random anime rp for teens Random Anime The Next Generation Part 1

nidoqueen posted on Mar 03, 2013 at 08:57AM
sense this is some how turning into the random anime rp and i love the fact that is so any one who wants to be in on it pick your anime charterers and/or OCs and join in on the fun. ^ ^

(the vid is something that an old friend of mine made for the random anime rp forms clubit's going to be the theam song yeah trying to keep the memory of the those rps alive)
last edited on Sep 30, 2013 at 11:44AM

random anime rp for teens 2367 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 2367

over a year ago emilana said…
"lots of things are confusing, i mean ive lived my whole life in the forest, im pretty isolated out here. i get along," she replied
over a year ago nidoqueen said…
arekkusu III: confusing to me to it's just what dad told me incase thay attack again
ica: and thay have
*looks at ica* wat
ica: lucohellians is demons but thay resied on another planet
ah."
arekkusu III: and there going to try to kill us just so that over lord can be god and satan and i can't let that happen as long as i'm satan
over a year ago killer24 said…
Alex: "and even if you wasn't Satan you'd still help, he's a good guy little brainless at times but good"
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Ivan rocked back and forth on his heels for a moment. He read the clouds in the sky, then looked at the others. "Are we done here? Because i think we need to get goin....."
"sure lets go!" she hopped into the air
arekkusu III: *nods runs out side with most of the family with him right at his heals*
breona: ciel you and your butler would have to come to i sense danger
L: *holding the baby* do we have anuff room for the sweets dear?
breona: most likely not but remember i can make sweets come out of thin air now come on *start's running*
L: *nods and fallows*
*the rest of my charterers fallow*
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
Shi,Miki and Team Natsu bolt after them. "be ready for anything!" Erza commanded. "Aye Sir!" Natsu said with a smile.
Ivan traveled across the ground. "Everybody stop!" he looked around, then the ground started shaking. "Uh oh......"
arekkusu III: lucohellians sh*t it's starting *looks at L* i know your not into killing any thing but in this case grab a gun and use it yours and your son's life dapends on it aunt breona i know you got your powers but it's not anuff you got to do what needs to be dun
L: *sighs looks away then nods*
breona: he does have a point L even if it does go agensed what we stand for *picks up a pistil*
L: *nods and also grabs one then sighs again*
last edited over a year ago
Alex: *looks around and stands by Fox then takes out his sword and pistol* "ready beautiful?"
fox: *a fire ball appears in both hands* yep i'm ready
ica: *draws her blade* sisters unit
zandra and molly: *draws there blades*
arekkusu III: *eyes glow red*
Natsu's fists light up
Gray's hands mist
Erza summons two swords
Animals sround Miki
Shi looks around her fox ear's twitching.
arekkusu III: GET OUT HERE YOU LUCOHELLIAN SKUM!!!!
kuzan grabbed out her scythe, and a black fog started to roll off of it as she crouched into a hunting position, listening intently "ivan, do you have a weapon?" she murmured to him. "if not, *tosses strange looking short sword his way* there ya go."
*spike and the others aims there guns*
ica: *ice shards formed around her*
Alex: "well this is going to get intresting" *aims with his pistol and readys his sword*
zack and matthew: *draws there blades*
arekkusu: GET THE F*CK OUT HERE OR I'LL COME IN THERE AFTER YOU
ica: son keep calm
kuzan nodded in silent agreement
Alex: "dude chill I know we're going to fight and stuff but calm down"
Shi spots some tree's moving and she quietly moves near them.
ica: i don't think he can hear us now
zack: what am i doing *puts away his blade and gets his bow and a arrow forms with lightning* yeah man keep calm
arekkusu III: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Shi yelps as something bolts from the trees and tackles her. A sword was held to her neck
zack: SHI!! *rushes over and knocks who ever it was off her* GET OFF OF HER!!!
zandra: good job son
cloud: *smiles*
Shi sighs and stands up "thanks Zack."
zack: welcome told you wasn't going to let any one or any thing hurt you *blade at what attacked her* now what the f*ck are you doing trying to kill shi?
Ivan walked out of a portal a couple of feet away. "I think everything's fine now......"
arekkusu III: GET THE F*CK OUT HERE YOU LUCOHELLIAN SCUM!!!
ica: oh gees here we go again
Alex: *looks back at A.KIII* "dude calm down, fighting is one thing but screaming at them and getting angry isn't the way"
ica: um he's in the same state as he was after the training before he can't hear you
kuzan backs away slowly and stands by ivan
last edited over a year ago
Shi rolls her eyes and walks over to A.K3 " OI SNAP OUT OF IT." She shouts next to his ear.
kuzan chuckled slightly from the background
((bump!!))
zack: *snickers under his breath* priceless
matthew: zack
zack: yeah?
matthew: shut up *walks over over to AKIII and does a round house kick to his head*
arekkusu III: *grabs his foot before it made contact*
matthew: *eyes widen* what in nether realm?
zack: oh holy sh*t he was faster then you matty boy
matthew: zack what in outworld did i just tell you? *does a move that brakes him free from his grip*
zack: just be careful if his speed incresced then his strangth would have to he might be able to brake threw your armor or just brake your ankle
matthew: zack you may be an idiot but you finely said something smart *
arekkusu III: *closes his eyes then quickly turns and punches him right in and right threw matt's chest*
matthew: how the hell? *blood poors from the corner of his mouth* it seams h-his true power can only be unlocked when angred or forced but sadly h-he can't control it z-zack now
zack: *nods and draws his bow and a sleep mist colored lightning bolt forms to look like an arow* this is going to hurt me more then you dude *lets go of it and it hits him in the head*
arekkusu III: *eyes reopen and widens as he falls to his knees* th-thank..... you z-zack
Shi cover's her mouth in a gasp.
Natsu looks away while Gray, Miki and Erza stare with there mouth whied open
Alex: *looks at A.K 3 shocked then snaps out of it* "does anyone know how to heal that?"
"well...." Shi said.
"The arrow is in his head." Miki said looking at Shi.
"i'll try." Shi said walking over and snapping the arrow in half so the sharp head wont hurt A.K. "Hold still." She said yanking out the body of the arrow while the head fell to the ground. Shi quickly pressed her hands to the wound and healed A.K Before running to Matt and trying to heal him.
arekkusu III: thanks....... didn't hurt at all what happened to you matt?
matthew: you really need to learn how to control your anger other wise it'll distroy you
arekkusu III: *look of clueless ness and shock* i did that? holy hell i guess my satan powers finely kicked in sorry there dude and zack thanks but did you have to ame for my head...... for the tenth time?
zack: hehe call it pay back for hitting me in the head all these years
arekkusu III:we only do that when you deserve it and you cuz is a bigger idiot then uncle arekkusu
zack: why you always have to be haten?
arekkusu III: i'm not hating
zack: *starts trying to rap* i know i'm an idiot but at least i'm sain yeah might as well stay quiet and stop you haten
arekkusu III: good god zack stop that's hurting my ears
zack: hatters gonna hate yo
Alex: *looks at them all cluelessly then shakes his head and smiles*
arekkusu III: what?
ica: son you and zack both is just like jemuzu and arekkusu
arekkusu III: i sound grandpa hu? sweet
ica:yes but you still act like your father *smiles*
arekkusu III: yeah dad had the don't give a sh*t attitude tho he still showed that he cared about thoes closest to him
ica: yeah i miss your father i wish so much to revive him *tears up* but his last wish was that if something happened to him he didn't want me or any one reviving him i loved your father but i must honer his wish
Shi sat up pale and panting. "I've done all i can." She said ear's vanishing as she stood and stumbled into NAtsu's arms.
zack: SHI! *looked alarmed and worried*
arekkusu III: oh hell no
matthew: you shouldn't have wasted your energy on me miss shi this has happened to me before
arekkusu III: sh*t he's right and i wasn't worth it f*ck there's got to be something we can do to help
zack: *look of anger* yeah there is and mom knows what i am planing A.KIII ti's your fault she is in this condition
arekkusu III: zack you know i can't control my true power
zack: THEN DON'T F*CKING USE IT @$$HOLE!!!!
arekkusu III: when i do use it i never know i'm use it it's like the anger and revenge takes control
zack: THEN YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO THE HELL YOU CAME FROM AND NEVER COME BACK!!!YOUR TO DANGEROUS TO BE AROUND!!!!!
ica: zack he can't.....
zack: SHUT UP AUNT ICA IT'S AS MUCH YOUR FAULT AS IT IS HIS!!!
arekkusu III: *sighs* your right zack...... i might end up killing the people i care for the most if i stay any longer...... i'll..... i'll just go *starts to walk away*
zack: GOOD GET THE F*CK OUT OF HERE!!!
ica: son don't lision to him
arekkusu III: no mom zack is right...... i can't control my powers like dad and grandpa could and i wouldn't be able to live with myself if i wher to kill you again
miki runs over and hugs Ak. "please dont go..."
Team Natsu and Shi stare at her.
arekkusu III: *blushes* do you have an idea to suppress my demon powers miki? i don't know what all i can do i don't want to hurt any one i care about
zack:miki remember he just cosed your sister to get hurt
matthew: zack shut up and let the girl speak her mind you just worry about getting shi back in side the manor and in a bed
zack: what ever come on natsu *kicks a stone and starts walking to the manor*
matthew: now miss miki i can sense you have grown attached to a.kIII here
arekkusu III: *blushing more long with a sweat drop*
matthew: his senses right now is clouded
L: indeed
breona: *nods* agreed
arekkusu III: *sighs* i'll be putting every one in danger but ok i'll stay
ica: don't worry we'll think of somthing
Miki holds onto Ak blushing. "Yea i like him....."

Shi rolls her eyes at Matt's comment about Zack wanting to get her in bed. but was surprised when Natsu picked her up and carrried her after Zack.

Erza was scanning the area for bad guys while Gray was looking for his clothes.
arekkusu III: *look of tottle shock on his face at her words then looks at her then slowly smiles a little* miki h-how would you like to be my girl
ica: *smiles and wipes a tear from her eye* r-reminds me of me and his father
molly: yeah i she is like you when you met a.k
zandra: but he's not as blunt as his father was it........ still brings back good and bad memories
ica: oh yeah you scared him off for a while witch got me to go to a volcano and melted my wings off
zandra: yes it was my fault and i am sorry sister
ica: past is the past it resolved itself sorta