random anime rp for teens Random Anime The Next Generation Part 1

nidoqueen posted on Mar 03, 2013 at 08:57AM
sense this is some how turning into the random anime rp and i love the fact that is so any one who wants to be in on it pick your anime charterers and/or OCs and join in on the fun. ^ ^

(the vid is something that an old friend of mine made for the random anime rp forms clubit's going to be the theam song yeah trying to keep the memory of the those rps alive)
last edited on Sep 30, 2013 at 11:44AM

random anime rp for teens 2367 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 2367

over a year ago JessicaXRawr said…
Hikira smiled. "So, what am i here for?"

Helina smiled. "You like it dont you?"
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Manner nodded. "Yes....Hell yeah!"
over a year ago nidoqueen said…
arekkusu III:i need a girlfriend
Hikaru blushed. "And you want me to be your girlfriend?"

Helina wrapped her leg around Manner's waist. "Oooo, whats this i feel?" she rubbed her hand across his dick.
arekkusu III:if you'd want * icy wings spreads out like a fan* a freak like me
Manner turned a slight red, "Im so.....that feels so good."
Hikira huffed. ""Your not a freak. To me, your normal.....but you have this spark to your voice....i like it.."

Helina opened his pants. She pulled down his underwear and started stroking him.

last edited over a year ago
Manner moans slightly. "Yes....you know what to do..."
arekkusu III:*gets hikira by the hand bows then kisses her hand*
Hikara smiles. "So what do you plan on doing?"

Helina strokes him faster. "mmmm, you like that dont you?"
Manner pants a little and nods.
arekkusu III:well i could show you my work or we could go flying *wings move*
Hellina licks his tip in a ciruclar motion before putting his dick in her mouth. "Mmmm."

Hiraka smiled. "Your work place, i never saw it before! Lets go there!"
Manner moaned. "Oh hell yeah!!"
arekkusu III:*picks her up bridle stile* hold on tight *jumps back into the creves in the earth and appears back beside the fire ball* i am the master of hell and king of the ice type pokemon in the pokemon world *sits on his thrown like in pic*
arekkusu III:*picks her up bridle stile* hold on tight *jumps back into the creves in the earth and a
Hiraka giggled. "All you had to do is say that you were Satan..."

Helina started sucking him. She didnt waste anytime. She sucked him hard and fast.
Manner placed his hands on the back of her head and helped her go faster. "AAAAH!!"
arekkusu III:hmhm i didn't know how well you'd it having a man with that much on his plate *stands up* i'll be right back to get something to drink for us *thrown turns into one of those L shaped couches as he leaves the room*
Hiraka sits down on the couch. She looks around. "Wow, this is a big place."

Helina took his dick out of her mouth and licked over it. She pushed him on the ground. "Sorry if that hurt.....i promise, this will make it feel better." she smooshed her boobs around his dick and began jacking him off with them.
Manner breaths heavy. "There so big! This feels great!!"
arekkusu III:*appears in a puff of white mist with two wine glasses and a bottle of the best shardenay* this stuff is said to be made from the tears of sweacune mixed with the heart of articuno
Hiraka takes her drink. "Thank you.....hey,can we get drunk off of this stuff?"

Helina gos faster. "You like it.....i love it." she contined to jack him off with her boobs and starting sucking on him again as she did.

"H-holy shit." he shivers with pleasure and his dick twitches in her mouth.
arekkusu III:if you drink to much of it yes but it'll take ten or more glasses of it before it'll take affect but i can drink a whole bottle and it don't bother me
arekkusu III:so you like snow cones?
arekkusu III:hu she disappeared *siys* what ever *walks over to the big fire ball* show my mom
*the fire ball acted like a camera*
arekkusu III:*looked as bummed as normal* i fear that i'll be a vergon forever for a long as i'm satan
over a year ago killer24 said…
(if I may join)
Name: Alexander (Alex for short)
Race: Angel
Side: neutral
(I will post a pic later)
(if I may join)
Name: Alexander (Alex for short)
Race: Angel
Side: neutral 
(I wi
nidoqueen commented…
nice pic. ^ ^ over a year ago
killer24 commented…
Why thank you miss over a year ago
(yes you may i did invite you after all ^ ^)

arekkusu III:*facepalm* i better visit mom before i get attacked i remember when dad and grandpa had to deal with these guys *opens a portal and jumps threw*
killer24 commented…
I know but just in case over a year ago
nidoqueen commented…
well arekkusu III is satan. ^ ^ over a year ago
Alex: *flys across the sky*. "What shall I do today?"
ica:*washing dishes when arekkusu III appears be hind her* hello a.k
arekkusu III:hay maw
ica:what's the matter sweet heart ruff day?
arekkusu III:*plops down in one of the chairs* sorta
ica:*finishes the dishes and and sits down in another chair with him* what's wrong explain
arekkusu III:same as normal tried to find me someone when i do she runs out on me and on top of that i been sensing an angel all day so yeah little bummed today *head leans back*
ica:aww my poor boy well the angel don't worry about it if you don't bother him he wouldn't bother you but if he does bother you any way wether you bother him or not don't worry about it your father and grand father had to deal with them all the time
Alex: *lands in a park and his wings shrink into tattoos on his back above the cuts/scars that spells his name* (not Alex, Alexander). "what to do?, maybe I should go to a church and freak out the priest". *sits on a park bench and let's his arms go behind it, putting his head back and letting the suns rays touch him*
nidoqueen commented…
sense alex is an angel shouldn't he be able to sense satan? over a year ago
nidoqueen commented…
cos he is in the human world visiting his mom. over a year ago
killer24 commented…
Um i guess but i'm just going to say he is thinking to much over a year ago
nidoqueen commented…
ok. ^ ^ over a year ago
arekkusu III:thank you mom
ica:your welcome son *kisses his head* that's my little boy just like your father
arekkusu III:well mom i better be going i got demons to kick inline and girls to impress and @$$es to kick
ica:ok sweet heart be careful
arekkusu III:i will *walks out and walks the park heading to his fave bar* ugh i need a drink
Alex: *closes his eyes deep in thought* {what to do?, maybe i should freak out the pope}
arekkusu III:*stops infrunt of alex and without even looking at him and while letting his icy wings show* yo dude you look bummed if you want i can buy you a drink at my fave bar maybe it will help you fell better thay always thay one of the best shardeny and i was heading there anyway
Alex: "huh?, I'm sorry but I don't drink after last time, there was so much wine well 'water' hahahaha". *looks up at him and looks confused at his wings*. "you should remember you was there right all the angels were"
arekkusu III:you must be mistaken i am not an angle i was born on this earth with wings and the power of ice it's a curse if you ask me cos the chicks don't dig the wings even if there made of ice *corners his ice blue eyes at him* the name is arekkusu kuratchi the third you may know my grandpa jemuzu kuratchi he had a run in with you guys before his best friend works as a soul reaper
Alex: "I'm not even going to try and say your name, so you can be..... 3 the number you know the hole the 'third' thing. And what do you mean 'you guys'?" *leans up and looks up at him*
arekkusu III:*points up at the sky* your from up there right i was referring to all of you from up there not just you dude and yeah my grandpa was someone you all may know i'm nothing like my grandpa but still and about the third thing my dad was named after my grandpa's best friend and my mom named me after my dad i don't even look like my dad but hay i'm not complaining now come on i'll buy you a drink
Alex: "you are persistent aren't you, fine then I come with ya. Well I guess you know what I am". *stands up in front of him*. "Can't tell anyone though, it'll be our little secret ok 3?"
arekkusu III:just call me a.k every one elts does and don't worry about it i could sense you and your friends from a mile away so yeah i promise not to tell any one if you promise not to kill me when i tell you what i am and what my father and grand father was you don't even have to hide your wings cos people around here has seen mine and my mom's wings so much that there use to it thay'll just think your my brother cos sadly me nor my mom can hide our icy wings the way you can hence why i haven't got laid yet *chuckles*
Alex: "kill you why would I do that you seem cool, really I would have thought having wing would be a turn-on for some girls well the ones I have met anyway, and as for my 'friends' well there is a reason I'm not there now". *tattos grow into real angel wings and they flap a bit*
arekkusu III:*chuckles* trust me dude if you knew what i am yeah you'd ether wouldn't want to be my friend or you'll be trying to kill me one of my uncles was a fallen angle cos he fell inlove with a human and my grandpa was satan and him and my own father passed away years ago so put two and two together *flinches a bit just encase fallowed by a sad siy* if you ask me i didn't want to fallow in there footsteps that's another resion why the chicks don't dig me plus the fact that these wings is a babe repellent *puts hands in pockets* i didn't ask to be born with kind of life i didn't want to be who i am *corners his eyes at him again as there walking* i never really had a friend except for my mama and she lives alone and cos of my job i can't stay with her she really needs a good main sorry i..... shouldn't be venting but yeah cos of what i am i can sense you a half a world away with you an angle hm i'm surprised you didn't sense i'm the new satan *flinches again* oops
Alex: *eyes widen and he jumps back into the air*. "New Satan!...."
arekkusu III:see told you so you probably want to kill me now right? you'd be doing me a faver if you did but yes *sad siy* i am satan but i don't want to be satan i hate my job *looked a little sad* i'v hated that job ever sense my father died see he was satan before me and my grandpa on his side was satan before him now on who was satan before grandpa was satan i don't know *starts looking depressed* but again i didn't ask for all this to happen to me cos i wouldn't harm a fly it's a big burden to me *looks up* there's my fave bar just up ahead *icy blue eyes looks pail in the light* i hope thay have the hokey game on this time the Penguins is playing the sharks this time
Alex: "dude I'm messing with you, I don't really care who you are or your father and his Before him hahaha but your face priceless". *lands and punches his arm gently and smiles at him *
arekkusu III:*looked confused* ok your different there dude normally you angle types try to kill demons but hay i'm not complaining kinda reminds me of uncle kyle he was an angle to till he fell inlove with a human then his wings fell off and became his blades *gets out his billfold* i should still have his pic here some where *looking for it* ah here it is
arekkusu III:*looked confused* ok your different there dude normally you angle types try to kill demo
Jinx: "Umm, cool I think"
arekkusu III:let's go on in *puts pic back in billfold and starts to walk in* yo all
bartender:ah a.k your normal i presume
arekkusu III:yeah dude and i don't know what my bro here would want
bartender:your brother hu he looks alot like your uncle kyle
arekkusu III:i know but get him what ever he wants it's on me
bartender:well do mister kuratchi i sapose you'd want your normal spot close to the TV so you can watch the game
arekkusu III:yep normal place
bartender:waitress see these to boys to there seats
*a woman with shoulder length water blue hair funny ears, long tail, and long water blue dress*
woman:hay nephew
arekkusu III:hay aunt sanra didn't know you worked here
sanra:*starts walking to where he normally sits*i just got on so yeah yeah i needed the cash
arekkusu III:*fallows* cool ok
arekkusu III:let's go on in *puts pic back in billfold and starts to walk in* yo all
bartender:ah a.
Alex: "I take it you come here often 3 hahaha" *follows them wile looking around*
arekkusu III:yeah and again just call me a.k every one elts does *nudges him with his elbow and whispers* so dude what you think about my aunt she is one of the ones without a man my aunt fox works here to so if you don't think sanra then you might like fox *points at a girl with red hair red fox ears red tail and red dress giving one of the men there drinks* she almost burned some perv for slapping her butt
arekkusu III:yeah and again just call me a.k every one elts does *nudges him with his elbow and whisp