Klaus & Caroline ♥Klaroline family chat♥

sahour95 posted on Feb 09, 2012 at 12:58PM
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us about your problems, yourself, rant on, it doesn't matter! WE ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU! All you have to do is say the magical word.. I love Klaroline♥ Just remember we LOVE hugs ;D

Close family members:
(To be added to this list all you have to do is come constantly here)
louvreangel- Basak: The mommy AKA mommy Bassie
Joy3570- Ivelina: Oldest kid
sahour95- Sahar: Naughty kid
IvanaDyP- Ivana: Crying Kid
Ritaprodz- Rita: Iv's Twin sister
MusicOfTheNigt- Eleni: Quiet kid

Big Family members:
(We welcome all new members, and consider them a part of our family :D all have to do is come and chat with us! Please tell me your name when you first visit :D)
Kackahaluzova- Katie
klarolinelove- Nicole
delenafrenchfan- Emeline
buffyl0v3r44- JoHannah
lillyqueen94- Libby
modernfan- Sara
foxxx666- Irina
Talice- Tatjana
burbuli8ra9- Angela
tonyziva1234- Dannii
Tigerlily888 - Lilly
Delena4eva -Tanith
MissPopuri- Kristina
TiBiscuit- Imane
QueridaPantufa- Soraya
NasriN91- Nasrin
fa567- Amy

Quotes Section!
(I haunt them or they are sent to me :P)
Basak:"we're a huge family here and I luv it sooo much! Klaroline-family forever! <3"
Ivana "We do everything together, every fandom can envy us! We rock girls! <33"
Sahar "The only reason Klaroline obsession is fun, is because of you girls <3"
Ivana(said on YouTube) "You're gonna meet so many amazing KC fans and you're gonna enjoy talking to them. I spend half of my day on that spot, chatting with Klaroline girls."
Basak Girls, luv ya all so much. I just... this club would be sooo fucking empty without you girls :)) <3"
Sahar "My Klaroline family get me more than my own sister!"
Eleni "They should very well be jealous, us Klaroline fans have an unbreakable bond <3"
Ivana "We're together, always&forever"
Basak "Gosh, we know each other so well we can even put names for each other, I think I am gonna cry now :')"
Basak "You can always come to me to talk, from here, from the forum, from private messages and everything, I'll always be there for you. For all of you guys"
Sahar " I LOVE sharing my daily life with you♥ you are all amazing listeners!"
Ivana " It a true honor and pleasure to be here and know you. I keep telling my friends about you.. You are all magical. Love this family."
Eleni "this club is the first one where I feel involved and like people actually do care and I love how quickly we all accepted each other. <3 words can't even describe how much I love you all and this club <333"
Ivana " Aww, I just love you guys, and everything that we have I want to share with the rest of the world. We're one of the best fandoms, truly!"
Basak "I luv my Klaroline family so much that nobody can break this bond between us <3"
Sahar "Ok so I realized my life would TOTALLY suck without you girls♥"
Basak "You became my everything in such a short time that I still cannot believe it <3 :')"
Sahar "it is hard to come across a friend who's worthy of trust like you my lovely family! We are sisters!"
Bassie "Nothing can get between us babe, we are family! Not even fights can seperate us, we have this unbreakable bond"
Sahar "I can offially say that I consider this place my second home, the comforting one that I run away to whenever I need comfort, and never fail to get it"
Ivana"LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCH! TO THE MOON AND BACK! NO! MOREEEE! It's so warm here, like a true home"
Basak "We may seem like we are just internet friends to most people but we are not. I really feel like you are my true friends right beside me"
Soraya "I just wanted to say that I love how supportive you all are towards each other! I wish there were more positive people like that"

Check out our nicknames for each other in link
So Basak's cafe link is now opened! She serves the best hot coke, tea and Velvet red cupcakes that she takes right from Eleni's kitchen!
Check out link
our link dates! Add your birthday date so we can wish you a great day :D

Things we dedicated for each other:
Basak's fanfiction: link, link, link
Sahar's Klaroline link

The beautiful image below is made by our awesome Mommy Bassie! She made it using our most remarkable quotes :D
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us ab
last edited on Jul 26, 2012 at 10:28PM

Klaus & Caroline 1661 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1601-1650 of 1661

over a year ago QueridaPantufa said…
smile
ELENI!! HI! So glad you're back! :D
It's been reeaally quiet here, probably because of the vacations and stuff.
Did you have a nice time in California? I hope your relative will get well soon!
I hope the other girls will also be back soon ;-)

And a big welcome to Amy, Ellen and Nicki! :D I'm Soraya, but everyone here calls me Arya, I'm 17 years old and I live in the Netherlands.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago sahour95 said…
why HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EVERYONE!
I know I KNOW! I'm a terrible person I havn't been here since like forever, but hey I'M IN THE FRIGGING USA HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE! Where? in Cleveland.. or a town close to Cleveland, but whatever :P It happened quickly and I wasn't really planning on it or anything so it was all so quick. BTW Eleni do you happen to be anywhere near Cleveland?? And how was California girl? You had fun? MISSED YOU LIKE HELL!

Aryaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Girl I missed you! Did you have fun in Portugal? How was your cousin?

NickI, Ellen, hello to you girls :D I'm Sahar, I'm 17, from Iraq but I live in Kuwait, but I am on a vacation in the USA right now :D Went to a Rock and Roll Museum yesterday and it was AHMAAAAAAZING Cool stuff here really awesome!
And I went to Cedar Point a few days back, that was sooo much fun!

BTW, Where the f*ck is Bassie? That girl hadn't been here in a billion years, I've been talking to Iv on YT, though and I'll kick here back to the chat soon! Did you girls see the new spoilers about our OTP?
OK off I go! BTW, if anyone "fancies" fanfictions I'm writing one and can give you the link :D
over a year ago fa567 said…
heart
Hello everyone ! How r u ?
I really missed u so much !
well, hi Ellen , my name's Amy and I hope to be ur friend ! btw, I meant with ''delena story'' that klaroline is pretty similar to delena and I don't want caroline to end up choosing Tyler (just like elena chose stefan at the end )
and btw u really seem such an amazing person !
and of corse , hi Elleni ,I really hope to be ur friend btw . ur icon is so lovely
over a year ago MusicOfTheNigt said…
Hi Nicki, welcome to fanpop hun <3
ARYA HI ♥
it has been quiet, summer has been really busy for me this year. Plus school's starting soon but I am going to try and get on as much as I can.

California was great, we went and toured the Warner Brothers Studios, I saw a few props that were used in The Vampire Diaries but since they film in Atlanta we didn't see any of them. But when we were on the tour that day Pretty Little Liars was filming and I saw Troian Bellisario walking from one set to another :D

OMG SAHAR YOU ARE IN THE USA!!!! I hope you have a ton of fun ♥ Cleveland, I am not sure, do you mean Cleveland, Ohio? Not sure if there are any other Cleveland's xD. But no, I live in Massachusetts so it isn't that close. I missed you too <33

WAIT KLAROLINE SPOILERS! TELL TELL TELL! SAHAR YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE WITHOUT TELLING ME THE KLAROLINE SPOILERS! xD

Hi Amy :D I hope to be your friend also. And I absolutely adore that icon <3 soooooo pretty.
thank u Elleni ! well , school is starting soon for me , so I'm little bit nervous but I'm very excited for TVD s4 and I really hope this season will be ''the klaroline season '' . . I love riding horses , and I have one I called him ''Nick'' . so when first klaus came on the show and Rebekah called him ''Nik'' I was like(OMG ! his name is Nik too ,OMG !'' . I love reading too , my favorite color is blue ,I'm kinda shy person in general but I'm very outspoken and honest with my friens ! . plz tell me more about u Elleni , u seem such an amazing person ! <3
over a year ago MusicOfTheNigt said…
oh it is Eleni with one "l" by the way ;)
Oh i know! Klaroline needs to happen <3
Your horse is named Nick! That is so ironic. I love horses.

thank you sweetie <3 and as for me.
Well I am 16 from the United States. I absolutely adore TVD and Klaroline (obviously). I watch many other shows and movies as well. I also love to read. I play some tennis. I can be very shy around people I barely know and I guess I have always been mainly a quiet person as well unless around friends then I can get pretty loud. I am going to be a Junior in High School and my favorite subjects are English and History. and I just woke up so I really can't think of anything else at the moment xD
WOW Eleni ! I love English and History too , I pray to God for klaroline to happen in s4 (their love is gonna be legendary ) . u know , I was just tweeting to my friends and I saw this on Joseph Morgan twitter page he said '' the 4th episode of a certain vampire show is gonna knock off ur socks '' and I was like '' OMG! klaroline '' so I hope that would be something good for klaroline , I've become so obsessed with klaroline lately so I'm so sorry if I'm talking about them too much but I really love them . and I even love klaroline more than stelena and delena , I love evanescence , Bruno Mars and Lana Del Rey . Do u think klaroline is better than delena and stelena or I'm the only who thinks that ? <3
over a year ago Ritaprodz said…
heart
Helloo everybody! <3

OMG, I'm sooo sorry I just suddenly stopped answering, but I've gone on holiday to Germany and Czech Repubic 2 weeks ago, and only got back last week. And then, unfortunantly my father got a pneumonia and has been in the hospital for 5 days now, so everything here has been pretty stressful. But thankfully he's better now, and Sahar asked me to come back to fanpop so I stopped by to see what was going on :)

And now I understand why you were so happy, and busy, and mysterious on FF, Sahar! You're in the States! OMG, I'm so jealous! :b Tell me, are you there with family, friends, or on your own? :) And will you be staying there much longer? Like to study there, or is it just a vacation trip? :D
Oh, and btw, UPDATE YOUR STORY SOON BB, PLEEEASE, I CAN'T WAIT! :b

And Nicki, I saw that and I'm very excited as well! Although I think he said that because episode 4 will be a "flashback" episode of the Originals in the 11th century :) But we can always hope that there'll also be some Klaroline! :D
Oh, and I couldn't agree more, I love Delena and I really want them to have a shot at love, but right now Klaroline means a lot more to me, and I think that their relationship is a lot more interesting and has a lot more potential than Delena or Stelena have, because everything is still starting and it can go in any direction. Furthermore, they have this poetry to them that is simply beautiful, and there's so much chemistry and mystery surrounding them... OMG, October 11, why aren't you tomorrow? :x

And finally, ARYA! I hope you had a great time in here, sweetheart! Did you catch good weather? What did you do and where did you stay? <3
OK Ok. Obvoiusly my stay in the US is an interesting story!!! LOL!!
So to make things clear, I've been in the US since 15th if August! Now for now, it is just a vacation, I am supposed to go back to Kuwait on 20th of Sept, but well, we have been trying to get a green card for future use and lets just say that: IT ARRIVED today in the mail!! Squeeeeeeeeeel!! I know it may not be a big deal for you, but trust me, having an Iraqi passport does not get any worst, and ot is for future use. I do want t study my college in the US but I still have a whole year t decide on that and convince my parents :D We have been working on this for quite sometime and it finally paid off :D

On to other subjects :D
Wow Amy ! A horse named Nick?? That is too awesome.
I do think that the whole episode 4 thing is about the flashback thingy. I am actually very excited about it :D

Rita, OMG is he OK, babe, I really hope he gets better soon :D
Aww Rita, I am off to write the upcoming chapter now! Drama coming.
And about the whole Stelena Delena, I am a hardcore Stelena fan, but Klaroline are new and exciting so I am finding myself caring about them more than any other aspect of the show.. It is kinda crazy actually :D
Now Rita did u have fun in your trip, babe??
oh ! I hope ur father is better now Rita !, ( btw my name's Amy , not Nicki ), for me , I don't know what 4th episode gonna show us . but I hope it doesn't contain that '''Tatia petrova'' thing ,( I'm so worried as usual ''
and btw , Sahar please give me the link of this fanfiction u r talking about , u all love this story and I don't even know it ! ( I 'm jealous now ) ;)
Yeah, well, Amy I'm not so sure what it will bring us either, but we'll see about it. They did say that it's Rebekah-focused, though, so I don't think we'll see Tatia's story in that one. But I soooo want to!
link the story babe :D I really hope you'll like it! Tell me what you think when you read it:DD
heart
Hi girls! :)

I'm sooo sorry Amy, it's just that I saw somebody say "Hey Nicki, welcome to fanfop!" so I thought it was you! x) I won't forget your name ever again, I promise :b
And yeah, I've also heard that it'll be Rebekah-focused, but I'm soo excited to get Tatia flashbacks! and see how Klaus was actually in love and maybe find out if Tatia's baby was from either of the brothers (Klaus/Elijah) <3 I really hope they explore it this season, I can't stay another season wondering about her and their storyline! :x

Thank you girls for your concern, yes my father is better and he's actually coming home from the hospital today :)

Sahar, I'm reeeally really happy that you're having a good time there and that you got your green card! <3 I'd love to study in the States as well, but my problem is actually decide WHAT to study for :/
I only have one more year before college and I'll have to decide as well, but I'm terrified because I have no idea what to choose :x
and I think it's not necessary to say that your fanfic is getting more epic by the chapter. <'3
kiss
no problem Rita ! but how it's gonna be rebekah -focused ? for me , I think Rebekah will see her brother in love with caroline and then she will remember how klaus fell for Tatia , ( I'm going outta my mind )
and for u sahar , I've never read a klaroline fanfic as good as yours , please keep going with this amazing fic ( btw, I've been reading this fic since chapter 1 and I didn't know u were the one who wrote it , so I was like OMG! , u r the best sahar )
hey girls! I am sooo sorry I'm not here as often as I should be, but I am still too busy being a tourist. I'm not going back home till two more weeks so.. and whenever I get a free space here, I'm too busy writing the fanfiction so I wouldn't keep you guys waiting too long :D

I agree about Tatia's storyline. I really REALLY wanna know what happened. Who fell in love with her first, who she fell in love with first, how did everything pan out and if it somehow resembles what happened with Katherine/ Stefan/ Damon or Elena/ Stefan/ Damon. That'd be great to watch. I am not sure if it's possible to be played put as you said Amy, because they said the episode is Rebekah focused and will show a story from her past 900 years before, so I think that would be AFTER they turned *sighs* but if your scenario happens I'll dance from here to Viking days because the episode would be too much for my Klaroline heart :P

I am so glad your father is better, Rita :D Got me worried for a second there :O

Yeah, well, I'm not so sure what to study, either. Probably English literature, though, 'cause I wanna be a writer.

OMG AMY! You've been reading that all the time before???? Did you happen to review before so I can connect you to someone??
hello girls ! I'm sorry I've been busy these days so I couldn't come to here alot and talk to u !
I hope my scenario happen cuz I promised my friends if that happen , I'm gonna throw a party and we gonna dance'' till the show ends'' ( I'm sorry I love britney's''till the world ends '') lol
anyway , for u sahar u r an amazing writer and u will be famous , I didn't review but ur story is so amazing and I love it so much ! have u seen TVD s4 stills ? I think there will be moments where caroline knows the truth about klaus being in tyler's body but hopefully there wouldn't be klarwood sex scene it's just a kiss! s4 will be amazing ! ( I mean we all know caroline will act like team tyler all the time ) but I think s4 will be the build up for klaroline and I hope they're gonna be endgame !
wow where is everybody?!?
Everybody is dying of anticipation for Klaroline in S4. I do expect everyone to show their faces once the premier airs. I really miss you all girls <3
over a year ago louvreangel said…
Hey everyone, I am back with Klaroline <3 I really hate the fact that everyone was in danger and Caroline could only think about Tyler. And she did not even care about it when Klaus saved her instead of his own sister Rebekah. To me, Caroline has become a selfish ... okay I am gonna shut up now.

But... Klaus is back and Stelena is back and Bonnie is on the dark side now... Well, in my opinion it was a really good season start! :)
OK, so we have the first premier.. Why isn't everyone rambling their feelings off??! WHERE THE BLOODY HELL IS EVERYBODY!

Hey Bassie! Miss you, babe! Gee that was barely a hello girl!
I LOVED LOVED LOVED THE PREMIER! Such a promising start for the season. I was laughing my ass off on the scene when Caroline thought she was kissing Tyler but he was in fact Klaus! LOL! "And you're a glorious kisser" LOL! the whole scene was so funny. But I do get why Caroline snapped at him. What do you think, Bassie? I mean, he just literally took advantage of her, there was no way she would go even remotely close to thanking him for saving her. What I really hated was how mean he was to Rebekah. SRSLY?? SERIOUSLY? She had been there every step of the way? what the fuck, bro?

Really excited for the second episode!!
over a year ago bussykussi said…
big smile
Hey I'm thinking about to join the chat for a longer time but didn't but now I just have to. Well firstly I'm Alina and 19 ;) If you wanna know more about me just ask , I don't bite honeys :)

^^ I juts have to agree with you,, Micheal did a great Job,but seeing JoMo at the end of the epi. let my heart beat faster. I mean only JoMo can play Klaus well. And now to the Klaroline scene. What should I say? does glorious Kisser and Hot Hybrid sex show how I feel? No? Well you can imagine ;)
She slapped him,one the one side I can understand but on the other ? Srsly Care? it's Klaus you can't slap him well atleast it was Tylers face xD Hahah Joke.
Same here agree with that------>What I really hated was how mean he was to Rebekah. SRSLY?? SERIOUSLY? She had been there every step of the way? what the fuck, bro?

I mean Srsly Klaus? She is the only you have. I hope to see them back as family and where the hell was Elijah? Whatever... Super excited for next week. It's Fantascic(With Klaus Accent) to have TVD back.
Hi Alina! So glad you are joining us babe! It's been so quite here lately, I just hope this changes :D
I'm Sahar and I'm 17 (we talked before, right?)

Micheal tried really hard and I appreciated his effort, but the no one is as good as JoMo and I was sooooo happy to see him from episode one, too! Really really that was my favourite TVD premier ever!

LOL, I actually loved the slap! I thought it was funny! SRSLY, I thought the whole thing was so funny :P I hope Klaus and Bekah work things out, too. I just hate seeing them like that and he was so mean to her, she really didn't deserve that. Gosh those two need to have a looooooooooooong sit together and work things out :P I

I loved the whole pace of the episode. But I had a mini heartattack at the final scene, what was that?? SO SO FREAKY! What do you think is happening with that??
over a year ago bussykussi said…
big smile
Hey Sahar, yes I'm remembering you and Yes we talked before Babe :)

Exactly my thought, Nice Try Micheal,but it only works for JoMo to play Klaus. Same here. It was a perfect Start for season 4 and although I'm DE I have to admit that SE got sweet momemnts, Srsly what is that with me and the SE scene in the season premieres? 3x01 I almost cried and this season i found it super sweet. Don't you think the Elena's ring is amazing?

Hahaha ikr? The whole thing was funny, She was like WTF did you call me Love? and Klaus and his funny quotes, This guy is killing me, If someone told me before that Klaus is becoming my fav. I would tell this person that she/he is crazy.

OMG the end was so fucking confusing, I didn't even realize what really was happening. What was the name of the freaky pastor? You know what I think? that he was compelled by Damon! What you think love? (Klaus Style ^^)
Hi Alina, I'm Soraya, 17 ;) I think we might have talked before as well, at least your username sounds very familiar.

I LOVED the episode :D Most of all I loved seeing all the characters again! (well not all of them, Elijah?! Katherine?!?Please come back soon!) The Klaus(Tyler)/Caroline scene was funny. Michael did a better job at playing Klaus than I thought he would, but it still doesn't come close to Joseph. I was so happy to see him in the end, though I hated the way he treated Rebekah. She really didn't deserve that, she's been the only one to stand by Klaus when everyone left him (expect when she was staked of course..) I hope he'll realize that he was wrong and one day he might even apologize and tell her he actually does care and appreciate her! I can't wait for the next episode :D I hope we'll have lots of Klaroline and Delena scenes :D I'm glad Elena finally remembers everything. Even though I LOVE Delena, I still also like Stelena and they had some sweet moments this episode. I felt so bad for Bonnie when Grams got taken over by that dark magic. A lot of people don't like Bonnie, but she is really one of the most selfless characters on the show. And the ending?! What the hell was that? I think Aline is right and the pastor was compelled, it's the only logical explanation.

So. Okay, how has everyone been? XD It's been way too quiet here lately!
over a year ago modernfan said…
Hey girlies! Guess who came back? :D
smile
Sara! Hi! How have you been? :)
smile
^Hey! I've been great, thanks! How about you?
over a year ago NasriN91 said…
Heeeey girls.and wlcome Alina!
Sahar,Bassie,Arya,Sara hi! i missed you all.i'm glad we are all back together again.

first of all why the hell do we love this klaus guy?he is so selfish,what was that attitude with Rebekah.Ifeel so bad for her.she's so lonely.i hope she will get to be with Matt at least,they will make a cute couple.i agree with Arya with Delena and Stelena.i love both of them.but sometimes i get mad with the whole Delena thing.
and what a great scene for Klaroline! i t was so funny.but our thoughts didn't turn out to be right.remember? our prediction!
Icouldnt help myself not to jump up and down when i saw klaus for the first time in this episode.

now 2 episodes were aired and both of them were great,specially the scene in the church with what happened to elena an matt.i loved it!
I've been good too, thanks ;)

Hi Nasrin! Missed you as well, how are you?!

I like season 4 so far, I wish we had the whole season already lol
i'm good Arya,thanks!
yeah i think this season is going on very well.
heart
hello everyone ! guess who's back ? I missedu all
missed u all as well!
I agree girls, I think this season is going very well. I love Elena again and I love Haley already. :)

Nasrin, I agree Klaus is selfish and his attitude towards Rebekah is awful! And I have no idea why we love him anyway. Probably because he's kinda awesome. ;)

Girls, I really need your opinion on this icon.
missed u all as well!
I agree girls, I think this season is going very well. I love Elena again and
heart
Hey everyone, guess who is here? Mommy Bassie <3

When I saw the pictures of 4x07 I first thought they were manipped but then... I was like OMFG! THEY ARE ALMOST KISSING! I am trying so hard not to scream so badly right now and that's why I am writing all my feelings down here!! Wait... but i cannot write a thing because I got too many feelings that they got fucking mixed!!!

And I think Tyler is lying about Haley. What do you girls think? And, it has been a veeery long time since I've been here talked to u girls and stuff... to be honest, I missed my Klaroline family so much. :) <3
^I know what you mean, I was like stop breaking my shipper heart with your manips! But it seems to be real so I have no idea what to do or how to wait until 4x07! It's probably the first part of the episode I'm going to watch!

I missed you guys too! Where is everybody?
Hi Bassie! How have you been?

Can't wait for this!! Every Klaroline scene is great :D
Someone on Tumblr said that they thought Klaus might be compelling Caroline, what do you think?

And I also miss talking to you all, I wish everyone would just come back here once in a while, so we can chat! ;-)
Hi Bassie! How have you been?

Can't wait for this!! Every Klaroline scene is great :D 
Someone on
Hi Arya, I am fine thanks:) And you?

And I don't think he is compelling her. He wouldn't do such thing to her, I don't think so.
I'm fine as well, thanks ;)

In the other photos you can see him stand a bit futher away from her, so maybe he's giving her one of his great romantic speeches, while walking towards her as we see in this picture :P
LOL, like he always does? :D He actually looks like that too when you look closer... Wow Arya, nice catch!
heart
hello everyone ! I hope u missed me as much as I missed u , I'm sorry I've been so busy and there were a lot of exams and now I'm back . and btw that klaroline nearly-kiss is killing me and the first time i saw i was like OMG ! finally they gonna kiss but i really hope everything will be alright for them ! (haters will hate ,potatoes will potate , klaroline =fate ) lol
heart
GIIIRLS I'M BACK! <33

OMG, we have to talk about what just happened (in the last episode) because I can't with all these feelings.. <'3333

Are you all alright? <3 I'm sorry I got in like, out of nowhere in the middle of the conversation.. I hope everything's is great with everybody :)
kiss
OMG !!! there would be a klaroline date even if it's fake but I'm 100% sure klaus really means it !!!! and finally there's a real klaroline scence ! i mean all the previous episodes were like """"stelena delena ''''', and btw , this episode made me jump like crazy .. btw , how did u feel all about it ?
^I know what you mean, girls! All the epsiodes were like 'Stelena, no, let's make it Delena then again Stelena' I honestly don't care who Elena choses, I just want more Klaroline! Even though I ship Datherine. ;)

Soraya, you like Captain Hook too? :D
Hi Rita and Amy!

Rita, of course you can got in out of nowhere, we are a family, remember? :) But sometimes I feel like a few people here have forgotten that fact... Whatever.

I feel like Julie Plec is playing with our emotions so badly! I mean, first she makes it look like Klaroline is gonna happen then BOOM Forwood is there again. It is the same with Stelena and Delena. J. Plec, to be honest, annoys me.
welcome back girls!
wow.OMG i can't wait to see what will happen next week,it's so unfair,i want more klaroline scenes...
Basak, I miss you bb <'3 I know, everybody seems to have stopped coming here.. I myself stopped to around summer since nobody was ever here, but with all the klaroline amazingness I had to come back and see what you girls were thinking about them! <3

Gosh, this episode was effing great, wasn't it? Klaus was so sweet to Caroline, and that scene was so freaking sexy... and the next episode will be EPIC!

But girls, i've been having a problem and there's something that I'd like to ask of you, to help me. The thing is that I made the video that I just posted below, after episode 4x06 aired, and I just unfortunantly noticed that one person from youtube used my video and reposted it in her account as if it was hers, and she even changed her name so that people believe she's actually called Rita like me! :(
so what I wanted to ask you girls to do is, if you could watch/comment/rate the original video, that meaning mine, and not hers. and if you could dislike the copied one (hers) and report it so that it gets deleted, I'd aprecciate it very much! gosh, I hate this so much, I'm so sad.. :(

here's the copied video: link

thank you :'(

and the original:
Rita hun i disliked it.it's so unfair to do such a thing.i don't know how to report it.
crying
omg, and you have no idea what she did now! :(

she stole other 2 more videos from me now, and gave one of them as a x-mas friend to another vidder! and omfg, she pretended that she made the video to give it to the girl specially. i can't i just can't..

i hope this is not asking too much, but could you please dislike and report these 2 as well?

link
link

the originals (mine) are here:
link
link

and Nasrin, thank you hun :'|
I disliked them, plus I threathened her too LOL I guess my evil side is back :D

I hate those kind of people and there are toooooo many of them on Youtube. Those piece of... Whatevs.
i think it worked.those videos no longer exist!
i know! thank you soooo much bbs! <'3 it was freaking me out already.. it had never happened to me before and it was really upsetting.. but gladly it's over now!

and GIRLS! have you known the news? they are filming episode 13 right now, there's klaroline in that episode and yesterday Candice posted a pic of Joseph on her twitter AGAIN +.+ and Joseph posted a pic of their chairs along with Michael Trevino's and said that he loved the episode they were filming! *squee* our captain is such a fangirl <3

plus, Charlie Bewlie who plays Demetri in the Twilight Saga (in my opinion the hottest man in the whole freaking franchise) will play one of The Five on TVD! and his first appearance is also in episode 13! OMG, I'm so excited for that one.. I seriously hope the world won't end because I need to watch this eps! ;b
This season is seriously full of Klaroline and if Julie ruins this (which she probably will) I am planning on not watching the show anymore! Because she ruined so many things for me already. She makes it look like the ships I like are going to work but then she ruins them in just one episode, with one single sentence. I think Julie should make up her mind, quick!

And I am glad it is over Rita, you were really upset over it. :)