random anime rp for teens Random Anime The Next Generation Part 1

nidoqueen posted on Mar 03, 2013 at 08:57AM
sense this is some how turning into the random anime rp and i love the fact that is so any one who wants to be in on it pick your anime charterers and/or OCs and join in on the fun. ^ ^

(the vid is something that an old friend of mine made for the random anime rp forms clubit's going to be the theam song yeah trying to keep the memory of the those rps alive)
last edited on Sep 30, 2013 at 11:44AM

random anime rp for teens 2367 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 2351-2367 of 2367

over a year ago spadeharrson said…
Ica: yeah *slightly giggles sounding like angels*
over a year ago killer24 said…
Flynn: "You have an interesting giggle; at least you're smiling now, you were all sad before." *Smiles*
Ica: I still am I laugh when someone says something funny

Arekkusu III: HAY!
Flynn: "Just can't win with you, you over think it too much."

-------------

Alex: "What, did I say something wrong?"
Arekkusu III: besides the wings, powers, job and the fact that i'm not evil I am normal not a weirdo

Ica: how so.... *looked confused*
Alex: "So that fact you are a living creature that looks fairly human is normal, everything else is just... brushed to the side?" *shakes his head and laughs*

------------------------

Flynn: "There are people out there that will never change their mind, no matter what you do; in your case it would be people who are damaged are just too afraid of getting hurt again so they pretend the original problem isn't over." *shakes his head* "Sometimes the biggest thing stopping people are themselves. We may live in a world with demons, pokemon, and magic; but psychology is the strongest thing, even if one thinks 'strength' is." *shrugs*
Arekkusu III: normal humans think imma freak but yes i'm human

Ica:..... I already know it's done....
Alex: "Aren't you the Devil? Would you have to be a demon? Besides if anything you're a weirdo, not a freak... actually you might be, but what you do in your downtime isn't my business." *laughs* "They think you're a freak because you're different from them; how do you think they look at me?"

-------------

Flynn: "Good." *smiles at her* "Time to move on from the sadness; you don't stop moving because you're afraid, you move forward because of it." *pats her head* "You'll understand sooner or later."
Arekkusu III: well sense you have a habit of hiding your wings in a tat peeps see yea as normal hanging with freaks

Ica: the hard part is finding someone to move on with
last edited over a year ago
Alex: "I hide them because there are rules for me. If they see me as 'normal' hanging with freaks, then perhaps they can understand that you guys aren't so bad."

---------------

Flynn: "Yeah, that ones a bitch. But I'm sure you'll find someone, there are plenty of fish in the sea as they say."
Arekkusu III: you'd think but it doesn't happen

Ica: ..... Can't seem to find one that isn't a jerk.....
Alex: "it will take time, humans have always been like this."

-------------

Flynn: "I'm sure you will, perhaps be more dominant rather than submissive; show them you aren't a push over."
Arekkusu III: no kidding

Ica: hard to when your as cool as ice
Alex: "Well at least we have dealt with these things; I'll get going to meet my friend, see if he knows anything about this." *sheaths his sword and spreads his wings out.*

---------------------

Flynn: "I don't think I understand, surely being 'ice cold' helps with the whole 'dominant' thing..." *looks at her confused.*
Arekkusu III: good luck with that

Ica: nope more of a calm and collected thing
last edited over a year ago
Alex: "I'll let you know if anything comes up." *waves and takes to the sky.*

-----------------------------------

Flynn: "I'm still not hearing a negative here." *Shakes his head at her.* "What do you expect, to have a fit of passion with a firey desire? I think you've had your head in too many romantic novels." *Laughs.*
Arekkusu III: alright man

Ica: I could continue to travel with you..... and we'd get to know each other as we go..... it's how my sister Molly did it with her husband they hit it off once she restored his face