random anime rp for teens Random Anime The Next Generation Part 1

nidoqueen posted on Mar 03, 2013 at 08:57AM
sense this is some how turning into the random anime rp and i love the fact that is so any one who wants to be in on it pick your anime charterers and/or OCs and join in on the fun. ^ ^

(the vid is something that an old friend of mine made for the random anime rp forms clubit's going to be the theam song yeah trying to keep the memory of the those rps alive)
last edited on Sep 30, 2013 at 11:44AM

random anime rp for teens 2367 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 2367

over a year ago killer24 said…
Alex: "I know it's just creepy, so that's nice clothing it made Zack and Matthew run so I guess it's cool"
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
"oh..."Shi said and turns to Erza "why did you have these clothes on you?" Shi asks "i'm always prepaired." Erza says
Alex: "I'm not sure I have introduced myself to you guys, I'm Alex" *offers a hand for a handshake to them *
"i'm Shi thats Natsu Gray and Erza." She says shaking his hand
Alex: "nice to meet you guys"
over a year ago nidoqueen said…
ica: my guess is matthew making a B line to jade's again and zack sense he don't have a girl friend he's in the bathroom in other words that wanted to avoid an ocword moment
arekkusu III: *slowly wakes up* oh hell why do i feel like i been hit by a frate train? *sits up*
Alex: *stairs at A.K3*
Shi walks over to AK3 "you ok? Natsu had to knock you out, because you started freaking out."
arekkusu III: other then feeling like i was hit by a frate train *looks at shi*....... i'm...... i'm just *gulps* i... uh *looks away* it's must have been that bent up rage i have from all them years ago i'll be fine..... i hope all i remember is wining the match with zack then i blacked out *looks back shi and gets beet red*
ica: *facepalms* it's a good thing i got a blanket over him
arekkusu III: h-hay mom is dad's old motersicle s-still here?
ica: yeah why
arekkusu III: probably be a good idea if i go for a drive any one want to come with?
Shi shakes her head "you shouldn't move yet."
Natsu nods "She's right."
Shi gasps
Natsu looks around "what?"
Shi hugs him "you actually agreed with me!!"
Natsu turns red
Alex: "you should rest riding a motorcycle is not going to help" *looks at him*
"Hes right. "Erza says
Gray Nods
arekkusu III: *siys* your lucky natsu i may never be that lucky
ica: one day you will son don't worry i said the same thing till the day i met your father
arekkusu III: i gave up months ago on finding any one i got to face facts no girl wants a satan type with wings only way i'd get some one id if i managed to meet the new hell girl like grandpe did all them years ago
(( I feal bad for ak so i'm making him a character.))

Name: Miki
appearance: Pic
Bio: she's is Shi's sister, and loves to play around, she's a fire mage so its always warm no matter what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Natsu looks around "oh right Shi your sister-" He gets cut off by the door being thrown open "Shi!!" The girl runs over and tackles her "Ack!! Miki!" shi gasps falling to the ground.
(( I feal bad for ak so i'm making him a character.))

Name: Miki
appearance: Pic
 Bio:
(lol you didn't have to zack was the one that fell for shi)

arekkusu III: what the hell? *looks back at the others* what's with the.......... holy mother of hell *blushes and tries to hide his wings* h-hello miss
ica: *giggles* A.K calm down before you pass out again
arekkusu III: *slowly gets up slowly then falls back down* oh hell
((yea but Ak's making it sound all sad that he cant find a girl))
Miki bounces over to Ak and Ica "hi i'm Miki Shi's older sister."
(You played into his trap it's how they get ya!, smooth basterd haha)
Alex: "good god she's antigenic!" *thunder rumbles making Alex roll his eyes*
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Ivan scratched his head. "Where did that guy with the pink hair go? Its boring now." He snickered under his breath because he knew Natsu would answer. Hopefully.
Natsu shouts at Ivan still red in the face "It's Salmon not pink!!"
Shi and Miki sigh while Erza and gray laugh
Ivan started laughing. He went over and poked Natsu in the forehead. "So, you're a dragon slayer arent you? It explains everything about you're personality......" his hair caught on fire again.
Natsu growls "wanna find out?" His fist's catch on fire.
Alex: "this has been an eventful day"
Ivan's arm caught on fire. "I dont think you should test my abilities, you could get hurt in the process."
arekkusu III: *gulps* i'm am arekkusu kuratchi the third this is my mom ica
(his mom when't the till she met his dad arekkusu kuratchi his aunts and uncles some of his aunts uncles still don't have any one)
(Wanna hook the family up? Haha)
Alex: "dude chill, she is a woman not an alien. I'm sorry about him" *looks at A.KIII*
arekkusu III: *a you got to be kidding me look on his face and in esp to him only* come on dude i'm just not use to wemen coming up to me like that i'm nerves
ica: yeah i think you cought him off gard he's not use to any one just coming up to him like that
arekkusu III: *blushing more* mom
ica: what it's true
arekkusu III: didn't have to go and say it out loud thow
(in time yes i do)
(Okay then)
Alex: "whatever, I should have known "
ica:should have known what alex?
arekkusu III: shi why didn't you tell me you had a sister just as hot as you?
Shi Laughs " you didnt ask."
Miki giggles "shi's a lot more pretty them me."
Shi blushes "am not."
Natsu smiles "are."
Gray and Erza's Jaws drop at his comment
arekkusu III: shi i agree with him think you made zack run off to jack off and matt to run off to bang his girl again and i was well hid so yeah you wouldn't have been able to see any thing that's another resion why i'm hunched over like this and i'm in knee deep pain from it looking at you did it looking at miki is just as hot as you
ica: why don't you calm down?
arekkusu III: hard to there *chuckles*
Alex: "um dude, there's a saying the humans have 'too much information' besides I don't think girls would want you to talk like that in front of them" *looks at him like it should be obvious* "be a gentlemen not a perv"
Miki laughs while Shi shutter's.
Natsu yawns and Gray strips again
"Gray clothes." Shi,Miki and Erza say at the same time
Alex: "why do you keep stripping, there are lady's present"
Erza looks at Alex "it's a bad habbit he has."
Natsu smiles "stripper."
Gray growls "Flame brains"
Natsu: Ice Queen!"
Gray "Dragon breath!"
Shi Shouts "stop it!!"
Alex: "how about me, A.K III and Natsu plus Gray leave you guys to plan the fight" *smiles and grabs their collars then spreads his angel wings and takes off with them*
Miki,Shi and Erza watch them go.
arekkusu III: i was only stating the truth be thankful that i don't get a nose bleed like the pervs do and any way what's up with the big man and the thunder did one of us say something wrong?

ica: he's a good boy at heart he's a sweet boy to he don't desrve the life of satan but like his father and grandpa he had no choise in the matter
Natsu pouts.

Shi laughs "poor guy."
Miki sighs "he's cute."
Shi and Erza stare at her.
"What?" Miki shrugs
Ajax: "no I said good god, an angel taking the lords name in vain bad idea" *keeps flying carrying Nastu, Gray and A.K III*
all of a sudden Natsu vanishes "WHOOOO!!" Natsu shouts as Happy flys away holding Natsu
arekkusu III: um dude...... are you forgetting something *his own wings fan out*

ica: he got his looks from his father my ice wings and ice blue hair and eyes both mine and his father's powers
"well that's a mixture." Shi remarks hearing Natsu's whoo.
Alex: "guys let's just leave them they are getting annoyed with them fighting, you acting like a horny school boy, its bad"
arekkusu III: zack is worce he's a playboy trust me on this one i'm a saint compared to that bone head come that's why i was wanting to ride my dad's old bike on i can fly on my own *eyes glow blue* we got to go down now i sense a demon...... other then me
Alex: "lets go but you're staying behind me, got it?"
Natsu flys ahead of Alex "Hurry up." He shouts
Alex: "you're going to crash"
Happy pulls up sharply "stop nagging and move faster." Natsu shouts
over a year ago emilana said…
name: kuzan
Nickname: yami, translated to dark or darkness
race: demon
Problem: wouldnt tell anyone anyways
demon of: asassinations, darkness & shadows
side: neutral
name: kuzan
Nickname: yami, translated to dark or darkness
race: demon
Probl
over a year ago emilana said…
kuzan looked up, confused. "why are there people here? i never see people around here..." she flew up to them. "excuse me? why are you going this way, especially over my forest..?" she was nervous as to if they were nice or not.