random anime rp for teens Random Anime The Next Generation Part 1

nidoqueen posted on Mar 03, 2013 at 08:57AM
sense this is some how turning into the random anime rp and i love the fact that is so any one who wants to be in on it pick your anime charterers and/or OCs and join in on the fun. ^ ^

(the vid is something that an old friend of mine made for the random anime rp forms clubit's going to be the theam song yeah trying to keep the memory of the those rps alive)
last edited on Sep 30, 2013 at 11:44AM

random anime rp for teens 2367 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 2367

over a year ago nidoqueen said…
volpix: oh
over a year ago killer24 said…
Alex: "comes in handy sometimes, careful now" *takes off and flys back the house*
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
((mind if i join....and cuze it's random you can do almost anything right?))
(yes and if you read what we got so far if you see any carecter i'm playing as by all means take over as them cos i'm only good with other pokemon lol. ^ ^)
volpix: *grips tight to his head*
((well ii was gonna have my girl be magic i was kind to lazy to read it ^.^" sorry i guess i can read it all but its going to take a long time))
(ok I'm back who missed me...random people: "yeah we did, you're sooo awesome" thank you thank you!. Join in HoL!)
Alex: "getting scared up there?" *laughs and lands in front of the door*
((lol Killer))

Name: Shi Sparks

apperance: Pic

Bio: Shi is a fun loveing, Kind girl her name mean's Death but she dosn't bring it. Shi love playing jokes and has a pretty voice that she love singing with. she never sing's infront of other people. she had a rich family but hated it so she ran away not thinking about getting new clothes before she left.

last edited over a year ago
((lol Killer))

Name: Shi Sparks

apperance: Pic

Bio: Shi is a fun loveing, Kind gi
nidoqueen commented…
hehe zack would love her lol. ^ ^ over a year ago
(I do try miss HoL)
Shi stands before a lake with green lush hill's all around her. she glances around making sure no one is around when she sing's. he voice bounces off the hill and everyone around her hear's it and get's kinda sleeply
"Sleep my child,
Go to sleep my child,
Dream sweet dreams of olden times.
Dream my child,
Sweet dreams my child,
Rest your weary mind.
Waltz under moonlit trees,
Sail all the wondrous seas,
Give into all your dreams
And sleep.
Sleep my child
Go to sleep my child
Have no fear
I'm here by your side
Dream my child
Sweet dreams my child
The sun has said goodnight
Drift through the open sky
Wings spread and spirits high
Wave as the clouds go by
And Sleep"
Shi hugs a red rose to her chest as she sing's a soft wind blow's on her bare back.
volpix: no just making sure me no fall off

zack: *in his mind* oh hell *looks at his mom* this is like looking for a needle in a hay stack
zandra: son just keep looking ok
zack: fine *kicks a pebble and walks to the woods part of the area* how the hell am i sapose to fined...... *freezes in mid sentence when he seen the girl in pic and thinks to self* holy mother of zapdose *clears his throught* um..... miss you ok over there?

arekkusu III: *takes another drag of his sig* i so hope the others is having better luck then we are
ica: well fox and her man did
arekkusu III: that's it!
ica: *looks at him a little startled* what's it?
arekkusu III: dad's and grandpa's old move remember?
ica: it's worth a try
arekkusu III: WRATH OF A THOUSAND HEARTS BRAKING FIND THE ONE WHO COSES YOUR SAROW *a blue light shines in the destincs*
ica: your father would be proud if he was alive

breona: *in form of umbreon sniffing around*
L: logical thing to do is look for a shrine
breona: *in psych* i know
L: then why sniff for it?
breona: cos none of this is logic i mean think god picking the devil and the devil picking god it's hilly unlogical to begin with am i right?
L: good point i'm starting to wonder if your smarter then me *feeling in tree holes*

spike: is this thing we'r looking for made of mettle?
hona: don't know but i'm trying this with the power of the grate ho-oh reveal what can not be seen *a gold beam leads the way and she fallows*
*spike, jet, and faye runs after her*

hanzo: here it is i knew it *pulls the orange ball out of the dragon shrines mouth then he teleports his family back to the manor*
Alex: "I would have caught you so chill" *sits on the step out side and try's to wake up Fox*

((does Zack see Shi?))
Shi looks up as her last notes from her song fade away.
(yes)

zack: *blushing a little for the first time in his life* sh-she sings like an angle *didn't realize he said that out loud and in his mind* oh grate a.k would have a field-day with this *coughs*

fox: *took a moment but her eyes batted open* w-what happened? *tale wagging slightly*
volpix: see
Shi turned and spotted Zack "Who are you?" She asked only loud enough for him to hear. She walked over her dress billowing in the wind and the rose in her hand. "who are you?" she asked again her red eye's full of sadness.
Alex: "you saved me from whatever they were, but while fight you exploded or something then you fainted" *looks down at her* "thanks by the way"
fox: th-that was the supernova i was talking about and with you still in one peace you ran like i told you to

zack: *still blushing* th-the name is zack strife and why do you look so sad d-did some one hurt you? *felt like passing out but he knew he couldn't*

zandra: i plume forgot *eyes glow yellow* by the power of the zapdos i cry reveal what can not be seen reveal the dragon ball in this place *a beam of electric shows the way and she fallows*
cloud: *runs after zandra leaving zack behind*

hona: *grabs the ball and heads back to the manor with the others*

hanzo: *him molly and the twins walking up to the door of the manor* well did you find any thing alex?

ica: *heads back with A.K after she grabs the ball*
Alex: "not really Fox. Yeah Volpix did" *takes out the dragon ball and hands it to him*
molly: sis what happen'd?
fox: them black things you and ica talked about attacked us in the woods
molly: oh dear i take it one tried to attack him and you used supernova
fox: yes and he didn't run like i told him to
molly: *facepalm* you know you could have been killed?
hanzo and the twins: *nods*
hanzo: *takes the ball and places both the one he found and the other on the ground* so what all do you know about the dragon balls other then what we told you?
ica and a.k: *lands beside molly*
arekkusu: found one *places it with the others*
hona: *lands with the others*
spike: *runs over and places the one thay found*
ica: there is sapose to be 7 of these balls so we need three more
Alex: "I couldn't just leave her there, even if she was going supernova" *smiles sheepishly*
Shi looked at the boy and smiled "i'm fine just some family problems" Shi quietly patted his head smileing "what are you doing out here by yourself?" she asked puzzled.
zack: me my mom and dad is looking for some strange ball that's sapose to grant wishes thay need it to weaken the evil people we'r sapose to fight come on stay with us at the manor it may not be safe out here soon *holds out an arm*

molly: IT STILL COULD HAVE KILLED YOU THEN WHO WOULD FOX HAVE THEN YOU BAKA!
honzo: that's my wife for you
Alex: "wouldn't you have done the same for Hanzo though, I mean sure I could have died and that would suck but I wasn't going to leave her"
Shi looked puzzled but took his arm* "my name's Shi what's your name?" she asked quietly
zack: i already told you the name's zack strife now hold on tight *his yellow and black spiked wings fan out* yeah my family is so not normal *jumps up and stays in the air* if you fall i'll catch you *uses his free hand to put a tight grip on her hand so that she don't fall*

hanzo: she would but no matter how bad she did want to stay i wouldn't let her i'd teleport her out then do what was needed dun
Alex: *sighs and looks down* "I'm sorry I didn't do as you asked and stayed"
fox: it's fine you didn't get hurt and that's all that matters
volpix: yes you no hurt you safe
molly: yes but next time she tells you to run you run cos next time volpix may not be there to use shield then sis protecting you would be in vain
hanzo: she's right
Alex: "wow you really like to dot the i's and cross the t's don't you but i will follow her orders next time" *grins at them*
molly: it wasn't an order she was protecting you and good
Alex: "I know it wasn't although you could imagine her in military gear shouting orders" *laughs*
molly: i don't see it a.k maybe but fox no
Shi closed her eye's and held his hand tight. she had never flown and she was scared badly from the suddenness
Alex: "I was joking, let's move on has anyone else had any luck?"
hanzo: me and molly found one
ica: me to
fox: so did we
hona and little old us
ica: we need three more.
Alex: "thats good we are over halfway there, so I guess we wait or go looking for the others?"
ica: wait for zandra's team and breona's team first

zack: don't be scared *smiles* as long as my wings is intacked you'll be safe *flies tord the manor* even thow it's full of unnormale people it's a nice place
Alex: "okay, I'm going to see if A.K 3 needs help, um where is he again?"
arekkusu III: *facepalm* dude i'm right here
ica: *giggles*
molly: an angle friends with satan *giggles* now i'v seen every thing but hay i'm not complaining at least one of you guys is on our side for once
Alex: "sorry for my kind, we should put a bell on you"
arekkusu III: WHAT THE HELL I BEEN HERE THE HOLE TIME!!!!
ica: he's right you know he did just land with me
Alex: "I know i'm just teasing you, although that bell Idea might work" *smiles at him*
ica: i'd quit while your ahead he dos have his grand father's anger ishews
arekkusu III: let me know when every one gets back i'm going to finish cleaning the bar *goes in*
matthew: and i thought i was a hot head
Alex: "oh do you think I teased him too much?"
Shi opened her eyes slightly and saw the world fly by "Wow" she gasped.
ica: you can tell if you did or not when he takes a drag of his sig his hand'll shake
zack: *lands beside the others with shi still on his arm* hay all
matthew: um........... i....... need to go get jade *runs off*
zack: *facepalm* some people can't hold it in
*all my carecters look in dissbileafe*
Alex: "I'm going to help A.K 3" *walks after A.K 3*
Shi quickly looked around and then bowed to the people before her "hello".
ica: hello miss i must say sorry about the look of shock we'r just not use to zack being in love with some one for a chainge he is normally a big play boy
zack: aunty ica don't tell her that!
Shi got a big blank look on her face then it hit her "Wha!" She took one step away from Zack and coughed "i'm Shi it's nice to meet you...um..."
Alex: "hay man, your cousin has brought a girl home everyone seemed shocked for some reason" *sits on a bar stool*