Klaus & Caroline ♥Klaroline family chat♥

sahour95 posted on Feb 09, 2012 at 12:58PM
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us about your problems, yourself, rant on, it doesn't matter! WE ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU! All you have to do is say the magical word.. I love Klaroline♥ Just remember we LOVE hugs ;D

Close family members:
(To be added to this list all you have to do is come constantly here)
louvreangel- Basak: The mommy AKA mommy Bassie
Joy3570- Ivelina: Oldest kid
sahour95- Sahar: Naughty kid
IvanaDyP- Ivana: Crying Kid
Ritaprodz- Rita: Iv's Twin sister
MusicOfTheNigt- Eleni: Quiet kid

Big Family members:
(We welcome all new members, and consider them a part of our family :D all have to do is come and chat with us! Please tell me your name when you first visit :D)
Kackahaluzova- Katie
klarolinelove- Nicole
delenafrenchfan- Emeline
buffyl0v3r44- JoHannah
lillyqueen94- Libby
modernfan- Sara
foxxx666- Irina
Talice- Tatjana
burbuli8ra9- Angela
tonyziva1234- Dannii
Tigerlily888 - Lilly
Delena4eva -Tanith
MissPopuri- Kristina
TiBiscuit- Imane
QueridaPantufa- Soraya
NasriN91- Nasrin
fa567- Amy

Quotes Section!
(I haunt them or they are sent to me :P)
Basak:"we're a huge family here and I luv it sooo much! Klaroline-family forever! <3"
Ivana "We do everything together, every fandom can envy us! We rock girls! <33"
Sahar "The only reason Klaroline obsession is fun, is because of you girls <3"
Ivana(said on YouTube) "You're gonna meet so many amazing KC fans and you're gonna enjoy talking to them. I spend half of my day on that spot, chatting with Klaroline girls."
Basak Girls, luv ya all so much. I just... this club would be sooo fucking empty without you girls :)) <3"
Sahar "My Klaroline family get me more than my own sister!"
Eleni "They should very well be jealous, us Klaroline fans have an unbreakable bond <3"
Ivana "We're together, always&forever"
Basak "Gosh, we know each other so well we can even put names for each other, I think I am gonna cry now :')"
Basak "You can always come to me to talk, from here, from the forum, from private messages and everything, I'll always be there for you. For all of you guys"
Sahar " I LOVE sharing my daily life with you♥ you are all amazing listeners!"
Ivana " It a true honor and pleasure to be here and know you. I keep telling my friends about you.. You are all magical. Love this family."
Eleni "this club is the first one where I feel involved and like people actually do care and I love how quickly we all accepted each other. <3 words can't even describe how much I love you all and this club <333"
Ivana " Aww, I just love you guys, and everything that we have I want to share with the rest of the world. We're one of the best fandoms, truly!"
Basak "I luv my Klaroline family so much that nobody can break this bond between us <3"
Sahar "Ok so I realized my life would TOTALLY suck without you girls♥"
Basak "You became my everything in such a short time that I still cannot believe it <3 :')"
Sahar "it is hard to come across a friend who's worthy of trust like you my lovely family! We are sisters!"
Bassie "Nothing can get between us babe, we are family! Not even fights can seperate us, we have this unbreakable bond"
Sahar "I can offially say that I consider this place my second home, the comforting one that I run away to whenever I need comfort, and never fail to get it"
Ivana"LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCH! TO THE MOON AND BACK! NO! MOREEEE! It's so warm here, like a true home"
Basak "We may seem like we are just internet friends to most people but we are not. I really feel like you are my true friends right beside me"
Soraya "I just wanted to say that I love how supportive you all are towards each other! I wish there were more positive people like that"

Check out our nicknames for each other in link
So Basak's cafe link is now opened! She serves the best hot coke, tea and Velvet red cupcakes that she takes right from Eleni's kitchen!
Check out link
our link dates! Add your birthday date so we can wish you a great day :D

Things we dedicated for each other:
Basak's fanfiction: link, link, link
Sahar's Klaroline link

The beautiful image below is made by our awesome Mommy Bassie! She made it using our most remarkable quotes :D
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us ab
last edited on Jul 26, 2012 at 10:28PM

Klaus & Caroline 1661 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 1661

over a year ago Tigerlily888 said…
@MusicOfTheNigt god when he was burning the pictures it was so sad-it was like burning his feelings for her-he's in denial though me thinks! I bet she does feel guilty.....she's a good person and even if she was distracting Klaus, I'm sure she feels something well I hope anyhow! I love the way that Kol sort of motivated him to go after her as well......
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago IvanaDyP said…
Sara, OMG, why didn't you tell me you speak serbian? It's so cool to have you here. :D

And girls, I didn't read all the comments, because I haven't watched the episode yet. But I'm gonna do that right now. :)
I saw something about burning pictures, and I saw Kol with Klaroline. AWWWW I can't wait to come back here and talk to you, a lot, lot, loooot! <3 Love ya! :)
over a year ago modernfan said…
Ivana, it really is cool to have another Klaroline fan who speaks Serbian! What are you waiting for, episode is amazing!
over a year ago tonyziva1234 said…
SAY ANOTHER WORD AND I'LL TEAR OUT YOUR LIVER. :P

LOL I LOVE KLAUS.

Sorry, I haven't been on the forum for a bit, I've had a tough couple of days.

How is everyone?
Aaaand here I am, I watched it, and I'm amazed! :D
One question for TVD writers: Why did they ended up that scene where they were about to meet each other? Gosh, I'm so angry about that, because we needed that. <3 And a little less of Elena/Rebecca drama, and there would me more than enough time for Klaroline. :)
But anyways, they were beautiful.
When she walked into that room I LOVED when the cutest original brothers where looking at her with desire. And when Klaus said *say another word and I'll tear out your liver* I screamed! He already thinks of her like she's his. Only for him. Oh, I hope to see that actually happening. :)
They small talk was very exciting. She said *romantic drawings*. AWWW! <3 Klaus really wants to meet her. To know everything about her, everything she wants, so he could give it to her. <33 How can anybody not like them? ^^
Yes, he attacked her, but I knew that she wouldn't hurt her. Did she know about their plan? Or she lied to Klaus? He was feeling betrayed, that's the reason why he burned her drawings. THERE WERE MANY OF THEM! He was what, sitting all day painting her face? How stunning is that? I'm in loveeee with these too. I can't calm myself. Too many emotions. :)
over a year ago louvreangel said…
heart
WOW. The episode was amazing absolutely and I luv the Klaroline parts soooo much <3 I mean, I know he burnt her pictures afterwards but it was all because he was in pain... I wish he will not lose his luv for her because that'd be awful! I really want something to happen between them and I dont want to lose hope! He keeps drawing her pictures, he even threatened his own brother... he seriously is in luv with her and as he said "she needs to give him a chance". Although, I really luv the episode. Can't stop watching their scenes again, god. This is seriously so unhealthy :D
over a year ago MusicOfTheNigt said…
It's alright dannii, I am pretty good, just got out of school and now I have vacation for a week, yay!

I just loved their scenes so much <3 I doubt Klaus is going to stop being intrigued by her. I still have much hope for these two and I really can't wait till March 15th, I think I might die from anxiety, I need more Klaroline!
over a year ago sahour95 said…
surprise
OMFG!! Just watched the episode! Mindblowing!!! Loved klaroline parts ofc, although i agree with Ivana a little less Elena/Rebekah drama and we would have had time for them, but oh well, i am happy we got something. Him burning the pictures broke my heart, and like Ivana said when i saw all of those pictures of her my thought was omg he was drawing her the whole time!! And the sorrow in his face when he was burning the :((((((
She must feel a bit guilty i think she will be softening soon or at least I hope. And when Klaus scolded Kol, how cute was that! I had to keep myself together or my poor heart couldn't have taken it!!!
Now on to pressing issues, the white oak tree seems to be still out there somewhere, should we be more worrie about our Niklaus?? And WTF Meredith!! Shooting Ric, baaaaaaad move!! He is the perfect teacher do you know how rare it is to find one??!!! Do you think he'll die??
over a year ago delenafrenchfan said…
heart
OMG this episode was AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!! we are so lucky <3 the KC scene *___* and again I can't stop watching it ;P

And I love the fact that Caroline doesn't affraid by Klaus !!:D when he wanted to know what happen and believes that Caroline is guilty ,she wasn't affraid!! she even said "stop it" x) lol

And I really love the moment when Klaus saves Kol <3 so cute moment <3
I hope Alaric won't die. I love Ric <33 but I fear he may, after all Meredith isn't supernatural so the ring can't protect him and the fact that he is in her house, it may be too late when someone finds him. I am so scared for him :'(

I was fangirling the whole episode over Klaroline, I felt like my heart was about to explode from excitement! I had a mini heart attack <3

I loved when Rebekah said "We have enough men rolling around in here" and then Kol said "Just like in you Bekah." xD all the sex jokes regarding Rebekah and Damon.
worried
HAHA Emeline agree I loved it when he saved Kol, too :D And yes I love that she doesn't fear him, too, it's like she knows he won't hurt her ♥
Fangirling Eleni? SO NORMAL! I don't want Ric to die either! WE NEED HIM IN THE SHOW! How can TVD be TVD without him?? And haven't we lost enough ppl already! It'll break my heart! I swear I almost fell off my chair when that bitch Meredith shot him!
And I laughed so hard on that scene, too! they seemed like normal siblings for once!!!
Okeey, so we're all crazy about Klaroline scenes, I SEE THAT! :D
I hate, hatee when I see some people saying ''oh, he's burning her pictures, it's iver for them''. What the hell? He wasn't burning her alive or anything. Duh! :D They're just starting! :)

Aaand about Alaric. He will stay alive, I'm shure of it, and that Meredith. I KNEW IT! Damon was so right! What the hell is she? Who's she? :O
Oh, and about Klaus&Kol. LOved their scenes. He was so scared for his brother. This *mother against us* thing will be actually good for them, because it will get *at least these 4* closer. :)
sick
LOOOOOOOOOOOL Ivana! going crazy about KC is hardly a surprise!
And I get what you mean! Dude give him a break! He burnt her pictures he'll get over it, he's just hurt! *love that fact!*

I hope you're right Ivana, I don't want him to die! And Meredith,she's so dead! I knew there was something about her, never believed her and even when she said "and I'll take care of you" I was like I'm not so sure I want him to be there with you! she's such a psycho! LOVE when Damon is right :P

I know! who would've thought something good would come out of that!
but really I'm a bit worried about Klaus now, since the oak tree is still there, somewhere :S

Hahaha, yes, we're used to that now. :D
I agree! He was in pain, like you said, and he did a very sad, but natural thing. He didn't kill anyone or something like that. He burned his work, because he felt betrayed. But that can be changed. I know it can. :)

Well I can almost say I'm shure he'll survive, because JP said that there's a long story coming up about Alaric&Meredith. New danger in town, and everything, so he's staying alive. And btw, I think they won't kill anyone from Elena's family any time soon, because it's just too much. I love when Damon's right too. <33

Oh, let me tell you something good about that. KW & JP said that as long as there's story to tell about Originals they're staying alive. So that oak tree thing is actually keeping producers from killing them off. So I'm glad to see new story, because that means they're staying a little bit longer. :) Also, I can't wait to see them reunating now. :) Klaus, Kol, Elijah and Rebecca. :) Finn can dieee, with his mother. :/
Really he barely has the right to be mad! I mean he is the one who's been running around almost killing her friends and her, right?he'll totally get over it! CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT EPISODE!

Oh that's good to know! I mean what's mystic Falls without our history teacher slash vampire slayer! And yeah that waaaaaaay too much the girl's been through enough already, give her something good, PLEASE! BTW what did you think of that weird bond Elena and Elijah had??

*sigh of relief* I love you so much when you give me good news! I'm glad they're staying, can not see TVD without them, they're so fun and interesting, I hope they'll have a good story :)

And yes Finn and Esther can burn in hell!!
I HATE THAT WE HAVE TO WAIT SO LONG!
kiss
I hope too but kol is gone like Elijah :( But as long as there Rebekah , Klaus don't be alone, "you're the only one who never left me /Aren't we a pair?" I was like *_______* YEAH you forgive him<3 Klaus&Rebekah are for good, my favorite bromance in this show <3

About th drawns If you don't see it yet :
Happy ;D ?

I hope too but kol is gone like Elijah :( But as long as there Rebekah , Klaus don't be alone, "you'r
smile
hahaha! I LOVEEE Joseph!

And yeah i think it'll be a while before the Originals reunite again, but as you said I love the relationship Klaus and Rebekah have, so sweet♥ "Even though he daggered her and all, but you know!
Thanks everyone, I am feeling a bit better about Alarics chances of survival. But I never liked Meredith at all. There was always something about her I didn't trust. I was so excited about her when I heard the news because I loved her from what I read in the books but they completely ruined her character for me.

About Elena and Elijah they should keep it strictly friendship. I mean honestly we have way too many in love with Elena, we don't need to add another aspect to this Salvatore love triangle.

Yay Joseph Morgan is so sweet by answering his fans, I love him <3

I am so glad Finn and Esther Are gone, thank god!
heart
I know what you mean about Meredith. I never trusted her, either.

Yeah I do think they should keep it friendship, too many are in love with Elena already but I really like their friendship. And damn Elijah is soo cute and noble, loving him even more than before♥
Hahaha, Sahar, yes what would we do without him? :D And the best for Elena is to be alone for a while, because she has no idea what's she feeling right now. Everything is confusing and now add to the list what happend to her best friend's mom. :/ Really messed up.
I'm more than happy to bring good news! :) I can't wait either! :( They always have such a loooong breaks! I finally think ''oh we have them back'', and then I blink, and they're gonne. :/

About Elijah&Elena I agree with Eleni. They should stay friends and nothing more. It's too much drama for her already.

Emelinee you just made my night for posting this.
Here's your answer guys.
''TRYING to burn his feelings''. Who said it worked? :D And btw, I don't think Klaus is IN LOVE with her, not yet. He's amused by her, but not in love. It's too early, don't you think?

Oh, and I don't think Finn&Esther are gonne for good. :/ They will probbably come back. And that sucks I know.
Yess I agree about Elijah/Elena no no no !! And I think this is ruined the Elijah's charactere ! Don't forget that he loved Tatia and Katherine before seriously again an PETROVA ? looooll

Totally agree about Finn and Esther !! But all originals are still linked to each other or the fact that the Bonnie's mother is not a witch now has canceled the spell ?
I think Elijah is fascinated by Elena, because as he said she's everything he believed in, and friendship is more than enough for me, too
LOVED HIM FOR SAYING TRYING! Not just "Burning his feelings"
And I don't think he's in love with he just yet, he just fancies her! He likes her and enjoys her, but he needs sometime to fall for her.

And yeah Esther and Finn will definitely get back :S Fcuk!
No, I don't think they're not linked. They are, because Bonnie's mother wasn't the one doing it.
^Agree with Ivana about that
hmmm
Damn it :s SO why Kol and Elijah are gone ?! they are much powerfull together !!!
Oh I know Emeline, what is it with the Petrova bloodline and Elijah? Seems like they keep drawing him in. But I do like the Elijah/Elena friendship.

I think it just stopped Esther from contacting the dead witches by turning her mom into a vampire. They are still possibly linked but maybe not.

I believe he just fancies her and is intrigued by her. It is too soon for the two to be in love but perhaps one day <3

I know, I am upset they are gone. I really liked Elijah and Kol definately had potential as well. :(
I really hope they kill Esther!!

Personally I see Elijah with Katherine , their story is cute and they are so different I love that . Elijah/Elena for frienship YES but for a romance NO Ireally don't see them together even in a long time ago . For me Elena and the Originals no no no , she has already Savatore brother this is enought^^

And for Elijah and Kol so sad and upset too ! I started to appreciate Kol , he was pretty awesome in this episode! And I really don't get it why Elijah and Kol leave town, this is stupid to do that !! Because if Ester tries to kill them again , only Klaus can maybe saves his brothers and sister, like he does in 3x15, when he saves Kol!! This is not logic..... I done ^^ :p
over a year ago modernfan said…
I agree with you guys. I'm kinda sad Kol is leaving, he had potential. But why, oh why does Elijah have to leave?

Now let's get back to Klaroline. I'm definitely not giving up on my dream to see them on a plane at the end of the season. Klaus will come to his senses, he has to! Caroline will hopefully dump Tyler. I used to ship Forwood hardcore but Tyler is such a dick now. Plus, Klaus and Caroline are perfect for each other. :)
heart
That tweet of Joseph is awesome! We know now, surely, that he luvs her. God! And why the hell Elijah had to leave?? Kol can leave I didn't like him anyway but Elijah?.. I hope Esther is dead because she really annoyed me! :@

And yeah girls, I'm not giving up on Klaroline either! We still have hope and I'm sure everything's gonna be better. He should get over this too. Caroline was just following the orders of his friends who were trying to kill the whole original family but I'm sure one side of her was disturbed by the idea of Klaus dying. She, even though she cannot admit it now, has feelings for him deep inside.
I don't think Elijah and Kol are gone for good. :) They'll come back, for shure!

Yees girls, no giving up on Klaroline! How is tweeting going? :) Are you still doing it? It will help a lot if we do. :*
Caroline is far away from feeling any kind of feelings for him. Even the bad ones, which is good. I don't think she hates him like she used too, because he's really cute around her. He goes after her, a car almost hit him and then he just has that AMAZING smile and he's looking at her saying ''Let's talk about you''. Awwwww, his face at that moment! <333
kiss
Agreed with everything you said girls.
I LOVED when he almost got hit by a car because of her and Ivana his face was irresistible that moment♥
Got loads of studying today probably won't come here :( wish me luck, love you sweeties♥
Good luck sweetie! ♥♥♥
I'm with you on that one. Math and biology are waiting for me. :/
So, BIG hug and kiss, see you all tonight! :*
heart
Sahar good luck dear! <3 :)
Ivana good luck to you too dear :) <3
No way I am ever giving up on Klaroline <3
good luck you two, I am sure you will do fine :) <3
I loved how cute it was when he went out after her and almost got hit by a car. Then my sister said "Imagine if he actually did get hit by that car, I would laugh." she hates Klaus and Klaroline. Or only because she triess to hate everything I love.
smile
Good luck girls ;)<3

Haha Eleni Tmy sister is like that too :p x)I have a feeling that at the end of this season Klaus will liberate Tyler!!! I am sure of that ! It will show how he cares for Caroline <3 How can someone hate them? How can it's possible ??!! Their scene this week was magic!! And I love Klaus when he dredges her haha so cute and funny in the same time <3
kiss
Well girls I'm done. After all, I was thinking about klaroline more than anything else. :P Thank you a lot for you good wishes. <3
Hahaha, I guess every sister is acting that way. Emeline I agree with you. How can anyone not like them? :D.
So do you have a plan how to survive one month without klaroline? I have crisis right now. :( I already miss them. Who do you think will make next move? :)
Oh woow, we reached 500+ fans!! Yeeeeey for that. <33
kiss
YAY done! I had an article to write about something I like for English class, and guess what I chose? TVD! I'll have to read it for the class tomorrow, hehe :D
And I could barely keep my mind off Klaroline and stop myself from writing about them, I don't know if the teacher would like that!

And about sisters, the only thing we ever agree on in this show is that we are both SE fans and we both love Stefan to death, other than that we disagree on everything. I guess it's more like we want to be different! And I hate it when sis makes fun of Klaus or rolls her eyes at me whenever I'm fangirling about KC, freakin' sisters!

I'm not sure Ivana, I think I'll be starting a fanfiction and I might attempt a few TVD videos and stuff.you?

I don't know. I mean, it had always been Klaus who followed Caroline but now he's mad at her. Don't rally know ifCaroline would make a step or anything, unless they are like forced together in a situation or something, or if Caroline would feel guilty about what happened, and I'm not so sure about that either.
Oh god, if I had to write an article in Englush about something I like and I did TVD I would probably go into so much detail about the ships and the friendships the plots and the characters. It would be like 5 pages or more xD

I am pretty sure my sister only says it to annoy me because whenever I ask her who she ships she never answers. So I have a theory we are secretly in agreement she is just to stubborn to admit it.

If you start writing a fanfic Sahar send me a link, I would love to read it and be sure to share your TVD videos. We would all love to see it.

I will probably survive by watching fanvids, rewatching scenes, looking up fanart, and reading fanfics. Might even possibly start my own if I get enough muse and it isn't crap.

yay we reached 500 fans! *throws confetti and bakes a cake* <3
angelic
haha no I manged to sum it up in one page, because of the words limit crap :P LOL! But I mentioned the most important things, I guess.

I am sure my sister ship Klaroline and is totally liking Klaus but she wouldn't admit it either! But I know her too well, lol :P

Oh I'll probably post it here if I write it and I will share hun, as long as you'e opened to the idea:D

OMGOSH! Baking a cake? is it chocolate cake? My other addiction is chocolate :P
cake
I hate word limits on things that I have so much to say on because there is so much to be said that I get stuck and such.

I am very open to the idea, trust me I need something to help me survive until the new episode and I would love to read a fanfic by you :)

I was thinking red velvet cake ;)
sick
awww Red velvet cake, yum, still can chocolate be involved somehow? I'm starting to have withdrawal symptoms
heart
Wow, are we celebrating for reaching 500 fans? YAY! We are growing sooo fast girls ;)

And Sahar, OMG! You're gonna write an article about TVD? Awesome! :D I'd like to read it too ;) And do not stop yourself, go ahead and write about Klaroline, no one can say anything or I'll kill 'em :D :P

Eleni, you baked a cake? Yummy. I want to eat too! Coke's from me girls, or should I get coffee? :) <3
cake
haha OK, if my teacher likes the article I'll post it here, how about that??
And I'm not sure many people would be opened to presenting that sort of relationship in a classroom, not so much education :P

I think I'd prefer coke, I'm bringing an apple pie with vanilla ice cream ;)
Alright, we can do both red velvet and a triple chocolate one just for you Sahar, consider it your lucky day ;)

sure, cake all around! I am in some need of some coffee :) hmm now I am craving cake and coffee. hmmm apple pie and vanilla icecream, I am in heaven!

And I got to go, have my friend's 16th party today. See you later on girlies <3
heart
Bye Eleni, have fun at the party for us too! ;) <3

Sahar, okay dear, if she likes it put it here too :) and i understand your reason why you cannot write much about Klaroline :D

Oh and, here's your coke Sahar and here's your coffee Eleni. Anyone else wanna join us? :))) <3
cake
Bye bye Eleni, have fun with your party, I hope it's as awesome as the one we're having here :P
And yeah, they find it creepy when you love a couple here, I don't know why!

yay thank you! I'm having sugar rush right now! IVANA COME JOIN US YOU'RE MISSING EVERYTHING!
Sahar, that English paper work needs to end up here. :D
And all the stuff (fanfictions, videos) anyoneee does, please post here people. We need to be there for each other. And more importantly if it's Klaroline that we're enjoying it for shure. :)
You might be right Sahar. Maybe there will be some forced situation, you know? Or maybe Caroline will once more do a favour to her friends. :)

Eleni dear, have fun! A LOT! <33

And I'm in! I want a tea Basak. :) And that cake, ofc! :P We eat too much cake, don't ya think? :D
Ivana dear, here's your tea :)) And yeah we eat cake for everything and we celebrate everything too, gosh, we are going to gain weight :D
haha I'll totally do that, since so many people want it :D Yes please share everything :D

BTW I LOVE forced situation♥ Always my faves, because they talk sincerely with each other most of the time♥

LOL Basak should open a cafe in here :P And yeah we eat alot of cakes! But you can't blame us! We love sugar :P

oh be sure to check your nicknames in Basak's awesomely fun link
That happened to me!
haha I'll totally do that, since so many people want it :D Yes please share everything :D

BTW I LOVE