Klaus & Caroline ♥Klaroline family chat♥

sahour95 posted on Feb 09, 2012 at 12:58PM
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us about your problems, yourself, rant on, it doesn't matter! WE ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU! All you have to do is say the magical word.. I love Klaroline♥ Just remember we LOVE hugs ;D

Close family members:
(To be added to this list all you have to do is come constantly here)
louvreangel- Basak: The mommy AKA mommy Bassie
Joy3570- Ivelina: Oldest kid
sahour95- Sahar: Naughty kid
IvanaDyP- Ivana: Crying Kid
Ritaprodz- Rita: Iv's Twin sister
MusicOfTheNigt- Eleni: Quiet kid

Big Family members:
(We welcome all new members, and consider them a part of our family :D all have to do is come and chat with us! Please tell me your name when you first visit :D)
Kackahaluzova- Katie
klarolinelove- Nicole
delenafrenchfan- Emeline
buffyl0v3r44- JoHannah
lillyqueen94- Libby
modernfan- Sara
foxxx666- Irina
Talice- Tatjana
burbuli8ra9- Angela
tonyziva1234- Dannii
Tigerlily888 - Lilly
Delena4eva -Tanith
MissPopuri- Kristina
TiBiscuit- Imane
QueridaPantufa- Soraya
NasriN91- Nasrin
fa567- Amy

Quotes Section!
(I haunt them or they are sent to me :P)
Basak:"we're a huge family here and I luv it sooo much! Klaroline-family forever! <3"
Ivana "We do everything together, every fandom can envy us! We rock girls! <33"
Sahar "The only reason Klaroline obsession is fun, is because of you girls <3"
Ivana(said on YouTube) "You're gonna meet so many amazing KC fans and you're gonna enjoy talking to them. I spend half of my day on that spot, chatting with Klaroline girls."
Basak Girls, luv ya all so much. I just... this club would be sooo fucking empty without you girls :)) <3"
Sahar "My Klaroline family get me more than my own sister!"
Eleni "They should very well be jealous, us Klaroline fans have an unbreakable bond <3"
Ivana "We're together, always&forever"
Basak "Gosh, we know each other so well we can even put names for each other, I think I am gonna cry now :')"
Basak "You can always come to me to talk, from here, from the forum, from private messages and everything, I'll always be there for you. For all of you guys"
Sahar " I LOVE sharing my daily life with you♥ you are all amazing listeners!"
Ivana " It a true honor and pleasure to be here and know you. I keep telling my friends about you.. You are all magical. Love this family."
Eleni "this club is the first one where I feel involved and like people actually do care and I love how quickly we all accepted each other. <3 words can't even describe how much I love you all and this club <333"
Ivana " Aww, I just love you guys, and everything that we have I want to share with the rest of the world. We're one of the best fandoms, truly!"
Basak "I luv my Klaroline family so much that nobody can break this bond between us <3"
Sahar "Ok so I realized my life would TOTALLY suck without you girls♥"
Basak "You became my everything in such a short time that I still cannot believe it <3 :')"
Sahar "it is hard to come across a friend who's worthy of trust like you my lovely family! We are sisters!"
Bassie "Nothing can get between us babe, we are family! Not even fights can seperate us, we have this unbreakable bond"
Sahar "I can offially say that I consider this place my second home, the comforting one that I run away to whenever I need comfort, and never fail to get it"
Ivana"LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCH! TO THE MOON AND BACK! NO! MOREEEE! It's so warm here, like a true home"
Basak "We may seem like we are just internet friends to most people but we are not. I really feel like you are my true friends right beside me"
Soraya "I just wanted to say that I love how supportive you all are towards each other! I wish there were more positive people like that"

Check out our nicknames for each other in link
So Basak's cafe link is now opened! She serves the best hot coke, tea and Velvet red cupcakes that she takes right from Eleni's kitchen!
Check out link
our link dates! Add your birthday date so we can wish you a great day :D

Things we dedicated for each other:
Basak's fanfiction: link, link, link
Sahar's Klaroline link

The beautiful image below is made by our awesome Mommy Bassie! She made it using our most remarkable quotes :D
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us ab
last edited on Jul 26, 2012 at 10:28PM

Klaus & Caroline 1661 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 1661

over a year ago sahour95 said…
I'm pretty sure you'll do better than you think you will!
How's your day been??
over a year ago MusicOfTheNigt said…
It is not a problem Sahour, just thought everyone should see it, my friend hung one of the posters in my English classroom and we spent all class watching the video since my teacher hadn't seen it.

Has he really? I am glad someone agrees with me about Obama, it is always awkward when people hate on him and I am the awkward one in the corner meekly saying "i like Obama"

I am going to call you Ina as well. I actually do like the nickname Ina :)

I just did the mile run today, 11 minutes and 33 seconds for a mile. My best record (I am a slow runner) and your day?
angry
Well, Elle, sometimes people don't really get it so it's ok to have a different opinion.

A mile run in 11 minutes? Well that's not bad at all! Great job :))

OK so I won't be here today, going to that freaky farm again, I am sure I will die of boredom because this time sister isn't even going because she has so much studying to do, but dad is forcing me to go! WTF! I really really really don't wanna go, but there's no way that dad'll let me stay with sister. YAK I HATE THIS FUCKING WEEKEND! HAVING SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago IvanaDyP said…
wink
I KNOW SAHOUR, right? Every day more and more. Oh, i luuuv us! <33
Well, as for me, i have 3 best friends in the world, and some others great, great friends. :) But, haha, before I actually met them, they thought i was a hugee bitch. Yep, they told me that one. :D

ofc it's ok dear Imane. :) Oh french? cuteeeeeeee! :D
I'm from Serbia and Montenegro, and I'm 17. :)

OH NO YOU WON'T BASSIE! Because I realized that's wrong, you know why? You heard of Karma, right? In movies they usually say ''Karma is a bitch." That means, that everything you do will come back to you. Everything you think will get real, and if it's bad it will hunt you. So, I'm not a believer, but honestly, we haven't seen our religions, our Gods, right? So anything is possible. & thinking positive is never a bad thing, but thinking otherwise, well.. :D

Hahaha, oh my Bassie. Well I still prefer romantic things. But, sometimes I like to go out with friends and have fun. Maybe even drink some, but not too much, ofc. :) But I don't do that a lot. I really don't. :)
I CAN SEE how huge feminist you re love! I LOVE THAT! I'm too. <33

Ahaha, I agree with Sahour, brown Bassie? :D I like wearing brown, that's for shure, but never met I person who said 'her brown is my fav color'. Blues is very often, tho. :D Purple is very cute.
My fav color is black.

OMG! Bassie. :/ I can imagine how much that hurts. I was a HUGE fan of RBD, that's Mexican group, and I cryed every day for a month, i think when they separeted. :/

Elle, I AGREE! Ellen should talk about it. :)

I hate too many things things in this world, it's better to me not to start. :D
It's strange but I don't read a lot, even tho both, my mom&dad are professors of literature, and we have thousands of books at my home.
But music! AH! I fancy it! :P

Ivelineee. Hehe, my dear! <3 Glad to know we share Maroon 5,especially Adam. <3 Yoga? OH, good for youuu! I would like to start, but I never do. :D

Ina! <3 Not that's more like it. <3
& btw, good luck to you Ina, and to you too Bassie with your test lovlies. <33

Great job Elle. I don't run unles I have to run from somebody. :D Ahahaha.

SAHOUR! You'll survive farm, believe me. :D Like the last time, and then you'll come back here, and we'll chat a LOT! <3 Love youu!

OH! Finally replayed to everyone. :D Now I gotta go to school. Yep, today is later. :D I was on road trip with my friends yesterday, so I had to sleep more, and that's why I missed some clases. :)

GIRLS! I watched performance called ''Don Juan''. Do you know who he is? The biggest womanizer in history, i think. :D It was breathtaking. We were laughin for 2 whole hours. I had such a great time yesterday. <3

the game: I can't wait to leave my town, after high school, and start a real, student life in another town, where I will live alone, or with my sister. No parents allowed. :D I live in a small town, and I want so bad to grow up, to see the world, to be independet, to be my own. To find a guy I will love, and be loved by. Oh, so many things I wanna do. :)

haha yes but passing is like 10 minutes so I kind of failed it.

NO SAHOUR STOP WITH THE SUICIDAL THOUGHTS!!!! just remember how much we all love you and will miss you on your trip to the farm.

aww Iv, I am right there with you, I can't wait to grow up except for the fear of not getting a job, becoming homeless and being forever alone.

the game: I love the movie "The Breakfast Club" and if you haven't seen it you should watch it like how I am right now :D
OMG! You just said to Sahour not be suicidal, and then you go with your terrible fears Elle. :D I'm afraid about the job too, but hey, not about being holmless. :D

Never watched it, but you recommended it so warmly, so I should. :)
My fav movies is...Hell I have so many! :D Better not to start! :D

the game: I'm lazy. I really am. Sometimes I just can't do my homework, I can't even go out. It's hard for me to do any exercise, that's why I prefer to be on diet than to work out. :D So lazy! :D
over a year ago modernfan said…
Guys, does someone know where can I find that gif where Caroline 'dreams' of Klaus? It's the one where they ;have sex' and Caroline wakes up and Klaus smirks at her.
I'm back from the freaky farm where all you do is smile in the face of a bunch of people you don't know\like! SRSLY TODAY WAS AN ABSOLUTE DISASTER! I went to the freaky farm. It was such a mess, there was like a billion person there and I knew nobody. It was full of noisy kids who were running fast and too little that you fear to trip with them, only a bunch of people who don't like me for an unknown reason where my age. I couldn't write\read\or simply play with the iPad, because then I would look bad, like I'm bored and I don't think anyone deserves socializing. So basically I was dying of boredom, but I had to pretend that I was having the time of my life and keep my manners (I TOLD YOU I HATE HYPOCRISY), while I just wanted to yell at dad for dragging me there. I came back and lets just say that I'm completely ignoring dad. We;re on bad terms right now *sigh*

OK enough whining. Although for some reason every single emotion has surfaced since the morning. I don't know what's wrong but I was feeling better the last two days, but now I don't know what's wrong... Well I'll survive

Iv, I can't wait to grow up too! Although from what I get it isn't easy, but I just want to live my life like I want to live it not like everyone else wants me to.

Never watched the movie but now that you mentioned it I will :D Who are the actors??

HAHAHA Iv! I HATE EXERCISE, too! But well I'm not that lazy I move around a lot.

Sara?! Where the hell have you been girl? Sorry can't help with that, I've no idea

The game: I've never been to Europe
Oh, Sara I remember that gif from tumblr! God! But I can't find it on MY tumblr! Damn it. :/

Sahour, whaat? You really had a bad, baad time girl. I'm so sorry hunny! & now you're also angry with your dad? That sucks. :( Tell me, do you go to that farm every weekend?

Well I move around too. :D Walk and that. But not sport kind of girl.
You never been to Europe? Well, I'm from there, but I never been out of Europe. YET! :D

the game: I almost never pick up my phone on time(when ppl call me or send me messages) I always see that after a very long time, and they get pissed! :D
heart
sorry, I am wicked paranoid at times if you haven't noticed xD

Sara I know which picture you are talking about but i can't find it, I will let you know when/if I do :)

The Breakfast Club is a movie from the 1980s (I have a weird love of 80s movies), it is rated R but that is only because they use crude language. It is about these 5 kids who all end up in detention, each are different social groups. It is very funny and a really good movie, I can't really explain the plot without giving it away.

I never been to Europe either Sahour. That is one thing we have in common, YES! :D

Ivana, my phone is always off so my dad always calls me and I never pick up so he gets very irritated with me. Then my friends learned to stop texting me when asking for homework because I always reply really late at night.

The Game: I used to be a straight A student, even though this year I only got an A in two of my classes and Bs in the rest because of my AP history class, Chemistry (I suck at Chem), and I have a math teacher who hates giving out 100s so he makes his tests impossible to get an 100 on which means extra questions that we purposely get wrong.
^That was a rant and a funfact in one ;)
Yes Iv, I've had a very bad day. The I decided to make it better after writing that post and watched Immortals, and gosh it was horrible! I HATED IT SO SO MUCH! What the hell was JoMo thinking??!!
No we don't go there every weekend (THANK GOD) But every a few weekends a gathering is held. I usually manage to go the least times possible, and usually I manage to do it, but dad was so persistent yesterday, he thought it would make me feel better. But I'm not ready for so many people I don't know around me yet, you know??

Yes the story of my life! Hell I've never been outside the middle east!

That sounds like a really nice movie Elle, I'll keep it in mind.

And about the phone, I never pick it up on time! It's always far away in another room!! I completely forget that it exists sometimes! LOL!

WOW! Elle! You're a nerd??! Well I AM a nerd!

The game: I haven't watched the God father!
over a year ago Joy3570 said…
Good [Saturday] morning, girls! I'm in a good mood since I had a lot of sleep and I didn't have to get up early for school :D I'm sorry I wasn't here yesterday but I had so much stuff going on... After school I helped my bff with his computer because it had a virus and some other issues and here's something for the game lol : I'm very good with computers and I intend on studying Software Engineering at university next year so know you understand why I fix everyone's computer issues :D Then we had to get his niece from school and I had to meet my mom and then it was just to late for me to think lol
I think I might have scored an A on the Russian test but we'll know next week and if I did , you'll be my official new lucky charms!
Sahar, I'm so sorry you had a terrible time but I always say that life needs such bad stuff to make us appreciate the good ones!
I don't like sport, too! In fact I'm kind of excused from PE in school because last year I was hit accidentally by a ball in the head and I had a severe concussion but now I'm ok! I'm not keen on gyms either but a friend of mine got me hooked on yoga and I've been doing it for two months and it's awesome. It's exactly what I need because it helps me keep fit and relax at the same time. I'm not actually a very flexible person and believe me a looked ridiculous at the beginning [ I'm not saying I'm very good now either lol] but I didn't give up and now I really enjoy it!

last edited over a year ago
Oh you're good with computers??! WOW! My sister studies computer science and she keeps going on and on about the language and how brilliant it is, and well brother and I mock her! LOL!

congraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats on your test babe! I told you it'll go better than you thought it would! Tell us the result as soon as you get it :D

I know that's what I keep telling myself, but what if the bad stuff are too much to take??

Ina! Another mutual thing between us! Join I hate spots club! To be honest I love watching football and Tennis but that's as far as it goes, WATCHING! LOL! It's a great way to stare at hot guys :P

The game: I went to a camp for leadership training a couple of summers ago, and discovered the leader in me. Lets just say it changed so much about me.
That movie sounds very interesting Elle. I don't like old movies, don't know why, but I might watch this one. :)
Hahaha, girls I'm glad to know that I'm not the only reckless girl here. :P
WOW! 2 nerds? I'm not a nerd. :D I have great marks, but I don't study a lot. Well, not often. :D

I undestand Sahour. Try to tell that to yout your dad. I think it will help you and him. Just say ''Dad, I'm not ready for so many pepople now.''
About being a leader; hmm let's just say I always kinda am. :D
Now, YOU DIDN'T WATCH THE GODFATHER? NEVER? ANY PART? SERIOSLY? :O That's like you said I never watched a movie. :D Joking, but Sahour my love, you need to watch it. The greatest actors of the world are representing the biggest mafia family ever. It's epic. It's complicated, but it's gooooood. Damn good. :)

Ina, good morning love. :) Well, now I know who to call when something is wrong with my computer. :) I love working with computers too. But I'm not so good at math, and I need that If I want to study about comps. :)
Awww, that's great dear! I hope you'll get an A, because I'm already enjoying the idea of being one of your lucky charms. :)
Noting better than feeling fine in your own body. That's what every person on the world should feel like. Sadly, it's not like that.

the game: I'm a big dreamer. Every night I go to sleep, I imagine things. Not only about my life, but about Klaroline, Delena, even about some persons I never saw in my life! My friends love hearing my stories, and they usually say: ''Ivana, could you please direct TVD?''. I laugh so hard on that. :D But, hey, I would love too.
Now I gotta study! Much love. <33
The Immortals was horrible? Did JoMo at least have a huge role in it? Would you still suggest me to see it?

Oh yeah! We are both nerds! *Nerd High Five* (I have no idea what a nerd high five even is but I am guessing it would be pretty epic xD) and don't worry, I haven't seen the Godfather either but it is on my long list of movies to watch before i die.

Ivelina, I am right there with you with the sport incapibility. I have no coordination at all and I am not very flexible but I love yoga <3

It isn't like a really old movie, it is still in color xD

I like how Ivana just called us nerds and now has to go study <3 :P love you girl

The Game: When I was little i would do a ton of sports to see if I could get into any. I tried soccer, baseball, tennis, volleyball, and dance. Didn't succeed at most of them.
over a year ago louvreangel said…
GOSH I missed a lot (again)! So, I start with "the game". Elle your fave colour is purple? I LUV IT TOO! :)) Ina, you do yoga? Wow. You must be a relaxed, steady person right? I mean not tempered :) And Sahour, neither can I live without books and music! :))

Sahour darlin, I'll watch the video sometime if I feel like it but I don't prefer to do it, so... :)

Okay so I stayed over at my friend's house yesterday and everything was fine and then... the thing I told you about in my café happened and I don't know whether I feel good or not right now and I missed a lot subject here so... I don't know where to start answering my family, so please excuse me this time, 'kay? Luvya all girls <3
I'm not very much into old movies either, but dad recommended a couple "Ordinary People" and "Kramer vs Kramer" and lets just say they were ridiculously amazing!

And about leadership, I was approved in the camp because they saw potentials in me, so I can say I am a leader too! *SISTERS RIVALRY*

I KNOW! A lot of people find it silly that I haven't watched it, but well, I never found the time. I will come around and watch it, I just don't know when!

Oh! Iv! I'm a big dreamer too! Makes me "too romantic for my own goo" that's dad talking, so it's not something I talk about. However I do secretly. Imagine a scene, a dialogue, a video (that's silly btw, I see the scenes rolling in my mind as I listen to songs!)

Elle, it's toooooo VIOLENT! TOO TOO MUCH I WANTED TO THROW UP! JoMo had a few scenes in it, but they're not enough to let you watch the movie, but he did an incredible job acting, as always OFC.
And IKR? Who's the nerd now Iv??

heheh I never even bothered doing sports they weren't for me!

Bassie! what's up? you seem disoriented. I'll go check the cafe right now. But that makes you a bad mom! Not listening to our problems :( And that's me being a drama queen!

The game: My favorite subject in school is English and Psychology!
I am sorry for being such a bad mother Sahour, Iv and Elle. But I always listen to your problems babes! I read everything I just don't feel strong enough to answer them, my body and brain is so fucking tired. I am soo sorry :(
worried
Bassie! I'm just kddin' babe! But you're getting me really worried tight now. What the hell did that bastard do to you?! And did something else happen??
Nothing else happened dear, it's just... I think I've missed him and seeing him after two months... He had a girlfriend and a week ago he broke up with her and... I dunno. I still have feelings for him yet I deny them so it confuses me and my heart a lot. Nothing to worry about though :)
HAHAHAHA! Elle my loveee! <3 I'm laughing so hard at your ''I like how Ivana just called us nerds and now has to go study'' epic sentence. :D Hahahahaha, you're so awesome. Love you too! ^^

Sahour! So two leaders here? Let's run some contries girl. :D
& I have songs in my head while I dream too! :P People say ''now, that's weird Ivana'', and I'm like ''What? I can't help it.'' :P
I love english & pychology too. <3 Other than that I love..hmmm, serbian lenguage.

Bassie, I will answer you in mystic elegance. <3

+the game: Before it was very hard to me to say to anyone ''I love you.'' I didn't say that a lot, because I felt it was wrong to say it so much. I mean, if you want someone to actually understand the meaning of those 3 words, than you must say it in rare moments, and then it will have meaning. That's what I thought before, not I say that a lot, because I think people should stop taking and talking sh*t, and start experssing the way they feel. Good or bad. The truth.

So if I ever see that movie you are saying I should have a bucket with me just in case. I went online and saw it was rated R and from pictures I was pretty sure it would be the violent content. Thanks for letting me know (even though my curiousity may rule over my good judgement)

I love English as well <3 and History. I am taking Psychology next year so I will see if I like that class as well.

Awww Bassie, seeing you like this is breaking my heart </3

lmao well Iv, I was merely speaking the truth, I found it quite the ironic situation.

I just feel like sharing this, I am reading my History book for homework and it has a quote in it and in this quote it actually says the F word, what great content we study from :D
I know it was ironic. I said I have great marks, but not always. I have B's. Sometimes I have C's. Anyways, not only nerds study.

Well, that's an interesting book. :D

heart
Oh no Iv! I do not want to rule a country babe, i give you that. Auch a huge reposibility and the worst job EVER.
Hehe I know what u mean, whenever I say that to anyone they are like WTF? You listen to songs and imagine scenes and quites that fits it, then they take my temprature and make sure I am not hellucinating!
I love Arabic, too. It is so beautiful, but I hate our teacher so much so it kind ruins it for me, besides it is very very difficult.
I never found it difficult to say I love you, I just think that life is too short, you should just express ur love and feelings to everyone.

Eni babe yes. If u ever watch it you should defenitaly not eat right before it,butI guess it was my mistake I didn't check the rating b4 watching it, not that it would have mattered because i would have watched it for JoMo anyway.
Hahahaha a school book that has the F word?? Interesting!!

The game: My biggest fear is to be invisible, like I would live and die and no one will notice.
I was going to take Greek in my school but the teacher is the woman who taught at the Greek School I went to and I hated her because she was wicked mean so I decided to stick with Spanish because I didn't want to have to deal with her everyday.

I think I will just go online and look up the JoMo scenes ;D

Oh I know, and since we were learning about the 70s it has a ton of pages about sex and drugs and stuff. And since it is a history book it states it in the most awkward way so it is pretty amusing (when I can actually understand it considering it uses unnecessary advanced terms)

Luckily it is impossible to become invisible Sahar

The game: My sister and I have nothing in common, at all!
Random Story: when i was little my sister convinced me I was adopted.
There are too many people that live and die, and other than friends and family, no one notices it. :)

Ahahahahahaha, you thought you were adopted Elle? :D Seriosly? WOW! I was always convincing people that THEY are adopted, hahaha, they could never convince me, because I'm so much alike my mother. :)

Did you girls watched the TVD Panel night? It was amaaazing. I'm too happy now! A lot of Nian, a lot of great, funny, outstanding Paul&Ian moments, also hilarious Matt Davis was there...BUT, I missed JoMo. :(
Candice said something about Klaroline. Not a good thing. She doesn't seem to like the idea of Caroline falling for a mas murderer, but she did NOT say ''I don't ship Klaroline''-like many people are telling.
Anyways, I'm not upset about it, because THANK GOD,she's not writing TVD, and JP said some very positive things, so I'm good. I just hate seeing all these fans talking and talking about it. It's stupid.

heart
OKAY GIRLS! I am waaaay better now, I am freshened up and I am back with all my might!! :))

How are you girls? It seems like I missed tons of topics! Oh Sahour, you are afraid of being invisible? OMG! That's the thing I want in this world the most! Just for one day at least, it would be amazing to be invisible babe! Seeing, observing everyone while they cannot do the same to you ;) pretty mystic :)

Iv, I didn't watch the TVD Panel but I plan on watching it. When I have time, I'll absolutely do it. :)

OH and, finally there are people like me who didn't watch Godfather at all! I wonder that movie a lot but I always keep forgetting watching it. But, when you know the plot of the movie so much and when you know the whole story, all the characters and stuff, you feel like you have already watched the movie so... :D

Iv, you never said "I luv you" to anyone before? Same here babe, you're so not alone! I never said I luv you to a guy before because you know, I do not trust them and when you tell them such thing, they become dicks at that moment! That makes them arrogant so even though I luved someone before, he never knew it and he never will :)

Iv, did she say bad about Klaroline? Well, sorry Candice but Damon was a freaking murderer-brother too and everybody forgave him! Everybody seems to forget this little detail these days. Pretty annoying.

Sahour, you like psychology? Wow. To be honest, I've never really been into it. :)

Hope I didn't forget to answer anything? Oh and girls, you are my ladies <3 Finally you girls studied and that's better! <3 Luvya all really, thanks for your concerns <3
over a year ago Joy3570 said…
big smile
Hello my lovelies! Iv, I just watched the Panel and it was hilarious! I love Ian more if that's even possible lol Bu I missed JoMo, too.. Candice was awesome especially that "now take off your shirt to make it up to them" lmao As if she was reading my mind!
Elle , I had a similar situation: I thought that I'm adopted,too but no one had to convince me because I had a plenty of imagination to convince myself!
I had to study all day and I think that makes me a nerd of your group :D

the game: I'm pretty clumsy lol I drop things, I slip, I fall , I stumble and it's ridiculous that I'm capable of stumbling even in a carpet at home and I'm really often injured somewhere :D
I was clearly a very gullible child back in the day. If anyone is adopted in my family it would probably be my sister.

I missed the panel last night. Anyone think they can send me a link to it or tell me what happened? Because I definately want to watch it when I have time. But I have been seeing around that people say that Candice doesn't ship Klaroline. Then some people said she was answering in Caroline's POV but I don't know because I haven't seen it yet.

Yay, us nerds are gaining recruits! and I am clumsy also! That is why in a play we had to make for class I was the one who kept tripping/falling to the ground ;D

The Game: I still have every stuffed animal in my house since I was a baby.
kiss
OMGOSH! I JUST WATCHED THE FREAKING PANEL AND I HAVE TEARS ROLLING DOWN MY FACE I LAUGHED SOOO HARD! LOVED IT THEY'RE JUST AWESOME!

However, I didn't see what Candice said about Klaroline, I didn't see them brought up at all. Can you girls give me link to the video or just tell me what they said about it, or tell me if it was before or after the panel??

OK, I'll reply to everything tomorrow, now I really have to crash, so freaking tired. Went to a writing training session today, preparing for regional on Tuesday, so... NEED SLEEP!
LOVE YOU GIRLS :*
Oh, to guy-neeeever! :D I said that I didn't use those 3 words with anyone, not even my friends and family. I do now, but with guys- still not. :D

Why are we only mentioning Damon? :D There are many more killers in Mystic Falls. & everyone forgave them too. :P

You watched it girls? GREAT! :D
OMG OMG Ivelineee, I AGREE! Ian was talking so much! AHAHAHA, and after Candice said that, he was going to take his pants off and then he goes ''Oh, I got confused''.Ahahahahahaha. LOVE HIM.
Team Salvatore all the way! <3 They were so damn cuteeeee. :*

I think Candice is playing coy. There's so much to come, and ofc it's too early for Caroline to fall for Klaus. He's still the BIG-BAD one. But yes, he killed people, so what? Almost every person in this show did. Stefan killed persons, Damon did too, do we judge them? Shure as hell not as Klaus. & that's stupid. ''Klaus killed Jenna''- that's all I'm hearing. Well, Jenna is human, right? So is that blond girl Stefan killed, so is that girl that wanted to help Damon on the road, and he killed her. But Jenna is..mm what now? :D More important? Nah, doesn't count. So, I would love people to stop bringing KILLING as the only thing to put Klaus away from Caroline. But some people needs to see that, and we, my family, are gonna help the world do it. :)
Sahour dear, here's what she said:

Oh, to guy-neeeever! :D I said that I didn't use those 3 words with anyone, not even my friends and f
Never mind girls, I found it!

Ivana, I don't think writers will simply give up on Klaroline just because Candice doesn't like them. ;)

What game are we playing again?
Umm, that's what I said! :D Read again? :D

The game where you say something we don't know about you dear. :)

the game: I'm usually ironic, but I hate; hateee when people are ironic with me. Lol.
kiss
FINALLY I MADE IT HERE TODAY! MISSED YOU SOO FREAKING DAMN MUCH!

First, about the invisibility thing,Bassie I wouldn't mind to be literally invisible, that's never what I meant, in fact I think it would be cool to have an experience as an invisible and see what's it like when you're not around, what I meant was to die without doing anything that's worth mentioning about me within twenty years. I'd like to do something that will be remembered for years and years to come, you know? And no ELlle, being invisible is the easiest thing in the world. How many of the people who lived we remember? Only those who actually did something, so that's what I mean about invisibility. Like when you die people don't feel like much has changed or that they lost someone who left something good for them.

I don't think any of us had said "I love you" to a guy before! It's too early!

Ina! WOHOOOOOOOO WE HAVE ANOTHER NERD! Here when you admit of being a nerd they look at you like you're a freak who comes from another planet and has zero social skills!

The panel was so awesome! I was laughing through the whole thing! I loved that Candice moment, too! And I loved when Nina said Speaking of originals, Damon and Rebekah" and gave Ian that look gosh! They were so cute!! Love Nian!
IKR Iv? I mean you can forgive everyone who killed people in the show and did really horrible things, but you can't forgive Klaus?! SRSLY? I mean look at what Damon did (I'm geting to Stefan, don't worry!) He killed Jeremy (that was his intention at least) He messed around with Caroline, he killed Lexi, turned Vicki and a very long list of more murders and compelling and feeding on girls. Stefan, too, did terrible stuff! Did you see that freakin' wall? Did you see what he used to do to people like Liam Grant? How he rips bodies apart, how he tortured and killed his own father, how he was playing bloody twister?? And on goes the list! Why does that have to be the thing that keeps Klaus away from Caroline??
Candice not loving you much for saying that, she literally said that she hated the idea of Klaroline :( But I'm looking at the bright side, Joseph seems to like the idea :D

Haha I never met someone who's ironic or sarcastic, or whatever who doesn't say that, Iv! LOL!

I've had such a busy day, I've got all this studying to do and preparation for short story contest tomorrow, it feels good to finally get here :D

The game: I used to be a push over (I kinda still am, but I'm working on it) and I found it so horrible and absolutely depressing to feel like you have no effect and no significance even among your own family. It is just terrible to feel that you and your opinion doesn't matter, and suddenly you give up stop having your own opinion, or at least stop stating it because it's not taken into consideration anyway. But then I said that's it ENOUGH! And well I learned to get myself heard, in the hard way mostly.
Well thanks girls for replying me too *sarcasm* well this broke my heart really. I wrote a bunch of stuff and none of you answered me. I just came back and... this is so not welcoming, I am sorry if I did something to offend you though...
kiss
WTF BASSIE? What are you talking about?!!! WHAT DID WE DO! SHIT GIRLS COME HERE WE MUST MAKE UP! I answered you about the invisibility thingy, I just felt that all others were like you saying your opinion about our opinions since we agree on everything.... and I barely covered everything because I'm too lazy to do it. Missed something about psychology question. Yes babe I love psychology and the main reason is because both my grandfathers are psychologists, that's actually how mom and dad met, grandpas were friends and stuff!

Since it made an issue with Bassie (SOO SOO SOO SORRY!) might as well get my lazy ass to write everything! Ina babe I am so goddamn clumsy, too that it's ridiculousness! I swear I drop things the whole time and stumble with my own foot!
Eni I'm pretty sure I would've had my stuffed animals too, if I was living in the same place for longer than five years! LOL!

Bassie, so sorry again! I didn't really realize that it would bother you babe :* PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
I agree with Sara, so what if Candice doesn't like them? At least JoMo seems to like them. (typed this before I saw Sahar say the same thing)

Iv, if you hate when people are ironic with you then I will probably annoy you to no end in the near future ;)

Oh, I'm sorry, I misunderstood, just had a wicked blonde moment. I thought you meant literally invisible (wow I feel kind of dumb now)

I am such a pushover it is not even funny. I let people walk all over me because I am too nice/sensitive for my own good. I care too much about what people think and I always try to help everyone even if it tires me out.

Awwww Bassie I am sorry <3 I shall make it up with you, in one way or another.
HAHA Eni! Never mind! We all have our moments of slowness! JK babe :P

NOW WHY DO YOU LET PEOPLE WALK ALL OVER YOU?! Stand up to yourself! Shout out loud until people notice you're there. Now I'm n against being nice, but I am against forgetting about yourself for other people. Listen to me Eni, you should do something about that, because before you know it you will have no opinion at all and go completely unnoticed. Babe, trust me you don't want to grow up one day and realize that you've done everything to make people happy, but forgot about yourself in the process.

And yes Bassie! PLEASE EXCEPT OUR APOLOGIES :*

BTW "That means by the way" :P!!! Just published a fan fiction in the articles section! Your opinions matter to me so much, so please tell me what you think :D
Sorry Basak! I wasn't here much lately.

So, did you have good day girls?

The game: I love fan videos. I could watch them over and over again. But if the coloring isn't good or the scenes are too long I stop watching video immediately.
heart
I know Sara! We missed you girl! It's been such a long time! How have you been. Well, my day was pretty busy, school, studying, cleaning the house.. then finally having time to sit!

I LOVE fan videos, too! And I stop watching if I hate it instantly, but I don't really mind the coloring if I like the video I just ignore it. :D
kiss
Bassie, I need to apologize. I saw your comment, and you said ''i'm gonna watch panel later'', and I was like ''okey, then she'll tell me what she thinks later''. But I was suppose to write that to you, because you can't freakin read my mind! So stupid. I'm so sorry love. Please, forgive? <33

Ok, I see you talk about invisibility so much, so let me ask you a question girls:
-Which magic power you would like to have?
Choose one, and let TVD, Charmed, The Secret Circle, Harry Potter..etc..be your inspiration. :)
As for me: I would like to translate my self from a place to place. VERY FAST. Like one second I'm here, the next I'm at your home, finally hugging any of you! <3

Oh, Sahour, you love Nian? Awwww, I died at that moment. She was so jealous, it's so funny, and so is Paul when it comes to Torrey. He was like ''Can we stooooop talking about Matt Davis making out with MY wife?''. Ahahahahahaha! They're all so great!
YES! That's what I'm talking about dear, so much bad men in the show, and they choose to torture Klaus. :/
Oh, JoMo is SO shipping Klaroline. Let me tell you something that a friend of mine told me; She said that to her Candice seems to be shy when she talks about JoMo. Actually she never talks about Joseph, she's only mentions Klaus, meanwhile JoMo is all happy and fangirling for having chemestry with her. :D

Talking about chemestry, I have exam tomorrow. Guh! That's why I wasn't here yesterday and that's why I only see now what Bassie said.

Elle my dear, I love youuuu! And as I saw, so far, you weren't ironic with me. :D So we're good.

NEVER let people walk over you girls! I was not that type, I would make a living hell out of someone's life, before they even get near hurting me. :D It's insane. Now I'm calmer, but still harsh. :P

Saraaaa, my native girl! <3 How are you? Glad to see you here again. :) I'm all about fan videos. They're my hobby, and I enjoy making and watching them. <3
My days are full of studing, just like Sahour's. :/

OH! Finally answered to all of you. Bassie, one more time, I AM SORRY, so come here, and answer us? :D Love you.
I can't stand you being mad at me, because today was a rough day for me and my friends. We were fighting for some stupid things. Now it's ok, but I was so damn nervous this morning, at school. Some stupiiiiid things got between us. :/ So, let's get over this? :)

the game: I'm not friend of animals. :D I'm actually afraid of 90% of animals. I think tiger is beautiful, snakes fascinate me, but it's not like I would go near to either one of them. :D
Dogs are probbably my biggest fear. It sounds rare, I know, but they are. It's a traumatizing memory from my childhood. :/
Thanks girs, I have started to try this year but it is not getting pretty far, so now my best friend is helping me grow a backbone. Praying that it actually works. I have opinions I am just too shy in class to say them.

I will definately check out your fanfic ASAP ;)

I adore fanvids, I spend so much time watching them also <3 so jealous of people who make them because they are really talented.

Awww Ivana that is so sweet and a pretty cool power :) If I could have a power it would probably be some sort of elemental control, I always thought controlling the elements seemed really cool :)

Snakes fascinate you? Snakes terrify the living daylights out of me. One time I was at a farm when I was younger and I almost stepped on a snake before someone pointed it out, I was in so much shock I began to cry on instict. I walked in on my dad when I was little and he was watching some scary snake movie and it got me scared of them from a young age.
Bassie where are you? You still mad?? GET OVER HERE OR WE WILL SPAM YOUR INBOX I SWEAR! Right girls??

If I would have a special power I would totally go with thinking about something\someone and the next second they'd be in front of me. Like I think candles and they just appear in front of me :P
I would love to finally hug you all too! If only we can actually find that power, life would be so much easier!

WHO doesn't love Nian??! they're so cute together♥ And that Paul moment omg I almost fell off my chair when he said that! LOL!
Iv, babe, maybe she can't talk about him without blushing :P Hehe but you're so right, I just noticed that, too! And JoMo fangirling?? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, he should totally join us here then :P

Chemistry? YAK! Good luck with that! Next week will be full of quizzes for me, I am not looking forward to it.

IKR? See Eni? We must be strong independent women who cannot be pushed over, we will work on that together (I have no idea how, but I AM opened to suggestions!!)

What happened with your friends Iv? Why did you fight??

Snakes fascinates you? OMGOSH! I'm like Eni in that area, I hate sneaks so much and get horrified by the simple sight of them!!! And to be honest, I am no fan of animals, either, in fact I've never had a pet! What made you so terrified of dogs Iv??

Thankies Eni for taking the time to read :*

Oh, damn that was a long rant! And I have more to come! Went today to the short story writing contest and I almost collapsed, I was soo nervous! I had to read the story out loud in front of the judges and other contestants, which began in really shaky voice, but got gradually better as the story went on, so YAAAAAAY! Wish me luck results will take a lot of time, but..

The game: Talk to me while I'm writing, and I'll kill you AND I will enjoy it!
Hey, relax girls, I am back! :) I am not mad, it's okay, don't worry :)

Elle, snakes seriously fascinate you? OMG. I hate them and I am afraid of them as hell! And Sahour I never had a pet too. To be honest, I don't like animals. Not any of them. Not even puppies.

Sahour awww, we would like to hug you too dear!That's a good power you want there to be honest but I still prefer being invisible :)

And, well... I am not a fan of Nian, not at all. I dunno why but I never could luv them but I don't hate them either, no offence Nianfans :)

Iv, what happened with dogs in your childhood? Well I am afraid of dogs too. A few days ago in front of my school one of them came climbing on me and I was about to faint when my bestfriend shooed it away. God... that was horrible!

Sahour, I agree you. I hate it when people interrupt me while I am writing because that ruins all my concentration and inspiration!

The game: I LUV filter coffee :)
OH THANK GOD BASSIE! I was starting my plotting already, drawing a map and all :P

HATE HATE Snakes! We had this dog in Iraq, but he wasn't a pet. You see we had this really big house that needed to have some sort of security and the dog was one of the securities we had. I was so sad when he died :( random story\rant

No Nian, Bassie?! WHY? WHY WHY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!??!!

IKR? And they can never understand that! They see me so concentrated on the story and so focused and racing with my thoughts and they say "Hey Sahar, do you have a tissue?" and I'm like "Fuck you and your tissue!!" Happens a lot in school! What they really don't get is that if you lose the thought you'll NEVER get it back!

Filter coffee?? What's that??

The game: I really don't know what else I haven't told about myself!
LOL, I am back babe don't worry, I am not going anywhere! :)

Well, I feel bad when animals die too but I cannot really feel down or cry for them, I think I am a pretty bad example for kids about animals :D

And about Nian... They are cute but, I don't see the chemistry and it was so obvious that something would happen between those two since the Pilot episode and... I dunno I just don't like them so much.

Yeah, they never understand that if you get away from the story for a little time, when you go back to write, everything you had just a moment ago is gone! People do not really understand it though.

Filter coffee is drip coffee. I mean, it's the unlaboured version of coffee. It's pure coffee bean. Well, I couldn't explain it so here's a picture:
LOL, I am back babe don't worry, I am not going anywhere! :)

Well, I feel bad when animals die too b
Yeah I know what you mean I feel bad for them too, never cried, but well with Ceaser(our dog) it was different, because ever since I was 2 years old he was there, I was so used to him, and he died lie one month before we completely left Iraq.

Ummm well, they're free to do whatever they want. I never ship a real life couple, but I do like a few. But I do think they chemistry, a matter of opinion so..

I KNOW! And when you get so pissed they're like "OK you don't have to be a bitch about it", I just roll my eyes. They can never get it.

oh that's interesting. Never tasted it but I'd LOVE to!

The game (FOUND SOMETHING, YAY): I feel guilty easily. All I need is a bit of provoking and I will truly believe that it was my fault!
I get how you feel about the dog dear. It had become a friend to you right? You knew him/her for such a long time that it was easy to see his/her death.

OMG why do you feel guilty easily? That's pretty interesting! Tell us about it more :)

The game: I have lots of perfume! Like a collection :D
Yep we were friends in a very weird way. I brought him his food everyday and woke up at his barking every morning!

Well, lets just say that I always blame myself for what happens than other people. Why? I DON'T KNOW! I apologize quickly even if it's not really my fault! I think that I care too much about what people feel that it makes me so sensitive, you know??

I don't :( Never had enough money to buy those :( What's your fav perfume??

The game: I am almost always in a financial crisis :S