random anime rp for teens Random Anime The Next Generation Part 1

nidoqueen posted on Mar 03, 2013 at 08:57AM
sense this is some how turning into the random anime rp and i love the fact that is so any one who wants to be in on it pick your anime charterers and/or OCs and join in on the fun. ^ ^

(the vid is something that an old friend of mine made for the random anime rp forms clubit's going to be the theam song yeah trying to keep the memory of the those rps alive)
last edited on Sep 30, 2013 at 11:44AM

random anime rp for teens 2367 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 2367

over a year ago killer24 said…
(you know I'm guessing with this stuff because in england we don't have snow cones)
Alex: "blue berry if you have it"
over a year ago nidoqueen said…
(a.kIII an ica is part articuno remember and any way there not i londen yet)
arekkusu III: ah mom's fave to as well *a cone appears out of no where in on hand and uses his powers to make a snow ball form in the other hand he puts the snow ball on the cone then uses his psy to get some water and that water turns blue and he puts it on the snow ball and hands it to him* there you go
ica: i tought him that
(you yanks think of the coolest things)
Alex: "that's cool, I bet it comes in handy sometimes"
(wow thank you no one has ever told me that before)
ica: oh yes it does we can do just about any thing with ice
arekkusu III: yeah between the powers of moltres, zapdos, and articuno ice is the most soled meaning if need be mom and i can easily make any thing for a baby out of ice
ica: yeah that brings back memories of right after you was born
arekkusu III: yeah aunt sylvia and uncle mirattu arguing over an old liqueur bottle that she dumped out all the bad stuff and washed it out
ica: *giggles* yep then hours later after i was passed out from helping my sisters revive some one you had broke your dad's nose and you was only a little new born baby
fay: *giggling*
*every one elts looked at him in shock*
ica: he didn't know his own strength *walks over and gets an old photo albome* some of these i didn't take *opens it* this is arekkusu mirattu and my son's grandpa jemuzu
last edited over a year ago
(wow thank you no one has ever told me that before)
ica: oh yes it does we can do just about any thi
nidoqueen commented…
the guy that took that pic created jemuzu and arekkusu and and arekkusu k thanks to arekkusu k and my ica we both created arekkusu III. over a year ago
ica: one of arekkusu mirattu by himself before he became a soul reaper he always threw bricks when his teams lost be got thrown out of and band from dodgers stadium sod he threw a brick at the umpire *facepalm* what a baka he was and yet he had kids with the godiss of the harvest
jemuzu jr: me being one of them my sisters couldn't come
ica: what i cant figure out is how the world thay found the time to do it with all the fighting going on
ica: one of arekkusu mirattu by himself before he became a soul reaper he always threw bricks when hi
Alex: "that's really cool"
ica: what arekkusu M throwing bricks or my son braking his dad's nose as a baby?
arekkusu III: hay isn't that one of my dad aunt and uncle from before you met dad?
ica: yep
arekkusu III: haha grandpas old hummv
ica: what arekkusu M throwing bricks or my son braking his dad's nose as a baby?
arekkusu III: hay i
Alex: "um nice pictures"
ica: yeah i know here's one of my mom and dad
(i painted this one myself)
ica: yeah i know here's one of my mom and dad
(i painted this one myself)
(look nice)
Alex: "they look happy together"
ica: oh thay were thay passed away a year after jemuzu
Alex: "I'm sorry for your loss"
ica: it's ok, this on is my oldest brother and dad's successor he is the spitting image of dad
ica: it's ok, this on is my oldest brother and dad's successor he is the spitting image of dad
Alex: "yeah he is, thats amazing"
ica: and this is his wife jen
ica: and this is his wife jen
Alex: "they look like they have fun a lot"
ica: yep expeshaly when thay had to fight the evil teams in the pokemon world *a knock could be herd at the door* hanzo could you?
hanzo: *nods and leaves to answer the door matthew and fay right at his heals*
ica: this is the lovely cupple i was just talking about
ica: yep expeshaly when thay had to fight the evil teams in the pokemon world *a knock could be herd
Alex: "evil pokémon teams?"
ica: team rocket, team magma, team aqua, go rock squad, team dimson, team galactic, the pokepinchers, and the worst team to ever exist the anti-pokeroyal there trying to kill me and my family thay'v been trying to for years it's a good thing there not here
Alex: "they're the same guys that fox said"
ica: then you know what we have to deal with in our home world only one we have to fear now is uncle iron hand and those demons
arekkusu III: what i don't understand is why now after all these years he knows he'll just loose again
ica: i wish i knew myself *looks at alix* you want to bring fox along so she don't worry or leave her here
arekkusu III: you know as well as i do she wouldn't be safe by her self here
ica: good point go get her and bring her with us
*hanzo, fay, and matthew come back in with two others right be hind him a normal scrony looking man pale skin black hair dark under the eyes and a lollipop in his mouth and a woman with a fox tale umbreon ears just as dark under the eyes black hair and a hand on her over sized belly*
ica: *quickly stood up* sis why didn't you tell me you was going to be a mommy?
breona: cos if i did you wouldn't let me come
ica: yeah i would but i wouldn't let you fight
breona: exactly
arekkusu III: *facepalm* just like old times
Alex: "I'll go and get her then" *walks out and jumps into the air and flys back*
hanzo: be quick cos i'll be teleporting all of us and all the weapons to the manor in london
arekkusu III: i just hope thay still have uncle a.k's old bar room
ica: thay should why?
arekkusu III: cos i'm going to take over his old job and if he fired that clumsy made you can take over
molly: me and my kids is the body gardes like before
breona: me and L can take care of jemuzu's old pcs
zandra: me and cloud will help hanzo and molly
zack: HAY WHAT ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!
zandra: you distroy or hide bard's flamethrower
zack:........ ok but what about after?
zandra: garde the amo and the m.r.es just encase
jemuzu jr: i'll help zack
ica: sounds like a plane

~mean while~

fox: *standing by the rood infrount of the bar partly ripped dress tears in her eyes one eye broused* where is he
Alex: *reaches her and lands in front* "what happened?"
fox: a bunch of thugs came up from behind me and some how knocked me out i woke yo with my dress torn and tied up thay seen me awake and i burned them to death and i thought you was coming back after you was dun talking to a.k?
Alex: "death!. something came up, I'm going to take you there now" *picks her up bridle style and flys back*
fox: what happend and why do i smell blood?
Alex: "that could be from you, but i'll let them tell you they explain it better" *lands in front of the house*
fox: if it was my own i would know and it's not *walks in* hay sisters hay bro in-laws what's going on?
ica: remember what all happend along time ago
fox: yeah why?
ica: there back
fox: *eyes widen* how the hell?
ica: i don't know my self
hanzo: hold tight to etch other
molly and the twins: *wraps there arms around hanzo*
*all my other carecters put a hand on his shoulders*
Alex: *looks confused but copy's them*
nidoqueen commented…
how good are you with black butler? XD over a year ago
hanzo: *teleports to the door of the manor* no need to fly when you got me *pounds on the door then all of a suden every one could hear the sound of crashing and falling* i see the made still works here
arekkusu III: *facepalm* ugh such a cluts
*then the door opens and there stood the butler*
man: ah long time no see the young master told me you all was coming
ica: but i wish it was under better times sebastian but it's not
sebastian: yes you and your family and friends do come in and make your self at home
ica: sebastian *she goes in*
*all my charterers goes in*
sebastian: now what seems to be trubbling you?
ica: remember the so many Armageddons years ago?
sebastian: i see so thay'v returned have thay
ica: saddly yes
sebastian: *claps his hands and the made comes running it*
the made: yes moster
sebastian: see to it that the two girls with the fox ears and tales is properly
the made: yes sir *helps breona to her room L right at there hills*
fox: i'll be fine just a few minor cuts and buses
arekkusu III: *starts for his uncle's old bar*
sebastian: and where do you think your going a.k?
arekkusu III: to do my uncle's old job i mean it hasn't been used in so long it's most likely covered in dust and cobwebs and the shelves is going to need restocked and the old tv would probably need an upgrade like uncle jemuzu always said you put a roof over our heads so it's the least i could do
sebastian: well well tight on top of things he obviously gets it from his grand father
ica: yes that's my little boy
Alex: "I don't think you should be drinking. Oh hallo I'm Alex by the way" *holds his hand out to Sebastian*
arekkusu III: i wasn't going to drink i was going to clean up then wait till the game is on then drink see all we gotta do is wait for his minions to come to us
sebastian: well we gentlemen amungst us *hesitantly shakes his hand* i must say i am surprised to see your kind around here other then the ones that has been after my young master and the fact that you havent killed a.kIII yet so i worn you now if you so much as lay one finger on my young master i will kill you
fox: *glares at him* over my dead body
sebastian: *walks away to get Ciel* my young master will be down shortly
fox: i do not like him already
ica: i..... for got to minsion that thay also had run ins with two angels Angela Blanc and Ash Landers
nidoqueen commented…
how good are you with black butler? XD over a year ago
killer24 commented…
Not that much sorry over a year ago
nidoqueen commented…
you know the charterers at least right? over a year ago
killer24 commented…
A clumsy maid, weird cook and gardener then some little boy with a butler that all over a year ago
Alex: "oh....I'm sorry for what my kind has done to trouble you guys"
ica: demons and angles never did like etch other to well so it did kinda shock me when i seen you and my son was friends my baby needed a friend for once with him being the devil and all
arekkusu III: *in the bar room* i herd that! *whipping off the counter the TV on* wooooo hoooooo go 49ers!!!!!!
ica: yeah satan and devil is like a summon word for him he can hear it where ever he is
arekkusu III: again i herd that!
Alex: "I might prank him now with that information, but only as a joke"
ica: i wouldn't if i was you just ask zack
zack: yeah angle dude my cuz never liked it he tried to put me in in a block of ice from the prank i did years ago
zandra: son go hide bard's flame thrower
zack: will do *runs off*

*in the bar room*

arekkusu III: that was an asome game *trying to clean the shelvs under the bar table when his hand touched a box* hu? *picks up and looks at it* hm a pack of grandpas sigrets hm i wonder if there still good? YO MATT COULD YOU COME IN HERE PLEASE!?!
*a burst of fire*
matthew: what do you want a.k?
arekkusu III: *gets out one of the sigs* could you light this for me?
matthew: *facepalm* do i look like a lighter to you? *snaps his fingers and a flame appears at the tip as he lights it for him* there but next time get your own*
arekkusu III: will do matt *takes a drag from it and his eyes widen* oh hell *starts coiffing* aw man i should't have did that *slowly takes another drag* hm not as bad that time thow *srugged his shoulders and puts the end of the sig in his mouth and goes back to cleaning*
Alex: "okay then i'll just make sure he doesn't get into any trouble" *follows the way arekkusu III*
matthew: *appears beside alex* he's just fine he only fond an old box of stuff his grandpa used years ago
arekkusu III: *holds up the sigret in his free hand as he scrubbed the counter* i figured sense i have grandpa's job why not act like him *fay appears out of nowhere*
fay: hehe i figured you'd be like mister mirattu
arehhusu III: ha ha vary funny fay he's a big baka
ica: *goes up to her old room* just hoe i left it *tears up* a.k *closes her eyes* i miss you *sits on the bed and puts her face in her hands

L: *looks around* where's your candy?
hanzo: L calm your self and wait for your wife to come back in here she can make your candy appear out of no where remember?
L: *just looks at him* yes good idea
Alex: "but like all human thing doesn't cigars age?"
arekkusu III: dunno tastes fine to me *takes another drag* and some how soothing
matthew: you'd think some one who is a master of ice wouldn't be able to handle that let along handle being master of hell
arekkusu III: well your dad was a spone from hell at first
matthew: *eyes widen* and yet i wish to fallow in my father's foot steps like you your father's
arekkusu III: *closed his eyes and took a longer drag then looked depressed* i didn't want my dad's job *looks at matthew* i had no choice in the matter *the hand with the cig in it was shaking from his nerves* but you had a choice on wether to fallow your dad or not hell i didn't and hell is my home this manor my home away from home *looks at there the drinks is sapose to be* any one want to come with me to stock up on supplies going to need more food and drinks and clips for the guns *hears the sound of L running up the stares* by how the L guy looks sun screen and some kind of weapon and stuff for the baby just incase cos by the how shockingly fast he was running up them steps aunt bre most likely is about to go and it's a good thing i'm down here and not up there *starts looking paler then normal* that's another thing me and grandpa had in common even thow he was in another room and sense he knew mom was having me...... the man passed out and with this being L's first kid i have no clue what he'll do *puts on his grandpa's old boots then shakes head* let's get out of here before i pass out
Alex: "wow your like that it's a nice sight"
(its his opinion not mine)
nidoqueen commented…
lol. ^ ^ over a year ago
fay: ok i'm going to checkout the garden *disappears in a puff of black smoke*
arekkusu III: did you see a baby be born then?
matthew: i will come just to make sure you'll be alright cos right now you don't look to good
zack: *runs in with the flame thrower out of breath* man that dude is fast *shrinks the flame thrower and stuffs it in the feathers on his wing* yo a.k you look whiter then a sheet you ok?
arekkusu III: y-yeah i'm fine
zack: ohhhhhh ok it's cos aunt bre just whent into labor?
arekkusu III: *eyes rolls back as he falls backward*
zack: what?
matthew: baka
zack: what did i say?
matthew: *checks arekkusu III's pulse* he's fine just out cold litrilly
zack: *laughing head off*
Alex: "so he fainted because she is in labour?"
matthew: no he..... walked in on some one when he was younger ever sense he is just like his grand father just knowing a child is about to be born he'd faint
zack: *still laughing head off*
*one of fay's screams could be herd*
matthew: *eyes widen* sister *looks at alex* keep an eye on these to till i get back *him and hanzo teleports to fay just in time to see some one disappear with her*
voice: if you even think to come looking for her she dies
matthew: *scoulws*
hanzo: GET OUT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!
matthew: *punches the ground as hard as he could* if who ever that was hurts my sister i'll kill them!
hanzo: no need cos i will
Alex: *picks Arekkusu lll up and lays him on the bar* "who knew the Devil could be knocked out by the thought of a baby being born"
zack: *red in the face from laughing so hard* hoooo boy yeah you got that right hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
Alex: "shouldn't you be helping them"
zack: once he's out cold there's only one thing you can do and that's leave him alone till he wakes yo himself