Klaus & Caroline ♥Klaroline family chat♥

sahour95 posted on Feb 09, 2012 at 12:58PM
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us about your problems, yourself, rant on, it doesn't matter! WE ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU! All you have to do is say the magical word.. I love Klaroline♥ Just remember we LOVE hugs ;D

Close family members:
(To be added to this list all you have to do is come constantly here)
louvreangel- Basak: The mommy AKA mommy Bassie
Joy3570- Ivelina: Oldest kid
sahour95- Sahar: Naughty kid
IvanaDyP- Ivana: Crying Kid
Ritaprodz- Rita: Iv's Twin sister
MusicOfTheNigt- Eleni: Quiet kid

Big Family members:
(We welcome all new members, and consider them a part of our family :D all have to do is come and chat with us! Please tell me your name when you first visit :D)
Kackahaluzova- Katie
klarolinelove- Nicole
delenafrenchfan- Emeline
buffyl0v3r44- JoHannah
lillyqueen94- Libby
modernfan- Sara
foxxx666- Irina
Talice- Tatjana
burbuli8ra9- Angela
tonyziva1234- Dannii
Tigerlily888 - Lilly
Delena4eva -Tanith
MissPopuri- Kristina
TiBiscuit- Imane
QueridaPantufa- Soraya
NasriN91- Nasrin
fa567- Amy

Quotes Section!
(I haunt them or they are sent to me :P)
Basak:"we're a huge family here and I luv it sooo much! Klaroline-family forever! <3"
Ivana "We do everything together, every fandom can envy us! We rock girls! <33"
Sahar "The only reason Klaroline obsession is fun, is because of you girls <3"
Ivana(said on YouTube) "You're gonna meet so many amazing KC fans and you're gonna enjoy talking to them. I spend half of my day on that spot, chatting with Klaroline girls."
Basak Girls, luv ya all so much. I just... this club would be sooo fucking empty without you girls :)) <3"
Sahar "My Klaroline family get me more than my own sister!"
Eleni "They should very well be jealous, us Klaroline fans have an unbreakable bond <3"
Ivana "We're together, always&forever"
Basak "Gosh, we know each other so well we can even put names for each other, I think I am gonna cry now :')"
Basak "You can always come to me to talk, from here, from the forum, from private messages and everything, I'll always be there for you. For all of you guys"
Sahar " I LOVE sharing my daily life with you♥ you are all amazing listeners!"
Ivana " It a true honor and pleasure to be here and know you. I keep telling my friends about you.. You are all magical. Love this family."
Eleni "this club is the first one where I feel involved and like people actually do care and I love how quickly we all accepted each other. <3 words can't even describe how much I love you all and this club <333"
Ivana " Aww, I just love you guys, and everything that we have I want to share with the rest of the world. We're one of the best fandoms, truly!"
Basak "I luv my Klaroline family so much that nobody can break this bond between us <3"
Sahar "Ok so I realized my life would TOTALLY suck without you girls♥"
Basak "You became my everything in such a short time that I still cannot believe it <3 :')"
Sahar "it is hard to come across a friend who's worthy of trust like you my lovely family! We are sisters!"
Bassie "Nothing can get between us babe, we are family! Not even fights can seperate us, we have this unbreakable bond"
Sahar "I can offially say that I consider this place my second home, the comforting one that I run away to whenever I need comfort, and never fail to get it"
Ivana"LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCH! TO THE MOON AND BACK! NO! MOREEEE! It's so warm here, like a true home"
Basak "We may seem like we are just internet friends to most people but we are not. I really feel like you are my true friends right beside me"
Soraya "I just wanted to say that I love how supportive you all are towards each other! I wish there were more positive people like that"

Check out our nicknames for each other in link
So Basak's cafe link is now opened! She serves the best hot coke, tea and Velvet red cupcakes that she takes right from Eleni's kitchen!
Check out link
our link dates! Add your birthday date so we can wish you a great day :D

Things we dedicated for each other:
Basak's fanfiction: link, link, link
Sahar's Klaroline link

The beautiful image below is made by our awesome Mommy Bassie! She made it using our most remarkable quotes :D
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us ab
last edited on Jul 26, 2012 at 10:28PM

Klaus & Caroline 1661 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 1661

over a year ago NasriN91 said…
heart
omg you all are so lovely.i'm so happy i've joined u and upset why i hadnt joined earlier! thank u so much my dear friends for your lovely comments.
and yes sahar.i guess we're neighbours.another reason to make me feel close to you!
over a year ago IvanaDyP said…
Nice meeting you Nasrin. :) Well, all that matters here, is that you ship KC! <33

Sahour, I will agree with Bassie. :/ But hunny, as I said, you have us, remember? Always&forever. <3 I know it's not the same, because we can't actuallly run at each other every day, or ever, but here's to hope. :)
It hurts, but time heals, I've always told you that. And only a time can show how much she cares about you. I hope it won't be too late when she/if she says she's sorry.

Why are you going to school my Bassie, if you're still ill? Stupid exams! I want you to rest, to get better. Oh, crap! I'm so worried that your condition is the same. :/ BUT YOU WILL ROCK THE PLACE WITH YOUR VOICE, as soon as you get better! :*

Sara, finally a tumblr page! YEEEY GIRL! :)

Ina, I wish you the best of luck! <33

Arya, it's not annoying to me! :D I love talking about everything here, with everyone! :)
Yes, Dany's dragons! WTH? Where are they??? But I think she will get them back, as will Jon find Ghost. Oh, Theon is freakin child to me! I just wish to see that betraying ass, dead! Sorry for swearing. :P
Like, IN love. No I haven't read the books yet. Well, I did some parts, online, and I found all about them, like every story, because I'm addicted to spoilers, I NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING! So, I do know everything! :) But I also plan to read the books, because even tho I know every story, I want to enjoy the GRRM writing. He's fantastic, I heard.
Yes that girl with Robb is Talica, but I think that's her surname, because in the books her name is Jeyne.
I do think that Petyr Baelish recognized her, but I think he will be quiet for a while. After all, he doesn't want to see his lovley Catelyn in a pain.
Yes, Tyrion needs to get some sense in that stupid, little king.

Oh, and we should get a nicname for Nasrin. That's like a true WELCOMING to the family! :D

Nas? Nan? Nain? Asri? Lol, think of something! :)
over a year ago LovingLucy said…
Hi my name is Katie and my ULTIMATE favourite couple is and will always be Klaus and Caroline! I love that she truly cares for him, and I love so much that he truly cares for her, too. And theak you Ellen, aka HaleyDewit for showing me here! Love you!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago MusicOfTheNigt said…
smile
That friend. Well we were friends since elementary school and I was very shy back then so I hung out with her and became friends with her friends. In 6th grade she began to talk about me behind my back saying that I stole her friends and was being a huge drama queen. She kept on being friendly with me and then would be a bitch and it would keep happening that she would talk behind my back so now I just ignore her.

hmmmmm a nickname for Nasrin... My brain is fried at the moment so I can't be much help so I will probably steal whatever nickname you girls think of

Hi Katie, welcome to the family chat :D They really are amazing, they are my OTP <3.
big smile
oh a nickname.that is a great welcoming actually.u could pick Nesi.but if u can come up with anything better please say!
Katie, welcome, welcomee! <3 Very happy to have you here. :) Tell us more about yourself dear, and then we will tell you more about us! Much love. :)

NESI! Great! It's easier when you pick yours, because that means you like it, and I LIKE IT TOO! <3

OMG! Girls, your friend experiences are bad. :( I'm sorry for that one. I really am. But tell me the name of your best friend/s on the world, tell me more about her/them. :)
over a year ago QueridaPantufa said…
Hi Katie! Welcome to the Klaroline chat :D

I like the nickname Nesi! ;-)

Ivana, I see you're a spoilerjunky haha. I always try to avoid spoilers, so please don't give anything away of what will happen :) But of course I loove talking about what is happening in the show right now so that's okay!

Eleni! Have you seen the last OUAT?? I just saw it last night :D
Oouups, sorry Arya, I really am spoilerjunky! :D I don't have the nervs to have the information laying there and waiting for me, and me ignoring it? No, no, nouu! I muss have a peek. :D Or see the whole thing *which I usually do*, and the worst part is that I love sharing spoilers, so I do that, as you can see, without asking people ''Do you like spoilers?''. :D
wink
haha I know it can be VERY hard and sometimes I see a tiny spoiler, which makes me want to read more but usually I don't , especially with Game of Thrones. I just love all those twists and unexpected things the show has :D
That's also why I'm watching the show before reading the books. The books will be amazing either way, but I prefer not knowing what'll happen in the show :)
over a year ago louvreangel said…
Came back :))

Sahour dear I see you're still upset over her but you should stop thinking about it. Think about this, this way; She isn't even thinking about the whole situation right now, she expects you to come up and say something but you will not do it. So, if it's not important for her, it shouldn't be important for you either, do you understand what I mean?

And Iv, Ina thanks a lot for wishing me best <3 When I woke up this morning I felt better and my voice is getting better so, thank God, I think I will be okay in a few days :)) You girls prayed and it worked, see? :)) <3

I luv the nickname Nesi for Nasrin a lot! Hey Nesi <3

And welcome Katie! I hope you'll have a great time here :) Oh and, we should find a nickname for Katie too, right? Her name is easy to find actually. Kate? Kat? Cat? Kath? Her name is short anyways, I think Kate and Kat are the best options :D

LOL Iv, you just gave Aya spoilers :D
big smile
thx guys.yeh i like the nickname Nesi.bcuz when i was 10 years old my friends and i had a biking group called rani and my name was Nesi ! glad u liked it too!
hi katie.i'm kinda new here too.nice to meet u!
over a year ago sahour95 said…
heart
WOW missed a lot!

Bassie and Iv, thank you both so much for your support. I'm keeping her out of my mind. Today she did what ensured that I will never ever get back to her friendship. You remember a while back when I went through this horrible patch in my life because of you-know-what (for those who don't I lost someone very close to me in a very horrible way, that's all I can say) and I didn't feel like being around people? Well, today shecame to me and I was hopeful she'd apologize, instead she was like, I was depressed and you didn't care and that hurt me. I vaguely remember her calling me during that horribly terrible time and rambling until I couldn't take it and told her to leave me alone. She could hardly blame me, really. I wasn't talking to anyone, I even stopped coming here and I needed every comfort I could get and she gave me nothing. Anyways when she said that I just told her that she is more selfish than I thought she was and walked away. NOW I don't think I can ever forgive her.
Sorry for the boring long rant here, but I am so pissed and hurt and you know how wonderful we are when it comes to comforting each other. for the awesome new addition to the family, you must know, we even discuss personal issues here and talk about our lives!

Elle, I'm sorry about your friend that is just really bitchy of her. Like Iv said we have horrible history with friends! But we have each other. Always&Forever

YAY! I love Nesi! Welcome Nesi to the family! And don't be upset for not coming earlier! Better late than never :D I have a friend who's name is Nasrin actually,hehe, that's BTW :D
And Katie, HELLOOOOO! Tell us about yourself, babe <3

Bassie I am soooo GLAD that you are better :*

Oh Iv, about my best friends. Well, I have a couple. One of them is Buthaina (don't even try to pronouce her name, LOL!) Although she is my sister's friend and I met her through sis, but we grew really close together. She's three years older than me, but I feel like we are on the same page most of the time. She's really amazing, she has this really childlishly spontanouse nature about her, and that very deep and very wise personality that might shock you. And she can make me laugh like no one else. If it ever happens that me, sis and her are in the same room, well we never stop laughing. And I have another friend my age her name is Malak (
means Angel) and she is amazing and everything, but suicidal. Like really she tried to kill herself two years ago .. Yes I was there and it was a horrible experience .. don't ask. But that's about it! And there's my sister and brother who no one can ever beat them. They will always be my best friends. What about you Iv? I get the impression you have lots of close friends, you are just too awesome not to have so many!

Ooops that was a LONG rant! You can skip through if you want!
heart
Elle, I just saw what you wrote. That girl talked behind you? Well that's one of the many things I hate and that was pretty bitchy of her, really. Fuck it off, really. Those people worth nothing at all.

Sahour, I know you've been going really hard times these days and you just got over them and BAM this... But you know what? Look at the bright side! Now you know who your real friends and who are not ;) People show their true selves in situations when you need them the most. You deserve much better than this luv, don't even doubt it. You think you will not get her frienship back? Fine, it's her loss, seriously. Not yours. I know you're pissed but try not to be, take a deep breathe and try to feel better :) want some jokes maybe? Or should I send you my videos of the contest I won ;D

And I am saying this to everyone, again; NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU WRITE, WE WILL READ IT. At least I will :D Don't feel like not writing so long, if you got things to say, say them.

And Sahour I am sorry about your suicidal friend but as long as you are on her side, I think she'll be okay :) <3
BTW I am writing the fourth chapter of my fanfic write now girls! <3
Thank you Bassie. I'll be fine... I always come out of these things, just need time to let it go, you know?

And yes yes PLEASE! Do send me the video! I almost forgot about it! I'd love to see it<3

Well, I don't know about my friend. She always needs someone to lean on it's heartbreaking. I do my best and hope she'll come out of this eventually.

AND YAY FOR THE FIC! I MISSED IT SOOO MUCH :D
heart
Babe of course you need time and when you will be ready, you'll just let it go :))

And I am sending it to you right now ;)

And that friend of yours will be okay dear. As you said, she will come out of this eventually :))

I am still writing the fanfic, I am sooo freaking inspired :D
smile
oh interesting.sahour, i thought you had never heard my name before!
Oh My God Arya I did see it!!!! My poor Henry <3 I hope that Emma will actually be smart enough to be able to realize that this whole curse is real. I hope Henry doesn't die. And Regina/Evil Queen annoys me with wanting revenge on Snow. If she wants revenge on anyone it should be her evil mother, not Snow!

Thank you girls :* I know, like I said I cut her out of my life, I didn't want to be around someone like that.
As for my best friend, her name is Alex, we have known each other since we were 7, we went to the same church <3. She is very energetic and random. She always knows how to make me smile and is like a sister. She is always there for me when I am in pain. She is 2 years younger than me, I also met her through my sister but she is closer to me than with my sister.

Bassie I think you should definately send us those videos :) and yay about the fanfic, I missed it <3 I will def read it when it is up.
The fanfic is now available on articles! :)) (I felt like saying that a new product has arrived on stores :D:D)

I sent you the video too Elle <3
heart
Yep, I'll be fine. We will all be fine.. I just hope we will survive the finale of TVD! TOTALLY DRADING IT!

And yes Nesi I have heard your name before... Several times, I might add. It's common :)))

Awww I love those friends who make us laugh! And YAY Bassie! Off to read your fic :DDD

I just saw your vid! OH GIRL I AM SOOO PROUD OF YOU! You are just simply AMAZING! Really! Love you babe, you did an amazing job <3
heart
Aww Sahour thanks a lot babe! I am sooo glad you like the vid <3 I tried to do my best there and you know what, a day before the contest, I lost my voice-- again! I was freaked out but a miracle happened and when I woke up in the morning my voice was waaaay better :)

And thanks for reading my fanfic babe, really looking forward to seeing your comment <3
Oh Elle I'm sure Henry won't die. I think Emma might start to believe in the curse in the season finale, or maybe she'll just think that Regina wanted to poisen her (not because she believes Regina is the Evil Queen, but because she is just evil) I felt bad for Jefferson too, he definitely has reason to be 'Mad'. And it really annoys me as well how obsessed the Queen is with taking revenge for something that wasn't even Snow's fault! She was just a child and she grew up believing that it was actually her fault that the queen was unhappy. I hope we'll see more people remember their lives in Fairytale land soon :D

It might not be any of my business, but I just wanted to say that I love how supportive you all are towards each other! I wish there were more positive people like that.
kiss
Aww Bassie! Quite the luck you have! Well you ended up doing an incredible job :D

Annnnd I just left a comment!

AWWW Arya <3 I am quote stalking you! In case you're wondering what this means, and I'm pretty sure you are, well, I am the quote stalker whenever I think that someone said something catchy and quote worthy I take that quote and put it up in the quotes section :D and now I am adding yours!
You see Arya we ARE a family and don't you start saying things like it's non of my business! You are a part of the family now, and you must understand that! You are allowed to talk about anything we talk about. Even more you can always count on us if you need a shoulder (shoulders in that case) to cry on. So be sure babe, that you are a part of the family now.. and it's always and forever <3
ah thankyou Sahar! I'm probably just sounding dramatic, but I had a very long and hard day, so it feels good to hear you say that. :)
heart
oh hun what happened? You know you can tell us!
It's nothing serious, always just a bunch of small stuff. I was feeling a bit down earlier today, but I'm fine really ;)
heart
Aww sweetie. I know what you mean. Sometimes it's just isn't a good day. But cheer up girl :D You have us ;P
heart
you girls DO cheer me up, thanks :) I've loved Fanpop since I first discovered it, but now it is even more fun because you all.
I understand Arya, I doooo... But I can't help it, I NEED to know. Also, I enjoy talking ''therories'' with people, about what a certain spoiler means! That's my favorite part! :D

OMG! Bassie, what a relief. For you, and for US! So glad you know that's you're getting better. <33

Now that's it Sahour! That's the limit. I think even your not-friends would care about what happened to you in that time. It was painful, and horrible, and I just can't stand the idea of someone not caring to help you, to be there for you! I freakin wanted to DO something. ANYHTING! And she...UGH, I can't even! My dear, you're much better without her. People like that, they're like a poison in your life. & you're so AMAZING! You deserve so much. So much GOOD. So walk away, even if she does apologize. You'll find better. I know and YOU know you will! <3
WOW, the way you desribed Buthaina! <3 She sounds amazing. She sounds FUN! :)
But, Oh God, what a terrible experience for you and for your friend Malak. I can't even imagine that situation. :/
You know Sahour, you're SO STRONG! I can see that every day more. You had a hard life, or at least people around you did, and still are so kind and cheerful and positive, and I love all that about you! Congratulations, for being storng like that, with only 17. Proud of you! :*

I do have a lot of friends. But I have 5 best friends. :) The first one, is really THE FIRST ONE! She's like my sister, or more- my everything. She's been there for me, I've been there for her, and it feels like we will always be like that. Her name is Kristina. She's truly my world. My family! <33
The other two best friends, are both called Nina! Hahah, yes I have two bffs and their names are Nina M. and Nina Dj. Well, Nina M.-is my bff like forever. I know her since I know myself. Kindergarten, elementary school, high school- always in the same class, always together. Nina Dj- is one of the most kind persons I ever met. She can't even swear without keeping her voice down. :D
And the last two, but not the least are Daniela and Sanja. Sanja can make you laugh 24/7. She has that addicting laugh. YOU MUST LAUGH! :D Daniela is the smartest girl I ever met! She's the best student in my entire school, hell, in my town! So proud to be her friend. :) I LOVE THEM ALL! I can't imagine my life without them.

Elle and Alex! CUTEEE! <33
Bassie I want that video! NOW! Fic is about to be read. :D
Arya- what SAHOUR said! <333 You're me,I'm you, we are weeee! :*
And please, share your days with us. Your problems, or happy moments. We love helping or celebrating with each other. :)

NOW THAT's LONG! But mommy Bassie said WE SHOULD WRITE AS MUCH AS WE WANT! :D I could do more? HAHA. NO! :D
heart
Awwww Arya! I am so glad to hear that! There's nothing I love more than to put a smile on someone's face, imagine if that person is a family member <3

LOL Iv, I know what you mean! I cannot live without spoilers, 'cause I simply can't wait that long for the next episode!

Well, I wouldn't say I'm THAT strong, but I try! I mean you should meet my aunts, uncles, mom, dad, they have been through hell and back, but still standing in one piece makingg their dreams come true. You do give me too much credit babe, and I LOVE you for that <3 Always making me feel so special! And my strength, if it does exist, I got it because I have faith. In people, in God, in tomorrow and that it will be a better day. And really without that how can anyone live?

And yes Buthaina IS fun! SO very much. And even if I don't see her like every single day, I swear we pick up from where we left off even if a month passes without talking to each other. You see we don't have to keep in touch to know that we will always be there for each other. But her company is so addictive! LOL! I swear when I had JoMo on my cake I didn't hear the end of it for like three days, she kept teasning and harassing me. So so embaressing! And these things happen way more than we would like to admit. You see the problem is she refuses treatment. I keep telling her she needs to see someone a psychiatrist, but she just keeps saying that she is fine and that I am being annoying with this whole thing. I don't belive her though.

Aww sweetie. All your freinds sound so amazing! And I love that each one of them has a very unique chractaristic about her, funny, smart, kind.. Such a gorgeouse groupe, I bet <3 LOL! Both your friends arre Nina?? Anf guess who else is named Nina :P

HAHAHAHA you beat us all with your long posts Iv :P
Just read it Bassie and I loved it (shall comment soon) <3 and I shall watch the video soon.

Arya, I have a feeling you are right, I love Jefferson <3. I really want to see more of Rumple/Belle in the finale. I felt bad for the Queen when it first happened but when she blamed Snow I got annoyed with her again. The poor girl just didn't want Regina to lose her mother. I definately want more people to remember.

Dear, it is definately your business to say that, like Sahar said, you are also part of the family now. :) <3

Aww thanks Iv <3 awww Nina Dj sounds so adorable.
Iv is the Queen of lengthy posts :P
heart
helloooo girls! WOW! It's really quiet here today. Where is everybody??

OK so I come baring gifts.. Sort of :P I made a new Klaroline video annndddd it's a very very very special dedication to... YOU! Yes all of you :D I was thinking about each and every one of you girls while making it and I just wanted to show you all how much I love you! You girls rock my world! You've been there for me, you made me feel special, you understand me and support me and I just love you all so much <3 I know it's not nearly enough, but I tried <3 LOVE YOU GIRLS, and I hope you will like it :*
heart
WOW darling! this is awesome.love it! this is one of the best videos of them i've ever seen! i like to see more!
well i see my self a part of the family :D so thank u!
i just can't describe how i feel when i watch them together.it makes me cry!
kiss
I was in school, not exactly my idea of a fun time, and OMG FINALE IS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww you made us a video, you are so sweet <3. First of all I adore the song <3 it is also beautiful editing. I love the quote Klaus says and your little shoutout <3 I am almost crying, you are so sweet. I had such a stressful day with all this schoolwork and grades but this made me feel much better. I love you <3
AWWWW Thank you girls for liking this so much <3 I am so glad:* And I mean it when I say you're VERYIMPORTANT TO ME!

LOL Nesi, it makes me cry when I see them together, too!!! And OF COURSE YOU ARE A PART OF THE FAMILY!

I am so scared/excited/terrifid of the finale! I just want everyone I love out alive from this episode! I have a feeling I won't be able to sleep tonight, waiting for it to get online so I can watch already!
meh
thx again hun!
yes i am also TERRIFIED and a bit sad bcuz after that we won't see them for quite a long time!
I KNOW! The wait is so the wprst thing ever! And knowing that it will end with a major cliffhanger is hardly helpful. I just hope that I make it through the episode without any heartattacks!
it's so good to know that in the case something bad happend, we have each other to talk about it and not keep it to ourselves.bcuz that is so difficult!
That's always the case with us. We discuss the episodes, get mad, depressed, swear and everything you might think of in here! Really helps getting through the day of TVD withdrawal!
heart
so i'm ready for the finale and looking forward to having a enjoyable time.well, i have to go to sleep.good night darling!
Wow Sahar! The video is AMAZING!! I love the editing and how the lyrics fit them perfectly. I don't know how I didn't come across your videos on Youtube earlier, but I subscribed you now and I am definitely going to watch your other videos! ;)

And I also cannot wait anymore for tomorrow, when I can finally watch TVD!! I'm hoping so much that Klaus will be awakened and that he'll have at least one scene with Caroline.
heart
Good night Nesi! Sleep tight babe <3

AWWWW Arya! You have a YT account? Must go sub you :D Thank you so much for the sub babe :* I am so glad you liked the video

I hope that we get to see them together in the episode or at least see Klausup on his feet. Although thinking about it when Klaus, (I will not say if!) is awakened all hell will break loose. He'll surely go after the Salvatores and be wicked angry *stealing your expression Elle* and wants revenge.
Oh thanks, my videos really aren't that good though lol
I also had much more videos on my previous account, but then I got deleted so I'm afraid to put those videos back up.

And of course he'll be mad, they 'killed' him! you have to admit that his angry face is pretty awesome :D
Julie Plec said we will be crying by the end so I fear one of my lovies will die D:

I have my own dictionary that is filled with "wicked" and "fangirling".

Klaus will definately take revenge, I am praying it won't effect Klaroline.
Elle, have you seen this OUAT video? It's really good, all the lyrics fit the scenes perfectly :)
link
OK! I'm gonna be short now! I can't even think now!!!!! 2 hours to the finale! TO FREAKIN HOURS! MY HEART WILL STOP! HELL, IT's STOPPING RIGHT NOW!

Ok, the only thing I do remember from your last talk is: SAHOUR's VIDEO! Firstly, how can I ever thank youuuu for doing this for us? Secondly: THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! MY EMOTIONS!!! THE SONG! KLAROLINE! YOU!!!! US! <3333 Love you soooooooo much!! Thank you SO MUCH! <333

Now, goodnight world! This is the last of me for a quite long time. :D LOVE YOU ALL! <3
over a year ago Talice said…
kiss
So, I am going on a schooltrip in few hours, and I couldn't wait to watch the finale on Saturday evening when I come back, so I had to wake up at 2am to watch it. Anyway, I'm still shocked. Our JoMo, my love. He has to come back. And I just wanted to say I'll miss you all, and don't do anything fun without me. :D Love ya! <3
over a year ago Joy3570 said…
LMFAO, Nobody has spoken after the ep :D :D :D
I guess, you're all over-whelmed like me, I'm still processing and I don't even know where to begin with....

So, perhaps soon somebody will come here to get me out of this shock cause I don't even function properly.
kjfidshgfirwahgknjfrnj!!! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?? WHAT WHAT JUST HAPPENED?? OK TOO MANY EMOTIONS AND MY HANDS ARE SHAKING THE ONLY THING I WANNA SAY IS PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEE DON'T TELL ME THAT JOSEPH WILL NOT BE KLAUS! THERE'S NO FUCKING WAY! I .. I I DON'T WANT TERVINO AS KLAUS! He's great but NOT JOSEPH.. KLAUS=JOSEPH