random anime rp for teens Random Anime The Next Generation Part 1

nidoqueen posted on Mar 03, 2013 at 08:57AM
sense this is some how turning into the random anime rp and i love the fact that is so any one who wants to be in on it pick your anime charterers and/or OCs and join in on the fun. ^ ^

(the vid is something that an old friend of mine made for the random anime rp forms clubit's going to be the theam song yeah trying to keep the memory of the those rps alive)
last edited on Sep 30, 2013 at 11:44AM
save

random anime rp for teens 2367 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 2367

over a year ago nidoqueen said…
ica: so lets get him inside and have him to refrain from training *tries to help him up and his body smolders* oh no
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
Natsu: what's going on?"
Gray: is that bad?"
over a year ago killer24 said…
Alex: "from what I've seen it is bad, very bad" *walks over to him and starts thinking*
ica: satan is normally not sapose to have any feelings what so ever so me helping him inside is making it worse
Shi: oh....well then do we just leave him here?"
Natsu:............
Erza.........
Gray.........
Happy *munch*
Shi: Happy now is not the time to be eating!!!
ica: no we can't just leave him out here
Alex: "you can't touch him right, with you bare hands why not you a blanket or something?"
Natsu grabs the back of Ak3's shirt " how about we just us this i don't think it will hurt him other then a grass/rug burn."
Shi: NATSU!!
Natsu: uh oh
ica: it won't me just him
Shi: Ica you just confused me.
Natsu:*quickly hides behind Erza*
Alex: *watches Natsu and eases an eyebrow*
Natsu: sometimes i don't know who's more scarey, Erza or Shi."
Erza: EXCUSE ME!!
Natsu: Ack! *he hides in a bush*
ica: it woun't hurt me it'll only hurt him
Alex: "why not wake him up and ask him to go in there?"
Shi: wouldn't that be bad, what if he wakes up and still tries to kill Ica?"
Alex: "I'll knock him out again or just stop him"
"well good luck with that" Natsu says
Alex: "you doubt an angel?, that's a first"
Shi Smacks Natsu upside the head "OW!"
Alex: *laughs*
zack: ho wow *smiles*
ica: he'll be fine but he can't have any amoshions at all if he cries his skin burns it even hurts him to laugh or show anger
"so..no emotions?" Shi asks surprised
Natsu lights a stick on fire and eat's it.*
Shi looks at Natsu "why are you eating right now?"
Natsu replies "i'm hungry."
Alex: "so don't get him angry or emotional, got it. Why are you eating fire?"
Shi: "its a dragon slayer thing."
Natsu: it boost's my power"
Shi: When Natsu eat's fire his flames become more intense and he becomes stronger once he ever grew dragon scales on his body."
Alex: "dragons!, haven't heard of them in centuries" *smiles at the thought*
ica: i know it's sad it was the same way with his father and grand father
Shi: well that's sad
*Natsu grabs Alex by the shirt* "do you know a dragon that goes by the name of Igneel?!"
Shi grabs his arm "calm down Natsu"
ica: i fear it'll only go away once he's married and has his own kid but he is treated the same way i am *siys* like a freak *gets him to the couch*
arekkusu III: *starts tossing and turning*
Alex: "I've never seen him but I have heard his name once or twice years ago" *watches him carefully*
ica: it hurts to see him like this and in that much pain
Shi:i'm sorry Ica."
Natsu drops Alex and growls softly.
Erza: Natsu you'll find him soon."
Gray: She's right flame brains."
ica: it wasn't your fault shi it's the job of satan and them demons
Alex: "yeah for an ice prince he's hot-headed" *looks down at him* "I'll keep an eye on him"
ica: thank you alex
Alex: "I am a guardian angel might as well guard him, who knows I might help him get a girl" *laughs* "not that he needs my help, he can do it"
Shi and Erza laugh quietly while Gray and Natsu start bickering again. "Natsu stop it!" Shi snaps at him, she walks over and quietly puts her hand on A.K 3's head.
arekkusu III: *turns his head and gritted teeth from the pain*
ica: see with his father every time i kissed, hugged, or touched him his skin smoldered and hurt him
Alex: "then how is he here.....never mind don't want to know"
ica: me and my sisters had just got to this world and arekkusu K's father jemuzu was getting married to AI the hell girl as soon as A.K seen me it whent from love at first site to my wings melting off killing me in the prosses then he had his friend G-rag to kiss me then it whent from love to tottle confusion i still loved A.K but he didn't know wether he wanted me or not it took G-rag using me to carry something called a drug and me trying to protect him me and G-rag whent to an old underground war bunker and hid from the others we used that alone to our advantige till the men in black found us and had wiped my memory clean *looks back at A.K3* i was confused but i was happy cos i had my arekkusu K back it still hurt him to he knew i was pregnit plus him being satan and the fact he knew he put me in danger it was eating him up knowing what he put me threw so he vowed to be his father till the day he died *closes eyes and tears starts to flow down her face* A.KIII here was five when arekkusu K was killed by them vary same demons i do miss arekkusu but i had no choise but to move on *puts a hand on the side of his face*
arekkusu III: *flinches just as the skin where she touched smolders*
ica: *takes hand away* i had to for his sake it was hurting him to see his mom cry him and my siblings is all i got left and it hurts to see him like this
zack: why don't he just quit the job and let some one elts be satan
ica: it don't work that way zack all we can do is let him rest
Alex: "that's a touching story, don't worry he's not going to get killed with me here" *smiles at her comfortingly*
ica: you realize that your god may not appruve of you protecting satan?
Alex: "details, it's not like he can kill satan besides they need each other they'll go insane from boredom if they didn't fight a times"
Shi, Erza,Gray and Natsu stare at them like there insane. "What world are we in again?" Shi asks covering her eyes with her hand. Natsu and Gray shrug.
ica: *giggles a little*
Alex: "it's confusing but you'll get it in the end....hopefully"
ica: i thought it was funny -smiles-
Alex: "well you've been through it already, a couple of days ago I thought there was one god and devil who wasn't like A.K 3"
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
((Hey Hey long time no see right? Anyways, I was wondering if i could rejoin ((Though i didnt know i said i was leaving which i kinda did)) )) But i finally kicked college's ass and found some time! :D

name: Ivan
race: Unknown -For now-
Extra: He likes to burn stuff. Its kind of an urge sometimes. But other than that, he's usually on a skateboard and likes to "Experiment" with things. He drinks this green liquid out of a tube thingy so he can keep control of his powers. The red ones boost his power. The yellow, well, not even he knows.

last edited over a year ago
((Hey Hey long time no see right? Anyways, I was wondering if i could rejoin ((Though i didnt know i
(Liquid! Well come back man)
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
(Yo dude, :P thanks)