random anime rp for teens Random Anime The Next Generation Part 1

nidoqueen posted on Mar 03, 2013 at 08:57AM
sense this is some how turning into the random anime rp and i love the fact that is so any one who wants to be in on it pick your anime charterers and/or OCs and join in on the fun. ^ ^

(the vid is something that an old friend of mine made for the random anime rp forms clubit's going to be the theam song yeah trying to keep the memory of the those rps alive)
last edited on Sep 30, 2013 at 11:44AM

random anime rp for teens 2367 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 2367

over a year ago heart-of_love said…
"i would love to." Miki said standing on her tiptoes and kissing his cheek.
over a year ago nidoqueen said…
matthew: *chuckles* the first kiss is always unexpected
arekkusu III: *still blushing as he hugged her*
Shi saw what was going on and smiled "i'm so teasing her later."

Miki hugs him back
over a year ago killer24 said…
Alex: "told you if you be yourself someone will like you romantically" *laughs and looks at him* "need a room you two?"
Miki blushes slightly causing Erza and Gray to laugh.
arekkusu III: *wings fan out* dude remember dude i use to live here so yeah i still got my old room
ica: but you'll need a new bed it still has the kid's bed shaped like a car from when you was a kid i didn't think we'd ever come back here so i didn't bother getting you a new one for here
arekkusu III: i can fix that i can move it and make one out of ice
ica: *nods*
arekkusu III: and any way i maybe satan but i'm still a gentleman plus..... *blushes again along with the anime sweat drop* with the profacy i'd rather wait till she's ready you know....... mom can tell you that one later
ica: yeah to avoied an ocword moment
arekkusu III: exactly
ica: and i think i already told you..... i think the birds of three one as cool as ice
zandra: two has the rage of lightning
molly: three as wild as fire
breona: articuno zapdos moltres uno dos tres one two three one try two tries three tries
arekkusu III: oh god *blushes more with his hand over his face*
L: *sitting watching and listing to what was going on*
breona: it took one try for ica to get young A.KIII here zandra twice to get zack and molly three to get her twins fay and matthew
matthew: i....... *blushing under his mask* really need to try and hold it in next time then
L: *dark eyes dart to matthew* easyer said then dun matthew
matthew: ........ yeah...... i know
hanzo: *chuckles*
arekkusu III: why the f*ck are you all making this an ocword moment? alex was only joking you know gees unlike zack i'm not dumb anuff to try any thing till she's ready he'd do any thing if given a chance to
zack: what the hell shut up before i kill you cuz
arekkusu III: uh hu *rolls his eyes* yeah go ahead and try it see what happens
zack: is that a challenge
matthew: zack go A.KIII calm down think cool as ice
arekkusu III: *eyes widen* matt you just gave me an idea
matthew: and what may that be?
arekkusu III: that's it matt meet me in the training spot after lunch
ica: he's got an idea on how to control the powers
matthew: i see alright A.KIII hope it works
Miki's face was blank and then it hit her. "AHH." she blushed a bright red like Erza's hair and Shi laughed as Natsu put her down on the ground. "i'm gonna tease you." Shi says caushing Miki to chase her around the group. but Shi was faster.
ica and molly: *giggls*
zack: yeah and me and angle boy here will be teasing A.KIII till thay get married that is
arekkusu III: *facepalms at zack's remark* no dumb@$$ you won't cos you will just take it to far
Miki and Shi laugh but stop once Shi bumps into something. "......." Shi was frozen in terror and Miki turned and ran. the creature had two rows of sharp teeth, blood pored from it's mouth and emty eye sockets. "SHI!" Natsu shouted running to her as she stood frozen in place.
arekkusu III: never mine perfect test subject *flash steps tord the creature (like in the pic) as his uncle's blade appears in his hand and the words as cool as ice repeating over and over in his head* RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!­!!! DIE LUCOHELLIAN SCUM YOU WILL NEVER LAY ONE FINGER ON MY GIRL OR SHI!!!!
matthew and hanzo: *ames the palm of there hands at the creature and a kuni spear flies out of there hands* GET OVER HERE!
zack: GET THE F*CK AWAY FROM HER!!! *a red lightning arow forms as he draws his bow and shoots it
spike: *firing his gun at the beast*
ica: just like his father *ice shards form around her and fly at it*
breona and L: *running to protect the baby*
ceil: *removes his eye patch* sebastian do not let that thing get to the manor
Sebastian: yes my young master *starts throwing kitchen knives at it*
molly: *throws fireballs* what the hell is that thing?
arekkusu III: i think it's just one of them lucohelIans *jumps up to slice it down the middle*
last edited over a year ago
arekkusu III: never mine perfect test subject *flash steps tord the creature (like in the pic) as his
Alex: "we'll talk about that nickname later sparky" *shoots the thing with his gun*
"Karyūnohōkō!" Natsu shouted flames erupting from his mouth.
"Rekippu tengoku no hoīruāmā'' Erza said changing armors
"Aisumeikuransu" Gray yelled

[Roar of the Fire Dragon]
[Requip Heaven's Wheel Armor]
[Ice Make Lance]
"Karyūnohōkō!" Natsu shouted flames erupting from his mouth.
"Rekippu tengoku no hoīruāmā'' Er
zack: *keeps firing the lightning arows* what nickname you mean angle right? and hay sparky is cool i am the bird of lightning after all
arekkusu III: *his ice wings keeping him up as the blade hits dead center of it's head slicing it*
The creature fell dead as Shi crawled away and hid behind Natsu.
arekkusu III: miki mom you two ok?
zack: you ok shi? it didn't hurt you did it?
ica: yeah i'm just fine sweetie *smiles*
Miki nodded "just fine."
Shi scowled "if you mean scared to death..yea i'm great"
arekkusu III: good *smiles* don't want you getting hurt
zack: sorry for being concerned i thought shark breath hurt you
arekkusu III: zack give up and shut up she has natsu plus i think some one already has her eyes on you the lady may be a demon but she was asking about you while you was in the bathroom
zack: what the hell A.KIII when was you going to tell me
arekkusu III: when you stopped being an @$$
zack: you wasn't going to tel me sh*i!!!!
arekkusu III: zack i'm not going to listion to you run your mouth ok we'r going back to the manor *picks up miki bridle stile and head's back to the manor*
ica: well what ever he did worked his mind is calm there fore making him calm
Miki lets out a shreak as he pick her up.

Shi and team Natsy roll there eyes and follow.
arekkusu III: sorry if i scared you miki i can put you down if you want
zack: aw hell he's the one being the @$$ not me *runs after them*
matthew: here we go again *does the same*
ica: *giggles* that's my little boy *fallows*
zandra: amazing he's like both his mother and father
hanzo: haven't dun that in awhile
molly: what hanzo sweetie?
hanzo: this *also picks her up bridle stile then runs after them*
cloud: wow
spike: i need a drink
jet: you always need a drink spike
hona: i hate to say this hun but he's right *the rest of my charterers fallow*
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Ivan stretched. "Hey guys, sorry to say, but i have to go for a while. Im being replaced or what not." he yawned. "I'll be back hopefully."
arekkusu III: will do dude just be careful alright
ica: one question before you go? have we altered my son's futer any at all?
molly: and my twins?
zandra: or my little boy?
hanzo: he has a family resimblince to one of us but i can not tell who
breona: now that you motion it your right *walks over to him and stares him deep in the eyes with her thumb on her lower lip* are you related to one of us some how?
Ivan smiled. "You never know. You just might be my mother." he laughed. "And as for your future Satan, i'd say its made quiet a few changes ya know. Pretty decent and all." he scratched his head. "Alls well it ends well right?"
breona: who me? my son's named after his daddy unless i have another kid later on down the rood
L: yes and all mine and breona's kids is going to be detectives you don't even have our dark under eye
ica:he's not going to like the idea that he'll still be satan but still as long as it goes well and every one stays alive it's all that matters thow i would like to meet my grand kids if that's the future you came from *smiles*
zandra: the way zack acts i don't think i'll ever get grand kids
molly: yeah and my little matt would be to bisy to come visit us and fay her and the grand babies woun't leave us alone *giggles*
hanzo: yes i agree
"Of course i dont have the dark under eye. Well, maybe i do. It just doesnt show until i get pissed." Ivan's watch started to beep. "Oh crap.....well, i guess i gotta talk fast then. Uh, lets see. How do i put this......Im actually Zandra's son, but was adopted after she ABANDONED me." he said with slight anger. "Im actually another version of Zack to make it simple. Our difference is, we look nothing alike and i have a slight bit of satan in me. Welp, gotta go, see ya!" a portal opened and he disappeared.
zandra: i'd never abandon my baby i didn't do that to zack
arekkusu III: oh holy shoot *starts laughing* zack i'll finaly have a cuzen on my side when you go idiot cos this time he'll hang around me for to long kinda like a little bro
zandra: i mean even if i was raped i would never just throw away my baby *starts to tear up*
arekkusu III: i know aunt zandra
cloud: does that mean you wanna try again?
zandra: yes just so that i can right the wrong i cosed
zack: well he hid his wings extreamly well maybe he'd teach me a thing or two
arekkusu III: yeah he'd be less annoing
zack: WHAT WAS THAT!?!
arekkusu III: oh nothing
zack: just what i thought ice brain
arekkusu III: go on ahead aunt zandra *puts miki back to her feet* we'll come git you is comething comes up
zandra: *nods and gets cloud by the hand and heads up stares to there room*
arekkusu III: *biting his lower lip*
L: *staring at breona*
breona: i agree with you we all should go to bed and rest up for tomaro we don't know what'll happen
arekkusu III: good point
Sebastian: i will gide you to your room miss miki
arekkusu III: *kisses her good night* sweet dreams and have a good night sleep *smiles*
Someone appeared on the roof of the house out of a portal. "Man oh man.......if traveling like that isnt weird, i dont know what is....." small horns were on the sides of his head. He spoke quietly and walked even more quiet. He could see through the house. "Looks like everyone's headin to bed......."
L: not really me and arekkusu III is the only ones awake *sits perched on his tows hugging his knees on a serten spot of the roof (like in pic)* i always get on the roof when it's about to rain *puts his thumb on his lower lip as he talked without looking at him and looking up at the sky as it starts to drizzle* i take it you are arekkusu the forth from his future thay said thay was going to keep his father's name in the family plus he is the only one with ice blue hair hair that could have kids
L: not really me and arekkusu III is the only ones awake *sits perched on his tows hugging his knees
"Weeellll......looks like you got me...." Arekkusu the 4th scratched his head. His ice blue hair was about shoulder length and his sky blue eyes had a slight spark in them. "He looked up at the sky and some of the light rain drops froze when they came in contact with his skin. "Anyways, im my Cousin Ivan's replacement for now." he looked at L sideways. "Jeez......you're creepier now than you are in the future....."
L: oh? *sighs* hm i get called creepy a lot so.... *looks at him like in pic* is my boy like i hoped he'd be? there is no logic in any of this so i figured i'd ask i figured his deduction skills would be higher then mine and his mother's combind but... i'm not the one that can see or predict the future i leave that to one of my sister in-laws
L: oh? *sighs* hm i get called creepy a lot so.... *looks at him like in pic* is my boy like i hoped
Arekkusu shrugged. "Hey, their future sights arent even accurate 75% of the time anyways. But yeah, L Jr.'s pretty cool. Not creepy at all either." he scratched his head again. "Well, now that im here, i need to find a wife....."
L: shouldn't you do that in your own time? you could risk altering your own time line and giving it that your father is already with the one that is most likely your mother right now that is if i am correct on witch case is as a rule of mine and maybe jr's to i wouldn't know but the rule is i'm always right second if i should happen to be wrong it's back to rule one i am always right if you stick with me you will learn a lot i asure you even tho you are your father's successor hm and to how i figured out you was my nephews boy blur hair your grate grand father's ACDC shirt gate grand father's pants the demon horns the timpature in the air colder then when i came out here suggesting that the articuno side of you is just as strong as your demon your sloths reek of sigoret smoke meaning you are a smoker i also detect something my wife calls the PK shardany suggests that you stopped to get a "slight" drink on the way here
L: shouldn't you do that in your own time? you could risk altering your own time line and giving it t
nidoqueen commented…
yeah i got a tun of picks of L for perfest seans ^ ^ over a year ago
Alex: "how about Zappy?, or I can think of another?"
Arekkusu facepalmed. "Just shut up....." the drizzling stopped. "This wont change much because i have this." he held up his arm and revealed something that looked like a watch. "Nothing will change unless its forced to."
zack: funny *chuckles* again i'm half zapdos *looks at the door leading to the bar* YO A.K COULD YOU GET ME A DRINK TO!?!
arekkusu III: GET IT YOURSELF YOU GOT TWO HANDS!
zack: UM YOUR THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO MIX DRINKS CUZ!
arekkusu III: GOOD EXCUSE ALRIGHT HOLD ON!

L: sounds like zack couldn't sleep ether *sighs turns his head to him again as his hair dripping wet* please tell me my boy has s bright future as a detective like me and his mother and does he have any siblings? *looks away again* sorry...... i just want my boy to be happy and healthy with me being a first time father i'm on edge when i first met your aunt breona i didn't know what to think of her but if it was not for her i would still be dead sorry if i'm starting to sound boring and it's wrong of me to keep you from your father i'm.... just worried about my son's future i shouldn't even be asking these things but i'm sure your father would feel the same and asking a bunch of questions if he knew he'll be a father one day....... that is is if he don't pass-out again knowing him he most likely when you was born am i right?
zack: funny *chuckles* again i'm half zapdos *looks at the door leading to the bar* YO A.K COULD YOU
The young devil shrugged. "I dunno. Maybe he will, maybe he wont. It would be crappy if he did though." Arekkusu sighed. "Ugh.......this is crazy......" he scratched his head again.
L: is all detectives creepy to you? where is your logic in that? not all detectives is the same it is a shocker that me and breona is so much alike but still we are not all alike no detectives other then my family knows that sitting like i am right now will keep the deduction skills i do not sit like this cos i want to i have to if i wher to sot normal my deduction skills will drop ruffly 40% *stands up like in pic* i'm going to bed....... maybe have some fun for the second time tonight before bed if your going to see your father's younger self then a suggest you do it now before he gets to drunk to talk and think strate he becomes an idiot when he's drunk worce then zack
L: is all detectives creepy to you? where is your logic in that? not all detectives is the same it is
"Im here to kill that bastard......not talk." Arekussu said bluntly. "I hate that coward.......so much......" he begin to growl slightly.
L: *stares at him as if he could see into his vary soul* what may i as did he do for you to do that? as long as i'v known the boy he has never been a coward....... he's alot like your grate grand father jemuzu to be honest and with all that he's been threw and that job he has i'm suprised he hasn't tried to kill himself by now just don't kill him you haven't been born yet so if you kill him that bad wait till after miki has you..... or just hope she kisses him afterwords that's the only way to revive him
arekkusu III: *climbing up on the latter to the roof* yo L you want a drink dude? *eyes widen*
L:tea if you don't mind you know how i like it
arekkusu III: ok *walks over* and L how the hell did you get a mirror up here
L: and he is already drunk out of head
arekkusu III: ho sh*t! *jumps back and almost falls off the roof*
L: *chuckles under his breath* and now he gets it and now i'm going to my wife before i get thrown into this family disput *climbs down*
arekkusu III: i... uh.... ment to do that
L: YEAH RIGHT A.KIII! AND BE CAREFUL HE WANTS TO KILL YOU FOR SOMETHING YOU DID
arekkusu III: *sweat drop* oh hell um..... hehe i uh...... i...... messed up bad didn't i? well.... what ever it is take me to the future and i'll kick my own @$$ for you
nidoqueen commented…
he'd do it to if he could lol ^ ^ over a year ago
A.K 4th growled. "Im not kidding you moron." his eyes turned a cold chilling dark blue. "You disgust me......"
arekkusu III: i wasn't kidding ether did my brain get fried in the future or something? i mean hanging around zack can do that to any one d-did miki send you to kill me? and what the hell did i do? i know i pass out when i know a baby is being born but hay your grate grandpa jemuzu was the same way..... i..... got that from his jeans *gulps when he has a flash back from when he was a kid and seen zack being born and skin goes pale* jeez *shakes his head* trust me kiddo if i knew what i did i'd kick my own @$$ for it then try to make it to where it never happened in the first place i know my mom would love to change the past if she could just to get my father and grand father back if any thing i'd try to be better then my old man
"Shut your mouth........" A.K 4th snarled. "You're the reason my mother's dead, asshole." His eyes flash red and his horns turn darker. "You're the reason the future was the way it was until Ivan showed up.......i cant allow you to live anymore......"
"Shut your mouth........" A.K 4th snarled. "You're the reason my mother's dead, asshole." His eyes flash red and his horns turn darker. "You're the reason the future was the way it was until Ivan showed up.......i cant allow you to live anymore......i dont care if im wiped from existence.....im going to kill you......"
arekkusu III: *eyes widen along with the look of worry* kiddo please i can fix this i would never let any thing happen to your mother i'd be like my grandpa when grandma Ai was killed i wouldn't be able to live with myself *falls to his knees as his wings starts to drip and starts talking to himself* what the hell did i become in the future? some kind of monster? one as cool as ice, two has the rage of lightning three as wild as fire when the three birds power conbind will tame the beast of the sea *draws his own blade then takes his grand father's desert eagle and throws them both aside* i wish to make amens *closes eyes tight as thay glow ice blue* I DO NOT WISH TO BE F*CKING SATAN ANY MORE I WILL DO WHAT EVER THE HELL IT F*CKING TAKES TO PROTECT MIKI *eyes open glowing red voice sounding demonic and a song going threw his head* DAKUAISU GET OUT OF MY HEAD AND OUT OF MY BODY YOU ARE MOST LIKELY THE REAL COS HERE ONCE I'M DUN KILLING YOU I'M GOING TO F*CKING KICK MY OWN @$$!!!

L: *at his and breona's bedroom door and in his mind as he stares at the door nob* come on kid do the right thing and take my words to heart do not kill him i bleave in you i bleave you can give your own father a second chance your aunt breona gave me a second chance at life so give give father a chance to change just him knowing he did something wrong is anuff for any man like him cry
nidoqueen commented…
my child by distirbed moment here over a year ago
Alex: *climbs into a tree and looks around* "man a lot of stuff has happened since I met these guys" *laughs*
arekkusu III: NO DIP SURELOC NOW GET THE HELL OVER HERE AND HELP ME DAM IT!
Alex: "sorry" *rushes over and lifts him up* "need a cold place?"
arekkusu III: hell no help me talk some sense in to this kid's head *point's at A.K4* he want's to f*cking kill me befor he's even born
Alex: "um who is he?" *looks at A.K4*
arekkusu III: my kid from the future he's saying i'm the cos of his mother dying i wouldn't do any thing to hurt miki and i wouldn't let any thing elts hurt her ether so most likely dakuaisu fed him lies to be rid of me i kept my father's name in the family so yeah put two and two together *looks up* please kiddo if the future dakuaisu is in your head to right now don't lision to him think with the heart of articuno that you was born with *a song playing in there heads* we are both satan here don't let that demon control you like he did me years ago

L: *sighs* thay was right i do got a weakness *runs back to the latter and climbs back up* kid you trust me right? lission to your father from what ica has told me it wouldn't have been him that cosed any thing and from the all these years i'v known him he wouldn't perpisly harm those he cares for this idiot wouldn't even harm a fly unless he had to
arekkusu III: uncle L and there you go kiddo he's a wise man
L: now don't do something you'd regret give your father's younger self a chance to make things right again by you being a first time father is nerve racking as you already seen and as you see now he doesn't know any thing about being a father but now that your standing here wanting to kill him he'll understand i still got questions myself but if i have to i will help him protect miki that is if she's your mother
arekkusu III: even if you did kill me kiddo miki can revive me with just one kiss i don't get how that works ether but it does
L: see even if you do manage to kill him your efforts is illogical
arekkusu III: *eyes that of a begger* please kiddo my boy i had to have told you stories about your grate grandpa jemuzu and what all he has dun right..... think about what he'd do
Miki watched quietly blush dotting her cheeks.
Shi walked into the room (no idea where she was) "what's going on in here?" she asked streaching
Team Natsu shrugged. "no idea." Erza replied