Klaus & Caroline ♥Klaroline family chat♥

sahour95 posted on Feb 09, 2012 at 12:58PM
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us about your problems, yourself, rant on, it doesn't matter! WE ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU! All you have to do is say the magical word.. I love Klaroline♥ Just remember we LOVE hugs ;D

Close family members:
(To be added to this list all you have to do is come constantly here)
louvreangel- Basak: The mommy AKA mommy Bassie
Joy3570- Ivelina: Oldest kid
sahour95- Sahar: Naughty kid
IvanaDyP- Ivana: Crying Kid
Ritaprodz- Rita: Iv's Twin sister
MusicOfTheNigt- Eleni: Quiet kid

Big Family members:
(We welcome all new members, and consider them a part of our family :D all have to do is come and chat with us! Please tell me your name when you first visit :D)
Kackahaluzova- Katie
klarolinelove- Nicole
delenafrenchfan- Emeline
buffyl0v3r44- JoHannah
lillyqueen94- Libby
modernfan- Sara
foxxx666- Irina
Talice- Tatjana
burbuli8ra9- Angela
tonyziva1234- Dannii
Tigerlily888 - Lilly
Delena4eva -Tanith
MissPopuri- Kristina
TiBiscuit- Imane
QueridaPantufa- Soraya
NasriN91- Nasrin
fa567- Amy

Quotes Section!
(I haunt them or they are sent to me :P)
Basak:"we're a huge family here and I luv it sooo much! Klaroline-family forever! <3"
Ivana "We do everything together, every fandom can envy us! We rock girls! <33"
Sahar "The only reason Klaroline obsession is fun, is because of you girls <3"
Ivana(said on YouTube) "You're gonna meet so many amazing KC fans and you're gonna enjoy talking to them. I spend half of my day on that spot, chatting with Klaroline girls."
Basak Girls, luv ya all so much. I just... this club would be sooo fucking empty without you girls :)) <3"
Sahar "My Klaroline family get me more than my own sister!"
Eleni "They should very well be jealous, us Klaroline fans have an unbreakable bond <3"
Ivana "We're together, always&forever"
Basak "Gosh, we know each other so well we can even put names for each other, I think I am gonna cry now :')"
Basak "You can always come to me to talk, from here, from the forum, from private messages and everything, I'll always be there for you. For all of you guys"
Sahar " I LOVE sharing my daily life with you♥ you are all amazing listeners!"
Ivana " It a true honor and pleasure to be here and know you. I keep telling my friends about you.. You are all magical. Love this family."
Eleni "this club is the first one where I feel involved and like people actually do care and I love how quickly we all accepted each other. <3 words can't even describe how much I love you all and this club <333"
Ivana " Aww, I just love you guys, and everything that we have I want to share with the rest of the world. We're one of the best fandoms, truly!"
Basak "I luv my Klaroline family so much that nobody can break this bond between us <3"
Sahar "Ok so I realized my life would TOTALLY suck without you girls♥"
Basak "You became my everything in such a short time that I still cannot believe it <3 :')"
Sahar "it is hard to come across a friend who's worthy of trust like you my lovely family! We are sisters!"
Bassie "Nothing can get between us babe, we are family! Not even fights can seperate us, we have this unbreakable bond"
Sahar "I can offially say that I consider this place my second home, the comforting one that I run away to whenever I need comfort, and never fail to get it"
Ivana"LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCH! TO THE MOON AND BACK! NO! MOREEEE! It's so warm here, like a true home"
Basak "We may seem like we are just internet friends to most people but we are not. I really feel like you are my true friends right beside me"
Soraya "I just wanted to say that I love how supportive you all are towards each other! I wish there were more positive people like that"

Check out our nicknames for each other in link
So Basak's cafe link is now opened! She serves the best hot coke, tea and Velvet red cupcakes that she takes right from Eleni's kitchen!
Check out link
our link dates! Add your birthday date so we can wish you a great day :D

Things we dedicated for each other:
Basak's fanfiction: link, link, link
Sahar's Klaroline link

The beautiful image below is made by our awesome Mommy Bassie! She made it using our most remarkable quotes :D
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us ab
last edited on Jul 26, 2012 at 10:28PM

Klaus & Caroline 1661 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 1661

over a year ago sahour95 said…
kiss
HEY! No we'd love for you to interrupt :D
Well, Rita, In the promo for the next episode, there's this scene where Caroline is being tortured in the school, and then Klaus turning around when he hears her screaming, then Alaric (or evil Alaric) Slamming him against the lockers in the school, and we were just hoping that Klaus is the one who saves her :D
over a year ago IvanaDyP said…
YES! They have a drunk sex! GIRLS, you must read that one. It's goooood! <3

Awww, my Sahour and her bday! :* Can't wait for that one! <3
I bet it's hard.

Hello dear Rita. How are you? Welcome to our family chat. We're here a long while, but we'll fill you in. And please, stop apologizing for nothing. You're welcomee here. <3
Sahour explained you why do we think that Klaus might be the one saving her. :)
So, where are you from? How old are you? Some other favorite tv shows/couples? :) Just random questions. :D
heart
I AM LOVING IT! I am reading chapter 14 right now, and I should really like turn it off and watch House, but I can't :O

Hehehe I hope we could have a party that is not virtual on the internet! And I hope the writers give me the best B.Day present by giving us the Klaus saving Caroline or Caroline saving Klaus theory!
Well I was going with the one you told me about but mom was like "but that's just too sexy for a cake that we are going to EAT" and I was like "isn't that the whole point?" and she glared at me, I got the point and gave up :P LOL!

Oh yes Rita tell us more about yourself! We'd love for you to join us :D
Hahaha, and I'm reading ''The thing between Love and Hate''. To be honest, there's no much build-up, if you ask me, because she is enchanted with him, since the beginning, and not to mention their very first talk, and he already wants her to CHOOSE him. It seems fast, but I still enjoy in their lines. They sound so Caroline/Klaus. But like I said, her thoughts are faast. :P I also like, how the writer of this fanfic puts other characters in, as Stefan, to tell Caroline something more about Klaus, with no antention to push her into Klaus's arms. :D
The one that you're reading now, that I told you about, is AMAZING! One of my favorite ones. <33

I want that party too! :/ HAHAHAH! LOL to your mom. But I understand. :P

over a year ago MusicOfTheNigt said…
I am pretty sure the only reason my sister wants Klaus dead is to just see me in pain, I am certain she takes pleasure in such situations.

I like that bet (mainly because of my viewing pleasure of you amazing vid makers <3) Out of all my friends who watch TVD they all want Klaus dead and are very one-sided, but I do have one friend who loves Klaus and Klaroline, luckily she sees the light <3

Haha I always read Klaroline fanfics and I was looking for new ones, thanks so much for posting some dear <3 I will definately check them out when i have time, school is killing me right now. I remember my first Klaroline fic was where Klaus kidnaps Caroline and she and Rebekah become friends and she and Klaus become close, the whole thing was wicked close and it was what made me love Klaroline before 3x11, i can't find it though :(

@Ritaprodz don't be sorry girl :) always feel welcome to talk with us, this goes to anyone and everyone <3
I saw in the Canadian promo that Caroline was being tortured by evil Alaric and there is a huge chance Klaus goes to save her.

lol Sahar, I love your mom. My friend came over and saw that my laptop had the Klaus/Caroline dance. She has never seen vampire diaries but she asked me who he was. I was like "That is Joseph Morgan." and then my sister said "He really isn't even that attractive" just to bug me. My friend gave my sister the weirdest look and was like "If you think he isn't attractive there is something seriously wrong with you." :D
over a year ago Ritaprodz said…
First, thank you soooo much for your hospitality <3 I feel like the atmosphere here in the spot is great, you all get along very well and that's great! :D

And OMG I HAVEN'T SEEN THE CANADIAN PROMO! :O Now I get it, thank you for explaining me! :D

And now for the questions! :)
First, I'm from Portugal :) Actually today is my birthday, and I'm turning 17, ahah ;b
My favourite tv shows are TVD, Merlin, True Blood, Nikita, Once Upon a Time, The Borgias, The Secret Circle, Gossip Girl, American Horror Story and others that are not on anymore, like The Tudors and Charmed.
From TVD, I also ship Delena and Steferine, along with Klaroline <3 And I also like the idea of Caroline&Stefan or Alaric&Elena, but that's more like in an AU kind of way, i wouldn't like them to actually happen :b
Then, my OTP OTP, is Eric&Sookie from True Blood, they're like the one that hits me the hardest :b
From Merlin well, I think I love pretty much every couple apart from Arwen, but (well, maybe if you watch the show you'll find it strange because these two just found out they are siblings but) my otp of the show is Arthur&Morgana <3 Followed by Gwen&Lancelot and Merlin&Arthur in a bromance kind of way :)
From Gossip Girl, Dan&Blair, just started watching because of them x)
Nikita: Michael&Nikita; TSC: Jake&Cassie; The Borgias: Cesare&Lucrezia (current obcession *.*); Charmed: Cole&Phoebe; Once Upon a Time (my ship got killed so, not sure yet x) and well, these are the main ones but i'm a "ship whore", i watch a lot of shows and movies so i ship a lot of couples :b

Oh, and I make videos too :) my youtube account name is "Rytinhahh", if you want to check it out :b i've made 2 klaroline videos already, but i vid pretty much all the shows i've mentioned here as well so, well.. :b

and I think that's all! ;D
last edited over a year ago
heart
Elle, I guess every sister acts that way!:D
I should see that Canadian promo right now! Hahaha, I think your friend likes JoMo, since she DID gave a weird look to your sister. :)

OK THAT'S ENOUGH! RITA, I'm about to ask you a serious question, I think it will hurt, because finding out the truth, after all these years..Oh, man. Are you, Rita from Portugal, my long lost sister? :D
Seriosly? You're vidding? So am I! I know you from youtube, I know your DE-strong video, I loveed it, it's in my faves for ages.
You ship Delena and Klaroline and Steroline? SO DO I! You don't like Arwen? Neither do I. You like Arthur and Morgana? SO DO I! But I also like Merlin&Morgana, and those two bromances you just said.
OMG! A Dair fan? Seriosly? I'm dair. I'm dare to dair! <33
JAKE AND CASSIE? My cake sister too? Oh, dudee!
Cesare&Lucrezia? Are we really both shipping this AMAZING *cough* incest *cough*?
Oh, best witch show ever- Charmed, beautiful and frobidden love of Pheobe&Cole. Also, a sooric fan? Kill me now!!!!!
I think I'm about to cry. I cry a lot, you know? They call me cry baby here, and I'm 17 years old and live in Serbia and Montenegro.
I just found my perfect match! Life is good! <333

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU! <333 I wish you the best, and I wish that all your couples have a happy ending (yeah, actually that's because they're my couples too, lol). No, really, have a great time, and enjoy your day. Actually enjoy this whole year, because 18th is coming closer, and it's a big day you know? For grown up people. :)

over a year ago louvreangel said…
heart
OMG I MISSED A LOT!!

Girls first of all, thanks for your support about the guy! It really bothered me alot but now I feel waaay better, so thanks :) I am seriously unlucky with guys and I dunno why, because I think I deserve better than this. I mean, I hadn't done anything bad to anyone and is this what I get? Well what can I say, life's not fair, whatsoever. :\

And, wait, drunk sex? OMG Gotta read it right away! Which one was that, I am confused Sahour babe :\

And Rita WELCOME TO THE SPOT DEAR! I am soooo glad I told you about this spot <3 Girls, this is my BFF on Fanpop :) And I wanted her to join this big family sooo much <3 I met her on Merlin spot, which is I told you about I never go there anymore. The spot fell apart and we didn't leave each other so she means a lot to me <3 Oh and, Rita, you already found your soul-sister?! Okay, you should be added to the family as "twin-sisters" with Iv! :D

and... HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY BABE!! I ammm soo happy for you and I wish the best for you <3 Hope you'll have a great day and a party and a life... <3 What shall I do for you... got no idea. Why don't we visit my cafe so that we can eat our beloved Elle's delicious red velvet cupcakes?? That'd be awesome! <3

Oh and, my bestfriend's sister doesn't like Joseph either. She said that he wasn't even attractive and I was like, WTF? :D I mean, he's not my type either but he seriously is handsome, that's for sure <3

Did I miss to answer anything girls? You talked a lot without me :((
heart
OK, OK, check mom's newest nickname for JoMo, Mr.Dimples! Can't disagree with tha! LOL! SO I am having my dream cake for my b.day! YAY!! And mom has a prespective, just because dad is cool enough to let me have JoMo on my cake doeasn't mean I can too much sexiness :P

Oh, Iv it doeasn't have to be TVD style build-up it is a fanfic after all. And I gotta say it is my fav from the list. And BTW Bassie the "Drunk sex one" is the last one, "What Doesn't Kill You" You should TOTALLY check it out, I'm loving it!

Well, whoever doean't find Joseph attractive is an alien!! LOOL!

WHY HELLOOOOO RITA! Bassie hugging you right now for adding such a wonderful oerson to our list! So Iv, found her soul sister! I am officially adding you as Iv's soul sister or twin sister HEHEHE :D Well I gotta start watching Merline, too many people say it is good. And I edit it too so that is pretty cool :D We can form a nice editing group :)))) AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have a perfect day! and a wonderful year!
That's a birthday-full weekend! LOL! Grls it's Ina's b.Day, too. Where is that girl disapearing, anyway?? we should wish her a happy b.day.
I forgot to inroduce myself, sorry. I am Sahar, I am from Iraq, but I live in Kuwait. I am 16 years old, I should start saying 17 cause my b.day is on Saturday :D And well, that is about it :D BTW I love Cristiano Ronaldo from Portugal (I'm pretty sure you are aware of his existance :P)

OH Bassie I asked you about your fic, what's happened to it??
Bassie, of course you deserve better. No, wait, you deserve the best! And I'm pretty shure that there's some perfect guy waiting for you, but maybe it's still too soon for that one. :)
OMG Bassie, you know Rita from before? WOW! That's amazing. You're both my Merlin girls, awww. <33
Hahahaha Bassie, yes she did found a soul-sister. I mean, look at THAT! :D So happy to see that ''Iv's twin sister''-up there, THANK you Sahour. :)

I like the idea of eating those cupcakes love. :*
AND, I am sorry you missed a lot, but WHERE WERE YOU? Missed you B! <3

I know Sahour, parents won't ever understand our love for this fandom! :D
I didn't want it to have a TVD build-up, but it could be done better, in my opinion. Just saying dear. :) But I still love it!

I agree! I mean with only listening to JoMo, you must be in loveee, and seeing him: OH MY GOD! < Even better!

Sahour, pleaseee start watching Merlin, it is GREAT!
Truth! A week full of bdays. :)

OMG Inna's bday! Well, when/if you see this my lovley girl, I wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Find happiness, love and health in the year that's coming for you. You're such an important part of this family. I love you very much! :**

SAHOUR! A fan of Cristiano Ronaldo? Seriosly? I ADORE HIM! HOT! HOT! <333
over a year ago modernfan said…
Wow, I haven't been here since forever! Can anyone help me catch up? :)
Oh and I made some icons for my girls :) link
heart
Yes Bassie you deserve the best, but like Iv said it probably isn't the time, yet :D

HEHEHE you're welcome Iv! I was more than happy to add this great addition in our family :D

OK since when do we call Baaie B? Did I miss something? :O

And mom thinks TVD is disgusting, dad thinks it is meaningless and I think they can both babble about that till the end of time and I won't change my mind! LOL :P

I almost die whenever I think of JoMo, my friend says I think that your sruch is dangerouse it is like you're in love, and well I AM!

OK, I will try to squeeze in an episode or two today just gotta look for a good online-watching site. BTW how many seasons are there?

YOU LOVE CRISTIANO! OMG I AM CRAAAAAAAAAAAAZY ABOUT HIM! He's HOOOOT! he's mostly hot with his movement on the field, so so musculin! In fact I am in love with his team, Real Mdrid fanatic! ;D I sounded like a boy there :P

MY GOSH Sara! Where have you been girl! I won't be able to tell you everything even if I tried! LOL! AND YAAAAAAAAAAY ICONS! thanks babe :*
I have been EVERYWHERE! I've been to countryside than Croatia and I had no Internet for days!

Welcome sweetheart! It was a pleasure.

Lol top news would help. ;)

How did you girls spend 1st May?
HAHAHA! I hope you had fun Sara! I am dying to get out of here but it isn't happening soon :S

Well, lets see, Bassie won singing contest. Ina's B.Day is today, Rita has recently joined us and it's her b.day, too. We are fangirling about the possibility of Klaus saving Caroline or the other way around in tonight's episode. I am promoting fanfics, and that pretty much is!

And I did nothing special for 1st of May. Why should it be special?? Any occasion??
Well 1st May is Labour Day and it is being celebrated in my country too but of course I didn't do anything about it, I am a student after all :D

And, well Sahour babe I don't know why but I got no inspiration these days. I mean I think the story doesn't go well anyways... I built things up veeeery soon and it took all the excitement away. :\

Welcome back Sara, finally you are here!

Yes Iv, we knew each other for like a year now (me and Rita) :)) And I am sooo glad I made her meet my Klaroline family <3

And girls thanks a lot! Thanks for thinking that I deserve way better :)) I hope that guy will show up some day, the one that will luv me, you know the one that you guys are talking about :) But I really have no hope to be honest. I am like a magnet which draws stupid guys all the time :D
over a year ago Joy3570 said…
Iv, Sahar thank you girls! I know I've not been here but many things happened and next week I'm finishing school, then exams,prom, family coming,graduation and moreover I'm one of the excellent students and I'll be giving a speech at the graduation and it's goddamn crazy ... I just wish I could skip it all.

I had a wonderful day and many surprises but I don't have time to tell you know because in two hours I'm having a party and I should be going. Talk to you soon! Thanks again girls!
Ivelina, is it your bday too? OMG! Happy bday girl!! <3 Hope you are having a great day <3

And, Iv I just saw you called me "B" and I was like OMG this sounds just like "Queen B" :D You know in real life most of my friends call me "queen" (its a long story why, i dont wanna bother you with bubbling talk :)) and now seeing you calling me B is weird :D I was like "is she talking to me?" :D:D You girls have been calling me Bassie for a long time :))

Oh and Iv you asked where I was, my friend stayed at my house yesterday and we talked and had so much fun and basically I didn't have time to stop by to the spot :\ that's why I missed a lot.
Happy Birthday Rita! <3 :) and it is no problem, always glad to be of help. I love Once Upon a Time and The Secret Circle also. I also agree with all your TVD ships! (except for the Elena/Alaric) I will definately sub you on youtube :)

my red velvet cupcakes, good thing I stress-back so i will be able to make lots, i also stress eat so none will go to waste :D

She has never seen or heard of him before actually, but I think she is going to look him up. And I think you are right about all sisters being like that Iv. and Iv you are a Cake supporter as well? :) <3

Happy Birthday Ina <333 I love you!

Haha Sahar, my mom loves TVD and my sister likes it. My dad thinks it is pathetic and whenever he tries to watch it with us and asks questions my mom tells him to shut up xD

Welcome back Sara <3 and Sahar basically covered it.

I am still going to call you Bassie. :)
over a year ago Ritaprodz said…
cake
Ok, so first of all THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for all the birthday wishes <3 they meant a lot to me :') and happy birthday to Ivelina, who I don't know yet, but would love to! specially since your birthday is on the same day as mine! ;b

And IVANA! I seriously feel honoured to be considered your twin! <3 Made me really happy to know somebody who watches all the shows I watch and ships all the couples I ship *_* (btw, I also like Merlin&Morgana) <3 So, i don't think it'd hurt a lot to find out I had a twin sister! And I've already been to Serbia and Montenegro :o Maybe that's when our parents dropped you by accident! x)'
But seriously, thank you for liking my videos, i love yours as well! and I still can't believe you ship my ships! it's like as if you can read my mind! :'o

And Basak, thank you sooo much bb, for the birthday wish, for introducing me to this amaazing club and for being the best online BFF anyone can have :'$ you are right, the atmosphere here is more than amazing, completely different from the one at the Merlin spot unfortunantly.. but in anyway, we have overcome it and gladly we kept talking and being here for each other, and look where it took us? to this flawless place with these awesome people. so thank you for everything, this was a tough year for me, and you were always here. i hope you know i'm always here for you too <'3

Sahour, it's really nice to meet you as well! thank you for being so nice and welcoming, and for adding me to the family! <3 OH! AND
YES, of COURSE I AM AWARE OF HIS EXISTENCE AND LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO, he's our country's proud, girl <3 he IS HOT, and a gentleman, and plays football like nobody else! i'm so happy you know him and like him and Real Madrid! and yeah, the movements :b i understand what you mean, did you see the dance he did with Marcelo after making a goal that made the song "Ai se eu te pego" famous?! :D Ahah, never mind :b I can't wait for the europian cup! I looove football, even though that's more like a masculin thing, but whatever! it's like Bassie says, we don't need men, the world is the women's! <3 :b

Well, I'm sorry if i didn't cover all the subjects you talked about, but i just wanted to say thank you to everyone for being so kind and for the birthday wishes <3 already loving you! ;D

OH, AND NOW TVD! KLAROLINE WITHIN 15 MINUTES! <3
heart
First of all, of course keep calling me Bassie girls, I luv it a lot <3 And you're very welcome Rita, I hope you had a great day! Did you celebrate your bday with your friends? What did you do, what presents did you get? Tell us all about it girl! <3

And... Major spoilers!!!

KLAROLINE!!!! They were pure amazing, I mean the way he held her and the way he told her to go home... Everything was super amazing!! Until that ungrateful bitch (aka Caroline) celebrated his death with Tyler! Gosh... He saved her, he held her, and she thanked her and she felt nothing but happiness when he died! How could that even be possible?? I mean, she will regret it some day, she will. But at that scene I really felt like crying. Because he is always there for her whenever she needs him a lot. He luvs her and she knows it yet she calls it 'him being pathetic'. I am really pissed right now. And Klaus' death made me cry, but to be honest, Elena saved him and he tried to kill her instead so I felt really angry at him. But I don't think he really deserved to die :/ I thought that she'd come say him but she didn't, she really disappointed me alot.

And... OMG I know you girls do not like Bamon but I was about to cry when I saw them like that! She seems to have forgotten him for turning her mom into a vampire. Okay, not gonna talk about it more :)

Did you girls see the promo??? It is awesome, the finale has come already and I feel sad, a lot!! How the hell are we gonna be able to wait for the new season? Gosh... give us strength!
crying
MAJOR MAJOR SPOILERS!
Sorry but I cannot talk about anything but TVD. I feel like I am grieving over someone.. LITRALLY. How can they do this to us? Is it over? Is it all over? A whole season with Klaus and now that's it?? They just do that to him and they wanna drop him in the Atlantic? Are we saying goodbye to having JoMo on the show? Oh girls I am sooo shaken! I don't care about Caroline, she was so fucking happy... OK rationally she should be ... or not, HE FUCKING SAVED HER! SHE GODDAMNED THANKED HIM! I wanna KILL myself right now. I am hoping that Elijah and Bekah would do something about it, give him back to us, it can't just be over just CAN'T!
And yes Bassie I was very mad at him for trying to kill Elena but I did not in one second want him dead! AND did you see the look on his face when it was STEFAN who took the clear shot? NO NOT GOSH MAKE IT STOP! I was on edge the whole episode, I just felt very uneasy, I was so jumpyand everything made my heart beats go fast. I almost screamed at the scene with Klaus's "death" MAYBE... JUST MAYBE, he will be back next episode, right? Or am I a fool to think so? I need hope. OMG Iv, tell me you're going to win that bet, PLEASE!
OMG! I just sound so desprate there, but you know how much I love Klaus.

OK OK, now to the last scene, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ABOUT??
Sahour you know what, I was watching it with my friend and I told her when Klaus died "Sahour is probably dead right now" and I thought about you the whole scene. But relax dude, Rebekah will do something about it, it's obvious. And he was confirmed to be in the 4th season too, right? So he will obviously come back! And the last scene, I understood nothing from it seriously but as can be seen in the promo, she is pretty alive but what made me sad is the fact that she's going to fall down from the bridge with a car where her parents died in the first place because of Rebakah. :/
Sahar, I know what you feel like. I feel like crying all day. What really pissed me off i the fact that Caroline celebrated his death after he saved her life. That definitely made me like her less. I just hope they find some way to bring Klaus back. Show will feel empty without him. And I have message or writers: "Fuck you fucking fuckers!"

Congrats Bassie for winning the singing contest!

Sorry girls I wasn't around for your birthdays! But Happy Birthday to both of you! :)

Basak, I was so pissed about that! Not only was I already in tears about Klaus but with Caroline celebrating with Tyler, that got me so pissed that I began to cry harder, my precious shipping heart couldn't take it </3 :'( I am in so much pain. I was absolutely in love with the Klaroline scene in the school and was hoping they would at least have another scene together.

OMG Elijah is back <3 but still. I did read that Klaus isn't confirmed for Season 4 so this could be the end of him for a while. My heart is breaking just thinking about it. Girls, i need a hug.

I love Stefan and all but I am also really mad at him! He just had to take revenge and steal the coffins! That was what started this whole thing, his stupid revenge! And then that bitch Esther! Ugh!

I am so confused about what happened to Elena.
crying
OMG GIRLS, I think I havn't cried this much since so long! You have no idea! My birthday is tomorrow but I am so NOT feeling it, even with the perfect cake and the amazing dinner. We celebrated it today because everybody is prett busy tomorrow, but I didn't feel it! This totally sucks. I need a hug too, So I'm hugging you right now Elle. IT's OK we have each other.. Ijust hope this gloomy cloud gets away from me. Even with the hope that he might come back, the thought that there's like 70$ chance that he won't is KILLING ME! SRSLY I don't know what I would do if he doesn't get back in the finale. And JoMo isn't confirmed for next season.
I do believe that Bekah WILL do something about it. And to tell you the truth Bassie I'm more worried about Matt being in the car with Elena than I am worried about Elena. I mean she is the main character so... but Matt? I mean we already know a few ppl will die in the finale could Matt be one of them?? GOSH, My head is about to explode. And I remember Joseph saying in an interview that the last 30 seconds of the finale will blow us away. Which is VERY unnerving.

On to things I liked about the episode. It was so fucking well written. SO Much better than 20. The plot flowed well, the climax was pretty good. And I LOVED the last scene between the Salvatores, even though I wanted to hate them both for killing Klaus, I totally failed, well not really failed because I had to watch the scene twice, the first time I was cursing them so bad. The second time I actuallylistened to what they were saying. And I HATED the party scene, I'm drowning in my tears and those idiots drinking for "Klaus-free-life" WHATEVER FUCKERS
OK I gotta go do something calming or distracting.. I don't know what it is, though.

Have you girls read link? what do you think of it???
I entered this chat like 1000 times today, and every time I started writing, I stopped. No will, nothing. I know he's not dead. He can't be dead. I mean, Bonnie only immobilized him with that spell, like she wanted to do with Alaric, or like her mom did with Michael. KLAUS WILL COME BACK! I'm tierd of saying this. All freakin day, I was calming people down, and I'm a wreck myself. I can't breathe like a normal human being. I know, you might think i'm overreacting, but this is my favorite show of all time, and Klaus is(with Damon) my favorite character ever. I cryed like never before. I couldn't stop for hours. Now the question is, why, if I think that he will survive? Well, I do think that, but it's more like I WANT THAT, you know? But we never know what will happen next. & I'm so scared my girls. I'm so damn scared, and,...crap, tearing up agan.... I just..wnat him back. He can go from Mystic Falls, or whatever, I just want to know that he is ALIVE.
That scene broke my heart. He was looking at Stefan, praying for mercy. Look at that long-lost friend he had. The only friend, to be honest. & those heart-beats were even more dramatic. I'm glad that the Salvatore brothers are feeling safe and happy now, but not for the cost of my favorite character's life. I'm not going to comment a lot that ''victory party''. I do understand where they all come from. After so much time of being scared they feel free, and I get that. I would even get Caroline, if he didn't save her life that freakin SAME day. He saved her, and I swear she had that AMAZED look in that moment. Oh, God, I loved it. For me, the best Klaroline scene so far.
He was a hero. ''You're safe...We're gonna save Elena.'' -He was actually playing on The Heroes team, and I adored it. I loved every peace of it, and then they ruin it for me. :( I can't even...
Should I start making a video my Sahour? :'(

Sara, thank you for the icons babe, they are beautiful and it's good to have you back! <3

Sahour, I called Bassie, B, because in my talk I was saying a lot ''Bassie this, Bassie that'', and then I was like, ok, maybe B would be better(different?). :)
I KNOW HOW're YOU FEELING! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! Crying again. Fuck them! Oh, sorry, I just had to let it out.

Inna, I'm glad you saw our bday congratz love. :*

Bassie, I'm very happy to hear you had a great time with your friend. :) And, I'm glad to see you hap being happy about your ship. :)

You are MY MIND Rita! <3 Already loving you for that. You visited Serbia and Montenegro? When? How was it? Where did you go?

I hope I answered all of you, and forgive me if I didn't, or I sounded cold or sad, because I am cold and sad.
I don't think about Elena a lot, honeslty. I mean, she's gonna survive, of course she will! She always does, but Klaus, for ex, maybe not, right? THEY...I'm GONNA....UGHHHHHHHHH!!! I want to kick somebody. No, not somebody, I wanna kick the ugly people who have written this episode.
I see other character, but I don't SEE them, because all I can think about is why? Why make him feel, make him, in some point good and caring? Why make him fall in love with Caroline? Why make all that happen, and then take it away? Even if he survives, it's taken away. Alone again? I don't even know what's worst for our Klaus. The death or the lonliness that is waiting for him if he survives.
My sisters, I just love him so much, and forgive me for my LONG talk. I'm so sorry.
Sahour, I just want you to have a perfect birthday tomorrow. Please, for me, would you try NOT to think about this? Let me carry all this sadness and madness, and you take a day off? <33
I love you so much, and I'm even more furios to know that they did THIS day before your BIG day. Screw them. He's alive for us, oki? Let's believe that he's alive.

As for Matt, I don't even care at this point. I can't care about anything else. Well, to show you how much I don't care about anythig else now, but Klaus, I'll tell you that I don't even care about Elena's choice. Is it Delena or not, Is it Stelena or not! I don't give a damn crap right now! We have a lot of seasons coming to us with the same drama, trust me. But when it comes to Klaus, we don't know what do we have. And that HURTS.

I read that article. Well written, but I think that Klaroline heart and mind can be so big, sometimes too big. I think she was happy for Klaus's death. Let's not fool ourselves. That party was HER IDEA. Bonnie said it. And I don't think there are some secret clues that JP is giving us. I think JP is giving us some major crap here, nothing more or less..
But I do respect and LOVE every beautiful mind that comes up with a million reasons to say good things about their ship, in this case, OUR ship. <3
crying
OMG IV, you just jerked my tears again. This is by far the worst b.day I have ever had! And right now I am litrally staring at my b.day cake that has JoMo, and all I can think about is that Klaus is gone.. and he may never come back, how can we get over this if he doesn't come back. I know what u r saying Iv, To me you are in no way overreacting because that ishow I feel. Because I feel like I have truly lost somebody and it seems rediculouse when said but it is true. PH GOSH THERE WEGO AGAIN TEARS. We should let it all out right now Iv, babewe understand and it is how we feel, at least how I feel*hugs* and after watching the episode I couldn't care about anyone or anything anymore either. I wanna cry myself to sleep right now.
IV, PLEAASE DON;T START THE VIDEO! I AM BEGGING U TO WAIT TILL THE FINALE! DON'T LOSE HOPE! IF you do lose hope then I will because you hoped the most.. THE MOST. OH GOSH! What hurts a lot, too, is the fact that he might never come back and he's never ever been properly loved.. held.. given a shoulder to cry on.. GOSH MAKE IT STOP
OMGOSH IV! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I swear sis was so upset about his death even though she hated him for this exact reason! She was like they couldn't have waited just till next week so you can have a nice b.day?? I just couldn't breathe after the episode even brother wasn't amused by his death, for my reaction specially and I hvn't shown have the emotions I'm showing here.
I don't know if I can just pretend that he is alive. I swear I don't know what's gotten into me, I AM GREIVING. PERIOD.

And FUCK SE DE QUESTION! DRAMA ELENA, DRAMA ELENA FUCK EVERYTHING JUST FUCK IT!
SORRY JUST REALLY had to get it out of my system
heart
Okay girls!! Now you all listen to me!!

1- Sahour, get your pieces together girl! You will celebrate your birthday like always and you will have fun because that's what you deserve and you are not gonna ruin it because of Klaus being dead, alright? He'll come back dude eventually he will.

2- Iv, you listen to me right now and get your hopes back! You had a great story in your head an idea a very good one, what happened to it? Don't even forget it and hold on to that because Klaus is not dead yet girls he cannot be! If you calm people you should be able to calm yourself too.

3- Elle, here's a big hug for you dear *hugs tightly* and a big hug for Sahour because I know you girls need it <3

4- Stop crying girls and do not panic. Fuck DE SE BD and everything lets just focus on the main point of the show and hope that everything will go on our way at the finale, lets just pray for it.

5- I am still sooooo pissed at Caroline for freaking celebrating his death! Did he do like that when she was dying? NO. He went there, gave her hope, told her that the world out there was amazing and he saved her, he fucking saved her! He never stood there watch her freaking die so what she did, celebrating his funeral was pretty bitchy!

6- And I read the article and it was awesome totally! She was not being her real self at the party, I mean the camera zoomed to her most of the time and she was always looking down, thinking... she did not actually seem happy but the idea having come from her, i mean the celebration was pretty cheap.

Okay girls I must stop being optimistic much okay? You were the ones to give me hope, what has happened?? Get yourselves back together already!!

And Iv thank you sooo much for being happy for me really <3 the triangle was really good in this episode too, i mean she doesn't want to choose one because she's scared of them falling apart but they will always stay as great brothers, i can see that <3

WOW I wrote long :D
WOW! That's a sudden turn of events! Bassie being optimistic??
Thank you Bssie. I am going to bed right now and get a hold at myself...at least try to. *Hugs back* thank you so much.

BTW, when I was watching the episode and still had my sanity over Bamon scenes I was like "AWWWW Bassie would be enjoying it" and I kinda focused on them for the first time, and I might be liking the idea :)

OK off to sleep. Wish me a Klaus-free dreams :(
I don't know what to say now! I want to say the truth, but I'm scared that our mommy Bassie will tell me to stop! Like she just did.
But, I'm gonna risk it. Sahour, CRYING! Still. But we should listen to Bassie, and get back on the track. The world is a messed up place if you and I are the ones crying and greiving, and Bassie is the one getting out hopes up. :P
I love you all girls. Thank you Sahour for sharing this sad moment with me, but also thank youuu Bassie for not sharing it, and for making me smile with your comment. <3333
I won't start Klaus video, but I will do Klaroline. For those epics moments they shared, they deserved one. <333

Ok, now, the most important thing:
Here, in Serbia and Montenegro, now it's 00:37, which means that it is, nothing less than MY BEST KLAROLINE SISTER's ON THE WORLD BRITHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAHOUR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU! I love you so much. You're the definition of epicness to me. Always supportive and kind, and calm in crisis. Then again, sometimes furios and crazy, just like me. I adore you for everything that you are. And you're so much, my love. I wish you the best. You know that, right? Health, happy family, and great boyfriend someday. I hope that all your dreams will become reality.
I hope that Klaroline will happen in future. :P
Only God knows how grateful I am to have met you. To be able to share all these memories and feelings with you and the other, most amazing persons in the world. You're my 2nd family. We all know that. <3
If you need anything, feel free to ask. I will always be there for you. Because you deserve it Sahour. You're stunning! :*
Babe, enjoy your day, your cake, and cheer up mate, Klaus will live in every kind of way in this forum, because of us. <33333
I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Iv, I wanted to go to bed and then my mail said that you posted something, and now I'm crying... of happiness! I am so so touched that you think so much of me I'm not sure I deserve all of these words. I think because of you, my day is made thank you so much love. This is probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. IT IS MY pleasure to have met you. You're, all of you, are so wonderful to me. And I can't even tell you how much it means to me that you are trying to cheer me up :* I love you so much babe. And I wish I had enough words to return these amazingly sweet words you just said to me. I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH, SO SO SO SO MUCH to the point that my life will never ever be the same without you... ANY OF YOU <3

On a side-note I will make sure to share a photo of my b.day in here :D
heart
Awwww Sahar, don't let it bring you down on your birthday, my heart is breaking. Klaus wouldn't want you depressed on your birthday <3
Awww I would be sad if Matt died, they really could've developed something between him and Rebekah. It is very unnerving, I may go into depression if Klaus doesn't come back.

I agree, it was a great episode. But I did hate the party scene as well and talk of dropping him in the Atlantic, I was like "Honestly!!!! at least treat his body with some respect!!" I was so pissed.
I read that article, and since what I need is hope then I keep that hope. We do need some happiness amongst all this sadness over his "death" :(

Awww Iv <333 you are not overreacting, I am the same way. Sorry for being all depressing and stuff about it. I know there is a chance that he may be back but from what I heard it is unlikely. And the thought breaks my heart but I feel as if we need to keep our hopes up...

I loved that Klaroline scene as well, it was perfect <3
You know what was worse. MY SISTER! She was rubbing it in my face about Klaus breaking my heart more and more each moment.

Sahar, don't be sad on your birthday, you are breaking my heart dear </3 I think I might cry. *gives huge hug* I love you sooo much please don't be sad!

Thank you Bassie *hugs* i have no idea what we would be doing without you (probably being wicked depressing some more)

You better share a photo, and just in case I don't get to it you have an early bday wish from me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART <3 I love you so much and I can't thank you enough. If it wasn't for you then this group would've never been formed. You brought and created this family and for that you will always be in my heart <3 I feel as if I had known you for most of my life. I hope you have an amazing birthday and an amazing year <3
heart
Awww Elle thank you so much :* After a relatively good night sleep I am feeling much better, and I have nice plans for today and you girls are making me feel so special :* I LOVE YOU all so much. And Elle, babe, I might have started this forum but without you it would NOTHING at all. I hardly take any credit there, love :*
LOVE YOU SO MUCH <3
surprise
Girls, you have got to take a look at link! It's exactly how I feel!!
heart
Thanks girls for listening to me! You seriously should get yourselves back together because whining will not make us achieve anything. We should want Klaus back!! And the link Sahour sent, thats seriously exactly what I am feeling too :D

And... IT IS 5 MAY RIGHT NOW IN MY COUNTRY AND... HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAHOUR! My little baby, my precious darlin, my shining beautiful star <3 You cannot imagine how precious you are to me babe! You being happy all the time, being hopeful and everything is what makes you great! You are pure great, about everything <3 Always positive, sensitive, thoughtful, peaceful, happy, strong... I don't even know how to describe my luv to you but you are my little naughty girl and I luv being your mom and you seriously are like my real family!! <3 Thanks for always being here. I wish you a perfect life, boyfriend, education, friends and everything! Happy birthday to youu!!! <3 <3
heart
HEHE IKR? I so felt like that and had too many emtions by the end of the episode!

OMGOSH girls, you're making me blush with all these wonderful words <3 I have tears in my eyes right now. YOU ARE GREAT AND AMAZING AND MAKE ME FEEL SO SPECIAL BECAUSE YOU ARE SO SPECIAL.. I am nothing if it wasn't for how amazing you all are. Bassie, I really don't know how to tell you how much I am so touched by your amazing words. Gosh Bassie, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH.. all ofyou girls :*
Oh, my Sahour ofc you deserve all these words, and they come from my heart. <33
Have a great, great, GREAT day my love. :*
HAHAHAHA, laughed at that tumblr link you posted Sahour. Same feelings I had. :)

Elle, so glad to hear that you think I didn't overreact, and that you felt the same way. <33
Girls, even I'm amazed by the amount of awesomenss your bday congratz for Sahour have. You're all so amazing. <3
Love you all. :)
Today I will study a lot, so no me here. :D
Sahar, that explained my feelings so well!
Am I the only one who thins his death scene was kinda rushed?

Ivana, I hope you're right and he comes back with "I can't be destroyed" speech soon.

You should hear all the things my friend and I were saying. They can't be translated but they're very typical Serbian. And we use them a lot. I assure you you'd feel better if ?I only could find a proper translation.

Sahar I hope you have a great birthday despise this tragic.
No need to thank me Sahar, I was just expressing my feeling, I hate seeing any of you girls upset, it breaks my heart. Have fun today dear <3 and I love that post, it expresses my emotions as well :D

Have fun studying Iv (if that is even possible) I should be doing math homework but honestly I am too lazy.
over a year ago Joy3570 said…
Sahar, Happy birthday girl! I wish you all the happiness in the world and hope that all your dreams come true! And what's with the pessimism here again?! Klaus is not death,come on! And actually I have a pretty strong feeling why they did this. Julie said in numerous interviews that Katherine will come back when she feels safe from Klaus and I think that in the finale they'll bring Kat somehow. They just need some new twist and new scary story for season 4 , you don't expect them to keep the whole "Klaus will kill you and your beloved ones" thing forever? They'll wake him up when they have some new story. And that's not the end neither for Klaus nor for Klaroline. Actually I adored the ep :D It had a little from everything lol I loved the scene where Klaus was throwing stuff, it was hilarious and the little thing that Damon said "Caroline's in there, don't you have a thing for her ...?" LOL I loved the collaboration between Klaus and the Salvatores that was epic and I really hope for more of that in season 4. I'm actually rejoicing because we were right that Klaus will save Caroline and despite the fact that it was a really small scene it was pretty epic and the fact that Caroline couldn't breath and speak when she saw him, it was the first time she truly saw him and this is just the beginning for them.
I'm going to miss him ,too but they'll bring him back , they're not so stupid to just get rid of him like that. Moreover, he's just asleep not dead.
heart
Sahour darlin you deserve those beautiful words, you need to hear them because they are true <3 And as Ivelina said Klaus is not dead, he is just asleep and he will be awaken! :))

Iv darlin, study well! :)
kiss
OH girls surprisingly I had a wonderful day! I was not feeling so great first but then it got better and better. My friends were amazing, let alone my family and we laughed and talked so loud and so much that it hurts. And all of my friends were like you silly Klaus is in no way dead. His scene was not epic enough. It must jerk tears even from those who dislike him so you can be sure. He is stored up in a box, asleep not dead. Elijah and Rebekah and possibly Kol will surely do something about it. And just like Ina said, one of my friends said that that Klaroline scene was the begening of Klaroline. She said she saw it for the first time that they might have potentials, and they would not through that scene in for nothing. They would have just left it on their last encounter. She was so sure that I felt so much better. And what made me feel even better is that she hates Klaus and wants him dead but still knew he wasn't gone so.. :D

Again thank you so much girls for the wonderful b.day wishes. And as soon as I get my hands on the camera I will get the cake's picture on here :D
Ina, thank you for your optimism as well, I think I am feeling better about it already, it can't be the end, we just have to remain hopeful and optimistic!
I loved what Damon said to Klaus when he made fun of his interest in Caroline, that was so funny and so was Klaus trying to break in, I died <3 :D

I am so glad you had a wonderful day Sahar, you deserved it sweetheart. I would love to see that lovely cake as well, how did it taste?
mischievous
I LOVED tha trying to break in scene, too! It was so awesome!

Thank you Elle :* AND it's a chocolate cake with JoMo's picture on it, how do you think it tasted? :D
heart
OMG send us the pictures Sahour!! :)) I am sooo glad you had a great day, I was so upset when you were crying over Klaus :( and I just remembered I didn't answer you, thanks for being happy for me about Bamon babe <3 You cannot even imagine how I feel right now :')

OMG the cake had JoMo on it? Your friends seriously know their job :D
HAHAHA I will send you the picture! And what can I say? I can't help but be happy for my friends. I know I have a huge heart blah blah blah.. whatever.. gets me in troubles most of the time!

AND well, that was mom's idea actually. She was the one who said that I can have whoever I want on the cake,even if it was Mr.Dimples :D Dad wasn't so happy about it, he was saying the whole time he is not evenhandsome, he's not even atractive.. WHATEVER.. Not a girl, no opinion!
WOW luv your mom's idea! That must have made your whole day babe <3 So, was JoMo tasty? ;) :D
I think it tasted out of this world.

and girls I found this video on youtube and I had to share. I just thought it was beautiful and I loved what it was saying and everything <3