random anime rp for teens Random Anime The Next Generation Part 1

nidoqueen posted on Mar 03, 2013 at 08:57AM
sense this is some how turning into the random anime rp and i love the fact that is so any one who wants to be in on it pick your anime charterers and/or OCs and join in on the fun. ^ ^

(the vid is something that an old friend of mine made for the random anime rp forms clubit's going to be the theam song yeah trying to keep the memory of the those rps alive)
last edited on Sep 30, 2013 at 11:44AM

random anime rp for teens 2367 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 2367

over a year ago killer24 said…
Alex: *holds her close* "I know you see things differently from up here, I even though you think the humans hate you and your family they're just scared because your different"
over a year ago nidoqueen said…
fox:yeah i know it seams thow no matter how miny times we save there ungrateful butts thay still fear us
last edited over a year ago
Alex: "that's because humans like to be in control but you guys are not like them so your unpredictable and they fear you does it make sence?" *looks at her*
fox:*looked a little sad* sadly yes it does
Alex: "i know the truth hurts but humans are like kids they need to be looked after and helped even if they kick and scream, but lets put that behind us how do you like the view?"
fox:i love the view every one looks like ants
Alex: "anywhere you want to go?". *looks at her with a grin*
fox:i would love to see my home world again but sadly i don't even know how i got here
Alex: "I am not sure on where it is, i didn't even know it existed until I met you". *looks at her apoligeticly*
fox:it's ok all i know is i got here five years ago
Alex: "cool, what did you first think about the world then?"
fox:i didn't know what to think i was just hoping you wasn't one of those pervs
Alex: "well the only girl I have met was a friend angel" *laughs nervously*
fox:*her fox ears pend back and looked sad again*
Alex: "other than you and your sister, I don't do the hole perv thing If i did burn me as much as you like, when we are on e ground so I don't drop you"
fox:you started off right so if you touch me in the butt or something now it wouldn't bother me
Alex: "w...why would you think I would I respect girls or in your case women". *turns a little bit red*
fox:i know that a good first impression is the most inporten so if i was greeted with a slap on the butt on the firs meeting that is when i would have burned you but now that i'm your girlfriend i feel safe hence i'd feel comfortable with where ever you touch see
Alex: "Of corse you should feel safe i would never hurt you and those who do will pay". *turns even redder*
fox:are you blushing? *pin ears back again and looked sad* or are you getting mad at me?
Alex: "no I'm not mad its just my face is burning maybe it's the sun" *looks away*
fox:maybe we should go to the shade then
Alex: "tell me where to fly then" *looks back at her the red still there*
fox:my house in this world is over there *points at a house that was closest to the forest*
Alex: "ok hold on tight". *flys to the house and lands in front of it* "here we are"
fox:*unlocks and opens the door*
Alex: "nice house" *looks around him at the trees and the front of the house*
fox:and part of it is the volpix's habitat *smiles*
Alex: "cool, you will have to tell me about the Volpix's some time" *looks at her and grins*
fox:i have it's ears and six tails but min is so close together you can't tell it's a fire type pokemon infack that was my first pokemon *wisles* pixie where are you girl?
*a red fox runs in wagging her tails like a dog then jumps into her arms*
fox:there's my little girl *hugs her*
pixie:*nuzzles her* vol vol vol volpix vol
fox:yeah i know girl you missed me but i got to work if i want to buy ingredients for your pokemon
fox:i have it's ears and six tails but min is so close together you can't tell it's a fire type pokem
Alex: "she looks cute, she is a she right or have i got the wrong gender?" *looks at Pixie then at Fox*
fox:*looks at him giggling* i take it that you didn't hear me say good girl?
Alex: "so she is a she then, cool" *smiles at her stupidly*
fox:*giggles*
pixie:*a fox like giggle*
Alex: "both you giggles are really cute". *laughs*
fox:thank you, do you want to pet her? she wouldn't bight *smiles*
Alex: "Umm okay then". *pets her*. "She is so soft, I guess you knew that already hahahahaha"
pixie:*tail wags out of enjoyment* vol vol
fox:she's my good little girl i love her when she evolves into ninetails my tail and ears will change to and she will only evolve when a fire stone is used
Alex: "a fire stone?, evolve?" *looks at her confused*
fox:it's.... something that happens in my world some pokemon evolves at serten levels some takes serten stones to evolve
Alex: "oh" *smiles at her stupidly again* "like I said you really need to tell me about this place some time"
fox:i can tell you now if you want *smiles*
Alex: "sure, please I would like to know everything. Oh you have a lovely smile"
fox:well at the age of ten kids gets there first pokemon then travels the world to catch and train there pokemon one of my dad's friends ash ketchem he left home at the age of ten after so miny years he came back rested up then left again some later becomes pokemon masters, some like my dad becomes pokemon breeders, some enters pokemon contests there is some evil teams that some of them like team magma, team aqua, and the go rock squad only wants types of pokemon some like team rocket is idiots the rest like team galactic, team demsum, and team plasma is just out and out evil one team is out to kill me and my family cos of who we are there called the anti-pokemon royalty,there is 635 pokemon and counting there is and 17 types me and pixie falls under fire type we use something called a pokeball to catch pokemon
Alex: "cool, but don't worry I won't let them hurt you or Pixie". *smiles at them*
fox:it's the ones that steals pokemon i'm not worried about the anti-pokeroyal i fear thay have been after the pokemon royalty for years ever sense the first king of all pokemon
Alex: "I would have thought you were a fire type because you are hot, if you don't mind me saying"
fox:*blushing* no i don't mind at all
Alex: "aw your blushing its so cute" *grins at her*
fox:*still blushing as she smiles*