Klaus & Caroline ♥Klaroline family chat♥

sahour95 posted on Feb 09, 2012 at 12:58PM
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us about your problems, yourself, rant on, it doesn't matter! WE ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU! All you have to do is say the magical word.. I love Klaroline♥ Just remember we LOVE hugs ;D

Close family members:
(To be added to this list all you have to do is come constantly here)
louvreangel- Basak: The mommy AKA mommy Bassie
Joy3570- Ivelina: Oldest kid
sahour95- Sahar: Naughty kid
IvanaDyP- Ivana: Crying Kid
Ritaprodz- Rita: Iv's Twin sister
MusicOfTheNigt- Eleni: Quiet kid

Big Family members:
(We welcome all new members, and consider them a part of our family :D all have to do is come and chat with us! Please tell me your name when you first visit :D)
Kackahaluzova- Katie
klarolinelove- Nicole
delenafrenchfan- Emeline
buffyl0v3r44- JoHannah
lillyqueen94- Libby
modernfan- Sara
foxxx666- Irina
Talice- Tatjana
burbuli8ra9- Angela
tonyziva1234- Dannii
Tigerlily888 - Lilly
Delena4eva -Tanith
MissPopuri- Kristina
TiBiscuit- Imane
QueridaPantufa- Soraya
NasriN91- Nasrin
fa567- Amy

Quotes Section!
(I haunt them or they are sent to me :P)
Basak:"we're a huge family here and I luv it sooo much! Klaroline-family forever! <3"
Ivana "We do everything together, every fandom can envy us! We rock girls! <33"
Sahar "The only reason Klaroline obsession is fun, is because of you girls <3"
Ivana(said on YouTube) "You're gonna meet so many amazing KC fans and you're gonna enjoy talking to them. I spend half of my day on that spot, chatting with Klaroline girls."
Basak Girls, luv ya all so much. I just... this club would be sooo fucking empty without you girls :)) <3"
Sahar "My Klaroline family get me more than my own sister!"
Eleni "They should very well be jealous, us Klaroline fans have an unbreakable bond <3"
Ivana "We're together, always&forever"
Basak "Gosh, we know each other so well we can even put names for each other, I think I am gonna cry now :')"
Basak "You can always come to me to talk, from here, from the forum, from private messages and everything, I'll always be there for you. For all of you guys"
Sahar " I LOVE sharing my daily life with you♥ you are all amazing listeners!"
Ivana " It a true honor and pleasure to be here and know you. I keep telling my friends about you.. You are all magical. Love this family."
Eleni "this club is the first one where I feel involved and like people actually do care and I love how quickly we all accepted each other. <3 words can't even describe how much I love you all and this club <333"
Ivana " Aww, I just love you guys, and everything that we have I want to share with the rest of the world. We're one of the best fandoms, truly!"
Basak "I luv my Klaroline family so much that nobody can break this bond between us <3"
Sahar "Ok so I realized my life would TOTALLY suck without you girls♥"
Basak "You became my everything in such a short time that I still cannot believe it <3 :')"
Sahar "it is hard to come across a friend who's worthy of trust like you my lovely family! We are sisters!"
Bassie "Nothing can get between us babe, we are family! Not even fights can seperate us, we have this unbreakable bond"
Sahar "I can offially say that I consider this place my second home, the comforting one that I run away to whenever I need comfort, and never fail to get it"
Ivana"LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCH! TO THE MOON AND BACK! NO! MOREEEE! It's so warm here, like a true home"
Basak "We may seem like we are just internet friends to most people but we are not. I really feel like you are my true friends right beside me"
Soraya "I just wanted to say that I love how supportive you all are towards each other! I wish there were more positive people like that"

Check out our nicknames for each other in link
So Basak's cafe link is now opened! She serves the best hot coke, tea and Velvet red cupcakes that she takes right from Eleni's kitchen!
Check out link
our link dates! Add your birthday date so we can wish you a great day :D

Things we dedicated for each other:
Basak's fanfiction: link, link, link
Sahar's Klaroline link

The beautiful image below is made by our awesome Mommy Bassie! She made it using our most remarkable quotes :D
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us ab
last edited on Jul 26, 2012 at 10:28PM

Klaus & Caroline 1661 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 1661

over a year ago MusicOfTheNigt said…
I MISSED TWO WHOLE PAGES!!!! these are going to be late replies dearies <3

You are very right Sahour, I am very innocent and people have taken advantage of that. I am trying to work on that. and thanks girls, you are all such sweethearts, I love ya'll <3

about LGBT I don't mind either. I am straight but I weirdly know a lot of gay/lesbians/bisexual people and i am fine with them as well. We are close just like I am with anyone else I know. They are good people and the heart is all that matters, not sexual preferences. After all the heart wants what the heart wants.

Those are beautiful pictures Bassie, just beautiful. I love both but I have to go with the 2nd one.

@niansobrev, you're not intruding hun, it is fine, we always love new people :) welcome to the Klaroline family dear.

As you said before I think I am actually really innocent that it is embarassing. I hate drama & fighting with people. I hate when people don't like me. I never smoked, did drugs, or drank alcohol before in my life. I never had my first kiss.

Love the new chat look as well.

I don't hate Stefan but he isn't my favorite. He is one of those characters that you really like sometimes then you really don't. I have a love/hate relation with Stefan.

The game: I am slightly OCD-ish and it is because I was raised in a wicked neat household. I get bothered if something is messy.
over a year ago sahour95 said…
Mommy! You are a very bad example! LOL! Really you have every right to want him! I want JoMo! Speaking of which is he single??!

I know! he gets on my nerves so so much!

And Elle, I love your innocence babe! You're just so so pure and I love that about you, so never be ashamed of that!

Stefan is my fav character in TV, keep hating him and I'll BLOCK YOU! JK ;P

the game: Elle wouldn't wanna live with me, I am sooo messy! My room is always upside down! LOL!
aww thanks <3 it is weird because my friends always call me "cute" or "adorable" even my sister's friend who is 2 years younger than me thinks I am the cutest thing that ever hit the planet.

lol more like YOU wouldn't want to live with ME, I would clean up your stuff so bad you would be scarred for life :P I don't mind other messy people though, it is mainly if my stuff is messy because they have to be in a particular place or else I can never find things.

the game: my dad is on the other side of the country working and I only see him every other weekend for 2 days.
HAHAHAHA That's alright babe! you ARE ADORABLE!

Weirdly enough in the mess I can find everything! clean it up and I'll find nothing! :P
crying
And I'm sorry about your dad hun, that must be hard. I've been there before, didn't like it
over a year ago louvreangel said…
Well I agree Sahour, Elle you are really cute darlin and never lose your innocence because these days, this fucking world seriously need people like you. Everyone has gone wild which is so irritating. And, my father works outside the city and I used to see him only on weekends but now they are divorced so... I think it's way better like this :D

And, I am not that messy but sometimes I just dont wanna tidy my room up. Sometimes my room reflects my complicated mind, bored soul and stuff... :)
over a year ago IvanaDyP said…
Ahahaha, sorry for Stefan, but my point was: Paul is a good actor. Because if can make people love him and not his character, then we're really talking about good act, you know? :) So all positive from my side. :)

OMG! I don't like messy rooms either. :D I'm very weird when it comes to that. People call me ''Monk''. Did you hear about him? Crazy detective who's extremly clean and tidy? Well people actually tell me I'm Monk, or Monica, from Tv Show Friends. You heard of Friends, right? :D I mean, RIGHT?! :D

I'm sorry for your dad Elle. <3 I really am. Many friends of mine see their dads once in 6 months, because they're on sea, you know? :/ That always sucks.

& btw girls, now we are also F friends! <333 All of: beautiful! ^^ So glad I finally have a face to put on! :) Love you!
kiss
Thanks, but it's alright, some people have it worse than me. But at least I get to see him, he is coming home this weekend :). It isn't like he is doing anything dangerous, he is an architectural engineer and has been working on a project in another state for the past 2 years.

thanks <3 even though I am not completely innocent :)

Haha Iv I have heard of Monk. I watced an episode once. Of course I have heard of Friends, I haven't met someone who hasn't yet.

and yay for Facebook friends :) now contacting is easier <3
Well good to know that my Elle! <3
Friends are probabbly the biggest TV Show the world have seen, so it could be strange if there's someone who hasn't even heard of them. :D

Ofc, contacting is much easier! :) So excited about it. :D
ahhahaha Iv! I swear I was reading your comment about being obsessed with cleaning and tidying and I was like, what we have a Monk here??! And then you said it yourself :P LOOL! So great I am the only messy one here. As mom says my brain is organized but my stuff ... NEVER!

And hold on a second, Bssie your parents r divorced?? SO SORRY!

And Iv I can forgive you about Stefan.. I think :P

About your dad Elle I'm pretty sure you're better than LOTS of ppl. I used to see my dad once every 6 months before we moved to Kuwait.

I KNOW FACEBOOK! YAY! I finally saw you! You're all so so so beautiful! And Elle, I can't understand why you would say that you're unattractive??! You ARE beautiful love :*

I slept better than the past two days last night. Thanks to you of course :*
last edited over a year ago
Ahahaha, really? So glad that you heard about him. Yep, sometimes I'm kinda like him, not completly ofc! That would be sick. :D

Bassie sorry I lost that part of the story. So they are? I don't know how was it for you, but I'm sorry. On the other hand, it's better for people who can't work things out to be apart, than to be together and fight. It does suck for their childern, but for themself, it's truly better. :)

Thank you Sahour for forgiving me. I think. Haha. ;D
YES Elle, what was all that stupid, stupid talk?! Just saw you! & I agree with Sahour. <3

You did? OMG! You just made me so happy. I wanted you to tell me: ''hey ivana, I slept better, I ate better''. & you did! WOW! Thank you! :D I was worried darling. <3 Still am, but you're keeping it together, and I knew it! You're strong, like I said. <333
over a year ago Joy3570 said…
Good evening, girls! [I suppose lol at least for me it's already an evening] i got an A on a maths test so I think it was a good day :D My dad and I enlisted me for that exam I've been talking about and I have here a piece of paper with my name and everything and I feel terrified and excited at the same time lol

Bassie, I have a test on Russian on Friday so wish me luck! I hope for a miracle because everytime I get a B+ and for god's sake I want an A :D
I think that's all for today, I feel so tired that my eyes ache.. Good night, my lovelies!

Oh, almost forgot about the game :D hmm ok I don't think I'll surprise anyone but still : I have a huge crush on Adam Levine from Maroon 5 lol
heart
Aww girls thanks for worrying about me but it's okay, their divorce didn't effect me at all because I wanted them to be apart anyway and as I said, my father is working in a city 2 hours away from our city and I was seeing him 2 days in a week anyways. Now it's more limited, that's what has changed :D

Sahour, you slept well? OMG! Thank God, finally! I am sooo glad for you babe <3

Good luck Ivelina dear, and congratz on your A from Maths, I am a dumb at maths, seriously :D I wish you will take an amazing mark from Russian too <3

Iv, I heard of Friends but I dunno about Monk... Sorry dear, not a part of that conversation :D

And, yeah! Finally FB friends <3 Better connaction obviously! :)
You girls are too flattering <3 The reason why I say I am unnattractive is a very long story that traces back to where my insecurities were planted. Let's just say people can be cruel, especially when you are little, the idea kind of just gets planted there...

So glad you slept better Sahour <3

Ivelina there you go! High five *puts hand up for an epic high five*

The Game: I have yet to see that Kony 2012 video but I am going to view it in a few minutes (also my way of spreading the word)
heart
hehehe Imagine if you were exactly like Monk Iv? I wouldn't stand a day with you! You'll run around cleaning my mess and ruining EVERYTHING! LOL! I'd love to try it though :P

And I agree with Iv Bassie, it's better for everyone, at least the house wouldn't be on fire the whole time. But I am sorry you went through that anyway :* *HUG*

You're welcomed Iv.. I THINK ;P

Awww hun♥ I feel so bad for making you worried. I am keeping it together, and I am doing my best to face everyday as it comes. At least the shock part is over and now I can sleep without wishing I don't get up (Yep that was me going suicidal, until my psychiatrist grandpa and you girls saved the day :*) And I am strong only because I have people around me. People like YOU GIRLS

Ivelina CONGRAAAAAAAAAAAATS! Happy for you! And I can only imagine how stressed you are! I'm pretty sure you'll be able to handle that test wonderfully and get to the college you want :D
And you'll do great with Russian! Just breathe!

SRSLY?! WHO DOESN'T HAVE A CRUSH ON THAT GUY?!! I FREAKIN' LOOOOVEEE HIM!

sleep tight babe, sweet dreams about Klaus and Klaroline♥
Bassie I'm glad you feel this way, babe, because sometimes it can devastating to some people :

Elle, who the hell is the bastard\bitch who told you that you were unattractive?? I wanna kick some ass, you know get the anger out and all :P

What's that video?? You totally lost me!

The game (Invented the game and forgot :P): I'm a blond!!
Elle dear, never give a fuck about what other people say. People are idiots most of the time :)

And Iveline, Adam Levine? Well, I like his voice but not him... I am no threat to you babe :D

Sahour, never be suicidal again okay? Always be strong. Because this life is too short for living like this. And never feel bad for making us worried because it's natural for us to be worried about you, we are a family remember? :)

And okay, the game: I LUV mythology <3
OMG Sahour, you're blonde? Wow... And can I ask you something if it's not too personal? Why are you wearing a hijab? Is it tradition or something like that? Just wondering dear, do not get me wrong please :)
Well, Bassie he's such a cutie! But I am not so reliable in that area got TONS of TV crushes!!

No worries mommy Bassie! I will keep it together, because I have you :* And to tell you the truth I've never felt more comfortable talking about my feelings as much as I do when I talk to you, we are a great family!

Mythology? Be more specific?? Like you love reading myths or something?

DON'T WORRY ABOUT ASKING ME ANYTHING!!! JUST SHOOT! Well, that's rather hard to explain, I don't know if you'll understand. No it's not a tradition, you are free to choose whether you wear it or not. To make it simple and without essays. It just felt right. I don't come from a very religious family, concerning my father's side that is. We even have atheists there. my mom's family is better, but I never felt pressured to do anything I don't want to do. The thing is, I just had this sort of feeling or premonition or sign, whatever you'd want to call it, that I will be doing the right thing. The environment helped me OFC, having both sis and mom wearing hijab and all. I can tell you I didn't wake up one day and thought that I looked better with it and just wore it, it required a lot of thinking, but then I had this moment of clarity when I KNEW that it was the right thing. To be honest I started thinking about it from the first place just to show a good example of how Muslim women are and could be, because we had a lot of the worst examples EVER. I just wanted to do something you know? Serve a greater purpose. I don't know if you will understand it, because you weren't exactly caught up in the same mess where I was, but let me tell you that: I can regret all decisions I've made in my life, but NOT that.

The game: I believe in signs! *shocker :P*
surprise
So much for not writing an essay!
link I know it is long but it is a good cause and is really sad. I think everyone should see this. Who he is is explained around the 10 minute marking but i suggest you see the whole video.

Thanks girls :)

Sahour please dont ever consider suicide again, I would cry if anything ever happened to one of you girls :'(
kiss
Okie dokie Elle, I'll watch it tomorrow though, I'm heading off to bed right now :*

Sweetie♥ Don't worry! I won't kill myself just yet ;D But I understand, I don't know what I'll do if anything happened to any of you!
over a year ago TiBiscuit said…
smile
Hello girls!
Some of you told me there was a chat, so I thought I'd say hi :) it's always nice to get to know fellow shippers ;)
So, yesterday I had just finished 3x11, and then I read that 3x14 was a great Klaroline episode, so I tried to catch up quickly :D ...I just watched it, and it was AMAZING! So amazing that I felt the need to change my icon to a KC one haha.

Anyway, sorry for the intrusion xD it's nice to meet all of you, I'm Imane :)
Iveline dear, good luck with your Russian test! <3 I hope you'll get an A+! :D
OMG! I adoreeee Adam! & Maroon 5. I think I will never get over ''she will be loved''. & do you watch The Voice? Show where Adam is one of the judges. It's fantastic. :)

Elle I know about people being cruel, it's so damn true. My proffesor always said there're only good and bad people. We can't find any other difference between humans, belive in that. I guess, it some way, that's true.
I'll watch the video as soon as I find some time. :)

Ahahaha, Sahour! Imagine that! You would kill me for shure. Or I would kill you. :O But hey, my *cleaning stuff* ain't too serious, not like his, anyways. :D
Btw, stop thanking us! We're here for anything you need. If you have a bad night/day, a really bad thoughts, like those suicidal ones, I wish you PM me and let's talk that out. Oki? I want to help, really. As much as I can. <333

YOU're BLOND? I saw you pictures, & I thought you were brunette for shure. :D
I think I understand why you're wearing it. You belive in your religion, and maybe your religion gave you something great, because faith is always great, so that's your way to *payback*. Wrong word, but you know what I mean? Like you said, it felt right for you. :)
One q, when a girl starts wearing it, she's suppossed to wear it her whole life, all the time, or it's also a choice? Just interested. :)

Imane, hello dear.Welcome, welcome. How old are you? Where are you from? Just some random q's. :)

the game: I used to be pessimistic. Bassie will like this one. :D

Elle, just finished watching! OH MY GOD! What a shaking, terrible, sad story. TRUE STORY, which is the worst. I always knew there were people like this in the world, but now I actually saw one of them. I'm actually living in the time of one of them. It's horrible to even think about it, and I can't imagine how it is to those people who live there. To those poor kids and parents. My tears are runing down my face right now.
I can't belive the devil like Kony is walking down the Earth. I just...I'm gonna send this video to my friends. & at least I can start tweeting about it to the celebrities. We need to make him famous, because that's what they asked us to do. I have my other twitter account, I'm gonna tweet from there. This is terrifying, but it's time for us to wake up, and start something. We're young, we should change the world.
Thank you for sending this. It got me thinking of how much I have and how grateful I shall be.
WOW! I'm still shocked by this. :(
Hi Imane, no need to apologize love, we are always glad to have new members in our family <3 and that is a beautiful icon as well.

I know, everyone was talking about it in my history class and i was like "I hadn't seen it yet" and everyone was telling me i had to and that people would be posting the video all day one facebook and twitter and such.

It is not a problem, I thought everyone deserved/and should've seen that video, we all have to play our part in helping. I know that Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev has already tweeted the video as well.
I already got my friends facebooking and tweeting it. :)
Yes, I saw Ian&Nina posted it. Also Nate Buzz(Kol) and Matt Davis(Alaric). Let's make JoMo also post it. :)
But we should really try to make Ellen talk about it. I mean, people hear her and Oprah only! :D

Happy woman's Independece day girls! <3
I don't know if you celebrate it or not, but I felt the need to say it. <33
heart
HIIIIIIIIIIII! LONG DAY AT SCHOOL, finally got home!

Missed you girls :*
Iv I watch The Voice occasionally and I always love it! SO munay amazing voices♥

About the video it's loading I'll have lunch and then get to watching it. Really don't want anything to ruin my poor appetite!
And Iv I'm sure we'll work it out without killing each other... or at least try! And I know that you want me to stop thanking you, but I don't think I can, because you were so amazing to me that words seem to barely be enough for you!!

OK, why is it so shocking when ppl find out I'm blond??! I mean even in my daily life there reaction is always :O! But oh well I like shocking people :P
And Iv you got what I meant YAY! I very much believe in my religion, and I wouldn't say "payback" I'd say it's my own way to tell the world that's who I am. Like this piece of scarf identifies me and the principles I believe in :)
About the question, yes it IS supposed to be a life long commitment. That's why you think 10000000000000 before doing it, or at least you should. HOWEVER, that's not always the case. Sometimes you realize it wasn't for you or you don't really like it, or you rushed, and so they take it off, I know several people who did that. We never ask WHY you did it, too personal, but lets just say in Islam it's supposed to be for the rest of your life.

Hi Imane! Come here more often and tell us about yourself :*
Pessimistic!!! OH BASSIE WILL LOVE THAT!

The game: I admire Obama
Yes, so many amazing voices. <3 I enjoy watching it. :)
Sahour, I'm so glad I met your family. Hahaha, your sister is great. :D

Hahaha, I don't know why I was shocked, I just iamgined you to be brunette. Now I understand even better. The whole story. :)

Obama? I like him. He's my favorite USA president, but who am I to talk about that when I don't live there? :D It's better for Americans to judge. :)

the game: I never was party girl. I love walking down the beach, spending time with my fav people in the world, watching at the stars and always thinking of my idols when I see the brightest one..etc. I'm very romantic in that way, but sometimes I'm just not. :D & that's weird. Actually the more you get to know me, I just get weirdier. :D
Hahaha! sis thinks you're great too! LOL! Well, mostly because I give full report about what we say the whole time so she kinda know you already!

Well I'm more than glad to clarify the picture :D

IKR? He has great charisma. But like you said, it's better for Americans to judge, YET I can't help but have my opinion!! HEHE I'm nosy in that way!

You're not alone in that area, the only time I partied real hard was in the last birthday I attended and it was only because I drank 3 bottles of Red bull I was freakin' HYPER! Other than that I like everything that's quiet and calm. And I might give the impression that I don't stay put or that I'm talky, but not really I tend to be quiet. I love to just sit on the beach and think. In fact a perfect day for me is sitting on the beach with nothing but the breeze my music and a pen and paper with me. Iv the more I know you the more similarities I see between us! What are the chances? someone who lives across the world from me, can understand me and be so much like me instead of all my friends around here?!

The game: I don't have much of close friends because people think I'm weird, hard to get, and has too many different ideas from what's common.
BTW happy Women's independence day to you too love :*
over a year ago TiBiscuit said…
Hi everyone, Sahar, Ivana and Eleni (is it okay if I call you that?) :)
@Ivana, I'm french, and I'm 18 :)
what about you?
big smile
Hi Imane :D OF COURSE you can call us that! Welcome to our family!

French that's great! I'm from Iraq and I'm 16 and will be turning 17 within two months :)
heart
OMG I again missed two pages! Okay so... First of all, Eleni would you mind if I didn't watch the video? It's just... I hate watching stuff that can make me cry and I hate drama or true stories which express bad things happened to people... So, I prefer not to watch it but thanks for sharing it babe :))

IV! Were you a pessimist? Well, I am going to use that some time, thats for sure! Like whenever you say something positive I'll be like "HEY! You once thought what I think right now!" :D:D

Sahour, you like Obama? Well, I, to be honest, cannot comment about it because he's not the president of my country so, Americans know him the best :) And people who think you are weird, are weird themselves. And I get why you are wearing an hijab. More than believing in religion, it's more about what you thought was the best to do. You felt like it, that was right for you and you made a decision :)

Iv, dear, you were not a party girl? But now you are as I see, am I wrong? :D

Imane, welcome to the family! I am Basak, pleased to meet you :)

Girls, happy Women's Independence day! I feel great to be a girl! Women is the best and have the whole power. Those who see women just as toys can go to hell because their brain is not in their heads, it's in their dicks. Sorry to say it like that :) my feminist anger came up to the surface! :D

And Sahour, about mythology, I luv Egypt and Greek mythology so much. I luv reading myths but especially I luv reading legends! Like, Camelot/The King Arthur :) I am sooo interested in those kind of stuff :)
Oh, forgot the game: My favourite colour is brown, I luv it soooooo much <3
HEHE Iv she's gonna use that rather badly, BE CAREFUL!

About Obama, I know you think who am I to judge, but really whoever is ruling America affects the rest of the world and we cannot say otherwise. And I'm glad I made my point, because I was really stressing over that post, I had no idea how to make you understand it! And, I'm telling you I AM a weirdo! You'll know it better if actually lived with me. Or at least to the people around me I am. Well, they think it's weird that I get my feelings on paper, they think it's weird that I say what I think without over processing it, they think it's weird that I am myself all the time and don't give a shit what people say about me, they think it's weird that I am able to stay up till 3 AM to finish a novel not watch a movie (BTW, Are we still watching Immortal today?) They think it's weird that I analyze characters by observing them (real life, novels, TV shows) and most of all they think I have an European mind (WHATEVER DOES THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN!!) It bothered me at fisrt, but then I decided I'm not changing who I am just to be approved, this is me, take it or leave it (Which they also found weird!)

I KNOW! BEING A GIRLS IS THE BEST!! All men think they're so tough? Well I'd love to see them going through PMS or child birth!! You surfaced my feminist side!!

WOW! Liking you better Bassie! Really, you girls seem to have lots of interests and I LOVE that!

Brown?! You're about the first person I know who likes brown the best! I like Blue the most

The game: There's nothing I hate more than Hypocrisy
Well I can stay up that long to finish a novel or a movie too, thats not weird. People just see other people in the way they want to see them. Maybe, because you were better than them or because you do other things from them they thought you were weird. But you're not. Not to me at least. Oh and, I am soooo sorry but I have an exam tomorrow which I'm going to work after a few minutes so I am leaving, can we watch it on Sunday maybe? :\ Soo sorry babe :( Or you can watch for me too, do as you wish darlin :))

PMS and child birth? It's impossible for them! But they never appreciate us either. They can all go to hell, I would luv to see them burning in fires (if that's what hell is like)!

Yeah, brown is everything to me <3 More than half of my stuff (especially clothes) are all brown and it's lighter colours :)

And, you hate hypocrisy? Well, I don't like it either but there are things I hate more than that on earth!

The game: I was on the edge of crying when t.A.T.u. seperated! :(

Btw, I am going now girls <3 Wish me luck on my literature exam tomorrow because I will probably fail! :D <3 luvya all! see you later :*
Yes we should get Ellen to see the video and talk about it, so many people watch Ellen it would help a ton!

Sahour, I love Obama. I hate how people in my country hate on him because it is like anyone who got the country in the state it was when in Bush left wouldn't have been able to help as much. And he is trying to help a lot but it is Congress with all the Republicans who disagree just because of the fact he is democratic, it makes getting things done so much more difficult and it is unfair to blame Obama for that. I pray Obama gets reelected because I personally don't like any of the Republican candidates for various reasons but I won't bore you all with my politics rant.

It is fine if you call me that Imane, you can even use my nickname Elle if you would like :) I am 16 and an American, part Canadian and part Greek but I live in America

It's alright if you don't watch it Bassie, it isn't like I am going to hate you if you don't or anything. and good luck on your lit exam hope you don't fail like how I am pretty sure I failed my US history quiz. <3

The game: my favorite color is purple :)
Well that what mom tells me. I'm telling you it's a fight to take off all your masks and just be who you ARE not who they want you to be. But I am happy. At least I'm free.
Never mind about Immortals. I don't think I can on Sunday, got a test on Monday YAK, I don't know if I'll watch it or not, but if I do, I'll keep my mouth shut until you do :D

Ahahaha, IKR? They'd totally kill themselves. I can see that you hate men so much, you're even worst than my sis! But well lets just say that I cannot completely blame but I don't particularly agree, either.

I bet it looks good on you babe :*

I think I hate only injustice more than hypocrisy. To me I'd rather know that I'm hated than be fooled and think that I am loved. I think that people care too much about their image that sincerity, no longer exists. All we do is show off, fooling everyone including ourselves. And it's a problem that my society particularly suffer from, so I hate it so much

Oh hun I think we all had that moment, I almost cried when Kevin left BSB!

The game: I can't live without books and music.
Hi girls! Bassie, good luck tomorrow! I'm terrified by my Russian test tomorrow, too :D
Sahar, you can add this to your list of common things between me and you : I adore blue, even my dress for the prom night is going to be blue LOL

Ivana, I'm so happy I found a partner in crime :D I've loved Adam and Maroon 5 since I was 11 LOL Now I feel old :D And yes, of course I watch The Voice, I love it!

Almost forgot , Happy Women's Independence day!

the game : I do yoga :)
OMGOSH I JUST WATCHED THAT VIDEO AND I'M CRYING FREAKING RIVERS! BASSIE YOU REALLY SHOULD WATCH EVERYONE SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!
I wanna help not so sure how yet, but I'm facebooking and Tweeting and I will get every single person I know to watch it it's very very important! THANK YOU FOR SHARING ELLE I don't wanna be an ignorant unaware of what's going on. SRSLY girls we gotta do something, I don't know what yet, but we WILL DO SOMETHING. BECAUSE WHAT'S HAPPENING IS JUST TERRIBLE
Elle You're right we should get Ellen to watch it but I don't know how, do you have an idea??

Dad likes to talk politics a lot and he's been telling me exactly what you said about Obama. Well we all hope for the best :D

I LOVE Purple but my color is blue and high five Ivelina! ANOTHER THING IN COMMON!

happy women's independence day to you too, hun! BTW I wanna find you a nickname, what do people call you, saying Ivelina the whole time gets pretty boring :P

Yoga? FANCY! I bet you have pretty flexible body then!

the game: When I was a kid I wanted to be a ballerina, and I still kinda want to even though i know I can't! this is my version of Bassie's Russian spy!
big smile
LOL Sahar, good luck with finding me a nickname! My friends have so many for me but they all sound ridiculous in English so I really want to know what you'll come up with!
Lets see Lina? Elina? V? Ina? Ivy(But that's too close to Iv so..)Iva? I fail! Which one do you think sucks less??
Well my friends call me Ive but it's close to Iv so I wouldn't mind Ina I guess :D
sick
Ok then Ina it is! Please girls if some one can give her a better nickname and help her get rid of the torture I will put her through every time I call her that!!

How's Studying Russian going??
Terrible lol I'm not sure really, we'll see tomorrow what will happen..