question it was about 7 p.m. which means we you and me have the same time! :) As does Sara.
Sahour is one hour ahead of us. And Elle is a lot of hours behind.
Good luck with your exams dear. <33

Sahour I took your advice, and slept over 5 hours. :D I have no idea what to do tonight. :D It's already late, I don't want to sleep. :)

Sara, I LOVE THAT VIDEO! :D Hilarious, saw it few days ago, and laughed so much. :P

And thank youuu Elle for watching and liking my video. :)

Ugh, I hate time difference. Most of my friend are awake when I should be asleep.

Bassie, I'm sure you'll rock those exams! By the way girls, I want to brag a little, I rocked my English exam. I had all the points and I couldn't be any happier. :D

I agree, video is really funny. There should be more videos like that. :)
Very happy for your english exams Sara! Well done my girl. <3
And you're right about that! For ex, hate number 1: when TVD aires it's freakin 2 a.m. here, and I need to go to school at 7a.m., which means sleep, but watch RVD on friday, or NO SLEEP. :/

Now, it' time for a Sherlock episode, even if it's 00:26. :O Then, some sleep. Goodnight gilrs! :*
Sara, I liked that video They sure are obsessed with killing Klaus lol
And congrats on your English exam!!

Ivana, have you seen the new episode of Game of Thrones?!
Hey girls :D I wasn't around last night because.. well because I had a fight with my friend and didn't feel like talking at all so.. Long story

Oh girls I'm in hate with time difference! All y relatives live in Australia and we cross paths because when it's noon here it's almost midnight there. Or my aunt in Canada when it's almost midnight here it's noon there, so just yuk!

I'm bored and annoyed today
Sahour, don't make me beg, and speak up! What happened with your friend? And why bored and annoyed? :/

Arya, YES I DID SAW GoT 2x06. One word: AMAZING. The story is going a lot faster than it did in season 1. Dany was stunning with her: ''I'm no ordinary woman, my dreams come true!''. I just want to take those ships and go to Vesteros, because that's where all the others character are, but I know that won't happen, FOR A LONG TIME. :/
Jon finally met Ygritte. They are cute. It's strange to see Jon around a woman. She's a character that will help a lot, when it comes to Jon's developing. So, i do like her, for now.
I wish Joffrey DIED! How long do I need to see that ugly face? UGH. :/
Tyrion was very worried about Sansa, I loooved that, because they have a true love story in the books, so I heard.
Robb and Jeyne are so beautiful! God, I ship them all! :D This is insane, but I love how this episode was about ''the beginning of love'' for many characters. I It wasn't just about cold war.
Winterfell is taken. I don't think that will last long. And Arya(from GOT :D ) is having some pretty spectacular scenes latley. :)
What do you think? And sorry, I love to talk about everything if you don't ask me something specifically :P
sad
It's nothing Iv.. Really. I mean she like completely forgot about my birthday, and I gave her a cold shoulder, hoping that she would remember, she asked me what was wrong and I told her so she started was about the fact that it barely mattered and I shouldn't be upset. Really if she had apologized I would have shrugged it off. and then she was listing this huge list of when I made a mistake or hurt feelings or said something wrong and that forgetting my birthday is hardly anything in comparison of how much I hurt her (?) I swear if I hurt her I have never meant it. And I have apologized for everything wrong I've done that I am aware of. It's like she is holding a grudge. Hate that
over a year ago NasriN91 said…
heart
hey everybody.sorry for the interruption.i'm not new here.i've always been a klaroline girl! but honestly it's the first time i come to the family chat.i love that we all share 1 thing and it's our deep love for klaroline.oh...i forgot to say the magical word: I LOVE KLAROLINE!
heart
Why hellooooo Nasrin! How are you? You are niot interrupting at all, EVERYONR is wolcomed! Tell us about yourself a bit :D
I'm Sahar. I'm 17 years old and I am from Iraq :D
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!
heart
owwwww thank u! i'm great thx again!
i'm nasrin.20 years old from iran and i'm a clollege student.
and from the very first moment i realized i love the chemistry between KC and i think about them every moment.i wish something good will happen.i just wish.
She didn't even say ''I'm sorry''? WHAT? She forgat your bday? How can anyone forget your birthday, and above all, how can anyone, who is ABLE, not come to eat that JoMo cake? :)
Well, joke aside, I am sorry for what happened Sahour. You're right, she does seem to be holding a grudge, which is mean, and wrong. :/ But heey, your family was there for you, and so did we. <3 Heads up girl, don't go down, for someone who's not worth it. :*

Hello dear. :) Welcome to our family chat! It's awesome here, I'm glad you finally joined. My name is Ivana, 17 years old, from Serbia and Montenegro, shipping a lot of couples.
Now, your turn! :)
heart
nice to meet u ivana.
my fav couple is obviously KC.and i used to ship delena but now things have changed and i ship stelena.anyway i don't care much about them.klaroline is the one i love.
heart
Wohooo slow down a little everybody! Just wanted to see whats going on here and I saw the writings about Sahour's friend! You know what, I have finished friendships with two those kind of people Sahour. They never worth anything, trust me. I mean I am sooo sorry for you right now babe, it must have hurt you :( I hope everything will be okay with her but I know you will never forget the things she said. Because the things that she hold inside her, exploding in a fight is pretty cheap (i am talking from experience) and grudge is something pretty bad. And she didn't even say sorry for forgetting your bday? Screw her. Seriously, I am fucking pissed at her right now, as if she did that to me. Don't be upset Sahour, luv, they always come back to you eventually :)

And Hi Nasrin! Glad to meet you and welcome to the family! I am 17, from Turkey, highschool last year student, Klaroline&Bamon obsessed fan, like singing etc. :))

And girls I am still sooooo ill and I don't think I'll recover quickly so we postponed the rehersals to Thursday. I seriously am in a bad condition, ughhh I hate it! :((
Iv, and Bassie, tahnk you so much girls <3 I really appreciate your support babes. I havn't talked to her since yesterday. We passed each other in the school's hall today and I just turned away from her hoping she would apologize, but she didn't so I don't know where we stand. Like Bassie said, she hurt me very much. I mean I am aware that I've done a few wrong things here and there and no one is perfect but I really thought we cleared everything but we didn't so.. UGH WHATEVER! Screw this! I am done with this whole thing that is called friendship! NOBODY seems to be worth it. I am not taljing about you girls, you are my sisters <3

Nasrin, Iran is pretty close to Iraq! It makes you my neighbour! Or were I live in Kuwait now. AND I am rather shocked! This is the first time I meet a Stelena fan who used to be a DE fan! I never met the other way around, either. I love SE, too. OTP <3 but totally hating this whole triangle drama and the whole stressing over who Elena will choose thingy. BTW I have this feeling that Elena will choose to be alone by the end of this season.. I don't know why!

Oh dear! Bassie please stay in bed and take extra care of yourself. Drink a lot of tea and have tons of soup and sleep for like 20 hours if you can, then go and rock the place with your voice babe :*
heart
You're of course welcome dear Sahour, we are always here for you of course <3 I know what you're going through right now because as I said before, I had been there with two people. And with one of them, I had a 12-year-old friendship, can you imagine it? We had a fight and she was like telling everything she hated about me and I was shocked as hell. I didn't know she had a grudge like that so I threw her friendship into the wastebasket with one single word and never looked back. But you are soo merciful my dear and soo full of luv, you have a golden heart, that's why you cannot do what I did :) but that's a wonderful thing <3 So, try not to think about it a lot and wait for her to come up to you and say sorry. If she doesn't do that, trust me, it's completely her loss. ;)

And I am going to school unfortunately, and I cannot say that I can sleep that much. I keep drinking hot stuff all the time and keep taking medicines but this time they are not working fast :\ but thanks for caring about me babe <3
You're right Bassie. I am incapeable of holding a grudge, and I forgive a little too easily. It will only take her to come and say sorry and I'll forget all about it.. I know myself, I just didn't know you knew me that well! But I'm not so sure that it's a good thing Bassie, most of the time it just backfires at me, and it hurts me instead. I wish I could toughen up but I can't ..

Can't you like NOT go to school? I mean you are very ill after all. I really wish there's something I could do to help you recover quickly Bassie :(
heart
Babe, of course I know you well! We may seem like we are just internet friends to most people but we are not. I really feel like you are my true friends right beside me :) And don't worry about forgiving people easily. It may not be a good thing sometimes but in general, it is something nice, really :) But never let people hurt you babe, try to block those people from your life.

Well I gotta go to school because we have exams. If not, I wouldn't be going to school and I'd rest at home. Only the medicines and the care of my family can heal me right now babe, but your support means a lot too! There's nothing you should do about it, don't worry :) I'll be great in a few days and I'll "rock the place with my voice" :*
Nasrin, so good to have you here!

Sahar, I wish I was there to help you and maybe kick bitches ass!

Bassie, I know the feeling when you're not feeling well and you have to go to school. Those days are horrible and they mess your grades up.

I'm going to make Tumblr now. Any tips? :)
I'm here! Sahar, I'm sorry you're going through such a thing and I truly understand you because I forgive, too easily , too. And honestly I don't have any advice for you because I don't have any advice for me either..

Bassie, hope you'll get better soon! Try to sleep more because rest is the easiest medicine.

Sara, I don't have any tips lol Post each and every thought of yours even if you think it's stupid! Because what my practice tells is that people loved most the things that I 've put in the least effort :D If you have any troubles or questions, I'm here! And give us the link when you're ready, I wanna be the first follower lol

I had a pretty bad day, girls. I have some health problems right now and tomorrow they're going to run some test for me , just hope it won't be serious, I'll tell you when the results come out! Apart from that, nothing special really. I' studying for the seniors' exams we'll be sitting for on the 21st and 23rd. And that's all :D

And last but not least, welcome Nasrin! Hope you'll like it here :)
Btw, Sahar, if it'll comfort you, on the 3rd of May we're two birthday girls in my class, me and another girl, and this year her friends , although they're my classmates, bought her a big cake and they entered with the cake singing happy birthday during a lesson and although I had a big surprise party after that and I have many more loving friends that actually I can rely on all the time not only on my birthday, I felt awful because for my class it was HER day , I was out of the picture...
Awww I hate time difference.
and no need to thank me for liking your video Iv :)

Sahar, I am sorry dear <3 it is dumb of your friend to be angry at you about all those things she listed, especially if you apologized. She should've at least apologized to you. The same with me as with Bassie. I ended a friendship with someone like that was well. (except that story is much longer and complicated)

Hi Nasrin, welcome to the family chat :) I am Eleni, I am 16 and from the United States. Pleasure to meet you.

Good luck Ina, I shall be praying for you dear <3
Ugh exams while you're sick? HORRIBLE! Sorry Bassie <3

LOL Sara apreciate your offer, but I don't think kicking her ass would have helped much, Iwould've done it muself :P

Bassie, as much as you try to push those who hurt you, you always end up hurt, the universe is pretty screwed up in that way :S And I think Ina can understand what I mean. It's like people punish you for having a big heart by hurting you. Whatever, I'm so sick of this whole thing. The problem is we take pride in the fact that me, my friend and I, are always honest with each other and never hold back when one of us hurt each other, that turned out to be a lie so..

Ina, babe, I am so sorry you had to go through such a thing! I can only imagine how you felt then.. But hey! You got an amazingly big party after that! And you have real friends, babe. That's like more rare than diamond these days.

Bassie and Ina praying for both of you babes! BEST OF LUCK :*

Elle, what happened with that friend?? what did she do??

P.S I'm quote stalking you Bassie!
Hi Nasrin!! My name is Soraya, I’m 17-years-old and I live in The Netherlands. Just like everyone here I’m a VERY big Klaroline fan. :D

Sahar, I’m sorry to hear that about your friend. I hope she’ll apologize. You know, true friends are supposed to be able to talk about the things that are bothering them. Even if it might hurt the other, it’s always better to talk about it together than to pretend like everything’s fine.

Bassie and Ivelina, I sure hope that you will both get better soon! I don’t know what else I can say, except that I really wish you the best ;)

Ivana, last episode was indeed AWESOME! It was so intense, I loved every bit of it. Dany was great as always, I wonder who took her dragons though. It was indeed strange to see Jon with a woman lol, but I liked their scenes and I wonder what will happen. By the way, where is Ghost? Strange that he didn’t stay with Jon.
I think this might be the first episode where I hated someone more than Joffrey: Theon. He’s gone completely mad and I sure hope he’ll die soon.
I feel really bad for Sansa, but at least she has Tyrion and The Hound looking over her. What do you mean by a ‘true love story’. Do they just love each other or are they IN love with each other? I can’t imagine Tyrion and Sansa together like that lol.
Have you read the books by the way? I have not, but I’m certainly going to someday.
Now I’m confused, that girl with Robb is named Talisa right? I loved Arya’s scenes as well, she’s a tough little girl. Littlefinger recognized her right? It sure seemed like that.
Jaqen H’ghar is awesome as well, I wonder who the third death will be. I like Osha too, loved the scene where she/Hodor/Bran/Rickon/Direwolves left.
Oh, and I really loved Tyrions anger towards Joffrey. You know it’s a good scene if Joffrey gets slapped haha I can’t wait to watch the next episode!

wow I don't think I've ever written a post this long, sorry if it annoys anyone
AWWW Arya! Never mind about writing long posts! You should see us when we get hyper and write articles! LOL!

And that's exactly my point! Whenever I am annoyed or hurt by her I tell her immediately. She never complained, and when she did I never hesitated to make my intentions, actions and words understood if she misunderstood them, or apologized. So I don't know, I guess being traightforward isn't so common :(
Sadly it isn't :(
But if you haven't done anything wrong and she keeps acting like this, then she probably isn't worth having your friendship. Of course, I've only just met you, but from what I've seen you're honest and definitely very sweet. You don't deserve a friend who treats you badly. :)
This is me link

I've realized that I actually made Tumblr years ago, but I never used it. lol

Ivelina, I'm really sorry to hear that! Some friends can be real bitches. But then, they're not really our friends, are they?

Good luck with you exams girls!