Klaus & Caroline ♥Klaroline family chat♥

sahour95 posted on Feb 09, 2012 at 12:58PM
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us about your problems, yourself, rant on, it doesn't matter! WE ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU! All you have to do is say the magical word.. I love Klaroline♥ Just remember we LOVE hugs ;D

Close family members:
(To be added to this list all you have to do is come constantly here)
louvreangel- Basak: The mommy AKA mommy Bassie
Joy3570- Ivelina: Oldest kid
sahour95- Sahar: Naughty kid
IvanaDyP- Ivana: Crying Kid
Ritaprodz- Rita: Iv's Twin sister
MusicOfTheNigt- Eleni: Quiet kid

Big Family members:
(We welcome all new members, and consider them a part of our family :D all have to do is come and chat with us! Please tell me your name when you first visit :D)
Kackahaluzova- Katie
klarolinelove- Nicole
delenafrenchfan- Emeline
buffyl0v3r44- JoHannah
lillyqueen94- Libby
modernfan- Sara
foxxx666- Irina
Talice- Tatjana
burbuli8ra9- Angela
tonyziva1234- Dannii
Tigerlily888 - Lilly
Delena4eva -Tanith
MissPopuri- Kristina
TiBiscuit- Imane
QueridaPantufa- Soraya
NasriN91- Nasrin
fa567- Amy

Quotes Section!
(I haunt them or they are sent to me :P)
Basak:"we're a huge family here and I luv it sooo much! Klaroline-family forever! <3"
Ivana "We do everything together, every fandom can envy us! We rock girls! <33"
Sahar "The only reason Klaroline obsession is fun, is because of you girls <3"
Ivana(said on YouTube) "You're gonna meet so many amazing KC fans and you're gonna enjoy talking to them. I spend half of my day on that spot, chatting with Klaroline girls."
Basak Girls, luv ya all so much. I just... this club would be sooo fucking empty without you girls :)) <3"
Sahar "My Klaroline family get me more than my own sister!"
Eleni "They should very well be jealous, us Klaroline fans have an unbreakable bond <3"
Ivana "We're together, always&forever"
Basak "Gosh, we know each other so well we can even put names for each other, I think I am gonna cry now :')"
Basak "You can always come to me to talk, from here, from the forum, from private messages and everything, I'll always be there for you. For all of you guys"
Sahar " I LOVE sharing my daily life with you♥ you are all amazing listeners!"
Ivana " It a true honor and pleasure to be here and know you. I keep telling my friends about you.. You are all magical. Love this family."
Eleni "this club is the first one where I feel involved and like people actually do care and I love how quickly we all accepted each other. <3 words can't even describe how much I love you all and this club <333"
Ivana " Aww, I just love you guys, and everything that we have I want to share with the rest of the world. We're one of the best fandoms, truly!"
Basak "I luv my Klaroline family so much that nobody can break this bond between us <3"
Sahar "Ok so I realized my life would TOTALLY suck without you girls♥"
Basak "You became my everything in such a short time that I still cannot believe it <3 :')"
Sahar "it is hard to come across a friend who's worthy of trust like you my lovely family! We are sisters!"
Bassie "Nothing can get between us babe, we are family! Not even fights can seperate us, we have this unbreakable bond"
Sahar "I can offially say that I consider this place my second home, the comforting one that I run away to whenever I need comfort, and never fail to get it"
Ivana"LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCH! TO THE MOON AND BACK! NO! MOREEEE! It's so warm here, like a true home"
Basak "We may seem like we are just internet friends to most people but we are not. I really feel like you are my true friends right beside me"
Soraya "I just wanted to say that I love how supportive you all are towards each other! I wish there were more positive people like that"

Check out our nicknames for each other in link
So Basak's cafe link is now opened! She serves the best hot coke, tea and Velvet red cupcakes that she takes right from Eleni's kitchen!
Check out link
our link dates! Add your birthday date so we can wish you a great day :D

Things we dedicated for each other:
Basak's fanfiction: link, link, link
Sahar's Klaroline link

The beautiful image below is made by our awesome Mommy Bassie! She made it using our most remarkable quotes :D
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us ab
last edited on Jul 26, 2012 at 10:28PM

Klaus & Caroline 1661 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 1661

over a year ago IvanaDyP said…
heart
Haha, yeah Bassie, I'm the mean one now. :D Well I think health. Not only mine, but health of all people I love. I don't need my family or friends if they're dying. I need them to be fine! :D

If I'm best friends with my fav celebrity, then I'm kinda famous. And also, if I am famous, I stand a great chance of becoming bff with my fav celebrity, so it's connected. At least I, can't look at that like two different things. :D

Elle, I'm so glad you had such a blast girl! <33 You deserved it. :*

My day, at the first was horrible, I even cryed. No reason, or many stupid reasons. Anyways, don't ask, because I don't know the answer. :D So I came home, and I got all these messages from my friends. on my phone, facebook, twitter. And they are all like ''GO TO YOUTUBE IVANA'' . ''IV, YOU MUST CALL ME WHEN YOU SEE IT''.
And I was like: "See whaaat?''.
They said: ''JUST GO''. So, I went. AND THIS BECAME MY BEST DAY OF THIS YEAR! :D THEY KISSED. No, I said it wrong. ELENA KISSED DAMON! So, yeah, I'm dead. <3333333333333

Sahour, good luck with math, my lovee! :* Hahaa, and please don't kill me. :D
Hmm, twitter. <3

this or that: message or call?
over a year ago sahour95 said…
sad
*grimaces, groans* my day was lretty good at first until I saw the promo :S but I don't wanna harsh Iv's melo so I will just shut up.
But whatis worst is that I saw this interview of Joseph saying that Klaus is defenitly not confirmed for season four yet. And that there is a big chance if him not making in to season four and even if he does it won't be in the way people expect *???* so I am pretty stressed. Nonetheless excited about TVD's return.
And I did very well with maths thank you very much. And I won't kill you, i knew yu would be over the moon.

And I would go for Facebook. And message. I hate talking through the phone.

Holding hands or kiss??
Well, thank you Sahour for not ruining it for me! <333
I think they're playing us. They won't reveal who's confirmed for season 4, until 3x22 airs, because if they do, we would know how will survive. Ofc, we know very well that the trio will be alive, so they are obviously confirmed. :) I think that JoMo made it pretty clear he's going in season 4, because he said ''it won't be the way we expected''. I think some witchy spell is going to mess him up a bit, but not kill him. So, heads up Sahour, love. He's staying, very much, alive. Remember me when this season is over, and Klaus is still among the living. :P

I choose message too. I love talking on the phone, but not always. Sometimes, It's effin annoying. :D

Mmm, kiss. :)

this or that: vampire or human?
over a year ago louvreangel said…
Wait... DELENA KISSED? Gosh... I really don't wanna ruin your feelings Iv but this is the worst news of today. Yet, I am not gonna comment about it.

And Sahour, I will send you the video as soon as possible, I swear. Actually there's a reason why I do not send it... so... PM me will ya?

Elle, I choose being BFF with my favourite actor/actress. It'd be freaking awesome! I cannot imagine being friends with Rachael McAdams or Christian Bale (the luv of my life) <3 :) And the other answers: Facebook - Call - Holding Hands - Human

So, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox ?
Haha Iv that is ok. I know how much it means to you, i would be over the moon too, and ouldn't want to get dragged down!

Iv I really hope you are right. I don't think I can survive his death. But what is a spell that messes him up could possibly be??

Ok Bassie I will PM you right now :D

And I would rather humans. I don't think being a vamoire is cool. I mean you see how much our heroes are suffering. I prefer Googoe Chrome. And holding hands.

BFFs or siblings?
heart
I cannot survive Klaus' death either. Not now, at least.

Well, both BFFs and siblings are important to me so... Its reeeally hard to choose and I don't have an answer for this to be honest.

Okay so, Blackberry or iPhone ?
To me it's siblings. Always has, always will be. I know they could get really annoying, like my brother is blocking my view with a stupid CD right now, but it's like knowing that no matter what someone will ALWAYS have your back.

I have neither, but I plan on getting an iPhone, so iPhone!

Girls night in or girls night out??
heart
Yeah siblings are totally so important but there are people who can be your sister/brother even though you are not blood related, like my BFF Simge in real life. I see her as my second sister, we are very close :)

Girls night in of course!! :D

Anne Rice or L.J.Smith ?
Ok, for me, vampire! I want to live forever. To be young forever. Maybe, if I get tired, I would kill myself, but until then, I want it so bad. Tho, drinking blood is not my thing. :D

Google Chrome forevaah; BFFs; iPhone; Girls night; L.J.Smith, of course. :)

Ok, about the spell..Bonnie can lock him up, with a spell, in a coffin, like Esther was. That's bad, but not the worst. He will get out, eventually. :)
Or she can make all the originals, humans, again. Now, that I do like! :D

over a year ago MusicOfTheNigt said…
mischievous
I read that also Sahar, I don't want Klaus to leave, I would be heartbroken </3 (unless he leaves the show WITH Caroline for a season, then i guess that is more bearable ^.^) and thanks Ivana, I feel a bit more confident about Klaus living.

SPOILERS FROM 3x19 EPISODE:
okay so I had to write all thise down! I will try not to talk too much about Delena so I will keep that short for the sake of our Stelena shippers. But Rose ships Delena and I loved her talk with Jeremy in the car near the end how they change each other for the better. Elena KISSED Damon, not the other way around! I was dying from happiness... then Jeremy interrupted, like way to be with the timing bud.
I was so scared they would kill Alaric but thank god he is still alive... for now.
Rebekah & Matt = cute and potential. I wanna see more of them.
I hated how Tyler came back. he was like "I missed you" and then nothing else, BAM sex. Like are you kidding me! That is all you have to say and then you sleep with her. He is also an ass to her. When he found the drawing Klaus gave her (I will elaborate more in a minute) he didn't even give her a good chance to explain and just LEFT! Caroline deserves better.
Now I love the question Tyler asked. It is so true. If Caroline claims to hate Klaus so much then why did she keep the bracelet and the drawing? I think it is quite obvious that deep down she is starting to develop an attraction towards him. Even though it was a hidden Klaroline scene it still made me excited <3 <3 and then the promo pictures for next week at the dance!
but then at the end, Esther in Rebekah's body, i am shocked and worried about that.
Point is, it was very epic!
Ok Ok MAJOR spoilers!!! I am too excited to talk about anything that is not TVD!!

First of all the DE issue. I swear I was crying when theykissed and it wasn't of happiness, that is for sure,but I will give you something, the build up for the kiss was so intense and hot and well, simply brilliant,so I can't say I didn't enjoy their scenes. Pluse we all know that at some point that MUST happen.
Second of all, this seems like the episode of "I don't know!!" seriously no one seems to know anything. "Stefan thinks I have feelings for you" "do you??" "I don't know"- "then why did you keep it" "I don't know" Bam, loved that *mwahahahahah* something HAS shifted in her towards him otherwise she wouldn't keep the drawng like Elle said. On a side note, my sister was appearently there when the episode was written! She totally guessed that Tyler would see the drawing! And Esther in Bekah's body I did NOT see it coming!!! I mean when I saw Esther dying, I was like "what the hell, Julie said that this isn't the end of her plans to kill her children" but then there she was steppinf into the cave with Bekah's body. And I gotta say that the scene between Esther and Rebekah totally got to me and I cried, like really cried. Matt and Rebekah?? I am with Elle on that I totally like them together and I see huge potential too. And I really feel sorry for Rebekah I think she needs someone like Matt. So I kinda hope Rebekah somehow gets back to her body. Speaking of which, Where the hell did they put Esther's body, and does it have Rebekah in it. Kol? He really got on my nerves with all this beating Damon up, but that was very smart to say the least, he is ensured their survival. At least from the Salvatores side.
Other things I thoughtwere really great was the talk between Stefan and Rick. Stefan broke my heart and Paul's preformance gave me chills again. Downside of the episode, we didn't see Klaus enough, and there was no Klaroline scene, you know like an actual one. Major withdrawel!!

P.S I totally agree with Elle about The whole Forwood reunion. I dodn't even see any spark, and there was no intensity. Quite different from DE's kiss ( I can't believe I just said that) but frankly Elena must get together with Damon for a while at least. Because if she doesn't there will always be the possibility like Stefan said.
And I am done ranting*gasps for air* tell me what you think girls!!
last edited over a year ago
heart
Okay, spoilers!!

I both agree you Sahour and Elle. First of all, seeing Delena scenes was like a nightmare to me but I will not really comment about it.

And Forwood? Gosh, the first thing I thought when they reunited was; they will totally have sex and then BAM they had sex, what a surprise!! The only thing they do is sex, nothing more. They never talk, they never hang out... the only thing they share is their bodies which is after some point, disgusting. The only thing that made me happy in this episode was seeing Caroline having kept the drawing! Finally she feels something deep down inside to Klaus too!! <3

And that freaking Esther can go to hell. That bitch is stupid. Why turn all of your kids into vampires if you were eventually gonna want to kill them? I pity Rebakah really, she is being used by her own mother... And Matt&Rebekah can make a good couple but Matt betraying her will probably end everything for Rebekah in the end.

So... I really did not like this episode and I am looking forward to the 3x20. Finally we'll get Klaroline scenes! <3
heart
HAHAHA Come on Bassie they weren't that bad *Says the girl who cried!!*

IKR? I swear the moment I saw that scene I was like, yep they're totally having sex! There wasn't even a freaking hug! Are you serious? So much for missing someone!!! And I agree if it continues to be physical it just gets disgusting and soon it will fall apart. When we were watching the episode yesterday and their reunion scene started I was like "Seriously where the hell is their chemistry??" and sis was like "that's Klaroline thing, Forwood just screw!" LOOOL! Random story I thought was interesting for some hideous reason :P
HATE ESTHER MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW! I mean srsly Rebekah has been used and heartbroken way too much. She deserves better.

AND YAAAAAAAAAAY I can't wait to see episode 20!! It's gonna be great :D

I wonder where Iv is right now. Probably crying in a virtual Delena world. let us know how that works Iv :P

OK So I was gong through the episode's playlist and this song just took my breath away, even though it was on DE's scene I just LOVED it, so so BEAUTIFUL
Hahahahaha, oh, Sahour you know me well. I'm just gonna correct you, it's not a virtual world anymore. It's real, as you and me, being here. :D
So, I was here yesterday, but as I was a HAPPY mess. I was screaming and crying, and singing, and jumping, and being mean, feeling awesome, feeling like a freakin boss, so I decided not to write anything, because one little part of me was actually going ''You love them, but they don't love THEM, so don't write today.''
I'm actually NO better today, but I guess I'll try to suppress my emotions. :D
Ok, I can't talk about episode, I mean about those parts of episode that weren't delena, because I was crying during those parts, so I could get ready for the DE ones. Hahaha, I don't know if crying is the right word, because the whole neighborhood is giving me a *weird* look today. :D You'll understand, I was home alone with my OTP doing french. Lmao! <3
I do remember that last Tyler and Caroline scene, because Tyler's ass was so hot, while he was walking out that door. Never hotter. :D I truly don't care if he overrated, because that's GOOD for us. I just LOVE how Caroline kept that drawn, and kept it once more, after Tyler left. :D Check that out! :)
Esther in Rebecca's body? Meaah. :D
Just DO NOT touch my Klaus. <33 I'm still positive about him staying alive.

LOVE THAT SONG SAHOUR! And thank you for being realistic. <3
Elle, giving you a *we rocked the world* hug now. :*
Bassie, agree about forwood just having sex. There's no relacionship there. Friends with benefits. :D

Now, I must go and take a walk with my friends, and live in our big, delena bubble. :)

Love you all! :*
Hahahaha I guess you are right, I just need sometime to adjust to the idea. Just like I needed sometime to adjust to the idea of SE not being together *sniff*
And I thought you were ignoring writting here for our emotions sake, which is very consedirate of you, so thank you. The only upside fr this whole thing is that is made you happy.
And lol about your neighbours!! I can only imagine :P

I know I was so happy when he overreacted, really don't mind his doing that!! And for a moment there I thought Caroline might throw it away after he left and when she didn't I was just soooo happy and grinning like an idiot. But srsly no girl in her right mind would throw away a drawing that a guy drew for her!!
The whole Esther in Rebekah's body is unnerving to me. I mean really if Klaus doesn't find out soon she will Be close to him. And that is really bad. Now I have a theory, but I really din't want to get your hopes up or anything, just really need t share it. Now this torturing Caroline thingy is probably in episode 21 because as far as we can tell the next episode will be all about the decade dance and Caroline is just fine there. In the description for 21 Klaus is determined to leave with Elena like planned in 18, but he gets resistance from an unexpected enemy, who I am guessing would Esther in Rebekah's body. So maybe, just maybe she tries to lure him over by taking Caroline a hostage and that is when the scene of Evelaric beating Klaus comes. I think t makes sense. Or I am just really hopefu, and we might get a better prespective after 20.

Iv realistic is kinda my thing :P.
Have fun babe, love you tons, too
The only thing I am holding on to right now is Klaroline and 3x20. Else, I do not give a crap I am soo disappointed. Whatever, I do not think we should talk about other couples here anyways because we all have our own opinions and people may pick a fight because of shippings (I am talking from experience, it happened in Merlin spot and the spot fell apart) so... Our beloved Klaroline is enough for us so :))
over a year ago Joy3570 said…
Ivana LOL just LOL... I didn't write here because of the same thing :D
I'm just tooo happy right now and I tried to express my obsessive happiness on tumblr in order not to piss anyone here but it didn't really helped me because today I'm smiling like an idiot again :D

I dont really think Tyler overreacted because to keep a drawing from the mass murderer is a sign of something and he has the right to be pissed, I actually liked that he was pissed because now Caroline will think of what actually she feels for Klaus.
Btw that Esther thing starts to bug me really.. didnt like her in her body neither will I in Rebekah's :D

I'm actually really happy about two things in totally non-shipping anything way :d First, Florence+The Machine again on TVD :D in case it's not obvious I'm a big fan :D Second I got a really good mark on that exam I was at the beginning of the month and I'm already into university :D But I'm still going to the regular exam in July to secure my place
Bassie babe I don't get into ship wars, le alone with my family! S no worries there!

Ina rewatching the scene I totally get what ypu mean. I was like but he is a mass murder of course he will e upset. So yeah I think that his reaction was justified. And I really hope Caroline lingers on that and pnders it for a while

Awwwww hun!! Congraaaaaaaaaaaats!! I am so so so so happy for you!!
I can't believe that you're so awesome Sahour to say: ''the only upside for this whole thing is that is made you happy.'' Awww, you made me more even more happier now, and trust me, it's hard to be happier, when you're actually the happiest person in the world. :D
You're too nice to me. <333
I like your theory, my dear. I just hope that the new villan won't be Esther/Rebecca, because that's BORING, if you ask me. :/ I want someone new, someone badass. :D
But I do hope Klaus is the one saving Caroline, tho I want to see Caroline saving him too. :)

Bassie, I will disagree with you on this one. We reached 37 pages, talking about everything, every couple, and we did that with a respect. Never had a fight or anything. But suddenly, when delena gets the deed, it's better to stop talking about other couples at all? I'm very sorry, but I might got this in the wrong way. I just think that everyone wants to share this kind of experience with his amazing friends, and I just said how much I LOVED Sahour being happy for me, above everything that's not right for her ship. Also, as you can see, all delena shippers are trying hard not to talk about delena scenes, so we're only talking about how we felt. That's a + if you ask me. I might as well add, that there're some delena fans I would like to share my opinion with, as there're other stelena fans, that for ex. Sahour would like to share her opinion with. I won't mind that, never, as long as we don't insult some other ships. I will not do such a thing. :) Sorry for long talk, but I needed to explain my opinion. :)

Ina, I KNOW RIGHT? :D We're so cheerful. Love the feeling. <333
But we do look like idots, that's for shure. Lol! :P
I'm SO HAPPY FOR YOU MY DARLING! WOW! YOU GOT IN? LOVEEEE YOU! CONGRATZ MILLION TIMES That's a hugeeeeeeeeeee thing! :* You'll do great in july, I'm shure of it. WoW. :***
kiss
Awww Iv, I really meant it. I saw how happy you were and I just wanted t thank Julie for making you guys so happy. Love you :*

I know what u mean I hope the new villian isn't Esther either, but I think she will be the one taking Caroline. Maybe for a change They would bring someone who is ugly and disgusting, because I am s sick of faliing in love with TVD's villains always!!!!!! I do wish Caroline would save Klaus but I don't know if it would be genuin or just to save Tyler, soo. Btw did you girls see the summary of the finale?? There is no mention of Klaus and it is unnerving actually.

Iv babe, I think Bassie meant no harm. Simply trying to prevent a fight. But I do think that you are right, we are mot that kind of ppl and I would love to share this with my friends which is absolutely fine, becaus we don't insult the other ship or each other's opinions. We have disagreed on bigger issues, and we are soo diveresed here it never was a problem and never will be. Because we accept each other. Yeah we are that awesome ;D so be cool Bassie, it will all be fine!!

I am soo happy today! My fav soccer team won a game against its all times rivals almost ensuring our winning the tournament, mwahahaha, now I am rubbing it in my brother's face!!!

Ok I wanna play the ame again: pasta or pizza?? Sorry I am just too hungry to think of anything ther than food :O
I love you moree! <333

Hahaha, I want someone hot, again! :D But I think it should be a woman, because there're already too many men in the show. I know that saving Klaus means saving Tyler, but at least we'd have a decent scene to vid. :P

I know she didn't. Don't get me wrong Bassie, I just have a different opinion, that's all. Nothing to do with you, honestly. I think that in here, we're safe when it comes to fights and everything. :)

Hahaha, Sahour, I'm so glad for youuu! :* Nothing better then rubbing somethhing into your sister/brother's face, huh? I love that feeling. :D

PIZZA! Always. :*
I missed so much! I missed the feeling of needing to catch up and now I can! :D
Firstly, I have school tommorrow, so upset that my vacation is over and I really dont feel like going at all tommorrow. It will be too early and I have like 3 tests and then I have a driving school study guide and I need to study for my AP US history exam in May which covers history since pre-columbus. Easy to say I an feeling pretty stressed out.

Iv, I was the same way, my dad was home and was watching it with me because he had nothing else to do. When they kissed he was about to ask a question and I shushed him. He looked at me and was like "Are you alright?" and I was nodding then shaking my head and I was like. "I have been waiting for this moment for 3 seasons." it took all my might not to scream in happiness, I was almost jumping in my seat xD. Just wanted to share my little fangirl story since I am after all "the fangirler" ;)

Love that song Sahour :D
*hugs Ivana back*

Sahar I like that theory! I hope the torture does happen in 3x21 that way we can hopefully get more Klaroline scenes! But I feel bad for Caroline. She always seems to be the one to get tortured all the time! Like this would be the 3rd time. Someone needs to give the poor thing a break

Ina, you have a wicked good point and hopefully she will start looking into her feelings, I want her to at least realize the attraction she has towards him by the end of the season, maybe even enough to save his life if it comes to it. And OMG you got in!!!!! That is amazing sweetheart <3 congratulations, so proud of you <33
And awww Sahar you are so sweet <3

I am already so scared for Klaus. I will definately be depressed and cry if he leaves the show, he is the best thing that happened to that show and without him on it I would feel very empty inside. My friend found out who is going to die, I asked her but she wouldn't tell me saying "it would ruin everything" and now I am VERY nervous

Rubbing something in a siblings face = best feeling in the world xD
For me it is pasta <3

Chinese food or Mexican Food?
Hahahaha Iv the show seems to be over crowded with hotness, they might give me a heartattack one day. Srsly I don't know what to or who to focus on, it is just too much!! Although a hot girl would be cool. Maybe brother can finally get over his crush for Nina/ Elena/ Katherine :P

Oh well, about the vidding, I couldn't agree more! I am really hoping that we get a nice huge bunch of scenes in episode twenty just like episode fourteen so I can make halfway through a decent video!!

And the feeling in rubbing something in your siblings face is priceless!! Mwahahaha got me so energetic for the whole day!!!!

School after a nice vacation sucks Elle, and what is up with that history test?? I think its extreme, goood luck babe. Tell us how it goes :*
Dads do tend to ask the most during the most important scene!! I remember I was watching Bringing Out The Dead alone, because sis and bro were away and mom wasn't home either. Dad was with me and just whne the Originals were being reunited he was suddenly intrested in the history of the show and family!!! Not so cool! But I would very rather not to show how much I love a couple in front of him because I get nothing but endless sarcastic jokes in return!!!!

I am so scared for Klaus too specially that he is not confirmed yet. Sis says I am over thinking it, they would not say just to keep us at the edge of our seats but I am not so sure yet. And I don't think I would want to know, Elle, I w ouldvery muchrather to wait. But how did she find out???

A question that has nothing to do with anything: girls what is the occasion for celebrating Easter?! I mean why do you celebrate it?? Just interested.

For me it is pasta and Chinese food!!

Studying or doing chores around the house??
well I am taking an AP class which is basically a college level class even though I am only a Sophomore in High School. At the end of the year we need to take this huge exam and if we pass we get college credits, if we don't then we don't get college credits. It is in 3 weeks so I have time.

Everytime he happens to be there to watch it, whenever a character is on screen he asks "Is he/she a vampire?" and "why is everyone so concerned about this human girl?" and "why do vampires want to kill each other, shouldn't they want to just kill humans?" and it gets so irritating!

I don't even know how she found out, maybe online? I think she may just be trying to give me a freak attack, but I also think I would rather be surprised rather than dread it.

Well Easter is basically after Jesus Christ was crucified it was 3 days after he was risen from the dead and ascended into heaven. It is basically honoring his sacrifice for mankind and all the Lord has done for us. Correct me if I am wrong, sad to say I am not the most religious.

Studying because my studying involves lots of distractions xD ;)
which do you find more attractive on a guy, eyes or accent?
Oh, that good at least you only have one exam that's taken into consideration for college. Here ever since you are a freshmen in high school, a percentage of all your test results and school work is taken for college applying. Which sucks and very nerve wrecking.

LOL! IKR? And when I tell him he keeps saying "I can't believe you watch this rubbish!" and I'm like dad srsly if you don't like it just stop bothering me with your questions!!!

I don't know, can you find out through the internet. I think it's very hard to leak such an information.

So basically Easter is in memory of Jesus rising to heaven??

Hhaha it's house chores for me! At least I get to jump up and down and roll around the house like a maniac with music beaming through me earphone!

I'd say accent. The perfect of course is both, but the accent can make you dizzy *cough*JoMo*cough*

Giving up your family for the love of your life or the love of your life for your family?
Okay, I think I couldn't show my point in the right way. Look Iv, I did not mean to offend you, and I would never do such thing because we are a family and you are my friend and I am not a disrespectful person as you all now. I do not say that Delena fans shouldn't talk about their scenes or something, it's just I am prejudice to Delena fans doesn't matter who they are. Delena fans hate Bamon fans, some even called us "bitches" and we had lots of fight with lots of people and I just wanted to prevent such thing, if you get what I mean. We can talk about any couple; we don't have to be silent when it comes to Delena that's not what I meant, you misunderstood me. We all knew that Delena was gonna happen this way or that way anyway, that wasn't a big surprise for anyone, we (Bamon or Stelena fans) just didn't hope to see it. I am happy that you are happy though, that doesn't mean I do not share your happiness but if Bamon happened, you wouldn't like it either. Like you said before "I would never want to see Bonnie with Damon. Ever. Never.". It's just like that to me, I'd never want to see Elena with Damon but that happened and I got nothing to do about it so... We can talk about anything, that's what makes us a family but I just find it wrong to talk about other couples on other couple spots. I mean talking about Delena on Klaroline spot is wrong, in my opinion. And we've never talked about other couples here, did we? We only talked about Forwood most of the time. We never shared our opinions about Stelena or Bamon or Double E... I do not remember such thing. And as I said, I had something similar on Merlin spot and we fell apart with each other, we had big fights because of Arwen and Armor. Sorry for the long paragraph but I wanted to clear the misunderstood. But Iv I gotta say the way you said things were pretty harsh and it hurt, really. Delena can get the deed, okay. Talk about it as much as you want. I didn't mean you cannot do that. I just will not join a conversation about Delena or I will not be happy that they happened, that's all. Just came here to express myself when I saw your comments about me being mean and stuff... Sorry if I offended you (Delena fans).

Oh my God, I can not believe this. I was not mean, Bassie. How can you say that? I just said that I disagree, and I don't see you being happy because of me, sorry but I don't. Because one minute you say you are the next you put me in the same basket with some, actually mean, delena fans. Yes, there are those fans, I know that. There're some mean bamon, stelena, forwood, even klaroline fans, but I know that here there're no such persons. That's all I've said. Why would you make this a big deal? And btw, yes, we talked about other ships, and If delena was the most popular topic, I apologize, if I am the one starting it, because I don't remember doing that, but ok.
I'm sorry to see this long article where you seem to be mad at me, when all I did was disagreeing. If you don't want to talk about them, I'll repsect that dear. I truly will. But there're some fans I would like to talk about them to. And I'm not into other's spots, as I'm in this one. Not even delena one. I don't have friends there, because I never tried to get some, I found my place here. My other home. Sorry if sharing the happiness felt uncomfortable.
Wow, that's long too. :D

Anyways, LMAO to your dad experinece Elle. :D Hahahaha, like I said, I was home alone that day. :P
Mexican. :)

Hahaha, I know Sahour! This show is too HOT! :D It's surreal. And my dad would probabbly be sarcastic too, if he knew how much I'm fangirling about this show. :D
Doing chores around the house, with MUSIC! :D
Aww, I like that question. Well, you know that on Christmas Jesus Christ was born?
Well, 3 days before Easter, he died. But on Easter he resurrected. That's a miracle, than only a God can do. That's a simple way of explaining, but Elle did a better job. :D
Esater is celebration of something wondrous. Something that makes our God greater, and above every human. Because when die, we stay that way. I honesltly believe that God lives in us. Our spirit. <3

Well, if it's british accent, then accent! In every other case, eyes. <3

Ofc giving up the love of your life for your family. Family above all. Unless the family is messed up, and you're not happy there.
OMG Bassie and Iv please do not fight. Bassie I am sure Iv meant no harm, and was only clarifying something she disagreed with. Talkking about other couples was never the problom, in fact we talk about every aspect in the show and our lives not only KC and it is very understandable and expected that DE would be brought up since it is te hot topic of last episode, so that is OK we would talk about SE and Bamon had they had anything interesting happen. That is all tha Iv was trying to say. And Iv please don't get mad, Bassie was only being honest in her comment, and I am sure she didn't mean to place yo as one of the mean DE fans. Honesty is good so you wouldn't hold grudges look at it this way!! Please don't fight! I had a bad da as it is:* Love you both so much

It isn't just about being so hot Iv, it is about all the myths that are s incredibly unbelievable! He calls us crazy fr even going halfway through with it. Really dad has no imagination. Once he really embaressed me saying I nly watch it flr the excessive shirtlessness, and what's worse than his comment is that I blushed!!!

Oh yeah I know that Jesus Christ was risen t heaven we have the story in Qura'an I just wasn't sure why you celebrated Easter. Thank you for tellng me girls :*
And actually I ageee with you about that. I guess each one of us can find God within their heart.

And I agree about the family thingy too. No one can replace your family, no matter what.
Well Iv, sharing your happiness or almost accusing me for not wanting to talk about other ships are two different things. Disagreeing is of course okay by me dear, I got no problem with that but saying "when Delena gets the deed, is it not okay to talk about them?" is accusing me, at least I understood it that way. And as I said, I share you happiness but I only share it, I do not share your feelings for Delena. I only am happy because you feel happy, I do not care about the reason. Wow, I never thought that I'd have a conversation like this with you, someone from my own family. Sometimes having OTP's cause troubles. Whatever, if I offended you or said something wrong, I am truly sorry. That's all I gotta say.

Btw, sahour, answer to your question; I'd always choose my family to the luv of my life. It really is a hard decision though but family is everything so... :)
And I luv you too Sahour, my dear <3 And do not panic. I really was mad at Iv at first to be honest because it felt like a really bad comment, it was like accusing me but I am trying to fix the problem and as long as she tries to do that too, we can always get through everything.
I'm done here. :D I wasn't fighting at all. I apologize if it looked that way, but I do have opinions, and I like sharing them. This feels horrible, and I would say some things, but it won't get us anywhere. Lol. Sorry for my part. :)

Sahour, babe! <333 Bringing the peace! :D Love you sweetheart. :* We got this one. :)

So, today is my 3 years on youtube. Yeah, after this one, not that happy.
Tell me Sahour, what happened? You said you had a bad day?
Iv, I cannot we argued over some stupid fictional characters. Okay, they may not seem like that and they are our OTPs and Klaroline is what brought us together but I really feel bad right now. First I argued with you. And tomorrow I have the final part of the singing contest and I have angina right now so my voice sucks and I am on PMS (Sorry to say it like that) and my achings will start tomorrow probably I got no idea what to do, I am in a terrible mood :( Not a good day for me, really.

But Sahour, why did you have a bad day? Tell us darlin :)
You had a bad day too Bassie? I know, PMS, sucks. (we can't say it in nay other way :D )
Good luck with the singing contest dear. I really wish you the best. :*

So, I finished my *big project* video, i talked you about before. If you want to see it:
strange story, hope you'll like it. :)
That sounds very stressful, I would die under that pressure Sahar.
I think it is a dad thing xD
I don't really know either, again she might just be screwing with me or it might be a very well-guessed theory.

I did a better job explaining it? Yay I feel proud of myself, guess those years I was forced into Sunday School after Church paid off lol

I go with giving up the love of my life for family, Family is very important after all <3

It was so funny because when Tyler left Caroline's house my mom was like "He totally overreacted" and then my dad is life "No he didn't, there is obviously something going on if she kept the drawing." I was so proud of him xD

Iv and Bassie, you two nearly gave me a heart attack </3 I was fearing you two would get into a fight but now I am relieved that things are okay, I love you girls and I don't want ship wars tearing us apart <3

LOVE THE VIDEO IV!! It is beautiful. You are such an amazing video-maker :)

Aww Basak <3 and Sahour why did you have a bad day sweetheart?
heart
Yeah, I had a bad day and I still am having it. I dunno how I'll be able to sing tomorrow, really... Whatever. We are okay, right? I cannot stand being bad with you (or any of you), you are my family. And you know what Iv, we are alike about not having friends on our OTP spots. I was never welcomed on Bamon spot either, that's why I do not really spend time there :\

OMG Elle, your parents watch the show too? Wow. And I am sooo proud of your dad too!! We all agree him :D

Iv, that video is amazing and yeah I should say, you're an amazing videomaker! But my whole time fave video of yours is Klaroline *in luv with her*, that video made me cry, seriously :')

And I am not a really good videomaker to be honest (I used to make better ones, I've been on youtube for like 6 years now but I had another account and it was all full of Tomb Raider but then somethings happened and I deleted that account, after like a year I opened louvreangel one). But I'd appreciate it if you watched this and comment about it:

Hahaha, give your dad a huge hug Elle, for saying that. <33
Aww, thank you veery much Elle, I'm glad you liked it.

Yeah Bassie, we're okii. :) It's not that I'm not welcome, it's just that I'm not interested to be there. I love delena fans, but that's a huge spot, of 8000 fans, and I wasn't there from the beginning of it's creation, so I don't think I can stand out. I like being part of family that I've also builed. Not just ruin into some. That's why. :D
And no ''whatever'', tell us more about your problems, maybe we can help. :)

And thank you too, Bassie for saying that. :*
I like you video too, I posted a comment on youtube too. <3
As for my video, it's not a klaroline video. There're some hints of klaroline, but the main story is four of them being brothers. :)
heart
Girls!!! I WON THE CONTEST!! I am sooo happy right now that I can cry :')) <3
kiss
First so sorry for the sudden disappearance. I had a bad day yesterday because I had this semi fight with mom, and today was worst I just had a mental breakdown at school, it wasn't pretty. I think it's PMS and too much pressure :S Sorry for your bad day Bassie
Second thank God Iv and Bassie that you're back on good terms! You almost drove me towards panicking! DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN!

Elle you had no idea how much dad can be embarrassing! Even though he's cool, sometimes it is just too much! And like Iv said, hug your dad for me will you?!

About the videos: OMG! Iv where the hell did that creativity come from??!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SO GODDAMN MUCH! I watching it with a huge grin on my face, absolutely mesmerized by its creativity and how well you presented the story. SO SO AMAZING♥
Bassie babe, that's such a good video. LOVE IT! But OMG FORGET ABOUT THE VIDEO YOU WON! YOU FREAKING WON!! CONGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT­S! We should throw a party! I don't know how, must contain lots and lots of cake and coke! and I happen to know the perfect place for it! LOVE YOU BABE,,CONGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS!
heart
IKR?? I AM SOOOO FREAKING HAPPY!! MY MOTHER BOUGHT ME A CAKE TO CELEBRATE!! This is the best day ever I can say!! :)) Thanks so much for your support and everything my dear Sahour <3 You made me soo happy too!! <3
kiss
WOw your mother must be proud now, love! So so glad that you're happy! You just made my day better :*
heart
Haha yeah, well my mom and my sister watch it. When my dad is home and it is thursday night we force him to let us watch it and he has nothing better to do so he joins us, I love his random comments when they are actually right on xD
haha he got a huge hug from me for our Klaroline Family ;)

That was beautiful also Bassie <3 I actually really liked the whole coloring effect of it. I also commented on the video and liked it ;)

CONGRATULATIONS DEAR!!!!! *BIG BIG HUG* I am so proud of you and a party is what we must have! ;D
heart
YOU WON?? YOU WON! SHE WON! BASSIE WON! OK I MUST STOP SAYIN THAT! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOW! I'm very proud of you. AND HAPPY! AND, proud. Did I say I was happy? :D
OMG YOU MADE MY DAY! <3333

Sahour, I'm so sorry for your fight with mom, and bad day at school. YES, sometimes it sucks being woman. :/ But at least, this Bassie's news got us all happy. :)
& THANK YOU SO MUCH! :** I'm so glad youuu liked it babe. I AM! <33
heart
Oh Sahour btw, sorry to have forgotten to say this to you: Babe, you and your mom can get over anything, I know it sucks to argue with your mother but I do not think it'll last long dear, so do not be upset, okay? Try not to :))

OMG GIRLS! Thanks for your support soooo much!! Elle, Iv thanks a lot girls, luvya lots!! <3 You girls made me sooo happy with your comments really, tears come to my eyes, you're seriously a big giant perfect family!! <3 :')
kiss
Iv and Bassie, forget about my stupid fight! I'm over the moon now by the wonderful news of Bassie's winning! Thanx for the support though! And I'm waiting for the video of you singing so so badly Bassie! It better come up soon! :*

OMG WE ARE JUST ONE BIG AWESOME HAPPY FAMILY! LOVE YOU♥♥
heart
It's no problem babe, we are always together of course <3 I'll upload the video as soon as possible baby <3

LUVYA TOO!! <3
ooo let me know when it is up, I want to hear that amazing voice of yours <3

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH <3
heart
OMG! DID YOU GIRLS SEE THIS??! I'M EXCIIIIITED! They are so much closer than the first time they danced and Caroline's look.. what do yo think she's thinking in that pic??
OMG! DID YOU GIRLS SEE THIS??! I'M EXCIIIIITED! They are so much closer than the first time they danc
I saw that also <3
I love the lack of distance between them. She is probably thinking something along the lines of.
"try not looking into those amazing eyes, say strong!" and denying her attraction to him.
heart
IKR? It just seems more intimate. And I think you are rght about what she is thinking Elle ;P
I am just so excited about this episode.
heart
Gosh I keep looking at this photo over and over again, could they be any more beautiful <3 ?

She's probably trying to seem angry there, she looks annoyed and he looks angry too but the distance between them (almost none)... I AM FANGIRLING HERE!!! <3