random anime rp for teens Random Anime The Next Generation Part 1

nidoqueen posted on Mar 03, 2013 at 08:57AM
sense this is some how turning into the random anime rp and i love the fact that is so any one who wants to be in on it pick your anime charterers and/or OCs and join in on the fun. ^ ^

(the vid is something that an old friend of mine made for the random anime rp forms clubit's going to be the theam song yeah trying to keep the memory of the those rps alive)
last edited on Sep 30, 2013 at 11:44AM

random anime rp for teens 2367 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 2367

over a year ago killer24 said…
Alex: *jumps in the air and flys to a forest* "well we're looking for balls damn that sounds weird"
over a year ago nidoqueen said…
fox: i know but sis said thay was orange and has a serten number of little red stars so so finding one of thoes is like finding a needle in a hay stack

matthew and molly: *both land at an entrance to a cave*
matthew: *turns back human*
hanzo: *jumps off molly's back*
molly: *turns back human* why did you want to look here so bad for
hanzo: there is a stachue of a dragon here some where i am thinking this should be where we look first
molly: sounds like a plane *gets closer to the mouth of the cave her eyes glow red* power of wild fire reveal what can not be seen show every and all traps *serten spots glow* ok hun lead the way
Alex: *lands and puts her down* "you know this is bugging me if the first wish worked and hurt them or something wouldn't they know this was a move you guys would make so why wouldn't they come and stop us?"
fox: i wasn't there last time so i wouldn't know my brother and sisters would know more about it then i would *turns into umbreon and sniffs the ground*
Alex: "I'm just saying are they really that dumb there'd fall or the same thing?"
fox: my gess i think so but then thay may have a new tacktick
Alex: *draws he's sword* "we should be careful"
fox: *sniffs the air* you sense something to?
Alex: "I'm not sure but we should be careful anyway"
fox: just to let you know if my fur stands on end fly and don't look back cos i'll set this place a blaze and it might hurt you
Alex: "no i'm staying even if I get a little burned"
fox: i don't want you getting hurt
Alex: "it's a little fire i'll be fine"
fox: um no it's not a little fire i'll be using i'll use supernova it'll distroy any thing and every thing in it's path i say it's the altament fire move ever

breona: i wonder if these dragon ball things have a sent
L: *not saying any thing just looking around thinking of all the places one of them could be*
breona: well any ideas?
L: well with it being a mistical orb most likely it would be in a hole of a tree, painted to look a rock or near a shrine
breona: just what i was thinking to
Alex: "oh, still I'll make sure it'll never come to that"
fox: i hope not to but...... *sniffs the air* i smell tar *fallows sent*
zandra and zack: *still flying staring at all the mountens*
zandra: hun you see any thing?
cloud: nothing yet dear
zack: i think i see something *does a nose dive then lands*
zandra: *fallows*
Alex: "tar in the woods that's not right"
*these black blob like things soround them*
fox: *foxeyes widen* there the size of a rattacate *thinking back to what her sisters had told her* oh holy shoot these is the same things that attacked ica, zandra, and molly years ago
Alex: *gets ready to fight*
fox: *uses flamethrower on sum of them then one of them makes a jump for her *
Alex: *gets in front of her and slashes through it*
fox: we gotta find the nest with this many here it shouldn't be to far
Alex: "ok you look from a tree i'll fight them"
fox: i don't think foxes can climb treas can thay? *eyes widen then she looks behind her chewing on her tail* grrrrrrr off my tale my tale belongs to only my man *flicks her tale flicking it off it's back hitting a tree*
Alex: "try then, I'll keep them off your lovely tail" *smiles and slashes another*
fox: *tries to but her thick claws only peal away the bark* some times i wish i was a cat *grals then say* no good *tries jumping for one of the branches but it not working*
Alex: "fine lets just walk or run. And you're a lovely fox" *stabs one and looks at her*
fox: thank you *eyes widen as one tried to make it's move while his back was turned she jumped for it theh it was tooth and claw rolling on the ground biting and scratching**
Alex: *turns and looks at her stunned*
fox: *looking more and more wild by the moment as she kept fighting a firy orb forming in her mouth and eyes going black*
Alex: "what's going on?" *looks at her shocked*
volpix: *pops out of the pokeball hiden deep in fox's fur* master seen one about to attack you so she attacked it to protect you but now her anger has got her getting ready to use supernova i sugest you run while you can
Alex: "wait what?, you know I can't leave her she'll get in trouble"
fox: master be fine master may not be relize what master doing right now but she know what she doing master protecting you if you get hurt what master do for you would be in vain now get out of here befor master attach hurt you
fox: *the orb gets bigger*
Alex: "but I just leave her?, it won't be that bad"
volpix: grrrrrr *jumps up on his head and a clear dome like shield appears over both as the orb inplods in on itself making the biggest explosion
*every thing around them was burnt to ash*
fox: *laying still on what was once a lush green forest floor*
volpix: master *jumps down and runs to her to see if she was ok* ok master just knocked out master be fine
Alex: *rushes to her and makes sure she's ok* "remind me to never piss her off ok?"
volpix: got you but master ok only out knocked out \
Alex: "okay then" *picks up Fox and carries her while looking for the balls*
volpix: i'd watch when master when master wakes up after that incounter and with it being that session
Alex: "ok i'll keep an eye on her"
volpix: *runs ahead to something in the ash that was orange*
Alex: *follows her* "did you find it"
volpix: *sniffs it* me think so looks like a ball *she rolls it with her nose till three red stars was seen* isn't that what ica say it look like?
Alex: "yeah that's it, grab it and hop on I'll fly us back"
volpix: me have no aposable thumbs so me no can grab *jumps onto his head*
Alex: "right, forgot" *holds Fox and balances Volpix then picks up the ball and slips it into a pocket then spreads wings* "you want to stay up there you might fall off"
volpix: no where elts to go without waking master and how did you get that basketball size ball ib your pocket?
Alex: "I'm an angel so I know some magic"