random anime rp for teens Random Anime The Next Generation Part 1

nidoqueen posted on Mar 03, 2013 at 08:57AM
sense this is some how turning into the random anime rp and i love the fact that is so any one who wants to be in on it pick your anime charterers and/or OCs and join in on the fun. ^ ^

(the vid is something that an old friend of mine made for the random anime rp forms clubit's going to be the theam song yeah trying to keep the memory of the those rps alive)
last edited on Sep 30, 2013 at 11:44AM

random anime rp for teens 2367 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 2367

over a year ago nidoqueen said…
fox: with hanzo looking like he could kill something right now wouldn't be a good time let her brother do it
ica: easy you use to be fay's boyfriend then you broke up with her braking her bird heart and zack fell inlove with shi
spike: zack stop crying your a full grown man a real men dose not cry
zack: I'M NOT FREAKING CRYING!
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
Natsu chuckles "you sound like Elfman and i dont reamber even going out with Fay sorry."
Shi blushed when Ica said Zack fell in love with her.
ica: i remember it you promised fay the world you even passed her brother's test just for her
zack: aunt ica is right i was even there to you told her you was to dangerous to be around then had your memory wiped clean of her
nidoqueen commented…
yeah from another rp i was in. over a year ago
heart-of_love commented…
kay over a year ago
Natsu rubs the back of his head " well i'm sorry." Shi taps her foot quietly wondering why they even went out.
zack: they fell in love with etch other....... -blushes- the same way i fell for you shi but i see you don't feel the same so.... i'll just try to stay out of sight and out of the way *starts to walk away*
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago killer24 said…
Alex: "this is confusing but I sort of get it"
Shi grabs Zack's arm "we can still be friends Zack you dont have to stay away." Natsu smiles "looks like Shi's all grown up." Shi turns to Natsu "that's because you left when i was five!"
zack: if i stick around i'll be tempted then i'd end up doing something i'd regret i love you to much for that to happen *pulls his arm away picks up his jaket then goes up stares and to his room*
arekkusu III: *starts laughing head off*
Shi walks over and punches Arekkusu III in the Face "shut the hell up you annoy me."
Natsu flinches "man she's as scarey as Erza."
arekkusu III: *wings twitch* ow...... well...... n-natsu... you picked...... a strong one *slowly falls to the floor hitting his head on the thing that held the drinks* ow
ica: *looks up at the stars when it sounded like some one fell*
zandra: oh no ZACK! *runs up the stares*
arekkusu III: aunt zandra wait for me it could be one of them! *fallows*
(lol i forgot about Happy)
Natsu shouts running up the stairs "Happy watch Shi." as Shi was about to protest she head a muffled "Aye Sir." She turned to see a blue cat happily eating a fish,
ica: thay know the weakness of a few of us with zandra and zack if there wings is cut off thay'll die we sense an evil roa i hope zack is ok

zandra: *runs into zack's room his wings gone and him on the floor eyes closed her eyes widen as she tears up* no
arekkusu III: *hit thay was here and where one man down for now at least
Ntsu runs in the room and see's Zack "Oh man i wish Wendy was here she could help."
Shi enters behind Natsu "Oh God." She covers her mouth. "i....I can help him." Shi whispers walking over and placeing her hands on his head and back ,Shi chants softly making a golden glow
"Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fate's design
Save what has been lost."
The glow grew brighter and stronger as the words left her mouth.
Alex: *rushes up after them hand on his sword that appeared at his side*
zandra: *crossing fingers* i hope it works *looks at her own wings* the only way to revive me ica and molly is a kiss from the true love i fear it may be the same with our kids
arekkusu III: well what ever killed him took his wings with them so it may be harder to do so
Light beams shoot in from the window and the shape of winds molds on Zacks back where his last one's were. "Save What Has Been Lost!" Shi cries out to the sky, the room lights up brightly then dims to show zack has his wings back and Shi is on the floor asleep next to him.
arekkusu III and zandra: *looks at etch other*
zack: *gasps and quickly got up* w-where hu *looks at shi then jumps back* oh hell did we?
arekkusu III: *snickering under breath* priceless
zandra: no son you didn't something just tried to kill you and she brought you back
zack: scared me for a moment
Natsu picks Shi up "this girl still surprises me."
Happy flys in "Aye!"
Natsu looks at AK3 "Shi right you are annoying"
arekkusu III: what zack is such a baka that it's hard not to laugh
zandra: a.k
arekkusu III: what he is at least i'm not a playboy perv like he is
zandra: good point
zack: HAY I'M NOT DEFF YOU KNOW!
Alex: "um, perhaps we shouldn't fight" *looks at everyone*
Natsu smiles still holding Shi "to bad i love a good fight" Happy sighs "Natsuuu your always fighting"
arekkusu III: you got here at the right time dude we'll be going up agensed some demons and sadly there not my own
zack: that sounded wrong in so many levels a.kIII
arekkusu III: *facepalm* and thay say i'm annoying his mind is always in the trash that's perverted and annoying
zandra: a.kIII is right there zack has been hanging around arekkusu mirattu to long
arekkusu III: yeah i agree
Natsu laughs "cool i'm always in for a fight.
Shi starts to wake up "ugh." Shi yelps as she opens her eyes to see Natsu. They both fall to the floor in surprise. "wow Shi did you know your hevey when your asleep?" Shi growls and hits Natsu upside the head.
Alex: "ok then, where to?"
arekkusu III: don't worry we don't need to go to them infact i wish we could but the hell planet there on the atmasfear is highly combustible thay'll come to us
Natsu "sooo"
Shi: "Natsu he's saying that the bad guys will be comeing to us"
Natsu: oh
Happy: "aye!
Shi: *face palms*
zandra: is he always that big of a baka?
matthew: *appears in a burst of fire* for as long as i and fay has known him yes he is and why may i ask are you doing here? are you here for my sister?
Alex: "ok then, I guess we wait"
arekkusu III: it's the only thing we can do alex
Alex: "I know, perhaps everyone should stay in groups or pairs to stop anymore attacks or to have each others backs"
Natsu places his hands behind his head "no i came here because Shi's here."
Shi sighs
Natsu Smiles "Shi and i will be a team, my Fire Dragon Slayer Magic and her-" He get's cut off by Shi's hand covering his mouth.
zandra: in ways we already in groups and pairs in our sleep
arekkusu III: and that would mean i get stuk in the same room as the baka *points at zack and looked a little bumed*
Shi sighs glad they didnt ask about her Magic. "Shi do they know about your magic?" Natsu asks one she removes her hand "What do you mean groups and Pairs in your sleep?" Shi asks Zandra ignoring Natsu.
Alex: "I'll be with you if you want A.K 3, how else would stop you pouting" *laughs and pats his back*
arekkusu III: na i'll be fine mat will be there to so yeah if it gets out of hand he can put zack back in line besides aunt fox will need you tonight *winks*
zandra: that means sleeping together that way we are still in a groupe
Shi nods "ok."
Natsu smiles "we do that in Fairy Tail,"
Happy lands on Natsu's head "Aye Sir"
Shi sweat drops "Stop saying that Happy."
Alex: "........" *looks away slightly red*
arekkusu III: what you know she's yours dude make the most of it
Alex: *slaps him up side the head* "you have a dirty mind you know that"
((so sorry Fairy Tail Freak here))
a fist hits Natsu in the head"Oi Flame Brains why did you go looking for Shi with out us?'
Natsu get's in Gray's face "why did you hit me Ice Princess!"
Gray Growls "Beacuse you left with out us."
Erza Slams there head's together "sorry the door was open."
Shi smiles "Gray! Erza!"
arekkusu III: ah
matthew: finily! thank goodness some one fanily hit him
arekkusu III: she.... punched me to.... right in the face earlyer
nidoqueen commented…
i'm going to hit the hay early to night LL over a year ago
Alex: "more people to join?. nice to meet you all" *offers them a handshake*
Shi is pulled into a bone crushing hug by Erza while Natsu and Gray and laying on the floor in pain.
"Erza i haven't seen you and, Gray in a long time." Shi gasped out
"i say about 12 year's." Erza commented letting Shi go.
zandra: oh grate an ice queen and two ice princes under one roof
arekkusu III: yes and one of them is satan so yeah and it's a good thing there's more people it increses our odds of wining
Alex: "I know but don't worry it'll be fine"
(well the one carecter called gray a a princess so i thought gray was a girl)
(if she's using gray from the anime without changing him, then he's a guy, the princess comment must have been a joke/insult. Sorry to disappoint A.K 3)
(ok i'll change that my post)
(you might not have to, if she is willing to then the gender could change, just a thought)
(i already changed it)