Klaus & Caroline ♥Klaroline family chat♥

sahour95 posted on Feb 09, 2012 at 12:58PM
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us about your problems, yourself, rant on, it doesn't matter! WE ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU! All you have to do is say the magical word.. I love Klaroline♥ Just remember we LOVE hugs ;D

Close family members:
(To be added to this list all you have to do is come constantly here)
louvreangel- Basak: The mommy AKA mommy Bassie
Joy3570- Ivelina: Oldest kid
sahour95- Sahar: Naughty kid
IvanaDyP- Ivana: Crying Kid
Ritaprodz- Rita: Iv's Twin sister
MusicOfTheNigt- Eleni: Quiet kid

Big Family members:
(We welcome all new members, and consider them a part of our family :D all have to do is come and chat with us! Please tell me your name when you first visit :D)
Kackahaluzova- Katie
klarolinelove- Nicole
delenafrenchfan- Emeline
buffyl0v3r44- JoHannah
lillyqueen94- Libby
modernfan- Sara
foxxx666- Irina
Talice- Tatjana
burbuli8ra9- Angela
tonyziva1234- Dannii
Tigerlily888 - Lilly
Delena4eva -Tanith
MissPopuri- Kristina
TiBiscuit- Imane
QueridaPantufa- Soraya
NasriN91- Nasrin
fa567- Amy

Quotes Section!
(I haunt them or they are sent to me :P)
Basak:"we're a huge family here and I luv it sooo much! Klaroline-family forever! <3"
Ivana "We do everything together, every fandom can envy us! We rock girls! <33"
Sahar "The only reason Klaroline obsession is fun, is because of you girls <3"
Ivana(said on YouTube) "You're gonna meet so many amazing KC fans and you're gonna enjoy talking to them. I spend half of my day on that spot, chatting with Klaroline girls."
Basak Girls, luv ya all so much. I just... this club would be sooo fucking empty without you girls :)) <3"
Sahar "My Klaroline family get me more than my own sister!"
Eleni "They should very well be jealous, us Klaroline fans have an unbreakable bond <3"
Ivana "We're together, always&forever"
Basak "Gosh, we know each other so well we can even put names for each other, I think I am gonna cry now :')"
Basak "You can always come to me to talk, from here, from the forum, from private messages and everything, I'll always be there for you. For all of you guys"
Sahar " I LOVE sharing my daily life with you♥ you are all amazing listeners!"
Ivana " It a true honor and pleasure to be here and know you. I keep telling my friends about you.. You are all magical. Love this family."
Eleni "this club is the first one where I feel involved and like people actually do care and I love how quickly we all accepted each other. <3 words can't even describe how much I love you all and this club <333"
Ivana " Aww, I just love you guys, and everything that we have I want to share with the rest of the world. We're one of the best fandoms, truly!"
Basak "I luv my Klaroline family so much that nobody can break this bond between us <3"
Sahar "Ok so I realized my life would TOTALLY suck without you girls♥"
Basak "You became my everything in such a short time that I still cannot believe it <3 :')"
Sahar "it is hard to come across a friend who's worthy of trust like you my lovely family! We are sisters!"
Bassie "Nothing can get between us babe, we are family! Not even fights can seperate us, we have this unbreakable bond"
Sahar "I can offially say that I consider this place my second home, the comforting one that I run away to whenever I need comfort, and never fail to get it"
Ivana"LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCH! TO THE MOON AND BACK! NO! MOREEEE! It's so warm here, like a true home"
Basak "We may seem like we are just internet friends to most people but we are not. I really feel like you are my true friends right beside me"
Soraya "I just wanted to say that I love how supportive you all are towards each other! I wish there were more positive people like that"

Check out our nicknames for each other in link
So Basak's cafe link is now opened! She serves the best hot coke, tea and Velvet red cupcakes that she takes right from Eleni's kitchen!
Check out link
our link dates! Add your birthday date so we can wish you a great day :D

Things we dedicated for each other:
Basak's fanfiction: link, link, link
Sahar's Klaroline link

The beautiful image below is made by our awesome Mommy Bassie! She made it using our most remarkable quotes :D
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us ab
last edited on Jul 26, 2012 at 10:28PM

Klaus & Caroline 1661 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1501-1550 of 1661

over a year ago IvanaDyP said…
Best of luck with your exams Rita. :) Let us know how did it go.
Hahaha, and so happy for your Portugal! <3
over a year ago sahour95 said…
heart
OH GOD! It's been a million years since I came and I sounded so depressing! Damn me with my whining!! Sorry girls.
Anyways, thank you so much for the support girls, I mean I probably will talk to mom and dad about that ASAP, it's just there's enough trouble going on right now I don't feel like adding up to their worries, you know? It doesn't feel right. But ignoring the problem and pretending like all is good is not helping, either. I thought if I just pushed it to the back of my mind it'll miraculously disappear. But it didn't. So we'll see. And Iv babe, about my friends, I understand how they feel. I am dodging their calls, I am turning down all invitations and only two of them are aware of what happened I barely told anyone, so I get it what she means, but I can't help it either. I feel like I am a ghost wandering around these days. Some days are better than others, some days are worst. I just need to get over it, and I know I can I just don't know how.
Damn I'm sounding miserable again!! What's up with that?? OK on to good news tomorrow is my last exam.. YAAAAAAAY :D And no I have no plans I'll probably sleep the whole day since it's been like twenty four hours since I've last seen the bed!!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEE your SWATH video Iv! STUNNING! Really I don't get why you said you didn't like it in YT *shakes head in disbelief*

And about Rita's painting.. I FAIL at arts as well, give me a story I'll analyze it to the smallest detail, give me a painting I'll feel so stupid and won't be able to know where to begin to understand it! That's why I love paintings, they confuse me!

And what's that Iv?? Bored of going to the beach already?? I'd KILL for a stroll on the beach! No that we don't have a beach on the contrary there's a very nice beach here, but in summer it's smoldering hot that you feel like you are walking in a freaking oven! Like today it's 52 degrees outside. If not for the wonderful invention called air conditioner I would've melted by now! So yeah entertainment here in summer is all about malls and shopping. Basically anything in-doors works. Feels like I'm living in a lab!!

And CONGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS to Portugal Rita, Arya, whish them all the best as long as they don't beat Spain :D

OK, off to study don't wanna ruin everything on the last exam.
Oh and Iv I was studying yesterday and moping the one after so I didn't really feel like talking :/

LOVE YOU my girls<3
over a year ago QueridaPantufa said…
Yes Rita, WE WON!!! :D And we will keep winning, UNTIL WE ARE THE ONLY ONES LEFT!
Oh and I made a cake of the Portuguese flag yesterday, I can upload a picture later :P

Sahar, I don’t really understand the situation you’re dealing with. I think it’s something that happened before I joined this chat? But I REALLY hope you’ll figure out a way to talk about so that you might feel a bit better. I really wish you the best :)

Iv, I didn't watch your video yet, because I STILL have not seen the movie :(
I was going to watch it this weekend but then I couldn’t go anymore, so hopefully I’ll be able to watch it this week. Me and some friends were also planning to watch The Avengers yesterday, but in our excitement we had forgotten it was father’s day, so that’s another movie I still really need to see..

To everyone who still has exams: GOOD LUCK! ;)
over a year ago MusicOfTheNigt said…
I watched The Lion King, Lady & the Tramp, Beauty & The Beast, and Aladdin. We had popcorn and everything, it was great.

Good luck on your exams Rita <3

I haven't been to the beach once and this week will be dreadful. I had my first driving school class and it was the most boring thing ever. I don't know anyone and we mainly watch videos on driving and read directly from this driving manual books. It is from 8AM-3PM each day this week and basically takes up my whole day. But enough complaining. Just had to get it out.
Sahour dear, you know you'll always have us. So, hell, come here and cry and talk about your problems as much as you want. Don't bring me that ''I've been mourning enough''. We're the kind of family that is always there for each other. We support each other, so it's normal to bring your life here and share it with us. We love you anyway.
As for your friends: When the time comes, you should tell what happened to those who don't know. Or just tell them: ''I've had some rough time, and I'm sorry for acting the way I acted''.
I understand about your parnets, but still, tell them as soon as it is possible, because this can become a bigger problem if you keep keeping it to yourself.
Oh God! 52 degrees. I would dieee. :D In the summer we have here from 33-40 degrees, and that's too hot for us. I can't iagine how hard it is for you out theree. Oh dear God!
Did you finish your test Sahour? How'd it go? :)

Thank you soo much, so glad you liked the video Sahour. :* Well the problem is: it's made of trailers and sneek peeks, so there're no many Erow scenes, but I will make an Erow video soon. :)

Arya, then I expect you to watch The Avengers and then SWATH, soon! :)

Elle, that's a lot of movies. :D I love them all. It's been a long time since I watched them. I was a kid. :)
Good luck with driving classes, tho they sound kind of boring. :D When will the practice start? Like: really driving?

HAHAHAHA Arya! I would LOVE to see this cake so much:D And yes babe, it was before you came to the chat and really it's a long painful story so..

Oh Elle that sounds fun, it's been a while since I've seen any of those movies. Speaking of which girls did you see Ben Hur? I wanna watch it for Joseph but you know opinions would be great :D

Yesssssss I finished exams and gosh sleeping is such a blessing, slept for four hours as soon as I got back and then went out with my friends to have coffee and I just go home. had so much fun :D

And I know what you mean Iv, thank you, love, for being there for me always, but I'll probably won't talk to my parents. You know my grandpa is a psychologist, it's true he's not here but well, I am e-mailing him and he promised to keep it between us, don't wanna worry anyone, you know? And to tell you the truth it's always been him that I talk to whenever I need a shoulder to cry on so .. :D

And Elle, I really REALLY hope you start the fun stuff soon :D Here we are not allowed to have a driving license till we are 18 so I'm still too young,, BORING!
Sahar, of course you don't have to tell me if you don't want to or if it's hard to talk about ;) but good luck with everything! Maybe it does help to distract yourself. Speaking of, I have watched Ben Hur (Also just because of our lovely Joseph) and it's definitely worth watching for him :D
And congrats with finishing your exams, Feels good doesn't it!

Elle, I used to love those kind of movies when I was little, I've actually been thinking about watching them again as well. And good luck with your driving lessons ;)

And well here's the cake I made. The reason it looks a bit weird is because I made the flag just like 5 minutes before the game started LOL
I had very little of the green stuff (I don't know what it's called in english) so it was very thin compared to the red, but at least it tasted good and that's the point right
Sahar, of course you don't have to tell me if you don't want to or if it's hard to talk about ;) but
haha I know, well she was over all day so we had lots of time on our hands and we had been talking about a Disney Movie Marathon for a while. so we finally decided to do it.

Thanks Sahar, I hope so too, that class is horrid, there is 30 hours needed. But luckily I only have 3 more days, hopefully I can survive this xD <3 And thanks Arya :D
oh and that cake looks so yummy <3

Anyways, I won't be here tommorrow because I am going to a friend's house right after class.

and omg girls have you seen this adorable video of Ian Somerhalder and Joseph Morgan talking about Klaus/Caroline <3 I had to share it with you girls
OMG! I FINALLY saw Snow White and the Huntsman! It was so amazing, I absolutely loved every scene from beginning to end! I am no longer a Know-Nothing lol

SWATH SPOILERS!
Okay, so I know you're already talked out about SWATH, but damn that was a good movie! Some parts were a bit ruined by a huge group of incredibly stupid 12-year-olds who weren't paying as much attention to the movie as to eachother, but okay. Charlize Theron was absolutely amazing, I had no doubt she wouldn't be. She really brought life to the Evil Queen, you could understand how messed up she was and why. Kristen Stewart surprised me in a good way, I had a horrible idea of her acting after Twilight but I loved her here. :) And Chris! Oh how awesome he made The Huntsman :D Acting, looks, accent, everything was just perfect! William was cute as well, I loved his bow-and-arrow action (he's great at it!) and it's so sweet how much he still cared for Snow White after all those years. BUT.. pretty much all his awesomeness fades away compared to the Huntsman lol Oh! And the dwarfs! I loved them so much (One of them played Blackbeard in Pirates of the Caribbean. and the actor who plays William played Phillip, any POTC fans here?) They were really fun to watch, it was so sad when Gus died he was really sweet :(
I also loved the music and special effects, okay I loved EVERYTHING :D I must sound like a crazy obsessed person, but hey that's the way I get whenever I love something haha
I want to see SWATH 2 NOWWWW!!!!!!!!! I'm sure we'll see more of Snow White/Huntsman. I don't think he even knows that she woke up because of his kiss. They are so cute together!! I loved the way he looked at her when she was giving that awesome speech before that amazing scene when they went to the Queen's castle to fight her. I also loved how her face lighted up when she saw him in the end :D I'm not sure if you're even reading this, but anyone care to 'fangirl' with me about SWATH some more? XD

END OF SPOILERS

Elle, that video of Ian and Joseph is so cute :)
last edited over a year ago
OH and Iv, I LOVE your swath video! It's amazing, I loved how you used the clips/voiceovers with the music :D
big smile
RITA! WE WONNNN!! YEEEEEYY! we're 1 step closer!!!!
heart
OK so quicky quick hi! LOL! I haven't been here because I was trying to get the first chapter of the dark fan fiction done. And it is, just needs editing and re-writing in some parts. probably will be uploaded tomorrow. Now I see that the forum is quiet. What's going on?
Bassie I really hope we hear from you soon. Rita good luck with your exams. Iv, where the fuck are you??

Arya and Rita CONGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS for Portugal, watched the game it was awesome. I also watched 127, advice: if you have a weak heart or a softy, do NOT watch it. Has such real scenes that it makes you wanna gawk. And I am going to watch Ben Hur soon.
Arya, babe, I am soooo GLAD that you finally joined us with the SWATH group. Everyone should join as well :D
OK, now the list of missings is growing. Nesi is like off of the face of the earth and Ina that girl has vanished into thin air.
Off with my completely random ramblings to doing something productive. Like editing that chapter or just editing, or sleeping.
LOVE you and you better get your asses here

P.S I want a piece of that cake. Oh and Elle, that video.. OVER CUTNESS! Ian smelling Joseph "LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!" and is it just me or Joseph is getting hotter and cuter and handsom-er by the second??
over a year ago Ritaprodz said…
heart
ARYA, I KNOWWW! <3 WE'RE IN THE SEMI-FINALS! YEAAAH! :D

I actually didn't really like this game, specially the first half because i thought it was quite slow comparing to the others.. but in the second-half it was better, and Cristiano's goal was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, and we WON! <3 and people were crazy partying in the streets over here! x) you have noo idea, it was like as if we had won the Euro already x)' and now on wednesday it's either against Spain or France! idk which one i'd prefer the most, if it's against Framce, maybe it'll be easier and maybe we have more chances of passing on to the final, but against Spain it would be more exciting and we could take revenge since in the World Cup we were eliminated by them 1-0 but then in a friendly match we won 4-0 so i'm still confident :) which one would you girls prefer? :D if we play against Spain i know Sahour will be rooting against us, Arya.. ;b btw, the cake was awesome bb! x)

oh, and i'm so happy you watched SWATH already, Arya! just like you i also love Snow White AND the Huntsman, they have such great chemistry! <'3

and yes girls, i've also watched that video of Joseph and Ian, loved how Joseph defended Klaroline when Ian said that Caroline wanted nothing to do with Klaus :'D <3 i'm so excited for season 4! :D

and thanks girls for wishing me luck, the last exam went more a less.. i'm sure i'll pass but i wanted to get a better mark than i will, so i was a bit sad.. but i can always repeat the exam next year so that's what i'm going to do. and my next one is on monday so i won't be here until then.

buy girls! <3
OK, so the first chapter is published here: link Tell me what you think girls :D

Well, Rita I didn't watch the first half of the match I wasn't home. So I only caught up with the good part and Cristiano's goal was truly GREAT! And I'd want Spain to go against Portugal only so we can repeat the World Cup MWAHAHAHHAHAHAH *evil mood on :P* But we'll see.

I hope you did better than you think you did. I am receiving the results of mine on Sunday. Bloody nervous!
heart
I totally forgat the fact that your grandpa can help you the most Sahour. Well, as long as you tell him, I'm ok with that. Just tell someone. <3

That cake looks amazing Arya. :) I would like to have some, to late huh? :D
Well, my Portugal girls, I must tell you: I watched the last Portugal game, with Chez Republic, and OMG I was sooo happy that Christiano saved the game in 79 minute. My babeee! I love him so much. For him, and for you ofc, I'm cheering for Portugal! :*

Elle, I saw all parts of Comic-con in Vienna. THEY WERE ALL HILARIOUS!
Ian and Paul: OMG! Laughed so hard.
Ian and Joseph: TOO HOT TO WATCH!
Matt Davis: Dirty Old Man. Hahaha, by Paul! :)
Michael Trevino was cool, but kind of scared of the fact that Paul has so much better jokes than he does. :D

SWATH
ARYA! I loveee you for watching SWATH. Finally! <3 Hunny, you loved everything that I loved. Also, here's a big POTC fan!!! Trust me: I'm addicted to SWATH It's crazy!
YES! Eric doesn't know that his kiss woke her up, I'm shure of that. I agree. Whenever she looks at him, she feels safe, you know? That last scene was amazing. She couldn't smile and love the fact that she's a queen, until she saw him. He kept her alive. She would die at the very beginning, in the Dark Forest, if there wasn't for him.
God, i love them. I can't wait for part 2, so I could see more of them. They should've had more scenes, but it was beautiful anyways. :)
SWATH

Well Rita dear, I would like for Portugal to play with France honestly, because, yeah I like Spain a lot! I would probbably still be on the side of Portugal, for Christiano, but there's Torres in Spain, so it would be hard. France: meh, don't like them, and you're right: you have greater chance to beat them. :D

Sahour babe, as you can see I'm here. I wasn't on my laptop a lot, because I'm out most of the time. Enjoying the summer. :)
Off to read your fanfic lovee! <33
I agree Sahar, I love that video <3 they are both so adorable and his talk about Klaus/Caroline had me dying. I swear I love him more and more that I see him. I have yet to see the whole thing yet. I need to reserve time to do so. I have just been so busy lately.

I will try and read your fanfic soon Sahar, I just wanted to pop on before I went to bed because I had a long day. Driving school and then a friend's house. Tommorrow I am going on a daytrip with a friend. Geez. my summer is tiring me out, I need a sleep in day soon xD
Had a wonderful day today. Buthaina came over and we had so much fun!! Something I really needed :D

So I see that everyone is now siding with Portugal and leaving me alone? FINE, this friendship is so over :P

Not really , that was for dramatization sake :P I love you too much ;).

That panel truly made me laugh so hard. Ian and Joseph my heart dropped watching them. and I laughed so hard when Joseph was like "lets just get something straight, I really like you" And I was like awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww <3 Paul and his joke.. HAHAHAH I'll never get over it! Dad thought that I was losing my mind laughing at my laptop. looooooo!! random rambles obviously :P

Please do tell me what you think when you read it, love :D

Oh damn Elle, looks like you're having one busy summer! Can't say I'll have that :S You know the teaching job I told you about, well the whole thing blew over. They have management issues and won;t be opening this summer which is REALLY frustrating :S Good luck with all Elle

P.S: I am talking to my grandpa, Iv.
over a year ago NasriN91 said…
oh girls i missed you like crazy. Sahar darlin, i love you when you get mad.i'm soooo happy you didn't forget me hun.
i was just so busy with exams.i know ! my exams have just got to the critical spot.as you know the college exams last longer than high school.
i'm out of the topic now but i will come and catch on with you girls. love u!
over a year ago NasriN91 said…
oh and Sahar, i will read your fanfiction as soon as i find free time.
Glad to know you had a lot of fun Sahour. :*
And that you're talking to your grandpa. :)

Hahahaha, LOL about the end of friendship Sahour. LOL. :D
I read the fanfic, and I LOVEEEE IT! I posted my opinion there, so check it out. love youuu for writing it. :)

Nasi dear, hellooo! Glad to see you here, and sad that you have tons of work. Well, good luck dear! :*
Elle, full day is a happy day, screw sleeping. We can sleep when we die. LOL. That's so not right. :D
OH Nesi!I was getting worried. So sorry that you have tons of work I hope all is going well, though, love :*

Thankies Iv, Well you girls do thaat to me.. you know give me great advice :D

Hold on a sec you have an account of FF?? What's your username?? Cause I got like 3 reviews so far but I have no idea which one of them is yours :O But thanks for liking it love! I hope you will just like it more and more with time:*
heart
So girls, it seems like it'll really be PORTUGAL VS. SPAIN!
Sahour, you guys have to gives us a chance this time.. You've been champions of Europe and of the World, now it's our turn! ;b
I'll be watching that game in the big screen in my town with my friends so maybe then i'll post here a photo for you to see the atmosphere around here, Arya! ;D I still have hope we can beat them, i think Spain is not so good this year as it was in the previous tournments but they're still good since they also won everything apart from one game in this tournment. So it'll be a tough one.. But yeeei! So happy you watched the game Iv! :DD and that you all love Cristiano! :D He's been very critised lately which makes us around here a bit sad, but i'm glad he's proving himself now ;D However I'm veeery afraid of Germany, in case they win against England and we win as well :s I really don't like Germany. But they'll probably win the whole thing. :/

Ok, Sahar bb, i'll only be able to read your fanfic on tuesday because of my exams, but omg i'm sooo excited already! *_*
See you bbs! <3 Good luck to everybody who's still doing their exams or about to receive them! ;)
Oh, NO! I have to have an account? There was like: ''Write a name, and comment'', or something like that. And I wrote a comment, and then posted as IvanaDyP. Or I didn't, as I see now. :((
Shoot!
Well, yes, I LOVED IT! I want next chapter, and I know english is not your native lenguage, but you did a hell of a job there. I have a question tho. Is Tyler really dead in you fanfic? And Klaus is in his own body, right? :)

Off to watch ''The Ugly Truth''. I watched it before, but I guess I wanted to do it again. :)
hahaha Rita! No way we are giving up that cup babe. I guess we'll see what happens soon :D
Well, it's not gonna be pretty. actually. I am not so afraid of Germany, in fact I hope they would in if Spain doesn't. I just LOVE their style. They play so goddamn good! :D

Tell me what you think you do!

Well, actually Iv, you CAN leave an anonymous review, but these must be enabled by the user. I thought I enabled those, but I obviously didn't. Now I did. I just don't know how it works :P LOL! Just try it again this time, you know because I need to see how it works and I am totally using you *I KNOW I'M A TERRIBLE FRIEND/SISTER/BOTH*
AND your question is ansewred in the second chapter which is now [url=http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8243834/2­/My­_Lo­ve_­is_­Ven­gea­nce­]pu­bli­she­d[/­ur] I wasn't planning on finishing it so quickly, but I got motivated :D And I decided to do something nice and be a good writer for once :P Also that's my way of celebrating the fact that I got 96% in my final results! YAAAAAAAAAAAY :D

I never watched that movie,but I WANT to! Everyone who watched it told me it was great. I am however going to work out a bit then watch the first episode of Ben Hur. Too bad I can't watch both episodes at once :(
K, bye, love you, my girls <3

PS: Iv I haven't forgotten about the Klaus video, I am working on it, love :*
Yes, it's my mom's attempt to get me off the computer and more sociable and doing more things outside in this deadly hot weather. So she is trying to plan all these things each day and yeah.

And I am going to get my permit tommorrow if I pass the test, I am so nervous, I am probably going to spend most of today studying and tommorrow before the test. Wish me luck girlies <3

Be sure to post the Klaus vid here when you are done Sahar <3 and I will read your fanfic soon, I feel so bad that I haven't gotten to yet D:
OH Elle you know your mom is just trying to do what's best for you love :D AND I am pretty sure that having a busy summer is much better than a boring one. Side-question: In which state are you? #curiosity

Don't be nervous babe! I am sure you'll do great :D GOOD LUCK , tell us what happens

And don't feel bad about the fanfic dear :D It'll always be there for you to read :*

OK, I watched the first episode of Ben Hur, and I am impressed and pretty pleased. I so wanna wtach the next episode right now and finish it but I can't :((
So yeah, I am starving. Going on a diet. Don't you dare say that I don't need it because I goddamn do, and starvation is the first step. Random babble :D
Rita, I would love to see that photo :D I’m SO excited for the Portugal-Spain game, I really hope we’ll win!!!
I’m probably not going to Portugal anymore this year though :( I live in the Netherlands, but I have a Portuguese passport, so I also have some sort of residence permit and just like a passport you have to renew it every few years. And I have to renew mine half of August, exactly in the month I was going to Portugal. I’m trying to convince my mom now to let me go the last 3 weeks of July, that would actually work perfectly. But I’m also changing schools this year and there is a lot to be done and now she keeps saying that it’s probably better if I go next year :( My oldest brother went with his girlfriend to my grandparents this week and the cousin I told you about earlier is going to them tomorrow. I also want to watch the Portugal-Spain game with my grandpa, he REALLY loves football. My oldest brother actually wanted the Netherlands to win before, though I’m sure he won’t admit that to grandpa lol

Btw Sahar, I think I missed something. Do you have family in Spain or something or do you just like their team? Because you don’t live in Spain right? And I’m definitely going to read your fanfiction either tonight or tomorrow and Bassie, OMG I just realized I haven’t read yours yet! I was going to a while back, but then I never got around to it, shame on me! :(

Sahar, do you mean 127 Hours? That movie is so sad and it’s actually based on true events.

I finally watched The Avengers today, it was awesome! I loved seeing them all together in one movie and each of them has something that makes them great :D

Elle & Nesi, good luck with all of your studying!

Oh and have you girls seen this Klaroline video yet? (Yes, that’s the credit song of SWATH) It’s amazing! :D
heart
Awww Arya sweetie <3 I am so sorry you are not going to Portugal, babe <3 I hope you can work it out somehow :*

And no, love, I have no one in Spain and do not live in Spain and have no connection, whatsoever to Spain. In fact I think Spain is the only place where I have absolutely no one there! LOL! Not really, but you know, I have relatives all across the globe. Makes me feel I belong everywhere and no where. Tell me if you wanna know the full story of my not-so-ordinary life! But YES I do LOVE their team so much and that's why I root for them so much :D

And yes I do mean that movie and knowing that it's based on true event only made it more depressing and somewhat more disgusting :S

Make sure to tell me what you think once you read it:D

And the Avengers is pretty awesome and so is that video. I absolutely LOVED it <3

It's official. I am the definition of a weirdo at school. Today when I went to get the result of my finals everyone was giving me the weird look like I was an alien, because I said that when I get in the mood of writing I don;t answer my phone even if I've been waiting for the call for two weeks. and the look just intensified when I said I've been spending most of my time reading and writing. And then there was the question of "how do you get inspired?" and I'm like, by so many things music, books, shows feelings absolutely everything could inspire me. but really the story just writes itself and I'm the tool not the other way around. I just go with its flow and what it wants me to write. I know now you're giving me that look again
Rambling mood!! Off to watch a movie instead of giving you headache!
Oh Sahar, I would love to hear the full story of your not-so-ordinary life! :D

I can't even imagine going through something like that. This is a picture of the real Aron Ralston while he was stuck there. He also filmed some tapes, just like in the movie. I actually bought the book he wrote after I watched the movie, but I haven't read it yet because there are SOO many books I still want to read. I've watched a lot of interviews with him though (The real Aron, not the actor) He's a really inspiring person. There is a quote, I do not remember if he said it, or if it was just from the movie.
''There is no greater power, than the will to live.''

And you're not a weirdo Sahar! Reading and writing is awesome. I actually love to write, but my problem is that I never finish my stories. Mostly because i'm either afraid it will suck or because I have no idea what will happen next. and that is actually the beauty of writing, I know. That you discover the story as you write it. When I write stories I always come up with new characters though, cause I suck at fanfiction lol
Oh Sahar, I would love to hear the full story of your not-so-ordinary life! :D

I can't even imagin
hahaha, well I've told the girls before, but I can do it again :P
I was born in Iraq (obviously since I am Iraqi :P) I was there till 2003 which means I was about 8 when the war started and Americans arrived. It was fine until it wasn't. I gotta tell you I do not wish for anyone to see what I have seen.Period. in 2004 I moved to Syria with my family except for dad who had to stay in Iraq to work. So he like stayed 4 months working and 2 weeks visiting for almost five years. in 2008 dad's company offered him a job in Kuwait and was transferred. We followed him in the same year.I didn't want to leave Syria first,I felt like I somehow belonged but then I got used to it. So now I am blissfully settled in Kuwait! We'll see if I will leave soon or not :P So yeah, that's basically it! And because of the war, no one stayed in Iraq except for my uncle who only recently got back. other than that all my relatives from mom side are in Australia or scattered in Europe or somewhere in Morocco. From dad's side it's the same. My aunt moved to Canada and the rest of the family is in God-Knows-Where. Some of them are in Swed, Switzerland, France, Italy, USA, Canada, New Zealand.. Do you really want me to keep going??!! :P hehe you see what I mean??

Well, I gotta agree with that quote. It's amazing what a man can do when he knows that his life os on sake now. And I believe it's in these situations that who we truly are surfaces.

HAHA a lot of ppl,say that to me, but trust me, I AM a weirdo! I know it!
And Arya, babe, why would you be scared of finishing a story? So what if it sucked? the next one won't! I am actually giving it a shot in writing a novel that I might not even publish. You know what they say practice makes perfect. I do, however, dread the characters consistency and their evolving, even though it comes naturally sometimes, I can't help but over-think it.

P.S It's scary how James Franco was wearing exactly the same shirt, bag, hat...etc as the guy when he fell :O
Haha I know, but I like my lazy afternoons. I live in Massachusetts, basically nothing to do around here xD Well there is but I have basically done all of it so that is why it seems kind of boring to me. But I do like it here.

thanks <3 I will definately let you all know how it goes.

Arya, Sorry that you may not be going to Portugal, that sucks. I hope something good comes out of it though <3 I also LOVE that video, thanks so much for sharing it with us sweetheart.

What is 127 Hours about? Sorry if it is a dumb question

That's not weird Sahar... but then again that is coming from me so if it is normal in my eyes it is probably weird to the rest of the "normal" public xD
Hahahha. We all love our lazy afternoons! Where's Massachusetts?? North or south?? OK don't ask why I'm asking, suddenly I am interested in USA's geography for some reason :P

Well, the movie is about this cyclist who goes exploring and gets stuck in a cave with a huge rock keeping him in place and trapping his hand. That's basically it.

And yes we should start our own weirdos club! But let me tell you something, normal is boring and overrated.
Where the bloody hell is everyone??? !!!!!!!!! EXPLAIN YOURSELF!
over a year ago louvreangel said…
Hi everyone, I'm dropping by to give you the news.
1- You know the exam I had? It was amazing! From 80 questions I only have one wrong answer. The rest is all true. So now I am waiting for my total mark from two of the exams and then I will choose which university I can go in with that point. :)

2- I had my prom and you can see my pictures on Facebook.

Seeya later girls :)
heart
OMG BASSIE! I miss you so much! I am sooooooooooooo HAPPY to hear that your exam went good :D you deserve all the best babe! Good luck with getting into the Uni you want :*

And give us details about the prom, did you have fun??

*hugs tightly* I missed you so much<3
worried
OK, girls, SRSLY, what's happening? I'm starting to get really freaked out and I miss you all so much! Please tell me everything's OK
Massachusetts is in the North-eastern coast. Which means the beach waters are usually pretty cold xD but I am used to it. I am a New-Englander as we call it ^.^

Ooo that sounds very intense, I can't imagine what would happen if I was in that situation, must have been terrifying. 127 hours is like around a week right? (I am too lazy to do actual math xD)

Bassie that is amazing <3 I am soo happy for you, well done. I knew you would do great. And I will definately check out those prom pictures, I bet you looked stunning <3. I want details also.

And I am fine. I have good news also. I GOT MY LEARNER'S PERMIT!!!! I got a 19/25 on the test, passing is 18/25, I barely passed but it is still passing <3 I also drove for the first time today and didn't hit anything, so I think that is good ^.^ then again it was an open parking lot but still.

and aww it is so quiet D:
how are you Sahar?

Oh so it's close to Canada, right??

IKR? I couldn't imagine such a thing either. And 127 hours is around 5 days. Man, I wonder how the hell did he make it!

HAHAHA CONGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS! and not hitting anything is a good step, I think :P LOL! you'll be a pro in no time :D

It is so quiet that it's getting a bit frustrating and I have rising anxiety.
I've been pretty bored, BUT I have been watching Once Upon A Time and I am getting more and more hooked. it is AMAZING. And I am IN LOVE with Snow and Charming <3 SO so adorable. And Emma is sooooo COOL! She's very AWESOME! so yeah I'm loving it :D
Yup, it is very close to Canada. When we go to visit it only takes us about 5 hours to drive up there to visit and stay with my grandparents there :)

Guess I have to either read the book or watch the movie to find out how he made it ^.^

Haha thanks, I have my first road lesson today, and it is in an actual neighborhood, not an empty parking lot. So I am a bit nervous but also excited :D

I know, the quietness is worrying me D: I am sure they are fine, maybe just a bit busy?

You have! yay. I adore Snow & Charming, they are the cutest <3. I think Henry is absolutely adorable.

I began to watch Doctor Who and I am still catching up on Grey's Anatomy.
Oh God, I'm so sorry for bein away so long. I saw your message Sahour. I'm sorry girls! :(
I MISSED YOU! I'm busy. I'm out a lot, and I'm starting this new collab group, and everything is such a mess, it takes a lot of time to open it, trust me.
How are youu? Can someone fill me in? :*
Love youu!
heart
Oh that's nice. Canada is pretty isn't it?? I honestly don't know what's gotten into me with all these questions!

Tell us how that goes Elle <3
And yes Henry is so adorable, in fact I love all the characters so far, even Regina she's kinda cool :D

Why HELLOOOOOOOOOOO Iv! Where have you been girl?! MISSED YOU!
Well lets see what you missed, I uploaded the 2nd chapter of the fanfiction and working on the third. Elle is having her first driving lesson in a real neighborhood today. Basie passed her exam and did a great job and had a wonderful prom, and we are still waiting on details about that :D I started watching Once Upon A Time and Arya probably won't be able to go to Portugal. Oh and Spain beat Portugal last nigh MWAHAHAHAHAHA AND I'm so cranky today I've spent the whole morning crying for no particular reason. And I got my grades I did great :D 96% geeky me again *eye roll*
I hope you're having fun Iv!

And this video is AMAZING <3
haha it is nice from where I have been. I only visisted one city but it is very nice there. And it is okay Sahar, questions are good to ask.

IV!!!!! HI! I missed you <3 Well Sahar basically covered all of it, she beat me to it.

96% that is amazing love <3 great job, high five for also being a geek *gives Sahar the most EPIC high five that has ever existed*

It is so ironic, i watched the video right before I logged on here. I absolutely loved it <3
I’m replying a bit late, but I’ve been kind of busy lately. Sahar, I can’t even imagine actually living in a country where there’s war. At least now you and your family are safe!

SAHAR! I LOVE YOUR FANFICTION!! I just finished reading it and it’s so amazing! I love the way you write and I can’t wait to read the next chapter :D I miss TVD and Klaroline so much, I hope they’ll have LOTS of scenes together in season 4!

And after reading Sahar’s fanfiction, I wanted to read more so I read Bassie’s. WOW, it’s AWESOME :D It’s so sweet and I loved that they actually went to Tokyo! The part about the window seat was funny and I loved how she called him Nik and the kiss of course :)
And Bassie, congrats on your exam!!!
I don’t have Facebook though, could you post a picture of your prom here or something? I’d love to see it :D

Elle, CONGRATS on your learner’s permit!

And.. Good news!(Sort of..)
After lots of convincing, my parents agreed that I’ll go to Portugal in July instead of August. There is a problem though. I have to enter in my new school and everything and we lost the password of the site that controls that whole thing. So now I asked for a new password and I’m waiting for the ‘official letter’ to arrive. After that we still have to pay and make sure all my information is there correctly. I have no idea how long this is going to take, because mom says I can only go when I’m certain I’m enlisted in that school. If everything goes fast, I’ll go to Portugal for about 3 weeks and if it’ll be less than 2 weeks I’m not going at all :(
And I don’t even want to think about that Portugal lost :(

Oh and Sahar, I love that you’re watching Once Upon A Time as well, it’s a very good show! How much episodes have you seen yet?
And that video is AMAZING! It’s so cute, I love the clips of a younger Klaus & Caroline :)

HI Iv! How are you doing :D ?
I need to check out that chapter Sahour. :) And so happy about those exams dear! SO HAPPY! :*
Bassie, my love, so glad you're having good time. Exams, over, finally!!
Elle, good luck with those lessons. :)
About Spain beating Portugal- not ok. I don't think game is a game when they give one freakin goal , at the very end. Portugal did a great job, they had much better game, until the very end. So, I'm glad for Spain, in one hand, but in the other I'm very sad about Portugal, and they deserved to win this game. They were quite better. Poor Ronaldo, they were punching him all night. :/
At least Italy won and not Germany. Thank God for that! Now, that was a fair game.
Between Italy and Spain in the finale, I'm all for Spain. :)

Beauitful videooo! <3

Arya, I hope you do make it till Portugal, at the end. I bet you miss your country! :)
OK! Chapter three is up as well :D I'm getting amazing support there :D

HAHAHA Elle, we have the most EPIC high-fives EVER :D

I'm in such a good mood today! Teens! Yesterday I was suicidal, today I am laughing so hard :O

thank you Arya you're the best, and yes well I hadn't had the easiest life, but whatever it made me who I am :D I REALLY hope you manage to go to Portugal. And about Spain winning it was free kicks Iv, love, it is never fair and in the extra time we played better. And I'm not even sorry. I am, however, pretty upset that Germany lost. If Germany was qualified till the finale I wouldn't have cared who'd win, really. It's rather upsetting.
I've watched till episode 12 so far. I'm having the best nights watching OUAT with my siblings. I really love watching with them more than watching alone. :D

OK, I'm going to celebrate my lovely results today. Dad is taking us out for a fancy dinner since we all did such a great job. That should be fun :D YAY! But for now I'm going to write chapter four! Really this whole fanfiction writing is addictive!
Hey Arya, I missed you <3
I hope you make it to Portugal :D

I still need to read Sahar's fanfiction, I am such a procrastinator it is horrible xD but I will get to it eventually, that I promise you <3 and when I do I will be sure to let you all know.

Thanks <3 i had my first lesson yesturday and it went pretty well, at least I think it did :)

Yes Sahar we do, because I am the high-five master ;D

Episode 12, there you go ^.^ I love watching shows with other people. It is so much better than by myself because then I can make comments and discuss things even if they don't want to hear it xD and have fun Sahar <3
Hehehe be sure to tell me what you think, Sweet Elle. BTW that's your new nickname :*
And yes you are the high-five master! Glad it your lesson went well :D

IKR? It's so amazing, you can discuss things and talk about it. Brother loves Mr.Gold, he says he has a great sense of humor. Snow kinda reminds me of you, she's so sweet and nice and quiet :D
Sis and I agreed that Emma is the awesomest character and that Regina's character is so evil that you love to hate her :D Really it got under my skin :D I felt sorry for Graham AKA Huntsman, though :((
awwwww I love you <3 thank you for that nickname. :*
haha oh yeah, no one can compete. :P

Mr. Gold is amazing <3 haha that is ironic because Snow is one of my favorite characters. I love her, Emma, Mr. Gold, Ruby, and Henry the most. I can't stand Regina at all. I am not giving any spoiler but her reason for hating Snow is ridiculous in my opinion. But we shall discuss that when you get there.

And I finally stopped being a bum and read your fanfiction Sahar.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT <3 first of all I am perfectly fine with you killing off Tyler xD anyways it was absolutely amazing and I can't wait for the next chapter. I am glad you included a little bit of the Stefan & Caroline friendship, I adore their friendship. Great job <3 The Klaroline scenes were also amazing, seriously you should write the show ;D
Helloo girls, i'm sorry for having been off for so long, but tomorrow is my music's school end of year party, and i'm going to play and sing in it so i've been having a lot of rehearsals. plus, Portugal lost and i wasn't really in the mood to talk ;b

but IV, THANK YOU SO MUCH MY DEAR TWIN, we always think alike. i couldn't agree more with you, i mean, it's true that Spain attacked better in the extra time, but Portugal's defense was great because they didn't let not even one of their attacks in the goalkeeper. that's why i was particularly sad for Fábio (he also plays in Real Madrid so you might know him), because he is a defender and he did such an amaaazing job during the whole game, he was in my opinion the best on the field, and at the end he was crying so much, and that's what made me cry. plus, we played much better during the 90 minutes of the game, so 90 against 30min of extra time.. i think we really deserved it. we just weren't freaking lucky, as always. oh, and here's the picture i promissed to show you from the people in my town watching the game. poor us, suffering so much and despairating over the draw that was not turning into a victory. i live in a small city next to Porto, and there were hundreads of people watching, imagine in the bigger cities! :o and everyone was sooo sad at the end.. :'(
but in anyway, Germany also went home in the semi-finals and i think we were the 2 teams that played better, had to go through the toughest games, and evolved more in this tournment and that should have gone to the final. I don't like Germany either, and I wanted Italy to win, just like I want them to do so now against Spain, but still, we have to admit that Germany was the team that played better in the whole Euro so it was kind of unfair for them to lose now, but well, i guess they underestimated Italy and that's what happened.

So, Arya bb :'$ all the feelings i have, i don't even know.. still, i couldn't be prouder, our players did such a great job, even Rui Patrício defended the first penalty and i never thought he would. so well.. let's hope it'll be better next time :'x
And I'm very happy you're coming here though! Well, if you end up coming x) the weather has been A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! everybody's at the beach x)

Oh, and Sahar, I'm going to read your fanfic now! :) And I'm very happy you started watching OUAT! It's such an amazing show <3
And Bassie, i miss you so much! you have to tell us all the details of your prom! i saw the pictures though, you were beautiful ;) and congrats on passing! what course are you going to take at university? :D

Helloo girls, i'm sorry for having been off for so long, but tomorrow is my music's school end of yea
Well,it's true! Am I right or am i right?? :P

IKR?? I love all of the ones you mentioned the most. Still I prefer Emma and Snow above all. And Charming is such a sweetheart

HAHAHAH, Elle! I wouldn't go that far!! Thank you so much, though,love! It means the world to me *hugs tightly* I'll try to update soon for you <3

OMG RITA! That's quiet the crowd! I watched the game at home with my brother and sister tucked beside the pop corn bowl and mom taking pictures because she thought we were cute *scoff*
And well, yeah Portugal did a good job in the game but well, life isn't fair. And to tell you the truth I was shocked by Germany's performance they were really bad. They have this old phobia from Italy and it is known. As the analysis said the psychological factor failed them miserably. I am crossing my fingers for Spain to win. Gosh I am such a fanatic for a rather none-existent reason :P