random anime rp for teens Random Anime The Next Generation Part 1

nidoqueen posted on Mar 03, 2013 at 08:57AM
sense this is some how turning into the random anime rp and i love the fact that is so any one who wants to be in on it pick your anime charterers and/or OCs and join in on the fun. ^ ^

(the vid is something that an old friend of mine made for the random anime rp forms clubit's going to be the theam song yeah trying to keep the memory of the those rps alive)
last edited on Sep 30, 2013 at 11:44AM

random anime rp for teens 2367 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 2367

over a year ago heart-of_love said…
Natsu does that special thing where he eats the flames "now i'm all Fired up" He runs at Ivan and kicks him in the face while his foot is on fire.
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Ivan stood there. He didnt budge. He grabbed Natu's ankle. "You call that a kick?" he pulled him down and kneed him in the stomach. "Now, it's my turn. Sand Storm." the dirt and sand from around them began to lift and swirl. "See....this would destroy you if i let it. But-" the sand and dirt dropped to the ground. "I wont."
Natsu growls while Shi runs over "Natsu calm down don't forget you need to save your strength for the big battle that is coming up." Natsu glares at Ivan and stands up "Yea whatever"
Ivan shrugged. "I told you you wouldnt win." he looked at Shi. "Sorry Shi, for the inconveniance." he said whiel scratchig his head.
Shi glares at Ivan "how is it your stronger then Salamander??"
over a year ago killer24 said…
Alex: "guys chill it was olny a little practice fight"
Shi sighs "Yea ok."
Alex: "good besides there is no point in fighting"
over a year ago nidoqueen said…
arekkusu III: i-i think i'll be ok j-just need to to wait for my w-wings to go back to n-normal
ica: *look of worry*
arekkusu III: i'll be fine mom... i hope
Alex: "he's strong lady Ica i'm sure he'll live" *lightly punches his arm*
Miki looks around "hey..wheres that Zack person?"
Shi shrugs "who know"
Natsu growls
"stop complaining." Erza commands
"A-Aye." Natsu says in fear
ica: still in the bathroom i can only guess what he's doing
arekkusu III: y-yeah most likely in there doing what he always does sense he can't have the real thing
ica: *sigh* what are we going to do with that boy?
Alex: "well i'm not getting into that convosation, at least you're getting better although i don't think getting better means you can start being mean to him"
Shi and Miki giggle. "you guys are strange." Shi says "yea." Miki agrees
Ivan shrugged. "If anything, we're all a bit weird dont ya think?"
"mostly just you guys" Miki and Shi say at the same time
"Hey!" Ivan crossed his arms. "Well if you ask me, you two are weirder than us."
"how so?" Shi says
"tell us." Miki says putting her hands on her hips.
"Well, for starters, you two talk at the same time, you finish off each others sentences, and your saying that we're weird." Ivan answered. He smiled slightly. "That enough of an answer for ya?"
"were sister's we cant help it. "they say at the same time. "at least we don't catch fire for no reason." They say again
"Hey, its not for no reason. It's a bad habit, like Gray when he keeps taking off his shirt." Ivan retorted. "And besides, im a freakin dragon, what do you expect?"
" who knows maybe a bit more restraint?" Shi conuter's " Gray strp's because he was told if he couldn't handle the cold be couldn't be a great Ice Make Wizard and he did it so often it became a habit."
last edited over a year ago
"Restraint? HAH! When i catch fire that is restraint, and all dragons do it." Ivan shot back. "And the pink hair dude doesnt do it because he's not a dragon, he's a dragon slayer. And to top it off, i catch fire because this human form cant be maintained for long periods of time. That's why i have these." he said while pointing to the capsules of liquid.
Shi scoffs "how about you go take a dip in the lake "dragon'' before your ego get's to big."

Gray,Natsu,Erza and Miki all stare at Shi.
Ivan growled. "Ego? What the heck are you talking about? I was just explaining why i catch on fire. But if you want to take it that far. Why dont you go swallow your tongue "girl" before your mouth gets the best of you. You didnt have to be such a jerk wod about it, jeez." he turned around and started to walk off.
Shi smerks "running away perhaps i should call you "Chicken" Instead of Dragon"
Ivan laughed as he turned around. "Im from the future, so, i see why you die'd now." he walked in front of her. "You're a naive, selfish, ignorant, stubborn, idiotic person. And here is was starting to like you until now. And the whole "Chicken" instead of dragon thing, Hah! I should call you a weak coward who just cant face the facts instead of the intellegent person that i thought you were. So yeah. Im out of here." Flames burst from the ground and when they disappeared, Ivan was gone.
Shi was frozen "d-died......" tear's started to stream down her face. She turned and hid her face in Natsu's chest. "I promise you, I will not let anyone touch you." He says hugging her close. "so what...he doesn't know anything about me,but if what he says is true i will die Natsu...." she sobs.
arekkusu III: you forget i'm satan i woun't let any one hurt you ether and any way dude if you know about the futuer so much what about me, zack, matthew, and fay? what's up for us?
Alex: "everyone dies eventually"
Ivan reappeared out of fire again. He facepalmed. "Just stop talking. You guys said the exact same thing a hundred years ago. Arekkusu you wont beable to do anything, you're gonna be kicked out of hell by the very demons that "worship" you. As for zack, matthew and fay, well let me just say.....you dont wanna know." he scratched his head. Then he looked over at Shi. "Despite you being an asshole, i can help everyone here. It's sad to say that Alex has a better future ahead of him then any of you. I mean, the guy gained eternal life."
Shi looks up and snaps at Ivan "you can't help us you made this worse...if you never came here.....none of us would know our fate...If your from the future!!! to keep the balance you should keep what happens to yourself other wise the future you know...will be no more." Shi hides her face in Natsu's chest once more.
arekkusu III: *lights a sigret* sweet i'll be free from the dumb job i never wanted to be satan in the first place *gets a drag from the sig*
matthew: *appears out of no where* what'll happen to my sister? i know i'll become my father but tell about my sister
zandra: and my baby boy
arekkusu III: matt you really need to stop doing that
matthew: doing what?
arekkusu III: the sneaking up on people
matthew: i am a ninja arekkusu it's a part of it
hanzo: that's my boy
arekkusu III: *takes another drag from the sig* well ither way i'd still protect my cuzens till then even thow one of them is annoing as hell and as soon as thay kick me out i'll do what i always wanted to do and that's flip them off
ica: actualy with us knowing what will happen we can know how to change it
arekkusu III: mom please don't change mine prince of ice is all i want to be able to handle i hate my f*cking job once thay kick me out i can tell them what to do with it and what to do after
ica: i ment to provent our family and friends from getting hurt
arekkusu III: good what'll happen after i'm kicked out of hell and what did i do to get kicked out?
ica: i think you sorta made his day
Alex: "great I have eternal life, what good is that if your friends die around you"
arekkusu III: and what am i chopped liver?
ica: yes we don't die that easy *smiles*
arekkusu III: i'm sure as i'm still satan *stomps on the floor* when the hell are you going to fire me down there hu!?! god i hate my job *winces* sorry i forgot big man *facepalms* there probly just wait till i have a kid then it'll be the same thing all over again
Ivan facepalmed. "Idiots.....just shut up and listen instead of making stupid comments. Especially you Shi! You're being an ignorant jackass right now. Anyways, if it wasnt for me coming here in the first place, you'd all be dead." Ivan shrugged. "But if you want to die early i guess i can make my way back to the future and speak with the rather lame council." he sighed. "Those idiots get on my nerves....."
((harsh Liquidz when you say that stuff to Shi it hurt's me to))
arekkusu III: i don't want to die....... yet i just don't wanna be satan any more
ica:i want to protect my friends and family
over a year ago emilana said…
kuzan came fack flustured and covered in snow. she shook it off and looked at arekusu. "i lost you on the way, so i came back. whatd i miss?"
Alex: "a lot really"
"fill me in?"
arekkusu III: well i most likely won't be satan any more here soon plus something's going to happen to zack, fay, and matthew and shi is going to be killed when i don't know but i'm not going to let that happen
ica:nether am i
matthew: no one will die as long as i am alive
hanzo: i agree
kuzan furrowed her eyebrows. "a perk of my job, i can guard you guys` souls, and as long as you have your soul you cant die unless i say so"
alex: "and i'll help because of the whole eternal thing"
"yep" she went and stood next to him.
arekkusu III: hay i'm happy that i woun't be satan any more here soon i just hope thay wait till after the lucohellians is defeated
"the who?"' she looked at him sideways
arekkusu III: the lucohellians that's right you wasn't here when i explained it tho alex have i? *sigh* Imagine the planet Earth as a country with embassaries well Hell is basically the lucohellian's embassary the heavagali chose me as the lucohellian ambassador meaning satan just as the lucohellians select who they want to be heaven's meaning they select whoever they see fit for the title by electing one of their counterparts it's quite funny actually the demons choose who will represent heaven and the angels choose who will represent hell they can select anyone as long as they are not their own kind in short, a lucohellian demon cannot represent heaven and a hevagalli angel cannot represent hell they do this to appease eachother and keep a peace between them so basicly there is two heavens and two hells one is an actual planet and the other is not
"fun."
Alex: "its confusing mainly if you're one of the angels"