random anime rp for teens Random Anime The Next Generation Part 1

nidoqueen posted on Mar 03, 2013 at 08:57AM
sense this is some how turning into the random anime rp and i love the fact that is so any one who wants to be in on it pick your anime charterers and/or OCs and join in on the fun. ^ ^

(the vid is something that an old friend of mine made for the random anime rp forms clubit's going to be the theam song yeah trying to keep the memory of the those rps alive)
last edited on Sep 30, 2013 at 11:44AM

random anime rp for teens 2367 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 2367

over a year ago heart-of_love said…
Shi sweat drops and takes a little step back "hehe" she was almost in a panic she had no idea where she was and she was with people that were surprised to see her.
over a year ago nidoqueen said…
ica: i'm ica
molly: i'm molly this is my husband hanzo the boy that ran off is my son matthew and this is his twin sister fay
fay: hi hi
hona: i'm hona and this is my husband spike and his friends jet, faye, and ed and our little dog ine

arekkusu III: *jaw drops and the sig falls out of his mouth* he what! *eyes widen
Shi smiled "its nice to meet you all" she brushed a stray hair from her face.
over a year ago killer24 said…
Alex: "yeah there was a girl she looked a bit nervous, what's the big deal anyway?"
Shi looks around nervously as the wind touched her bare back and the setting sun made her arm and back tattoos shine "um..."
arekkusu III: um yeah he is what us and humans call a play boy so him bringing home a girl is a shock and now i'm kinda jelious hm uh that's life thow

zack: don't worry shi *smiles* there my cuzens
ica: and your aunts and uncles my baby boy is inside cleaning the bar and the owner of this manor and his butler, gardner, made, and sheff is in side we'r all here to fight off some one evil so i hope you know how to use a gun and/or wild a blade if not we can teach you
Shi looked surprised " i know how to use a bow and arrow it that will help?" she shiverd slightly "i'm sorry to ask but do you have something i could wear i forgot to pack clothes before i left home"
Alex: "that's not very good"
Shi quietly rubbed her arms trying to stay warm. Shi had a sudden urge to sing. she wanted to sing a song that would make the clouds cry and she knew sutch a song but she would not sing just yet.
ica: that would work quite nicely *smiles*
zack: *looked a little worried then made one of his jackets appear out of no were and lightly put it over her shoulders* it is a little nippy out here let's get you inside before you catch a cold
spike: *walks in and to the bar jet and faye at his heals* we'r going to get a drink
hona: ok spike darlin *smiles*

arekkusu III: *puts both hands behind hid head* yeah i know *siy* but it can't be helped you know mat has young jade and if zack keeps this girl then he got her all i got is my mom ugh i need a drink it's a good thing i cleaned all the glasses wanna shot? and hay uncle spike
spike: you know what i like
arekkusu III: who wouldn't? *bottles of diffrent things starts appearing out of no where and he starts mixing them*
Shi quietly thanked Zack and walked inside with them. the place was nice and looked cozy. Shi looked over at the bar and spotted Spike talking with some guy.
zack: that's mu cuz arekkusu K III his mom is queen and his dad was satan i say was cos the man died years ago passing the job to A.KIII poor guy he's a good man but he's the biggest baka i know poor guy can't even get a girl to save his life i mean the wemen falls for his looks but then thay see his wings and thay turn tale
arekkusu III: *eyes widen and he froze when he seen them come into the bar room that's in the manor* ohhhh holy hell *coughs* um...... i'll..... be staying back here for awhile hehe *facepalms*
zack: don't think about it a.k
arekkusu III: um to late for that cuz that's why i'm not getting out from behind this counter but come on dude she's hot unless a man is gay thay'r going to think about it
zack* grrrr see a regular baka
Shi sweat droped while they talked, she walked over to the window and saw a bunch of clouds in the distance blocking out the sun. "the riseing sun will eventually set, a newborns life will fade. From sun to moon, moon to sun. Give peaceful rest to the living dead" the air vibrated with her voice and the clouds left bringing the setting sun back into view.
Alex: "you'll find your self a girl someday don't give up hope"

(Shi's hair color is diffrent whe nits down)
Shi shivered slightly and pulled the jacket closer. Shi looked over her sholder fealing like someone was watching her. Shi quietly wished for something else to wear that she could move better in when it hit her. she raced out the door the only thing letting people know she was even there was the door's banging and a jacket flutterning to the ground. on the jacket was a small note "be back in a bit -Shi."
zack: wow she's fast
arekkusu III: yeah yeah mister hot shot
zack: what you mean man?
arekkusu III: you know what i mean your lucky
zack: your just jellen cos i found her first hehe
arekkusu III: your so immature
zack: says the son so the devil
arekkusu III: *vain pulses in head* leave...... my dad..... out of this
spike: here a.k *hands him a pack of sigs* that'll help you calm down
arekkusu III: thanks uncle spike *opens the pack his hand shook as he puled on out and put one end in his mouth*
spike: *lights it for him*
arekkusu III: thank you again
spike: no problem your grandpa did the same for me
arekkusu III: *siys as he takes a drag of the sig* yeah....... i know you was one of the ones that saved me all them years ago
zack: i'm sorry man
Alex: *looks at them* "smoking is bad for you, you know"

(sorry it's long)
Shi's feet pouded the ground as she raced to visit Fairy Lily. Fairy Lily help people in need and Shi was in need of some better clothes. She stopped outside of a maze and muttered "left right left right left left. " Shi ran inside and went Left then right then left then right again then took two left turns before she stopped. before Shi was a pond covered with flowers. Shi sang sweetly to call Lily out of hideing.
" Which way's in?
Which way's out?
Wander through the forest of Kokiri
but soon you'll see
Wandering
through this maze
Will not help, for this place
is shrouded in
mystery"
as Shi's voice hit the last note a Silver Fairy wearing a dress made out of Flowers rose out of the water and laughed. Lily's laugh was like soft bells. "you sang the song and found your way through the maze what is your wish?" Lily asked. Shi asked " i Need a bow and arrow set and a outfit i can move around in"
Lily laughed again and a soft glow picked up Shi. the last words Shi heard was "wish granted and your friend's will see you in a moment. Shi felt herself slam into someone and she quickly opened her eye's and saw Zack whom she quickly moved off of. Shi brushed her long hair out of her face and gasped at what she was wearing.

(sorry it's long)
Shi's feet pouded the ground as she raced to visit Fairy Lily. Fairy Lily help
arekkusu III: for s normal human it is *eyes widen again* ohhhhhh hell she's back but.... this time she's dressed like misa misa
zack: oh wow
arekkusu III: *busts out laughing* oh man dude calm down
zack: shut up a.k
arekkusu III: *finishes spikes drink* what ever dude
Shi smiled quietly "sorry" her voice was soft and gentle just like how it was when she sings.
arekkusu III: *jaw drops again* what an amazing voice there shi
zack: i know you should hear you should hear her sing hay a.k does your uncle's karaoke mashean still work
arekkusu III: don't know but it's worth a try *goes to check* sweet he has monster by skillet on this old thing and that would be my test oooo wait sweet even better "my child" by disturbed *flips it on and turns it to the song and takes a deep breth*
zack: welp it works is the song meet me in montana on there
arekkusu III: i think he only had rock and classic but i'll look
zack: it's a two person song shi
arekkusu III: yeah it's here
Shi sighed a looked at the Machine "i-i dont like singing infront of other people." Shi stuttred.
last edited over a year ago
zack: girl you got an amazing voice that needs to be shared singing to your self is a waste of good talent when i seen you i had got there just in time to hear your voice
arekkusu III: he does have a point
"i'll sing by myself ok." Shi walks over to the machine, clicks a few buttons and closes her eye's as the music starts.
Alex: *stays quiet and watches*
arekkusu III: ohhhh holy hell you was right zack
zack: i know took me breath away
spike: *jaw droped*
*L and breona comes in right when the song was over*
breona: and what are you all and where is my little baby?
sebastian: right here miss *places the baby in her arms*
zack: that'a aunt breona and uncle L she just the baby today and the creepy man beside her is Sebastian Michaelis hes a butler and a demon
Alex: *nervously glances at Sebastian then smiles at Arekkusu 3* "you didn't believe him?"
arekkusu III: i believe him i just didn't imagine how good
zack: alex she has the voice of one of you people
breona: sebastian i hope he wasn't to much truble
sebastian: no truble i'm just simply one hell of a butler
Alex: "yeah she does"
zack: you ok shi?
Shi nod's her face a deep red. "i..i never sang infront of people before" She murmerd
zack: don't be shy *smiles*
arekkusu III: *still frozen*
zack: see why i said he's a baka *looks at a.kIII* yo dude did that venisflytrap losen something in your head all them years ago
arekkusu III: *eyes widen then disappears in a puff of white mist*
Shi's eyes widen and she starts coughing violently.
zack: shi you ok? *looked a little worried*
Shi falls to her knees and continues coughing.
spike: *jumps up*
breona: zack use the healing touch quick
zack: *nods* but just in case *glass of water appears in hand* here you go shi *and in his mind* grrrr i'm sooo going to strangle a.kIII *hands and eyes glow yellow*
Shi takes the water and downs it. "thank you." Shi says her voice shakey
Alex: "what happened?"
"I-I don't know." Shi said shakily standing up.
zack: *clinches fists* and i'll kill what ever did it *wraps his arm around her and helps her to the couch*and i won't rest till i find out what cosed it
breona: ok he's changed his attitude alot
Alex: "wow he changed quick"
Shi sweat drops as her puts his ar maround her and lead's her to the couch. "its alright." Shi muttered
breona: *giggles*
zack: *blush* i'll still take care of what ever did that to you
Shi quickly shook her head "its ok it must be from Lilly." Some purple powers fell from Shi's head making her cough.
zack: *looks worried as he picks up the flower* spike could you?
spike: *nods and fills the cup with more water and hands it to shi*
zack: thank you man
breona: i hope a.k is alright?
"Lilly your so mean" Shi coughs and a bright purple glow lite up the room "Sorry." came the soft voice as the Fairy appeared in the room. "Lilly." Shi coughed again
zack: what the hell are you and why the hell are you cosing her to cough like that!?!
breona: ok i gess his mom's over protective side is finily kicking in
fay: yeah cuzen zack is acting like aunt zandra
Lilly threw up her hands "calm down she just breathed to much of my dust when i transported her here and her singing made it worse." Shi shook her head sending purple dust all over the place.
zack: will she be ok?