Klaus & Caroline ♥Klaroline family chat♥

sahour95 posted on Feb 09, 2012 at 12:58PM
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us about your problems, yourself, rant on, it doesn't matter! WE ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU! All you have to do is say the magical word.. I love Klaroline♥ Just remember we LOVE hugs ;D

Close family members:
(To be added to this list all you have to do is come constantly here)
louvreangel- Basak: The mommy AKA mommy Bassie
Joy3570- Ivelina: Oldest kid
sahour95- Sahar: Naughty kid
IvanaDyP- Ivana: Crying Kid
Ritaprodz- Rita: Iv's Twin sister
MusicOfTheNigt- Eleni: Quiet kid

Big Family members:
(We welcome all new members, and consider them a part of our family :D all have to do is come and chat with us! Please tell me your name when you first visit :D)
Kackahaluzova- Katie
klarolinelove- Nicole
delenafrenchfan- Emeline
buffyl0v3r44- JoHannah
lillyqueen94- Libby
modernfan- Sara
foxxx666- Irina
Talice- Tatjana
burbuli8ra9- Angela
tonyziva1234- Dannii
Tigerlily888 - Lilly
Delena4eva -Tanith
MissPopuri- Kristina
TiBiscuit- Imane
QueridaPantufa- Soraya
NasriN91- Nasrin
fa567- Amy

Quotes Section!
(I haunt them or they are sent to me :P)
Basak:"we're a huge family here and I luv it sooo much! Klaroline-family forever! <3"
Ivana "We do everything together, every fandom can envy us! We rock girls! <33"
Sahar "The only reason Klaroline obsession is fun, is because of you girls <3"
Ivana(said on YouTube) "You're gonna meet so many amazing KC fans and you're gonna enjoy talking to them. I spend half of my day on that spot, chatting with Klaroline girls."
Basak Girls, luv ya all so much. I just... this club would be sooo fucking empty without you girls :)) <3"
Sahar "My Klaroline family get me more than my own sister!"
Eleni "They should very well be jealous, us Klaroline fans have an unbreakable bond <3"
Ivana "We're together, always&forever"
Basak "Gosh, we know each other so well we can even put names for each other, I think I am gonna cry now :')"
Basak "You can always come to me to talk, from here, from the forum, from private messages and everything, I'll always be there for you. For all of you guys"
Sahar " I LOVE sharing my daily life with you♥ you are all amazing listeners!"
Ivana " It a true honor and pleasure to be here and know you. I keep telling my friends about you.. You are all magical. Love this family."
Eleni "this club is the first one where I feel involved and like people actually do care and I love how quickly we all accepted each other. <3 words can't even describe how much I love you all and this club <333"
Ivana " Aww, I just love you guys, and everything that we have I want to share with the rest of the world. We're one of the best fandoms, truly!"
Basak "I luv my Klaroline family so much that nobody can break this bond between us <3"
Sahar "Ok so I realized my life would TOTALLY suck without you girls♥"
Basak "You became my everything in such a short time that I still cannot believe it <3 :')"
Sahar "it is hard to come across a friend who's worthy of trust like you my lovely family! We are sisters!"
Bassie "Nothing can get between us babe, we are family! Not even fights can seperate us, we have this unbreakable bond"
Sahar "I can offially say that I consider this place my second home, the comforting one that I run away to whenever I need comfort, and never fail to get it"
Ivana"LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCH! TO THE MOON AND BACK! NO! MOREEEE! It's so warm here, like a true home"
Basak "We may seem like we are just internet friends to most people but we are not. I really feel like you are my true friends right beside me"
Soraya "I just wanted to say that I love how supportive you all are towards each other! I wish there were more positive people like that"

Check out our nicknames for each other in link
So Basak's cafe link is now opened! She serves the best hot coke, tea and Velvet red cupcakes that she takes right from Eleni's kitchen!
Check out link
our link dates! Add your birthday date so we can wish you a great day :D

Things we dedicated for each other:
Basak's fanfiction: link, link, link
Sahar's Klaroline link

The beautiful image below is made by our awesome Mommy Bassie! She made it using our most remarkable quotes :D
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us ab
last edited on Jul 26, 2012 at 10:28PM

Klaus & Caroline 1661 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 1661

over a year ago MusicOfTheNigt said…
big smile
Actually Bassie, snakes fascinate Ivana, I am with you on the being terrified of them part.

Sahar, I know what you mean, I hate when people do that. Especially when I am doing homework for the next class and someone keeps asking me the most random things. It is like "Please shut up! I am trying to get this done so I don't fail" but it sounds even more irritating when writing.

I am the exact same way when it comes to guilt as well.

OMG NEW EPISODE OF TVD THIS WEEK FOR ME!!!!! :D
over a year ago IvanaDyP said…
heart

That's a cool power too Eleni. Hmm, do you know Prue? From Tv Show Charmed? She had that power. She was the boss. :D
Hahaha, yes, they fascinate me. Remember when I said that as you get to know me, I just get weirdier? Well I am. :D
I saw a snake, she was in front of me, and I was very calm and cool about it; I suprised myself. I was literally waiting her to pass, like she's some car. :D Crazy me!

I love how every single one of has it's own special magic power. That's so amazing. We would run this world together. <3
Yeees Sahour, how can anyone not love theem? :P Ahahaha, I really adore Paul, I told you that. :)
AHAHAHA, YES, JoMo should come here and join us. LOL. We would NOT survive that. :D

And, if there's anything I can do to help you become independent women let me know. Girls, you just need to love and respect yourself more than anyone else does. Because they won't respect you if you don't do it fro youself. Like, Elle, when you said you're not pretty, we all said: don't say that! JUST DON'T! Don't let people say to you something, when they don't even know you. You're the boss of yourself. You decide how will they treat you, how beautiful you are, how strong you are. It's you life, and it's all up to you. <33

Oh, my friends and I were fighting because we couldn't make a deal about some b-days. You know this year there are so many 18 bdays, and everyone is inviting everyone. So we were fighting about this stupid thing, as what we will buy, and to who we will buy it to. :D

I'm terrified of dogs, because when I was little, me and my sister decided to have a dog. & I was 5 years old, and I went to play with him, he took my shoe, I felt, then he started jumping on me, and bit me. Umm, I can't describe the terror in my eyes. I just remember my fear, and my mom screaming. That's why. :/

GOOD LUCK my Sahour! Wish you the best, as always. & don't worry I won't translate myself to you while you're writing. :D

BASSIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! <33333333 My love. Good to see you here. Got us all worried. Elle hates snakes, so do you, so does Sahour, it's me who they fascinate. :D
OMG, a dog climbed at you? I would die of fear. :/

How can you not see a chemestry of real-life couple? :D They are like REALLY in love. :D Hahaha, but ok, you choice Bassie. :)
I like that coffee, not as much as you, but it's tasty. :)
Send me one perfume? Lol. I use them A LOT! I really love to smell good. :D

Sahour, I KNEW IT! I knew that you feel guilty quickly! :D I don't know how, but when I read that, I was like "I know this". :D
Sahour, who's NOT in fanancial crisis at this point? The world is a total mess now. Economics are so low. It's scary. You're not alone. :)

About writting, mmm, I don't get THAT mad if someone interupts me. When we have exam from serbian lenguage, we write an essay, at class, and ofc we get marks for that, so I always write one for myself, and like 5 others for my friends. :D
Oh, I forgat to tell you, today I got an A from that exam. I always get an A(it's not bragging, just telling the truth). :D I like writing.

For all of us Elle! CAN'T WAIT! <3 DYING HEREEE! :D

the game: I shipped Caroline with everyone in this show. Especially with Stefan! (Before Klaus) I think for me Steroline will always be there, it's not just some crackship, I ship them as friends too. They can make each other laugh, and they scenes are so fuuny, and relaxing. I love them. I'm sorry there wasn't any Steroline in season 3. Oh, I even like her with Alaric. LMAO! :D I mean Matt Davis is hot! & I'm in love with this picture:

That's a cool power too Eleni. Hmm, do you know Prue? From Tv Show Charmed? She had that power. She
over a year ago modernfan said…
Ivana, I agree, Matt Davis is so hot! I remember him from Legally Blond. He was awesome even though his character was a dick. And one more thing - you wrote really long posts. I don't think I'd have enough nerves to write post as long as yours.

Eleni, snakes freak me out too. I hate them. But I am kinda fascinated with them.

OMG new TVD episode in 2 days! I'm already freaking out!
over a year ago sahour95 said…
Eni! WE'VE A LOT IN COMMON! I should work on that, too :D

OMG IV! You're totally breaking the record of longest posts! I just love that you reply to every single word we say :*
Babe, do you have any self preservation AT ALL?? YOU SAW A FREAKING SNAKE AND DID NOTHING?! *shakes her head in disbelief*

We should totally run the world! Imagine how crazy and full of Klaroline will it be if we do! SO PERFECT! :D
Imagine the moment JoMo writes a comment here, and suddenly no one is there. Next day in the morning news "Several Klaroline fans having a heart-attack under weird circumstances, for they all had it at the same time. The victims are on the age range between sixteen and twenty. The reason behind what happened is yet to be discovered". I write stories don't get judgmental now!!

Iv, I think it's more like what WE should do. I think it's something we'll have to change about ourselves, right Eni? Well, I'm NOT giving up.
AND WHAT? You fought over that? Come on! I'm sure you'll get over it in not time!
A dog's bite, nasty :S I hate cats so much!They freak me out with their teeth and move.

IKR Iv? Iwas getting worried sick about her! THANK GOD she came back in time!

You knew that? Maybe it's just how I talk or somehing that gave you that impression, you know?
I KNOW! Financial crisis is totally killing the companies here! MAJOR cut backs on paychecks and lots of people has been fired, so thankfully we are in a much better condition than lots of people :D

GREAT! Now we know Iv writes essays for her friends! Now i'll send you my homework and get it over with!!

asafjfkng! I just wanna watch the episode soo badly! I'VE MISSED IT SO MUCH! But I won't be able to watch till Saturday:( My brother's b.day is on Friday and we are throwing him a party, so don't expect me to come here on Friday, I'd like to stay spoiler free and I probably won't have the time to come

I gotta say I love Steroline as friends so much, never shipped them, though. And Caroline and Alaric? That's pretty weird :O Never thought of them as a couple! But I agree Matt Davis is so hot (All TVD cast is) and this picture is so cute! LOVE THEM! TOO MUCH FOR MY OWN GOOD!

The game: I prefer silence over talking.
OK, so everyone's talking about my long posts. The thing is, I miss so much sometimes, and I want to replay to everything, and ofc add my opinion. That's why. :D I hope you don't mind. :)

Hahahaha, Sahour you just made me laugh so much! Firstly, because of your reaction for my reaction about snake. Then for, hahaha, writing that newspaper post. :D Ahahahaha!
I think I won't get over my *dog* fear any time soon. :/
Yes, maybe that's how I knew. We had some *moments* here, and you get all guilty, very fast. :P
Hahaha, I would write for you, especially, my dear, but you don't need me for writing. You're awesome like that. <33

Your brother's bday? Awww, well I wish him the best. :) TVD can wait when it comes to that. :)

Today I prefer silence too. I had a horrible day. Full of screaming, fighting and crying. Remember I told you I had a chemestry exam today?
Well, I studied for it, but my class-mates didn't. Some did, but not many of them. So we decided to hand over our exams, empty, everyone. We were scared, ofc, it's a big deal to do that, you know? But we agreed to do it, because our teacher was not going to postpone it, as we asked. One, by one was leaving class room, and I was one of them. Actually there were 11 people left behind me. I opened the door, waiting for those 11 people to get up, as we agreed, but they just stood there, and said "We're not getting out''. It was too late for me to return, and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was so selfish, terrible thing to do, to a friend. I mean, I KNEW how to do that test. I was like in those 5 from 35 persons who knew how to do it, but I got out, because of them. To help them! & they betrayed me, and their other friends. I was so pissed, I still am. I can't believe I lived to see that. I cryed, alone, because it was too much. They were horrible friends, I will fail that stupid exam, and I gotta tell my parents! GOD! I'm nervous wreck, again.
I just wanted to share. Again, wrote too much. Sorry girls. Today, I will not enter very much. Love youu! :*
last edited over a year ago
monkey
Babe, we don't mind long posts, at least I don't. I reslly love it when u get involved in every single conversation :D
Well it is just too weird not running for your life in front of a snake! Andwhat you think that wouldn't happen, the heart attacj thingy??!!!!!!!
We did have moments here?? I didn't realize that! But it is good to know that I'm an opened book, I guess :P
Thank you babe, you're amaaaaazing:*
Yeah, he's turning 13! Officially entering the landof teens which we are all dreading!

OMG babe, they did this to you?? How horrible is that! Friends are supposed to stick with each other, not stab each other in the back. That is soooo unfair, I am so sorry babe, I don't know what to tell you. I will try to hop on a plane and kick their asses for you! Maybe we can use some of TVD's tricks, I know violent, but that is what they deserve forhurting our Iv!

Now I really gotta go study if I don't want the teachers to send meto principle's office for neglecting.but I really really don't want to!!
Now, that's why I love you! You're so supportive. <33
& yes, an opened book, and funny, and you got me all cheered up. :)

Oh, 13? Well he's gonna become a living hell for people around him, as we are. :D
Hahahaha, okey! So my story about snakes is not welcome here. :D
Cause I'm wirdooo! :P
OMG! I need to study too. Good luck!
Kisses&hugs. :*
lol if JoMo joined us I would probably die happy :D It would make my life complete.

I adore Nian, they are so cute <3 and I am so excited, this break wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Normally waiting during the hiatus is dreadful but you girls made it so much easier.

Same here, I have shipped Caroline with everyone at one point or another, she is just an amazingly-easy shippable character (even though now that I am shipping Klaroline no Caroline ship could top this one) and that pic of Matt&Candice is adorable

I agree with Sara, I didn't realize Matt Davis played in Legally Blonde until I watched it a few weeks ago and I was like "Oh My God! That's Ric!" it took me a while.

your long posts make mine feel immature and pathetic xD way to make me feel quite inferior to you. :P lmao Sahar I adore that news story you made up. Imagine how funny that would be if it actually happened (well not to us or at that moment but after)

Awww Ivana that is horrible! How dare they! I get so mad thinking about them doing that, I want to just go over and find them and yell at them!
Iv, you're showering with too much complemints today! Take it easy on my poor heart!
He is already a living hell, babe, but well you can't get rid of your brother :S
Good luck with your studying, too, babe!
Hugs and kisses back to you :*
Now to you Eni, IKR? It would totally make my life perfect! And this is so true, waiting for it with you girls made it soo soo much easier :*
Haha, I shipped Caroline with everyone,but none of those ships made it half way through my love for KC
When I first saw him inTVD I kept wondering where the hell haveI seen him before, until I remembered Legally Blond!
And Iv's posts makes me feel so lazy!! Lol! That would be soo funny!! If we can like get over the fact that smeone DIED!
Oh Elle! They do? :D That was never my intention. :P
& thank you for your support too love. <33

Hahaha, Sahour! <3 Just being honest! :*
No one will ever be like my Klaroline. <3 When I saw Klaus in season 2, I was like ''this man needs to fall in love and change.'' Then, I started liking JoMo, then he retweeted my video and I started being IN LOVE WITH HIM! <3
I always saw Caroline as a girl who could do it. Then I made my first KC video, and 2 months after that KLAROLINE becomes canon. :D WOW! <3
Now, that same video has over 100 000+ views! I love Klaroline fanbase so muuuch! <33

I KNOW Legally Bond! :D Just rememberd now. :P
Hahahahaha! :D
Hehe JoMo is so hard to resist! You know you'll fall for him eventually. Even sis is falling for him now :O
Iv, doesn't it feel great to be right??!

OK I have a new game, now we can go on with the old one, and play this one at the same time :) This game we say a quote and comment on it. The quote could be a question, a controversial subject, sad, funny, just pick one and we'll comment on it :) You can take it from wherever you want, book, movie, TV show... etc
I'll start: "You know when you run out of questions, you don't just run out of answers. You run out of hope" Dr.Remy Hadley, House M.D. Makes me think, any thoughts??
It always feels great to be right my love! :D
Oh, I love the new game! We can say game 1, when we want to write the old game, and game 2 when we want to say a quote! :D

OMG! This quote has me thinking, A LOT! It's very good, and kind of confusing for a moment. I LOVE Dr.Hose! :D

game1: If you are my good/best friend, than you're everything to me. I will help you, love you, do anything, as long as it's right, ofc. But if you're no one to me, than I have no interest in you. I'm not helpful at all. :D

game 2: ''There’s a whole world out there waiting for you. Great cities, and art, and music… genuine beauty. And you can have all of it. All you have to do is ask''
I CAN't GET OVER THIS ONE! :D EVER!
Glad yo like the new game :D

IKR? That's why I chose it, because when I try to understand it I really have to think about it. I think it's like when you lose that grey area between white and black and know the answer for sure, it's like losing hope of what could've been bright, you know? It's like losing the possibility of something being good once you know the definite answer and it might just not be the bright side. Ok that's messed up :S I FAIL!

AWW then I hope I'm one of your close friends :*

AND OMG! My fav TVD quote EVEEERRRRR! SO AMAZING! I'll never be over it♥

Game 1: I would love to go around the world with nothing but a back-pack

Game 2: "You can't find a meaning to it, because sometimes there isn't any. Sometimes this is all there's" Dr. James Wilson, House M.D sorry for choosing from House again but I think they do the best job at controversial\ dark quotes. I don't know if I agree, depends on the situation
Yes! It's messed up! :D

What do you think? :D I think I told you that I love you, many times, and I told you I will also help you, and be here for you whenever you need it. <33

Oh, I would love to go around the world, but I would probbably bring my whole room with me. :D Back-pack, nouu! :D

I think I will agree with this one. Not everything needs to have a meaning. It's just the way it is. :)

Game 2: ''Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.'' -Tolstoy and my favorite book, Anna Karenina. :) & I agree.
Oh wow, now my comment about it being so funny makes me feel real bad because it would be wicked serious D:

No problem Ivana, it is not like they are made to make mine feel inferior on purpose. Oh yes i was one of those viewers of that Klaroline video before Klaroline happened. It deserved those views sweetheart.

Love the new game and that is such an interesting quote.Ivana you stole my quote :P but I love it all the same <3 Sahar I love that quote, it can just be so true at times.

Game 2: "I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough." - Noah from The Notebook, I don't know why, I have always loved this quote, because I believe that living a life full of love is much better than having your name known to all <3
heart
LOL! I knew I wouldn't make any sense :S I FAIL!

*Happy dance* I LOVE YOU TOO♥♥ SO SO MUCH♥

AHAHAHA Nice one babe, but I am really good at travelling light.

I know. Sometimes things seem not to have a reason to happen at all, like what the hell is the point. But I believe that in the heart of the matter "EVERYTHING happens for a reason", even if the reason isn't always obvious to us. Or sometimes reason does not appear until later.

Iv, that's quiet interesting actually. And I think I agree.
Awww Lovely quote Eni♥ And well I think a life full of love is the best way to live♥

Game 2: "All parents damage their children. It cannot be helped. Youth, like pristine glass, absorbs the prints of its handlers. Some parents smudge, others crack, a few shatter childhoods completely into jagged little pieces, beyond repair." The Five People You Meet in Heaven, one of my favorite books EVER!
Aww, Elle, firstly thank you for being one of those views! <3
Secondly, what a beautiful quote! I adore Notebook. One of the best drama movies I ever saw. :)
Hahahaha, I stole it? :D That's me! :D

Well that's an interesting quote Sahour. I think I will disagree at some point. Parents are parents. Somestimes not ok with us, but still the ones who made us what we are. & girls, every one of us is really polite and nice, so they did a hell of a job! ^^ <3

Game 2: ''It's always the people who know the least about you, who want to judge you the most.'' -SUCH A TRUTH! :)
**** SPOILERS ****

3x16 was a really good episode. Full of brother bonding, which I loved. I think that everyone for a second thought, why is Damon doing that to Stefan? But then we saw the reason, it's for his own good. You can't solve the problem, by avoiding it. That's something Stefan needs to learn. & THANK GOD, he has his brother to help him. That moment when Stefan said ''I missed you''- I was scared! I wasn't shure he was being honest, but he was, because the ripper inside him still wasn't there. But the one that broke me in tears is ''Cause you're all I've got''. OMG! I cryed so hard! The look in their eyes. So sad, but finally full of love and hope. They finally have each other. They finally have something to fight for, and it's not Elena. Or any Petrova. It's the family, it's the two of them. And I'm so damn happy about it! MY EMOTIONS! :D
When Matt said ''Sometimes, being the only normal guy in a town full of vampires, is a good thing, it makes you invisible''. WTF! I was almost shure Matt was the killer. Hahaha, I mean, think about it! It could happen! & it would me WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! Even more than Alaric being the one! OMG! Alaric is THE ONE! How long till he dies? I hope not soon, but still he killed Caroline's dad! How will she react when she finds out? I can't even imagine the picture of it. But then again, maybe TVD writers will forget about that one, and they just write that off.
I'm not such a fan of Sage, so far. Not too pretty, or too smart, or anything to amaze me. So no feelings. Rebecca sometimes has a fake british accent! Hahaha, it annoys me! MISSED KLAUS AND CAROLINE!
Loved the Elena's confession about her feelings towards both Salvatores. She's finally realizing what she truly feels. I'm not quite OK with Matt. Is he AGAIN in love with her? Or Caroline? Who does he wants, actually? GOSH! Confusing, little man. But hey, it's not like he can get either of them, because he has some serious vamp-hybdid competition, and he's not quite standing up. :D
So those are my thoughts about last night's TVD episode. :P
****** SPOILERS ****************
I loved how Damon was trying to help Stefan. He wants Stefan to be able to feed off humans without getting out of control, He didn't want his brother to live off one extreeme or another but I felt bad when Elena saw them because I think that Stefan probably thought Damon was trying to screw him over and it is like "No he isn't, he is trying to help you!" I am so glad my Salvatore brothers are back, just like Iv said, this was an amazing episode for them <3
Oh, I agreed with Matt, I honestly think Matt is the luckiest in the town because he gets to avoid all this drama because no one gives a crap about him.
and OMG about Alaric, that was such a twist, I didn't see that coming I didn't even see the twist of Samantha Gilbert being the murderer in the past. When it mentioned she lived I didn't think about the ring until after it showed it. But I feel so bad for Alaric, he is always the victim! First his wife Isobel, then he got possessed by Klaus earlier, then Jenna died, then he was killed god knows how many times! He just can't get a break!
I am very disappointed with Sage, I expected more scenes with her. I barely even got a feel for her character.
and those were my thoughts :)
Elle, dear, I agree with your thoughts! <3
Especially about Alaric. I'm so worried about what will they do to him, you know? He can't get away with this. I mean, he killed people, and he's not supernatural, so they can arrest him anytime. How long will they keep it between them? I don't think Caroline will, and I understand why.
Hahaha, actually that makes Matt the most unluckiest guy in the town, because every girl he had, now, well they're in love with those supernatural guys who don't care about him.
I actually like Matt and Bonnie! What do you think girls? :)
Because I know Bonnie could never date a vampire/hybrid, and Matt is such a normal guy, and he's her AGE! :D Haha. I just don't see Jeremy in picture, I mean, not with her, because he's done enough.
awww poor Matt, I really liked the idea of Matt and Bonnie also, they should really go more into that because I loved them in "The Reckoning" episode with the school prank and the writers sort of dropped it since then and it was kind of a disappointment.
over a year ago louvreangel said…
OMG girls I MISSED A LOT A LOT ALOT ! Well but I'm so busy with studying, you know, because of the exam 2 weeks after. The one that I should pass with a good mark to go to a university :\ I am so stressed out and I keep studying and studying, my brain is tired and so is my body! But I can assure you, I find peace here <3

And girls I actually came over to say, I won't be here as much I as used to be. 2 weeks till the exam and I will be as far away as I can be from my laptop and internet. :\

Btw, I am sorry Elle, I read wrong and thought you liked snakes! Well Iv, you're weird dude :D And, Matt&Bonnie? Cmon. No way in hell. I can even say Bonnie&Klaus (which I don't approve) but not Monnie! Well but of course everyone has their own opinions in the end :)

And, I liked Sage a little bit but she's a complete slut which is irritating because we have enough of sluts in the show who keep having sex with Damon. Is there anyone left on the show who didn't sleep with him? I do not think so.

*spoiler* Alaric being the killer was fucking surprising! I didn't expect the least of it! It was a really good episode and I liked it. And I really liked it when Damon was trying to help Stefan. Because he was sincere and Stefan knew he was. Badass brothers are back again, with more power! YAY! :))

Oh and girls, people stopped coming to the spot lately but, what do you think will happen after 3x20? :D

And, what's Game 2 ? Can somebody explain please? Btw, missed you girls sooo much <3
OMFG! I JUST WATCHED THE FUCKING EPISODE! Even though it had no Klaus and no Klaroline (Again serious withdrawal) I absolutely LOVED it!
OK so officially my priority isn't Stelena, it's Defan! Really if SE are endgame but Defan are over, no thanks! I'm trying to get my thoughts in order but I'll probably just ramble so be prepared
First things first, MISSED YOU SO MUCH! I had fun in the past couple of days with my bro's part and all, But I missed you so much!
Second of all, I agree with Elle about when Elena saw Stefan I was afraid that he might think Damon was trying to screw him over, or even worst he'll hate him for doing this to him. LOVED the scene when Damon said "You're all I've got" Made me cry so much, too Iv! And how cute was that flashback scene?!
AND OMG! ALARIC IS THE MURDERER?! I did NOT see it coming! I was like no no no NO WAY! And Meredith, I gotta say NOW I like her! I am so sorry Meredith for all the bad stuff I said about you!
And actually I felt so sorry for Matt in this episode when he said "it makes you invisible" :( SO SAD! And those blue eyes are always drowning with so much emotions! BTW Bassie I agree with Elle and Iv about Matt&Bonnie, I think they'd be really nice together. And Kat Graham did say that Bonnie will be getting a love interest, so maybe...?
About Sage, I agree with Bassie about the slut part, but I don't really know how I feel about her, we need more time with her, but I have a very strong feeling that I won't like her, And Elena hadn't slept with Damon... YET! DREADING THAT INEVITABLE MOMENT.
down side of the episode, no Klaus, Caroline or Klaroline :( and NO KLAUS NEXT EPISODE EITHER! How will I survive?!!

Back to real life, LOVE THAT QUOTE IV! And about the parents thing, parents might do a great job raising a child but it will be flawed, it always is. Even if you don't realize it just yet, sometimes there's a certain idea or a certain insecurity they have caused you, so for the most part I agree
Bassie! I will miss you so much! Please focus on your studies and do not get distracted, this is your future we're talking about, but try to come and say hi whenever it's convenient. And I might not be so active next week wither, I got quizzes frenzy :S but I will come everyday .. I hope
And I am pretty sure the club will be on fire after epi 20 and maybe even 18 if she saves him *starts praying again!*
And game 2, is the quote game Bassie, each one of us posts a quote from TV show, movies, book.. etc, and we comment on it. It could be romantic, epic, sad, controversial..etc.
Game 2: "Is there a reason? Why the universe is so screwed up? And random and mean?" Meredith Grey, Grey's Anatomy

FINALLY! My long post is done! I feel exhausted!
That's right Elle, since that episode: nothing. :/

Bassie, MY LOVE! MISSED YOU SO MUCH! Oh, studing! I understand, that's for shure. :D
Oh, you won't be here so much? I will miss you even more dear. <3
Hahahahaha, you're right about Sage, and all these Damon's girls. HAHAHA! YES THERE ARE SOME! Let's start with Elena. :D She ain't kicking bed with him, YET! :P
Yes, I noticed that spot feels lonlier lately, I think it's because there's no much Klaroline. :/
After 3x20? Hmm, interesting Q. Well we all know, Elena will make a choice, I hope Caroline will too. I think that Jeremy will come back, because he has that ring too, so he might be going crazy too. Bonnie could find a new love interest. *MATT*
Something BAD will happen for shure! Some new storyline will start at the end of season 3! :D Like always!
OH! Julie Plec said in one interview for Klaus ''vampire''! So it's either coincidence, or he might loose his ''hybrid'' ju-ju.

Game 2, sweetie, is telling the quotes. You choose any quote from a TV shows, movies, books, and write it down, and you can also say something about it. :)
Sahour, Iv, thanks for your support babes! I hope I'll make good in the exam and I hope it'll worth my studying this much!! And I like the Game 2 thing, whose idea was it? Really awesome! :)

And, okay girls well, no offence and please do not get me wrong but I am a hardcore Bamon fan, they are my OTP and I am so against the idea of Beremy or Monnie so... :D Can we just please thinking about Monnie? They annoy me as hell :D:D

Okay so, Game 2: "She is the darkness to your light, the hatred to your love" The Great Dragon to Merlin from Merlin TV Show. He said this about Morgana Le Fay <3
It was Sahour's idea! <3
Aw, you're welcome Bassie, I really wish you the best! :)
Hahahahahahaha, OKEY! No more Bonnie+anyone. :D

OMG! YOU WATCH MERLIN? AAAAAAAA, me too! <3 LOVE IT!
Especially Merlin&Morgana. Even tho she's evil, I kinda ship them. :P

Game 2: ''She's your destiny and your doom.''-also from Merlin. (about Morgana). <33333
Awwww Bassie </3 I will be missing you A TON for those 2 weeks, our family will feel empty without your presence. Good luck with your exams though, you are going to be perfectly fine :)

Haha I get that the whole "Anyone on the show who didn't sleep with Damon?" thing was rhetorical but still: Jenna, Bonnie, Meredith, and Anna. and I also noticed less people also which is kind of sad but hopefully the next Klaroline scene will raise some hype and more people will come :)

Oh, I still don't like Meredith that much. Just something about her irks me, I am still trying to figure out what exactly it is about her. Just something about her doesn't sit well with me.
No Klaus next episode! This is torturous </3

ooo Sahar, Grey's Anatomy <3 my friend convinced me to start watching it, I am on episode 6 of season 1 and I love it so far <3 But I love that quote because I ask myself that a lot :D

Ivana, that is interesting, now I am thinking of possible ways that Klaus could become a vampire rather than a hybrid... hmm this thought will crowd my mind for the next few weeks until we find out.
I'm glad you find it interesting Elle. <3
Grey's Anatomy is really great! Keep watching. :)

I KNOW! :/ Without Klaus episodes could never be AWESOME. Great, good yes, but not awesome. :/ I just miss him so damn much.
heart
Elleeeeeeeeeeee! <3 Love your icon! :) Hehehe.
big smile
Bassie thank you hun! I was inspired by your awesomeness to start the game! Good luck babe :*
But really shipping Bamon is interesting, I mean I am opened to the idea of something totally new, but it's just becuase there are no scenes with them at all I kind of don't get it. BUT I'd love to watch it!

I am starting to get some comfort from Meredith's side. There's a lot to her we don't know of course but still I have a pleasanter impression than the last a few episodes

No Klaus, and me wants to kill me self!

GA is totally amazing and just continues to be absolutely great with each season! So keep watching, babe! You'll not regret it :*

AND OMG! Do you actually think Julie MEANT IT???? What did she say? Can they un-hybrid him or something?

Elle hate your icon! OK that's me having a bitchy moment and starting a fight :P

Game 2: "And all of our friends who think that I'm blessed, they don't know my head is a mess. They don't know who I really am, and they don't know what I've been through" The story (Song, and yes you can use them as quotes :D)
over a year ago Joy3570 said…
big smile
Girlssss! I missed you so much, gosh, I have so much to read now!
I had 4 tests this week and a project presentation... and next week there are 2 tests and 3 project presentations lol I dont know how I'm still breathing..
I watched the new epi. The whole Alaric going mad was awesome, I didnt expected it but I feel sorry for him, he's always the victim lol The brother bounding was amazing, too. About Meredith I'm still undecided, I liked her more in the books. Still missed Klaus and Caroline but I hope that since there werent in the epi , there is going to be something so big for them that they'll need a whole new epi for them :D
And something just by the way that I need to share: I started reading a book, actually a tetralogy [ not sure if it is like that in English] and I read the first book. they are 4 novels by a Bulgarian author and we study them in class. And there is a character named Katherine in the first one, she's very free-spirited,sassy,beautiful and she gets pregnant while she's not married and her mother thinks that this is a shame for the family so she tries to make her lose the baby and she gives her some poison and actually she kills Katherine that way. And it was really interesting for me how much her story reminds me of tvd's Katherine's lol

Anyways, hope I'll have time to write more soon and until I figure out what is the new game I'll keep silence and start reading! :D
Omgosh Ina! I was just wondering where have you been! Missed you girl! You seem pretty busy. I would be losing my mind with all of this schoolwoyk to do. Good luck babe.
IKR? Alaric twist was huge just like Julie said it will be and I felt so sorr for him, and. Really dn't see this going anywhere good. I am so affraid that they will kill him off or send him to athorities : S and I loved Defan in the epi.
And just reading about that story I had such a deja vu, sassy, funny and charming, from Bulgria with an illegitimate child that has Katerina Petrova all over i! Is is a good story babe??
YES Sahour that was you bitchy moment. :D
Now my bitchy moment: I would not like to see Bonnie with Damon. Ever. Never. :D End of bitchy moment, & Bassie, just ignore it. :P

OMG! Ina it does! WOW! Are you shure it's not the story about human life of Katherine Pierce? :D LOL!
Good luck with your test madness, hunny! I guess now, all of us have it. :/

So, I must recommend a new TV show to all of you! It's called SMASH. It's so amaaazing. It's a musical/drama show. On NBC, started this year. It has only 6 episodes, so it's not hard to catch up, if you want. I just made a video for one couple, from that show. God, they amaze me with their chemestry. :D
Anyways, it's about the group of people who're trying to make a brilliant performance of iconic 'Marilyn Monroe'. Other than great voices, there are some good storylines. I think you will like it. Take a look at it, when you find some time. <3
I definately will keep watching Grey's Anatomy, it is amazing, usually I would get very squirmish but the show did help my tolerance to blood and seeing other medical things.

Haha thanks Ivana <3 and aww Sahar you make me feel bad, even though we ship Elena with different people I still love you <3 (This is me being a pacifist)

oooo Ivelina that sounds really interesting, what is the book called? I may be interested in reading it just because of that because it does sound a lot like Katherine.

I haven't seen SMASH yet but I will definately look it up (I will probably get to it when I am done with my 8 seasons of Grey's Anatomy xD) Isn't Katherine Mcphee in it? I loved her in that one season of American Idol I watched a while ago.
over a year ago Joy3570 said…
IKR! It resembles Kat's story so much that it's unbelievable lol The tetralogy is something between a historical novel and a family saga and doesn't have a name, I mean each of the four novels has a different name and the one where is this Katherine girl is called "The Iron Candlestick" by D.Talev ["Железният светилник" от Димитър Талев] or something like that, I'm not sure it's been translated in English because it's a classical Bulgarian novel from the 60s and only the new novels are being translated.
I had a wonderful day, the weather is so beautiful and of course I have to study lol BTW, I had again B+ on the Russian test but I dont regret it because everyone who had A is somehow a favourite of the teacher and she hinted them all the time the answers so I guess that my level is pretty good and I'm not sorry because at the end I'm going to have an A again for the term grade. Anyways, thanks for the support, girls! Tomorrow I have a history test so I'd better be going :D
Hope tonight I'll have time to right more!
Hey girls, just dropped by to see what you girls are doing! Everything seems fine here, as I understand :) I will go study again and you know what? I got a fucking flu! Just before the freaking exam I am ill, and that pisses me off as hell!

Sahour, there are actually lots of scenes of Bamon but because people are not aware of them, they do not notice those scenes. But of course, everyone can luv other ships and I luv them so... they are everywhere for me! :D Bamon is my OTP forever <3

And Iv, yeah dear, I really luv Merlin, I am a huge fan of it and especially a huge fan of Mergana <3

The game 2: "You belong with me." Olivia to Peter, from Fringe :)

kiss
Hehe Iv! We all have our moments! And let me guess you don't want to see Damon with anyone but Elena and same goes to Elena, right??

I haven't watched SMASH but I'll try to take a look at it once I have time because I have Once Upon a Time and Game of Thrones on my list as well, so I'll see where that takes me. I LOVE musicals though so I might start it sooner for change of scenery

Never heard of it unfortunately, Ina. Too bad I love classics. Enjoy reading it babe :* And B+! CONGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS I 'm so happy for you! And likewise babe, I have history quiz tomorrow.

Bassie babe, all is well. But OMG flu? RIGHT NOW?! Why does sickness chooses the worst time EVER?!!

I don't know about Bamon, maybe you're right, I never noticed their scenes, because they weren't really something special. But I'm itching to ship Damon with someone and maybe Bonnie cold be a good someone!

Can't think of a quote and I really gotta go study!
LOVE YOU :*
OK so this is a whole new level of obsession. I just finished the first book of The Hunger Games in TWO days, and I'm already halfway through the second chapter of the second! Going back to reading! Miss you girls, where are you??
Sahar, is it really that good? I want to read it to. :)
I'm fine I just gave to study so much! I hate school! Well, some subjects. How r u?
That is still really interesting Ivelina :) I definately think I may look it up later and see if they actually have it translated because I would be very interested to read it if it is.

The weather is great here as well, but it is weird, it is March and it feels like summer. The temperatures this year is really concerning, it has been much hotter than usual, I blame global warming!

Awww Bassie you got the flu <3 I hope you get better soon, you tell that flu that I want it to leave you alone ;D

ooo Sahar, I watch Once Upon a Time, I love that show <3 it is definately worth watching, they add so many twists to the fairytales, making some darker.

I still need to watch Catching Fire and Mockingjay, haven't gotten a chance to read them yet. Glad you love the books. Sara, it is amazing, you should definately read it when you have the chance.

I haven't been on much, state exams and stuff, it is all a pain. Tommorrow I have my last English state exam then I have Math ones in May. I miss you girls so much <3
Finally here! Two days of horrible studing. :/

Yes, Elle, Kat MecPhee is the main role in Smash. She's amazing! beautiful and she has such a voiceee! :D
Inaaa, congratz on your mark! <33

Bassie, hunny, I hope you're feeling better now, yeah? I really hope! If not, please rest a lot! :)
I SHIP Mergana too. :D

Hahaha, Sahour, truee! It's not like you want to see Elena/Stefan with anyone else either, right? :D

OK! SO we all have a lot, lot, loooooooot of exams? What's wrong with march? :D Hate, hate it. That's why the spot is very empty. :/ Let's hope this will end soon. One more week for me, and then I can relax, until it starts again, on may. :/
Love you all! & I miss you so much.

I saw Candice's interview about Klaorline/Forwood. Again, very bad. I just hope, she's not right!
Eleni, weather here is exactly the same. But that's a good thing. At least I don't hate going to school that much anymore.

Ivana, I don't think you should worry about what Candice thinks so much. I love her and all but there's no way she's going to ruin my new favorite ship.

Oh, and girls, I had no idea you watched OUAT as well. :) Who's your favorite?
Now that is certainly a motive to start watching Smash. I know, I loved her voice so much and I was so annoyed when she didn't win America Idol.

Yup, March is the longest month of school with the least amount of days off for me. Which means the teachers actually are able to teach a ton and feel the need to make the month much more dreadful than it actually is with exams and such. I finished my last exam today, thank god. But I have a history test on monday about the periods in the US before the Vietnam War, The Vietnam War, and the 70s. So I think I have lots of studying thing weekend because I only know half the things.

I saw the interview also, it got me a bit bummed but I am not losing hope about Klaroline.

I like Snow White/Mary Maragaret, Henry, Ruby/Red Riding Hood, and Emma. Love Snow/Charming together and I really liked Rumpel/Belle and I hope they continue that storyline, yours?
heart
HEY GIRLS! Missed you a lot, you guys are always in my mind. I am one week away from the fucking exam I am going to take and I am fucking stressed, angry and everything. So I came here to see how it is going on here. IS everybody okay? How is it going on with you girls? :)

My flu is way better now, thank God. I was so scared that I'd be badly sick just before the exam, I even cried because of it :( but now i am better and i am happier! i am still studying and bored! thank God I have my friends and you girls :))

And, Smash? What is it about? Tell me about it. And as soon as it exam is over I am going to read The Hunger Games, everybody talks about it a lot. I got interested in it.

And, the weather is really nice here too! It's getting hotter everyday which is good, I missed the heat! <3
Well Sara, she keeps telling the same freakin thing. It starts to annoy me. Very much. I know she doesn't write TVD, so it's not up to her. But I love her, and hate when she doesn't get that being THAT honest, makes you loose some fans. Not me. But some, for shure :/

Oh, Bassie, you seems stressed. Lots of *fucking* words. :D
But, I'm glad you're feeling better. Such a relif. :)
I think I will read The Hunger Games too. :)

Smash is a musical/drama show. On NBC. :) It's quite great.It's about the group of people who're trying to make a brilliant performance of iconic 'Marilyn Monroe'. Other than great voices, there are some good storylines. I think you will like it. Take a look at it, when you find some time.
I litereally copied what I wrote in my comment up there. :D I'm lazy like that! :D

Nice weather everywhereee. Here too! I must go out tomorrow. All day long. Use the day, ya know? :)
Kisses&hugs lovlies. <3
HI GIRLS! Finally managed to get here. I'm totally beaten and crashing to bits on my bed right now. SUCH A LONG HORRIBLE EXHAUSTING DAY! I'll tell you everything later, just wanted to drop by and say that I've missed you all so much♥ But I need to shut down my mind right now. I'll read and reply to everything tomorrow. But I just wanted to say that Candice's interview mad a bad day even worse totally hating her right now, but I'll probably be over it by the morning.
LOVE YOU♥ Good night :*
Eleni, I like almost every character. Most of all I like Emma, Henry, Ruby. Prince Charming, Snow and I can't help loving Evil Queen. :P

Ivana, I have to admit, it is annoying, but she isn't a writer. Speaking of which, why don't they give us some Klaroline scenes finally?

Have you girls seen this video? It's perfect if you ask me.
awww Bassie <3 I could be better. I am very stressed out right now I think I can rip my hair out! With school, we are scheduling for next year and my parents want me to take all Honors and AP classes and I don't think I can handle it but they keep pressuring me to and thinks that I can do better when I am trying as hard as I can and it isn't good enough. Along with that I put more pressure on myself and I just feel as if I need a break from school and everything else. Just a break from life!

Sara, I like the Queen at times but then she does something that makes me hate her again so it is sort of a love/hate thing in my eyes.

SPOILERS INCLUDED: I think we may get a Klaroline scene next episode, at least I hope we do. Like maybe Klaus is about to be killed (since they have the white oak tree) and they did say something about Caroline should save Klaus in return of him saving her. So I hope that is what happens.

Just saw it now :)It is an amazing video and pure perfection. I love the effects and everything. I absolutely love it (then again I think every Klaroline video I see is amazing but this one is definately one of my top favorites)
Eleni, I totally understand what you feel like. But the difference is that my parents act cool but when I get a bad mark because I didn't study, they keep talking about how I never want to use all my potential. Not even half of it. That's true to be honest. I hate studding with passion.

I hope we get that scene! I miss Klaroline so much! And I couldn't agree more, that video is pure perfection!

I've just realized I haven't been making icons lately. Not Klaroline icons. Would you like me to make some or you have any requests? :)
I am waiting for some new Klaroline scenes too Sara. :)
Oh, I know that video. It's a very cool idea. Original. Likeee it! ^^

Elle, good thinking! I think she will be the one saving his life. But I'm not shure when. O.o
AND YES! Break from school! & everything else. Let's go to Moon? :D

I can guess why you haven't been making any Klaroline icons Sara. No Klaroline scenes? :/ You should, I'm shure it's fun to you, and you do it great! :) When you do, post them here, on Klaroline fanpop. <3 (if they are klaroline) :D

I'm feeling tired today. Cause of school, so I'm not in the mood to play game1 or game2. I'm just here to say hello, and prove I'm alive. :D Kisses&Hugs my girls. :*