random anime rp for teens Random Anime The Next Generation Part 1

nidoqueen posted on Mar 03, 2013 at 08:57AM
sense this is some how turning into the random anime rp and i love the fact that is so any one who wants to be in on it pick your anime charterers and/or OCs and join in on the fun. ^ ^

(the vid is something that an old friend of mine made for the random anime rp forms clubit's going to be the theam song yeah trying to keep the memory of the those rps alive)
last edited on Sep 30, 2013 at 11:44AM

random anime rp for teens 2367 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 2367

over a year ago killer24 said…
Alex: "dude that's your aunt, you can't say that!" *looks at his fox aunt and holds a laugh in as she almost burned some guy*
over a year ago nidoqueen said…
arekkusu III:i'm serous dude there was a perv in here one hay the guy is always slapping wemen's buts trying to get lucky in bed well he slapped the wrong butt at the wrong time and she used an attack called flamethrower on the guy all i'm doing is trying to hook my aunts an uncles up to see them happy my aunt molly has hanzo hasashi zandra has a man named cloud my mom is alone again pidge she's with some dude that she helped save his world hona has a guy named spike the rest has no one ah who am i to kid i'm still a vergo my self
Alex: "you are? I would have thought that Satan turned girls on, I guess not, but you just met me you can't say any of that do you even know. My name?"
arekkusu III:it's alex right? *sits down* and yeah i know i'm pathetic
Alex: "how did you know that?, never mind you're Satan so you would know. But I don't think you are pathetic you just haven't met the right girl yet, I mean a mrs. Satan that would be cool" *sits down too and looks like he is imagining it*
arekkusu III:uh maybe keep in mind not all wemen likes the satan type guys i don't even like being satan but that's beside the point and i can't hide my wings like you can so that's a repellent
fox:here you go nephew *puts down his cup*
arekkusu III:thank you aunt fox
fox:who's your friend?
arekkusu III:his name is alex
fox:hm nice name there sir so what would you like?
Alex: "Um can I have a scotch please?. Well maybe you just not looking in the right place, I've seen a lot of love story's take Paris he found love in Greece didn't he so maybe it's not the person but the place"
fox:alrighty *walks away*
arekkusu III:yeah my aunt molly had to go to the world of mortal kombat before she found the one it seams that most of my aunts had to go to other worlds to find the one but my chances of some how going to other world is slim to none
fox:*comes back with alex's drink* here you go enjoy and don't worry about paying today it's on the house
arekkusu III:got to be kidding me why?
fox:some rich dude came in this morning with his girlfriend he asked her to marry him so yeah he said sense the lady said yes he'll be paying for every ones drinks to send the bill to his manor
arekkusu III:sweet i'm not going to complain i'll use it to my advantage
fox:i knew you would a.k
arekkusu III:*jumps up cheering* yes! our team wins again!
fox:ok little nephew time to calm down
arekkusu III:be happy uncle arekkusu isn't here
fox:oh yeah what a moron that guy
arekkusu III:yeah he was band from a baseball place cos he threw a brick at ref
Alex: "thank you. Other worlds so it is true huh?, wait wouldn't that mean there would be other versions of you in the other worlds?" *takes a sip of his drink*
arekkusu III: nah it's rare that one of my family members falls asleep in there world then wakes up in another *takes a big swig of his*
Alex: "I guess you're right, that would be weird". *drinks some of his drink*
arekkusu III:but yeah i's true
Alex: "I'm sure you will fine a woman some day, man, I mean there is probably a she devil out there thinking the same-thing as you “oh why can't I find love there is no hope” hahahaha" *pretends to do a girls voice*
arekkusu III:*chuckles* you'd make a horable woman *starting to show sines of getting drunk as he takes another swig* oh man almost out
nidoqueen commented…
he's an idiot when he's drunk lol. ^ ^ over a year ago
Alex: "well thanks, out of your drink?" *drinks his*
arekkusu III:hu *looks in his his glass* oh yeah my drink *takes the last big swig of his drink and slams down the glass* hehe all gone
Alex: "good boy I think?" *finish his*
arekkusu III:aunt fox another one please
fox:ok nephew hold on
Alex: "you should be careful when people are drunk they do stupid things"
arekkusu III:that's where i'm the most funny hehe be thankful that i'm not the rage drunk
fox:he's got a point a funny stupid drunk is better then a rage drunk
Alex: "yeah you're right he can't really be that bad if he is doing stupid things"
fox:to be truthful i like him better this way *giggles as her ears twitch*
arekkusu III:turn on the next game
Alex: "you know you're encouraging him right". *looks at her and laughs a bit*
fox:i know what would you expect from a fox like me *wild look in her eyes and her tail flicks wildly*
arekkusu III:*laughing* ohhhhhh dude your in knee deep trouble
fox:no it's the opiset i'm interested
arekkusu III:aw man you lucky dude you lucky
Alex: "you just changed your mind that quick!?!. I guess foxes are sly well that what I heard am I correct?" *looks back at her from looking shocked at 3*
fox:some times
arekkusu III:man that was before she said she was interested dude and when she's interested she is like a fox in heat
fox:a.k shut up please and let him choose
(Funny thing when two foxes are going at it they sound like dying dogs O_o It brakes my heart)
Alex: "so you're sly sometimes huh?, very fox like. And what do you mean is it the drink talking?"
nidoqueen commented…
i.... did not know that. over a year ago
killer24 commented…
I know weird right over a year ago
killer24 commented…
Cool over a year ago
fox:*giggles*
arekkusu III:half of it is *laughing* but what i'm trying to say is she is into you dude and she is only half human and like me she a vergo
fox:and i say shut up and let the guy figure it out himself
Alex: "you know If you keep saying that stuff she'll kill you right?, foxes are smart so it won't be a punch or something it'll be much worse"
fox:oh he knows and i know he's telling the truth but i still wanted you to figure it out
arekkusu III:i know the limit *smiles*
Alex: "Oh... I don't really know what to say, but I do know you have a lovely giggle, I would have said before but I thought this guy would of hung me". *smiles at her*
arekkusu III:nah dude better yet i'd let you two stay at my summer home and "have some fun" *starts laughing again* that why she has a wild look in her eyes man
fox:i can talk for myself think you
Alex: "so that's what that look is I thought she was going to rip me to bits". *laughs a bit *
arekkusu III:if the one she is bringing the drinks to is a perv then it would be a going to rip wild look now if she gets to make the first move it means she wants some "fun"
fox:*hits him in the head* SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU BIG MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!! *looks back at alex* want another?
arekkusu III:*rubbing the knot on his head*
Alex: "yes please. I guess you crossed the line with the last one huh?"
arekkusu III:well at least i know how my uncle and dad felt
Alex: "huh?, how they felt? What do you mean?"
arekkusu III:every time thay did something stupid thay got hit in the head uncle arekkusu when he tries to rap
fox:*comes back with both of there drinks* here you two go
Alex: "thanks, well you know what they say 'a woman is always right even when they're wrong they're right' you should learn that lesson". *winks at Fox*
last edited over a year ago
fox:i know when i'm wrong and i know when i'm right *winks back* i except when i'm wrong
Alex: "Umm, yeah but i mean for him to learn that becuase I'm guessing that some Girls would like that, what do you think?" *looks at her questionly*
fox:most girls do but a lot of girls like me if i'm right i'm right but if i'm wrong that's ok to but i'd still look and find out first on who's right and who's wrong to save an argument there is only a few things i'm as wiled as fire on but i'll let you figure that out yourself
arekkusu III:*laughing*
fox:don't you even
Alex: "would it count if I asked you?. What are you laughing at?"
fox:i'd give you hints but that's all
arekkusu III:i'd tell you but she'd hit me again *laughing his head off*
fox:he's also drunk
arekkusu III:ding ding we have a winner give the girl a prize
fox:*facepalm*
Alex: "ok I will" *gets up a kisses her on the cheek then sits back down a drinks some of his drink*
fox:ooooo i wasn't expecting that looks a little more wiled
arekkusu III:you turned her on dude so yeah she is part volpix a fire type fox and this is mating session for that pokemon
fox:*hits him again but this time it was hard anuff to knock him out*
Alex: "you just knocked him out!". *looks at 3 then back at her*
last edited over a year ago
fox:yeah i know that's what i wanted to do
Alex: "was it what he said about you being part Volpix and the hole mating season I'm going to guess that". *looks at him then back at her*
fox:it's not what he said i just wanted you to figure it out on your own and he wouldn't shut up so he got what he deserved