Klaus & Caroline ♥Klaroline family chat♥

sahour95 posted on Feb 09, 2012 at 12:58PM
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us about your problems, yourself, rant on, it doesn't matter! WE ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU! All you have to do is say the magical word.. I love Klaroline♥ Just remember we LOVE hugs ;D

Close family members:
(To be added to this list all you have to do is come constantly here)
louvreangel- Basak: The mommy AKA mommy Bassie
Joy3570- Ivelina: Oldest kid
sahour95- Sahar: Naughty kid
IvanaDyP- Ivana: Crying Kid
Ritaprodz- Rita: Iv's Twin sister
MusicOfTheNigt- Eleni: Quiet kid

Big Family members:
(We welcome all new members, and consider them a part of our family :D all have to do is come and chat with us! Please tell me your name when you first visit :D)
Kackahaluzova- Katie
klarolinelove- Nicole
delenafrenchfan- Emeline
buffyl0v3r44- JoHannah
lillyqueen94- Libby
modernfan- Sara
foxxx666- Irina
Talice- Tatjana
burbuli8ra9- Angela
tonyziva1234- Dannii
Tigerlily888 - Lilly
Delena4eva -Tanith
MissPopuri- Kristina
TiBiscuit- Imane
QueridaPantufa- Soraya
NasriN91- Nasrin
fa567- Amy

Quotes Section!
(I haunt them or they are sent to me :P)
Basak:"we're a huge family here and I luv it sooo much! Klaroline-family forever! <3"
Ivana "We do everything together, every fandom can envy us! We rock girls! <33"
Sahar "The only reason Klaroline obsession is fun, is because of you girls <3"
Ivana(said on YouTube) "You're gonna meet so many amazing KC fans and you're gonna enjoy talking to them. I spend half of my day on that spot, chatting with Klaroline girls."
Basak Girls, luv ya all so much. I just... this club would be sooo fucking empty without you girls :)) <3"
Sahar "My Klaroline family get me more than my own sister!"
Eleni "They should very well be jealous, us Klaroline fans have an unbreakable bond <3"
Ivana "We're together, always&forever"
Basak "Gosh, we know each other so well we can even put names for each other, I think I am gonna cry now :')"
Basak "You can always come to me to talk, from here, from the forum, from private messages and everything, I'll always be there for you. For all of you guys"
Sahar " I LOVE sharing my daily life with you♥ you are all amazing listeners!"
Ivana " It a true honor and pleasure to be here and know you. I keep telling my friends about you.. You are all magical. Love this family."
Eleni "this club is the first one where I feel involved and like people actually do care and I love how quickly we all accepted each other. <3 words can't even describe how much I love you all and this club <333"
Ivana " Aww, I just love you guys, and everything that we have I want to share with the rest of the world. We're one of the best fandoms, truly!"
Basak "I luv my Klaroline family so much that nobody can break this bond between us <3"
Sahar "Ok so I realized my life would TOTALLY suck without you girls♥"
Basak "You became my everything in such a short time that I still cannot believe it <3 :')"
Sahar "it is hard to come across a friend who's worthy of trust like you my lovely family! We are sisters!"
Bassie "Nothing can get between us babe, we are family! Not even fights can seperate us, we have this unbreakable bond"
Sahar "I can offially say that I consider this place my second home, the comforting one that I run away to whenever I need comfort, and never fail to get it"
Ivana"LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCH! TO THE MOON AND BACK! NO! MOREEEE! It's so warm here, like a true home"
Basak "We may seem like we are just internet friends to most people but we are not. I really feel like you are my true friends right beside me"
Soraya "I just wanted to say that I love how supportive you all are towards each other! I wish there were more positive people like that"

Check out our nicknames for each other in link
So Basak's cafe link is now opened! She serves the best hot coke, tea and Velvet red cupcakes that she takes right from Eleni's kitchen!
Check out link
our link dates! Add your birthday date so we can wish you a great day :D

Things we dedicated for each other:
Basak's fanfiction: link, link, link
Sahar's Klaroline link

The beautiful image below is made by our awesome Mommy Bassie! She made it using our most remarkable quotes :D
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us ab
last edited on Jul 26, 2012 at 10:28PM

Klaus & Caroline 1661 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1551-1600 of 1661

over a year ago Ritaprodz said…
meh
Yeah, I know right? Germany did play really bad yesterday. I guess they didn't react well to being losing at the beggining and couldn't turn the result around. but for their performance in general in the tournment, they should have passed. but still i was happy because i think Germany was a little bit to confident at the beggining.. and also, football is very much related to politics and economy even though some people don't admit it, and there are countries that need the money the most. both Spain and Italy are going through tough phases now and Germany is the one in the best position in the Euro at the moment. Plus, if Italy would win, Pedro Proença (the portuguese referee convened to the Euro) would be the one to arbitrate the final game, and if Germany would have won he wouldn't. So now for the first time a portuguese referee will arbitrate an Euro final! so that's great for us as well x)

It was cute that Sergio Ramos hugged Pepe at the end of the game, though.. So now, i don't really care. I'm just a bit sore at Spain right now x) Plus, I'm a little sick of them always winning..
but in anyway, i'd love to see the pictures that your mom took! x)
over a year ago sahour95 said…
Yeah well, they didn't win, better luck next time! And I agree about the whole economics thing. But I guess the whole world is like suffering with economics.
Yeah but the referee has to be fair, so we'll see.
IKR?Sergio Ramos was so cute with that. They are after all teammates and play in the same area as well so high-five to cuteness.

And I would have posted a picture but both me and my sister wear hijab and we were at home comfortable with cut and shorts so I'm gonna pass this one,sorry, love :D
over a year ago QueridaPantufa said…
Thanks girls, you’re all amazing! :)

I only care about football in the European & World cup IF Portugal/maybe the Netherlands are still in it. So I don’t really care who wins now, though I would actually prefer Italy, because Spain has already won and nobody seemed to believe that Italy could actually beat Germany. I only saw parts of the game, but I did see the goals, they were awesome.
Wow Rita, that’s actually a lot of people. I would love to watch a game once like that. IN Portugal of course ;) I’m sad that they lost, but they did a very good job. And I actually felt bad for the players of the Netherlands, because the exact same team made it very far last time, the new coach was the problem now. (he’s leaving the team now of course) and while there were many people waiting at the airport for the Portuguese team (positive people!) there were VERY little here and some were ‘boo-ing’ (That’s not even a word, don’t know if you understand what I mean ) and saying how bad they were. That’s really not fair towards the players.

Elle, I agree with you about Regina’s reason for hating Snow. It’s just stupid in my opinion, but I’m also not going to say anything more about it until Sahar catches up ;)

And I think I’ve only seen a picture of 2 of you girls now, I would love to see more! So if any of you want to share a picture, I’d love to see you :D
last edited over a year ago
smile
btw Bassie, do you already have that video of you singing Rolling in the deep etc. at your school?
over a year ago MusicOfTheNigt said…
*hugs Sahar back* no problem love <3 let me know when you update it, I can't wait to keep reading. It definately makes the summer a lot more bearable.

Arya, once Sahar catches up I will probably post this huge rant about it so be prepared xD so be sure to let me know when you get to that part <3

and btw, congrats to those who made it on the best contributers, I love you girls <3
Where is everybody? it's been so quiet here lately.

Tonight I have my graduation, I'm going to get my diploma and it's the last time I'll see pretty much everyone at school. It's so weird :o

Elle, I miss OUAT, so don't worry, I'll join you in your huge rant XD

Iv, I tried posting something on the 'wall' of your profil, but it just said that I couldn't post anything there?
Arya, first of all, good luck on your graduation and i hope you have a lot of fun! ;D
and secondly, i understand what you said, but i guess the people were just very disappointed and wanted to make that point. but yeah, the players were not to blame, or at least not completely, but i'm sure next time The Netherlands will be a lot better and people will praise them once again, that happens all the time. i feel like here we just party too much x) everything is a cause for celebration x) even when we passed onto the semi-finals people were partying in the streets like as if we had won the Euro already, so of course they received the players in the airport like that x) it has to do with the people's personality, and we, the spanish, the brazilians are known for being more warm in that sense :) but idk, i just feel very proud of our national team and of our couch, and i guess the feeling is generalized :D

and Sahar, i completely understand, no problem x)'
Rita, I completely understand what you mean. I can really see a clear difference in most portuguese / netherlands people. The people there are more open and welcoming. that's something I really like in portuguese people! I'm not saying all netherlanders are closed and cold, of course not. but compared to portuguese people and I guess spanish are the same ;-)
over a year ago louvreangel said…
heart
Hello girls. I think I may say that I am back. Finally. :)

So the first thing caught my eye was that you wanted to see my prom pictures? Okay so I am sending you one. It will be on the bottom of this message so you can go check it out :)

Well I had sooo much fun on my prom! We danced than we went to a club after the school dinner and everything was just so perfect. I am going to miss highschool sooo much :)

And well, as I passed the university exam--probably--with a good mark, I will be able to go to the university I want so much!! :))) I am sooo happy you girls cannot imagine <3

And I missed you girls so much <3

Hello girls. I think I may say that I am [i]back[/i]. Finally. :) 

So the first thing caught my ey
OMG! It's been quiet sometime since I've been here!
OK, so I'm in a hurry,but I wanted to say, Bassie! You look BEAUTIFUL, and I missed you SO MUCH, girl <3
And I also wanted to say that the link is up :D
Now I gotta run! Going out!
LOVE YOU GIRLS <3
Congratulations Arya :D That sounds pretty exciting. Have fun <3

WELCOME BACK BASSIE <3 I missed you love and you look so beautiful. I am glad you had fun :D

I shall definately check out the chapter Sahar :D
heart
Thanks Elle and Sahour <3 Oh and, what chapter? Did Sahour write a fanfic? Send all the links to me please!! :))
Yes Bassie I started a fanfic while you were unseen :P
You can navigate from the forth chapter to the first three, love :* Tell me what you think <3

And Arya! HAVE FUN! tell us how it goes <3
Sahour, so you had a fanfiction.net account all this time? You should have told me girl!
I think your story is going on very good but i suggest you to leave blanks after sentences and paragraphs because on internet it is hard to read things linked together. I mean you should write like this... Oh wait. I saw now that you did so on the third chap :D
over a year ago pinkrockster said…
heart
I love Klaroline <3 They are made for eachother.... :)
Sahar I loved the chapter :D They are going to London, yay. I can't wait to see them in London and I loved how you made him call her "sweet caroline" it reminded me of the song by Neil Diamond :D

And pinkrockster, I definately agree, they certainly are made for each other <3 :) welcome to the chat by the way. I am Eleni. How are you? Feel free to tell us a bit about yourself :)
over a year ago NasriN91 said…
heart
heeeeeey girls.i missed you like crazy.sorry for the long absence..i was busy with exams.i gotta say my exams are not finished yet.there is one left but i can get some free time to come by and say hello to you lovely lovely friends.

so spain is the champion.they always are.I'v been a big fan of them for a long time.so happy for them.

everybody congrats on your graduation and results.you have worked hard for this and you deserve it.

Bassie you look lovely darlin.this is the time of your life that will never be forgotten.

Sahar so you have finished the 4th fanfiction.oh i gotta run and read them.i haven't even started reading yet.but i will evantually.

sorry if i missed anything girls.i just had a quick look at your posts and answered as much as i could.gotta go to my lessons.

LOVE YOU ALL!
pinkrockster welcome :)) tell us a little about yourself. My name is Basak, what's yours? :))

Nesi, hey dear! Thanks darlin. I know, that's a day I will never forget about. :))
Seriously, why is it so quiet here ?!

Bassie, you look GREAT!! And congrats with passing your exam! :D

Sahar, I read the rest of your fanfiction, it’s amazing! I loved the little bit of Damon you put in the beginning of chapter 3 & the Caroline/Stefan friendship. They should show more of it in the show. The Klaus and Caroline parts were very sweet, can’t wait for the next chapter when they’re in London ;)

Nesi, good luck with your final exams!

I officially have my diploma! Graduation was fine, a bit too long but oh well.. It was so weird to stand in my school for the last time. Yesterday me and 2 friends of mine went to the city to look for our new school. I’m used to just get on my bike and be at school in about 10 minutes, so next year will definitely be VERY different. I’ll have to go by bus/train/tram and my sense of direction is horrible lol
I’ve been very busy these last few days with enrolling in my new school and everything but now all I can do is wait. So I’m probably going to Portugal next week! I’m actually trying to keep in mind that I still might not go, because I’d hate to be disappointed again.
So only when I have the ticket in my hand I’ll accept that I’m really going and I’m sure my horrible, absolutely terrible fear of flying will then kick in XD I’m sure this has something to do with my fear of heights, which I always try to ignore..
heart
OK, so I feel like such a horrible person for not being here so often, but well, here I am now. I've been busy the last week and sorry but I can't really say why just yet :S BUT I MISSSSSSSSED YOU ALL SO SO SO SOOOOO MUCH!

First thanx for everyone who liked my fanfiction! I'm so glad :D And I did upload link for whoever is interested.
Arya I am so glad you had fun with your graduation and I can't even imagine how it feels to know that you are not going to school anymore. I mean when I think about the fact that within a year I'd be in the same position it just feels so surreal, What are you majoring in, sweetheart?

So yesterday I watched "A Separation", you know the Iran movie that won the Oscar and I just gotta say I never thought that it would THAT good! It was absolutely TERRIFIC. I fell in love with it. So emotionally overwhelming and incredibly written and it felt so SO real,I strongly recommend it. And I remembered you while watching it Nesi :D BTW,you have a very attractive- sounding language, and it resembles Arabic with a lot of words!

So what have you girls been up to???

MISS MISS MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU <3
Thank you Nesi <3 and good luck with your own exams dear. Love you too <3

Awwww Sahar I missed you as well <3 I miss everyone so much, I bet it is the fact that it is summer and people are busy hanging out with friends and vacation. I still have yet to start my summer work for my AP Statistics class I am taking yet and I haven't even bought my book for my English summer reading book.

Okay I shall read the next chapter later on today <3

I shall put it on my netflix list Sahar ^.^
so earlier today i had my last exam.thx everyone for wishing me luck.it was good and other exams were also good. oh my god i'm completly free now and i can do anything i want starting tomorrow that i wanna go to a beautiful fall with a group of my frineds.

Arya,congrats girl.you achieved something very important !

and Sahar, OMG, i'm so freakin happy now that you have watched this brilliant movie and liked it.you know this movie is one of our greatest things that we are proud of.the moment that Asghar farhadi went on the stage to get the oscar was a very beautiful moment for thousands of iranian people.it is praised by a lot of great directors and i'm glad you liked it and is it is by sure one of my fav movies. i also recommend it to you all girls.
thx darlin.yes persian language is very beautiful and it is mixed with a lot of arabic words and that's bcuz of the religion, but there is a big misunderstanding for a lot of people around the world that the persian language IS actally the arabic language and they think they have to learn arabic in order to talk to iranian.but you know the difference.they both have their own beauty.but i gotta say i am horrible and learning arabic.it is so hard.

ok i'm going to read the first part of fanfiction now.
heart
hellooo girls! ok, Sahar I hope you've seen the review i've made on your fanfiction, because i've read it and left a comment there. it was just EPIC, i'm loving it, and you NEED to write the next chapter fast! *_*

and girls, i just found this fresh fresh interview, you have to watch it! SEASON 4 SPOILERS!

link
heart
Helloooooooooo my dearies! How are you?? MISS YOU ALL! I come bearing presents (?) I uploaded a new video and I'd like you to watch it and tell me what you think. Video below ::D
Annnd link is uploaded if you'd like to take a look :D
Rita I wanted to thank you so much for the EPIC review you gave me. It totally made my day and I had a hufe grin on my face because of you and your wonderful review, thank you so much :D

Nesi that movie was just too perfect I can see why you love it so much. And as far as I can tell the letter of Iranian and Arabic languages are the same, right?? And I would VERY STRONGLY recommend watching this movie girl.
I am so glad you did good with ur exams, love :D

And Rita I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE SEASON 4! I;m soo frigging EXCITED, that it's depressing

Now, Eli, now I found out why Regina hates Snow so much so what's your ramble? Honestly I didn't find it stupid. Sure, Snow was just a child who was fooled by a word or two but Regina being emotional and in vengeance mode was totally expected of her because she needed to take out her anger on someone and Snow happened to be an appropriate target. Besides it IS true that if Snow hadn't told Regina's mother it would have ended differently, I know Snow was just a child but being angry and heat-broken you wouldn't exactly know how to channel her feelings. But let me hear what YOU have to say about it.
Sahar, your video is really great hunnie, you're improving a lot and I bet that soon you'll be making videos worth of thousands of views ;D

and you're welcome! I can only say that I've already read chapter 6 and I WANT MORE <'3 I can't wait to see where Klaus is taking her! :'D

and congratulations to everybody who has got good marks in their exams :)
mines were more a less.. but worse than I thought.. so even though I don't need to get better marks I'm going to repeat them to see if I can get better. so.. one more week of studying.. :'(
OMG Rita thank you for sharing that with us <33 Oh I can't wait and I swear I fall more and more in love with Joseph Morgan by the second <3 he is so adorable and how he just learned about shipping altho he is probably one of the biggest Klaroline shippers xD

I shall check out chapter six soon <3

I understand all that I just found it kind of dumb that she took it out on Snow who was an innocent child and just trying to help and had pure intentions. She should've taken it out on her mother. The one who actually killed him! I just found it irritating who she got revenge against.

Sahar that video is beautiful, beautiful music and pretty editing, I love it <3
thx Rita!

Yes Sahar both languages have almost the same alphabet except for four letters that son't exist in your language.g-ch-p-zh
your video is so good.but it had some spoilers! bcuz i have not seen those scenes of House yet! and two of my fav shows are there.Lost and TVD.love it.
BTW i read 3 parts of your fanfiction and it is amazing.now i'm going to read the rest of it!

oh and i'm wathing True blood.i finished season 2 today.gosh this show is great.can't stop wathing it!
heart
you're welcome girls! i found it really cute that Joseph is so into shipping and knows a lot of the stuff we talk about <3

OMG NASRIN, ARE YOU WATCHING TRUE BLOOD?! OMG, if you're liking it so far, you'll LOOOOOVE SEASON 3 AND 4 AND 5! I've been freaking out now that True Blood is on again. are you an Eric&Sookie fan? or Sookie&Bill? :)
i didn't know we have a true blood fan here.yes i'm totally enjoying it.i mean it has a strong story,i never get tired of wathing it.
oh, so far i gotta say Sookie and Eric.they are my fav characters.OMG. i'm so into tall boys :D like Sam in SPN.did you know they are both 1.93m? but Jared is a little bit longer than Alex.
who do you ship? BTW do they have a short name?
OF COURSE, i'm an Eric&Sookie fan ;b i'm sure that if you're liking them so far, you'll be completely obcessed after season 3/4 ;D

and yes i know, he's Swedish, and they tend to be tall people ;) and tomorrow is the San Diego Comic-con's True Blood panel! the actors are going to be all there giving spoilers and talking with each other and to the fans as well, it'll be epic <3 last year it was a blast! :D

and well, my name is already short so, not really x) just Rita :)
that's good but i can't watch the con until i finish the seasons.
darlin, i meant the short name for sookie and eric.you know like our klaroline!
of course i know your name and i love it.like my fav character in Dexter!( her and Dexter)
big smile
I'm officially going to Portugal! I have the ticket and I'm leaving Tuesday for about 3 weeks :D
Going to California on the 19th, be back August 2nd my loves <3
have fun Arya <3
OOOH, i'm so stupid! sorry hunnie <'3

we call them "sooric" x)'

i hope you finish watching it fast! the comic-con was amaaazing, Alex and Kristin (who plays Pam) are the sweetest, cutest thing.. i can't <'3

oh, and how disappointing was it that there were nooo questions nor spoilers about Klaroline/Klaus/Caroline at Comic-con? :x i'm dying to know mooore!

oh, and Arya, I see that by now you might be in Portugal already! we're so neaar! x) i hope you have an amaazing time! the weather has been pretty good these days ;) Boas férias linda! <3

and since you're going tomorrow, I hope you have an amazing holiday as well Eleni! <3
over a year ago fa567 said…
smile
Hi ! my name is Amy ! I'm pretty obsessed with klaroline ! THIS IS MY FIRST TIME IN THIS chat room, and in general I'm kinda lonely person I hope to make friends here , because klaroliners are the best fans ever , I love evanescence and Bruno Mars , I ship klaroline , jake and cassie , edward and bella and eric and sookie !
and now I hope to accept me as a new friend .
Hi Amy! :) Of course, my name is Rita and woow, I love all your ships as well! <3
Great to have you joining us! I guess pretty much everybody is on holiday right now, that's why we haven't been so active around here lately, but then they'll all be back (I hope..)! ;b
HELLOOOOOOOOOO! I am so sorry that I haven;t been around, I've been busy. Hopefully I will find sometime next week! How's everyone?? Gosh I miss everyone so MUCH <3

Hello Amy!! GREAT to meet you <3 I am Sahar I am from Iraq bu I live in Kuwait. From the couples you mentioned I ship Edward and Bella and Klaroline (obviously!) but I don't watch TB or TSC. And WELCOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE to our second home :D
Tell us more about your self, where are you from? How old are you??
thank you guys! I'm so glad to meet you Sahar and Rita ! I'm 18 years old , I'm kinda shy person in my life but with my friends ,I'm very outspoken and honest , I love horses a lot ,so in ''dangerous liaisions'' when klaus said to caroline ''you like horses?'' I was like OMG ! there are horses too ,perfect
I love fashion , my favorite color is blue.
what about you? tell me more about yourselves !
LOOOOOOOOL, Amy! I LOVE LOVE horses, but I was frightened as hell when I rode one, and really now whenever I see one I remember Klaroline IMMEDIATELY!
I LOVE the color blue as well! It's my favorite <3 Not much of a fashion person. I throw a shirt and jeans and go out, don't really care unless there's a special occasion. I'm a boy in that way :P
Well, I'm 17, I love writing (I gotta go finish the new chapter of the fanfiction or Rita will eat me alive :P) a complete bookworm, which reminds me, have any of you girls ever read War and Peace? Because I am and I'm FALLING IN LOVE with it more and more each chapter. I love making fan videos, but absolutely undecided about my college education :S I love music so much to the point I can't imagine my life without it, and more than anything I want to take a tour around the world!
And I used to be a shy person, not anymore! Don't know what happened that changed that, but it happened!
OH! I'm completely a bookworm and I love reading so much ! btw Sahar , if u love klaroline fanfics I suggest you to read'' the perfect unplanned'' . it's an AU fanfic and it's pretty amazing !
for me , the first time I rode a horse I was 10 years old and I was crying so much cuz I was really frightened but now I enjoy riding horses so much 1
I love wearing shirt and jeans just like you but I love accessories . I love evanescence so much u know Amy Lee 's voice is so amazing I love Bruno Mars too cuz every time someone plays his music I immediately remember klaus and caroline and I don't know why! I love every thing about klaroline but I hate the scene where caroline threw the bracelet in klaus' face cuz first of all it hurts me secondly if she doesn't want this bracelet ,she can give it to me (I'D ACCEPT IT WITH MY WHOLE LOVING KLAROLINE HEART) LOL!
what about you?
ahah, that's right Sahar, I'M TOTALLY ADDICTED TO YOUR FANFIC SO YOU BETTER WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER FAST!! OMG, WHAT WAS THAT EPICNESS? CAROLINE DRUNK AND KLAUS, AND STEFAN AND ASDFGHJKLÇ <3 you kill me.

well Amy, i'm 17 and i'm from Portugal, Klaroline is my latest addiction along with Eric&Sookie, they're like my all time otps <3 i love reading fanfics but i'm not really good at writing. i LOOOOVE making fanvideos though! working on a klaroline one atm i'll upload it here tonight! :D and also love to make fanart like icons, GIFs etc.. i'm not shy but it's not like i'm very easy-going either.. i love having my space and being along, but with my closest friends i'm usually cheerful :)
I paint, and love fashion as well! just like Sahar I also have no idea what I want as a career, i'm a veeeery undecided person and i loooove travelling and speaking english as well.

well, i think that's all :b ooh, and love horses as well, but I've only been on one like twice in my whole life, i'm not afraid of them but it's not like i have a passion for them either x)

oh and girls have you heard about the klaroline season 4 spoilers?! there will be nooo weird "klarowood" sex (YEIIIII), Klaus&Caroline will have more scenes and she does have some feelings for Klaus that will be explored, Tyler and Caroline will have problems and they're not all because of Klaus' interference, and next season there'll be not 22 but 23 episodes! <3 how exciting is that? :D
heart
Hi Rita ! how r u ? your whole ships are just like mine ! and btw I really love ur icons .for me ,I'm so happy that the'' freakin' klarwood sex '' won't happen cuz klaus maybe selfish and evil but he's not like that with caroline , do you love music? what is ur favorite singer ?
Helloooooo EVERYONE! I just read the spoilers about Klaroline and I'm frigging fangirling! I am soooo happy that there won;t be a sexual interaction between Klaus N Caroline in Tyler's body. And I am so glad that Klaus will be back in his own soon, because there's only so much I can take without JoMo and there's only so much I can take without Klaroline WITH JoMo!

OMG Rita! You make my day with each comment on my fic it's really overwhelming! You;re amazing!!!
So are we talking about music??? I LOVE Adele, Taylor Swift, Backstreet Boys, Coldplay, Lifehouse, Hurts, Christina Perri, Josh Groban, Kelly Clarkson, Red, Lana del Rey, I basically love all things pop :D

Girls, aren't you sad JoMo didn;t win in Teen Choice Awards?? I was voting for him everyday and still he didn't win :((( He truly deserved it. And GOSH I misssssssssssssss him!!!
kiss
hello Sahar how r u?, I really missed u so much! I love evanescence ,Bruno Mars ,katy Perry ,Lana Del Ray and hurts and btw , I cried the whole next day when my dear Jomo didn't win TCA and I really miss klaroline so much AND klaroline without JOMO isn't klaroline .
heart
ahaha, Sahar, you don't have to thank me hunnie ;) <3
and I tooootally agree with you! i need Klaroline, and i need Klaus to be in his own body because without JoMo it's not Klaroline <3
and Julie said that the things Klaus would do in Tyler's body would be more comedic than anything else, so I can't wait for them! ;D and for Caroline to go ask Klaus for an explanation once he's back in his body :') <3

about music, oh god i'm addicted to it but I can't choose a favourite.. i love so many types of music and artists.. but Florence & The Machine are one of my all time favourite bands and i also like a lot of the ones you mentioned, but i think i kind of have a thing for less known artists/bands like Damien Rice, Paper Route, Vast .. and lately i've been obcessing over Alex Clare's music (idk if you know any of these but if you don't you should listen to their stuff right away!) :b
and i'm also craaazy for kind of melancholic/gothic bands like Red, Broken Iris, Within Temptation, Evanescence, etc.. their songs are so full of emotion.. most of Red's songs always get me in the mood to cry. but they're so beautiful.. :'$
big smile
wow ! I love florence & the machine ,too . btw Rita , I'm dying for s4 to see what klaus gonna do in Tyler's body ,but I hope caroline open her eyes and choose klaus at the end !
''we don't need another delena story ''
tell me what do you love about klaroline ?and why?
big smile
HI everyone!!
I just got back from Portugal yesterday, I had such an amazing time! :D
I haven't read any of your posts since I left, so I'll do that later, just wanted to stop by to say hi ;) Miss you girls!
over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
heart
'We don't need another delena story' why would you say that? Because Elena chose Stefan in the S3 finale? That doesn't mean anything. She WILL choose Damon in the series finale. I'm sorry, if I sound bitchy. DE are my OTP and I will always defend them, no matter where I am.

But this is the Klaroline spot, so let's talk about Klaroline. I really hope we're getting lots of Klaroline scenes in season 4 and then I mean with Joseph.

My name is Ellen, btw.
'We don't need another delena story' why would you say that? Because Elena chose Stefan in the S3 fin
FINALLY I AM BACK!
Okay so a few weeks ago I went on vacation to California but when I returned my internet lost connection. My house was always spotty with internet but we lost connection and by the time we finally called the guy to get it fixed we had to leave on another vacation to visit a relative in the hospital but now I am back :D <333

Anyways, it is sad to say I didn't miss much :( but I guess that means less to catch up on. OMG RITA, ARYA, AND SAHAR I MISSED YOU GIRLS <3 I miss Iv and Bassie also <3

I also see we have new family members. I am Eleni, 16 years old and I live in the US. It is amazing to meet you Amy :D I look forward to talking to you as well.

Arya I am glad you had a good time in Portugal :) and how has everyone else been?
over a year ago -smileygirl97- said…
smile
Heyy, my name is Nicki and I just came to fanpop :) I thought that this chat would be a good opportunity to make friends! Klaroline is my favorite couple ♥ I used to be a big fan of Tyler and Caroline, but when she came closer with Klaus, they became my OTP ♥ I also like Aria&Ezra from Pretty Little Liars ♥