random anime rp for teens Random Anime The Next Generation Part 1

nidoqueen posted on Mar 03, 2013 at 08:57AM
sense this is some how turning into the random anime rp and i love the fact that is so any one who wants to be in on it pick your anime charterers and/or OCs and join in on the fun. ^ ^

(the vid is something that an old friend of mine made for the random anime rp forms clubit's going to be the theam song yeah trying to keep the memory of the those rps alive)
last edited on Sep 30, 2013 at 11:44AM

random anime rp for teens 2367 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 2367

over a year ago killer24 said…
Alex: "mister shiny man?, I have no clue what your talking about please dumb it down for me". *looks at Volpix*
over a year ago nidoqueen said…
fox:please don't
volpix:*facepaw* in other words it's matting session for the volpix pokemon in our world and sense she is only half volpix that side of her is going by instinked now do you understand?
fox:*turns into a volpix then goes to hide behind the couch*
Alex: *turns red* "that would mean that she" *turns even more red*
volpix:you finily you get it but now she's inbarrest so she'll be behind the the couch for a while or till you say something she is like this every year she normally she is behind there till that time of year is over
fox:*behind the couch with her paws over her face*
Alex: "well she shouldn't be inbarrest about that, it's cute really. Always this time of year must of been hell when she was younger or at work" *walks in front of the couch*
volpix it had no affect on her when she was little but that time of year she don't go to work till it's over
Alex: "oh, well i guess I should have known that". *leans over the couch and looks at her* "hay"
fox:*looks up with a dog like wine* vol?
volpix:she can't speak human in that form *runs to drag a tub full of tan orbs* here drop one of these to her
Alex: *looks back at Volpix then takes an orb and passes it to fox* "there you go, would you mind repeating what you said please"
volpix:in translation to what master said she asked yeah
fox:*swallows it* she's right *hides her face in her face again*
Alex: "oh, hahaha silly me, hay there is no need to hide you know" *offers a hand* "C'mon let me help you up, we can talk on the couch"
fox:*crawls out from behind it then jumps up onto the arm of it*
Alex: *turns around and looks at her* "so from what she is telling me, this time of year is Volpix's mating season and she said that half of you is 'going by instinked' you know that's really cute right, so why are you inbarrest?"
fox:i try to at least act as much human as i can to fit in plus with that instinked it makes it harder for me to wait till after marriage *hides face again* don't get me wrong i do want to be a mother one day but *siys and doesn't want to say any more*
Alex: "but what?, I mean instinked can't be helped right?" *looks at her trying to comfort her*
fox:yeah that's true i just want to be like a normal human the good ones waits for the right time and my poor little volpix is the only one of her kind here so she in the same bot
volpix:sadly master is right
Alex: "well if you were normal then you would be boring, can't we find a little 'friend' for her?, wait if she is your worlds fox what if she gets with a fox from this world? *looks at Volpix think about it*
fox:i wouldn't know how well that would work for her
Alex: "well I would think that if you have me then she should. Have someone to, but yeah you would be boring normal, plus your really cute" *kisses her cheek*
fox:*walks to his lap sits down and turns back human*
Alex: "so your not hiding now, that's good, you shouldn't hide a beautiful face over something you can't help". *kisses her cheek again*
fox:it's still inbarrising
Alex: "that's not something to be inbarrest about, c'mon don't stay sad in front of Volpix"
fox:*curls up putting her head on his shoulder while still on his lap* my human side of me is saying to wait till marriage but the volpix side of me is going wild it don't care i just don't know what to do what side to listion to
last edited over a year ago
Alex: "I don't know what to say to that" *warps arms around her, hugging her*
fox:i just don't know witch side of me to fallow
Alex: "what side do you think that would help her out Volpix?"
volpix:i wouldn't know humans is strange master more so
Alex: "that doesn't help her you know, I can't make these dissections for you, I'm sorry I can't help much"
volpix:i know
fox:i understand
Alex: "okay then, no need to be inbarrest about it"
fox:ok, what would you do if you was in my situation?
Alex: "Umm.... I guess I would do what felt right, no matter what anyone thinks"
fox:that's where i'm confused both sides of me is fighting etch other
Alex: "okay I have no clue, how about you go with the one that you feel most strongly about?"
fox:i know i should wait but i don't know what to bleave
Alex: "have you told your sister? Maybe she would know?, wait so what did you do when you were at home and it was this time?"
fox:all my siblings when't threw the same thing so thay still do except for my older brother brock yeah he was named after our dad so yeah he him and mom was the only to that sense thay both had the powers of all pokemon thay didn't have to worry about serten things
Alex: "oh, why not do the things you would normally do?, like distract your self from the inner fight"
fox:how? you see i don't have a tv
Alex: "what's a tv?, anyway I'm here to help in anyway you see fit, I'm at you command". *kisses her hand*
last edited over a year ago
fox:i wouldn't treat you that way your my man i'd never treat the ones i love like a slave
Alex: "slave?, hahahaha no I didn't mean it like that I meant that what ever you think would help I will do. Why would you get that impression?, have you been thinking about something's? *o_O*
fox no it's the way you said that i thought that's what you meant so i was letting you know that i would never do that to any one not even you
Alex: "oh then I am sorry for making you think that hahahaha, but you face, it was funny"
fox:it's ok
Alex: "so then what do you do now?"
fox:i don't know normally i can only read till it's time to go to bed
Alex: "ok what do you read?"
fox:manga