random anime rp for teens Random Anime The Next Generation Part 1

nidoqueen posted on Mar 03, 2013 at 08:57AM
sense this is some how turning into the random anime rp and i love the fact that is so any one who wants to be in on it pick your anime charterers and/or OCs and join in on the fun. ^ ^

(the vid is something that an old friend of mine made for the random anime rp forms clubit's going to be the theam song yeah trying to keep the memory of the those rps alive)
last edited on Sep 30, 2013 at 11:44AM
save

random anime rp for teens 2367 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 2367

over a year ago heart-of_love said…
Lilly laughed "Shi's fine she just needs to get rid of the dust." Lilly vanished in a puff of Purple dust makeing everyone cough.
over a year ago nidoqueen said…
zack: yo sebby didn't jemuzu have a shower put in to replace that old tub?
sebastian: yes sir he did
zack: there you go that'll get rid of the dust i hope
Shi nods "thank you."
over a year ago killer24 said…
Alex: "I thought humans said fairies sparkle not dust?"
zack: i never even herd of fairies till now
sebastian: right this way miss *walks out of the room*
Alex: "never read folk tales?, they're all over the place mainly from the old centuries"
zack: there is fairy type pokemon but there not fairies
Shi Quickly walked after Sebastian.
sebastian: *shows her the way to the bathroom then goes back to the others*
Shi stepped into the bathroom and quickly hopped into the shower her clothes laying next to the sink.
zack: she is perfect aunt breona
breona: she is to young for you zack
zack: aw man there's got to be away
breona: she looks younger then 20 zack
Shi quickly washed up and wrapped a towel around herself. she stepped out and gasped "hey my clothes are gone?" She blushed and quickly but quietly walked out holding the towel tightly around her "excuse me?" she asked
Alex: *watches them talk not sure if to say anything*
zack: *turns around* yea..... holy shoot *falls backward and is out cold*
breona: *giggles* i don't know what's going on but all the guys but a.k was in here i'll get you one of my black dresses *runs off*
fay: *poking zack in the head with her finger* he's out cold *giggles* i'll wait till aunty gives you one of her outfits to wake him
*the door to the bar slams open and stomps to the counter not paying any atinshion to what every one is doing*
arekkusu III: *gets a bottle and slams it on the counter then lights another sig*
fay: um...... you ok?
arekkusu III: *hand shakes as he takes a drag from the sig* does it look like i'm ok?
fay: just calm down cuz
arekkusu III: don't tell me to calm down if you had that happen to you, you'd feel the same way
fay: a.k that's the past
arekkusu III: TELL THAT TO ZACK HE'S THE ONE THAT KEEPS RUBBING MY OWN FREAKING PAST IN MY FACE!
fay: keep in mind zack is a baka
Alex: *turns away from Shi and looks down at Zack* "does he do that often?"
Shi looked around quietly and sat on the floor next to Zack "strange people." she muttered
fay: nope first time he ever passed out infrunt of a girl he normally tries to chat them up but only slapped or ran from
shi sighed "its cuz i'm wearing nothing but a towel."
Alex: "well I'm going to see what that's about in there" *does look at Shi while talking or walking into the other room*
Shi stood quietly looking at the passed out Zack before standing next to the window rubbing her arms
fay: yeah he seen many girls with just a towel he never passed out with them so i gess he really did fall in love shi
Shi blushed and looked out the window shivering.
breona: *runs back in with a black long-sleeved dress in hand* here it's the only one i got that i hardly use cos it don't have umbreon's markings *hands her a dress
spike: another shot a.kIII
arekkusu III: *on his second bottle* ok *gets starts working on the drink*
*outside the window a dragon came out of the gathered dragon balls and the others could be seen talking to it*
last edited over a year ago
Shi thanked Berona and quickly rushed into the bathroom to change. She came out and poked Zack with her finger "get up." she said sweetly pulling the sleve's of the dress down more.
Alex: "whats up guys?"
ica: well we made the wish to make every thing the man sends be weak anuff to kill so the demons he sends we's be able to kill them without worring about how to trick them into killing them selves

zack: *slowly wakes up* w-what happened?
Shi said smileing not at all phased at what just happened " you passed out."
zack: *blushes, and his wigs spark* probably think i'm pathetic right now don't you
arekkusu III: i sure as hell do
zack: now what the hell is wrong with you?
arekkusu III: let's just say if i could i'd be sending you to hell myself
zack: what did i do?
Alex: *looks at Arekkusu 3 confused*
Shi quickly stepped back as the two started fighting.
arekkusu III:you know exactly what you did!
zack: ohhhh you mean that comment i made about that flytrap lilly?
arekkusu III: i'd so drag your @$$ to hell if you wasn't family!
zack: gees sorry dude you need to lighten up you need to let go of the past before it eats you up
arekkusu III: your right zack i do but i can't till i get my own revenge
hanzo: vary understandable
Alex: *thinks* {that's understandable?, what happened?}
hanzo: the man that we are up agensed turned my oldest son into a grass version of myself thus turning him agensed me the boy called himself thorn tried to kill me and molly he even kidnapped a.kIII when he was a little boy not old anuff to think for him hence how he got brain washed by the one we'r after that's when my boy used his own powers to create a veniousflytrap there for releasing a.kIII's true power and taking the poor boy's soul he was unaware on what he was doing or that he was being used as a puppet thay cosed him to hurt his own mother and others he cared for he had no control of his body what so ever when he finily got his soul back and found out what he had dun ih couldn't livr it down sense
ica: yes sense then he wanted revenge he'd only get closure when he kills the one responcable
hanzo: he is like i was when my first family and clan was killed by what i thought was subzero
Shi covered her mouth and tear's slid down her face "being turnd agenst your own family that's horrable." she gasped
Alex: "that makes sense"
ica: he took it harder when he got his soul back and realized the truth
arekkusu III: *slams fist on the table-
ica: see he hasn't let that down may never will
Shi quietly walks over to Arekkusu III and places a hand on his arm "calm down i'll help you"
Alex: "so he lost his soul and did terrible things then got his soul back and remembered them?"
ica: i gess you can say that
arekkusu III: *jumped a little bit like he was startled then looks up blushing* uh th-thank you shi
zack: *eyes widen, jaw dropped* hu..... what just happened?
ica: *giggles* don't worry little nephew there's plenty of others out there
zack: *wines as he falls to his hands and knees head down tears flowing down his cheeks* awww maaaaaaan
fay: wow he has changed
ica: fay no you know better
fay: aww
spike: turned into a big cry baby
fay: *giggles*
fox: it'll be fine zack
Shi sweat drops "your welcome." she turns to Zack and sighs "man i hate guys who are cry babies."
heart-of_love commented…
i wanna add my fav anime character is that ok? over a year ago
zack: i'm not being a cry baby!
arekkusu III: you could have fooled me when i seen tears
zack: it's allergies
arekkusu III: yeah right zack and why do not bleave you *downs the rest of the bottle of wisky that was in his hand*
zack: that cos i'm not the drunk one
arekkusu III: it's...... ooooonly a buzz
nidoqueen commented…
go right ahead. ^ ^ over a year ago
heart-of_love commented…
Thx i think you know who he is over a year ago
nidoqueen commented…
don't have the name memorized but yes i do over a year ago
Shi turned and walked out the door only to bump into someone. Shi looked up slowly first seeing a familar shirt then a white scale scarf, Shi looked into the eyes of her best friend and long time crush Natsu Dragneel. "Shi." he smiled
Shi turned and walked out the door only to bump into someone. Shi looked up slowly first seeing a fam
fay: n-natsu
hanzo: you
molly: *grals*
Alex: "what's going on?" *looks at them confused*
Shi can tell Natsu is trying his best not to set the place on fire "I missed you Shi." He smiles and wraps his arms around her waist. "N-Natsu i havent seen you in year's." Shi stuttered trying to get back her mind.
molly: long story
fay: *tears up* how what are you here for?
arekkusu III: *wispers to alex* him and fay use to be boyfriend and girlfriend
Natsu looks at Fay "long time no see i'm glad you took care of Shi while i was gone." Shi hides her face in his shirt and crys " N-Natsu i - i left to find you a long time ago w-where did you go."
fay: i-is that all you came here for? -runs off crying-
zack and arekkusu III: *jaws drop*
arekkusu III:what the hell?
zack: *bumed face again* ahhhhhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Natsu looks at the fleeing Fay and the crying Zack " Um...whats going on?" he asks confused
Shi wipes her tear's.
Alex: *whispers to Fox and A.K 3* "should I go and talk to her?, angels comfort people all the time"