Klaus & Caroline ♥Klaroline family chat♥

sahour95 posted on Feb 09, 2012 at 12:58PM
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us about your problems, yourself, rant on, it doesn't matter! WE ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU! All you have to do is say the magical word.. I love Klaroline♥ Just remember we LOVE hugs ;D

Close family members:
(To be added to this list all you have to do is come constantly here)
louvreangel- Basak: The mommy AKA mommy Bassie
Joy3570- Ivelina: Oldest kid
sahour95- Sahar: Naughty kid
IvanaDyP- Ivana: Crying Kid
Ritaprodz- Rita: Iv's Twin sister
MusicOfTheNigt- Eleni: Quiet kid

Big Family members:
(We welcome all new members, and consider them a part of our family :D all have to do is come and chat with us! Please tell me your name when you first visit :D)
Kackahaluzova- Katie
klarolinelove- Nicole
delenafrenchfan- Emeline
buffyl0v3r44- JoHannah
lillyqueen94- Libby
modernfan- Sara
foxxx666- Irina
Talice- Tatjana
burbuli8ra9- Angela
tonyziva1234- Dannii
Tigerlily888 - Lilly
Delena4eva -Tanith
MissPopuri- Kristina
TiBiscuit- Imane
QueridaPantufa- Soraya
NasriN91- Nasrin
fa567- Amy

Quotes Section!
(I haunt them or they are sent to me :P)
Basak:"we're a huge family here and I luv it sooo much! Klaroline-family forever! <3"
Ivana "We do everything together, every fandom can envy us! We rock girls! <33"
Sahar "The only reason Klaroline obsession is fun, is because of you girls <3"
Ivana(said on YouTube) "You're gonna meet so many amazing KC fans and you're gonna enjoy talking to them. I spend half of my day on that spot, chatting with Klaroline girls."
Basak Girls, luv ya all so much. I just... this club would be sooo fucking empty without you girls :)) <3"
Sahar "My Klaroline family get me more than my own sister!"
Eleni "They should very well be jealous, us Klaroline fans have an unbreakable bond <3"
Ivana "We're together, always&forever"
Basak "Gosh, we know each other so well we can even put names for each other, I think I am gonna cry now :')"
Basak "You can always come to me to talk, from here, from the forum, from private messages and everything, I'll always be there for you. For all of you guys"
Sahar " I LOVE sharing my daily life with you♥ you are all amazing listeners!"
Ivana " It a true honor and pleasure to be here and know you. I keep telling my friends about you.. You are all magical. Love this family."
Eleni "this club is the first one where I feel involved and like people actually do care and I love how quickly we all accepted each other. <3 words can't even describe how much I love you all and this club <333"
Ivana " Aww, I just love you guys, and everything that we have I want to share with the rest of the world. We're one of the best fandoms, truly!"
Basak "I luv my Klaroline family so much that nobody can break this bond between us <3"
Sahar "Ok so I realized my life would TOTALLY suck without you girls♥"
Basak "You became my everything in such a short time that I still cannot believe it <3 :')"
Sahar "it is hard to come across a friend who's worthy of trust like you my lovely family! We are sisters!"
Bassie "Nothing can get between us babe, we are family! Not even fights can seperate us, we have this unbreakable bond"
Sahar "I can offially say that I consider this place my second home, the comforting one that I run away to whenever I need comfort, and never fail to get it"
Ivana"LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCH! TO THE MOON AND BACK! NO! MOREEEE! It's so warm here, like a true home"
Basak "We may seem like we are just internet friends to most people but we are not. I really feel like you are my true friends right beside me"
Soraya "I just wanted to say that I love how supportive you all are towards each other! I wish there were more positive people like that"

Check out our nicknames for each other in link
So Basak's cafe link is now opened! She serves the best hot coke, tea and Velvet red cupcakes that she takes right from Eleni's kitchen!
Check out link
our link dates! Add your birthday date so we can wish you a great day :D

Things we dedicated for each other:
Basak's fanfiction: link, link, link
Sahar's Klaroline link

The beautiful image below is made by our awesome Mommy Bassie! She made it using our most remarkable quotes :D
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us ab
last edited on Jul 26, 2012 at 10:28PM

Klaus & Caroline 1661 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 1661

over a year ago sahour95 said…
heart
Haha So long, because u missed so much!! I've never been to a music concert before, i would love to though.
And you should read something for her. I would suggest the one Bassie and I love so much :D

LGBT? I think we are talking about lesbians here, right?? If so, I really don't mind!! I mean everyone has a right to act based on what they wantq. It's their choice and it's not my place to judge people, so if they feel ok with it, if they are happy with their decision, I simply have no say in it. As long as I am ot harmed by their behaviour, I don't really mind it, you know? I treat people as they wish to treat me. And as long as I can tell some of them are really good people but they chose a different life style, and again it is not my place to judge.

Hahahaha, come on Iv, you can't tell me that you don't have a huge dream, too?? And really I am seriouse about that Noble prize dream! And you shall see me pn TV one day!!! And strange is great! Normal is overrated!!
I know! Such ana amzing job. The thing is I write, and it is the only thing that I feel like doing for the rest of my
Iife, becuase I love it sooo much. I will do my best to be the best :D

Oh, ok, I understand. So it is pretty much the same thing for the different groups in Islam. Nothing really main just some differences. So yep I totally inderstand. I am just so interested in learning about different religions, you know?? I would like to broaden my mind.

Oh Spain! I LOVE Spain!! Huge fan pf Spanish football!! And i have never been there, either, but I would LOVE to :D

The game: I have the weirdest family combination from both my mom and dad's side. From dad's grandpa is half Turkish, his father was half Italian, and his father is half Iranian!! And of course they lived in Iraq their whole lives so..From mom's side they're a combination of Syrian and Iraqis!!
over a year ago louvreangel said…
heart
WOW! What did I just miss here? :D

Okay so, first of all Elle, never say you're unattractive or anything! Trust yourself and your looks babe, never underestimate them. Because you are valueable with your heart. These days boys are total dicks and only look what you got on the outside but the thing they miss is the fact that you have a golden heart inside you :) So, nevermind them. And I just dated one guy and it didn't work. And you know, the other guy I flirted found someone else so... :)

Well about LGBT, I don't mind it. I even have friends who are gay. People can have their own sexual choices and I have no right to judge them or anything. As Sahour said, I treat people as how I want to the treated.

And Iv, I am sure you have a big dream too! Cmon, think of it and tell us :) And yeah, I wish I could be an agent... :))

Sahour, dear, I am sure you are going to be a great journalist because I know you want it so much and I am sure you'll do everything to achive it--well you already are doing everything :)

And I never been interested to Spain or their language so... But I can understand your passion about them because I have the same thing about Russian! I learnt russian from songs (mostly t.A.T.u.) and this year if I pass the exam to the university, I will study Russian Language and Literature which will be awesome!! <3

OMG Sahour, you have a weird family there dude! :D:D

The game: Whenever I feel pain, or whenever I feel down I sing to ease my pain. That helps a lot. I sing my lungs out and that feels good :)
kiss
See Elle?? You are beautiful! Never convince yourself otherwise

Hehe thankies Bassie for the support! And Omg! Russian?? You are thefrst person I know who actually loves
Russian language and wants to study it!! Best of luck! When will you take that exam??

I know!! Everyone says that!! I grew up in an extraordinary enviroment taking in all kinds of ideas, so I am lucky in that sense, broaden my scope and all :)
And I know whag you mean, singing just helps you get all of those feelings out, just like writing for me.

The game: I hate peanut butter!!!!!!
heart
I will take the first exam on 1st April (i know i know... just like a joke, right?) and the second on 16th June. I am sooo stressed out because the first exam is more important. We have a fucking complicated education system here so no questions please because I cannot explain :D:D

Oh btw, Sahour wanted me to do a fan art for our Forum and well, I did two arts. Let's see which one you like more girls :))

(and if you don't like both, tell me and I will make another one :))
I will take the first exam on 1st April (i know i know... just like a joke, right?) and the second on
heart
And the second one:

Your comments mean a lot my Klaroline family <3
And the second one:

Your comments mean a lot my Klaroline family <3
heart
And Sahour, sorry I forgot the game. Well, you hate peanut butter? WTF?? It's an amazing thing and you know what, when I read it, I was eating peanut butter :D:D telepathy again... :D

And the game: I am a huge fan of Egypt. I know everything about it. Especially the ancient Egypt. I will go there someday, absolutely!
kiss
1st of April?? That is pretty close!! I am sure you will do great though :D

And omgosh! Such a tough choice! I am IN LOVE with both, but I think I love the second one better. What do you girls think??
Thank you sooo much for the beauty Bassie :*
I know it's pretty close... that's why I keep studying everyday and that's why I am sooo stressed these days...

You're welcome dear, I am glad you like 'em :)) <3
Loooool our telepathy is getting creepy!! I have musical telepathy with Iv and books/ food telepathy with you!! What about you Elle we need our telepathy too :p
And I am a fan of Egypt too, but I am more like admiring them after the revolution.

The game:
I have never met my uncle from mom's side, he lives in Australia and I have never been there
over a year ago niansobrev said…
smile
im sorry if im intruding on your converstion but my dad has been to australia and it sounds really fun, and he's your family so oyu shouls see him and i love the pictures, you did a great job :)
Yeah it absolutely gets creepy! And hey! Iv, Elle, I do not have any telepathy with you, we should find something :D
And well, after the revolution... I dunno I think I like the time when Pharaoh was there. <3

And you know what? I never met my uncle from my dad's side! :D Gosh, what's going on here dude, this is creepy :D
over a year ago IvanaDyP said…
Great point of view when it comes to LGBT population girls. You're so open-minded. I agree, but I think I couldn't accept to see my own child(one day) be that kind of person. It's just ok, and fine, as long as it's not very close to me, you know? :D

Oh, Sahour, ofc I have dreams, we all do. Dreaming is good, you know that I believe in dreams, right? But it's so big and strange. But I never said strange is bad. :D I wish you besto of luck my love. I want to see you on TV one day taking that prize and be proud to say ''that's my sahour; I knew her when she was just a girl''. <3

You love Russian Bassie? For me that's cuteeee. My favorite quote ever is''I'm a Russian spy''. Ahahaha, I say that to my friends like 5 times per day. :D & I say it with that weird russian-english accent. :D & singing is goood! It's like you're healing ur soul right? Music is a miracle, i truly believe in that. <3

That akward moment when Sahour is a child of the world-nation. :D Hahahahaha. <33 That's amazing. Being from: everywhere.
But, hey Sahour: HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE PEANUT BUTTER? WHAAAAAT? :O
I adore it. :P

the game: Even if TVD is my favorite show ever, I must be realist and say that the best story I ever saw, when it comes to TV Shows, is ''Lost''.
I can't even describe how far did they go with something that one moment you think it's supernatural, the next you don't. Magnificent.
heart
Hey there! New fan!! What is your name?? You are not intruding we love new people and well we would love it if you'd jump into our chat forum! I promise you you will have fun we are a family!! And BTW mom hasn't seen her brother in 16 years, it is a financial matter, so ..
Bassie! WTF?? This is getting very very very creepy! Maybe it is a sign?? Lol!!
The game: I have said goodbye to almost every single person who is dear to my heart.
Okey, I'm late again! :D
Bassie, WHAT?? That's beautiful, both of them! Hmm, let me think which oneee! :D Second, I think. O.o I don't know, both of them are really pretty. <333

Egypt? Well that's new, but I get that. <3 I want to visit the WORLD. <33
Okey! So you both never met your uncles? That's sad, but the weird thing is that both didn't. :D
Welcome newieee! :)
What's you name darling?

It's because you move a lot Sahour, right? :/

the game: I'm picky when it comes to food. But sweets. I think I love them all. :D

last edited over a year ago
Hehe Iv, most people in here don't think in the same way when it comes to such subjects. But well, I am unique!! Lol :P but to tell you the truth Ihave never thought of it as a mother prespection. I think I wouldn't like it either.
Awww hun!! I am fantasizing the moment! Will u remember me??
Haha what's up with you and Russian spies?? Awkward!!
And yes yes I get it I am from everywhere, don't have to be sarcastic about it!! It is fun and u r just jealouse :P and just so you'd know, I have never met any of those people. They all died before I was born!!
I really don't know!! I just DON'T like it!! What is wrong with just butter without peanut??
And I agre about Lost. As a Tv show nothing compares to it for me. And i loved the relegiouse aspect to it. So so beautiful.
The game: the only reason I started watching TVD is to show my friend all the flaws in it. Never happened, obviuosly!!
heart
Iv, I agree you dear, I wouldn't want to see my child a gay or a lesbian either. I respect everyone's sexual choices but my own child... I dunno. I don't think I can handle that very well :D

Well, hello new fan! What's your name? We luv new people here and you are so not intruding, no worries ;)

Sahour, it may be a sign too, that's seriously weird! :D

Iv, thanks dear for liking my art :) And I wanna visit the world too! And absolutely, music is miracle. It's everything a soul needs :) <3 Wow, we have in common finally Iv! I am soo picky when it comes to food too but sweets, I luv them all <3 :D

Sahour, why did you say goodbye to people who is precious to you? What happened? And you know what, I kinda had to do the same thing too... :\ well I luv this game, I get to know a lot about my family <3

The game: I am a caffein addict :)
Sahour, I hate butter. But peanut butter is everything <3 I am still eating by the way :D:D

And, Iv, I watched Lost's first season and didn't like it (weirdo, i know) and the only reason I watched it was because my sister was a huge fan of it. She still is though. But the storyline and the other stuff didn't really get me interested so I stopped watching.

And, Sahour, I started watching TVD because I luv vampires but a friend of mine started watching it because of me just like you :D
heart
Yes Iv it's becuase I move around a lot, and so do they. Ever since the war in Iraq we just went in our own way, becuase lets just say no one was willing to stay there, and as you know almost ever decent Iraqi immigrated!!!
I wanna travel the hwole world too! And Egypt's rich history draws me a lot to me. And I love history it intrigues me.
I am not so picky when it comes to food. Specially sweets :D

I love this game too! So gkad I thought of it! And I guess circumstances just tear people apart.
Caffien addict?? Aha that is healthier than TVD or Klaroline addict!!
The game: i have tow siblings. A younger brother 13 years old, and an older sister 20 years old. And I never watch TVD without them.
over a year ago Joy3570 said…
big smile
What did I miss? I was away for half an hour and I have a whole new page to read LOL Bassie, great arts! I fancy them right now :D What subjects are the exams you'll be sitting for? I have a math exam on the 8th of April and it's gonna be my admition exam to university so I understand how nervous you are!
Also, oh my gosh, I didn't know you like Russian, I study Russian at school and I hate it LOL It may sound amazing but it is really hard to learn!
And Sahar, I do hate peanut butter, too :D

the game: now I have to think of something interesting :D Oh, I have something: in the spirit of acceptance of different people, my bff is a gay boy :)
heart
Bassie hun, not all people like Lost. It is very understandable. Just depends on how you look to things. But I had a chemistry with the pilot and immediately fell in love with it.
Hahaha, see? You agree when it comes to your child. :D

Sahour! :D I was joking. But that's awesome, have your family everywhere. Even if you don't know them, you know the story. :)
BUT! Peanut butter is better! <3333

Bassie, the storyline of Lost goes far away from just being lost. :D That's a small picture. There's so much they created, I'm amazed. :)

What do you mean finally Bassie? O.o I thought we had other things too. Just food? What about russian spy? Peanut butter? KLAROLINE? :D

Good one Sahour! I started watching TVD to prove myself that every vampire show is a crappy one. :D Never happened too. :D

Bassie one thing more: me too! Every morning my coffee is part of my breakfast. :D

the game: I'm too smart to be seduced! :D Aahaha, wait I have one that's actually mine. I'm also picky when it comes to guys too. :P Complicated girl, what can I say. :P

I knew it Sahour. That's bad. But you said yourself, it's a better life you're chasing. :)

You watch TVD with someone? Oh, I can't stand that! Not the first time I watch the episode, at least. I love to sit in my room, turn my laptop every friday and then nock my self out. :D I cry, scream, smile. EVERYTHING! It's easier to do it by myself. :D

Iveline not a peaunt butter fan? ah, nooooo! :D
OMG! Really? REALLY? To be honest, that's what I do support. I want to have a gay friend. How is it like? Is it wrong from me to ask? I wanna know so baaaad. :D So excited now! Hahahaaha. Do you go shopping together? :P Once again: REALLY? :D

the game: When I go to uneversity,it won't be in my country. I have to say goodbye to everyone. Ofc I'll visit them, but my bff Kristina won't be there with me. I wanted to live with her so bad. :/
Ivelina, well darlin I seriously don't feel like explaning what subjects I will take because it seriously is so complicated and the more I talk about it the more I feel bad so... excuse me please dear :) And I am sooo glad you like my art babe <3

Iv, sorry dear, didn't mean to break your heart, we obviously have a lot in common but you know, telepathy is something different :D but, peanut butter is awesome thats for sure and our precious KLAROLINE! <3 And yeah caffeine is awesome Iv <3

Ivelina, I am learning Russian right now and to be honest (i am not bragging) I am so good at learning languages, that's my talent so it is not hard to learn for me, I really enjoy my time learning it, it is just awesome :) <3

Sahour, I have a sister who is 24 years old, 7 years older than me. She watches TVD too but we watch it alone by ourselves. Because I am a fucking fangirl and she thinks its stupid (plus, she is a Delena fan so... okay :D)

Iv, I am so picky when it comes to boys too. :D and I have a friend who is gay too and he's such a nice person :) And aww, you have to say goodbye to everyone? Thats bad. Where do you wanna go?

The game: I neither smoke, nor drink alcohol :)

heart
hahahaha! I have a mutual peanut butter hater! MWAHAHAHA!Now I found something in common with Iveleina! WOHOOO!
OMGOSH girls, college exams? NOT pretty! I remember how much sis was stressed out. BESTET of luck :*
And Ivelia I would like to know how it feels like having a gay best friend, too. I think it would be nice to get into their heads :D
And Iv, I know you were joking! SO was I!!
and Iv our attempts fell short and I've never been happier about it :D I agree about LOST, there's just so much into it other than a story of lost people, you know? And I like the philosophical aspect to it so much :D

Where will you be going Iv??

The game: I'M IN LOVE WITH PHILOSOPHY!
YES Sahour! The philosophical aspect is very great there. VERY.

I won't be too far away. I will be in Belegrade. That's 12 hours of ride from my town. :/ Well, maybe far away. :D

Bassie! MY GIRL! <3 I hate smoking! HATEHATEHATE! I don't consume a lot of alcohol, but when I go out with my friends to disco, I like to relax a bit. :P

the game: I think I'm gonna be businessman(or woman? O.o) or lawyer.

I LOVE watching TVD with my siblings! Really we keep commenting on the same scenes and laugh at them too.We try to do everything together as long as we all love it

I am picky with guys too. Because I just want them to be like Klaus or Stefan or Damon! LOL! so you're not alone there.
I don't smoke or drink either! *high 5 Bassie*
wink
Ahahaha, so modest choice Sahour. :D

Bassie, btw hug your sister! :D You know whY! :P
IKR? I am obsessed with symbols hidden messages and analysis, so LOST was a blast for me.

HAHA Hun 12 hours ride is hardly an issue! You'll be in ouch the whole time!

businessman? wtf Iv?? You're a GIRL! Or do you wanna be otherwise? oh I admire lawyers. I think they are fascinating!

So which fan art are we using?? 1st or 2nd?

The game: My very first real crush was Tony from 24
HAHAHAHAHA Iv! I see a hint in your comment! BOTH OF THEM!!
Well businesswoman. :D Whatever! :P I like both of those, I just can't decide.

I vote for 2nd. <333

the game: I was in love 2 times. Other boys were only : ''I like him''
LOL Bassie, I'm happy for you loving so much Russian, probably you're destined somehow with that language :D It's my forth foreign language and probably we weren't meant to be with that language :D Also, I dont drink or smoke, too :) There's no problem, I absolutely share the stress of these exams ...

Girls, I'm loling right know because you really think it's something so unique to have a gay friend. It's not so interesting, believe me :D Actually, he was a friend of my friend and we knew each other for a long time, then somehow I decided that I have a crush on him, it was ridiculous because I was 14 and for the first time I ever spoke to a boy about the way I feel for him and he explained to me that nothing can really happen. I was devasted LOL but gradually we became really close friends and about a year later he told me that he's gay. We do shopping :D Actually in May, we'll have a Senior's Prom and now we're in a search of the perfect dress :P It's not something different, I believe that we somehow combined as personalities rather then on the fact that he's homosexual.

the game: well, I'll go with something more simple this time :D I draw, my mom says I've started drawing before I could speak LOL
Ahahahahahaha, Iveline, I'm sorry, but ahahahah, you liked him? And than you found that he's..? OMG! It's like in movies. It doesn't sound real. :D

You draw!? You're our 2nd Klaus? Girly one? :D <33 Yeeeey!
big smile
I know it sounds ridiculous but I have even more ridiculous experiences with boys, seriously :D And he's a normal boy, he's not fond of pink and shiny things or someting LOL
Iv, you've been in love twice? And you wait till now to speak up? Spill the beans! Give us details!

And Ivelina OUCH! That IS like the movies! SO SORRY. And how did you feel when he told you? Were you like totally WTF??? or just ok whateves?? I do think it's nice though, shopping with a guy, I think any other one would just KILL HIMSELF!

YOU DRAW! AIREETGJRNAGJJ! That's soo KLAUSY! And what do you think Ivelina first or second fan art?
heart
Thanks Sahour for your wishes of luck <3 I hope we all are going to make it the best <3

You luv philosophy? I am not into it really. I find it silly sometimes. I mean, there were philosophers in the old times who used to think that we do not exist :S Seriously? o.O Weirdo.

The game: I am sooo fucking in luv with Christian Bale. He is the man of my life! If anyone luv him here, better be ready to fight!! :D:D no one can luv him much more than I do <3
I was totally WTF but he was really scared that I'm gonna turn my back on him or something because in Bulgaria not many people are open-minded about these things and I somehow stayed calm and now we talk about everything even about boys with each other :D

I like both fan arts really. But if you want me to pick one,I'll go with the second one because I'm into warm colours :)
OMG Iv, spill out babe <3 Tell us all about your luv life :))

Ivelina thats amazing babe <3 You know what? both my mom and dad are architects yet I cannot even draw a simple house :\ weird, i know :D

Well Iv, you are going to be a great businessWOMAN babe, sometimes I want it too but I am determined about being a professor in a university :)) <3
mischievous
LOOL! Ivelina I think anyone would go WTF about that, but I bet he was glad you didn't turn your back on him :D I really want a gay friend right now! LOL!

Ok now Elle will have to go with majority, second fan art it is :D

Bassie (or mommy) I don't think it has anything to do with your parents, talent is talent!

I bet you'll be great in making those kids' lives hell :P

the game: I fight with my brother about football the whole time because we cheer for different teams who are all time rivals :P
Nothing serious girls. First one is called Nikola, the second one Milos. So my first love was silly. The whole school was ''omg, she's his girl, don't touch her,and so''. :D His firends were always teasing me, and at the beginning i hated it, but after it was funny. :D
The second one was overrated. I was in love with him, but nothing happened. Firstly, he was 4 years older than me, and we had no friends in common. But I must say, he's beautifuuul! Like, really! :D He seemed shy but smart. Never knew. :D

Professor? :) Well now, my mom and dad are both professors. Well my dad was one, and now he's a director of one school. And my mom is still one. She actually writes books for the school, you know? Mmm how do I say it on english? :D Anyways, like books for school. Not novels, don't get it wrong.
the game: i fight with my sister about clothes all the time. :D She takes everything from me. :D So do i from her! Lol.
AWW Beautiful names you have. So was it a huge, terrible heart break babe?? I HOPE NOT!

Oh I know what you mean. that's pretty cool! Dad is an engineer, mom used to be a professor as well, now she is a translator!

hahah SISTERLY LOVE! I never stop fighting with my sister either :P

The game: My first real life crush was a 35 years old guy, married with two kids! But I was 14 take it easy!
heart
BTW, NEW CHAT LOOK! LOOOOOOVE IT!
NO! :D What heart break? I got over him! :P

We have some cool parents. <3

YES Sahour! Sister fight forever. :P
AHAHHAHAHA! WHAT? Kids, married? 35-14? :D Aahhahaaha! LMAO! :D

the game: I don't like Stefan, but let me tell you this: I ADORE PAUL! <3 He's great actor, amazing person, amazing boyfried, idol and friend. <33 I just don't like the way TVD writers treat his character.
AAW! NEW CHAT LOOK! <3333333333
CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!
heart
Iv, if those guys left you with a broken heart, I'll make them regret it. But if you say you're over them... then okay. And Sahour, what? 35 year-old with a kid? WTf... :D:D Who was it? A teacher or something?

Iv, I adore your mom by the way. I hope I'll be just like your mom in the future, a professor :))

And the new chat look is awesome!!! <3

And Sahour, I might now make my own child's lives a hell but I will make yours!! :D
YOU GO GIRL! No one is worth those precious tears :*

I know my parents are so cool, I can contemplate Joseph's smile in front of them, and talk about how hot he looks and they would laugh along!!

I KNOW! I don't know what I was thinking! He was soo beautiful that's all!! And I was 14, I didn't know a thing!

YOU DON'T LIKE STEFAN! BLOCKING YOU!! I LOVE STEFAN MORE THAN MYSELF! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE Paul! He's the sweetest person EVER!

I just googled Christian Bale BTW, and Bassie totally get why you would fight for him!! WOHOOO

IKR? SOO BEAUTIFUL! Thanks to mommy Bassie OFC!

The game: I hate hate HATE Justin Bieber!
Don't worry my Bassie. It sucked in that time, but I'm really not too emotional when it comes to that. :D I know that there are way too worst things in the world, so I don't worry about small things anymore. :)

Ahaha, awww. <3 I will tell her that! :P

laugh
hahaha! I bet you'll make mine Bassie :D
And he was a friend of dad's! But in my defense I never saw his kinds, he came from Canada a while for business and he was soo...YOU KNOW! But I got over it quickly :D THANK GOD!
Aww Iv, I am glad you're over it babe and yeah, we shouldn't worry about small things :))

Okay, Sahour, I'll give your girls a little secret... I am seriously in luv with Christian Bale which I sometimes plan about making him divorce his wife (I know, I know... sounds slutty). But what can I do? I have a crush on him for 7 years and... I cannot give up on him :)

And I hate Justin Bieber so badly too dear!!