Klaus & Caroline ♥Klaroline family chat♥

sahour95 posted on Feb 09, 2012 at 12:58PM
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us about your problems, yourself, rant on, it doesn't matter! WE ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU! All you have to do is say the magical word.. I love Klaroline♥ Just remember we LOVE hugs ;D

Close family members:
(To be added to this list all you have to do is come constantly here)
louvreangel- Basak: The mommy AKA mommy Bassie
Joy3570- Ivelina: Oldest kid
sahour95- Sahar: Naughty kid
IvanaDyP- Ivana: Crying Kid
Ritaprodz- Rita: Iv's Twin sister
MusicOfTheNigt- Eleni: Quiet kid

Big Family members:
(We welcome all new members, and consider them a part of our family :D all have to do is come and chat with us! Please tell me your name when you first visit :D)
Kackahaluzova- Katie
klarolinelove- Nicole
delenafrenchfan- Emeline
buffyl0v3r44- JoHannah
lillyqueen94- Libby
modernfan- Sara
foxxx666- Irina
Talice- Tatjana
burbuli8ra9- Angela
tonyziva1234- Dannii
Tigerlily888 - Lilly
Delena4eva -Tanith
MissPopuri- Kristina
TiBiscuit- Imane
QueridaPantufa- Soraya
NasriN91- Nasrin
fa567- Amy

Quotes Section!
(I haunt them or they are sent to me :P)
Basak:"we're a huge family here and I luv it sooo much! Klaroline-family forever! <3"
Ivana "We do everything together, every fandom can envy us! We rock girls! <33"
Sahar "The only reason Klaroline obsession is fun, is because of you girls <3"
Ivana(said on YouTube) "You're gonna meet so many amazing KC fans and you're gonna enjoy talking to them. I spend half of my day on that spot, chatting with Klaroline girls."
Basak Girls, luv ya all so much. I just... this club would be sooo fucking empty without you girls :)) <3"
Sahar "My Klaroline family get me more than my own sister!"
Eleni "They should very well be jealous, us Klaroline fans have an unbreakable bond <3"
Ivana "We're together, always&forever"
Basak "Gosh, we know each other so well we can even put names for each other, I think I am gonna cry now :')"
Basak "You can always come to me to talk, from here, from the forum, from private messages and everything, I'll always be there for you. For all of you guys"
Sahar " I LOVE sharing my daily life with you♥ you are all amazing listeners!"
Ivana " It a true honor and pleasure to be here and know you. I keep telling my friends about you.. You are all magical. Love this family."
Eleni "this club is the first one where I feel involved and like people actually do care and I love how quickly we all accepted each other. <3 words can't even describe how much I love you all and this club <333"
Ivana " Aww, I just love you guys, and everything that we have I want to share with the rest of the world. We're one of the best fandoms, truly!"
Basak "I luv my Klaroline family so much that nobody can break this bond between us <3"
Sahar "Ok so I realized my life would TOTALLY suck without you girls♥"
Basak "You became my everything in such a short time that I still cannot believe it <3 :')"
Sahar "it is hard to come across a friend who's worthy of trust like you my lovely family! We are sisters!"
Bassie "Nothing can get between us babe, we are family! Not even fights can seperate us, we have this unbreakable bond"
Sahar "I can offially say that I consider this place my second home, the comforting one that I run away to whenever I need comfort, and never fail to get it"
Ivana"LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCH! TO THE MOON AND BACK! NO! MOREEEE! It's so warm here, like a true home"
Basak "We may seem like we are just internet friends to most people but we are not. I really feel like you are my true friends right beside me"
Soraya "I just wanted to say that I love how supportive you all are towards each other! I wish there were more positive people like that"

Check out our nicknames for each other in link
So Basak's cafe link is now opened! She serves the best hot coke, tea and Velvet red cupcakes that she takes right from Eleni's kitchen!
Check out link
our link dates! Add your birthday date so we can wish you a great day :D

Things we dedicated for each other:
Basak's fanfiction: link, link, link
Sahar's Klaroline link

The beautiful image below is made by our awesome Mommy Bassie! She made it using our most remarkable quotes :D
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us ab
last edited on Jul 26, 2012 at 10:28PM

Klaus & Caroline 1661 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 1661

over a year ago QueridaPantufa said…
hmmm
Oh and I also really want to see Snow White and the Huntsman, but here it only comes out next week!
over a year ago Ritaprodz said…
heart
Ok girls, i'm freaking out a little bit, so far it's 1-2, Turkey winning, but there's still 20min. left. i mean, i think we're doomed but in anyway.. there's still hope, that's what's so much fun about it :b <3

and Soraya, that's so great! i love that you still root for us <3 ooh, but i looove the netherlands' uniforms! *_* the black one is soooo sexy, and orage is my second favourite colour, so i really really really love them! <3 and this year in the euro we're going to play again against each other, so we'll see how that goes ;b

and going to your prom by limousine must have been amazing! i'm glad you had fun! <3
I just saw that they posted the pictures on my school's website. The person who took our picture did a terrible job might I say lol. This is when we just got out of the car. Don't really know why, but I'm actually kinda nervous to show my picture here lol (I'm the last one on the right in a dark blue dress.)
I just saw that they posted the pictures on my school's website. The person who took our picture did
over a year ago IvanaDyP said…
Hahahahaha! SAHOUR! <3333333333333 LOL at your *out loud story in front of your sister* :D
Thank you veery much for filling me in. :) Love youuu!
BASSIE MY LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! <3 My rock girl. Hello! Love ya back! I will tell you everything, later. :* Ofc, there will be pictures too. :)

As I said, Ina, for me you were beautiful!
Arya, YEEEY for your exams love, and you look AMAZING as well in that blue dress. But yes, shame on the person who took that picture, it's bad quality, I can't see you well.
I need to watch Snow White and the Huntsman like: NOW! All around the Austria and Chez Republic there are posters of it. & now I see you girls talking about it! :O I must! :)
WHAT? Bassie and..? WHAAAAT? I thought that was going in some fine direction. Oh, man! Screw boys Bassie. Take some time off girl, you need it.
Sahour, I hope you're feeling better sweetie. I'm worried about you. :/
As for the girls with exams: BEST OF LUCK! <3

Hahaha, Ritaaa! You're a football maniac! I like watching it only when there's playing Real Madrid, or Manchester United. They're my 2 favorite teams. :)
But I'm not so into sports. :D

Ok girls I will be back with more talk about my trip and with photos, not I gotta help my mom cleaning the house. :) <33
MISSED YOUUUUUUUUUUU! :***
over a year ago louvreangel said…
heart
Heeey Rita, what happened with the match? Who won? I seriously am lazy enough not to look at the scores from the internet because I am so not interested in it whatsoever :D

IV!!!! I am reeeeally looking forward to seeing the pictures of you, it'll be our first time seeing you! <3 And, yes I think I need time. But I don't think I will again open my heart to someone again because this is just too much. 3 fucking, useless guys in a year is pretty enough for my feminism walls in my heart :)

Aaaannnddd, Aya!!! OMG girl you look awesome! <3 It is pretty nice to see you babe :)) <3
over a year ago sahour95 said…
ARYAAAA! You look sooo PRETTY!! That dress is very beautiful! I'm so glad you had fun babe :*

And Turkey one Bassie 3-1 Sorry Rita, but it's not like a big game or anything :D And lol Arya! I totally get what you mean about the whole Portugal Netherlands thingy! I am torn about where I belong all the time, is it Iraq, is it Syria, is it Kuwait? More like all of the above!! LOL!

YAAAAY Iv I can't wait for your pictures too, and I love you, too! so freaking much <3 It was my pleasure to fill you in!
And everyone should watch Snow Whate and the Huntsman, it's too good to be missed!! Cleaning the house? Back to earnades already :P

IV! OMG! I love Real Madrid, too! I bought their shirt a while ago actually! LOL! Yep I'm a fanatic like that :P Hehe I wouldn't be worried about me! I'm fine babe!

And Bassie what can I say? Who can blame you?? I think some time off is best for you to get your mind cleared!

I have a story to share, both my siblings finished their exams and they saw that I was depressed so they wanted to cheer me up and decided to go out for dinner, just the three of us. We went to Fridays and the creepiest thing happened. Our waitress was staring like REALLY staring if you know what I mean, and shhe kept saying "oh beautiful girls" and stuff. Sis and I took it lightly like she's just being nice,but brother was like "Sahar she was totally staring at you" Anyways, when she came to take our orders she casually touched my shoulder while passing and I was like WTF? but then I was cool about it like she didn't mean it. You know it's like nothing but even when waitrs/waitresses are trying to be nice they don't touch the costumer! Anyways, she came placing the orders and then gave my shoulder a squeeze and started to get creepy. I swear I just froze because I SOOO didn't see it coming. But it passed with a glare from me when she was leaving. And then when we were paying the check I delibrately leaned towards brother in the booth to get away, still she reached to touch my shoulder and I just shot her a glare/stupified look because I didn't know what else to do. Sis, however, did and she was like "Do you take it a habbit to touch costumers?" staring daggers through. I swaer I just wanted to punch her, instead we just left quickly without giving tip, LOL! Nothing like that had ever happened to me. It was soooo creepy!!!
OMG! Sahour. That waitress is so LGBT. You know what I mean, right? iiuu! Creepy, you're right.

OK girls! Like I said, I had fun! I'm amazed by the beauty of these cities, but also spending time with my friends was great! I enjoyed that. I needed that. Seeing other cultures is inspiring. The history of Prague is what fascinates me the most. I first wen to Vienna. When we arrived there was some festival, so it was even more amazing. So many people all over the world were there. It was a huge concert. That night we stayed at hotel, having a praty on our own.
Next day we went to Prague. I was shocked, as you can see! :D BEAUTIFUL! That night we went to disco. I danced like 4 hours, and I drank some ''sex on the beach'' coctel. I had a blast!!
Next day we were still in Prague, but we were seeing more things. We went to the old part of Prague. There's one big brige, and there's a place on the bridge where you lay down your left hand and wish one wish. That wish has to be realisitc, and since Prague is the City of Magic, that wish is supposed to come true. Ofc, you can't tell anyone about the wish. I also saw the big and famous astronomical watch. There's 3 of those watches in the world, but this is the only one that is still working. It's made in 1300. Imagine the feeling while you're standing in front of it. I also saw the palace of the great King Carlo IV. He was the biggest leader of Chez, and also one of the leader of Roman Empire. Next to that palace, there's a house of a famous writer, Franc Krafka.
There's more, but It would take ages to talk it out.
Budampest is stunning. We took cruise on Dunav (river in Budampest). It was late on the night, so all the lights of castles, and bridges, and old houses were on. That is the picture I'll never forget. It's like the dark paradise! <33

Now, pictures.
This is me in Vienna. :)
last edited over a year ago
OMG! Sahour. That waitress is so LGBT. You know what I mean, right? iiuu! Creepy, you're right. 

O
In Bratislava(Slovakia) with my bff, Nina M. :)
In Bratislava(Slovakia) with my bff, Nina M. :)
With Nina Dj. in Prague.
With Nina Dj. in Prague.
heart
First of all, girls I thank you so much for your support :) I really need time to clear my mind. And Sahour, OMG that is fucking creepy! If I were you, I'd totally say something and be pissed so badly. I mean, how could you kept silent? If I were in your shoes, I'd fight with that lesbian bitch :S

Second, OMGGGGGGG IV!!! You are sooooooooo fucking beautiful! <3 Why don't you have these images on your facebook?? I will like them totally! And you sound like you had lots of fun babe which made me more happy! <3 From your description, the place sounds awesome and I'd LUV to travel there <3 Gosh, I think I really need a good vacation this summer... :D
Hahaha Iv, Bassie IKR? SO CREEPY! And actually I was so shocked I just froze in place! If that was happening to someone else I love I would have kicked her ass, but it was happnening to me and I was just stunned. By the time I had processed what as happening sis had already quietly embeded a threat to out her to the manager and the poor thing retrieved!

Now, to Iv! OMGOSH BABE! Now I so wanna go to those places! They just sound AMAZING. And like Bassie said I was even happier that you sounded so happy and like you've had a lot of fun! And those pics... the one in Prague is just BREATHTAKING. I LOVE visiting old buildings that has rich history it's mesmerizing. And when I was in Syria I made sure to visit all the historical sights, and Syria is so rich in that area. But I've never seen anything not middle-eastren and I'd LOVE that! Babe, I'm so so sooooo GLAD that you had fun *hugs tightly*
And tell me about it Bassie! I've been stuck in Kuwait for two years right now. I probably won;t be going anywhere this summer, either! Because of my passport *gag!* And can you imagine Two years in tiny Kuwait where only during 4 months you can walk outside without melting under the heat? NOT PRETTY! You srsly can't go anywhere without air condition and although the beach here is so breathtaking, with heat thanks, but no thanks!
Girls! I'm blushing here. Bassiee! OMG! Too sweet with me. Both of you! :D
Thank youuu! <3
I hope you have some fun this summer. No! Not sume fun. Have THE fun! <333

And Sahour, again: creepy girl. But hey, there're more and more of them these days, so we should all get used to something like that. And run like hell from there. :D Or punch them, like Bassie would. :D

Bassie, yes hunny, clear your mind. :* It's the best thing for you, believe me. :)
Iv, no need to blush or anything darlin because we are just telling the truth! :))

And Sahour, I understand that you couldn't realize what was happening at first so that made you froze but you are a soft-hearted person as far as I know you and even though you were pretty angry there, you probably wouldn't shout at her, or say something bad. That's why your sister did the best for you there :D

And I got no idea where I will go this summer, I haven't talked to my mom about it yet but when I make a real schedule, I'll let you girls know about it of course! :) <3
over a year ago MusicOfTheNigt said…
I am so sorry I missed a lot girl, I have been so busy with school and stuff <3

Bassie I am so sorry about that guy. <3 I love you *snuggles* and basically what everyone else said before, it is his loss because you are amazing and he will regret it.

I want to see that Snow White movie so badly. I also still need to see The Avengers. I am slacking when it comes to seeing movies.

Arya i love that dress, it is so pretty <3 you look so beautiful and I love your hair. I am glad you had fun <3

OMG Sahar, that sounds so creepy. I would be in shock and have no idea what to say if that happened to me. That sounds so awkward.

Wow Iv, I am so glad you had a fun time, it sounds amazing <3 so happy for you hun. I love those pictures, I bet the sites were even more beautiful in person. You also look very beautiful in the pictures. I love your hair and that outfit you wore in the last 2 pictures.

heart
helloo girls! i'm sorry, yesterday and today i had to study, so i couldn't come here until now :/

but yes, unfortunantly Turkey won x) you kicked my ass Bassie (indirectly ;b) but i still love you bb <3 in anyway, the Euro hasn't started yet, it was just a friendly game so no big deal ;D and i guess i'm kind of the opposite of you girls, i get kind of addicted to football just in the Euro and World Cup, but not with individual clubs :) i like Real Madrid just because a lot of portuguese players play there, but i don't watch the games so i don't really know much about it x) it's just whatever has to do with my country, i love it <3 my national proud <3 and these tournments are like tv shows to me. you just watch your national team play every 2 years so now i'm reeeeally excited for it to start, and then just in a month the Euro ends and i'll have to wait other 2 years until the World Cup! you know what i mean? it's like waiting for a hiatus to end between seasons.. x)' but well, on to other matters..

IV, you really are beautiful bb <3 and i'm so happy you had fun! i've never been to any of those countries/cities, but now i'm really curious and interested to :D

and Sahour, omg that's hilarious x)' but seriously though, if i was in your skin i'd feel like you as well, but at least you were with your sister and your brother! ;b

and we haven't decided where we're going this year either, but once i know, i'll let you all know as well! ;D
Thank you Iv <3 I'll try to have fun in slacking at home and eating ice cream!! All my friends are travelling so FAIL I have nothing to do. I'll probably just end up re-watching TVD and watching new shows. Oh the excitement! OK I'm in a whiny mood because I'm studying history so bare with me. BTW, our history book is full of crap actually! Why are they lying to us about what really happened and covering up all the screwed up things that our ancesstors did?? FAIL!! There's no shame in making mistakes!!

Moving on, yes Bassie, you know me too well. The problem is I am UNABLE to shout at anyone! I swear I can't shout unless I reach the ultimate level of anger and hurt and then I end up crying instead of shouting which is soooo embarassing because I really wanna take out my anger on someone but instead I run and cry alone in the bathroom or bedroom or whatever! FRUSTRATING!

Elle, OMGOSH MISSEDYOU GIRL! I was getting worried about you actually. I hope school is going well, babe <3 I watched the Avengers a while back, too, and it's pretty AWESOME! I mean story-wise totally MEH, there's NO story, but effects and 3D wooow. So I wouldn't watch it on TV. But it's pretty funny at several places, and the main reason I watched it was because of Chris Hemswortth (AKA Thor/Huntsman) really I LOVE him, and lets face it what's not to love??

LOOOOOL Rita! I have football fever the whole time actually! LOVE the world cup and Euro, but I also keep up with Champions League and Spanich La Liga. Now I'm not saying I watch every single game, but most of them, especially when it comes towards the ending. And you should see the war at home. You see I'm a Real Madrid fanatic and sis and brother are Barcelona fanatics, so whenever they are playing against each other we fight like we are enemies! LOL! Sometimes even when they don't play against each other we fight! And dad laughs his heart out while mom rolls her eyes. So yeah such a typical family!
Thank you girls, again&again! <3 Love youu very much! It is amazing, if you have a chance to visit these cities, then GO. :*

Sahour, I can see you're in a crappy mood. :/ Friends can make a great summer, even tho you don't go anywhere. Get together and enjoy! <3 Trust me, that's enough for fun. :)

Girls, I can see you all have a lot of exams to do. I finished mine *it's not like I'm braging* *MAYBE I am* Hahahaha. Anyways, I just want to wish you all much luck. I hope you have enough energie to keep up with the studing, because I know it's hard. :*

OMG Rita, you're SO INTO IT. Never knew that. The way you love football, I love TV Shows. :D I'm sorry for the lost game dear.
I can see Sahour is quite interested in it too. :P
This weekedn I'm gonna go to cinema, and watch Snow White & Huntsman, because YOU TOLD ME TO! <333

heart
OMG Elle, welcome back babe! It is good to see you again. How was your exams babe? :))

Rita, so we won? YAY! You say "unfortunately" ? LOL, it is something good for us so I am happy now :D Even though I do not like football at all, it is my country that won the game so I am techinally happy for that of course :D

And, Sahour I know you babe. But crying is not emberrasing. It is just the way you get your anger out of your mind, body, system whatever it is called. You cry and relax yourself. You are a calm person, it is your character and that's why you cannot hurt people, especially not on purpose. Do not be ashamed of yourself for crying, it is something good actually. For example, I cannot cry. And holding tears, sucks. Really.

And finally someone watched the Avengers! YAAYYY!!! I LOVE THE MOVIE! But OMG Loki <3 Gosh, I am soooooo going to watch it again :D But in my opinion, it's 3D wasn't really good. It could have been better :\ And I will go see Snow White this week if I can because I really wanna see that movie too! :))
I will probably spend the summer rewatching TVD also and catching up on GA, I am on season 3 of Grey's Anatomy at the moment, only like 5 seasons till I am caught up xD

Sahar my history book does that also. It barely mentions anything about how the pilgrams completely manipulated and abused the poor Native Americans. History books always hide the truth of things if it makes your own country look bad.

That is so sweet, thanks <3 I wanted to see all the superhero movies before I saw the Avengers since it would probably make more sense then but I am excited. I loved Chris Hemsworth, I was in absolute heaven when watching Thor.

Thanks Bassie i haven't had them yet. They are from Thursday-Tuesday and then I am done with school for like 3 months until my Junior year.
I know Iv, friends can make a great summer, but that's the problem! Allmy friends are travelling, I'm stuck here! LOL!
And SRSLY? Braggin about finishing exams? FINE I'm not talking to you anymore. *folds arms across chest* OK, I just wanted to say, yes I am intrested in football and that's mainly because I come from a family that's full of football fanatics! And yes YOU MUST go :D Now I'm not talking to you starting now

Oh well, Bassie, I know crying is not embarassing, but I cry A LOT! And that's not nesecarily a bad thing, but it just gets too much when you have a mental breakdown at school in front of everyone, even if it was a deserved one, but SRSLY? I couldn't keep it together till I got home?? And crying while I'm angry just makes people walk over me because I never yell at them or start a fight or confront them, because I'm a softy like that!

Bassie, now I don't really intend to mock you or anything *maybe a little :P* but really? Loki? LOL! I can't help it? Who's looking at Loki when Thor and Robert Downy JR and Captain America are standing next to him??! Sorry I just really had to get it out of my system.

Yes Elle, the upcoming seasons are my fav. I love 3 and 5 and 7 and 8 better than the rest. And a certain finale is my fav. GA episode but I'm not gonna talk about that. I'll see if you'd guess :P
And yes, history books, or at least school's histry books are absolutelycrappy in that area. Everything that makes ur country looks bad is deleted. So really what's the point of studying history in that way?? I mean aren't we supposed to study it to learn from past mistakes and not repeat them? Because history DOES repeat itself!

You don't REALLY have to watch the superheros movies. I didn't bother. Because they give you a hint enough to understand the almost none-existant plot! And Thor.. I was practically drooling the whole time I was watching the movie, specially when he take off his shirt, ahem. The same thing happened while watching Snow White&The Huntsman since he was the Huntsman. OK, I'm just gonna stop now :P
Nooo, Sahour! <3333 Peace? Com'on. Love youuuuu sweetheart. *JoMo accent* Now, you must forgive me. :D

Hahahaha, and true about Loki. :D I mean, there're hotter ones, and better one. But heey, it's Bassies choice to love whoever she wants. :*

Who writes long posts now, huh Sahour? :D
Ok, so The Avengers AND the Snow White&Huntsman, are on my watch list.

I just watched the movie: ''This means war''- and there's a girl torn between two men. *YES, again*, and there's an interesting line: ''Don't choose the better man, choose the one that makes you a better person.'' So, from this point of view, who do you think makes Caroline a better person? :O I must say, I'm confused. I think it's Klaus. Tyler is a better man, but Klaus is a better man for her. He would give her so much more, than she could only imagine having with Tyler. I'm not talking only about material things. I'm talking about some BIG spirutal virtues, that only a man, as old as Klaus is, can know. :)

I also watched ''Mirror, Mirror''- one more movie about Snow White this year, with Julia Roberts in it, and it sucks. That's why I want to see Snow White and the Huntsman. :)
Btw, does anyone know why there're movies about Snow White this year? :O Legend is becoming alive again? :)
over a year ago NasriN91 said…
iva i have watched the trailer of mirror mirror and i really liked it.is it really bad and not worth watching? cause i was about to do so! and for your question i gotta say these two movies are basically different in the themes, mirror mirror is comedy and fantasy but huntsman is more dark and serious.i guess huntsman has a stronger storyline as far as i've heard and definitely will be more successful.i'm a big fan of fantasy movies like Tim burton's, although they are pretty much different but anyway.sorry for talking a lot.i'm a sucker for talking over movies.i'm obsessed with movies!

girls do you have any other tv series except TVD that you are obsessed with? mine is supernatural!
Alright Iv, you are forgiven. You lnow that you used my weakes point.. SO unfair!! Love you too<3 *Damn I suck with staying mad at people I love!!!*

I know I know I just had to say something! Really Bassie don't be mad at me, love I was just teasing:*

LOOOOOL Iv! I was thinking the exact same thing when I posted it. I was like "Haha and you say Iv writes longs posts!!"

Before we get to the whole Klaroline/Forwood, was it a good movie Iv?? I mean is it as funny as it looks??
Now when I look at Forwood I see that she makes him a better man, but not vise versa. With Klaroline, Caroline could become Klaus's light, she can become his human side that he forgot long ago, but to say that he makes her better is way too early to see. That sort of thing cannot actually be obviouse unless they explore Klaroline. Klaus CAN show her possibilities and can take her to see the world and gives her all the experience, but can he bring out the best of her. Of course the way he sees her "strong beautiful, full of light" matters a lot, gives her self-confidence, independance and all that, but you can't really KNOW if he will make her a better person or not unless it is explored. It is somewhat like Delena in that sense "He could be the best thing for her, or the worst thing" but to be honest comparing Tyler to Klaus is very unfair. Yes he is better and Klaus did a few very unforgivable things but Tyler is a boy, he's been through a lot but still so immature in so many ways that even Caroline is more mature than him. Klaus is a man who lived and learned and travelled and experienced. And when he looks at Caroline he doesn't look for a girlfriend, that's too insignificant for him, he's looking for a companion. Something he's been craving for for a thousand years. He's looking for those beautiful feelings and emotions. He wants her beauty around him, he wants her light surrounding him, lightening the darkness he's been living even if just for a little bit. It is not just a matter of romance for him. At least I don't think so .
Did I make sense?? :O

IKR? I don't know what's up with Snow White. I didn't watch Mirror Mirror and I was told more than once that it wasn't that good so I am not so eager to watch it. But like Nesi said, Snow White and the Huntsman has a strong epic storyline.

Well, Nesi for now I have none! I love Grey's Anatomy but it's not an obsession. I love Lost and House but now they are both over. So during summer I've put a list of what to watch. and we'll see what will get me obsessed :D

OK, so tomorrow my exams marathon starts :S I have history which I just finished studying. Wish me luck<3
Sahar, I completely agree with the history! It is so pointless and annoying if we don't get the whole story and everything. And it is pretty creepy how History repeats itself.
Yeah, but I wanted to. mmmmmm when his shirt was off <3 i was drooling over him the whole movie. Can't wait to see Snow White & the Hunstman,

who is still writing pretty short posts... Me! :D

Ivana, I agree with that. I do think that Klaus would make Caroline better. Basically everything that Sahar said on this topic. Basically took the words out of my mouth <3. It is like how Klaus also once said "Small town boy. Small town life. it isn't going to be enough for you." because it is true. Caroline needs to see the World and although Tyler can take her the experience wouldn't be the same as seeing it with Klaus who has lived for years and knows about the inner beauty and such.

Well Nesi, I am obssessed with The Vampire Diaries and then the other TV shows I just love but it isn't an obssession. Once Upon a Time, Pretty Little Liars, Grey's Anatomy (from what I have seen so far). I used to love Glee in season 1 but it has been going downhill for me. I did like The Secret Circle but it got cancelled D: I also have a huge list of shows to catch up on also.

Good luck with your exams Sahar <3
Okay first of all, to be honest, I don't find Thor (Chris Hemsworth) soo handsome. I mean, he is not my type, I can say that. And Captain America? Ugh... Okay whatever :D It changes from people to people, you know, "beauty". You may not find Loki handsome but I am reaaalllyy into him :D He somewhat (a little actually) resembles of Christian Bale, the luv of my life. Especially his green eyes.... OMG :D Okay so I really like him, and I like the role of him too, I mean Loki the God of Mischief is a pretty good Greek myth character and Marvel really made it look good <3 :))

Oh Elle, so you hadn't have your exams yet? I thought you did when you said you were busy with school stuff. Sorry :)

Sahour babe, you may be a softy but it is sometimes a good thing and sometimes a bad thing. But you should never be ashamed of being soft-hearted or anything. It makes you a good person babe. :)))
girls you all have very good taste at picking tv series.i have seen some of the shows you mentioned and like them! specially Lost.it is my fav tv series and always will be!

Sahar i totally agree with you in the idea that klaus is not looking for a girlfriend but he's looking for a companion.the thing that matters is that loving caroline makes klaus a better person an as you said he can feel human again and forget about the evilism in himself.

oh Bassie i LOVE christian bale.i don't know what is in him that makes him so hot!
Nesi... well dear... I reeeealllly luv you babe, I mean you are a part of this family too now but... when it comes to Christian Bale, I am a complete bitch :D:D He is the luv of my life, seriously. I am seriously in luv with him, I am obsessed with him for 7 years and I cannot stop it, I know this is pretty unhealthy. I act like an 13-year-old fangirl but this, he is my soft-spot. So... HE'S MINE :D:D (joking of course dear, but I just cannot share him :D)

And girls I agree you about Klaus is not looking for a girl. I mean if he was, he could find MANY of them ;) He's rich, handsome, badass... <3 Well Caroline gets his soft, human side out of him which makes it awesome so... they are pure awesome! I feel like there's something I missed about this subject... Is there? :D
big smile
dear... i don't know what to do about this feeling i have for him...just to say sth to make you happy is that my biggest crush on him was for 3 years ago and it is not that strong now that it was then! i really love him,but there are other loved ones in my life :D don't worry about it. i won't steal him from you:D
Wheww... Nesi! You really scared me there for a second! I mean, I am a real fangirl when it comes to him. For example, when I see him kissing his wife my eyes become teary (which is sooooo weird of me because I do not cry much). So... whatever. I think we settled this down, right? :D
blush
totally.as i told you before i have other ones beside him so there is nothing to worry about honey!
i just really love him AND his acting.his movies are just brilliant.
oh this thing happens to me when i see Jared Padalecki with his wife.i mean i have almost seen all of the pix but haven't seen his wedding pix.i really can not look at those! it's unfair.what are we gonna do with our feelings?
mmmm Captain America. I love him also <3 About Loki I agree about his eyes. I absolutely love his eyes <3 (I have an obssession with eyes)

well my final exams are this week. I had my AP Exam earlier. I have been busy with school stuff. I am sorry I haven't been around much. I haven't had much time to get on and with the school year ending there has been a lot of events. Plus I am not exactly at my high point at the moment.

I am just going to pour my feelings out at the moment because I am having one of those weeks where everything seems a bit overdramatic and I am really self-pitying myself.
I hate how quiet I am. I care too much about what people think so I usually hold back most of my thoughts and I always think way to much before I talk and I hate it. Even when I talk I am very quiet and i get really shy around people. I care too much. I have very few close friends because I have a hard time letting people in. One of my best friends may be moving to another country over the summer. And typing this I feel like I am about to cry about everything and nothing and it is really pathetic. I don't even know who I even am! I feel like I buried myself way to deep and I don't know. I just wish I was different.
Eleni, you are NOT pathetic. Reading what you said, I know exactly how you feel. I'm very shy as well in 'real' life (here it's different to talk to you than to actually talk to people face to face) If someone suddenly talks to me I feel as though I kinda shutdown and I then I become nervous because I'm afraid to come over as stupid or something. I keep telling myself to just not care about what other people think, but it can be pretty hard. I have some close friends as well now who I can be myself around and they're actually one of the few people I'm not shy around. It really sucks because next year one of them is studying in another country and only one will go to the same school as me (for which I am VERY happy) but even just the thought of going to a whole new school with so many new people makes me nervous even as I'm writing this. When I meet people I'm definitely not the one to start conversation and a lot of people then say something like ''hm.. you're really shy aren't you?'' Which doesn't help at all lol
Well the point that I'm trying to make is that you shouldn't wish you were different, you're great the way you are and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

By the way, yesterday I had a superhero-marathon. Me and some friends watched Captain America, Thor, Iron Man 1 and Iron Man 2 in one day lol Next; The Avengers! Really want to see that and SWATH :D
OK, so girls I am not ignoring anyone, but Elle's case is an emergency. And I have no time because I am studying since I have Arabic exam tomorrow.

Elle, I have been there. I understand what you mean. If there's anyone who knows about letting go of people you love it's me. I am no where near joking when I say I had to say goodbye to EVERY SINGLE person who meant anything to me. As someone who's been through war and had to leave home, all I ever knew was saying goodbye. I know that your friends departure is probably what's stirring all of those feelings inside you, because you suddenly realiized you didn't have that much of close people around you and you wished that if you had more people then maybe the pain of saying goodbye wouldn't be that acute. Elle babe, let me tell you something, the place does not matter. Your friend will always be your friend, no matter where she is and when no longer live in the 1800s there is internet there's Facebook there's what's up and iPhones and all those ways to connect it is hardly the end.
But on to the more important aspect. Elle, there's always something we don't like about ourselves. We all go through thiis phase where when you look in the mirror and we see this ghost that you don't recognize. One day you are someone and the other day you are a completely different someone. Someone very wise once told me "Life is a journey to discover yourself". And it is. Now as a teenager this happens more intensly and much more painfully, you are lost you are confused and most of the time very discontented with who you are. Elle, babe, you are beautiful. Who you are is beautiful and if you believe that there's something wrong about who you are and that you are not who you want to be then work on it and change it! Acknowledging the problem is the first step towards solving it. But let me tell you that there's nothing wrong with being quiet, and there's nothing wrong with being shy as long as it doesn't hold you back from being who you want to be Elle. I was there a couple of years ago. I wasn't this person at all,but I learned that if I want something I can get it and changing yourself is something only YOU can do. Look I'm not the philosopher of my time or a psychogist but I think that not letting people in is because you are too afraid to get hurt. But you have to learn how to open up it won't be easy at first but it will come with time and you will learn to trust people. We are all afraid to get hurt and closing up is so much easier than being vulrenable and open your heart to a possible pain, but sometimes we close up so much and forget to open up again and might miss something very beautiful becasue we are afraid. A life in fear is not worth it Elle, TRUSTme. Life is too short to walk around not allowing anyone in and missing on so many things. Even if you do get hurt, you'll learn to get over it and you stand even taller after you fell. You learn and move on,. And sometimes it is WORTH getting hurt for. Babe please feel free to say anything here. Tell us more I really want to help you <3
Well, you should watch Mirror, Mirror and decide for yourself. :) I know it's a comedy movie, but to me it seemed more like mocking the legend of Snow White. :/
Nesi, I watch many shows, and I'm quite addictive to some of them. But here's the list of the *right now* ones: vampire diaries; game of thrones; nikita; supernatural; gossip girl; borgias; revenge; merlin; pretty little liars; grey's anatomy; new girl; smash; downton abbey; the secret circle; sherlock.

Ofc you make sense my dear Sahour, but from what we saw, so far, Caroline is always the one protecting Tyler, and in some way, Klaus is the one protecting her. With more scenes, we'll have clearer answer, but from what we saw, I can answer this question: I do think that Klaus is a better man for her. As much as she is the right girl for him. Ofc, some changes must be made, but that's the thing: She can change him. :)

BEST OF LUCK with your exams Sahour.:*

Hahahaha, laughed hard at Bassie's and Nesi's obession with Christian and Jerard. :D

Now, the serious things. Finally Ella. Don't get me wrong, but just now, you changed a little bit. You spoke! You let us know what's going on with you and you said the exact thing you felt. That's huge my love, so start loving youself, as you change yourself. Not everyone can be loud, imagine what would this world look like? So, I respect quiet people. But, don't always be like that. When you feel you should speak, then do so, my love. There's no one that can stop you for saying what you feel.
I'm terribly sorry for your friend. I can't imagine how that feels like. I will next year, because I will leave my country, and my bff will stay here. I think we just have to get used to it, you know? Cry it out, and then work harder than ever before to keep the friendship alive. We love you so much, and just know that we love you for many things, as I'm shure people in your real life also see those things. If you feel like changing, then change. If not, then don't. It's your life, and it's on you to decide if you want to be shy or not.
Spend as much as time you have with your bff now. Don't be sad, party, because trust me, the time for sadness will come, but you'll get over that too. :*
We are always here for you sweetie. Love you very much, and as much as this pains me, I'm a little bit happy, that you told us what is happening. <333
Thank you so much for your support <3 That is kind of why I wasn't on the last few days and was more withdrawn, I had a lot on my mind and somehow i couldn't get anything out.

I think the insecurity might have started because I was bullied through middle school (6th-8th grade) about how I looked. I know what you mean Arya, people pointing out shyness really doesn't help that much. Meanwhile my sister is the complete opposite of me. She is so outgoing, she has so many friends, and she is also the smarter one. Like everytime I accomplish something she does something even better! And I know it isn't a competition, but I just hate being in her shadow and being known as 'her' sister and not my own person.
I am sorry Sahar <3 and thanks. You do have a point there. I guess it just won't be the same but you're right, there are still ways to contact
I know nothing is wrong with being quiet. But I am honestly starting to believe I am a bit "socially awkward". I have a hard time talking to people and actually knowing what to say. But I am trying to work on it. I am trying to work on a lot of things,
Girls, I am seriously crying right now. I was kind of unsure whether to say anything at first because I thought that it was no big deal and I was just being a bit too hormonal or whatever. (I still am unsure if that is the case). I didn't really want to bother anyone because you all have had more serious things than I was going through and I didn't want to sound like I was complaining or anything.

Oh btw, good luck with that exam Sahar and thanks for taking time out of your study session to help me <3

Now I should head off. I have an English final and a Creative Writing final tommorrow. The Creative Writing final is writing two poems, which is probably going to come easier now while I am flowing with all these emotions. But must study all these vocab terms and go on sparknotes for some summaries of the books we have read to refresh the memory.
Elle dear, everybody has some characteristics that makes them different from other people.i was a bit shy too and i am even shy now, i mean i have really tried not to be,but it is what makes us who we are.you know there are some periods of time that you get depressed and feel like being ignored but trust me it will be better.i promise you because i'm going through a rough time now and i have the feeling you have but that makes me pay attention to little things and enjoy my life.you just gotta try and not let anybody disrespect you for who you are because everybody has some negative points and they just don't know it.it is a positive point for you to know what you problems are and try to solve them.

yeh Iva lucky for me Bassie and i settled things down because she was seriously going to kill me!
Elle, babe, Iv pointed out something really important there, you are slowly letting go of that quality, yo just spoke and expressed yourself. It does not matter if your sister is more opened and outgoing, you are complete opposites and there is nothing wrong with that. And don't ypu ever think that anybody is smarter than you because I realized that each and every person has a skill and a quality others don't. And I know what you mean when you say you don't want to be know as her sister, you want to be known as Elle, but Elle, by being Elle you WILL be known! Like Iv said, if you want to change work on it! It's your life that's YOUR decision. And we have all been there.
I allowed myself to go and ask grandpa about your case, he's a psychatrist/encyclopedia (don't worry I didn't mention your name or anything) and he told me something that I believe is true. He told me it's OK to be lost, because you don't find yourself until you lose it. Questioning your life, questioning who you are is what leads you to find the real you. He said it's only normal for a teenager to be unhappy about themselves they don't know who they are yet. But as they grow older and look harder they will become more and more aware of what's make them special. He said shyness is not a problem at all as long as it does not hold one from what they want, nor is quietness, like Iv said imagine if we were all loud??!! OH drear (no he didn't say anything about Iv, that's my own interpretation) :P. Just take a deep breath figure out what you want to do. Look at what you can change, on what you want to change or what's permenant in our life. Love you, sweetie. Just have a little faith in yourself <3

And good luck with your exam. I did great with my exam, but I need sleep. And SRSLY? thanking me for beimg there for you?? What's that? which is more important? Exams or friends??!
And this is not complaining and you know it. This is imprtant and these things are SERIOUSE. You cannot underestimate what you are going through if it is affecting you so much, OK? yes you just got scolded :P But I still love you <3
I'm not feeling very well, I got some pretty bad news today and I still can't believe it. I just feel like I have to tell someone and since I'm not very great at talking about my feelings I decided to tell you girls, because it's easlier to talk through the computer than to actually speak to someone. I found out that my aunt has been beating my cousin. I still can't believe it, I always knew she wasn't a great person, but I would never think that she would hurt her own son like that. Apparently he told a teacher at school and they found out he has bruises all over his body. They live in Portugal and I haven't seen them in about 10 years. (it's very complicated, but basically my aunt just didn't want to speak to her parents and her siser, my mom, anymore) The last time I saw him I was about 7 years old, he 6. That means he's almost 16 now and I can't even imagine what he looks like. Throughout the years I've thought about him and wondered if I'd ever see him again, because even though we've only spent like 3 holidays together as little kids, I can still remember it so clearly. We had so much fun, that was the best holiday I could imagine, with my mom, brothers, grandparents and nephew. Now child security has taken him from his mother, I think he'll live with his real father now. For the first time in 8 years he's going to see our grandparents again this summer, I really hope I'll be able to see him as well when I go there. A few days ago he talked to our grandparents on the phone and one of the first things he asked them was how I was doing. I can't believe he even remembers my name, because I'm sure his mother didn't talk with him about us. It all just so weird and I wasn't expecting this at all. I feel so bad for him gosh all I want to do is give him a hug :(
Whenever I hear something like this I always feel kind of guilty for thinking my own problems are so important, there are so many people who have it worse I just shouldn't be complaining.
Thank you for your support girls <3 and thank you for asking your grandfather Sahar, that was really sweet of you. I still don't know how to thank you all. I feel like I can't thank you enough, <3 I love you all so much <3

omg, that is horrible, But at least he told an adult about it and now he will stay with his dad.And that is so sweet about how he asked about you. You should be able to see him again soon. But still that is wicked sad. I hope he is alright and I don't get how someone could ever do that to their own kid. It is just sick and horrible! *hugs Arya* look on the bright side, at least now he can have his escape and things can get better.
I know what you mean. That was why I kind of hesitated sharing it at first, because i thought it was really no big deal compared to what other people go through.

okay, my Creative Writing Exam was done in 20 minutes and we still had like 2 more hours so the whole class started to play hang-man and we kept score and made it some huge competition. My teacher was in the back grading and he didn't even care. It was a great class xD
Then my English Exam was pretty good... i think I got every question wrong in the Julius Caesar section because I completely forgot that was going to be on the Final. But other than that I think I did alright,
Okay, Nesi we of course settled things down and I'd kill you if I didn't like you babe :D I mean, I can kill other fangirls of Christian but you are my friend so... :D

Now I am passing all the conversations has been made and I focus on Elle. Then Aya.

First, Elle, I am soooooooo relieved to have found out that the reason you were acting cold was not us. And as Iv said, you are finally speaking babe! You are opening yourself to the people you trust and this is very important. This means a start for you too ;) Well, you are not pathetic either! Why would you be? Losing a best friend of yours... You may have a few friends but that doesn't matter dear. Having just a few, trustable friends around you is better to have lots of people who don't give a fuck about you at all. But as Sahour said, you are so not gonna lose that friend of yours! There is still internet, phones... If you don't want to lose your contact with her then you won't. I can see how important she is for you. Don't hold yours tears either Elle. If you feel like crying, cry. If you feel like you need a friend to pour your feelings, do it, with us. We are always here for you. And never make us worried like that again or as I am your mommy, I will kick your ass! :)) <3 Oh and you are not socially awkward or something. Being quiet is a speciality of your character, that's it. It is not something to be shy about. It is not something to be a reason to hate yourself. You are beautiful, strong, quiet, fun, "fangirlish" :))) <3 That's just who you are. You should accept it. You should accept yourself. <3

And now... Aya! OMG darlin that is sooo horrible. I am really sad right now for your cousin :( But at least it was found out and now he will be safe with his dad. And I reaaallly hope you'll be able to see him. When you see him, give him a big hug :) <3
heart
OMG Arya! That is horrible! No actually horrible is an under-estimation *Hugs Arya tightly* But like Elle said look at the bright side babe, now that he had spoken up he won't have to put up with his mother beating him. And then there is the fact that you can see him now! I know it can't be easy to have an aunt who beats her child, I really don't know what to say about that, I'm sos sorry, babe <3 *Hugs again*

Awww Elle, we just did what we always do! Be there for each otheer *hugs Elle* And girls we need a group hug! Anyone in??

I'm glad your exams went well, Elle, babe <3
Of course it wasn't you girls. I am really sorry if I gave you that impression because it is not true. I love you all a ton <3
Thank you Mama Bassie <3 You were partly the reason why i decided to open up. I felt horrible about making you all worried about me. I wanted to set things straight and it was the only way.

*hugs everyone* I wish I could see you all in person to give actual epic group hugs. and thanks. i still have 5 more Tommorrow is Chem and History.
heart
Elle dear, I am sooo glad I helped you to open up because you needed it babe. You need to talk to people about your life more. It will make you feel better, believe me :) Sharing things with your friends will not hurt you :) We were worried but now we are all okay dear :) We know the problem and we're finding a solution to it together which is the most important thing here :)) <3 luvya lots babe <3 And yes I wish we could see each other in real... but I am hopeful about that! Maybe someday it will happen, who knows ;)

Sahour and Elle, my little babies, good luck with your exams! Study as much as you can, I don't want failure from you girls!! :)) <3
And girls... you know the girl I told you about (the one we talked with -me and Sahour-) still didn't give Sahour credit for their Family Chat thing. What should we do? :\
heart
i love that we have such a great family that we can solve our problems through talking. I don't know how i could feel so close to you girls in such a short time.that's why i wanna say Elle and Arya we're always here for you and love you.I love you all girls and i want that hug BTW :D
and Bassie i think that is something Sahar has to decide.we're just a little part of her great creation.
Elle, please stop saying you're bodering us. I mean, look at us. We're family. As soon as you spoke, we canceled very other topic, to help you. We love to do that. That's what true friends do.
As for your sister, I think that two sister will always be different. One is like this, the other is not. It's normal. What I wanted to say about you being shy, I already said. Girl, if you don't like it, then fight it. Just take a deep breath, and say things you feel saying. I love you so much. <3
*Join the group hug* <333

I'm glad your exams went well girls. :* Good luck with next ones. <3

Arya dear, same for you. You can always come here and tell us about your problems. Oh my God. That's horrible. I can't believe your aunt is doing that, for a long time. I'm very sorry you haven't seen your cousin for such a long time. In this case hunny, there's nothing you can do about it. Your parents can. But not you. But I still understand how horrible is to get a news like that. I'm very sorry. Thank God, he told someone about it.

Bassie, I have no idea what you're talking about. :D

I won't be here today. I'm going out of town with my friends. Having some fun. So excited. Love you all. I already miss youuu! <33
I love you lots also Bassie <3
*Hugs Nasrin* there you go hun, I love you too <3
Thanks Iv, and i will stop saying that. I love you so much also <3

I took my Chemistry one today and usually I do really bad in that class but I think I did really good on that final :D.

I agree with Nasrin, it was Sahar's idea so the final decision should be up to her. But I personally think that she should get credit. Did you message the person about giving her credit? Because I am not sure what else we can do other than that.

Have fun Iv <3

heart
helloo girls! ok, so school is officially over for me today! :D
i'll still have my finals next week and on the other, but the classes are over already :)

so, i haven't been here for almost a week and i can see that a lot of things have been discussed already, can you fill me in? ;)
SNOW WHITE AND HUNTSMAN SPOILEEEEEEEEEEEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh MY GOD! FANTASTIC MOVIE! Loved every part of it. Loved the queen. I mean, she's such an amazing actress, and for the first time, you can feel the evil queen's pain. You can see the reason why she is what she is. You can understand the villan. LOVE THAT! GOD!
Snow White and Huntsman. I SHIP THEM SO HAAARD! It's huuurts. I cryed so many times. It doesn't make sense, I know. But I fell in love with them, in their very first scene. My heart wanted to jump out. People in cinema gave me the weird look. I guess I deserved it. Whateveer! My friend scared the hell out of me. When I was amazed by the chemestry of Snow White and Huntsman, she said to me: ''Ivana, you realize she won't end up with him, right? William is the prince, she will end up with him. Like the legend said'''. My heart stopped. I was like: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! So, till the very end, I was scared. At the end she told me: ''Hahaha, now we're even, because you did the same thing to me, while ago.'' I hate her. Joking. I love my bff, but that was mean! Anyways, the kiss. WOW! ''Only the true love can bring her back to life'' I always knew that. Aaaaawwww. Maybe I am overreacting, but I don't feel that way. I loved the movie. I honestly did. I was actually surprised to see a very good perfromance of Kristen Stewart. She changed her face. :D AND CHRIS! Beautiful as always, and AMAZING work! <3
The end, yeah, the end could've been a little better. It was great, but I think Snow&Huntsman deserved a better scene after that kiss. OK, I will stop now. I'm crazy. It's a law. :D

END OF SPOILERS.

Hello Rita love. :* Well Elle and Arya had some problems, well have, but we're trying our best to help them as much as we can. It's a very long story, so it's better for you to read it. I also don't feel great talking about other people's issues.
Many girls still have a lot of exams to do, so it's hard for them. From me: much luck! :*
I can't remember other things. :O Snow White and the Huntsman. YEAH! YOU NEED TO WATCh IT. If you haven't already. :P